The Vega Toroid is a rare resource that can be acquired in caves or as a rare drop from enemies near Spaceport in Orb Vallis or any Mite Raknoid. This resource acts as either a normal pickup when dropped by enemies, or as an interactive object if found in caves.
Redeeming Vega Toroid will award 1,000 with Vox Solaris. Two are also used as a sacrifice for ranking to Operative, and ten for Agent. It is also used as a crafting component for the and Warframes, as well as various Operator suit and Amp parts.
Blueprints Requiring Vega Toroid
- Spaceport, Orb Vallis: try to get one of the enemies to put down a Reinforcement Beacon and wait until the beacon hits Alert Level 4. Number of enemies spawned is related to number of players nearby, and is capped. Going inside the base can cause the outside to reset and vice versa, but this means a new beacon must be planted and raised to level 4 again.
- The first phase of the Exploiter Orb fight spawns tons of Mite Raknoids. The team can bring farming frames like Nekros, Khora, or Hydroid to enhance the drop chances of the Vega Toroids.
- Vega Toroids are an uncommon drop of Profit-Taker Phase 1.
- Toroids can sometimes be found in caves, so some Itzal/Volt runs can produce results over repeated runs (Wisp style runs, focusing on speed, and use of cosmic crush/teleport, although all Archwings can now teleport).
- Vega Toroid can be found in every cave that have Toroid apparition spot. However, the chance to find this kind of Toroid seems to be increased around the Spaceport area.
- It is possible to find several Toroid in a row in one single spot. Those Toroids can also be of different kinds.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.2 (2018-11-29)