Updates are occasional patches and add-ons or removal of information and/or features of a game.
The following updates are for WARFRAME Version 27:
|Empyrean||U27.0 • H27.0.1 • H27.0.2 • H27.0.3 • H27.0.4 • H27.0.5 • H27.0.6 • H188.8.131.52 • H27.0.7 • H27.0.8 • H27.0.9 • H27.0.10 • H27.0.11 • H184.108.40.206 • H220.127.116.11 • H18.104.22.168 • H27.0.12 • H22.214.171.124|
|Kuva Lich Changes||U27.1 • H126.96.36.199 • H27.1.1 • H27.1.2|
|Warframe Revised||U27.2 • H27.2.1 • H27.2.2|
|Operation: Scarlet Spear||U27.3 • H27.3.1 • H27.3.2 • H27.3.3 • H27.3.4 • H27.3.5 • H27.3.6 • H27.3.7 • H27.3.8 • H188.8.131.52 • H184.108.40.206 • H27.3.9 • H27.3.10 • H27.3.11 • H27.3.12 • H27.3.13 • H27.3.14 • H27.3.15 • H220.127.116.11 • H27.3.16|
|Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1)||U27.4 • H27.4.1 • H27.4.2 • H27.4.3 • H27.4.4|
|Nightwave Series 3: The Glassmaker||U27.5 • H27.5.1 • H27.5.2 • H27.5.3 • H27.5.4 • H27.5.5 • H27.5.6 • H18.104.22.168|
|Updates Collapse AllExpand All|
|Closed Beta||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6|
|Open Beta||7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13 • 14 • 15 • 16 • 17 • 18 • 19 • 20 • 21 • 22 • 23 • 24 • 25 • 26 • 27 • 28|
May 27th, 2020 Forum Post
- Fixes towards Launcher crashes that may be caused by a Steam overlay interacting with OBS Studio.
- Fixes towards NPCs losing their path navigation, resulting in them looking stuck and confused.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when joining an Excavation mission in progress.
May 27th, 2020 Forum Post - Prime Vault
- Trinity & Nova Prime Vault!
- Trinity and Nova. When these two forces collide, their strength is unparalleled.
Find their Relics in the Void or Bounty rewards today!
Or check out the Prime Vault program here: https://www.warframe.com/prime-vault
- Reminder that the Prime Gene Masking Kit will be available in both the Trinity Prime Pack AND the Trinity Prime Accessories Pack: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1195208-trinity-prime-vault-accessories-pack-clarification/Oberon Prime and Nekros Prime, as well as their signature Prime Weapons, Accessories, have reentered the Prime Vault and have been removed from the drop tables.
*If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.
- Nightwave Fixes
- Fixed cases of Glass Fissures causing spot-loading during stream-in so severe that Clients lose connection.
- Fixes towards Glass Fissures opening during the Extraction cinematic.
- Fixed the Confiscated Act of ‘Hijack a Crewship from the enemy’ awarding the Weekly Act amount of Standing instead of the Daily Act Standing amount.
- This change will be reflected the next time this Act appears. For now you can enjoy this bank error in your favor!
- Valkyr’s Enraged Hysteria Augment now has a 1 time Energy cost of 50 instead of draining Energy over time. This also allows you to gain Energy while it's active!
- Moved some Sawgaw Conservation start points to not start in a cave.
- Made systemic micro-optimizations to the smart-callback library and hardened it against hardware bugs on vintage CPUs.
- Optimized the Excavation HUD initialization to try to eliminate delays where race-condition bugs can sneak in.
- Made numerous micro-optimizations to the string handling code.
- Fixed Relays overflowing to 100 players by returning its max capacity to 50.
- Fixed Baruuk’s Desolate Hands daggers not fully working with your Companion.
- Fixed certain controls (move up/down and roll left/right) in Captura not working if you had any custom bindings.
- Fixed inability to Pilot the Railjack downwards if you're Piloting using your Operator with a controller.
- Fixed inability to interact with your MOA Companion in your Orbiter. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1194985-no-petting-moa/
- Potential fix for a crash when loading into the Orb Vallis as a Client if a Conservation was started by another player.
- Fixed Conservation waypoints marked at the entrance of a cave even though the start points themselves were outside the cave.
- Fixed Clients not seeing the Void Fissure tear FX that connects the Corrupted enemies to the Void tear.
- Fixed incorrect Riven Disposition displaying when viewing a Chat linked Zaw/Kitgun Riven.
- Fixed Defiled Mods counting towards your total Mods owned via Chat link or the End of Mission reward screen.
- Fixed the End of Mission screen popping in for a split second when transitioning from a Railjack mission to the Dry Dock.
- Fixed knockdowns not interrupting weapon-reload. This now intentionally follows suit with self staggers.
- Fixed Silver Grove Shrine Scene, Harrow's Temple Scene, Hunhow's Chamber Scene, Kuva Throne Scene, and the Mycona Colony Scene missing from their respective Syndicate Offerings.
- Fixed the Impetus Prime Syandana having an invisible mesh on Mag.
- Fixed several script errors that could occur if an Amalgam Osprey were killed just as it attempted to create Spectralysts.
- Fixed some Platinum packs appearing in the TennoGen section of the in-game Market.
May 21st, 2020 Forum Post
- Fixed the Blood Rush Critical Chance boost not resetting when the Melee combo counter is reset.
- Fixed a hack panel in the Corpus Ship Sabotage tileset that would spawn enemies every time it was hacked, resulting in an abundance of Moas!
- Fixed a script error when deactivating Valkyr’s Hysteria with the Enraged Augment equipped.
- Fixed script error that could occur when joining a mission in progress with a Valkyr using the Enraged Augment.
- Fixed a script error during a Conservation encounter in the Plains of Eidolon.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when entering the Orb Vallis while a Thermia Fracture is being sealed.
- Fixed a script error that would occur when viewing a Kavor Defector in the Codex.
- Fixed a script crash that could occur on Clients if a dagger from Baruuk's Desolate Hands tried to fire at an enemy that was killed immediately.
- Fixed a harmless script error that could occur if a Companion Moa's Tractor Beam Precept was active as you streamed back into Cetus or Fortuna.
May 20th, 2020 Forum Post
- New Warframe Augments (max Rank)!
Head to the respective Syndicate Offerings to add these new Warframe Augments to your Arsenal!
- Atlas - Passive - Rubble Heap
When above 1400 Rubble, Landslide costs no Energy, deals 2x Damage, and travels 2x faster.
- Nidus - Passive - Abundant Mutation
Nidus gains an additional 200 max stacks of Mutation. Undying has a 30s cooldown.
- Valkyr - Hysteria - Enraged
Damage increased by 200%, Critical Chance increased by 200%. Hysteria lasts for 15s, and receives a matching cooldown.
- Saryn - Spore - Revealing Spores
Infected enemies within 40m will show up on the Minimap.
- Nightwave Changes & Fixes
- Your move speed in Glassmaker Crime Scene #1 now matches the Leverian move speed. Inspect with more haste!
- Cephalite Resonance is now linkable in Chat which can also reveal the amount in your Inventory.
- Fixed a script error that could occur if an enemy was Glassed while on a mounted turret.
- Baruuk’s Desolate Hands will no longer consume a charge from Baruuk when sharing with Allies.
- From player requests, the Directed Convergence Mod has been converted to an Exilus Mod.
- Improved robustness of the launcher in the face of hostile networks (this may solve cases where an update is not visible to some users immediately).
- Fixed an issue with certain particle effects when running the game at very high frame-rates. As seen here:
- Fixed a crash that could occur in Sortie Defense missions due to Defense Targets patrolling outside of the combat zone.
- Fixed inability to target Baruuk’s Desolate Hands and Nezha’s Warding Halo on Defendable objects.
- Fixed ability to hack a Bursa for free if you exited the hack via the pause menu.
- Fixed Blood Rush, Gladiator Mod Set, and Weeping Wounds bonuses not resetting if you’re the Operator when the Combo expires.
- Fixed Parazon Mods not remaining equipped after a Host migration.
- Fixed an abrupt Mission Failed due to Arbitration Defense targets dying randomly when attempting to teleport to the player when falling behind or just simply falling through the ground to their demise. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1194047-defense-arbitration-missions-spawning-bug-investigating/
- Fixed Wardens in Rescue missions sometimes teleporting ahead of the player en route to extraction.
- Fixed downed Kuva Larvlings sometimes teleporting ahead of the player en route to extraction.
- Fixed Hildryn’s Ability Drain not updating in Arsenal Stats.
- Fixed another case of the Vasca Curative not working on Kavats.
- Fixed Nezha and Zephyrs Passive disable Augments giving the incorrect amount of Strength.
May 15th, 2020 Forum Post
- Nightwave Changes & Fixes
- Another potential fix towards Cephalite enemies remaining invulnerable after having their glass destroyed. This case specifically related to the Cephalite enemy being ragdolled.
- Fixed Cephalite Resonance in Railjack not being shared between all squadmates.
- Fixed Kuva Larvlings and Silver Grove Specters spawning as Cephalites.
- Fixed a rare crash when exiting the Nightwave crime scene.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when a Glassed enemy was ragdolled.
- Railjack Fixes
- Fixed some Railjack Battle Avionics not firing where the reticle is aimed for Clients.
- Fixed the default Railjack Skin not being first in the Railjack Skin list.
- The Larkspur now has force feedback when using a controller.
- Reduced Floof and Noggle Dojo Decoration cost from 20 to 5 (matching the Orbiter).
- Rotated the Suprema heavy sword skin so it faces the proper way. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1191207-please-rotate-the-suprema-heavy-blade-tennogen-by-180°/
- Made a micro-optimization to K-Drive races.
- Fixed a few cases where bindings under the General tab would sometimes override a binding in a more specific tab. For example, on a controller, if you bound Right-D-Pad to Tactical Menu under General and bound it to Omni-Tool under Power Menu, it would open the Tactical Menu even when you were using the Power Menu.
- Fixed a case where you would change a controller binding, and the list of actions to bind would still show the default binding.
- Fixed the Basmu reload not providing Health if you’re the Client.
- Fixed ability to equip the Mending Shot Mod on the Shedu. Mending Shot is a Rifle (no AOE) Mod.
- Fixed Entropy Spike equipped on a Bolto causing self damage. This will now accurately cause self stagger.
- Fixed Kinetic Siphon Traps sometimes not working on Synthesis Targets.
- Fixed Titania Prime’s lateral dodges not moving you as far as they should.
- Fixed an ambiguity when getting Relics as a Daily Tribute (the description was the same as a Relic pack which implied you were getting 5).
- Numerous fixes towards NPC dodge behaviour issues, such as NPCs never switching up their dodge patterns and teleporting randomly after dodging.
- Fixed Somachord music playing in the background when entering the Leverian.
- Fixed a loud gun sound playing when inspecting items in Gauss’ Leverian.
- Fixed not changing directions when using afterburners in open zone Archwing while facing backwards.
- Fixed a case where the squad UI could become unresponsive if a player leaves during the loading screen transition.
- Fixed squad UI breaking if you selected a Star Chart mission then toggled to Railjack mode during the zoom-in animation.
- Fixed disabling Melee Auto Targeting in Options not actually disabling it.
- Fixed Market Bundles that include multiples of items displaying the multiple quantity, but the single item price, causing confusion on thinking you will get the multiple items for the single price.
- Fixed the pause menu overlapping with the Dojo Architect screen.
- Fixes towards a crash caused by a Host migration while in Archwing.
- Fixed numerous script errors that could occur if a K-Drive race were interrupted by a Host migration.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when joining a mission with a K-Drive race in progress.
- Fixed script errors that could occur when joining a mission in progress right when someone deploys an Arch Gun Deployer or other Gear Items.
- Fixed a harmless script error that could occur when joining a Grineer Shipyards Hijack mission in progress.
- Fixed numerous script errors when using Kinetic Siphon Traps.
May 13th, 2020 Forum Post
- Nightwave Changes & Fixes
- Resized the glass FX on Cephalite enemies based on their scale. This also adjusts the Cephalite glass weak point hit box, which if you haven’t figured out already; shoot the glass first 😉
- Potential fix towards Cephalite enemies remaining invulnerable even when their glass has been destroyed.
- Swapped the ‘Friendly Fire’ Act to be a Weekly challenge and the ‘Explorer’ Act to be a Daily challenge, as the latter is the easier Railjack Act to complete thus making it a Daily.
- Fixed the Heavy Ordnance Act not providing a kill count progress.
- Fixed Titania’s Razorflies contributing toward the Heavy Ordnance Act Arch Gun kill count.
- Fixed Somachord music playing in the background of Nightwave crime scenes.
- Tweaked tooltip in launcher to avoid people confusing themselves with the bulk download option.
- Cleaned up Profile Stats by removing the list of scanned items since that information is in the Codex already.
- Fixed content updates stopping abruptly when encountering certain types of network problems.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during certain types of network problem.
- Railjack Fixes
- Fixed inability to exit the Railjack for a while after returning to the Dry Dock from a Railjack mission.
- Fixed an issue where if you rebound the left shoulder controller button to another action such as Power Menu, it would trigger Roll instead.
- Fixed Kavats being re-infected with Vasca after being cured and then completing a mission with said Kavat.
- Fixes towards overly high bloom on Bows with ember/spark FX.
- Fixed missing Corpus Ship asteroid materials.
- Fixed a couple script errors that could occur when joining a mission with a K-Drive Race in progress.
- Fixed a script error that would occur if someone riding a K-Drive triggered Sonic Boost just before flying into the Cetus gate.
- Fixed harmless script error that would occur if you joined an open-world map (Vallis/Plains) right as someone was throwing some Fishing Bait.
- Fixed a script error caused by dying when attempting to catch a Vallis Fish while it is struggling.
- Fixed a script error when casting Titania’s Lantern ability.
- Missed Note
The Pluto Oceanum (Corpus Outpost Spy) tileset has been changed to the Corpus Ship tileset on the Star Chart to provide it with the newly refreshed Spy Vaults. Apologies that this one slipped through the Mainline cracks!
May 12th, 2020 Forum Post
- Fixed Ash’s Helmet having a vestigial tail in Leverian.
- Fixed floating text in Ash’s Leverian.
- Fixed a crash / issue that could occur when viewing transmissions.
- Fixed an issue where opening the Codex too quickly would cause a complete functionality loss.
May 12th, 2020 Forum Post - Glassmaker
After a string of mysterious murders, investigate the latest crime scene to stop a cryptic killer from striking again. Step into Nora's crime-simula to witness the gruesome work of the Glassmaker. Check the shadows, search for clues and follow the trail of “glassed” bodies to crack the case… before it’s too late.
Beyond the interactive narrative, Nightwave: Series 3 also introduces new Daily and Weekly Acts! Don’t have a Railjack of your own? Railjack Acts can be completed by joining any open crew from the Star Chart.
- Nightwave Act Additions
- Added the following Nightwave Acts:
- Gatherer: Collect 100 Resources
- Deep Impact: Suspend 5 or more enemies in the air at once with a Heavy Slam Melee Attack
- Friendly Fire: While piloting a hijacked Crewship, destroy 3 enemy Fighters
- Child at Heart: Play a game of Frame Fighter, Happy Zephyr, or Wyrmius
- Patron: Donate to the Leverian
- Doppelganger: Deploy a Specter
- Swordsman: Complete a Mission with only a Melee Weapon equipped
- Hands Full: Complete a Mission with only a Primary Weapon equipped
- Sidearm: Complete a Mission with only a Secondary Weapon equipped
- No Mercy: Mercy Kill an Enemy
- Hush: Kill a Kuva Thrall
- Reclaimed: Clear a personal Kuva Lich Influenced Node
- Just Visiting: Visit a Featured Dojo
- Explorer: Complete 3 Railjack Missions
- Forward Thinking: Destroy a Crewship with Forward Artillery
- Flawless: Clear a Railjack Boarding Party without your Warframe taking damage
- Confiscated: Hijack a Crewship from the enemy
- Heavy Ordnance: Kill 500 enemies with an Arch Gun
- ELITE WEEKLY
- Grand: Kill The Exploiter Orb
- Choose Wisely: Kill or Convert a Kuva Lich
- Elite Explorer: Complete 8 Railjack Missions
- Machine Interface: Complete a Spy mission with 3 manual console hacks and no alarms
- Speedster: Finish a Capture mission in less than 90 seconds
- ASH SHROUD SKIN
Where once was fire is now cold resolve. A signature look for a prestige killer.
- CREMATA SYANDANA
With time and fire the truth of bone is revealed. The signature Syandana of Ash Shroud.
- CAUSTA BOW SKIN
Born of heat and cold as death, this is the signature bow skin for Ash Shroud.
- ASH SHROUD COLLECTION
All that remains is blood and dust. Become the shadow with the Ash Shroud Collection, which includes the cold-blooded Ash Shroud Skin, the venerable Causta Bow Skin and the forged-from-fire-and-bone Cremata Syandana.
- Leverian Additions & Changes
- A new Leverian has been added for Ash! Drusus has a new tale to tell about....The Scoria!
- Added a text box to the items displayed in the Leverian that shows the whole script of that item, so you can better follow Drusus' tale if you fail to read the subtitle in time.
- Double Tap Mod Changes & Fixes
- Changed the Double Tap Mod description to include its stacking function when equipped outside of Conclave:
- Double Tap (Latron): On Hit: 20% Bonus Damage on next Hit for 2s. Stacks up to 20x outside of Conclave.
- The Latron HUD now displays the buff combo status when equipped with the Double Tap Mod.
- Fixed the Double Tap Mod resetting its buff on every shot, as opposed to the intended reset on miss.
- Added a workaround for content update on improperly configured computers.
- Improved content update support for local proxy servers on Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
- Optimized out hitches in item preview when a customized Warframe Skin is already equipped.
- Railjack Fixes
- Fixed inability to tag items in Chat when using the Chat window while on a Railjack Turret.
