The Vasto is a powerful and effective revolver. Striking a balance in damage and fire rate between the and the , it also sports a high critical chance, good accuracy, and a short reload, but suffers from low ammo capacity and moderate recoil.
This weapon can be sold for 5,000, it is also a requisite ingredient for the akimbo variant (x2) and .
- Normal Attack
- Above average crit chance
- High reload speed
- High disposition
- Normal Attack
- Low magazine
- Below average effective fire rate
- Very low status chance
- Below average crit multiplier
- Vasto (Normal Attack), compared to Vasto Prime (Normal Attack):
- Lower base damage per projectile (58 vs. 66)
- Lower total damage (58 vs. 66)
- Lower base critical chance (20.00% vs. 22.00%)
- Lower base critical multiplier (1.8x vs. 2.4x)
- Lower base status chance (8.00% vs. 22.00%)
- Lower average damage per tap (67.28 vs. 86.32)
- Lower burst DPS (336.4 vs. 467.89)
- Lower sustained DPS (183.49 vs. 245.83)
- Lower fire rate (5 vs. 5.42)
- Less polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 10)
- Higher disposition (●●●●● (1.40x) vs. ●●●●● (1.35x))
- Vasto (Normal Attack), compared to Akvasto (Normal Attack):
- Equal base damage, but different composition:
- Higher base critical chance (20.00% vs. 16.00%)
- Lower base status chance (8.00% vs. 12.00%)
- Higher average damage per tap (67.28 vs. 65.42)
- Lower burst DPS (336.4 vs. 567.22)
- Lower sustained DPS (183.49 vs. 231.99)
- Lower fire rate (5 vs. 8.67)
- Smaller magazine (6 vs. 12)
- Faster reload time (1 vs. 2)
- More accurate (16 vs. 11.1)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 8)
- Higher disposition (●●●●● (1.40x) vs. ●●●●○ (1.25x))
The Vasto blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 190||Blueprints Price:30,000|
- Although shown as being mostly silver colored, the pistol's default color is actually black.
- Due to the semi-auto nature of the Vasto, for longer ranged targets it is better to fire more slowly due to the vertical recoil. Otherwise, the faster you pull the trigger, the more likely it will fire bullets above the enemy and miss.
- Consider using a mod slot to fit a - this can bring the crit chance up to 44% at max rank. Combined with the weapon's high rate of fire, it can easily tear through tougher opponents.
- While it is fairly ammo efficient at base, when focusing on a build based on fire rate and reload speed, you can run out of ammunition quickly.
- The Vasto has a high chance of cutting corpses into pieces, making it a prime candidate for a Desecrating to bring along, as the game considers the cut corpses as separate entities, essentially giving multiple corpses to desecrate from a single enemy and thus yielding more chances to create more drops.
- Vasto is a Latin verb, meaning "I destroy / I lay waste / I ravage."
- The Vasto's cylinder revolves with every shot and upon reload, making it the fourth weapon with a non-static model.
- The Vasto appears to be a double-action revolver of intermediate caliber, rather than a high caliber single action akin to those used in the 19th century West, like the Colt Single Action Army. The handle/grip is flush with the rest of the weapon, leaving no exposed hammer to manually cock. However, there appears to be a rocker on the rear of the Vasto that could be a hammer lever.
- Unlike real revolvers, however, the Vasto ejects cartridges after each shot.
Last updated: Update 24.2 (2018-12-18)
- , the akimbo version of this gun.
- , the prime version.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|