The Assassination Target of the planet is the scientist Tyl Regor, who is located at the mission node Titania. Tyl Regor drops the component blueprints for the parts of the Warframe. Like all bosses, he has a higher than average chance to drop the relevant planet's rare resource – in this instance, .
Spy Missions: Special enemy variants have a chance of spawning during Spy missions.
Survival Missions: The following lists below do not apply to Survival missions.
|Target||Name||Type||Level||Tile Set||Mastery EXP||Internal Name|
|Neptune Junction||Solar Rail Junction||1 - 3||Solar Rail||1000|
|Sycorax||Exterminate||24 - 26||Grineer Sealab||69|
|Umbriel||Interception||24 - 29||Grineer Sealab||69|
|Ophelia||Survival||24 - 29||Grineer Sealab||69|
|Caelus||Interception||24 - 29||Free Space||69|
|Stephano||Defense||24 - 29||Grineer Sealab||69|
|Ariel||Capture||25 - 27||Grineer Sealab||69|
|Caliban||Rescue||25 - 27||Grineer Sealab||69|
|Assur||Survival (Dark Sector)||25 - 35||Grineer Galleon||69|
|Desdemona||Sabotage||26 - 28||Grineer Sealab||69|
|Titania||Assassination||27 - 29||Grineer Sealab||69|
|Rosalind||Spy||27 - 29||Grineer Sealab||69|
|Puck||Exterminate||27 - 29||Grineer Sealab||44|
|Cressida||Mobile Defense||27 - 29||Grineer Sealab||69|
|Ur||Disruption (Dark Sector)||30 - 35||Grineer Galleon||69|
- Oculyst spawns are common around the Desdemona sector, giving easier access to the Natah quest.
- Uranus missions are one of the only locations where you can use Arch-guns against standard ground troops without installing a Gravimag; while underwater but close to the surface, you can fire up and out of the water hitting enemies on the ground platforms, and the Arch-guns will be at their full space-grade strength (some like the Velocitus are normally notably weakened when used in atmosphere). Conversely, you cannot fire standard weapons into the water to hit submerged enemies, the shots get stopped at the water's surface.
- Any Grineer Sealab mission can drop , making them an extremely efficient alternative to pure Archwing missions with a Warframe such as who can create more drops.
- This is also more efficient if the player's Archwing is weaker than their ground combat potential.
- During Exterminate missions it may be a good idea to keep the alarms going once triggered. With normal spawns stopping at about 140 enemies in, it will save you quite a bit of backtracking.
- Uranus is currently the only planet to feature the Grineer Sealab tileset with the Submersible Archwing mode and one of only two planets to feature the tileset, with Earth being the other one, using the tileset on the Mariana node.
- Uranus is named after the Roman personification of the Sky, or after the Greek husband of Gaia.
- Missions are all named after Uranus's moons.
- Uranus has special enemies that spawn in Grineer Sealabs that have "Drekar" before their respective unit name.
- This is the only planet that features Manic Bombards on Sabotage missions, and their Drekar versions on Tyl Regor's Assassination.
- Two Mission nodes on this planet shares their names with the and Warframes.
- Uranus is theorized to have a layer with a liquid surface near the mantle. Unlike the depiction in Warframe, this ocean is predominantly made up of methane and ammonia, rather than water. Traces of water may exist, albeit in a superionic state. The pressure around this layer would be impossible to survive without proper equipment.
|Mercury • Venus (Proxima) • Earth (Proxima) • Lua • Mars • Deimos • Phobos • Ceres • Jupiter • Europa • Saturn (Proxima) • Uranus • Neptune (Proxima) • Pluto (Proxima) • Sedna • Kuva Fortress • Eris • Void (Veil Proxima) • Zariman Ten Zero|