Lua error in Module:Weapons/characteristics at line 96: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value).
Lua error in Module:Weapons/characteristics at line 146: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value).
- Venka (Normal Attack), compared to Venka Prime (Normal Attack):
- Lower base damage per projectile (140 vs. 188)
- Lower total damage (140 vs. 188)
- Lower base critical chance (15.00% vs. 32.00%)
- Lower base critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 2.6x)
- Lower base status chance (15.00% vs. 24.00%)
- Lower average damage per tap (161 vs. 284.25)
- Lower burst DPS (161 vs. 298.46)
- Lower sustained DPS (161 vs. 298.46)
- Shorter Range (1.75 vs. 1.8)
- Lower attack speed (1 vs. 1.05)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 14)
- Higher disposition (●●●○○ (1.10x) vs. ●●○○○ (0.80x))
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- Venka translates roughly to "victorious" or "to win" in Esperanto.
- The claws retract up to the hands until used or equipped.
- The Venka was first seen as an accidentally leaked Codex entry in Update 13.0 (2014-04-09), along with the and the , before any of the weapons were released.
- It is the first claw-type weapon introduced in the game.
- The damage of Venka is rather "not fixed" as it has 37.1 damage, causing damage to increase to 37.2+ reaching 38 at a very rare chance if tested on average damage per second on a target with no damage resistances and no armor.
- The Venka are similar to the traditional Japanese weapon known as "tekkō-kagi," which were a claw-shaped blade bearing variation of the loaded-fist (brass knuckle-style) weapons known as "tekkō."
- The Tenno Tekko, as they exist in the game, are more similar to a variation of short-bladed tekkō-kagi than tekkō. Given the cultural nuances and crossover between the Venka and Tekko, the variations in naming conventions are obviously apparent as to avoid player confusion and represent the in-universe evolution of the Tenno arsenal.
- The blades resemble the "P" in Tenno Script.
- After using Warframe abilities, Claws won't show anymore, equipping them again will fix this. Tapping "Block" will also remedy this.
- Occasionally, when equipping the weapon in your hands, it will state that you have the Malicious Raptor stance equipped, even when you do not.
- Using 's with the Venka equipped will sometimes trigger a stealth attack on the target.
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|