The Vauban Citadel Skin is a Deluxe Skin for .
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Equipping[edit | edit source]
To equip this skin, go to the "Arsenal" page, then click on Vauban's "Appearance" tab. The skin will be under the section labeled "Physique". The skin consists of two parts which can be equipped separately: the Helmet, which can be equipped under the Helmet tab, and the Body skin under the Skin tab.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vauban's ability grenades now appear with a steeled sphere unique style instead of the default design.
- ' model changes to a customized steeled sphere with metal armor flaps lining its wheel, shaped similar to a buzzsaw.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A Citadel is the core fortified area of a town or city.
- The Vauban Citadel skin was designed by Eric Vedder and its concept art was first shown in Devstream 105.
- Sébastien Le Prestre de Vauban was a french military engineer in the 17th century. His work was very influencial, to the point that a "Vauban citadel" is considered its own architectural style. Vauban designed or built 17 citadels, and completed or reworked over 20 other. Most of those buildings are located in France, but one can be found as far as in Louisbourg, Canada. Vauban himself considered his masterwork to be the citadel of Lille, in the northenmost part of France.