The weapon exclusively uses the Hysteria stance.
Refer to the weapon's ability page for a list of mods that affect the weapon.
This weapon deals equal physical damage.
- Tied with Exalted Blade and Iron Staff for the highest base damage of all melee weapons in the game.
- Highest critical chance of all melee weapons.
- Innate 5% lifesteal.
- High attack speed.
- Innate and two polarity.
- Low status chance.
- Short range.
- Requires energy to activate and keep active.
- As an Exalted Weapon, it cannot contribute to the set bonus of any Set Mods.
- See Category:Valkyr Talons Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Valkyr Talons Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Valkyr is still able to block with Valkyr Talons while Hysteria is active, though she won't receive any benefits from doing so.
- Before the introduction of moddable Exalted Weapons, the stats of Valkyr Talons depended on the mods equipped on the player's melee weapon.
- On Valkyr Prime, the claws are named Valkyr Prime Talons. Their stats are, however, identical to Valkyr Talons.
- This is currently the only Exalted Weapon with no color customization options, being purely affected by Valkyr's selected energy color.
Last updated:Hotfix 23.1.3
- Hysteria, the ability that summons the weapon.
- Hysteria (Stance), the weapon's exclusive stance.
- Valkyr, the weapon's user.