- Fixed Nezha’s Warding Halo blocking 100% of Damage instead of the intended 90%.
- Fixes towards another case of not gaining Focus XP when switching between your Arch-Gun in both air/ground forms.
- Fixed Vauban’s Nervos not reflecting chosen Skin overrides for Clients.
- Fixed the “Modify Parazon” button in the Kuva Lich menu not appearing when in the Dojo.
- Fixed the "X Items Ready To Claim" Foundry UI quantity not updating in your Orbiter unless you claim everything.
- Fixed Skins in the Market saying you didn't own a compatible item when you did.
- Fixed items in the in-game Market not displaying "Mastery Rank Locked" icons to indicate as such.
- Fixed lighting intensity in the Grineer Galleon extraction cinematic.
May 7th, 2020 Forum Post
- Railjack Changes & Fixes
- Changed the Valence Fusion popup if you have no compatible Fusion items but you do have Wreckage partially funded, this popup will indicate that you cannot use partially funded Wreckage for Valence Fusion (you can of course get refunded for cancelling the repair and then Valence Fusion will work).
- Void Mode will now be disabled when Operators use a Railjack Turret.
- Fixed Scrapping unrepaired Wreckage displaying that you gained the wrong Resources. When Scrapping unrepaired Wreckage the UI should only show you that you obtained Dirac.
- Fixed another case of Fire Malfunctions not damaging the Railjack in higher level missions.
- Fixed Radial explosions from weapons (Penta, etc) not doing damage to Crewship Reactors.
- Fixed the Join Warp feature not bringing your Pet Companion with you.
- Fixed (for real this time) Cruising Speed Avionic not applying its 80% increase for Railjack speed when more than 3000m away from any enemy ships.
- Fixed using a Forging Bay as the Operator not correctly tracking which Forge you were trying to use, causing Forges to appear “Busy” when they really weren’t.
- Fixed weird Operator animations when using the Forward Artillery on the Railjack.
- Fixed ‘Countermeasures’ and ‘Fiery Phoenix’ Avionics descriptions not matching their updated functionality.
- Hardened content update system against 3rd-party proxies with corrupt or stale data.
- Fixed content updates stopping abruptly when encountering any network problem.
- Enemy summons can now be mind-controlled by abilities. Previously, there was a mechanic where 'owned' NPCs would not be affected by mind control, but now this only applies to allied owned NPCs (Sentinels, Pets, followers) so that there's no misleading things happening with Mind Control abilities.
- Fixed crashing when buying an Appearance Slot for the Arcata in the Arsenal.
- Fixed a functionality loss when opening the pause menu while the in-game Market is loading.
- Fixed inability to capture Manifestations during the Chains of Harrow quest. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1189808-chains-of-harrow-rell-cannot-be-captured/
- Fixed the Kuva Ayanga causing self-damage when out in space.
- Potential fix for losing Focus XP in certain cases.
- Fixed cases where some Damage/Status Effects might bypass Rhino’s Iron Skin.
- Fixes towards many NPC's leaping abilities potentially causing them to land off-navigation and becoming stuck. (This also contributed to Defense missions that use NPCs as the objective randomly failing)
- Fixed performing a Mercy kill while Atlas’ Rumbled Augment is active giving you back your regular weapon during Rumbled.
- Fixed for Zaw's using weapon Skins covering the Warframe with the weapon's Elemental FX. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1190562-tiatnia-zaw-skin-color/
- Fixed Melee polearms becoming greatly stretched when equipped with the Polearm Jotunheim skin.
- Fixed Titania Prime not playing proper movement and dash sounds when equipped with Skins.
- Fixed Hydroid’s Immortal Skin not applying correctly to his body.
- Fixed for missing adhere and explosion sounds for the Pox.
- Fixed ‘Recently Met Players’ list populating and then removing all player names.
- Fixed a script error when launching a Railjack mission from the Dojo Navigation.
- Fixes towards line breaks for languages without spaces.
May 5th, 2020 Forum Post
- Railjack Changes & Fixes
- Your Pet Companions will now teleport alongside you when transitioning between different regions in a Railjack mission (ie Omni Recall, Archwing Slingshot, boarding a Crewship via Archwing, etc).
- This addresses feedback that Pet Companions could take many seconds to catch up, or if it's bleeding out, won't catch up at all, thus dying frequently. This also fixes Pet Companions sometimes dying on an exploding Crewship that you’ve already departed from.
- A lingering issue we’re chasing is the Join Warp feature not bringing your Pet Companion with you.
- Fixed a functionality loss when Recalling back to the Railjack while performing a finisher.
- Fixed Cruising Speed Avionic not applying its 80% increase for Railjack speed when more than 3000m away from any enemy ships.
- Fixed base of the Railjack Wing Turret appearing to float in front of the Client player when mounting said Wing Turret.
- Stance Forma is now eligible to be installed on Garuda’s Talons due to the Talons using standard Stance Mods instead of an Exalted Stance.
- Fixed Hold cast/charge abilities becoming nonfunctional if interrupted by a Parazon finisher.
- Fixed Torid Toxin grenades dealing self-damage.
- Fixed inability to approach Orb Vallis Coildrives to initiate a hack due to the Coildrive constantly shocking and knocking you back.
- Fixed Grattler projectiles sometimes immediately exploding when fired which sometimes resulted in a crash.
- Fixed a misleading spike in the launcher download speed indicator when a lot of updates are aborted at once.
- Fixed a script error in Rell's Condemn ability.
May 4th, 2020 Forum Post
- Railjack Fixes
- Fixed Clients using Join Warp (Rank 10 Tactical) teleporting ten-thousands of meters away instead of next to the squad member they are trying to teleport to.
- Fixed Particle Ram FX flickering if you weren’t the person flying the ship.
- Fixed a script error that could occur if you were viewing the Railjack Tactical Menu while en route to the Dry Dock.
- Fixed Seeker Volley having no drop location - it now drops from Kosma Taktis.
- Fixed killing Crewship Engines not affecting crew count before the ship has been boarded.
- Fixed a crash associated with Crewships.
- Fixed Garuda not being able to Melee after leaving and re-entering Railjacks.
- Archwing Launcher Changes
We have reverted our recent changes to the Archwing Launch Blueprint and brought it back to basics for now.
- The Archwing Launcher Blueprint is no longer consumed on use, and will always be available to craft in the Foundry like before mainline.
- Removed Stance Forma eligibility on Exalted weapons due to Stance Forma providing no benefit to these weapons.
- Removed inaccurate information found in the in-game Market tooltip for Titania Prime Accessories.
- Fixed a major issue with Projectiles having more Critical Chance than intended. This issue was introduced with the Warframe Mainline that launched Friday.
- Fixed an issue with Jackal / Razorback functionality in terms of boss properly navigating rooms.
- Fixed functionality loss when selecting the category bar in the Mods section of the Codex and attempting to search.
- Fixed not receiving the correct Kavat Genetic Code when purchasing the Kavat Start Kit from the in-game Market.
- We’re working on a script to provide the correct Kavat Genetic Codes to those who purchased the Kit - we’ll update the thread here when the script has run/finished.
*The script has started! Will update here when it has finished.
- *The script has finished!
- Fixed Arch Melee in normal Archwing missions teleporting you into abrupt and incorrect places as well as the magnetism working irregularly. We are still working on polishing this up.
- Fixed Exodia Contagion’s projectiles being invisible when a Skin is equipped.
- Fixed the Jackal getting stuck in various room geometry.
- Fixed Clients inability to see themselves perform any further Emotes after performing an Emote.
- Fixed the Operators having black teeth due to not understanding the importance of flossing. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1190113-operator-has-black-teeth-now/
- Fixed some missing UI Icons in the in-game Market.
- Fixed a script error that would occur if you received a transmission from a Converted Kuva Lich while in Fortuna, Cetus, or a Relay.
- Fixed a script error that could occur if Sargus Ruk attempted to swing his flamethrower wide and spray you with fire before actually acquiring you as a target.
- Fixed a script error that could occur for Clients if someone died during the energy-draining phase of the Power Drift puzzle.
- Fixed a couple script errors that could occur while fighting the Cunning Drift Security Eye.
- Fixed a script error when playing Happy Zephyr/Wyrmius while not logged in.
- *Missed fix
- Fixed the squad menu displaying the incorrect equipped Relic name, and always displaying as
May 1st, 2020 Forum Post
We are working on some urgent fixes here and will be reading feedback and playing Railjack for next steps to greatness! Thanks for your patience, all!
- Railjack Fixes
- Quadrupled the XP gain from removing Railjack Hazards:
- Fire Hazard: From 600 to 2400
- Electricity Hazard: From 600 to 2400
- Ice Hazard: From 600 to 2400
- Hull Breach: From 600 to 2400
- Hull Rupture: From 1000 to 4000
- Changed confirmation text when Valence Fusing Railjack components to be clearer.
- It now reads ‘Choose a stat’ instead of ‘Choose which stat to fuse’.
- Fixed Railjack Fire Hazards not causing correct damage to the Railjack. You should feel Fire *Hazards (max 1 at a time) hitting a lot harder to your Railjack now as intended.
- Fixed Cruising Speed Avionic stacking its effect if you equip/unequip it repeatedly in the Loadout screen.
- Fixed sometimes crashing when casting the Void Hole Battle Avionic.
- Fixed a script error when using Valence Fusion in the Railjack Configure panel.
- Fixed a script error when initiating a Railjack mission right when someone else is Contributing in the Dojo.
- Fixed a script error when Upgrading Avionics.
- Grattler Changes
- Removed self-damage when in space. The Grattler will apply the self-stagger mechanic now while in space.
- The Archwing Launcher Blueprint will now be consumed upon Craft as you only need 1 Archwing Launcher in your Gear.
- We’re looking at adding the Archwing Launcher Blueprint to Cephalon Simaris’ Offerings for those that need it post Archwing Quest (i.e. accidentally sold it), as well as some other related issues we’ve found.
- Added Oberon’s Ability videos to his Arsenal - we’re all caught up now!
- Returned Simulor vortex lifetime to 5 second duration in Conclave.
- Removed an unreleased UI Theme - check back in Deadlock Protocol!
- Fixed the Mutalist Cernos and Pox Damage over Time applying self-damage.
- Fixed the Atlas Rumbled Augment Damage absorption not blocking all Damage to Shields/Health and Pressure Point style Damage Mods not affecting Damage.
- Fixed Larkspur not showing Lead Indicator when it is in Alt-Fire Mode.
- Fixed Primary Kitgun Grips being visible for preview at Rude Zuud's shop.
- These are rescheduled for the Deadlock Protocol Update.
- Fixed every Chat Linked Relic displaying a Lith S8 Relic.
- Fixes towards Vallis/Plains NPCs that sometimes end up in navigation-less areas becoming completely stationary when there is no way for them to get to proper land, instead of at least fighting back.
- Fixed some missing Pause Menu text.
- Fixed some explosion FX being absent.
- Fixed some Market items displaying singular Platinum/Credit prices.
- Fixed a script error that could break the Excavation HUD.
- Fixed a server script error when changing Arcanes.
- Fixed a script error when casting Atlas’ Petrify ability.
- Fixed a script error when dying in Rathuum or The Index.
- Fixed a script error when selecting a new color in a Color Palette.
- Fixed a script error when Fishing that resulted in inability to use Dye, Fish not moving, etc.
May 1st, 2020 Forum Post - Railjack Revisited (Part 1)
- Railjack Revisited (Part 1)
Tenno! We are continuing our Warframe Revised update pattern - this time with a focus on Railjack. Earlier this year we released ‘Warframe Revised’ which touched a lot of Warframe, but also included a big batch of bug fixes for Railjack. Now it’s time to dive deeper into key areas: Pacing, Balance, and Tools of the Trade. Not included in this Revisit: Intrinsics, Missions, and other areas. These are bigger undertakings for later Parts, but expect more revisions to come (to Malfunctions too)!
In Part 1, we are revising Pacing, Balance, and Tools because these 3 make up the foundation of all Railjack gameplay: what’s the pace of Railjack missions? How hard are you hitting enemies (and vice versa)? What are your tools for the trade? This update provides new answers to all of these questions in a new foundation to the Railjack you’ve known since launch. The key intention behind this Railjack Revisited update is to make Railjack better paced and more fun, while also being more rewarding for your time.
You may notice some items listed below are striked-through! Over the weekend, we posted a Dev Workshop of these changes, also ran our first ever Public Test Cluster, where Tenno could playtest these Railjack changes before they went live. As we iterated on the feedback gathered, we wanted to show this in our update notes: if we iterated on a change following feedback, we have listed the original planned change with strike-through for the sake of comparison! The notes that follow are the Dev implementation of that feedback, which are now live! Whether you participated in the Public Test Cluster or shared your thoughts on the Dev Workshop, thank you again for providing thoughtful feedback on these Railjack changes prior to release, we look forward to more opportunities to do the same.
- General Changes:
- Doubled the Railjack’s innate loot-pickup (Vacuum) Range.
- We’ve also improved the way that Vacuums pull items towards the player and the Railjack. The maximum amount of time it takes for the pick-up to reach the player should be a little more consistent now (about 0.75 seconds in most cases).
- The Sentient Anomaly in the Veil Proxima now has no downtime - it rotates every 30 minutes to a different node with no downtime in between.
- Changing the pacing and general feel of all Railjack Piloting and movement to be less reliant on the optimal strategy of “Single strafe Boost then Repeat”:
- Doubled the Railjack’s base Speed.
- Lowered Boost Speed by 75%
- Increased the Boost Speed cost of dodge.
- Increased Boost Drain
- Made scale a factor in damage reduction and bonuses. This means Archwings and their weapons will do more damage to ships, while also taking less damage from them.
- Fixed inconsistencies with the sensitivities of the emplacement positions (side turrets now match the pilot turret)
- Doubled Revolite crafting yield from 50 to 100.
- Tripled values of Titanium and Asterite resource drops.
- Grineer on-foot enemies now drop Archwing Mods, and Captains drop Operation and Dual Stat Archwing Mods.
- Added an Omni Tool binding when using a controller! The default binding is RB + Right Directional-Pad button, to customize go into your Options > Controls > Customize Controller > Ability Menu > Bind ‘Equip Omni’.
- The Omni Tool will only be equipped using this shortcut option if it is in the Gear Wheel!
- The Omni tool will now slot into the first available slot in the Gear Wheel when given to players instead of being appended to the end.
- Removed unnecessary ability to use the Omni tool outside of Railjack missions.
- Railjack sessions now lock after 5 minutes or if 50% of the Fighters have died - similar to normal sessions.
- Removed the whirly spin move of one of the Sentient fighters. He was having just a little bit too much fun and the other Sentients were just not having any of his funny business.
- Updated the look of the Taktis Grineer Fighter ships.
- Made slight visual updates to the search bar in the Avionics screen.
- When transitioning between Railjack missions, your Warframe/Operator Health/Shields will be restored as well as any Vazarin instant Revives.
- Railjack Missions now reward more Credits at End of Mission to tie some of the main currencies into the reward structure more heavily.
- Earth Proxima Missions reward 30,000 - 45,000 Credits depending on the node.
- Saturn Proxima Missions reward 50,000 - 75,000 Credits depending on the node.
- Veil Proxima Missions reward 80,000 - 150,000 Credits depending on the node.
- Ship Combat Changes
- Changed all Health, Shield and Armour to use the new Tenno versions introduced in Warframe Revised.
- Halved the Health and Armour of all Grineer Fighters.
- Randomized the amount of Fighters required to be killed during the Extermination portion of the Skirmish mission so it’s not always the same.
- Decreased the amount of time between landing the killing shot to the enemy explosion on Fighters (0.1 - 1 sec) down from (1-3) seconds. The effect of this will be not only a quicker pace, but also a quicker time to spawn any drops.
Decreased Railjack Shield Recharge delay from 5 to 3 seconds.Shield Recharge delay remains at 5 second based on Public Test results.
- Railjack Weapon heat build up changes:
- Apoc - Sigma/Lavan/Vidar heat build up reduced from 20 to 12. Zetki from 40 to 20
- Carcinoxx - Sigma/Lavan/Vidar heat build up reduced from 10 to 8. Zetki from 20 to 12
- Cryophon - Zetki from 400 to 350
- Photor - Sigma/Lavan/Vidar heat build up reduced from 10 to 8. Zetki from 20 to 12
- Railjack Weapon changes:
- Milati Multi Missile
- Reload speed increased from 5 secs to 2 secs
- Projectile speed increased from 250 to 400
- Pulsar damage increased:
- MK 0 - 43 to 52
- MK 1 - 78 to 94
- MK 2 - 133 to 160
- MK 3 - 213 to 256
- MK 1 - 117 to 141
- MK 2 - 200 to 240
- MK 3 - 320 to 384
- Milati Multi Missile
- On-Foot Combat Changes
- Reduced the Health of all on-foot Grineer Railjack enemies by half.
- Removed scaled damage controllers from all on-foot Grineer Railjack enemies.
- RAILJACK BALANCE FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- Pacing Changes
- Added Caps for the amount of simultaneous Railjack Hazards (Fire, Electric, and Breaches). Your Railjack can only have 1 of each Hazard active at a time.
Made each RJ Hazard type more harmful to the ship.Made each RJ Hazard type even more, MORE harmful to the Railjack based on Public Test results.
- Reduce Railjack Speed and Damage when Railjack is in “Catastrophic Failure” mode.
- Increased the amount of Omni Revolite required to remove hazard events, but increased the XP gained.
- Increased the number of fighters in all alert stages.
- Enemies now spawn much closer to the Railjack vs. 1000+ km away.
- Destroying all engines on a Crewship now disables weapons.
- Destroying all engines on a Crewship kills half the crew on board.
- RAILJACK PACING FEEDBACK MEGATHREADS
- Archwing Changes / Fixes
- Longstanding issues with the usability of Archwing Melee has been fixed.
