|Rank||Damage Bonus||Holster Speed Bonus||Cost|
- Vigorous Swap stacks additively with mods such as Serration and Hornet Strike.
- Does not affect melee damage.
- If a weapon is swapped while a Vigorous Swap buff is currently active, it will refresh the duration of Vigorous Swap.
- Buff is normally applied at the end of the weapon-swapping animation.
- Using the "quick melee" key while a ranged weapon is active will trigger Vigorous Swap. However, there will be a delay of about 3 seconds. Similarly, a buff will be applied during melee strikes if you press the aim key for a ranged weapon, but it will also be delayed.
- Slam attacks while a ranged weapon is equipped will also trigger a delayed buff.
- Archwing weapons can trigger Vigorous Swap normally, and will receive the buff after the lengthy swapping animation. Archgun equipping animation does not seem to be affected by holster speed.
- Mesa's Peacemakers cannot trigger Vigorous Swap, but they can benefit from the buff. When swapping from Peacemaker to other weapons, Vigorous Swap is triggered.
- Vigorous Swap speeds up the animation for putting away Mesa's Peacemakers.
- Entering Titania's Razorwing however triggers the buff, but switching Dex Pixia and Diwata does not.
- Use Vigorous Swap with the Synth mod set so that your weapon reloads while it is holstered, thus removing downtime between weapon swaps by needing to reload. Similar effects from the Conclave mods Tactical Reload, Lock and Load, or Eject Magazine can be used to replace or stack with the passive reloading of the Synth mods.
- Vigorous Swap buff is not deactivated by Ability weapons and even affects any non-melee Ability weapon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.