Vengeful Revenant is a stance mod for Sword type weapons.
Can be equipped on:
- Broken War ✓
- Cronus ✓
- Dakra Prime ✓
- Dark Sword
- Ether Sword
- Heat Sword ✓
- Jaw Sword
- Krohkur ✓
- Mire ✓
- Pangolin Prime ✓
- Pangolin Sword ✓
- Plasma Sword
- Prisma Skana ✓
- Skana ✓
- Skana Prime ✓
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination||Length||Avg Dmg Multi/s|
|( + ) +|
|(While In Air)|
|(While Wall Latching)|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Ranged Attack|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like other stance mods, it can be acquired from weekly Conclave Missions.
- The periodic anomaly that appears in Veil Proxima is an outstanding place to farm for this mod.
- Uniquely, if no stance is equipped on the Broken War sword, then it will use this stance's entire moveset instead of the normal stanceless moveset for swords.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the first, and currently the only Stance to not feature a playable Warframe as its subject, instead featuring the Stalker. It also shows the Orokin Moon tileset, rather than the Clan Dojo like the other Stance mods.
- Although the image uses the Stalker wielding Broken War, he is never seen using that weapon.
- The stance is named for a monster from European folklore called the Revenant, an undead but lucid person who haunts the living to try and fulfill a purpose, usually revenge.
- The names of the stance's 3 main combos, as well as the stance's descriptions all reference the Stalker's arsenal prior to completing The Second Dream; Dread, Hate, and Despair.
- The move Drowning Despair is misspelled as Dispair .
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Iron Phoenix, a fast-paced stance for Swords, in PvE.
- Crimson Dervish, a slow-paced stance for Swords, in PvE.
- Swooping Falcon, a fast-paced stance for Swords, in PvE
- Rising Steel, a PvP-only Sword stance devised for Conclave.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.