- Made numerous changes here based on Public Test results, including further Melee weapon rebalancing.
- Increased base Melee magnetism range from 100 to 140m
- Decreased chance of Enemy Fighters performing a maneuver to break away from Melee attacks from 100% to 10%.
- Increased camera offset from Enemy Fighters from 25 to 30m to help show action.
- Archwing Melee Range Mods now affect aim assist lock-on range.
- Archwing Gun stats normalized - space combat now uses ground “Heavy Weapon” stats.
- UI Lead indicator has been added to relevant Archwing Guns.
- Systemic Changes
- The Kuva Lich ‘Valence Fusion’ has been added for
builtArmaments and Components. Introducing RAILJACK VALENCE FUSION - players can now fuse duplicate built or unbuilt stats to their favorite built parts, boosting them. Based on Public Test Cluster feedback, this no longer requires built Armaments and Components to Valence Fuse: Wreckage can be used, with a resource cost (Max 40%!). Built Armaments and Components can also be used and consumed, with a Dirac cost.
- Requires Dirac to perform if VALENCE FUSION occurs for built Armaments and Components.
- Requires Resources and Credits if VALENCE FUSION occurs for Wreckage of Armaments and Components.
- Combining matching tiers gives 10% boost in stats
- Combining lower tiers gives 5% boost in stats.
- Two tiers removed (MK3 with MK1) is 2% boost
- You can only VALENCE FUSE the same House and type of Armaments and Components across all MKs - much like Kuva Lich Weapons. Also Sigma equipment (your starting equipment or purchased from the Dojo) cannot be upgraded in this way.
- Affinity and Intrinsic Gain Changes
- Doubled Affinity-to-Intrinsic Point conversion. You will now gain Intrinsics 2x faster.
- Increased the earned Affinity on killing Elite Fighters and Outriders.
- Avionics Changes
When it comes to Avionics changes, there’s an overarching goal: Simplify Avionic management.
- Each Integrated Avionic Type will now only exist with a single Manufacturer rather than three Manufacturer flavors. What this means is that there won’t be 3x variants of the same Avionic.
- Consolidated Avionics have had their Avionic Capacity Drain altered so that on average the Integrated Avionics now consume 20% less. This ensures players can more comfortably fit the builds they want in the new consolidated system based on Feedback from the Public Test Cluster.
- The ‘retired’ Integrated Avionics will be removed from players inventory via a script on login.
- The remaining Integrated Avionic for each Type will take on the values of the previously highest valued Avionic of its Type.
- ALL Dirac used to upgrade Integrated Avionics will be refunded. This applies to both retired and remaining Avionics.
- ALL remaining Integrated Avionics will have their Upgrades drained.
- Added ‘Incomplete’ tab/category to the Avionics screen in the ‘Configure Railjack’ panel, Mods Segment screen, and the Codex.
- Avionics, Mods, and Arcanes that are not owned are marked as ‘preview’ in this category and those that you own but have not ranked to Max are also in this category.
- You can now Chat Link Avionics!
- Battle Avionic Refresh
- Munitions Vortex
- Reverted to ‘as is’ based on Public Test results, albeit with brand new FX for understanding scale / effect of Avionic.
Vortex is now attached to the front of your Railjack Increased Vortex radius from 30 to 60 Increased radius from 150 to 200
VInitial use cost of 5 Flux Energy, double cost if used again within 4 secs up to a cap of 40 energy (5/10/20/40)
- Blackout Pulse
- Display range stat on all marked targets while projectile is in flight
- Increased radius from 100 to 200
- Increased damage from 250 to 500
- Particle Ram
- Requires forward velocity to be active
- Increased speed of projectile when its launched
- Increased length of projectile so targets stay within the damage field as long as they did before with slower projectile
- 50% more Damage during a Vector Maneuver
- 100% more damage when launching the Particle Ram
- Now accepts Energy colour.
- Shatter Burst
- Display range stat on all marked targets while projectile is in flight
- Range increased from 120 to 200
- Damage increased from 500 to 1000
- Radius increased from 60 to 80
- Fall off decreased from 100% to 50%
- Void Hole
- Decreased duration from 25 to 12 secs
- Increased attraction strength
- Fiery Phoenix
- Decreased energy drain from 5 to 2.5 per sec
- Seeker Volley
- Increased damage from 1000 to 1600
- Increased Critical Chance from 20 to 40%
- Increased speed from 120 to 260
- Tactical Avionic
- Fire Suppression
- Changed the Fire Suppression Tactical Avionic to always fix only one Hazard, and upgrading the rank reduces the cooldown.
- Previously the only reason you would have upgraded this avionic was to handle more Hazards at once, but now your Railjack can only have 1 Hazard at a time. Reducing the cooldown instead still gives you a reason to rank it up.
- NEW AVIONICS!
Find these new Avionics from Earth, Saturn, or Veil Proximia Grineer Fighters to enhance your Railjack (these values are with Max Rank Avionic and Max Grid Rank):
- Deep Hold (Lavan)
Increase Forge Capacity by 60%.
- Cruising Speed (Zetki)
Increase Speed by 80% when no enemies within 3000m.
- Quicklock (Lavan)
Decrease Ordnance Lock-on time by 75%.
- Artillery Cheap Shot (Zetki)
Forward Artillery has a 50% chance to not consume Dome Charges.
- Ordnance Cheap Shot (Lavan)
Ordnance weapons have a 50% chance to not consume Munitions.
- Turret Velocity (Vidar)
Increase Turret Range by 25.3%. Increase Turret Projectile Speed by 55%.
- Archwing Melee Stat Refresh (NEW based on Public Test Feedback)
- Mastery Rank 0-3
- Damage increased from 300 to 360 470
- MR increased from 0 to 1
- Damage increased from 290 to 320 412
- MR increased from 0 to 3
- Damage increased from 350 to 436
- Status chance increased from 10% to 15%
- Mastery Rank 4-6
- MR increased from 0 to 4
- Damage increased from 325 to 392
- Status chance increased from 15% to 20%
- Critical chance increased from 10% to 15%
- MR increased from 0 to 6
- Damage increased from 280 to 340 450
- Status chance increased from 7.5% to 12%
- Critical chance increased from 15% to 20%
- Mastery Rank 7-9
- MR increased from 0 to 7
- Damage increased from 325 to 340 445
- Critical chance increased from 10% to 13%
- MR increased from 0 to 8
- Damage increased from 280 to 290 376
- Prisma Veritux
- MR increased from 0 to 8
- Damage increased from 300 to 320 394
- Critical chance increased from 15% to 30%
- Arch-Gun Changes
- Proximity fuse has been added to Grattler rounds in space so they explode when they are near a target.
- Phaedra accuracy increased.
- Imperator Vandal
- Imperator Vandal accuracy increased.
- Dual Decurions
- Recoil reduced for Dual Decurions in space.
- Increased accuracy.
- Decreased zoom FoV.
- Reduced the collision size of Larkspur's Alt Fire projectile.
- Increased size of Velocitus projectile in space.
- Quick shot Damage increased from 200 Magnetic to 150 Impact, 150 Puncture, 150 Slash and 150 Magnetic.
- Quick shot Critical Chance increased from 25 to 30%.
- Charged shot Damage increased from 1200 Magnetic to 400 Impact, 400 Puncture, 400 Slash and 400 Magnetic.
- Charged shot Critical Chance increased from 30 to 60%.
- Charged shot Critical Damage increased from 3 to 3.6x.
- Minimum Fall Off Damage increased from 175 to 440.
- Charged Shot Critical Damage increased from 2.6 to 3x.
- Kuva Ayanga
- Ammo regen delay decreased from 1 sec to 0.7 secs.
- Ammo regen rate increased from 10 to 66.
- Fall Off min Damage increased from 120 to 137.
- RAILJACK TOOLS FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- Railjack Fixes
- Fixed attempting to exit the Railjack right when the Host selects another mission to warp to resulting in the left-behind player dying and sometimes unable to Revive.
- Fixed lingering Revo Reducer buff after equipping and unequipping the Revo Reducer Avionic until they complete a mission or leave their Dojo.
- Fixed cases where the doors in the Railjack would have collision and prevent players from passing through them.
- Fixed inability to load into the Dojo via Railjack Navigation.
- Fixed Railjack Reactors that have the “50 Shield per unused Avionics Capacity” perk not applying the perk when first loading into a Railjack mission.
- Fixed Clients having a 5 minute Arch-Gun Deployer cooldown if you were outside the Railjack when a Host migration occurred.
- Fixes towards an inescapable black screen if you were inside a Crewship as the Operator when it exploded.
- Fixed Client's inability to destroy a Grineer Crewship with the Forward Artillery if the Crewship was near disabled.
- Fixed ‘Reflex Aim’s’ snap aiming not properly targeting the ships from a split Gyrex.
- The target lead indicators will now follow the ships split from the Gyrex, but since radial damage does not hurt them, ‘Target Sync’ will not lock-on to them. This was set this way so that players do not waste their Munitions.
- Fixed Chroma Elemental Ward issue where casting it on yourself through the Railjack Tactical Map, then overriding it with your own cast causing the bonuses from the Tactical Map cast to never expire.
- Fixed a functionality loss when using Transference while transitioning through a loading tunnel (Void tunnel).
- Fixed Clients out in space that experience a Host migration, resulting in an ability to take your Heavy Weapon into the Railjack and POIs as a regular ground weapon (Primary).
- Fixed being placed inside an Artillery and falling through the level to escape if you used Join Warp on a player on said Artillery.
- Fixed your Warframe’s body not moving with camera aim when using the Railjack’s Forward Artillery.
- Fixed using Transference when Piloting or using side Turrets in Railack as Operator causing it to cast the first slotted Battle Avionic.
- Fixed Clients loading into an untextured level when sitting in the Archwing Slingshot during a Host Migration.
- Fixed Focus Convergence Orb markers appearing in Space instead of inside the ship when piloting Railjack.
- Fixed starting a second Railjack mission preventing Melee Finishers from working until respawned.
- Made multiple fixes for jittery and weird cloth physics when hanging out in the Railjack. This also fixes issues of rigid cloth after dismounting from the Pilot seat.
- Fixed Clients loading into Railjack missions from Dry Dock after accepting an invitation from Host getting stuck in infinite loading.
- Fixed issue where Clients would get stuck in the Forward Artillery and above the intended area in the Railjack when entering and exiting the Forward Artillery back to back.
- More fixes towards players finding themselves in all kinds of brokenness when using Archwing Slingshot on a Crewship that had just been destroyed.
- Fixed elements of the Tactical Menu map disappearing in certain aspect ratios.
- Fixed Clients getting left behind when starting a second Railjack mission from the Dry Dock and Hosts getting stuck in infinite load.
- Fixed objective markers sometimes not showing after subsequent Railjack runs as Host.
- Fixed fighter/Crewship objective markers reappearing after migration when they had already been completed.
- Fixed Operator faces getting all messed up when piloting Railjack. Space fighters are thankful they no longer have to witness that horror anymore.
- Fixed meltdown projector showing for players that are still inside the Crewship.
- Fixed multiple issues related to Railjack for Clients invited to someone’s Orbiter including:
- Fixed an issue where using "Board Railjack" / "Return to Orbiter" from the top menu while not close to the action itself would fail to execute it.
- Fixed an issue where Clients would spawn in a "random" spot on the Railjack instead of in the bridge like the Host does if they were still in the Orbiter.
- Fixed the Railjack Sungem and Caballero skins having the Ordnance and Nose Turret weapons clipping with parts of the Railjack/Skin.
- Fixed the waypoints for Commanders in Railjack missions not having distance information.
- Fixed Dragon Key debuff indicator appearing as a red dot in the HUD when Piloting the Railjack.
- Fixed purchasing a Glyph to equip on your Railjack only applying the icon, but not setting the selected item. This resulted in the Glyph slot name not updating and selecting to equip a new Glyph would auto focus the old Glyph you had before the purchase.
- Fixed teammate buttons in the Railjack Tactical Menu overlapping the location text.
- Fixed super long Railjack names overwhelming the Railjack HUD.
- Fixed UI becoming unresponsive after opening the Nightwave screen as the Operator when returning to the Dry Dock from a Railjack mission.
- Fixed Elemental Resistance Avionics not Ranking up properly.
- Fixed accessing the Railjack Arsenal from the Orbiter leading to camera placement issues.
- Defendable Objects
- Healing AoE and Damage Reduction Changes:
Our Healing AoE / Damage Reduction changes posted back on April 3rd have arrived! If you’re unfamiliar, ultimately what we want is more ‘Healing’ Abilities to work to allow for more strategies to emerge in various mission types. Healing these objectives can serve well as an alternative or a complement to the commonly used defensive Abilities, such as Frost's Snow Globe, Gara's Mass Vitrify, Limbo's Cataclysm. 100% heals is not what we want to do, so we are instead allowing the effects with some objective-specific adjustments as to not trivialize the game modes.
All the initial information can be found in the Dev Workshop: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1181914-dev-workshop-healing-defendable-targets/
- Added a ‘click’ sound when cycling through zoom options with Sniper Rifles.
- General UI Changes
- The in-game Market has received a refreshed look with the addition of top level filters:
- Your chosen UI Theme is now reflected when viewing the in-game Market!
- Now that the Market uses Themes you can now see more details about items on hover and can Tab to see Weapon stats.
- Moved Market filters to be grouped with the search bar.
- Added filter to ‘Hide Mastered’ items.
- Added "NEW" tag for new items.
- Added new starburst FX to the “Thank You for Your Purchase” screen in the in-game Market. Such pizazz!
- Your chosen UI Theme is now reflected when viewing the in-game Market!
- Added ‘Preview’ button (right-mouse click) to items in your Inventory that will take you to their page in the in-game Market.
- Also added this feature for Prime items in your Inventory to learn more about them!
- Added a new ‘LANDING CRAFT’ option under Equipment. The previous ‘Select Landing Craft’ and ‘Customize Landing Craft’ that were part of the ‘ORBITER’ option will be housed there now.
- Updated the Relic Pack Relic contents screen (when purchased in the in-game Market and from Syndicates) - it will now show each Relic’s contents better categorized by rarity.
- Also added ‘Common’, ‘Uncommon’, ‘Rare’ tooltips over rarity icons.
- The Invite screen has a fresh new look and has been polished:
- Added count of online friends and Clan members.
- Improved the hover indicator to be clearer when selecting from the list.
- Added ‘Daily Standing Cap’ information to the Bounties screens in Cetus and Fortuna.
- The Leaderboard screen has been refreshed to apply your chosen UI Theme and display information/options in a cleaner way.
- You’ll now be met by a confirmation prompt when choosing to close Warframe by using the X in the game window.
- Added Riven compatible items component to Riven Unveil screen when Unveiling a Riven and when viewing a Riven via Chat Link!
- The Trading screen will now prompt you with a warning when you’re about to Trade an Arcane that is currently equipped.
- You can now search the Mods Codex section via Drop Location by entering the location in the search bar (ie Arbitrations, Nightwave, Earth, etc).
- Banshee, Excalibur Umbra, Frost, Nekros, Nova, Nyx, Saryn, Valkyr, and Zephyr Ability videos have been added to their respective Arsenals!
- Reduced spacing between mini-map and objective text when fighting Eidolons.
- Titania Prime has been given her own unique dodge/roll animations that flow better with her floating movement! As requested here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1181409-please-add-new-dash-animation-to-titania-prime/
- Instead of having to re-aim at your placed Waypoint to remove it (or spam G twice), now you can remove your Waypoint by holding G! G, isn’t that helpful!
- Improved the look of rain with Deferred Rendering enabled in the Plains of Eidolon on surfaces so that they look less like grey, boring puddles.
- Helminth Cysts can now be removed in the Helminth Infirmary after one day as opposed to waiting a whole week.
- You can now sell your duplicate Garuda, Harrow, Octavia, Revenant, and Nidus Blueprints for 2500 Credits from your Inventory.
- You can now sell Syndicate 10x Restores for 2500 Credits.
- Increased the Status Chance of the Twin Grakatas to match their mechanic of firing 2 rounds at once.
- Polished the handless cartwheel and knock back animations from self-interrupt weapons. Also fixed the knock back distance and slide to be more aligned so that the Warframe isn’t just standing still.
- Changed Grendel's Nourish ability description to "Inflict Toxin damage on Feasted enemies in Grendel's gut one by one, adsorbing nourishment to buff allies. Tap to cycle through buffs and hold to cast."
- Updated the grunge on the Corbu Shawzin to make it edgier for all your shredding needs.
- Polished the Grattler Heavy Gun’s fire and reload animations. Also fixed an errant animation that played when equipped.
- Update FX for Corpus Osprey projectiles.
- Improved camera collision against water so that it doesn’t penetrate and go underwater as much.
- Improved Mirage's Sleight of Hand's detection of light and dark areas to decide which booby trap to spawn. Also fixed a bug where the 'package' could use the wrong type of explosion based on light/dark in certain situations.
- Made some slight changes to Corinth Prime’s sound mix.
- Multiple invites from players will no longer stack the invite received sound FX to save your ears from the increasing volume.
- If a player sends an invite to someone who has “Do Not Disturb” mode on it will now say “(Player Name) is using Do Not Disturb and will not receive invitations”.
- Reduced the Basmu’s firing sound FX from other players.
- Khora’s Spikes (her default back attachment) are now an Auxiliary attachment to give players more customization options with Syandanas.
- Added support to Sword & Board skins to have consistent main-hand holster positions and scaling regardless of base weapon.
- This also fixed Sigma & Octantis shield popping closed and opened again when holstering.
- This also fixed Sigma & Octantis shield popping closed and opened again when holstering.
- Made updates and optimizations to several weapon FX including Kitguns.
- Made minor general explosion FX updates.
- Increased the text fields on the Mastery Rank Up message to better accommodate other languages.
