“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
The Venka Prime are the Prime variant of the Venka, sporting higher damage, critical chance and damage, and attack speed. It also uniquely has a higher Melee Combo Multiplier than all other melee weapons.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Highest base damage of all claws.
- Highest critical chance, critical multiplier, status chance, and attack speed of all claws.
- Only weapon with a 13.0x melee combo multiplier after 240 hits.
- Innate and polarities.
- Venka Prime, compared to Venka:
- Higher base damage (188.0 vs. 140.0)
- Higher critical chance (32% vs. 15%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.6x vs. 2.0x)
- Higher status chance (24% vs. 15%)
- Higher attack speed (1.05 vs. 1)
- Higher Range (1.8 m vs. 1.75 m)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (14 vs. 4)
- See Category:Venka Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Venka Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Venka Prime has a modified melee combo multiplier that can reach 13.0x combo at 240 consecutive hits instead of the usual 12.0x combo at 220 hits.
- Although the Venka Prime can reach 13.0x combo multiplier, mods that scale with combo multiplier, such as Blood Rush, Gladiator mods or Weeping Wounds, will stop scaling at the usual 12.0x combo multiplier.
- Warframe abilities that are affected by the combo counter, such as Landslide or Whipclaw, will benefit from Venka Prime's enhanced combo multiplier.
- The Venka Prime is the first weapon to have a modified melee combo counter.
- Before the Update 26 melee changes, the Venka Prime combo multiplier scaled at 0.75x instead of 0.5x like other melee weapons. A similar version of this feature was brought back in Update 26.1 when the Venka Prime was given a cap of 13x combo multiplier instead of 12x.
- Venka Prime was announced alongside Valkyr Prime and Cernos Prime in a teaser, but when the full trailer was finally shown, Valkyr Prime was using the standard Venka instead of the Venka Prime.
Venka Prime Skins
- On September 11th, 2018, it was announced that Venka Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on September 25th, 2018. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
Last updated: Update 26.0
- Venka, the standard version.