The Vile Precision mod decreases weapon recoil by -15% per rank and fire rate by -6% per rank of primary weapons for a maximum of -90% weapon recoil and -36% fire rate at Rank 5.
- This mod can also be stacked with Stabilizer and Gun Glide, which will provide a combined recoil reduction of -170%. The excess -70% reduction will not be utilized in the process.
- Due to the lower fire rate, recoil ordinarily would not be an issue anyway since you fire more slowly. Not recommended for weapons like the Latron, for this reason.
- Can be used with the Grakata to lower the fire rate to reasonable levels while also reducing its high recoil. You will have lower DPS, but in turn, you will be more accurate.
- Using this mod on weapons without recoil is not recommended. Keep in mind that accuracy and recoil are different factors.
- This mod at max rank does not affect the Vectis or Vectis Prime's fire rate, though both still benefit from the recoil reduction.
Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
- Vile Precision is now -90% Recoil (previously -60%).
- Mod capacity drain from 11 to 9
- Now an Exilus Weapon mod.
Update 10.3 (2013-10-09)
- Introduced along with Orokin Vaults.