- High damage – effective against health.
- High critical chance, critical multiplier, and status chance.
- Very fast reload speed.
- Good accuracy.
- Innate two polarities.
- Vasto Prime, compared to Vasto:
- Higher base damage (66 vs. 58)
- Higher total damage (66 vs. 58)
- Higher critical chance (22% vs. 20%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.4x vs. 1.8x)
- Higher status chance (22% vs. 8%)
- Higher fire rate (5.42 round(s)/sec vs. 5 round(s)/sec)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 4)
- Lower disposition (1.35 vs. 1.4)
- Higher average damage per shot (86.33 vs. 67.28)
- Higher burst DPS (467.9 vs. 336.4)
- Higher sustained DPS (245.83 vs. 183.49)
- Vasto Prime, compared to Akvasto Prime:
Vasto Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Axi A5 Uncommon (B)
Meso D5 Uncommon (V)
Neo S3 Uncommon (V)
|Axi A5 Common (B)
Axi S7 Common (V)
Axi V3 Common (V)
Neo D1 Common (V)
Neo N2 Common (V)
|Axi A5 Common (B)|
Lith A1 Common (V)
Meso V2 Common (V)
Neo N12 Common (V)
Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi refer to Void Relics | (V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics | (B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- On November 15, 2016, it was announced that the Vasto Prime, alongside and , would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
- Vasto Prime, along with , , , , and , were unvaulted from November 13th, 2018 to January 29th, 2019.
- From May 26th, 2020 to September 29th, 2020, Vasto Prime emerged from the Vault along with , , , and .
- The Vasto Prime has a high chance of cutting corpses into pieces, making it ideal for a Desecrating to bring along, as the game considers the cut corpses as separate entities, essentially giving multiple corpses to desecrate from a single enemy and thus yielding more chances to create more drops.
- The Vasto Prime was one of the first Prime items which had colorable gold parts. This trait is shared with the , and the Pyra Prime Syandana.
- Since Update 15.13 (2015-02-05), several other Prime items have since had this trait implemented.
- With the introduction of Damage 2.0, the original along with became able to cut enemies due to its overwhelming slash damage. The Vasto Prime inherited this trait.
- The Vasto Prime also bears a striking visual resemblance to the Enouy Revolver.
Vasto Prime Skins
Last updated: Update 22.15 (2018-03-07)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|