“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
To fully access this Syndicate, the player must complete the Vox Solaris quest. Their entrance to their clubhouse is found on a large grated vent scrawled with graffiti located on the second floor of Fortuna above Legs' shop.
As a Syndicate, Ventkids have their own Standing that can be exchanged for various rewards from the town's NPCs. Ventkids Standing can be gained by performing K-Drive tricks in Orb Vallis. K-Drive points to standing ratio is 1 standing per 4 points (max of 3,000 points or 750 standing per trick chain), or by completing Races in Orb Vallis that appear in different places on the map as denoted by a purple icon. Ventkids are a neutral Syndicate, and gaining Standing with them will not affect a player's Standing with any other Syndicate.
|Rank||Title||Sacrifice||Benefits and Consequences||Maximum Standing|
|5||Logical||Access to tier five wares.||132,000|
|4||Primo||—||—||Access to tier four wares.||99,000|
|3||Proper Felon||—||—||Access to tier three wares.||70,000|
|2||Whozit||—||—||Access to tier two wares.||44,000|
|1||Glinty||—||—||Access to tier one wares.||22,000|
|0||Neutral||—||—||Access to base wares.||5,000|
- The Ventkids is the first Syndicate:
- Where standing is gained from an activity other than missions (or bounties) and/or through the exchange of items.
- That does not require any resources to sacrifice to rank up.
- The Ventkids have subdivisions named after the Pobbers and Kubrodons.
- According to Eudico, Nef Anyo wants to get rid of the Ventkids, probably because they regularly steal Corpus supplies.
- According to The Business, the genre of loud and noisy musics played by Ventkids' percussion band is called 'Skeg'.
- Oddly, The Business is located away from Ventkids' clubhouse but he seems to have problem with their taste of music. "Sounds like a bag of hammers thrown down the stairs," as he puts it.
- Upon observing closely, these children have their heads mechanically, and presumably electronically, attached loosely to their bodies.
- Currently races show standing gain, but do not reward standing.
- In the percussion band behind Roky, animation for the nearest kid playing box and barrel occasionally won't perform properly. During the performance, the kid will sometime stand stiff while the sticks will float and hit the intruments by themselves.
|Faction||Arbiters of Hexis • Cephalon Suda • New Loka • Red Veil • Steel Meridian • The Perrin Sequence|
|Neutral||Conclave • Cephalon Simaris • Ostron • Solaris United • Ventkids • Vox Solaris • The Quills|