- This is an article about the vehicle Dargyn. For the article about the enemy, see Dargyn.
The Dargyn is the basic infantry flying skiff standard to the Grineer Empire. It is designed to fulfill the role of a mobile assault vehicle that one man can operate.
- By scouting for parked, unmanned skiffs.
- By shooting off the pilot off an active Dargyn.
- By hijacking an active Dargyn off the air with an Archwing.
- By using Loki's Switch Teleport on an active Dargyn.
Though they lack the aerial maneuverability that Archwing offers, they are one of the fastest aerial vehicle in the game, with the top speed up to 66.6m per second and is in fact faster than most of available Archwing prototypes, only barely slower than an Itzal modded with Hyperion Thrusters (with the top speed of 67.9m per second).
Armed with a Dargyn Turret mounted on the base of the skiff, Dargyns can provide a supportive heavy fire for allies nearby, each bullet sporting a base damage of 450 with a clip size of 75 bullets with a velocity of 300m per second.
Although Dargyns are crudely constructed, the skiff's armor is strong enough to withstand anti-armor missiles employed by the Grineer, whereas most Tenno utilizing Archwings would most often be knocked off of their aerial transport. Additionally, the durability of the vehicle (health and armor) scales with the Dargyn's level.