“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- High critical chance, critical multiplier, and status chance.
- Very fast reload speed.
- Good accuracy.
- Innate two polarities.
- Vasto Prime, compared to Vasto:
- Higher base damage (66.0 vs. 58.0)
- Higher critical chance (22% vs. 20%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.4x vs. 1.8x)
- Higher status chance (22% vs. 8%)
- Higher fire rate (5.42 rounds/sec vs. 5 rounds/sec)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 4)
- Lower disposition (1.35 vs. 1.4)
- Vasto Prime, compared to Akvasto Prime:
Vasto Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Axi A5 Uncommon (B)
Meso D5 Uncommon (V)
Neo S3 Uncommon (V)
|Axi A5 Common (B)
Neo D1 Common (V)
Neo N2 Common (V)
Axi S7 Common (V)
Axi V3 Common (V)
|Axi A5 Common (B)|
Lith A1 Common (V)
Meso V2 Common (V)
Neo N12 Common (V)
Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi refer to Void Relics | (V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics | (B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Vasto Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Vasto Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Vasto Prime has a high chance of cutting corpses into pieces, making it ideal for a Desecrating Nekros to bring along, as the game considers the cut corpses as separate entities, essentially giving multiple corpses to desecrate from a single enemy and thus yielding more chances to create more drops.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Vasto Prime was one of the first Prime items which had colorable gold parts. This trait is shared with the Soma Prime, Nova Prime and the Pyra Prime Syandana.
- Since Update 15.13, several other Prime items have since had this trait implemented.
- With the introduction of Damage 2.0, the original Vasto along with Akvasto became able to cut enemies due to its overwhelming slash damage. The Vasto Prime inherited this trait.
- The Vasto Prime also bears a striking visual resemblance to the Enouy Revolver.
Media[edit | edit source]
Vasto Prime Skins
Vaultings[edit | edit source]
- On November 15, 2016, it was announced that the Vasto Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
- Vasto Prime, along with Mag Prime, Nova Prime, Soma Prime, Boar Prime, and Dakra Prime, were unvaulted from November 13th, 2018 to January 29th, 2019.
- From May 26th, 2020 to September 29th, 2020, Vasto Prime emerged from the Vault along with Trinity Prime, Nova Prime, Dual Kamas Prime, and Soma Prime.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 22.15
See also[edit | edit source]
- Vasto, the normal version.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.