Refer to the weapon's ability page for a list of mods that affect the weapon.
This weapon deals equal physical damage.
- Perfectly balanced physical damage, as all things should be – effective against all factions, Sentient and Shadow Stalker.
- Tied with for the highest critical chance of all melee weapons.
- Innate 5% lifesteal.
- Very high attack speed.
- Innate and two polarities.
- Low status chance.
- Short range.
- Requires energy to activate and keep active.
- As an Exalted Weapon, it cannot benefit from, nor contribute to the set bonus of any Set Mods (excluding the Sacrificial Mod Set; the Gladiator Mod Set can still apply if equipped on Warframe, Melee, or Robotic Weapons, and not on the Exalted Weapon itself).
- Cannot equip Melee Combo Counter Mods (except ), Acolyte Mods (e.g., ), or Amalgam Mods (e.g., ).
- Negates the infinite combo extender of , resetting combo count on activation.
- The Valkyr Talons appears in the Arsenal after unlocking Valkyr's ability.
- Valkyr is able to block with Valkyr Talons while Hysteria is active, increasing the combo counter.
- As an Exalted Weapon, this weapon comes with an pre-installed.
- Before the introduction of moddable Exalted Weapons, the stats of Valkyr Talons depended on the mods equipped on the player's melee weapon.
- On , the claws are named Valkyr Prime Talons. Their stats are, however, identical to Valkyr Talons.
- Valkyr Talons is the only Exalted Weapon with no color customization options, being purely affected by Valkyr's selected energy color.
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
- , the ability that summons the weapon.
- Hysteria (Stance), the weapon's exclusive stance.
- , the weapon's user.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|