Food for Thought
- Shoutout to User:WarpFactor for writing the most eloquent Warframe descriptions.
- I don't like Wikia's code editor.
Still waiting for Volt's skirt to have cloth physics.He now has cloth physics as of Update 25.7! Rejoice! https://twitter.com/PlayWarframe/status/1155546024800333830 (8.30.19)
- Why can't you embed videos in Wikia by default?
- Funny how the name of the picture for Euphona Prime misspelled Euphona.
- Why did they jump from Hotfix 14.2.4 to Update 14.5?
- "Corrupted Heavy Caliber mod now works with Acrid." Update 10.5 Lol what?
- 2018: The Year of QoL
- TIL that Damage/Corrosive Damage ignores a % of Ferrite Armor and Damage/Radiation Damage ignores a % of Alloy Armor. (3.10.19)
- TIL that Specters turn on you in Nightmare Mode missions. (3.25.19)
- TIL that there are different versions of mods offered exclusively through Steam Pinnacle Packs (4.3.19)
- TIL that not all new weapons start out with disposition 3/5 (4.6.19)
- What irks me is the usage of the terms 'components' and 'resources' on this wiki, like they are basically the same thing, why have two categories for them? I guess because Template:Resource is a legacy template. (5.29.19)
- Do Specter's aura mods apply to you and your squad? (5.29.19)
- TIL Eagle Eye will increase multipliers when aiming down a sniper rifle's scope. This could potentially be a game-changer. (6.29.19)
- Until this day, I thought Territorial Aggression worked on non-wild enemies too. (7.12.19)
- When were Powerfists and Flameblades introduced? Update 8.0? (7.17.19)
- Yay, someone actually put in resource icons in Template:ResourceNav (8.17.19)
- TIL Pluto drops five different types of resources. (8.20.19)
- TIL that damage resistance and damage reduction are different mechanics. So in theory, Adaptation + Aviator means total invulnerability to all damage while in midair. (8.24.19)
- TIL that clicking on the 'i' on the header generated by Template:SkinGallery takes me to its template page. (2.15.20)
- Praise RegEx and find + replace (2.19.20)
- TIL that some Tenno weapons look like letters in the Orokin alphabet. (2.26.20)
- Lots of people misuse the term spaghetti code when they really meant 'reusing code results in unintended consequences'. (3.6.20)
No real proper place to put these content on the wiki.
- Possibly the font that DE uses for Boss names and menu headers https://www.behance.net/gallery/25541553/Ailerons-free-typeface
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.