This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Viper Wraith, compared to Viper:
- Higher base damage (18.0 vs. 17.0)
- Higher critical chance (19% vs. 15%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2x vs. 1.5x)
- Lower status chance (9% vs. 11%)
- Larger magazine (20 rounds vs. 14 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (0.8 s vs. 0.7 s)
- More accurate (29 vs. 15)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Lower disposition (1.35 vs. 1.4)
- The Viper Wraith can be purchased from Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 75,000 and 400. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
- See Category:Viper Wraith Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Viper Wraith Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Viper Wraith Skins
- Twin Vipers, the original twin pistols.
- Viper, the original automatic pistol.
- Wraith, a special weapon variant.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.