“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
“You're not supposed to be in here! You're going to ruin the surprise!”The following section contains spoilers.
An Intrinsics rank 7 or higher in any category is required to access any of the missions in Veil Proxima. Additionally, the player must complete Kasio's Rest in Saturn Proxima to access the first node in Veil Proxima.
A "Sentient Anomaly" will occupy one node in the Veil for 30 minutes, indicated by a red flashing symbol, after which it will disappear; another will appear after a random time interval between 2 hours and 2 hours and 45 minutes. The node will feature a massive Sentient spacecraft with Sentient enemies. Destroying a red crystal within the spacecraft, which requires the Paracesis, will start the Erra quest. Note that each player in a squad has their own instance of a red crystal to destroy.
Players may find an "abandoned derelict" during a mission which is full of infested enemies. They are not part of the mission (as such, they have no objective related to them) and will only be marked when in close proximity.
|Nsu Grid||Skirmish||80 - 90||32 - 35||Unknown||90||6||2|
|Rya||Skirmish||80 - 90||34 - 36||Unknown||90||6||2|
|Gian Point||Skirmish||80 - 90||35 - 37||Unknown||90||6||0|
|Ganalen's Grave||Skirmish||80 - 90||35 - 37||Unknown||90||6||2|
|Flexa||Skirmish||80 - 90||36 - 39||Unknown||90||6||2 (Captain)|
|H-2 Cloud||Skirmish||80 - 90||38 - 41||Unknown||90||6||2|
|R-9 Cloud||Skirmish||80 - 90||40 - 43||Unknown||90||6||2|
|Ruse War Field||Skirmish||80 - 90||42 - 45||Unknown||90||6||2|
|Neo A3 Relic||5.5%|
|Neo I1 Relic||5.5%|
|Neo M2 Relic||5.5%|
|Neo R3 Relic||5.5%|
|Neo T2 Relic||5.5%|
|Neo Z5 Relic||5.5%|
|Neo G2 Relic||5.25%|
|3 Riven Sliver||5%|
|Lavan Engines Mk III||4%|
|Lavan Reactor Mk III||4%|
|Lavan Shield Array Mk III||4%|
|Vidar Engines Mk III||4%|
|Vidar Reactor Mk III||4%|
|Vidar Shield Array Mk III||4%|
|Rush Repair Drone||0.25%|
Up to date as of Hotfix 22.214.171.124
These are found by activating terminals on Abandoned Derelicts.
|First Cache||Second Cache||Third Cache|
|Spectra Vandal Barrel||8.6%||Spectra Vandal Barrel||8.6%||Spectra Vandal Barrel||8.6%|
|Spectra Vandal Blueprint||8.6%||Spectra Vandal Blueprint||8.6%||Spectra Vandal Blueprint||8.6%|
|Spectra Vandal Chassis||8.6%||Spectra Vandal Chassis||8.6%||Spectra Vandal Chassis||8.6%|
|Spectra Vandal Handle||8.6%||Spectra Vandal Handle||8.6%||Spectra Vandal Handle||8.6%|
|50 Dirac||8.6%||50 Dirac||8.6%||50 Dirac||8.6%|
|100 Dirac||8.6%||100 Dirac||8.6%||100 Dirac||8.6%|
|150 Dirac||8.6%||150 Dirac||8.6%||150 Dirac||8.6%|
|3 Fresnels||8.6%||3 Fresnels||8.6%||3 Fresnels||8.6%|
|4 Kesslers||8.6%||4 Kesslers||8.6%||4 Kesslers||8.6%|
|100 Dirac||7.52%||100 Dirac||7.52%||100 Dirac||7.52%|
|200 Dirac||7.52%||200 Dirac||7.52%||200 Dirac||7.52%|
|300 Dirac||7.52%||300 Dirac||7.52%||300 Dirac||7.52%|
Up to date as of Hotfix 126.96.36.199
Points of InterestEdit
“I want more... Operator, please hurry! This story is getting quite good!”This article is a stub. You can help WARFRAME Wiki by adding a sentence or two.
The Sentient Anomaly is an objective that will spawn in a specific node marked by a flashing Sentient symbol between every two hours or two hours and 45 minutes. Cephalon Cy will request that the Tenno investigate the Sentient presence in the area at the beginning of the mission. Once the Tenno enter the Sentient Anomaly, Cephalon Cy will tell the Tenno to "sterilize" the area of Sentient life.
A red crystal will always spawn near the end of the tileset, which can only be destroyed via melee attacking it with the Paracesis equipped.
Appearing as large multi-flanged Orokin structure, similar to the one resting in the Orb Vallis' south-eastern corner, the Abandoned Derelict will NOT be marked as an objective, and is entirely optional to the mission. This structure may occur as space debris without being a Derelict, and players will have no indication if it is enterable or not until they approach, at which point Cephalon Cy will comment upon it.
Entry is located on one of the detatched flanges, a glowing Orokin portal. Inside, players will find various Infested enemies, lootable containers, and occasionally a terminal. Unlocking the terminal will drop blueprints/parts for the Spectra Vandal upon completion of the mission.
- Exo Crewships can fire a special projectile (appears as a light-green wall of energy) which locks onto other Grineer ships. Upon impact, this will cause the unit to regenerate health extremely fast, making them almost immune to damage, with the exception of the forward artillery cannon. The buff lasts around 1 minute and 30 seconds (unconfirmed). The crewship will continue using this buff until destroyed. It is therefore the highest priority to take these down.
- Within the Sentient Anomaly certain walls can be destroyed with the operator amp or Paracesis, revealing small rooms with loot inside.
- Some doors are resistant to damage. Instead, use void blast repeatedly to open them. They will close quickly if the number of void blasts used was insufficient , and also will close automatically after some time.
- For fast runs, any AOE damage abilities/weapons with enough range may break containers inside and can be collected remotely with the use of Vacuum/ Fetch
- The area may be a reference to the real-life Veil Nebula, the remnant of a supernova that took place 21,000 years ago and is located approximately 2,400 light years away from Earth.
- According to Red Veil's belief, the Veil is another layer of reality between the Void and material world, making Veil Proxima somehow related to the Void.
- Proxima is an alternate form of Latin word proximus, which means nearest, next or adjoining.
- Proxima is also another name of Proxima Centauri, a flare star in the southern constellation of Centaurus, the nearest star to the sun.
- Speculatively, Veil Proxima is a remote location, far outside of Origin System, where the Sentients travel back from Tau System. In this regard, it is probably also where the original Sentients embarked to Tau System through Void Jump during Orokin Empire Era.
Last updated: Update 27.0
|Mercury • Venus • Earth (Proxima) • Lua • Mars • Phobos • Ceres • Jupiter • Europa • Saturn (Proxima) • Uranus • Neptune • Pluto • Sedna • Kuva Fortress • Eris • Void • Derelict • Veil Proxima|