|Venka Prime has returned from the Prime Vault for a limited time. Please click here for more information about the current Prime Vault offers on the official WARFRAME website.|
The Venka Prime are the Prime variant of the Venka, sporting higher damage, critical chance and damage, and attack speed. It also uniquely has a higher Melee Combo Multiplier than all other melee weapons, allowing consecutive strikes to rack up even more damage.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- High critical chance and damage.
- Good status chance.
- High Attack Speed.
- Ground Finisher consists of multiple strikes, each hit having a chance to proc status.
- Slam Attack causes ragdoll.
- Has a Melee Combo Multiplier of 0.75 instead of the classic 0.5, allowing for larger damage multipliers in fewer hits.
- Innate and polarities.
- Venka Prime, compared to Venka:
- Higher base damage (55.0 vs. 37.0)
- Higher critical chance (25% vs. 15%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.5x vs. 2.0x)
- Higher attack speed (1.05 vs. 1)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (8 vs. 3)
- See Category:Venka Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Venka Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Venka Prime has a modified melee combo multiplier, which adds 75% bonus damage per damage increase interval instead of the normal 50%. Thus the Venka Prime starts with a 1.75x combo multiplier at 5 hits, then increases to 2.5x after 15 hits, 3.25x after 45 hits etc.
- The Venka Prime's modified melee combo counter and high critical chance pair well with builds incorporating Blood Rush, Gladiator mods or Weeping Wounds.
- Warframe abilities that are affected by the combo counter, such as Landslide or Whipclaw, also benefit from Venka Prime's enchanced multipliers.
- The Venka Prime is the first weapon that has a modified melee combo counter.
- Venka Prime was announced alongside Valkyr Prime and Cernos Prime in a teaser, but when the full trailer was finally shown, Valkyr Prime was using the standard Venka instead of the Venka Prime.
Venka Prime Skins
- On September 11th, 2018, it was announced that Venka Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on September 25th, 2018. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
Last updated: Update 23.9
- Venka, the standard version.