Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- High critical chance.
- High status chance.
- Above average critical multiplier.
- Relatively large magazine.
- Fairly high reload speed.
- Very high accuracy.
- While aiming, Alternate Fire adjusts the zoom, allowing players to deal with enemies at close and medium ranges.
- Innate polarity.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 240||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While aiming, players can increase or decrease the zoom using Alternate Fire.
- The pitch of the shots changes on the last 4 rounds.
- Unlike most other weapons that have variable zoom modes, (usually auto to semi) the stats of the weapon stay the same, neither punishing nor enhancing the weapon. This means players can choose to have low or high zoom, without suffering any negative (or positive) stat changes in doing so.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Considering the weapon's alternative fire mode, Eagle Eye can be used to emulate sniper-grade scope amplification, excluding the scope reticle UI.
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Veldt Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Veldt Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A Veldt is a thinly forested region typical to the southern part of Africa.
- The Veldt shares several similarities with old big game rifles, including the large and ornate trigger guard and hammer, and the full-length rifle "scope".
- The Veldt was an offshoot of the Tenora's design process, which itself came from the Pandero's design process.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 22.18.2
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.