- Updated the Orokin Tree mesh and materials to be higher quality. Yay fresh trees!
- You can now customize your Kavat’s Emissive color, which will affect their tail and eye color.
- This option also fixes not being able to change the color of the fan-like Kavat tails due to it being based on energy color.
- Titania can no longer play the Shawzin while in Razorwing due to it resulting in a very broken flying state.
- Improved Liset previews (Xiphos, etc) by adding respective Liset animations, FX, etc.
- Reduced Shedu’s projectile brightness FX.
- Domestik Drones will no longer start semi-hidden in the Decoration placement mode. They will now be fully visible instead of its previously glowy state!
- Updated Infested hit/stagger reactions to give the player more understanding of when player attacks are landing!
- Minor tweaks to Excalibur’s Radial Javelin cast effect and gave it some ground interaction (ice chunks when cast over ice, etc).
- Fixed Scarlet Spear score not showing in your Profile.
- Fixed Exodia Contagion projectiles ignoring Limbo’s Rift status of enemies/the player, letting it hit enemies across the Rift.
- This allowed for Limbo to attack from a position of invulnerability, where normally damage cannot cross the Rift unless it’s a Warframe ability of some kind. We intentionally did not fix this until after the Scarlet Spear event, but it is a bug.
- Fixed Lech Kril not being affected by Viral Status Effects.
- The same rule of Status Effects reacting with Bosses or VIPS (added in 27.3.0) applies here.
- Fixed a functionality loss after exiting a self-stagger multiple times.
- Fixed inability to fly up/down in Archwing if the Tranq Rifle or Lure is equipped.
- Fixed a Host migration during a Disruption mission resulting in the UI becoming broken and the next round will not start.
- Fixed Ability Range Mods not affecting Titania’s Lantern ability.
- Fixed inability to equip Flight Speed Mods, such as Terminal Velocity, on the Basmu.
- Fixed enemies getting stuck inside the portal when defending the consoles in Orokin Sabotage.
- Fixed the “waiting for players” button missing in the UI when loading into Elite Sanctuary Onslaught.
- Fixed objective marker never pathing through doors to one of the cells in Caliban, Uranus.
- Fixed crash in Conclave due to the “x was killed by x” message.
- Fixed Saryn’s Molt doing idle animations when using certain skins.
- Fixed “awaiting revive from teammates” message missing in revive UI until players are out of revives.
- Fixed some animation inconsistencies with the Aerolyst.
- Fixed loss of functionality after swapping Primary and Secondary weapons right at the moment you die.
- Fixed an energy FX clipping through into an unintended area in Augustus, Mars.
- Fixed being unable to use Transference to Operator while Tranq Rifle or Fishing Spear is equipped.
- Fixed the Sniper Ammo Mutation mod not appearing under the Exilus category in the Mod screen.
- Fixed certain boss attacks (Ropalolyst’s laser attack and Profit Taker’s missile for example) not respecting Shield Gating and killing players in one hit.
- Fixed multiple issues with Cetus’ and the Plains of Eidolon skybox related to fog, ambient clouds, and the weather systems.
- Fixed an issue with the Sabotage mission on Thebe, Jupiter where the Client’s defense progress could deviate from the Host.
- Fixed several Syandanas (Altra, Centuria, Kerata, Kuva Braid, Maggor, Sigma Series, and Vaykor) not sitting correctly on Nova’s Atomica skin.
- Fixed an issue with featured Market items cycling while viewing your profile with the in-game Market open.
- Fixed an edge case where emote hotkeys could cancel ability animations.
- Made multiple fixes for the Golden Maw becoming invisible during attacks, when underground, or when generally not doing anything.
- Fixed the Zealoid Prelate in the Derelict Emissary Assasinate mission looking like he’s riding an invisible motorcycle (as if he wasn’t edgy enough) and getting stuck that way if he falls off a small ledge.
- Fixed fire rate mods not working on the Prisma Burst Laser.
- Fixed pipes in the Forge room at the back of Railjack not properly lining up with sockets.
- Fixed partial themed background in Syndicate screen when selecting ‘View Offerings’ before the Syndicate transmission is fully shown.
- Fixed Cestra’s clip ejecting in the wrong directions when reloading. Also tweaked the reload animation timing so that you can see the arm rotating instead of looking like it pops.
- Fixed Emblems on Rhino Prime and Wukong Prime equipped with any TennoGen skin (except for Vojnik for Rhino) sitting too far off from the shoulders with Prime details toggled off.
- Fixes towards Warframe still performing custom reload animations with the Stratus Pistol skin equipped.
- Fixed the Mergoos being barely visible in their Codex icons.
- Fixes towards Melee weapons equipped with the Kopesh Longsword skin clipping into Warframe.
- Fixed the Codex dioramas for the Gantulyst and Hydrolyst appearing as the Teralyst.
- Fixed the Fluctus Arch-Gun’s stats not indicating that it has ‘Infinite’ punch-through. Go forth and punch-through all of the things, Tenno!
- Fixed Akarius’ projectiles not homing onto enemies for Clients, as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1125338-akarius-homing/
- Fixed armor offsets for Saryn to prevent clipping into TennoGen skins. This also fixes the clipping issues with the Pakal Chest Plate and Kuva Leg Plates.
- Fixed clicking on chat-linked Zaws overlapping UI screens that are already open with the Zaw inventory select screen.
- Fixed the Kavat Starter Pack only giving 1x Kavat Genetic Code instead of the intended 10x. This also fixed purchasing Kavat Genetic Codes from the Kavat Starter Pack only giving 1x, when the UI indicated 10x.
- We removed the ability to purchase them in the bundle to prevent this issue, but they can still be purchased individually in the in-game Market outside of the bundle.
- Fixed the Daikyu with a skin equipped folding in the middle when unequipped and set to ‘Visible When Holstered’.
- Fixed Galvanik Shoulder Plates, Quaro, and Narvarr Prime armor clipping through Equinox’s shoulders on both of her forms.
- Fixes towards clipping issues from upper leg armor pieces on Excalibur.
- Fixed Excalibur’s Ion Helmet appearing as his default in the Conclave Arsenal after being equipped in the co-op Arsenal. This also fixed being unable to equip the Ion helmet while in the Conclave Arsenal.
- Fixed the cloth ribbon on the Karak/Karak Wraith when equipped with the Desert-Camo and Conclave skin appearing distorted and behaving strangely.
- Fixed reload animation issues on the Karak/Karak Wraith when equipped with the Desert-Camo and Conclave skin.
- Fixed the Acolyte Sigil icon in the Inventory and Arsenal menus appearing squashed.
- Fixed several Emblem icons appearing stretched and lower resolution in the Arsenal menu.
- Fixed the Braton Vandal being sellable for only 1 Credit. We increased the sell price to 7500 Credits so that it matches most other Primary Weapons.
- Fixed tilted position of the Telos Boltace when holstered on Mesa’s back.
- Fixed the icons for the Braton Nocturne Skin and Kintsugi Skin missing its clip in the in-game Market and Arsenal.
- Made fixes towards clipping issues with Bow quivers and Khora’s Spikes.
- Fixed icon for the Vahd Pauldrons not reflecting the look of the in-game item.
- Fixed icons for the Akjagara Prime and Redeemer Prime showing blue energy instead of the intended orange.
- Fixed Mirage’s Mithra skin icon having different colors than the actual skin.
- Fixed Loki Dojo statues having a different material on its head than on its body.
- Fixed reward and ‘Rank Up!’ UI popups having dark backgrounds with HDR enabled.
- Fixed black pixels appearing during fly-in cinematic when loading into missions with HDR enabled.
- Fixed the Vahd Pauldrons doubling up on the right shoulder pad on Operators.
- Fixed spelling of ‘Suumbaat’ in Kickbots auto replies.
- Fixed the Hammers Palatine skin changing sizes when equipped on the Arca Triton and Fragor Prime. It will now be the same size across the board.
- Fixed Volt's Shield causing Exodia Contagion's projectile to never explode.
- Fixed the Azima playing double the amount of shots per “fire” sound FX for other players.
- Fixed Zenith’s firing sound FX doubling for other players.
- Fixed ‘ctrl + left/right’ in a text field adding a unicode character (displayed as *).
- Fixed certain instances where Sentients would stand still. and not do or attack anything.
- Fixed cases where Skyboxes were rendering black after switching Deferred Rendering on.
- Fixed some floating geometry that was outside of bounds in the Gas City tileset.
- Fixed Shawzin strings showing up as black boxes when HDR is enabled.
- Fixed lag issues when playing the Shawzin.
- Fixed missing assets in the Orb Vallis Diorama for Personal Quarters.
- Fixed a couple map holes in Lares, Mercury.
- Fixed floating platforms appearing way in the distance in the Mastery Rank 29 test.
- Fixed camera snapping behind you when standing idle and reloading, just like when you're shooting.
- Fixed stackable projectiles not resetting correctly.
- Fixed broken glow on Relic Rewards screen in-mission around Boosters section with HDR enabled.
- Fixed inability to clear number values after attempting to type a number in the Options menu.
- Fixed ability to clip through the Helminth Infirmary chair after having your Helminth Cyst removed.
- Fixes to numerous clipping issues with the Solstice Centuria Syandana.
- Fixed the Ocucor Arsenal stat displaying a Multishot value of 2 with no Mods equipped.
- Fixed the Ocucors energy tendril that can home-in on enemies not being affected by Multishot.
- Fixed the Mod Drop Chance Booster text getting cut off in the Booster UI section.
- Fixed equipping a TennoGen Skin onto a polearm Zaw removing the Sugatra placements at both ends of the polearm.
- Fixed [Pause > Equipment -> Arsenal] teleporting you to the Railjack Arsenal if your Dojo doesn't have an Observatory. Option no longer shows if you don't have a completed Observatory; normally we never teleport to the Railjack one if the Observatory is complete.
- Fixed [Pause > Navigation] in the Dojo not doing anything if you have a Dry Dock/Railjack, but no Observatory room. Option no longer shows if you don't have a completed Observatory.
- Fixed Kuva Jesters growing surprisingly large on the shoulders of Kuva Guardians when affected by Ivara’s Sleep Arrow.
- Fixed Clients only seeing Sentinel Burst Laser weapon only firing 1 bolt instead of 3.
- Fixed a case of Titania’s motion/animations breaking when going in and out of Razorwing.
- Fixed incorrect Melee sounds playing when using a Gilded Polearm Zaw with a Skin.
- Fixed Mod Station Mods list appearing cut off if the Nightwave screen is opened while counting down to enter a Relay or Town and the loading starts with the Nightwave screen remaining open.
- Fixed Arch-Guns becoming invisible when equipped while casting Gauss’ Redline ability. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1133653-gauss-archgun-redline-invisible-archgun/
- Fixed both Charged Damage and Quick Shot Damage of Hildryn’s Balefire Charger Damage displaying the same value in the Arsenal.
- Fixed a script error caused by a Mirage Sleight Of Hand trap wanting to explode after it has already expired.
- Fixed enemies not being affected by Heat or Impact Status Effects when under the effect of Harrow’s Condemn. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1183480-harrow-condemned-preventing-status/
- Fixed a case of Hildryn’s Haven doing zero damage to enemies it links to.
- Fixed a rare crash when the squad Host migrates while loading into a Relay.
- Fixed Dojo Decoration preview disappearing after selecting another Decoration.
- Fixed Arcane tooltip in your Inventory showing more information than necessary. The tooltip of the selected Arcane should only show the Rank information.
- Fixed incorrect Melee grip on all Heavy Blade skins.
- Fixed enemies switching their target to your Sentinel while you’re attempting a Parazon Finisher.
- Fixed Plinx becoming unusable if a negative Multishot Riven is equipped on it.
- Fixed a script error that could occur if a Saryn Specter considered casting Spore with only 1 enemy within 15 meters.
- Fixed several script errors that could occur during screen-shake events, particularly if you just joined the mission or died abruptly during a shake.
- Fixed Zaws remaining in your Warframe’s hands when switching Arsenal views to your Primary/Secondary.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when joining a mission in progress while an Ivara was using Prowl.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when joining a Ropalolyst mission in progress or suffering a complete party-wipe before it uses a special attack.
- Fixed a script error that could occur if you were swinging Excalibur’s Exalted Blade at the same time as you activated a context action.
- Fixed a script error that could occur as a result of various flash-bang NPC attacks mis-firing on non-player targets.
- Fixed your Melee weapon appearing in your hand when Interacting with you Companion in your Orbiter.
- Fixed the Scourge projectile trail FX appearing distorted.
- Fixed a script error when logging out while the Saya's Vigil Quest is active.
- Fixed a script error when entering Orb Vallis as a Client while Thermia Fractures are active
- Fixed Rescue Prisoner Guards spawning inside the ground during the ‘Rescue the Prisoner’ phase of a Rescue Ghoul Defector Bounty in the Plains.
- Fixed some flickering on the Ki'teer Ephemera as it wasn't properly using the Attachment Energy color.
- Fixed seeing a [PH] Equip Omni Tool under the Customize Controller > Ability Menu.
- Fixed the Executioner Harkonar Noggle face being offset.
- Fixed cases of overlapping UI when opening the Pause Menu while viewing other screens.
- Fixed some general AI navigation and collision issues.
- Fixed multiple issues with notification icons in UI popups not appearing solid white, notably the Invasion icon.
- Fixed a crash when a player would try to get into an emplacement and then before finishing the emplacement, the player is knocked out of it.
- Fixed color issue with Gauss’ Speed Gauge UI.
- Fixed context actions appearing on Drums being used as structural decorations in the Observatory in the Dojo.
- Fixed a case where you could perform a Melee Slam backwards if you happened to be aiming at your Sentinel.
- Fixed dual wielding the Spectra Vandal with a Glaive causing the Spectra Vandal to look like the ordinary Spectra.
- Fixed Planets/ships sometimes popping into view during the fly-in cinematic.
- Fixes towards Client rewards never catching up to Host in Elite Sanctuary Onslaught. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1183832-clients-in-disruption-issues-after-host-de-sync-investigating/?do=findComment&comment=11537709
- Fixed a script error related to restoring Health after Host migration.
- Fixed not being able to fuse a Mod if you had the exact amount of Credits to afford it.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when leaving an open world area with a Chesa Kubrow using the Retrieve Precept.
- Fixed script error related to Helminth Chargers Strain Eruption Maggots exploding.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading large levels on low-end hardware caused by the system being unable to handle large IO queues.
- Fixed script error that could occur if someone quit the game instead of picking a Void Fissure reward.
- Fixed script error that could occur when jumping down into the darkness in the Apostasy Prologue as Excalibur Umbra.
- Fixed script error related to Mirage’s Sleight of Hand ability.
- Fixed issue where Sword & Board weapon Skins would not preview with the shield opened.
- Fixed some rendering artifacts (black squares) that could appear if you killed an enemy and their ragdoll had severed body parts (notably with Frost's Avalanche).
- Fixed Vauban’s Flechette Orb being destroyed if thrown into a Mutalist Quanta orb.
- Fixed script error that could occur when entering the Plains of Eidolon at the same time as someone sacrifices a Brilliant Eidolon Shard.
- Fixed custom holstered locations for Zaw Staves defaulting after exiting the Arsenal.
- Fixed being unable to jump as Client after performing a recovery move from self-stagger.
- Fixed crash that could occur with projectiles and Wisp’s Motes.
- Fixed the Rahk Fluctus skin on ground Arch-gun flickering between it and the default skin when being viewed by another player.
- Fixed crash related to casting Oberon’s abilities.
- Fixed multiple script errors related to Host migrations in Arbitration missions.
- Fixed issues where enemies would not spawn in some Archwing Mobile Defense missions.
- Fixed crazy glass flickering issues in the floor of the Larunda Relay.
- Fixed being all kinds of broken if you enter Sharkwing areas as Titania in her Razorwing mode.
- Fixed being more kinds of broken if you transition from Sharkwing to land while Dual Wielding.
- Fixed inaccurate waypoint markers for Syndicate Medallions when picked up.
- Fixed Rathuum Arena scoreboard opening FX spamming constantly once opened.
- Fixed missing reticle when Transferring to Operator while in Titania’s Razorwing.
- Fixed the Corinth Prime playing an Alt Fire animation that does no damage if only 3 shots are left with no Ammo remaining.
- Fixed Rhino Stomp, Convergence Orbs, and the Ignis shooting FX appearing translucent when Adaptive Exposure is enabled. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1119942-semi-transparent-objectstextures-almost-invisible/
- Fixed having Mission Progress open when completing a Mastery Test preventing loading back to the Relay.
- Fixed Executioner Harkonar decoy counting as a kill in the Rathuum Arena.
- Fixed not receiving a warning for going over the Cetus Daily Standing Limit when providing Fish.
- Fixed ending up with no UI if you were killed in an Arbitration mission before a Host migration and did not spawn until the migration was complete.
- Fixed script errors when casting numerous Warframe abilities.
- Fixed a harmless script error that would occur at the end of a Fomorian Assault mission if any core nodes were destroyed right as the shields were going back up.
- Fixed a script error that would occur if you died trying to reach a safe distance from a Fomorian before it exploded.
- Fixed script error that would occur if you crashed during a Fomorian Assault and managed to restart and reconnect to the mission during the escape sequence.
- Fixed GPU particles sometimes not taking the proper energy colors upon being recycled.
- BUG REPORTING MEGATHREAD
April 22nd, 2020
- Railjack Fixes
- Fixed inability to access the Tactical Menu while Piloting or using side Turrets the Railjack with a controller as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1180095-unable-to-open-tactical-menu-while-piloting-railjack-with-controller-investigating/page/3/
- Another fix towards getting stuck on a black screen when using the Archwing Slingshot into an exploding Crewship and then trying to leave.
- Fixed the Intrinsics screens not showing the correct button callout for keyboard users when you view the descriptions.
