Vengeful Revenant is a stance mod for Sword type weapons.
Can be equipped on:
- Broken War ✓
- Cronus ✓
- Dakra Prime ✓
- Dark Sword
- Ether Sword
- Heat Sword ✓
- Jaw Sword
- Krohkur ✓
- Mire ✓
- Pangolin Prime ✓
- Pangolin Sword ✓
- Plasma Sword
- Prisma Skana ✓
- Skana ✓
- Skana Prime ✓
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|Impending Dread||( 110%115%115%115%)|
|Rising Hate||(+ )( +2x125%3x200%)|
|Drowning Despair||( +2x120%3x150%3x150%)|
|[[Melee 2.0#Heavy Attack|]]|| 500%500%
| Slide +
| In Air + 200%200%300%
| Wall Dash + 300%
|Knocked Down Enemy + 1000%|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Proc|
- The 3rd & 4th attacks in Drowning Despair have guaranteed Impact procs.
- Like other stance mods, it can be acquired from weekly Conclave Missions.
- This is the first, and currently the only Stance to not feature a playable Warframe as its subject, instead featuring the Stalker. It also shows the Orokin Moon tileset, rather than the Clan Dojo like the other Stance mods.
- Although the image uses the Stalker wielding Broken War, he is never seen using that weapon.
- The stance is named for a monster from European folklore called the Revenant, an undead but lucid person who haunts the living to try and fulfill a purpose, usually revenge.
- The names of the stance's 3 main combos, as well as the stance's descriptions all reference the Stalker's arsenal prior to completing The Second Dream; Dread, Hate, and Despair.
- The move Drowning Despair is misspelled as Dispair when committing mod Fusion.
- Iron Phoenix, a fast-paced stance for Swords, in PvE.
- Crimson Dervish, a slow-paced stance for Swords, in PvE.
- Rising Steel, a PvP-only Sword stance devised for Conclave.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.