The Viper Wraith is the Wraith version of the that has higher damage with a slight boost to damage in exchange for lower , and higher critical chance, larger magazine size, and better accuracy, but with reduced status chance and reload speed.
- High accuracy.
- Tied with for highest fire rate of all single-handed pistols.
- Normal Attack
- High effective fire rate
- High max ammo
- High reload speed
- High disposition
- Inefficient ammo economy.
- Normal Attack
- Very low damage
- Low status chance
- Viper Wraith (Normal Attack), compared to Viper (Normal Attack):
- Higher base damage per projectile (18 vs. 17)
- Higher total damage (18 vs. 17)
- Higher base critical chance (19.00% vs. 15.00%)
- Higher base critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 1.5x)
- Lower base status chance (9.00% vs. 11.00%)
- Higher average damage per tap (21.42 vs. 18.27)
- Higher burst DPS (308.01 vs. 262.79)
- Higher sustained DPS (195.54 vs. 152.87)
- Larger magazine (20 vs. 14)
- Slower reload time (0.8 vs. 0.7)
- More accurate (28.6 vs. 15.4)
- Lower disposition (●●●●● (1.40x) vs. ●●●●● (1.45x))
- Viper Wraith (Normal Attack), compared to Twin Vipers Wraith (Normal Attack):
- Equal base damage, but different composition:
- Lower burst DPS (308.01 vs. 535.5)
- Lower sustained DPS (195.54 vs. 238)
- Lower fire rate (14.38 vs. 25)
- Smaller magazine (20 vs. 40)
- Smaller max ammo capacity (420 vs. 440)
- Faster reload time (0.8 vs. 2)
- More accurate (28.6 vs. 11.1)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 7)
- Lower disposition (●●●●● (1.40x) vs. ●●●●● (1.41x))
The Viper Wraith can be potentially sold by Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 75,000 and 400. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
Viper Wraith Skins
Last updated: Update 23.6 (2018-08-30)
- , the normal counterpart.
- , the normal akimbo counterpart.
- , the Wraith akimbo counterpart.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|