The Viral Quills mod allows the Panzer Vulpaphyla to launch quills at enemies within 20m, dealing damage and infecting them with spores.
This mod is unique to the Panzer Vulpaphyla, and will be given to players upon revivification of a Panzer Vulpaphyla.
- Spores has a spreading radius of 15 meters.
- The quills cause ~80% and ~20% damage.
- Quill damage is affected by and elemental mods.
- Quills can apply status effects normally, according to their current damage types.
- Enemies hit by quills are then afflicted by spores, similar to 's , which inflict damage every second and apply procs.
- Each spore deals damage and applies procs independently.
- Spore damage is not affected by mods.
- Unlike , spore damage does not increase over time.
- A maximum of 10 spores can spawn per enemy.
- Spores can be spread by shooting or hitting it or the afflicted enemy being killed by an external source of damage.
- Spores remain active and spread as long as Panzer Vulpaphyla is alive. If Panzer Vulpaphyla dies and enters larval state (Panzer Devolution), the larva can fire Quills and initiate a new instance of Spores. These Spores remain active and spread only during this larval stage. When larval stage ends and Panzer Vulpaphyla respawns in full form, the larval Spores will end.
- Pairs well with , Healing the Warframe for a percentage of the damage done by both the Quills and the Spores produced.
|Species||Incubated||Adarza • Smeeta • Vasca • Venari|
|Vulpaphyla||Sly • Crescent • Panzer|
|Enemy||Feral • Hyekka|
|Breeding||Kavat Genetic Code • Incubator Power Core|
|Genetics||DNA Stabilizer • Genetic Code Template|
|Others||• • •|
|• • • • • • • ( ) • • • • • • •|
|• • • • •|
|Species||Sly • Crescent • Panzer|
|Mutagen||Adra • Elsa • Zarim • Phijar|
|Antigen||Desus • Virox • Plagen • Poxi|