- Obtained from completing or failing Arbitrations missions, as long as the player completes at least one rotation.
- Vitus Essence is used to buy items from the Arbitrations Vendor NPC in the Arbiters of Hexis room of any relay.
- Vitus Essence is also used to craft items, mainly Ephemeras.
- The Vitus Illumina decoration appears invisible unless GPU particles option is turned on to at least minimal in the graphics settings.
- The Ayatan Amber Star blueprint is reusable. Each star requires 100,000, 2 Ayatan Cyan Stars and 1 Vitus Essence.
- Vitus Essence's icon is a recolored Nitain Extract icon.
- Similarly, while Nitain Extract is internally labelled as "Alertium", Vitus Essence is labelled as "Elitium" – Arbitrations were originally workshopped under the moniker of Elite Alerts.
- Vitus means "of life" in latin, the item's name can be taken literally as essence of life.
Last updated: Update 24.8