Low ammo capacity, moderate recoil, and a quite high materials cost stand out as weak points.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 190||Blueprints Price:30,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- High critical chance.
- Very fast reload speed.
- Good accuracy.
- Innate polarity.
- Vasto, compared to Vasto Prime:
- Lower base damage (58.0 vs. 66.0)
- Lower critical chance (20% vs. 22%)
- Lower critical multiplier (1.8x vs. 2.4x)
- Lower status chance (8% vs. 22%)
- Lower fire rate (5 rounds/sec vs. 5.42 rounds/sec)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 10)
- Vasto, compared to Akvasto:
- See Category:Vasto Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Vasto Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Due to the semi-auto nature of the Vasto, for longer ranged targets it is better to fire more slowly due to the vertical recoil. Otherwise, the faster you pull the trigger, the more likely it will fire bullets above the enemy and miss.
- If required, the recoil can be decreased by the Steady Hands mod, increasing its viability as a long-range weapon.
- Consider using a mod slot to fit a Pistol Gambit - this can bring the crit chance up to 44% at max rank. Combined with the weapon's high rate of fire, it can easily tear through tougher opponents.
- While it is fairly ammo efficient at base, when focusing on a build based on fire rate and reload speed, you can run out of ammunition quickly.
- The Vasto has a high chance of cutting corpses into pieces, making it a prime candidate for a Desecrating Nekros to bring along, as the game considers the cut corpses as separate entities, essentially giving multiple corpses to desecrate from a single enemy and thus yielding more chances to create more drops.
- Although shown as being mostly silver colored, the pistol's default color is actually black.
- Vasto is a Latin verb, meaning "I destroy / I lay waste / I ravage."
- The Vasto's cylinder revolves with every shot and upon reload, making it the fourth weapon with a non-static model.
- The Vasto appears to be a double-action revolver of intermediate caliber, rather than a high caliber single action akin to those used in the 19th century West, like the Colt Single Action Army. The handle/grip is flush with the rest of the weapon, leaving no exposed hammer to manually cock. However, there appears to be a rocker on the rear of the Vasto that could be a hammer lever.
- Unlike real revolvers, however, the Vasto ejects cartridges after each shot.
Last updated: Update 24.2
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.