(→Missions: array -> lua)
|(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)|
Revision as of 15:51, 12 May 2020
Uranus is a planet where the Grineer are the controlling faction.
The Assassination Target of the planet is the scientist Tyl Regor, who is located at the mission node Titania. Tyl Regor drops the component blueprints for the parts of the Equinox Warframe. Like all bosses, he has a higher than average chance to drop the relevant planet's rare resource – in this instance, Gallium.
Spy Missions: Special enemy variants have a chance of spawning during Spy missions.
Survival Missions: The following lists below do not apply to Survival missions.
|Sycorax||Exterminate||24 - 26||Grineer Sealab|
|Stephano||Defense||24 - 29||Grineer Sealab|
|Ophelia||Survival||24 - 29||Grineer Sealab|
|Umbriel||Interception||24 - 29||Grineer Sealab|
|Caelus||Interception||24 - 29||Free Space|
|Ariel||Capture||25 - 27||Grineer Sealab|
|Caliban||Rescue||25 - 27||Grineer Sealab|
|25 - 35||Grineer Galleon|
|Desdemona||Sabotage||26 - 28||Grineer Sealab|
|Puck||Exterminate||27 - 29||Grineer Sealab|
|Rosalind||Spy||27 - 29||Grineer Sealab|
|27 - 29||Grineer Sealab|
|Cressida||Mobile Defense||27 - 29||Grineer Sealab|
|30 - 35||Grineer Galleon|
- Oculyst spawns are common around the Desdemona sector, giving easier access to the Natah quest.
- Any Grineer Sealab mission can drop Tellurium, making them an extremely efficient alternative to pure Archwing missions with a Warframe such as Nekros who can create more drops.
- This is also more efficient if the player's Archwing is weaker than their ground combat potential.
- During Exterminate missions it may be a good idea to keep the alarms going once triggered. With normal spawns stopping at about 140 enemies in, it will save you quite a bit of backtracking.
- Uranus is currently the only planet to feature the Grineer Sealab tileset with the Submersible Archwing mode and one of only two planets to feature the tileset, with Earth being the other one, using the tileset on the Mariana node.
- Uranus is named after the Roman personification of the Sky, or after the Greek husband of Gaia.
- Missions are all named after Uranus's moons.
- Uranus has special enemies that spawn in Grineer Sealabs that have "Drekar" before their respective unit name.
- This is the only planet that features Manic Bombards on Sabotage missions, and their Drekar versions on Tyl Regor's Assassination.
- A node on this planet shares its name with the Titania Warframe.
- Another node on this planet formerly shared its name with the Oberon Warframe.
- Uranus is theorized to have a layer with a liquid surface near the mantle. Unlike the depiction in Warframe, this ocean is predominantly made up of methane and ammonia, rather than water. Traces of water may exist, albeit in a superionic state. The pressure around this layer would be impossible to survive without proper equipment.
|Mercury • Venus • Earth (Proxima) • Lua • Mars • Deimos • Phobos • Ceres • Jupiter • Europa • Saturn (Proxima) • Uranus • Neptune • Pluto • Sedna • Kuva Fortress • Eris • Void (Veil Proxima)|
Last updated: Hotfix 19.5.6