- High damage – effective against health.
- High critical chance.
- Highest status chance of all gunblades.
- Highest blocking angle of all gunblades.
- Gunblade shots function similarly to a shotgun, firing multiple pellets simultaneously.
- Synergizes with as each pellet removes armor from the target.
- Innate multishot of 9 pellets.
- Innate 1.3 meter punch through.
- Shots have a chance to either stagger or knockdown enemies.
- Firing within 4 meters of an enemy will stagger them.
- Shots do not use ammo.
- Shots receive a 25% bonus to physical damage types. This includes Heavy Attacks.
- Shots done with regular attacks (more common with the stance) are very effective at building up melee Combo Count, as each pellet counts as a separate hit to build up the combo.
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Lowest melee range of all gunblades.
- Gunblade shots:
Vastilok was first acquired by watching TennoCon 2021 on WARFRAME's Twitch with a Twitch-linked account for 30 consecutive minutes, between 12:30 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. ET, on July 17th, 2021. It comes with a free weapon slot and pre-installed Orokin Catalyst.
The Vastilok is potentially sold by Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 325,000 and 550. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
- Ingame, the Heavy Attack damage displayed is 1,395, the actual value is 2,484 however.
- The displayed Heavy Attack damage is a 5x multiplier of the Vastilok's 279 base damage, the actual value is only a 4x multiplier from the Vastilok's shot damage of 621.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|