- Fixed a script error leading to broken/missing Railjack HUD when Piloting or using Turrets after loading into a Railjack mission as a Client (or following Host migration).
- Fixed the Basmu's healing pulse receiving exponential copies of equipped Mods with each pulse when under the effect of some conditional buffs, which led to unintended amounts of damage.
- Fixed Penta/Secura Penta grenades becoming stuck when Napalm Grenades is equipped, thus rendering the Penta unusable. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1174244-penta-grenades-getting-stuck-causing-the-weapon-to-be-completely-useless/
- Fixed Grendel being able to Feast on Vauban’s deployed traps; a snack that contains no nutritional daily value.
- Fixed a noticeable hitch when picking up Bullet Jump Mods.
- Fixed an issue where you'd sometimes not get the ‘NEW!’ tag on a Bullet Jump Mod if you already owned some other Bullet Jump Mod.
- Fixed Grineer Dargyns in Erpo Earth mission flying in odd spirals.
- Fixed missing "Your access to in-game chat has been suspended" message.
- Fixed an edge case crash that could occur when suffering a bad connection.
- Fixed a script error that could affect people playing the New Strange or the Silver Grove Quests when joining other missions or quitting the game.
- Fixed a script error that could occur if a Kuva Lich transmission triggers while quitting the game.
- Fixed a script error if you log out (i.e. drop connection) while customizing Warframe/Weapon/etc colors.
- Fixed a script error when joining an Eidolon Hunt in progress.
- Fixed a script error that could occur while playing the Saya's Vigil Quest.
- Fixed a script error that would show up in Gas City Spy vaults but only in Sortie missions.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when becoming a Host due to a Host migration.
- Fixed a script error when loading into a mission and casting Baruuks Lull ability.
- Fixed a script error when summoning a friendly Saryn Specter.
- Fixed a script error that could occur while playing a Survival mission.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when opening a Resource Cache in a Sabotage mission.
- Fixed a script error when encountering the Halls of Ascension Endurance Test.
- Fixed a script error when placing Decorations in the Dojo.
April 17th, 2020 Forum Post
- Changed the Alliance MOTD to read "EDIT ALLIANCE MESSAGE" instead of “EDIT CLAN MESSAGE” when attempting to edit said message.
- Fixed a script error that resulted in a UI soft-lock if you open a Look Link with an Archwing in it.
- Fixed a script error related to having a Cyst.
- Fixed a script error when returning to the Liset after a mission.
- Fixed a script error after returning to the Relay from mission.
- Fixed a script error with Baruuk's Lull ability when used with Railjack Ability Kinesis.
- Fixed a script error that could occur in Spy missions as a Client under hostile network conditions.
- Fixed script error you could encounter as a Client playing an Archwing Pursuit mission.
- Fixed script error you could encounter when joining an Archwing Pursuit mission in-progress.
- Fixed a script error that could occur on Gas City missions when joining a mission in progress.
- Fixed a script error that could occur if a Ghoul Rictus' hook-shot grabbed onto something that was destroyed before it could reach.
- Fixed a script error that could occur if a Ghoul Rictus' hook-shot grabbed onto something right as you exited the mission.
- Fixed a script error when casting Titania’s Tribute ability.
April 17th, 2020 Forum Post
- Scarlet Spear Fix:
- Fixed mission objective UI icon to “Retrieve the OpLink Satellite” showing as “*” instead of the mission objective marker. With this we also fixed other UI screens not showing the correct icons or key bindings (such as the ability menu while piloting the Railjack with a controller).
- Railjack Changes and Fixes
- Made the hit notification sounds clearer when making contact with an enemy fighter.
- Fixed UI becoming unresponsive if the ‘view mission progress’ screen was open while transitioning to another Railjack level or Dry Dock.
- Made a micro-optimization to the Carabus heat beam effects.
- Attempted further improve our script error diagnostics and better expose problems with errors caused by joining Hosts under hostile network conditions.
- Grineer Forest tileset ferns will now dither when the camera is close to them to help visibility when shooting.
- Fixes towards some Earth tileset boundaries that allowed players to escape outside the level.
- Fixed friendly Specters suffering knockdown when deployed and taking entirely way too long to recover.
- Fixed the “Cut Fish” preview window at Fisher Hai-Luk and the “Dismantle” preview window at The Business cutting the top row of items making it impossible to see the amount of each item.
- Fixed an issue where an Eidolon Wail could hit players in Limbo’s Rift after a Host migration.
- Fixed a script error that could result in the Kuva Siphon not spawning correctly.
- Fixed a script error in Vor's Prize if you happened to kill an enemy after recovering the Nav Segment; apart from a few cosmetic things this would have broken the extra Affinity you would have earned for optionally destroying the Reactor.
- Fixed a script error that would prevent Sanctuary Onslaught Conduits from appearing.
- Fixed a script error that could occur in Ambulas Assassinate missions if an Ambulas was picked up by a Condor Dropship while a Drone was still tethered to it.
- Fixed multiple other script errors with the Ambulas Assasinate mission.
- Fixed a script error that could be caused by various NPC attacks that temporarily blind the player.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when fighting Eidolons if an energy wave was still propagating as the Eidolon died.
- Fixed a script error with the Helminth Cyst.
- Fixed Host migration script errors in Orokin Sabotage missions.
- Fixed a script error that could occur if joining a mission right when a Harrow casts Condemn.
- Fixed a script error that would occur for any Client observing a Gara cast Spectrorage; this would have resulted in missing customization effects for all Clients.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when joining a mission right when a Gara casts Spectrorage.
- Fixed several script errors related to Ammo Dispensers in open-world maps that would occur when joining missions in progress.
- Fixed a script error with Magus Lockdown.
- Fixed a script crash that could occur when killing an enemy while having the Peculiar Growth Mod equipped.
- Fixed a harmless script error that would occur if you aborted a mission while a Teralyst was gathering Vomvalysts to shield it.
- Fixed a script that could occur if you flipped off your K-Drive at the right moment and sent it flying into the hallway between Cetus and the Plains of Eidolon.
- Fixed a script error that could occur if you killed a Carabus while it was still blasting you with its heat ray.
- Fixed a script error that could occur with various Sentient and Corpus types.
- Fixed a script error that could occur if the Ropalolyst lost its target.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when joining Exterminate missions in progress.
- Fixed several script errors that could occur during a Kuva Lich's Tactical Inversion (Switch Teleport) ability if the victim died during the cast animation.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when loading between regions wearing certain types of Armor (Etheria Shoulder Plates, Ki'teer Foros Leg Plates, Saturn Six Knee Plates, etc.)
- Fixed a script error that could occur when joining a mission in progress while someone is opening a locker.
- Fixed a script error that would occur if all Tenno were down during an air-strike on Hades (Pluto).
- Fixed a script error that could occur if a Kuva Lich escaped or was killed while casting a fire-blast attack.
- More fixes towards a Void Fissure script error mistakenly causing the Fissures to spawn on the ground, not slightly above it.
- Fixed a script error that could occur for Clients joining a mission in progress in the Power Drift Hall of Ascension room.
- Fixed script crashes related to Operators using Madurai’s Void Radiance or Unairu’s Void Chrysalis Focus Ways and Clients with slower connections to the Host.
- Fixed a script error that would occur when joining a mission that has alarm buttons under hostile network conditions.
- Fixed a script error that would occur for Clients if you loaded into a Capture mission after the Target-capturing animation had started.
- Fixed a harmless script error that could occur if you aborted a mission while Energy Conversion was active.
- Fixed a harmless script error that could occur when joining a Capture mission in progress right as the Target was downed.
- Fixed a script error that could occur if certain types of objects were pushed into teleport volumes.
- Fixed a script error that could occur if you dismounted a K-Drive at the last second and sent it flying into a loading tunnel while another Tenno watched.
- Fixed a script error if you managed to destroy a Kuva Fortress Shrapnel Mine before it could explode.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when joining a squad where someone using the Mecha Mod set kills the marked target right at the same time.
- Fixed a script error in the Shockwave Actuators Precept that could occur if the enemy in the blast area was destroyed while it was being knocked back.
- Fixed a script error occurring when your Sentinel attempts to Revive you.
- Fixed a script error with Nova’s Antimatter Drop with the Atomica Skin equipped.
- Fixed a script error with Smeeta Kavat’s Mischief precept.
- Fixed multiple script errors when casting Warframe abilities.
April 15th, 2020 Forum Post
- New Warframe Augments (max rank)!
Head to the respective Syndicate Offerings to add these new Warframe Augments to your Arsenal (and become a flying meatball).
- Titania - Spellbind Augment - Spellbound Harvest
Hitting at least 4 enemies with Spellbind will grant Titania 50 Energy.
- Harrow - Condemn Augment - Tribunal
Other players will proc 50% of the effects of Penance and Thurible when attacking chained enemies.
- Grendel - Pulverize Augment - Catapult
Middle mouse button to launch Grendel in your aim direction. Costs 10 Energy.
- Hildryn - Shield Pillage Augment - Blazing Pillage
Enemies affected by Haven will be set ablaze for 200 Heat Damage and restore 50 additional Shields to Hildryn.Changes:
- Titania Primes Razorwing Energy wings will now be hidden when aiming to avoid blocking your sight.
- Scarlet Spear Fix
- Fixed script errors if Kill Code is received while quitting Murex Raid mission to return to Flotilla.
- Railjack Fix
- Another fix towards "Tactical Efficiency" (Tactical Rank 6) not modifying the Flux Energy cost of using some Battle Avionics.
You’ll notice that a majority of these fixes are related to ‘script errors’, which are no stranger to Hotfix notes, but the list below is a bit girthier than usual. We implemented some backend code to expose harmless yet lingering script errors for our team to squash!Fixes:
- Fixed temporarily losing the ability to aim, shoot, swap weapons, or type if the player attempts to Mercy in the middle of a knockback animation.
- Fixed Motus Impact not extending the Melee range of Titania’s Diwata.
- Fixed Terra Attack Drones in the Orb Vallis idling on the ground when not in combat instead of flying around like a good Drone should.
- Fixed being stuck in the Transference Chair in the Orbiter Captura Scene if you Transferred to the Operator.
- Fixed markers not pathing properly in the Infested Salvage mission.
- Fixed a red frame appearing around the themed Stats box briefly in some places (ex: Market).
- Fixed a script error slower PCs might encounter loading in the Kuva Fortress that would prevent the assembly hall tileset from being populated properly.
- Fixed script errors that could occur when joining Kuva Fortress missions as a Client if the level contained an assembly hall tileset.
- Fixed a script error when a Host migration occurred when using Magus Lockdown.
- Fixed a script error when damaging Grineer Surveillance Drones.
- Fixed a script error that could occur if a security camera spotted you just as you were knocked slightly out of the world.
- Fixed a script error that could occur if you killed a Kuva Lich while it was using a Fire attack.
- Fix ability script errors that could occur in the transition between phases in Mastery Rank 14 test (and possibly others).
- Fixed a number of script errors that could occur if you died during an in-world transmission in Rathuum.
- Fixed a harmless script error that would occur if you aborted a mission at the exact moment your Dethcube's Vaporize Precept fired.
- Fixed script error that could occur when joining Exterminate missions in progress.
- Fixed script error that would occur if someone was dead in spectator mode when the first person reached extraction; this may have broken the trigger and required you to move away from extraction and back again to try again.
- Fixed several script errors that could occur when transitioning to a new area while carrying the Shedu.
- Fixed script error that could occur in the Power Drift Hall of Ascension room.
- Fixed a script error if the Orokin laser trap had one of its caps destroyed before it started extending.
- Fixed a couple script errors if you Rank up after Taxon activates its Molecular Conversion.
- Fixed a script error if your Sentinel died while being nullified.
- Fixed a script error if a Client's Warframe died after applying the last Void Strike bonus damage.
- Fixed a script error that would occur sometimes when applying DNA Stabilizers to your Pet Companion.
- Fixed a script error that could occur in Infested Salvage if you died and were in spectator mode.
- Fixed a script error that could occur if you Transferred to your Operator at the right moment in an Invasion mission at the cross-over point between the ships.
- Fixed a script error if a Ghoul Expired jumps at a target who dies by the time they get there.
- Fixed a script error that could break Ghoul Purge Bounties if a player died while bringing the Grokdrul processor to the injector.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when reaching the Cetus doors to enter the Plains of Eidolon.
- Fixed a script error related to the Tusk Mortar Bombard attacking you in the Plains of Eidolon.
- Fixed a script error related to Eidolon Lures.
- Fixed script error that could occur if a Kuva Fortress mine was destroyed mid-way through it's spawn animation.
- Fixed a script error related to the Ropalolyst doing an ‘angry animation’.
- Fixed a script error when looking at the Archwing category in the Market.
- Fixed a script error related to Clan Pigment Research.
- Fixed a script error related to Shade’s Ghost Precept.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when using the Ludoplex.
- Fixed a script error with Limbo's Rift Torrent Augment that could occur if Rift Surge was cast after a Railjack warp.
- Fixed a script error when casting Volt’s Discharge ability right when another player was joining-in-progress.
- Fixed a script error when casting numerous Warframe abilities.
April 14th, 2020 Forum Post
- Railjack Fixes
- Fixed "on hit" Arcanes triggering when using Railjack weapons.
- Fixed a script error when refreshing the Railjack Armaments screen after Scrapping some Wreckage.
- Fixed a script error when moving at the speed of light through a Void tunnel.
- Fixed a script error when exiting a Crewship and going into Archwing.
- Fixed a script error when firing the Forward Artillery.
- Optimized network connections to Relays, Towns and Dojos for people around the world. Not only will this improve player movement but it should also help accelerate Kill Code transmission for Scarlet Spear Murex Raids that would have previously had a very high-ping to our servers.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using Archwing in Orb Vallis or the Plains.
- Fixes towards Void nodes not being selected for Neo or Axi Void Fissure missions.
- Fixed dynamically generated missions (daily Syndicate mission) on Void nodes preventing it from also being a Void Fissure mission.
- Fixed being punted back to the Relay when attempting to load into the Simulacrum. Also fixed a crash that could accompany this attempt.
- Fixed Companions trying to attack enemies that are in Inaros’ Devour trap, which we don’t want cause we wish to snack on said enemy.
- Fixed the Corinth/Corinth Prime Alt fire grenades shooting out sideways.
- Fixed Tonkor projectiles colliding with themselves when Multishot is used, causing them to instantly stagger players when fired during certain movements
- Fixed Clients not seeing the "Slam Capacitors" buff being given when using the Arca Titron.
- Fixed a script error that could break Defection missions that had already failed because too many Kavor Defectors had been killed - if a Defector evacuated during the countdown to extraction the script would break and not be able to force the mission to fail.
- Fixed a script error in Infested Salvage missions if you joined right as someone was activating a Vaporizer.
- Fixed a script error that could occur in Infested Salvage missions after a Host migration that would prevent the HUD from being updated.
- Fixed a script error that could occur after a Host migration of a mission with in-world transmission screens (Kuva Fortress, Rathuum, etc).
- Fixed a script error that could occur if someone started your Guild's Ascension Ceremony right while you were loading into a mission.
- Fixed a script error that could occur if a Host Migration interrupted an Eidolon Hunt while the Shrine was enabled.
- Fixed a script error that would occur if you viewed the Excavator Codex entry.
- Fixed a script error that could occur during Ghoul Purge Bounties.
- Fixed a script error when quitting Warframe while in Cetus.
- Fixed a script error related to Garuda’s Talons.
April 14th, 2020 Forum Post
Yesterday we Hotdropped a fix that addressed the generic Rifle Riven by removing the ability to roll/Trade a generic Rifle Riven.
For those that own a generic Rifle Riven, this Hotfix will overwrite & reroll to an eligible Riven of a specific weapon, and then refund any Endo/Kuva that was spent on the generic Rifle Riven.
If you have Traded for X and you do not like your replacement Riven please contact Support for further options!
- Scarlet Spear Fixes
- Fixed UI breaking in Murex Raid due to Host vs Client load times.
- Fixed an erroneous amount of Flotillas being created around the start of a Murex Wave.
- Fixed Arcane Momentum not activating for Critical shots on the Condrix.
- Fixing script error occurring when the Aerolyst uses its wing attack.
- Fixed a script error when completing a Condrix wave in the Ground Assault mission.
- Railjack Fixes
- Fixed Randomizing Railjack Glyph through the "Randomize All" option not applying the new Glyph until Railjack Configuration menu is exited.
- Fixed a script error when deactivating the Fiery Phoenix Avionic.
- Controller Fixes
- Fixed an issue where resetting keyboard/mouse controls for a specific game mode (i.e. Railjack) would break bindings for other game modes (i.e. Jump would be unbound for your general Warframe controls).
- Fixed controller triggers not working correctly if bound to an analog action (such as camera up/down in Decoration mode).
- Fixed inability to select duplicates of a Mod when using direct text input with a controller. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1184766-bug-selected-quantity-of-mods/
- Fixed regression in network bandwidth throttling introduced last week that could cause excess lag and inconsistent game state on clients.
- Optimized network connectivity for Towns, Dojos, Relays and Scarlet Spear Kill-Codes.
- Optimized shader upload particularly when not using Deferred Rendering.
- Optimized Orbiter performance slightly.
- Fixed the UI for Clients breaking when playing a Survival mission.
- Fixed some cases where context actions and other UI elements would show the incorrect binding after you change your bindings/settings.
- Fixed certain cases where the UI button callout like the one to open Chat would not appear correctly (either no icon or the explicit loc-tag).
- Fixed relevant Companion Mods not displaying when filtering by beast/robotic Mod types in the Mod Workbench.
- Fixed ability to set lower than the minimum accepted value for the Decoration Placement option sliders.
- Fixed UI overlapping when viewing Arcanes and then opening a Chat link.
- Fixed the firewall rules created for the crash handler (they were still pointing to the old path).
- Fixed a script error when initiating a K-Drive Race in the Orb Vallis.
