Velox is Protea's signature automatic sidearm with high fire rate, no ammo use for every first shot in a set of five shots, and faster reload from an empty magazine. In the hands of Protea, she expends no ammo for every first and third shots in every set of five shots.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Good critical chance.
- High status chance.
- High fire rate.
- Good magazine size.
- Every first shot in every set of five shots consumes no ammo.
- When wielded by Protea, the first and third shots per set of five shots do not consume ammo.
- Reloads 50% faster from a fully depleted magazine.
- Innate two polarities.
- Low Impact damage – less effective against shields.
- Below average critical multiplier.
- Slow base reload speed.
The Velox's component blueprints can be acquired from within the Granum Void; the Barrel from Rotation C, the Receiver from Rotation C of Extended Granum Void. The main blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Barrel||22.22%||4 – 5 C Rotations||27 ± 9 C Rotations|
|29.63%||3 – 4 C Rotations||20 ± 7 C Rotations|
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 120||Blueprints Price:25,000|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Ammo efficiency is based on number of shots fired, and the free shot interval is carried over between magazine reloads.
- Although its noise level is listed as "alarming," the weapon is actually silent and behaves like other silent weapons. However, it will still break Ivara's Prowl unless the Suppress mod is added. (Bug?)
Tips[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]