|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Additional blueprints can be bought from Cephalon Simaris for 100,000.
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Tied with Agkuza for the lowest critical chance of all arch-melees.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Low status chance.
- Slowest attack speed of all arch-melees.
- Possesses delay between combo looping, hindering attack speed.
- Veritux, compared to Prisma Veritux:
- Higher base damage (470.0 vs. 394.0)
- Lower critical chance (5% vs. 30%)
- Lower critical multiplier (1.5x vs. 2.0x)
- Lower status chance (10% vs. 20%)
- Lower attack speed (0.83 vs. 1)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (0 vs. 8)
- See Category:Veritux Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Veritux Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Blocking with melee will grant knockdown protection against obstacles, allowing for smoother flight. Alternatively, performing a slide/dash attack will allow passage through obstacles without slowing down.
- The Veritux was tentatively known as the Imspartacus in demo videos, referencing the line "I'm Spartacus" from the 1960 movie Spartacus.
- The name Veritux was most likely taken from the Latin word Veritus meaning "to revere or respect" or "to fear" depending on context.
|Archwing • Compare All|
|Archwings||Amesha • Elytron • Itzal • Odonata (Prime)|
|Arch-guns|| Corvas • Cyngas • Dual Decurion • Fluctus • Grattler|
Imperator ( Vandal) • Kuva Ayanga • Larkspur • Phaedra • Velocitus
|Arch-melees|| Agkuza • Centaur • Kaszas • Knux|
Onorix • Rathbone • Veritux ( Prisma)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.