Can be equipped on:
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|Crimson Hurricane||2x110%110% 2x 110%1x 100%1x 100% 3x150%|
|Flurry Rose||2x +125%150%2x150%|
|Ruby Wind||2x 125%1x 125% 1x 200% 2x 150%|
| Slide +
| In Air +
| Wall Dash +
|Knockdowned Enemy + 5x|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Proc|
- Apart from being available as drops from Manic Bombards and their variants, Vermilion Storm is also offered as a periodic item for sale by Baro Ki'Teer, costing 385 and 175,000 to purchase.
- As told in Devstream 42, this mod was removed from mod packs and transmutation list in Hotfix 15.5.2. It was confirmed as a work in progress and was dropped by Manic Bombards, who were originally limited to the Tubemen of Regor event.
- As of Update 17.0 drops from Drekar Manic Bombards, according to their Codex entry.
- The second & third attacks of Ruby Wind each have one hit in them with a forced Impact proc.
- The game lists Crimson Hurricane, Flurry Rose, and Ruby Wind as all having an additional attack.
- The existence of this mod was leaked in Update 15.0, when it made appearances in the loading screen and the Codex. It was briefly available from Transmutation and Mod Packs until Hotfix 15.5.2.
- Vermilion Storm's combos were previewed at TennoLive 2014, though its name was not known at the time. The stance was still a work in progress and from the clip, only Cardinal Breeze made the final cut. (See Gallery)
- Had the finisher made it into the final build of the stance, it would have become the second stance to have a unique finisher, after Blind Justice.
- The name of the stance and its unique combos involve typically red-colored objects along with wind associated weather formations.
- Vermilion Storm's name refers to Vermilion, a brilliant red pigment made from mercury sulfide (cinnabar), as well as the name of the resulting color.
- Cardinal Breeze's name is likely a reference to Cardinals, a family of birds commonly red in color.
- Flurry Rose's name is reference to Roses, a prickly bush or shrub that often bears fragrant red flowers, native to northern temperate regions.
- Flurry Rose is the only Vermilion Storm combo with reversed affixes, with a weather theme being its prefix rather than its suffix, and a red theme being its suffix rather than its prefix.
- Ruby Wind's name is reference to Rubies, a precious stone in color varieties varying from deep crimson or purple to pale rose. Their name comes from ruber, Latin for red.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.