“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
“You're not supposed to be in here! You're going to ruin the surprise!”The following section contains spoilers.
An Intrinsics rank 7 or higher in any category is required to access any of the missions in Veil Proxima.
|Nsu Grid||Skirmish||80 - 90||32 - 35||Unknown||90||6||2|
|Rya||Skirmish||80 - 90||34 - 36||Unknown||90||6||2|
|Gian Point||Skirmish||80 - 90||35 - 37||Unknown||90||6||0|
|Ganalen's Grave||Skirmish||80 - 90||35 - 37||Unknown||90||6||2|
|Flexa||Skirmish||80 - 90||36 - 39||Unknown||90||6||2 (Captain)|
|H-2 Cloud||Skirmish||80 - 90||38 - 41||Unknown||90||6||2|
|R-9 Cloud||Skirmish||80 - 90||40 - 43||Unknown||90||6||2|
|Ruse War Field||Skirmish||80 - 90||42 - 45||Unknown||90||6||2|
|Neo A3 Relic||5.5%|
|Neo I2 Relic||5.5%|
|Neo M3 Relic||5.5%|
|Neo P1 Relic||5.5%|
|Neo T2 Relic||5.5%|
|Neo Z5 Relic||5.5%|
|Neo R4 Relic||5.25%|
|3 Riven Sliver||5%|
|Lavan Engines Mk III||4%|
|Lavan Reactor Mk III||4%|
|Lavan Shield Array Mk III||4%|
|Vidar Engines Mk III||4%|
|Vidar Reactor Mk III||4%|
|Vidar Shield Array Mk III||4%|
|Rush Repair Drone||0.25%|
- Flexa, Veil Proxima
- Ganalen's Grave, Veil Proxima
- Gian Point, Veil Proxima
- H-2 Cloud, Veil Proxima
- Nsu Grid, Veil Proxima
- R-9 Cloud, Veil Proxima
- Ruse War Field, Veil Proxima
- Rya, Veil Proxima
Up to date as of Hotfix 27.3.10
These are found by activating terminals on Abandoned Derelicts.
|First Cache||Second Cache||Third Cache|
|Spectra Vandal Barrel||8.6%||Spectra Vandal Barrel||8.6%||Spectra Vandal Barrel||8.6%|
|Spectra Vandal Blueprint||8.6%||Spectra Vandal Blueprint||8.6%||Spectra Vandal Blueprint||8.6%|
|Spectra Vandal Chassis||8.6%||Spectra Vandal Chassis||8.6%||Spectra Vandal Chassis||8.6%|
|Spectra Vandal Handle||8.6%||Spectra Vandal Handle||8.6%||Spectra Vandal Handle||8.6%|
|50 Dirac||8.6%||50 Dirac||8.6%||50 Dirac||8.6%|
|100 Dirac||8.6%||100 Dirac||8.6%||100 Dirac||8.6%|
|150 Dirac||8.6%||150 Dirac||8.6%||150 Dirac||8.6%|
|3 Fresnels||8.6%||3 Fresnels||8.6%||3 Fresnels||8.6%|
|4 Kesslers||8.6%||4 Kesslers||8.6%||4 Kesslers||8.6%|
|100 Dirac||7.52%||100 Dirac||7.52%||100 Dirac||7.52%|
|200 Dirac||7.52%||200 Dirac||7.52%||200 Dirac||7.52%|
|300 Dirac||7.52%||300 Dirac||7.52%||300 Dirac||7.52%|
Up to date as of Hotfix 27.3.10
Points of InterestEdit
“I want more... Operator, please hurry! This story is getting quite good!”This article is a stub. You can help WARFRAME Wiki by adding a sentence or two.
The Sentient Anomaly is an objective that will spawn in a specific node marked by a flashing symbol between every 2 hours or 2 hours and 45 minutes. Cephalon Cy will request that the Tenno investigate the Sentient presence in the area at the beginning of the mission. This anomaly is the presence of a Sentient vessel at the end of the rocky trail. Once the Tenno enter the ship, Cephalon Cy will tell the Tenno to "sterilize" the area of Sentient life.
A red crystal will always spawn near the end of the tileset, which can only be destroyed via melee attacking it with the Paracesis equipped. Destroying the crystal first time will trigger the Erra quest. There are separate instances of the crystal for each squad member.
Appearing as large multi-flanged Orokin structure, similar to the one resting in the Orb Vallis' south-eastern corner, the Abandoned Derelict is an entirely optional area that can be entered and explored. This structure may occur as space debris without being a Derelict, and players will have no indication if it is enterable or not until they approach, at which point Cephalon Cy will comment upon it.
Entry is located on one of the detatched flanges, a glowing Orokin portal. Inside, players will find a heavily Infested version of Orokin Moon maps, various Infested enemies, lootable containers, and occasionally a terminal. Unlocking the terminal will drop blueprints/parts for the Spectra Vandal upon completion of the mission.
- Exo Crewships can fire a special projectile (appears as a light-green wall of energy) which locks onto other Grineer ships. Upon impact, this will cause the unit to regenerate health extremely fast, making them effectively unkillable by turret or archgun fire.
- The buff lasts around 1 minute and 30 seconds (unconfirmed).
- It is possible to overcome the health regeneration using the forward artillery gun and in some cases certain battle avionics or ordnance missiles.
- The crewship will continue using this buff until destroyed, even if under the control of the Tenno and if all enemies inside have already been killed. It is therefore a high priority to take these down.
- Within the Sentient Anomaly, certain walls can be destroyed with the operator amp, revealing small rooms with loot inside.
- Some doors are resistant to damage. Instead, use void blast repeatedly to open them. They will close quickly if the number of void blasts used was insufficient, and also will close automatically after some time.
- For fast runs, any AOE damage abilities/weapons with enough range may break containers inside and can be collected remotely with the use of Vacuum/ Fetch
- The area may be a reference to the real-life Veil Nebula, the remnant of a supernova that took place 21,000 years ago and is located approximately 2,400 light years away from Earth.
- According to Red Veil's belief, the Veil is another layer of reality between the Void and material world, making Veil Proxima somehow related to the Void.
- Proxima is an alternate form of Latin word proximus, which means nearest, next or adjoining.
- Proxima is also another name of Proxima Centauri, a flare star in the southern constellation of Centaurus, the nearest star to the sun.
- Speculatively, Veil Proxima is a remote location, far outside of Origin System, where the Sentients travel back from the Tau System. In this regard, it is probably also where the original Sentients embarked to the Tau System via Void Jump during the Orokin Era.
Last updated: Update 27.0
|Mercury • Venus • Earth (Proxima) • Lua • Mars • Phobos • Ceres • Jupiter • Europa • Saturn (Proxima) • Uranus • Neptune • Pluto • Sedna • Kuva Fortress • Eris • Void • Derelict • Veil Proxima|