Stats[edit | edit source]
|Rank||Weapon Recoil||Fire rate||Cost|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This mod can also be stacked with Stabilizer and Gun Glide, which will provide a combined recoil reduction of -170%. The excess -70% reduction will not be utilized in the process.
- Due to the lower fire rate, recoil ordinarily would not be an issue anyway since you fire more slowly. Not recommended for weapons like the Latron, for this reason.
- Can be used with the Grakata to lower the fire rate to reasonable levels while also reducing its high recoil. You will have lower DPS, but in turn, you will be more accurate.
- Using this mod on weapons without recoil is not recommended. Keep in mind that accuracy and recoil are different factors.
- This mod at max rank does not affect the Vectis or Vectis Prime's fire rate, though both still benefit from the recoil reduction.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Fire Rate
- Stabilizer, the regular version of this mod.
- Gun Glide, a rifle mod that reduces recoil and spread while sliding.
|Warframe||Blind Rage • Fleeting Expertise • Narrow Minded • Overextended • Transient Fortitude|
|Rifle||Critical Delay • Depleted Reload • Heavy Caliber • Tainted Mag • Vile Acceleration • Vile Precision|
|Shotgun||Burdened Magazine • Critical Deceleration • Frail Momentum • Tainted Shell • Vicious Spread|
|Pistol||Anemic Agility • Creeping Bullseye • Hollow Point • Magnum Force • Tainted Clip|
|Melee||Corrupt Charge • Spoiled Strike|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.