Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- Second highest base damage of all arch-melees, behind .
- damage – effective against health.
- Innate polarity.
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Tied with for the lowest critical chance of all arch-melees.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Low status chance.
- Tied with for the slowest attack speed of all arch-melees.
- Possesses delay between combo looping, hindering attack speed.
- Veritux, compared to Prisma Veritux:
- Higher base damage (470 vs. 394)
- Lower critical chance (5% vs. 30%)
- Lower critical multiplier (1.5x vs. 2x)
- Lower status chance (10% vs. 20%)
- Lower attack speed (0.83 vs. 1)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (0 vs. 8)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Additional blueprints can be bought from Cephalon Simaris for 100,000.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Tips[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Veritux was tentatively known as the Imspartacus in demo videos, referencing the line "I'm Spartacus" from the 1960 movie Spartacus.
- The name Veritux was most likely taken from the Latin word Veritus meaning "to revere or respect" or "to fear" depending on context.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
|Archwing • Compare All|
|Archwings||Amesha • Elytron • Itzal • Odonata (Prime)|
|Arch-guns||• • • ( ) • • • ( ) • • • • • •|
|Arch-melees||• • • • • • ( )|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.