The Venka Prime are the Prime variant of the , sporting higher damage, critical chance critical multiplier, status chance, and attack speed. It also uniquely has a higher Melee Combo Multiplier than all other melee weapons. It was released alongside and .
- Third highest base damage of all claws, behind and .
- High damage – effective against health.
- Highest critical chance, critical multiplier, and attack speed of all claws.
- Third highest status chance of all claws, behind Keratinos and Garuda's Talons.
- Only weapon with a 13.0x melee combo multiplier after 240 hits.
- Innate and polarities.
- Low damage – less effective against shields.
- Venka Prime (Normal), compared to Venka (Normal):
- Higher base damage (188 vs. 140)
- Higher critical chance (32% vs. 15%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.6x vs. 2x)
- Higher status chance (24% vs. 15%)
- Higher Range (1.8 m vs. 1.75 m)
- Lower disposition (0.8 vs. 1.1)
- Higher attack speed (1.05 vs. 1)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (14 vs. 4)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- On September 11th, 2018, it was announced that Venka Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on September 25th, 2018. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
- Venka Prime's relics were permanently unvaulted as of Update 29.10 (2021-03-19), being only obtainable through Abandoned Derelict Caches in Corpus Railjack missions.
- The Venka Prime has a modified melee combo multiplier that can reach 13.0x combo at 240 consecutive hits instead of the usual 12.0x combo at 220 hits.
- Warframe abilities that are affected by the combo counter, such as or , will benefit from Venka Prime's enhanced combo multiplier.
- The Venka Prime is the first weapon to have a modified melee combo counter.
- Before the Update 26 melee changes, the Venka Prime combo multiplier scaled at 0.75x instead of 0.5x like other melee weapons. A similar version of this feature was brought back in Update 26.1 when the Venka Prime was given a cap of 13x combo multiplier instead of 12x.
- Venka Prime was announced alongside and in a teaser, but when the full trailer was finally shown, Valkyr Prime was using the standard Venka instead of the Venka Prime.
- Although the Venka Prime can reach 13.0x combo multiplier, mods that scale with combo multiplier, such as , Gladiator mods or , will stop scaling at the usual 12.0x combo multiplier.
Venka Prime Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|