Stats[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
“My Vacuum page, what have they done to it. Fix this!”This article is in need of a clean-up. You can help out the wiki by re-organizing parts of the article, checking grammar and spelling to improve the article.
- Leveling this mod will increase a Sentinel's gather-link range, causing it to bring items to the player.
- At max level Vacuum has a range of 11.5 in-game meters in all directions.
- A rank 0 has only half the range but an extremely low capacity cost.
- If you start out with max ammo and go through a magazine, a Sentinel will only use Vacuum when you reload as it only refills ammo towards your total ammo pool and not your magazine.
- A Sentinel will loot ammo pickups, as well as health and energy orbs, when you fall below maximum of the equivalent stat. It will only bring the minimum amount of pickups needed to restore each stat to full but does not have any minimum threshold for triggering: even if you are only missing one unit of ammo/health/energy, it will still draw a pickup, potentially wasting the vast majority of the pickup's value. Consider deliberately avoiding such pickups until you can make more efficient use of them.
- Likewise, being affected by a proc drains energy and does not disable Vacuum's pickup, causing it to draw in energy orbs, which are expended uselessly, potentially wasting vast amounts of energy.
- Ammo Mutations will work with Vacuum.
- If affected by Confusion from , Vacuum will be disabled until the effect runs out. In addition, even after the effect ends, items currently in range to be gathered will still not be collected until you run out of and back into the valid collection range.
- As long as you're sprinting forward, the loot a Sentinel pulls to you will float by it but not be claimed until you slow down for the loot to catch up. On occasion, loot may stop and remain floating in the air, usually due to a Sentinel re-using the ability or using a different ability. [Needs verification due to Hotfix 24.0.2 changing how Vacuum works]
- A Sentinel will use the vacuum ability and loot if you are in the Rift Plane, even if the Sentinel itself is in the Rift Plane, however, you will not be able to collect these items until you are no longer in the Rift Plane.
- With the addition of Update 12.0, Vacuum now makes a sound.
- As of Update 22.0, Vacuum can pick up Reactant.
- Vacuum does not attract the following objects, thus they must be picked up manually;
- As of Hotfix 24.0.2 this mod now gathers items to the Warframe.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Update: The Vacuum Within, Vacuum was removed from Carrier and was replaced with , while the vacuum effect was applied to all Sentinels. In Hotfix: The Vacuum Within 2, Vacuum was returned to Mod form as an optional precept for all Sentinels.
- Prior to Hotfix 24.0.2, the mod allowed Sentinels to collect pickups instead of increasing the player's pickup radius. In other words, pickups used to go towards the Sentinel instead of the player.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Sometimes Vacuum will not pick up mods, resources or health and energy orbs if there is no ammo to loot.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 24.0.2
See also[edit | edit source]
- , the equivalent mod for the Beast companions.
|Other||• • • • • • ( ) • • •|
|Madurai||• • •|
|Vazarin||• • • • •|
|Naramon||( ) •|
|Bracket • Core • Gyro • Model|
|Other||( ) • • • • • • • • ( ) • • •|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.