- Fixed a script error when initiating the ‘Help Clem’ quest.
- Fixed a script error occurring when playing a Survival mission.
April 9th, 2020 Forum Post
- Scarlet Spear Changes & Fixes
- Increased the Murex Raid Satellite’s Armor.
- This change was brought forth by feedback regarding the Satellites being too squishy against Crewships as you progress into the Murex Raid mission.
- Refined the logic that decides when to direct crashes to https://www.warframe.com/en/memory or to our bug database.
- The Yooka Floof is now available in the Market for 1 Credit!
- We’ve given the Yooka Floof a home in the Market for players that missed the Inbox opportunity window. 1 per person!
- Railjack Fixes
- Fixed Heat Accretion stat comparison appearing backwards.
- Fixed a script error when a Boarding Party comes knockin.
- Fixed a script error when transitioning through the Void tunnel.
- “Reset Defaults” and “Randomize All” buttons in Railjack cosmetics screen now resets the camera to the overview when viewing the exterior. This makes more sense as these buttons apply changes to the entire ship, and also fixes an issue where if you were focused on the decal or name then the position would be wrong after changing the Railjack skin.
- Fixed non-Sentient/Amalgam enemies being affected by diminishing returns when affected by Limbo’s Stasis. This specifically applies to enemies in the Index.
- Fixed Frost’s Snowglobe not blocking certain Sentient Attacks.
- Fixed the Aerolyst enemy giving less-than-intended Affinity.
- Fixed hit indicators not appearing if the ‘Damage Numbers’ setting was toggled.
- Fixed and disabled Exalted Weapon Rivens from generation. Any of these will be re-rolled on login.
- Fixed Moa pets doing silly short hops when moving really slowly, or fast-walk strides when moving really fast.
- Fixed issues when combining Octavia’s Resonator and Mallet causing Mallet to not absorb damage anymore
- Fixed an issue where previewing unpurchased Weapons or Warframes would cause hitches.
- Fixed Specter’s accuracy with Bows being quite poor and their fire rate not reflecting realistic usage.
- Fixed an error that could break the HUD for Clients joining Interception missions.
- Fixed Ambulas falling into pits when hopping around.
- Fixed Step-based Ephemeras not working on Titania Prime.
- Fixed Titania’s Thorns Tribute not reducing damage taken by the player.
- Fixed Titania’s Full Moon buff not applying to her Razorflies.
- Fixed Titania’s Reticle missing when entering Operator Mode from Razorwing.
- Fixed the Corinth Prime alt-fire Projectile having incorrect orientation.
- Fixed Atlas’ Passive preventing Atlas from having any collision in Jordas Golem fight.
- Fixed the Demolisher Juggernaut in Disruption missions getting very distracted and moving very slowly to its destination.
- Fixed Arcane "Upgraded" counter including equipped Arcanes even if they are not at max rank.
- Fixed Jad Teran not following the Scrambus rules for disabling abilities.
- Fixed Scrambus nullifications being permanent on friendly AI.
- Fixed sleep animations on Kuva Jester’s causing them to stand oddly on shoulders of Guardians.
- Fixed slightly overlapping UI trackers when playing a Disruption mission.
- Fixed issues with Coildrive damage volumes not reflecting the actual size of the Coildrive.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when joining a squad hunting animals in either Orb Vallis or Plains of Eidolon.
- Fixed a script crash when encountering a Capture objective in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed a number of script crashes that could occur if you joined a squad on Merrow right when people were breaking into Kela de Thaym's lair.
- Fixed a script crash that could occur during a Defection mission.
- Fixed a script crash that could occur during a Disruption mission.
- Fixed a script crash when spawning a Specter.
- Fixed script error that could occur if you tried to equip your Fishing Spear in a Dojo Dual.
- Fixed a script error that could break waypoints when joining Infested Salvage missions in progress.
- Fixed a script error that could break Infested Salvage missions if you Transferred to the Operator at the wrong time.
- Fixed a script error when using Fireworks.
- Fixed a script error when using Simaris’s Kinetic Siphon Trap.
- Fixed a script error when killing a Kuva Thrall.
- Fixed an error that would occur when the game was determining attack logic for Atlas Rumblers.
- Fixed a script error in Defection missions.
- Fixed a number of script errors that would occur if you died during an in-world transmission like the ones seen on screen in Rathuum, etc.
- Fixed a number of script errors that would occur if you failed Bounties.
- Fixed a script error with Excavator missions.
- Fixed errors associated with Scarlet Spear and Survival host migration.
- Fixed issues with localization strings appearing in Nightwave.
- Fixed localization issues with capitalization.
April 8th, 2020 Forum Post
- Scarlet Spear Serverside Hotdrop
Last night at roughly 7:10pm ET we deployed a serverside fix to address the cases of Murex Raid Space teams not receiving Kill Codes. Due to the serverside fix, the Flotilla that ended just before the hotdrop (Murex Wave from 4:10 to 7:10 ET) yielded no Victory Payout for eligible Tenno. We’re working on a script to provide the missing Victory Payout -
we’ll update you in this Hotfix thread when the script has started/ended.
*The Victory Payout script has started! We'll update this thread when it has finished.
*The first script has completed! We have another script planned for players who did multiple Flotillas during that wave, and thus gained more than the Victory Bonus cap of 10,000. This script will run at the start of the next Murex Raid at ~ 8:50 pm ET. We'll update you here when it starts.
*The final script has run and completed - thanks for your patience!
We’re still monitoring the overall issue now that this Hotfix is live, as it also contains more logging for this scenario.
- Scarlet Spear Changes & Fixes
- The Murex Raid Satellite now must be towed to its correct location before you can deploy the Oplink.
- Upon digging into the logs we’ve been receiving for the “No Kill Codes” issue, we found that a number of these reports were not receiving Kill Codes because their Satellite was not properly in place, thus making the squad ineligible to receive Kill Codes. Most squads followed this flow already so it shouldn’t feel too different - just a precaution for those who don’t park their Satellite in its designated zone!
- The Aerolyst canister mechanic now has a 10 second cooldown before the canisters refill after becoming stunned from destroying all of them.
- Our intentions here are to alleviate some frustration over the Aerolyst canister mechanic that we’ve been receiving. If you were quick to dispatch the Aerolyst before you likely won’t notice a difference!
- Fixed inability to destroy the Aerolyst’s canisters if you were attacking in Limbo’s Rift.
- Fixed Operator Magus Arcanes not functioning in consecutive Murex Raids.
- Fixed a rare progression stopper where the Condrix remains invulnerable while open after a Host Migration occurs.
- Fixed an edge case where Clients who joined a Murex Raid mission in progress wouldn't receive intermittent rewards that appear after each Murex is driven away.
- Fixed an edge case script error that occurred when receiving a Kill Code, which could result in not receiving said Kill Code.
- Fixed a script error when a Murex Wave succeeds during a mission.
- Fixed a script error when deploying your Oplink in the Ground Assault mission.
- Kuva Lich Fix
- Fixed various script errors related to stabbing a Kuva Lich.
- Railjack Fix
- Removed the mention of ‘Archwing Catapult maneuvers’ from the Engineering Intrinsics description due to none of its Ranks relating to the Archwing Slingshot. You can find Archwing Slingshot improvements under the Gunnery Intrinsic!
- Replaced the Atlas Prime Helmet Blueprint with the Atlas Prime Systems blueprint in the Lith N4 Relic that was recently indeed to the mix.
- The Atlas Prime Helmet Blueprint was accidentally put into the Uncommon slot, when it is indeed a Rare piece.
- Fast Traveling to Little Duck in Fortuna as your Warframe will no longer initiate the unskippable dialog with her. Instead, you’ll Fast Travel to right beside her but won’t initiate the conversation, giving you time to Transfer to your Operator to talk to her.
- Updated the Garuda Sakhura Helmet to better match the reflectivity of the body.
- Small optimizations towards lighting/shadows on low-end machines when Deferred Rendering in enabled.
- Fixed Sentient Battalyst laser party ability not respecting physical Shield abilities, such as Frost’s Snowglobe and Atlas’ Tectonics, and instead going through the barriers to injure players.
- Fixed Client Mercy kills not counting towards Riven ‘Finisher kills’ challenges.
- Fixed incorrect mesh scaling when equipping the Heavy Blade Mizar Skin, making the weapon appear smaller than intended.
- Fixed holding the Corinth Prime incorrectly if the Solstice Skin is equipped on it.
- Fixed the Tenno Affinity Icon in the Squad/Player List on the HUD overlapping with the message of Bleeding Out and Reviving.
- Fixed some missing FX on Titania’s Tribute ability.
- Fixed a script crash that could occur if you boarded a K-Drive too soon after entering an open level (Vallis/Plains).
- Fixed a script error that could occur when joining a Corpus Gas City mission while someone was activating a secret puzzle.
- Fixed a script error when joining-in-progress on a Titania with multiple Tribute buffs active.
- Fixed a script error that could occur if Index points were deposited right as you left the Index mission.
- Fixed a script error when Rushing a Dojo room.
- Fixed a script error when casting Exacalibur’s Radial Javelin.
- Fixed a script error when being downed.
April 7th, 2020 Forum Post
- Scarlet Spear Fixes
- Fixed players ending up in "ghost Flotillas" if they were in a squad where the Host used a different language and then they left the squad (or the Host disbanded it).
- Fixed a case where players would experience a “broken” Flotilla. This could result in getting kicked from the Flotilla, not receiving updates to the Flotilla progress, etc.
- Fixed Clients having to ‘Skip Cutscene’ twice when entering a Murex.
- Scarlet Spear Logging
Additional logging has been added to troubleshoot some cases of Space teams not receiving Kill Codes. Our lengthy attempts to reproduce this scenario on our end have not led to success thus far. We’re very grateful for the diligent bug reporting and time from people impacted by this as we continue hammering away at this bug. After this Hotfix, if you are the Host of a Space squad who are not receiving Kill Codes, please immediately open at support.warframe.com ticket with your EE.log file (warframe.com/logs) with “ATTN: KILLCODES” in the subject.
- Railjack Fix
- Fixed a case of not receiving your collected items (Avionics, Resources, etc) in Railjack missions until you head back to the Dry Dock.
- Fixed the Orokin Derelict showing "Missile Platform" as the name when you aim at it in a Railjack mission.
- Kuva Lich Fix
- Fixed inability to use context actions after stabbing a Kuva Lich.
- Titania Change
- Prevented frozen in time (Atlas Petrify, Limbo Stasis etc) enemies from being affected by Titania’s Lantern. The Energy spent to cast will be refunded if the cast fails.
- This fixes casting Titania Lantern on an enemy that is frozen in time, resulting in the ability appearing to cast (costs Energy, performs animation) but the target enemy is not affected.
- Added a new Lith N4 Relic that contains the Bronco Prime Blueprint.
- This was added to address the issue of no Relics containing the Bronco Prime Blueprint.
- Vastly improved the responsiveness of the launcher when shutting it down during a network failure.
- Fixed the game possibly having high memory usage if someone was spawning Spore Ephemera in the other room and the game wasn't properly cleaning up due to the player being out of sight.
- Fixed Corinth Prime Alt Fire not being affected by Multishot Mods.
- Fixed a rare crash when the camera does "warp speed" zoom effects so hard that it breaks the laws of cameras.
- Fixed becoming invincible when interrupting the Basmu reload and Transferring to the Operator and using Unairu Void Spines.
- Another fix towards all future Basmu damage dealing lifesteal to enemies if the ‘heal on reload’ is interrupted as a Client.
- Fixed the Pox missing its AoE Gas cloud.
- Fixed being able to exit the Input Bindings screen without something bound to Melee Heavy Attack, which could result in wonky Melee Combo icons.
- Fixed a script error when attempting the Sands of Inaros quest.
- Fixed a script error that could occur during a mission load due to long Inventory sync.
- Fixed a script error that could occur in a large Dojo.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to Fish.
April 3rd, 2020 Forum Post
- Scoring Calculation Issues
Earlier yesterday we released a revised scoring post with the following details:
Ground Assault missions started at 8 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 4104 points by Round 17!
After: Murex Raids now start at 12 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 3888 by Murex 5!
However, players were receiving a 2820 and 3672 for Space and Ground respectively. While this is still an increase from before, it is not the amount we announced.
The correct numbers in this Hotfix will be:
After: Ground Assault missions will reach a possible 4131 points by Round 17!
After: Murex Raids missions will reach a possible 3960 by Murex 5!
We sincerely apologize for another day of unintended scoring results.. We know this has been confusing and we regret that we’ve caused so many misunderstandings due to calculation errors.
- Scarlet Spear Fixes
- Fixed Clients having an incorrect Murex Score in the ‘Skirmish Complete’ popup when completing 5 Murex Waves.
- Fix towards Clients experiencing an infinite load tunnel into Murex Raid if the Host experiences lag.
- Fixed a script error when joining in progress as a "Kill Code Transmission" starts to play.
- Fixed a few tintmasks on the Wisp Delusion Skin to make her tint values consistent vs her various Helmets.
- Fixed a script error occurring during a Host migration when playing a Defection mission.
- Fixed a script error for Clients during The Jordas Precept.
- Fixed a script error when throwing the Fishing Spear.
April 2nd, 2020 Forum Post
- Kuva Lich Fix
We’ve fixed a code change that resulted in numerous Kuva Lich issues:
- Fixed Kuva Lich Codex History and current Kuva Lich being incorrect (Names, Weapons, etc).
- Fixed missing Kuva Lich UI button.
- Fixed having no Kuva Lich Influenced Nodes.
- Fixed inability to birth a new Kuva Lich via Kuva Larvling.
This Hotfix will put everyone’s Kuva Liches back to the way they were prior to Hotfix 27.3.8.
- Scarlet Spear Fixes
- Potential fix for both Host and Client players not seeing Kill Code transmissions from other players, only Kill Code transmissions personally sent.
- Fixed a script error when being attacked by the Aerolyst.
- Fixed enemies becoming immune to all Status Effects when Titania’s Lantern and Spellbind is cast on them.
April 2nd, 2020 Forum Post - TennoGen 18
- TennoGen Round 18!
- Crafted by our master Tenno, a pristine collection of 18 brand-new Customizations is available now!
- Warframe Skins
- Baruuk Bedouin Skin by Erneix and Karu
- Garuda Tiamat Skin by Vulbjorn, the graphical walrus.
- Ivara Graxx Skin by Faven
- Ivara Zamariu Skin by led2012 and daemonstar
- Oberon Youkai Skin by HitsuSan
- Wisp Delusion Skin by prosetisen
- Warframe Helmets
- Operator Accessories
- Weapon Skins
- Heavy Blade Mizar Skin by Girtan
- Heavy Blade Suprema Skin by HitsuSan and Reil
- Polearm Ion Skin by Yatus and HugoPolo
- Polearm Jotunheim Skin by Mz-3
- Two-Handed Nikana Arashi Skin by Lubox
- Armalyst Syandana by Faven and Debbysheen
- Sethar Syandana by led2012 and Kevin Glint
- Zamariu Syandana by led2012 and daemonstar
- Chest Armor Pieces
- Scarlet Spear Additions & Changes
First: Scarlet Spear will be extended by 1 week due to the early launch issues. April 28 is the new End Date for Scarlet Spear on PC.
Second: Ground Assault and Murex Raid Scoring have been increased - which means Scarlet Credit earning has been increased!
Before: Ground Assault missions started at 5 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 2295 points by round 17.
After: Ground Assault missions now start at 8 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 4104 points by round 17!
After: Ground Assault missions will reach a possible 4131 points by Round 17!
Before: Murex Raids started at 10 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 1875 by Murex 5.
After: Murex Raids now start at 12 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 3888 by Murex 5!
After: Murex Raids missions will reach a possible 3960 by Murex 5!
- Scoring Calculation Issues
Earlier today / we released a revised scoring post with the following details: Ground Assault missions started at 8 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 4104 points by Round 17! After: Murex Raids now start at 12 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 3888 by Murex 5!
However, players are receiving a 2820 and 3672 for Space and Ground respectively. While this is still an increase from before, it is not the amount we announced. The correct numbers in the next Hotfix will be: After: Ground Assault missions will reach a possible 4131 points by Round 17! After: Murex Raids missions will reach a possible 3960 by Murex 5!
We sincerely apologize for another day of unintended scoring results, and this will be fixed next Hotfix. We know this has been confusing and we regret that we’ve caused so many misunderstandings due to calculation errors.
Third: Rare and Legendary Arcanes have been added to Little Duck’s Scarlet Spear Trade!
We have added the Rare and Legendary Arcanes to Little Duck’s Trade for 2000 Credits Per Rare and 4000 Credits Per Legendary.
- Scarlet Spear Fixes
- Fixed players not getting into the ‘Busy’ Flotillas that they selected.
- The scenario here occurred when selecting a ‘Busy’ Flotilla due to the Flotilla filling up very quickly with players. The fix here is to allow for extra room in the Flotilla if you attempted to join when there was still room available. You may now see Flotillas with more than 50 people from this change.
- Fixed Clients not joining Scarlet Spear Flotilla Chat if they join the squad while the Host is transitioning to either Murex Raid or Ground Assault.
- Fixes towards becoming stuck on infinite loading if either a Murex Raid or Ground Assault mission started before the Clients finished loading into Flotilla.
- Fixed the OpLink denied sound playing for Host when it is denied for Client.
- Healing AOE Review
We made a hasty change in Hotfix 27.3.6 that removed Venari’s Heal aura from affecting Oplinks AND Defense Targets. Firstly, the terminology of calling Venari’s Defense Target healing a ‘fix’ was incorrect, so apologies there on my behalf. It’s correct to say it was a feature for Venari, considering it had its own Tip for it! The change stemmed from our desire to resolve Operation exploits as quickly as possible, and we didn't communicate this properly.
