Gambit is an alternative helmet for .
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 75||Blueprints Price: N/A|
To equip your newly bought or crafted helmet, go into the "Arsenal" page, then click on 'Appearance' tab, the Helmet will be the first item in the section labeled 'Physique'.
Arcane is a discontinued variant that increases the velocity of parkour maneuvers at the expense of lowering ability duration.
- Increases Velocity of Parkour Maneuvers +?%
- Ability duration -10%
- With Update 17.0 (2015-07-31)'s stamina removal, this arcane helmet now increases velocity of all parkour maneuvers, at the cost of power duration.
- The duration reduced is still -10%
- This helmet was first introduced in Update 9.0 (2013-07-13).
- Similar to the Squall Frost Helmet, the Gambit Vauban Helm has a spinning fan on the top of its head.
- Taking into account Vauban's overall French theme, this helms circular shape and distinctive cant is likely a nod to the French beret.
- In chess, a gambit is an opening strategy that attempts to gain an advantageous position through a minor sacrifice of material.