The Vapos Aquila is a Corpus fighter that is encountered in the Corpus Gas City.
- They will spawn in certain open areas of the Gas City Tileset, and will open fire on any player it sees as it passes by.
- Helios can scan the Aquilla, but it seems to be inconsistent as there are reports from players of it either scanning or not scanning.
- Aquila means "eagle" in Latin; in line with Corpus proxies generally having bird-themed names.
- The Aquila was the first Corpus Empyrean enemy players could encounter prior to Update 29.10.
- Compared to the Aquila's concept art, the Vapos Aquila lacks the attachments for different weapons, suggesting its blasters are the fighter's "standard" arsenal.
- Corpus Empyrean enemies such as the Basilisk, Harpi, and Weaver do feature the attachments shown in the concept art, confirming that they are upgraded Aquilas ships and that this is the standard model. However, the base Aquilas itself is absent from Empyrean missions.