We’re doing a deeper review on abilities that heal Defense Targets that we can speak to in the coming days.
Apologies as well for the late reply on this topic. We’ll update everyone when we’ve dug deeper and have an action plan.Changes:
- Limbo’s Stasis duration now has diminishing returns on Sentients and Amalgams when the power is used repeatedly. This choice was made for 2 main reasons:
- 1) Limbo’s Stasis usage makes the gameplay of the Scarlet Spear far too trivial.
- 2) Sentients by design have Adaptation - and the diminishing returns on recasting adheres to the adaptive nature of the enemy.
- This is not intended to change the way Stasis interacts with other enemy factions.
- Removed Titania’s Exalted weapons appearing in the Codex Weapon section, as Exalted Weapons do not show here.
- The Pox, Acceltra, and Shedu have been given explosion FX tweaks for visual and performance improvement.
- Optimized the Attica’s embedded projectiles to help CPU and GPU performance.
- Optimized the Hystrix projectile trail and spark FX.
- Removed the replication of the Basmu reload Health FX so that only the user will see the FX to aid in performance.
- Performance improvements towards Grineer Crewships when their engines explode.
- Railjack Fixes
- Fixed Sentient Exterminate objective randomly starting on POI hints.
- Fixed Vidar Reactors Mk III missing their component modifiers for Warframe clients that are not in English.
- Fixed script crash that could occur if you joined a Railjack mission at exactly the wrong moment.
- Fixed ability to trigger the Shedu’s radial explosion multiple times during its cooldown.
- Fixed Titania Prime’s energy wings not applying to her Razorwing when other Skins are equipped.
- Fixed Titania’s Ironclad Flight Augment not functioning.
- Fixed Titania/Grendel buff wheels showing up when the ability has not been unlocked yet. Also fixed the buffs being greyed out until you leveled up enough.
- Fixed the Kuva Tonkor and Phantasma requiring an Orokin Catalyst to unlock its Exilus Slot instead of an Exilus Adapter.
- Fixed inability to Polarize the Dark Split-Sword with Stance Forma or Umbra Forma.
- Fixed the Corinth Prime missing its pump action animation.
- Fixed some players appearing to be eligible for a Mastery Rank Test but upon selecting it would be rejected.
- This was due to some weapons being considered as ‘Mastered’ when they were not.
- Fixed the Shedu and Basmu reload FX being visible while invisible.
- Fixed inability to Chat link Shedu and its parts.
- Fixed Pennant sounds not playing correctly for Melee Stance Combos.
- Fixed broken/missing UI for Clients in Hijack missions.
- Fixed a script error after Host migration occurred during a Void Fissure mission.
- Fixed a script error when playing Infested Salvage on Eris.
- Fixed a script error when transitioning from Vallis/Plains to Fortuna/Cetus with the Synthesis Scanner equipped.
- Fixed a script error when summoning the K-Drive.
- Fixed a script error when catching a boot while Fishing.
- Fixed a script error when casting Titania’s Tribute.
March 31st, 2020 Forum Post
The Modified Gigelorum Prime Syandana, officially named Gigelor Prime Syandana, has been distributed to those who have purchased the Titania Prime Accessories (or Titania Razorwing Pack) via a script that we’re working on right now. The Gigelor Prime Syandana will be included in purchases of the aforementioned Packs moving forward.
Titania has had a history of clipping with Syadanas due to her wingspan features, and when designing her Gigelorum Prime Syandana it became apparent that it wasn’t going to sit right on her features. Considering it can look awesome on other Warframes, we started work on the shorter Gigelor Prime Syandana that will position nicely with Titania Prime’s features!
*Consoles will receive the Gigelor Prime Syandana script and addition to the Prime Accessories Pack with Operation: Scarlet Spear.
We’ll update this thread when the script is complete!
*The Gigelor Prime Syandana script is now running! We'll update this thread when the script has finished.
The Gigelor Prime Syandana script has finished! Please relog!
We’ve made some slight collision and offset tweaks to have the Gigelorum Prime Syandana sit nicer between Titania’s wings.
- General Scarlet Spear Changes & Fixes
- Made another fix towards Scarlet Spear Scores not getting uploaded, thus resulting in no Score on the Flotilla Leaderboards and no Victory Payout at the end of the Murex Wave.
- Fixed the Aerolyst remaining invulnerable with its canisters destroyed, if disarmed by Naramon Disarming Blast.
- Fixed unreleased Railjack node being selectable in the Star Chart, resulting in endless loading cause it doesn’t actually exist and it was all a dream.
- Fixed Warframe Ability preview videos not continuing if you hover on them after hovering on the Passive ability.
- Fixed areas disappearing when viewed from long distances in the Hydron Defense tileset.
- Fixed certain UI elements (Boss health bar, Markers, Enemy statuses) sometimes tinting red for the rest of the mission.
- Fixed Lua and Kuva Fortress sometimes disappearing when zooming far out in the Star Chart.
- Fixed a script error that could occur in Lua Disruption missions during Moonquakes (particularly of joining the mission mid-quake).
- Fixed a script error that could occur in Lua Disruption missions if there was a Host migration during a Moonquake.
- Fixed a script error when opening the Nightwave screen.
- Fixed a script error when becoming downed while switching from your weapon to the Mining Cutter.
March 31st, 2020 Forum Post - Titania Prime
- TITANIA PRIME HAS ARRIVED!
Play tricks on your enemies before decimating them as the terrifying temptress, Titania Prime. The mischievous pixie arrives with the Pangolin Prime and Corinth Prime!
- Titania Prime
Tempting and terrifying, this is Titania in her ultimate form.
- Corinth Prime
Heavy in the hand with a bone-crunching kickback. This prime version of the shotgun adds remote detonation of the weapon’s airburst round. The Corinth Prime boasts a 20-shot magazine with a reload that applies to the whole magazine vs. one shell at a time!
- Pangolin Prime
Honoring one of the first Tenno clans, their house sword has been beautifully redesigned. With each killing thrust one can almost hear it sing.
You can find Titania Prime, Corinth Prime, and Pangolin Prime Relics in their classic spots (Void, Derelict, Defense, Survival, etc) with the addition of Railjack missions. PLUS the Relic rewards from Ground Assault and Murex Raid missions have been replaced by these new Relics in Operation: Scarlet Spear. Check your in-game Codex for Relic drop locations!
Get the newest Prime gear with Titania Prime Access and Prime Accessories here: https://www.warframe.com/prime-access
*For the Gigelorum Prime Syandana, please be aware we are working a second bonus version of this that is better optimized for Titania Prime's state changes / design. This means anyone who purchases the Accessories / Razorwing bundle will receive a bonus "Modified Gigelorum Prime Syandana". Stay tuned for images / more details on this throughout this week and next!
Limbo Prime, Pyrana Prime, and Destreza Prime have entered the Vault. With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifice:
- Replaced Steel Meridian’s Sacrifice of Destreza Prime Handle with Redeemer Prime Blade.
If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.
The usual Riven Disposition changes that come with each new round of Prime Access is being held back until Consoles have been caught up to date with Operation: Scarlet Spear: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1178205-titania-prime-riven-disposition-update-plans/
- General Scarlet Spear Changes & Fixes
- Added a ‘Waiting for Satellite’ UI line when players are in the Murex Raid with their Oplinks down but have neglected to place the Satellite first. A few cases of ‘not receiving codes’ were a result of user error that this should fix.
- Increased the Sentient AI count per player when Defending Oplinks in the Murex Raid mission.
- Previously the number of spawns didn’t match up with how many players there were in the squad, and oftentimes there was nothing to Defend against. This should feel more to scale with the number of squadmates present.
- The Flotilla Instance number now displays alongside the Flotilla progress at the center hologram of the Flotilla.
- Murex Raid Score is now shown in the mission UI just as it is in the Ground Assault mission.
- Players that have not completed the activation of their Railjack (via Reliquary Key) will no longer be allowed to Host the Murex Raid mission, due to conflicting objectives occurring while playing.
- Potential fix for players sometimes not uploading their scores, resulting in no placement on the Flotilla leaderboards and no rewards at the end of the Murex Wave.
- We’ve also integrated some internal tracking to better determine the cause of this issue if it continues to happen.
- Fixed Solo player squad mission status not being wiped when exiting mission to return to the Flotilla, which resulted in seeing your name in one of the active squads for a Ground/Murex mission.
- Fixed a case of players ending up in Scarlet Spear Flotilla 0, even though they were invited to a different Flotilla.
- Fixed a case of being in the incorrect Flotilla when inviting a player post Ground/Murex mission.
- This could result in numerous issues such as not being connected to the Flotilla chat and inability to form a squad with a player from the same Flotilla.
- Fixed the UI incorrectly stating that you were ‘Sending Kill Codes’ when an Oplink is deployed in a Murex Raid. It will now properly state that you’re ‘Awaiting Kill Codes’.
- Potential fix for having no objective when starting a Murex Raid.
- Potential fix for receiving a ‘Mission Failed’ screen during a Murex Raid if the Flotilla reached 100/100.
- Fixed Little Duck’s Murex Wave Ending Inbox not indicating the difference between a successful versus failed Murex drive off.
- In some cases this was causing confusion as to why Victory Payout was not being received, when in reality the Flotilla they participated in did not successfully meet the 100/100 goal. There are still cases where Victory Payout did not work, but this should mitigate confusion.
- Fixed Flotilla Instance not appearing in Flotilla UI after returning from a Ground/Murex mission.
- Fixed a game hitch every time you received a transmission during a Ground/Murex mission.
- We’re still chasing some hitching transmissions but this fix should solve a good amount of them.
- Fixed sometimes spot-loading Railjack cosmetics when loading into a Murex Raid.
- Fixed Oplinks placed by a squadmate who has disconnected lingering perpetually.
- Fixed objective marker disappearing for squadmates who haven’t caught up to the player who sped their way to the Condrix in the Ground Assault mission, leading to some players getting lost on their way to the Condrix.
- Fixed Mag’s Crush ability forcing the Condrix to close.
- Potential fix for a back-to-back Host migration occurring due to the second Host attempting to catch up on rewards during the migration and thus migrating themselves.
- Potential fix for a Host migration resulting in the next Condrix not spawning in the Ground Assault mission.
- Fixed the Basmu Alt Fire mode not healing on reload.
- Fixed Venari’s Healing aura affecting the Oplink.
- The Oplink is intended to not be affected by Abilities.
- Fixed the Murex II and Murex III Emblems using the Condrix II and Condrix III icons when viewed in Inventory.
- Fixed a script crash that could occur if you were standing on a Railjack exit while travelling between locations.
- Fixed script error that could occur when warping in your Railjack
- Fixed a script error that occurred when your Railjack had a Hull Breach.
- Fixed a script error when placing your Oplink in the Ground Assault mission.
- Fixed numerous script errors when exiting an enemy Crewship.
- Removed Umbra Forma Blueprint from the Rare Crate drops due to a security issue. Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker will bring back Umbra Forma as a reward, and we are looking at more secure places to include it back into the droptable.
- Clarified the Split Flight Mod to include ‘Non-AOE Bows’ in the description.
- This is to address that Split Flight cannot be equipped on the Lenz, Kuva Bramma, or Ivara’s Artemis Bow.
- Fixed Gara’s Mass Vitrify walls blocking Coildrives.
- Fixed weapons losing function until you land if the Shedu is equipped while in Archwing and you attempt to switch weapons.
- Fixed melee magnetism not functioning with Titania's Diwata in Razorwing.
- Fixed a rare crash when a zone gets destroyed (Sanctuary Onslaught, etc) in the same frame as a connectivity update.
- Fixed Venari’s Healing aura affecting Defense Targets.
- Fixed the Preparation Mod not functioning if you have no extra Mod Capacity. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1179175-preparation-mod-does-not-work-if-you-have-no-extra-mod-capacity/
- Fixed losing Melee functionality after Deploying then swapping the Dual Decurions.
- Fixed your Warframe spinning endlessly if exiting the Arsenal while previewing a weapon with a controller.
- Fixed the Drimper Moa Bracket appearing incorrectly when viewed in Legs’ Offerings.
- Fixed the Partner MR Locked message when Trading not stating the Mastery Rank. It will now appear as ‘PARTNER <MASTERY_RANK> LOCKED’.
- Fixed weapon ‘Damage Total’ in the Arsenal not appearing for weapons with only one Damage type but can be affected by multishot.
- Fixed minor issue in Arsenal Upgrade screen where the stats scrollbar would be out of bounds if you had scrolled to the bottom of a long list of stats and then removed Mods to remove a large amount of those stats.
- Fixed a material mismatch between Nova Atomica’s Helmet and body.
- Fixed Prisma Latron Armor being misaligned when equipped on Nova’s Atomica Skin.
- Fixed script error if you were upgrading a weapon from Arsenal, then accepted a Trade invite and tried to select Mods to Trade.
- Fixed a script error when a Host migration occurred in a Survival mission.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when playing a Defection mission.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when playing an Infested Salvage mission on Eris.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to play the Shawzin.
- Fixed a script error when using Fireworks.
March 27th, 2020 Forum Post
Our first weekend of Operation: Scarlet Spear approaches! Thanks to diligent bug reports, the team has been able to cross off some top issues before the weekend. We’ll be continuing to monitor for any big issues that arise over the coming days.
- General Scarlet Spear Changes & Fixes
- Potential fix towards Clients having no Oplink UI in Murex Raids. This issue also resulted in having no ‘Kill Code Receiver' score upon returning to the Flotilla.
- Fixed players being redirected to completed Flotillas (100/100) if the Flotilla they tried to enter filled up. Now, you’ll no longer redirect to completed Flotillas, as it will try to pick a Flotilla that best matches the progress of the Flotilla you originally selected. If there is no exact match, you’ll be put into a Flotilla that has less progress than requested, if possible.
- Fixed Client players having zero functional controls if they were talking to Little Duck and the Host forced a Murex Raid.
- Fixed ‘Reconnect to Lost Flotilla?’ prompt after a disconnect always sending you to Instance 0.
- Fixed Sentient Fighter spawns drying up in Murex Raid missions.
- Fixed all future Basmu damage dealing lifesteal to enemies if the ‘heal on reload’ is interrupted. This had to be timed very correctly by actions such as Transferring to the Operator, casting Abilities, etc.
- Fixed Flotilla NPCs missing their helmets for Client when returning from a Murex Raid.
- Fixed squadmates’ Railjacks stealing the Host Railjack name who invited them.
- Fixed cases of players still being connected to a Flotilla when playing non-Scarlet Spear missions. The Flotilla chat would be present alongside a very long list of players' names. This also caused the “Arsenal” button to disappear from the main menu if you were affected.
- Fixed a script error occurring when a Murex Wave ends while you’re in your Orbiter/Liset.
- Fixed a script error related to the Condrix health bar in the Ground Assault mission.
- Fixed UI lockup if you viewed Stats for a player that had never killed anything ever.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in a Survival mission.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in a Defection Rescue mission.
- Fixed ability to apply a Toxin Status Effect on yourself when using Saryn and casting Toxic Lash while using an AOE weapon.
- Fixed Profile Star Chart progress showing an outrageous number of total nodes.
- Fixed Domestic Drones not being hidden when in the Mandachord Interface.
- Fixed a script error when removing a Decoration in the Clan Dojo.
March 26th, 2020 Forum Post
Scarlet Spear Scoring Changes & Fixes:
If you have accrued any Scarlet Credits, you will receive an Inbox upon login to grant you a duplicate of that amount. The duplicate amount of Scarlet Credits will be reflective of your total Scarlet Credit score over the entire Operation, regardless of if you spent any already.
If you’ve earned 7,900 Scarlet Credits, you will receive an inbox with 7,900 more.
To break down the changes and fixes regarding Scarlet Spear Scoring, let’s look at what the main issues were:
- Players were receiving the wrong amount of Victory Payout respective to the Rank which is earned in the Flotilla.
- Players were earning Victory Payout for Flotillas that didn’t reach 100/100 Murex Driven Away.
- Players who reached the 100/100 Murex Driven Away that jumped to a different Flotilla and played a mission, would not receive Victory Payout from the completed Flotilla once the timer expired.
- Not all players receive Scarlet Credits upon manual extraction from a Murex Raid mission.
All of these Scoring issues were caused by what we call a ‘desync’ between 2 factors; the players Scarlet Credit score not being uploading at End of Mission, and the Flotilla x/100 progress not matching what’s recorded in the Database.
To address the ‘desync’ issues across the board, we’ve changed Scarlet Credit scores to be uploaded at certain checkpoints throughout both Ground Assault and Murex Raid missions. This Scoring upload change will keep the Database and the Flotilla more in sync to fix all of the above issues.
For further clarification on the Scarlet Credit compensation Inbox: Due to the previous errors in scoring, some players have received more Scarlet Credits they were actually intended to based on their Event Score. The compensation Inbox that was distributed is based on your Event Score (see your Profile Stats or the event information on Navigation). Players that benefited from this error will not have the excess Scarlet Credits taken away, it just isn't included in the compensation amount. If you did not receive the amount shown in your Profile Stats please let us know with screenshots.
- General Scarlet Spear Changes & Fixes
- Lowered the Health scaling for the Condrix in the Ground Assault mission. Players should notice that the Condrix feels easier across the scaling levels with its max Health leveling out around the 10th Condrix mark.
- We’ve also relaxed conditions for players joining the squad at Ground Assault mission start. Now joining is available either before the 'Deploy an Oplink' stage or until 5 minutes expires, whichever is first.
- Scarlet Spear Tutorial and Tips have been added to Little Duck’s screen in the Flotilla to give players more robust information within the game on how to approach the Operation and to answer common questions players might have! In addition, you can find Tutorial prompts at the stations surrounding the Oplink Deployments.
- Scarlet Credits will now be displayed in the End of Mission screens for both Ground Assault and Murex Raid. Scarlet Credits also appear in the ‘Skirmish Complete’ UI when completing a Murex Raid.
