“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”This item has been removed from the Void Relic drop tables at this time and is no longer available.
The Venka Prime are the Prime variant of the Venka, sporting higher damage, critical chance and damage, and attack speed. It also uniquely has a higher Melee Combo Multiplier than all other melee weapons, allowing consecutive strikes to rack up even more damage.
On September 11th, 2018, it was announced that Venka Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on September 25th, 2018. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- High critical chance and damage.
- Good status chance.
- High Attack Speed.
- Ground Finisher consists of multiple strikes, each hit having a chance to proc status.
- Slam Attack causes ragdoll.
- Has a Melee Combo Multiplier of 0.75 instead of the classic 0.5, allowing for larger damage multipliers in fewer hits.
- Innate and polarities.
- Venka Prime, compared to Venka:
- Higher base damage (55.0 vs. 37.0)
- Higher critical chance (25% vs. 15%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.5x vs. 2.0x)
- Higher attack speed (1.05 vs. 1)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (8 vs. 3)
- See Category:Venka Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Venka Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Venka Prime has a modified melee combo multiplier, which adds 75% bonus damage per damage increase interval instead of the normal 50%. Thus the Venka Prime starts with a 1.75x combo multiplier at 5 hits, then increases to 2.5x after 15 hits, 3.25x after 45 hits etc.
- The Venka Prime's modified melee combo counter and high critical chance pair well with builds incorporating Blood Rush and Gladiator mods.
- The combo counter also pairs well with Weeping Wounds.
- The Venka Prime is the first weapon that has a modified melee combo counter.
- Venka Prime was announced alongside Valkyr Prime and Cernos Prime in a teaser, but when the full trailer was finally shown, Valkyr Prime was using the standard Venka instead of the Venka Prime.
- Venka, the standard version.