“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer farmable. Note that vaulted Void Relics in players' intentories are not affected and can still be opened.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- High critical chance, critical multiplier, and status chance.
- Very fast reload speed.
- Good accuracy.
- Innate two polarities.
- Vasto Prime, compared to Vasto:
- Higher base damage (66.0 vs. 58.0)
- Higher critical chance (22% vs. 20%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.4x vs. 1.8x)
- Higher status chance (22% vs. 8%)
- Higher fire rate (5.42 rounds/sec vs. 5 rounds/sec)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 4)
- Lower disposition (1.35 vs. 1.4)
- Vasto Prime, compared to Akvasto Prime:
Vasto Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Axi A5 Uncommon (B)
Meso D5 Uncommon (V)
Neo S3 Uncommon (V)
|Axi A5 Common (B)
Neo D1 Common (V)
Neo N2 Common (V)
Axi S7 Common (V)
Axi V3 Common (V)
|Axi A5 Common (B)|
Lith A1 Common (V)
Meso V2 Common (V)
Neo N12 Common (V)
Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi refer to Void Relics | (V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics | (B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Vaultings[edit | edit source]
- On November 15, 2016, it was announced that the Vasto Prime, alongside Nova Prime and Soma Prime, would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
- Vasto Prime, along with Mag Prime, Nova Prime, Soma Prime, Boar Prime, and Dakra Prime, were unvaulted from November 13th, 2018 to January 29th, 2019.
- From May 26th, 2020 to September 29th, 2020, Vasto Prime emerged from the Vault along with Trinity Prime, Nova Prime, Dual Kamas Prime, and Soma Prime.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Vasto Prime has a high chance of cutting corpses into pieces, making it ideal for a Desecrating Nekros to bring along, as the game considers the cut corpses as separate entities, essentially giving multiple corpses to desecrate from a single enemy and thus yielding more chances to create more drops.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Vasto Prime was one of the first Prime items which had colorable gold parts. This trait is shared with the Soma Prime, Nova Prime and the Pyra Prime Syandana.
- Since Update 15.13, several other Prime items have since had this trait implemented.
- With the introduction of Damage 2.0, the original Vasto along with Akvasto became able to cut enemies due to its overwhelming slash damage. The Vasto Prime inherited this trait.
- The Vasto Prime also bears a striking visual resemblance to the Enouy Revolver.
Media[edit | edit source]
Vasto Prime Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 22.15
See also[edit | edit source]
- Vasto, the normal version.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.