“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Second highest base damage of all sniper rifles behind the Lanka, and highest base damage of all hit-scan sniper rifles.
- Tied with Snipetron and Rubico for the second highest critical chance of all sniper rifles, behind Rubico Prime.
- Tied with normal Vectis for the second highest status chance of all sniper rifles, behind Komorex.
- Tied with Rubico for the third fastest fire rate of all sniper rifles, behind Rubico Prime and Komorex.
- Fastest reload speed of all sniper rifles.
- Good ammo economy.
- Pinpoint accuracy while zoomed in; shots will hit exactly on the reticle dot, perfect for headshots.
- Innate 1 meter Punch Through.
- Two zoom modes:
- First zoom has 3.5x zoom distance and +40% headshot damage.
- Second zoom has 6.0x zoom distance and +60% headshot damage.
- Zoom is not cancelled during reload.
- Staggers most enemies with every hit.
- Innate and polarities.
- Good candidate for Charged Chamber and/or Primed Chamber due to its magazine size of two rounds, or one round with Depleted Reload.
- Low Slash damage – less effective against health.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 50% from 400m to 600m target distance (distances are affected by projectile flight speed).
- Extremely low magazine size of just two rounds; requires frequent reloading.
- Largest shot combo requirement of all sniper rifles.
- High recoil, which may make it difficult to fire a follow-up shot, especially at higher zoom levels.
- Draws from the rare sniper ammo pool.
- Vectis Prime, compared to Vectis:
- Higher base damage (350.0 vs. 225.0)
- Higher critical chance (30% vs. 25%)
- Higher fire rate (2.67 rounds/sec vs. 1.5 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (2 rounds vs. 1 round)
- Faster reload speed (0.85 s vs. 1 s)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (14 vs. 2)
- Lower disposition (0.85 vs. 0.95)
- Higher zoom distance (3.5x/6x vs. 3x/4.5x)
- Higher zoom headshot damage (40%/60% vs. 30%/50%)
- See Category:Vectis Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Vectis Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Due to the fact that it has two rounds per magazine instead of the Vectis' single round, Charged Chamber and Primed Chamber are less effective without the use of manual reloading.
- Manual reloading also cannot be optimally performed due to the recoil animation after the first shot, which prevents the performance of an immediate reload.
- This can be circumvented by using the Depleted Reload mod, which reduces the magazine size of the Vectis Prime to 1, and increases reload speed by 48% at max rank (note, this alone will not effect reload delay, only the actual animation after the delay).
- The Vectis Prime has superior zoom capabilities to the Vectis, having a 6x maximum magnification compared to the Vectis' 4.5, while still maintaining a 3.5x minimum zoom for mid-range shooting.
- The Vectis Prime has the largest shot combo requirement of the sniper rifles, needing 5 shots to initiate the 1.5x damage multiplier.
|Combo Counter Bonus Tier||Total Base Damage Multiplier||Minimum Consecutive
- Vectis is Latin for "Bar" or "Pole", referring to a locking bar (or bolt), a leveraging bar such as a Crowbar, or possibly referring to a carrying pole. Or that it's supposed to be a bolt action rifle
- The Vectis Prime has a bipod, as opposed to the monopod on the normal Vectis. This might suggest that this rifle would be more precise and have less recoil because of the extra support from the bipod. It is purely cosmetic, however.
Vectis Prime Skins
- On May 24th, 2017, it was announced that Vectis Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on May 30th, 2017. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
- On October 12th 2017, it was obtainable as a Twitch Drop reward with The Great Eidolon Hunt event.
- On October 16th, 2018, Vectis Prime, Fang Prime and an exclusive Sugatra were released as Twitch Prime benefits.
- Vectis, the original counterpart of this gun.
- Prime, the Orokin enhancement to a Warframe or weapon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.