- Guaranteed end of mission reward on Arbitrations. Amount varies depending on rounds completed.
- There is a 7% chance to gain 3 x Vitus Essence from any drop rotation on Arbitrations.
- Arbitration Shield Drones have a small chance to drop Vitus Essence on kill.
- Vitus Essence is used to buy items from the Arbitrations Vendor NPC in the Arbiters of Hexis room of any relay.
- Vitus Essence is also used to craft items, mainly Ephemeras.
- The Vitus Illumina decoration appears invisible unless GPU particles option is turned on to at least minimal in the graphics settings.
- The Ayatan Amber Star blueprint is reusable. Each star requires 100,000, 2 Ayatan Cyan Stars and 1 Vitus Essence.
- Vitus Essence dropped from Arbitration Shield Drones can be multiplied by a Resource Booster or Smeeta Kavat's Charm buff.
- Arbitration Shield Drones will not drop additional Vitus Essence with Warframe abilities that increase loot drop chance.
- Prior to Hotfix 25.7.6, Vitus Essence's icon was a recolored Nitain Extract icon.
- Similarly, while Nitain Extract is internally labeled as "Alertium", Vitus Essence is labeled as "Elitium" – Arbitrations were originally workshopped under the moniker of Elite Alerts.
- Vitus means "of life" in Latin, the item's name can be taken literally as essence of life.
Last updated: Hotfix 25.7.6
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.