The Viper Wraith is the Wraith version of the Viper that has higher damage with a slight boost to Impact damage in exchange for lower Slash, and higher critical chance, larger magazine size, and better accuracy, but with reduced status chance and reload speed.
The Viper Wraith can be potentially sold by Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 75,000 and 400. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- High critical chance.
- Very high reload speed.
- High accuracy.
- Tied with Viper for highest fire rate of all single-handed pistols.
- Can use Viper-exclusive Stinging Truth mod.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Low status chance.
- Small magazine size.
- Combined with its very fast fire rate results in frequent reloading.
- Inefficient ammo economy.
- Viper Wraith, compared to Viper:
- Higher base damage (18.0 vs. 17.0)
- Higher critical chance (19% vs. 15%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2x vs. 1.5x)
- Lower status chance (9% vs. 11%)
- Larger magazine (20 rounds vs. 14 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (0.8 s vs. 0.7 s)
- More accurate (29 vs. 15)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Viper Wraith, compared to Twin Vipers Wraith:
- See Category:Viper Wraith Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Viper Wraith Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- This is the first single-handed weapon that was added after its dual-wielding counterpart, Twin Vipers Wraith.
Viper Wraith Skins
Last updated: Update 23.6
- Viper, the normal counterpart.
- Twin Vipers, the normal akimbo counterpart.
- Twin Vipers Wraith, the Wraith akimbo counterpart.