The Veritux is a massive telescopic sword designed for use with the Archwing flight system.
ERROR: Veritux does not have Cost data
Additional blueprints can be bought from Cephalon Simaris for 100,000.
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Tied with Agkuza for the lowest critical chance of all arch-melees.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Low status chance.
- Slowest attack speed of all arch-melees.
- Possesses delay between combo looping, hindering attack speed.
- Veritux, compared to Prisma Veritux:
- See Category:Veritux Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Veritux Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Blocking with melee will grant knockdown protection against obstacles, allowing for smoother flight. Alternatively, performing a slide attack will allow passage through obstacles without slowing down.
- The Veritux was tentatively known as the Imspartacus in demo videos, referencing the line "I'm Spartacus" from the 1960 movie Spartacus.
- The name Veritux was most likely taken from the Latin word Veritus meaning "to revere or respect" or "to fear" depending on context.
|Archwing • Compare All|