The Vapos Aquila is a Corpus fighter that is encountered in the Corpus Gas City.
- They will spawn in certain open areas of the Gas City Tileset and will open fire on any player it sees as it passes by.
- Any weapon that does Radiation damage can easily deal with Vapos Aquilas.
- Helios Can scan the Aquilla but it seems to be in-consistent as there are reports from players of it not-scanning and scanning.
- Aquila means "eagle" in Latin; in line with Corpus proxies generally having bird-themed names.
- The Aquila is the first Corpus Empyrean enemy players can encounter, and so far the only one currently in the game.
- Compared to the Aquila's concept art, the Vapos Aquila lacks the attachments for different weapons, suggesting its blasters are the fighter's "standard" arsenal.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.