“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
The Venka Prime are the Prime variant of the Venka, sporting higher damage, critical chance critical multiplier, status chance, and attack speed. It also uniquely has a higher Melee Combo Multiplier than all other melee weapons. It was released alongside Valkyr Prime and Cernos Prime.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Third highest base damage of all claws, behind Keratinos and Garuda's Talons.
- Highest critical chance, critical multiplier, and attack speed of all claws.
- Second highest status chance of all claws, behind Keratinos.
- Only weapon with a 13.0x melee combo multiplier after 240 hits.
- Innate and polarities.
- Venka Prime, compared to Venka:
- Higher base damage (188.0 vs. 140.0)
- Higher critical chance (32% vs. 15%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.6x vs. 2.0x)
- Higher status chance (24% vs. 15%)
- Higher attack speed (1.05 vs. 1)
- Higher Range (1.8 m vs. 1.75 m)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (14 vs. 4)
- Lower disposition (0.8 vs. 1)
Venka Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Lith C5 Uncommon (V)
Neo B2 Uncommon (V)
Neo N4 Uncommon (V)
Axi O3 Uncommon (V)
|Lith C2 Common (V)
Lith V4 Common (V)
Lith V6 Common (V)
Meso G1 Common (V)
Meso S7 Common (V)
Neo N7 Common (V)
Axi S5 Common (V)
Axi V5 Common (V)
|Meso V5 Rare (V)|
Neo V4 Rare (V)
Axi V7 Rare (V)
Axi V9 Rare (V)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Vaultings[edit | edit source]
- On September 11th, 2018, it was announced that Venka Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on September 25th, 2018. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Venka Prime has a modified melee combo multiplier that can reach 13.0x combo at 240 consecutive hits instead of the usual 12.0x combo at 220 hits.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Warframe abilities that are affected by the combo counter, such as Landslide or Whipclaw, will benefit from Venka Prime's enhanced combo multiplier.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Venka Prime is the first weapon to have a modified melee combo counter.
- Before the Update 26 melee changes, the Venka Prime combo multiplier scaled at 0.75x instead of 0.5x like other melee weapons. A similar version of this feature was brought back in Update 26.1 when the Venka Prime was given a cap of 13x combo multiplier instead of 12x.
- Venka Prime was announced alongside Valkyr Prime and Cernos Prime in a teaser, but when the full trailer was finally shown, Valkyr Prime was using the standard Venka instead of the Venka Prime.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Although the Venka Prime can reach 13.0x combo multiplier, mods that scale with combo multiplier, such as Blood Rush, Gladiator mods or Weeping Wounds, will stop scaling at the usual 12.0x combo multiplier.
Media[edit | edit source]
Venka Prime Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Venka, the standard version.