Refer to the weapon's ability page for a list of mods that affect the weapon.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals equal physical damage.
- Perfectly balanced physical damage – effective against all factions, Sentient and Shadow Stalker.
- Tied with Desert Wind for the highest critical chance of all melee weapons.
- Innate 5% lifesteal.
- Very high attack speed.
- Innate and two polarities.
- Low status chance.
- Short range.
- Requires energy to activate and keep active.
- As an Exalted Weapon, it cannot benefit from, nor contribute to the set bonus of any Set Mods (excluding the Sacrificial Mod Set; the Gladiator Mod Set can still apply if equipped on Warframe, Melee, or Robotic Weapons, and not on the Exalted Weapon itself).
- Cannot equip Melee Combo Counter Mods (except Drifting Contact), Acolyte Mods (e.g., Blood Rush), or Amalgam Mods (e.g., Amalgam Organ Shatter).
- Combo counter resets when equipped with Xoris.
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Valkyr Talons Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Valkyr Talons Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Valkyr Talons appears in the Arsenal after unlocking Valkyr's Hysteria ability.
- Valkyr is still able to block with Valkyr Talons while Hysteria is active, though she won't receive any damage reduction from doing so.
- However, her Talons will still benefit from the combo counter increase for blocking, added in the melee changes.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before the introduction of moddable Exalted Weapons, the stats of Valkyr Talons depended on the mods equipped on the player's melee weapon.
- On Valkyr Prime, the claws are named Valkyr Prime Talons. Their stats are, however, identical to Valkyr Talons.
- Valkyr Talons is the only Exalted Weapon with no color customization options, being purely affected by Valkyr's selected energy color.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Hysteria, the ability that summons the weapon.
- Hysteria (Stance), the weapon's exclusive stance.
- Valkyr, the weapon's user.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.