Uranus is a planet where the Grineer are the controlling faction.
The Assassination Target of the planet is the Tyl Regor, who is located in the mission Titania and where the blueprints for the parts of the Equinox Warframe can be obtained. Like all bosses, he has a higher than average chance to drop the relevant planet's rare resource – in this instance, Gallium.
Spy Missions: Special enemy variants have a chance of spawning during Spy missions.
Survival Missions: The following lists below do not apply to Survival missions.
- Oculyst spawns are common around the Desdemona sector, giving easier access to the Natah quest.
- Every Grineer Sealab mission can drop Tellurium making them an extremely efficient alternative to pure Archwing missions with a Warframe such as Nekros who can create more drops.
- This is also better if the player's Archwing is weaker than their ground combat potential.
- Uranus is named after the Roman personification of the Sky, or after the Greek husband of Gaia.
- Missions are all named after Uranus' moons.
- Uranus has special enemies that spawn in Grineer Sealabs that have "Drekar" before their respective unit name.
- This is the only planet that features Manic Bombards on Sabotage missions, and their Drekar versions on Tyl Regor's Assassination.
- A sector on this planet shares its name with the Titania Warframe.
|Mercury • Venus (Proxima) • Earth (Proxima) • Lua • Mars • Deimos • Phobos • Ceres • Jupiter • Europa • Saturn (Proxima) • Uranus • Neptune (Proxima) • Pluto (Proxima) • Sedna • Kuva Fortress • Eris • Void (Veil Proxima)|