- Vitus Essence is primarily obtained from Arbitrations:
- 1 Vitus is guaranteed from completing a rotation, separate from the reward table.
- Each rotation has a 7% chance to award 3 Vitus from the reward table.
- Arbitration Shield Drones have a 6% chance to drop 1 Vitus on kill.
- Vitus Essence is used to buy items from the Arbitrations Vendor NPC in the Arbiters of Hexis room of any relay. Availability of wares are not affected by the player's reputation with the syndicate.
- Vitus Essence is also used to craft items, mainly Ephemeras.
- Unlooted Vitus Essence from Arbitration Shield Drones will despawn after 5 minutes. Their waypoint UI will flash as they are about to disappear.
- The Vitus Illumina decoration appears invisible unless GPU particles option is turned on to at least minimal in the graphics settings.
- The Ayatan Amber Star blueprint is reusable. Each star requires 100,000, 2 Ayatan Cyan Stars and 1 Vitus Essence.
- Vitus Essence dropped from Arbitration Shield Drones can be multiplied by a Resource Booster and the Smeeta Kavat's
- Arbitration Shield Drones are unaffected by , 's , 's , , 's and Chesa Kubrow's .
- To purchase everything from the Arbitrations Vendor at least once, you will need to collect 905 .
- Prior to Hotfix 25.7.6 (2019-09-18), Vitus Essence's icon was a recolored Nitain Extract icon.
- Similarly, while Nitain Extract is internally labeled as "Alertium", Vitus Essence is labeled as "Elitium" – Arbitrations were originally workshopped under the moniker of Elite Alerts.
- Vitus means "of life" in Latin, the item's name can be taken literally as essence of life.
Last updated: Hotfix 25.7.6 (2019-09-18)
|Resources / Components|