To equip this skin, go to the "Arsenal" page, then click on Valkyr's "Appearance" tab. The skin will be under the section labeled "Physique". The skin consists of two parts which can be equipped separately: the Helmet, which can be equipped under the Helmet tab, and the Body skin under the Skin tab.
- If equipped, Valkyr's Bonds will attach to the blades on the Gersemi's elbows.
- Alters the visual effects of , namely the energy spikes from her forearms.
- The color of her wings are affected by the Attachments Energy color, instead of Valkyr's Energy color.
- Gersemi is derived from the Old Norse word gørsimi, which means "treasure" or "jewel".
- Valkyr regains small wings in this restorative skin, resulting in closer resemblance to her namesake of the winged Valkyries of Norse legend.
- Valkyr's Gersemi skin was first revealed on Devstream 53.
- The skin was originally known as the Pre-Corpus skin until its release.
- The skin's accompanying helmet was partially live-sculpted during Devstream 56 by Art Director Mike "Mynki" Brennan.
- The skin's patterns and default colors are strongly reminiscent to that of Alad V's Zanuka, which given Valkyr's default exposed-muscle appearance implies that the Zanuka's skin was taken from Valkyr herself.
- This is the first Warframe Deluxe skin that is not a homage to Digital Extreme's previous game, Dark Sector.