The Venka Prime are the Prime variant of the , sporting higher damage, critical chance critical multiplier, status chance, and attack speed. It also uniquely has a higher Melee Combo Multiplier than all other melee weapons. It was released alongside and .
- Third highest base damage of all claws, behind and .
- High damage – effective against health.
- Highest critical chance, critical multiplier, and attack speed of all claws.
- Third highest status chance of all claws, behind Keratinos and Garuda's Talons.
- Only weapon with a 13.0x melee combo multiplier after 240 hits.
- Innate and polarities.
- Low damage – less effective against shields.
- Venka Prime, compared to Venka:
- Higher base damage (188 vs. 140)
- Higher critical chance (32% vs. 15%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.6x vs. 2x)
- Higher status chance (24% vs. 15%)
- Higher attack speed (1.05 vs. 1)
- Higher Range (1.8 m vs. 1.75 m)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (14 vs. 4)
- Lower disposition (0.8 vs. 1.05)
Venka Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Axi S8 Uncommon
Axi O3 Uncommon (V)
Lith C5 Uncommon (V)
Neo B2 Uncommon (V)
Neo N4 Uncommon (V)
|Neo V9 Common
Axi S5 Common (V)
Axi V5 Common (V)
Lith C2 Common (V)
Lith V4 Common (V)
Lith V6 Common (V)
Meso G1 Common (V)
Meso S7 Common (V)
Neo N7 Common (V)
|Axi V10 Rare|
Axi V7 Rare (V)
Axi V9 Rare (V)
Meso V5 Rare (V)
Neo V4 Rare (V)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- On September 11th, 2018, it was announced that Venka Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on September 25th, 2018. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
- Venka Prime's relics were permanently unvaulted as of Update 29.10 (2021-03-19), being only obtainable through Abandoned Derelict Caches in Corpus Railjack missions.
- The Venka Prime has a modified melee combo multiplier that can reach 13.0x combo at 240 consecutive hits instead of the usual 12.0x combo at 220 hits.
- Warframe abilities that are affected by the combo counter, such as or , will benefit from Venka Prime's enhanced combo multiplier.
- The Venka Prime is the first weapon to have a modified melee combo counter.
- Before the Update 26 melee changes, the Venka Prime combo multiplier scaled at 0.75x instead of 0.5x like other melee weapons. A similar version of this feature was brought back in Update 26.1 when the Venka Prime was given a cap of 13x combo multiplier instead of 12x.
- Venka Prime was announced alongside and in a teaser, but when the full trailer was finally shown, Valkyr Prime was using the standard Venka instead of the Venka Prime.
- Although the Venka Prime can reach 13.0x combo multiplier, mods that scale with combo multiplier, such as , Gladiator mods or , will stop scaling at the usual 12.0x combo multiplier.
Venka Prime Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|