“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
“You're not supposed to be in here! You're going to ruin the surprise!”The following section contains spoilers.
An Intrinsics rank 7 or higher in any category is required to access any of the missions in Veil Proxima.
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
Sentient Anomaly[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Murex
The Sentient Anomaly is an objective that will spawn in a random node marked by a flashing symbol, and will rotate to a different node every 30 minutes. Cephalon Cy will request that the Tenno investigate the Sentient presence in the area at the beginning of the mission. This anomaly is the presence of a Sentient vessel at the end of the rocky trail. Once the Tenno near the ship, Cephalon Cy will instruct the Tenno to "sterilize" the area of Sentient life.
A red crystal will always spawn near the end of the tileset, which can only be destroyed via melee attacking it with the Paracesis equipped. Destroying the crystal for the first time used to be the trigger for the Erra quest. However, this is no longer necessary due to the possibility of accessing the quest with a shortcut in The New War quest. There are separate instances of the crystal for each squad member.
Abandoned Derelict[edit | edit source]
Appearing as a large multi-flanged Orokin structure, similar to the one resting in the Orb Vallis' south-eastern corner, the Abandoned Derelict is an entirely optional area that can be entered and explored. This structure may occur as space debris without being a Derelict, and players will have no indication if it is enterable or not until they approach, at which point Cephalon Cy will comment upon it and a yellow waypoint marker will appear on the entrance.
Entry is located on one of the detached pillars, a glowing Orokin portal. Inside, players will find a heavily Infested version of Orokin Moon maps, various Infested enemies, lootable containers, and occasionally a terminal. If the terminal spawned, it will always be marked with a yellow mission waypoint upon entering the Derelict. Unlocking the terminal will reward blueprints/parts for the Spectra Vandal upon completion of the mission.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Missions[edit | edit source]
|Target||Name||Type||Fighter Level||Level||Tile Set||Max Fighters||Max Crewships||Other Objective|
|Rya||Skirmish||34 - 36||80 - 90||Free Space||90||6||2|
|Gian Point||Skirmish||35 - 37||80 - 90||Free Space||90||6||2|
|H-2 Cloud||Skirmish||38 - 41||80 - 90||Free Space||90||6||2|
|R-9 Cloud||Skirmish||40 - 43||80 - 90||Free Space||90||6||2|
|Nsu Grid||Skirmish||32 - 35||80 - 90||Free Space||90||6||2|
|Ruse War Field||Skirmish||42 - 45||80 - 90||Free Space||90||6||1 (1 additional optional Derelict can spawn)|
|Ganalen's Grave||Skirmish||35 - 57||80 - 90||Free Space||90||6||2|
|Flexa||Skirmish||36 - 39||80 - 90||Free Space||90||6||2 (1 is a Galleon Assassinate)|
Rewards[edit | edit source]
|Lavan Engines Mk III||8%|
|Lavan Reactor Mk III||8%|
|Lavan Shield Array Mk III||8%|
|Vidar Engines Mk III||8%|
|Vidar Reactor Mk III||8%|
|Vidar Shield Array Mk III||8%|
|3 Riven Sliver||5%|
|Neo D2 Relic||2%|
|Neo E2 Relic||2%|
|Neo I2 Relic||2%|
|Neo N13 Relic||2%|
|Neo S14 Relic||2%|
|Neo T2 Relic||2%|
|Neo Z6 Relic||2%|
|Rush Repair Drone||0.5%|
- Rya, Veil Proxima
- Gian Point, Veil Proxima
- H-2 Cloud, Veil Proxima
- R-9 Cloud, Veil Proxima
- Nsu Grid, Veil Proxima
- Ruse War Field, Veil Proxima
- Ganalen's Grave, Veil Proxima
- Flexa, Veil Proxima
Up to date as of Hotfix 29.5.6
These are found by activating terminals on Abandoned Derelicts.
|First Cache||Second Cache||Third Cache|
|Spectra Vandal Barrel||8.6%||Spectra Vandal Barrel||8.6%||Spectra Vandal Barrel||8.6%|
|Spectra Vandal Blueprint||8.6%||Spectra Vandal Blueprint||8.6%||Spectra Vandal Blueprint||8.6%|
|Spectra Vandal Chassis||8.6%||Spectra Vandal Chassis||8.6%||Spectra Vandal Chassis||8.6%|
|Spectra Vandal Handle||8.6%||Spectra Vandal Handle||8.6%||Spectra Vandal Handle||8.6%|
|50 Dirac||8.6%||50 Dirac||8.6%||50 Dirac||8.6%|
|100 Dirac||8.6%||100 Dirac||8.6%||100 Dirac||8.6%|
|150 Dirac||8.6%||150 Dirac||8.6%||150 Dirac||8.6%|
|3 Fresnels||8.6%||3 Fresnels||8.6%||3 Fresnels||8.6%|
|4 Kesslers||8.6%||4 Kesslers||8.6%||4 Kesslers||8.6%|
|100 Dirac||7.52%||100 Dirac||7.52%||100 Dirac||7.52%|
|200 Dirac||7.52%||200 Dirac||7.52%||200 Dirac||7.52%|
|300 Dirac||7.52%||300 Dirac||7.52%||300 Dirac||7.52%|
Up to date as of Hotfix 29.5.6
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Exo Crewships can fire a special projectile (appears as a light-green wall of energy) which locks onto other Grineer ships. Upon impact, this will cause the unit to regenerate health extremely fast, making them effectively unkillable by turret or arch-gun fire.
- Healing bubbles can be "popped" by shooting them until they shrink and implode.
- The buff lasts around 1 minute and 30 seconds (unconfirmed).
- It is possible to overcome the health regeneration using the forward artillery gun and in some cases certain battle avionics or ordnance missiles.
- The crewship will continue using this buff until destroyed, even if under the control of the Tenno and if all enemies inside have already been killed. It is therefore a high priority to take these down.
- The text on the nodes in the Veil Proxima indicates that they can only be accessed if the player has at least one intrinsic class at rank 7 or above; however, this only applies to players who are playing alone or are solo-queueing for public squads. For players joining together in pre-formed squads, only the player who starts a mission (clicks it on the Navigation screen) needs to meet the Veil's intrinsic requirement.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
“Orokin secrets cannot remain secret forever! Start talking!”The following article/section is conjecture. Content is subjected to change/removal as the game progresses. Please do not use this article for critical in-game information.
- The area may be a reference to the real-life Veil Nebula, the remnant of a supernova that took place 8,000 years ago and is located approximately 2,100 light-years away from Earth.
- According to Red Veil's belief, the Veil is another layer of reality between the Void and material world, making Veil Proxima somehow related to the Void.
- Proxima is an alternate form of Latin word proximus, which means nearest, next or adjoining.
- Proxima is also another name of Proxima Centauri, a flare star in the southern constellation of Centaurus, the nearest star to the sun.
- Speculatively, Veil Proxima is a remote location, far outside of Origin System, where the Sentients travel back from the Tau System. In this regard, it is probably also where the original Sentients embarked to the Tau System via Void Jump during the Orokin Era.
- The node H-2 Cloud shares its name with H II Region, a region of ionized hydrogen atoms in space.
References[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 27.0
|Mercury • Venus • Earth (Proxima) • Lua • Mars • Deimos • Phobos • Ceres • Jupiter • Europa • Saturn (Proxima) • Uranus • Neptune • Pluto • Sedna • Kuva Fortress • Eris • Void (Veil Proxima)|