To fully access this Syndicate, the player must complete the Vox Solaris quest. Their entrance to their clubhouse is found on a large grated vent scrawled with graffiti located on the second floor of Fortuna above Legs' shop.
As a Syndicate, Ventkids have their own Standing that can be exchanged for various rewards from the town's NPCs. Ventkids Standing can be gained by performing K-Drive tricks in Orb Vallis with a ratio of 1 standing per 4 points (max of 3,000 points or 750 standing per trick chain), or by completing Races in Orb Vallis that appear in different places on the map as denoted by a purple icon. Ventkids are a neutral Syndicate, and gaining Standing with them will not affect a player's Standing with any other Syndicate.
|Rank||Title||Sacrifice||Benefits and Consequences||Maximum Standing|
|5||Logical||—||—||Access to tier five wares.||132,000|
|4||Primo||—||—||Access to tier four wares.||99,000|
|3||Proper Felon||—||—||Access to tier three wares.||70,000|
|2||Whozit||—||—||Access to tier two wares.||44,000|
|1||Glinty||—||—||Access to tier one wares.||22,000|
|0||Neutral||—||—||Access to base wares.||5,000|
Tips for farming standingEdit
- Four different races will spawn in Orb Vallis every day; the race selection resets at 0000 UTC. The easiest way to remember which races are active is to write down the corresponding number from this map: https://i.imgur.com/BHjycQ9.jpg
- Each race will grant roughly 2000-5000 Ventkids standing and K-drive affinity based on the length of the race and speed of completion. Races may be repeated as often as desired, granting standing until the daily standing cap for the Ventkids is reached.
- The Ventkids is the first Syndicate:
- The Ventkids have subdivisions named after the Pobbers and Kubrodons.
- According to Eudico, Nef Anyo wants to get rid of the Ventkids, probably because they regularly steal Corpus supplies.
- According to The Business and Smokefinger, the genre of loud and noisy music played by Ventkids' percussion band is called 'Skeg'.
- The Business seems to have problem with their taste in music. "Sounds like a bag of hammers thrown down the stairs," as he puts it.
- Smokefinger appears to have a love/hate relationship with Skeg, in one breath both providing a thoughtful analysis of the "entirely original acousmatic experience" while also complaining that the noise makes it hard for him to sleep.
- Rude Zuud - or at the very least Chatter - appreciates Skeg. Zuud claims that Chatter sings when the Ventkids play their music at night, which helps her sleep.
- Upon observing closely, these children have their heads mechanically, and presumably electronically, attached loosely to their bodies.
- In the percussion band behind Roky, animation for the nearest kid playing box and barrel occasionally won't perform properly. During the performance, the kid will sometime stand stiff while the sticks will float and hit the intruments by themselves.
- Standing close to the child laying on the K-Drive as an Operator will cause the board's animation to stop and the child's head to disappear while he continues swaying side to side without the board moving.
|Starchart||Factions||Arbiters of Hexis • Cephalon Suda • New Loka • Red Veil • Steel Meridian • The Perrin Sequence|
|Miscellaneous||Cephalon Simaris • Conclave|
|Cetus||Ostron • The Quills|
|Fortuna||Solaris United • Ventkids • Vox Solaris|