- Leveling this mod will increase a Sentinel's gather-link range, causing it to bring items to the player.
- At max level Vacuum has a range of 11.5 in-game meters in all directions.
- A rank 0 has only half the range but an extremely low capacity cost.
- If you start out with max ammo and go through a magazine, a Sentinel will only use Vacuum when you reload as it only refills ammo towards your total ammo pool and not your magazine.
- A Sentinel will loot ammo pickups, as well as health and energy orbs, when you fall below maximum of the equivalent stat. It will only bring the minimum amount of pickups needed to restore each stat to full but does not have any minimum threshold for triggering: even if you are only missing one unit of ammo/health/energy, it will still draw a pickup, potentially wasting the vast majority of the pickup's value. Consider deliberately avoiding such pickups until you can make more efficient use of them.
- Likewise, being affected by a Magnetic proc drains energy and does not disable Vacuum's pickup, causing it to draw in energy orbs, which are expended uselessly, potentially wasting vast amounts of energy.
- Ammo Mutations will work with Vacuum.
- As long as you're sprinting forward, the loot a Sentinel pulls to you will float by it but not be claimed until you slow down for the loot to catch up. On occasion, loot may stop and remain floating in the air, usually due to a Sentinel re-using the ability or using a different ability. [Needs verification due to Hotfix 24.0.2 changing how vacuum works]
- A Sentinel will use the vacuum ability and loot if you are in the Rift Plane, even if the Sentinel itself is in the Rift Plane, however, you will not be able to collect these items until you are no longer in the Rift Plane.
- With the addition of Update 12.0, Vacuum now makes a sound.
- As of Update 22.0, vacuum can pick up Reactant.
- Vacuum does not attract the following objects, thus they must be picked up manually;
- As of Hotfix 24.0.2 this mod now gathers items to the Warframe.
- In Update: The Vacuum Within, Vacuum was removed from Carrier and was replaced with Ammo Case, while the vacuum effect was applied to all Sentinels. In Hotfix: The Vacuum Within 2, Vacuum was returned to Mod form as an optional precept for all Sentinels.
- Clients will notice Sentinels using Vacuum less frequently, being selective what it picks up, or not picking up anything at all.
- Hotfix 10.0.2 made an attempt to resolve this bug. To somewhat successful extent; it still occurs sometimes with reduced delays.
- Certain cases even involve objects on sloped or certain elevated areas, as the Sentinel might only track items on flat surfaces.
- If the player performs any interaction that prevents their Warframe from moving or acting (such as activating survival life support and hacking consoles), any loot currently following a Sentinel will cluster on the Warframe and will only be claimed when the interaction ends.
- Sometimes Vacuum will not pick up mods, resources or health and energy orbs if there is no ammo to loot.
- A bug can occur as client that seems to affect or be related to Sentinels in one way or another. Their Sentinel will suck up items but they will hover in place and not be obtained, and life support or other objectives cannot be activated, as well as the inability to heal downed players. This bug can happen in the middle of the game which leaves players out of energy, ammo and the inability to activate objects and objectives. Standing on items directly does not solve the issue and they simply will not be picked up. (For clarification, this glitch disables the use of the interaction button, such as hacking a console, opening a locker, etc.)
- When disrupted by an Ancient Disruptor or any other Magnetic effect, energy is reduced to 0 for the duration of the proc. The Sentinel will still automatically collect all energy orbs in range, which will effectively waste orbs if the disruption is still in effect.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.0.2
|Bracket • Core • Gyro • Model|
|Lambeo||Shockwave Actuators • Stasis Field|
|Oloro||Security Override • Tractor Beam|
|Para||Anti-Grav Grenade • Whiplash Mine|
|Nychus||Blast Shield • Hard Engage|
|Other||Animal Instinct ( Prime) • Guardian • Link Armor • Link Health • Link Shields • Loyal Companion • Medi-Pet Kit • Medi-Ray • Pack Leader ( Prime) • Sanctuary • Shield Charger • Vacuum|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.