Venom Dose is a Warframe Augment Mod for Saryn that allows Spores to be held on cast, creating a wave of energy traveling outward from the user that temporarily grants the caster and nearby allies additional Corrosive damage to all attacks.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Damage bonus is affected by Ability Strength.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Range is affected by Ability Range.
- Cannot be equipped at the same time as Revealing Spores.
- Add Corrosive damages to the weapon (excluding exalted weapon) , additively to the IPS and elemental mods.
- does not increase the damage of most abilities.
- do not merge with Toxin or Electricity
- For example, with a weapon with base damage of 100 Impact per bullet, the mod Infected Clip at max rank, and the buff from Venom Dose at max rank with 110 strength, the damage will be : 100 Impact, 90 Toxin, and 110 Corrosive.
- In this situation, if a status proc, it will have 100/300 chance to be Impact, 90/300 chance to be Toxin, and 110/300 to be Corrosive.
- For more information on how this augment works, see Buff & Debuff page.
- Multiple casts of Venom Dose do not stack; the buff with the highest Ability Strength will take effect.
- However if a weaker one with more Ability Duration is cast, it will take effect after the stronger buff expires.
Maximization[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.