- The Navigation panel now displays Murex Wave timer in the World Cycle section, allowing you to view the timer without having to click through to the Flotilla Instances.
- Fixed rejoining a Flotilla that you were booted from resulting in seeing no Flotilla chat or players, making it appear that no progress is happening and you’re deeply alone.
- Fixed cases where players were not receiving Kill Codes in a Murex Raid even though players are uploading Codes in the Ground mission.
- Fixed names of Murex Raid Host players that have migrated (no longer in the mission) appearing in the Oplink Reinforcement panel, allowing Flotilla members to waste a Reinforcement.
- Fixed a script error when a join-in-progress player attempts to deploy their Oplink in the Murex Raid.
*The issue of zombie Flotillas with ‘No Murex Waves Detected’ continues to be investigated.Changes:
- Updated several Damage type tips in the mission load screen and removed outdated tips. Also moved a Volt ability tip to its proper home in his Arsenal.
- Adjusted the "Holsom Yurr Armor" text position in Nova’s Leverian, to make sure it is readable in certain languages.
- Railjack Fixes:
- Fixed Ramsleds trying to initiate a Boarding Party after the mission is complete.
- Fixed a script error when entering a Crewship via Archwing Slingshot.
- Fixed a Client-side crash that could occur after Host migration.
- Fixed Operators mobility ceasing to function if Unairu Void Shadow was used with the Zato Earpiece equipped.
- Fixed Client inability to use context actions after a Plains of Eidolon Bounty Capture Target was captured.
- Fixed the Archwing Rush mission Drones protecting the Cargo ships appearing unlit.
- Fixed missing "user is offline" error message when trying to open a private message to someone.
- Fixed Heliocor having the incorrect Energy color.
- Fixed a script crash that could occur if you tried to escape your new Kuva Lich by quitting the game while en route back to your Orbiter.
- Fixed a script error in Dojo Contribution screens.
- Potential fix for crashing when Transferring to the Operator.
March 25th, 2020 Forum Post
- Hotdropped last night:
- Fixed inability to Trade.
- Scarlet Spear Victory Payout Change
- We have changed the way Bonus Victory Payout is calculated to benefit all participating players in Murex Victories. Previously, your Victory Payout was determined by your Rank in the Flotilla (I, II, or III). Now, Victory Payout is calculated by your
BestHigher Total Score between Ground or Space multiplied by 2 (capped at 10,000). 100/100 Murex Driven Away before the timer expires is still required to receive Victory Payout.
- As an example - if you earn 300 points in a Ground Assault in a Flotilla that drives the Murex away, you will earn 600 Scarlet Credits as a Victory Payout.
- As another example - if you earn 4,000 points in a Murex Raid in a Flotilla that drives the Murex away, you will earn 8,000 Scarlet Credits as a Victory Payout.
- This aims to address some feedback we’ve been receiving about players who join a Flotilla in progress (ex 70/100 Murex Driven Away, etc) who aren’t able to reach a Rank in the Flotilla before it reaches 100/100 Murex Driven Away.
A known issue that we’re aware of/investigating are the reports of receiving the wrong amount of Victory Payout respective to the Rank which is earned in the Flotilla. However, there are reports of players receiving the correct amount of Victory Payout, which is why we’re continuing to investigate the discrepancies. We have some fixes in the works that will be tested overnight before we submit for a Hotfix.
We have several other known issues we are investigating for Flotilla Kill Code upload progress and bug reports have been helpful in tracking down the issues.
- General Scarlet Spear Changes & Fixes
- Railjack owners now have the option to either Host a Murex Raid with their own Railjack or Join another Murex Raid.
- Squads whose OpLinks are in good condition will now continue to show 'Scanning Kill Codes' as their status to avoid confusion (previously it could change from ‘Scanning Kill Codes’ to ‘Deploying OpLink’ if a healthy OpLink status was updated).
- Your Scarlet Spear Credit count will now display in Little Duck’s store UI similar to how Credits, Platinum, etc are displayed.
- Fixed inability to invite other players in the same Flotilla to form a squad.
- Fixes towards the Condrix not spawning once you reach the waypoint in the Ground mission.
- Fixed scoring discrepancies if a Host migration occurred after the first Condrix in a Ground mission was completed:
- The score does not increase at all for the next Condrix that is completed.
- The 3rd Condrix is completed and the score only goes up by 5 for each Kill Code (as if this was the first Condrix to be completed).
- Fixed Murex Raid Satellite waypoint not disappearing if a Host migration occurred after driving away the respective Murex.
- Fixed a crash when trying to Host a session to rejoin a Scarlet Spear Flotilla.
- Fixed a crash when the Aerolyst spawned.
- This was a result of the Aerolyst instantly dying when spawned due to player AoE damage. The Aerolyst will now spawn invulnerable for 1 second to avoid this crash and give the poor guy a chance to wiggle his fingers at you!
- Fixed Sentient Ramsleds not being removed after warping between Railjack missions.
- Fixed a script error when Crewships are encountered in the Murex Raid.
- Fixed a script error if Sentient Fighter reinforcements spawn just as the Satellite is destroyed in a Murex Raid.
- Railjack Fixes
- Fixed Heat Accretion stat comparison not working in the Railjack Configure panel.
- Fixed a script error when encountering the Sentient Anomaly POI.
- Deferred Rendering Fixes
- Fixed Ice Spring not having any textures with Deferred Rendering enabled.
- Optimized out a number small memory bloats in the type-dep database to reduce the risk of crashes due to relocation (player loadouts in relays, procedural levels, etc).
- Fixed high GPU Effects time when shooting Profit Taker's legs with the Imperator Vandal.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on slow internet connections if you quit the game while loading into a Relay.
- Fixed a crash caused by mashing "Launch Mission" button while matchmaking service was already trying to find/Host/join a mission.
- Fixed a crash when viewing Warframe Ability videos in the Arsenal.
- Fixed several types of crashes that could occur when travelling to or from Towns, Relays or Dojos.
- Fixed Operators not having correct body customizations/proportions.
- Fixed certain Armor pieces not fitting correctly on Companions.
- Fixed incorrect Energy color on the Nezha Yaksha Helmet. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1174134-nezhpa-yaksha-skins-energy-color/
- Fixed the transport ships at the end of the Rush mission (Kepler, Phobos) Shield Drones having no hit box, resulting in an inability to complete the mission.
- Fixed inability to Chat link Stance Forma.
- Fixed a script error that resulted in a crash if a Host migration occurred when you returned to the Orbiter from a Survival mission.
- Fixed a script error occurring when loading into a mission while the Pause Menu was open.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to Fish.
March 25th, 2020 Forum Post
8+ Hours into Operation: Scarlet Spear has provided some great feedback and bug reporting thanks to you! We have been piling a list together of the Top Feedback Items that the team will be addressing in the coming days:
- Scarlet Spear Changes & Fixes
- Lowered the Condrix Health scaling for 2-4 player squads.
- Further Ground mission changes in terms of scaling are being discussed - stay tuned!
- The Murex Wave timer displayed in the Scarlet Spear Instance selector will now just display at the top, instead of redundantly beside each Instance.
- Improved UI/HUD messages for squads whose OpLinks require Reinforcements from players in the Flotilla.
- Reduced the distance at which you will see Emblems above players heads in the Flotilla.
- Fixed a crash for heavily loaded Scarlet Spear Flotillas.
- Fixed a Client crash that occurred when a Host migrated and said Client was punted back to their Orbiter.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading into a Railjack/Murex Raid mission.
- Fixed not receiving earned rewards in a Murex Raid if you returned to the Flotilla manually (less than 5 Murex).
- Fixed score discrepancies in the UI when a Host migration occurred in the Ground mission.
- Fixed cases of enemies not spawning after multiple mission runs with the Oplink.
- Fixed OpLink spawning more FX each time it gets spawned, and duplicate FX being created for each Client. This fix should also slightly improve performance!
- Fixed Oplink state appearing as a filepath in the Flotilla squad labels above the Murex/Earth holograms.
- Fixed a ghost of Flotilla players appearing in your Railjack upon starting a Murex Raid.
- Fixed a script error that resulted in an inability to deploy an Oplink if one was previously destroyed in the mission.
- Fixed a script error if the Railjack dies in a Murex Raid.
- Fixed a script error in the Scarlet Spear Ground mission due to destroyed OpLink.
- Fixed a crash related to Sentinels.
- Potential fix for Vulkan drivers crashing the Steam overlay after it's injected into the Launcher.
- Fixed the Wreckage capacity limit pulse FX in the Railjack Configuration UI pulsing even when you aren’t reaching the limit.
- Fixed incorrect reference lines in Nova’s Leverian.
- Fixed a script error that occurred due to enemies attempting to flee while players are transitioning a level.
- Fixed a script error that resulted in forcing squadmates to log out.
March 24th, 2020 Forum Post
- Scarlet Spear Clarity + FAQ:
How does the Scarlet Spear Credit Trade store work?
Everything you see there will be there for the whole event. Nothing is getting rotated out.
We are Adding more Arcanes to complete the collection.
- Scarlet Spear Changes & Fixes
- Squads Oplink state is now displayed with their respective label above either the Murex or Earth holograms. If you choose to deploy Oplink Reinforcement this information displays which squad could use your help the most!
- We're aware that this appears in filepaths currently. The urgency to Hotfix the crashes took precedent!
- Reduced Stance Forma Blueprint Nitain cost from 10 down to 5.
- Fixed crash when attempting to run Murex Raids or Ground missions in Scarlet Spear.
- Fixed Clients seeing a double fly-in cinematic when returning to the Flotilla from a Murex Raid.
- Fixed squad labels displayed above the Ground/Murex missions in the Flotilla overlapping each other.
- Fixed a script error related to Sentient Fighters attacking in the Murex Raid.
- Fixed a DX10 crash that occurred shortly after launching Warframe with Deferred Rendering enabled.
March 24th, 2020 Forum Post - Operation: Scarlet Spear
- Operation: Scarlet Spear
"It’s a two-prong attack - Ground team and Railjack team!" - Little Duck
Introducing Operation: Scarlet Spear - a brand new event that requires the ultimate effort from the Tenno. The fight against the Sentient Threat has reached new heights - and the Tenno will be using the new “Operation Link” aka OpLink! Ground teams and Space teams will be connected realtime using OpLink - working together to deter the Sentients!
Eligible Tenno will be presented with a brand new Cinematic detailing the state of the world as THE NEW WAR is waged.
For a limited time, earn a new Weapon, a new Weapon Variant, Stance Forma Blueprint, Medals, Arcanes and more! Operation: Scarlet Spear ends on April 21st at 2 p.m ET!
During your voyages into the unknown you will stumble across new Sentient enemies - be prepared!
Once again your favourite cross-armed lady, Little Duck, has taken her interest of Exotic Goods even further to aid you in Operation Scarlet Spear. Keep in mind that you won’t see all Arcanes in Little Duck's Trade Offerings - we'll be added those manually over time:
- OpLink (REQUIRED FOR OPERATION)
- A device used to manage coordination and resources during Operation Link missions.
- Basmu Blueprint
- This Sentient war instrument can either barrage targets with explosive bolts, or draw on its regenerative battery to create twin plasma beams that chain through targets. When fully drained, Health is leached from nearby foes for a short period.
- Ceti Lacera Blueprint
- Forged for veterans of the Scarlet Spear conflict, this Lacera has been modified to enhance nimbleness and lethality.
- Warframe Arcanes (Unranked)
- Phased Clan Sigil
- Glyphed Clan Sigil
- Gilded Clan Sigil
- Scarlet Spear Hologram Decorations
- Murex Console
- A Sentient Murex projection for the Orbiter.
- Earth Console
- A planet Earth projection for the Orbiter.
- Murex Console
- The Ballroom Simulacrum
- A new arena for the Simulacrum. Who will you invite to dance?
- Stance Forma
- Modifies a Stance slot on a Melee weapon to be compatible with any Mod Polarity.
OPERATION SCARLET SPEAR BUG REPORTING MEGATHREAD: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1177822-operation-scarlet-spear-bug-reporting-megathread-read-first-post/
- NEW AVIONICS
Arm yourself with new Railjack Avionics to bring aid in the wake of Operation Scarlet Spear! Find these Avionics from new Sentient Fighters, officially known as Gyrix and Ionix, in the Railjack mission of Scarlet Spear.
- Breach Adrenaline
Increase Shield Regen during a Breach
- Sentient Fortitude
Decrease Shield Damage from Sentients.
- Revo Reducer
Omni Revolite consumption reduced.
- Sentient Scalpel
Increased Gunnery Damage vs Sentients.
- Hardened Casing
Reduce Breach Chance.
Increase Maximum Ordnance Munitions.
- NOVA ATOMICA SKIN
A crucible of reactive energy harnessed within a streamlined facade.
- NOVA ATOMICA COLLECTION
Harness the reactive power of Nova Atomica. Features the Nova Atomica Skin, Alamos Sniper Skin, and Radia Syandana.
- TIAMAT SHAWZIN
Compose ballads of old threats risen anew, with this Shawzin.
- NEW SENTIENT THEMED DOJO DECORATIONS
If Biomasses, Biofluid and Bones are your vibe then strap yourself in for an abundance of new Sentient themed Dojo Decorations!
- NEW ARBITRATIONS MODS (Max Rank)
Add these new Mods to your Arsenal to spice up your life! These Mods can be purchased from the Arbitrations Honors store in Relays.
- Preparation (Warframe)
+100% maximum Energy is filled on spawn.
- Aerial Ace (Rifle)
On Kill: Refresh Double Jump up to 6x while Airborne.
- Mending Shot (Rifle - No AoE)
Shoot Health Orbs to obtain them with +110% extra effect.
- Energizing Shot (Pistol - No AoE)
Shoot Energy Orbs to obtain them with +110% extra effect.
- NEW WARFRAME DISABLE AUGMENTS (Max Rank)
Not everyone desires the Passive attributes that Zephyr, Nezha, and Titania bring, but still want to use them in battle. With these new Augments you can now rid yourself of their attributes and bring them to a more grounded version. Find these in their respective Syndicate Offerings!
- Zephyr: Anchored Glide
Disable Zephyr passive ability. Increase power strength by 15%.
- Nezha: Controlled Slide
Disable Nezha passive ability. Increase power strength by 15%.
- Titania: Ironclad Flight
Disable vacuum in Razorwing. Reduced damage by 40% while airborne.
- The New War Chapters:
As you may already know, in Warframe Revised we added The New War Chapters section of the Codex that allows you to shortcut to the Chimera Prologue and the Erra Quest (Sacrifice Quest completion required).
For those who have not logged in since before Warframe Revised, you will be presented with a welcome screen that now includes a direct shortcut to The New War Chapters to get you up to speed before you play Operation Scarlet Spear.
We’ve made a few changes to The New War Chapters section of the Codex:
- Selecting a completed New War Chapter will show the End of Quest screen.
- Selecting a New War Chapter in progress will show the Quest details like in the Codex.
Ensure you’re ready for the next chapter in The New War!Additions:
- Open your eyes to a new Drusus tale with the Nova Leverian! Access the Leverian through the Codex or Market (via Nova).
- Mastery Rank 28 Tenno can now practice the Mastery Rank 29 Test in Cephalon Simaris’ Relay room!
- Added custom reload sounds for the Miter!
- Added an option in Captura to ‘Enable Self-Knockdown’.
- Impact Changes:
Instead of ending in a knockdown or ragdoll, accumulating 5+ Impact Effects will now result in a "big stagger" with smaller staggers leading up to it, which has a random chance to activate a Parazon Finisher if the enemy is under the Health threshold. Each Impact Status adds 10% chance for the Parazon Finisher to be available.
- Gas Changes:
- Gas Effects will continue to tick radial Damage-over-Time for the average of the remaining Effect duration if their host dies.
- Gas Status Area-of-Effect radius increases with the number of stacks, to a max of 10 stacks.
- Removed Gas damage resistance from Toxic Ancient Auras.
- Status Chance Mod Changes:
- Increased Hammer Shot Status Chance from 40% to 80%.
- Increased Shattering Justice Status Chance from 20% to 90%.
- Shattering Justice has also changed from being an additive rankup to a multiplicative rankup.
- Increased Stunning Speed Status Chance from 10% to 30%.
- Kuva Lich Changes:
Based on feedback with the recent overhaul to Status Effects in Warframe Revised 27.2.0, the conversation of how Status Effects should react with Bosses or VIPS has started. Our first step down this road is starting with Kuva Liches. Currently, there are two special rules to this “Boss Status enabling”:
- No Status Effect will exceed a maximum of 4 stacks, with the exception of Impact which can stack up to 6 times.
- Keep in mind there is a cooldown to how quickly you can stack up Impact Status Effects to avoid stunlocking the Kuva Lich.
- Radiation does not change the enemy’s Faction, and instead of increasing Damage done to enemies with stacks, it increases the Damage taken from enemies who have turned on him/her.
We look forward to your constructive feedback and we work towards applying this to other Bosses/VIPS.
- Further performance improvements towards Titania’s Lantern when cast on a large group of enemies. This particularly affected systems set to Low Particle Quality.
- Improved cache optimization to clean up even more space in the download cache.
- Improved world-state synchronization for Alerts, Sorties and other global events (there may have been up to a minute of desync).
- Optimized backdrop rendering performance in all levels.
- Fixed Codex generation randomizing the block order of the Fragment entries (this should be deterministic to avoid updating several MB of resource for no reason).
- Improved game synchronization in hostile network environments.
- Railjack Changes & Fixes:
- Added Battle and Tactical Avionic categories in the Avionics Upgrade screen.
- Crewship boarding will be denied when the meltdown timer has 3 seconds remaining.
- This is to avoid multiple issues with being put into a broken state due to the boarding cinematic competing with the Crewship exploding/attempting to teleport you out.
- Removed the hanger door of the Grineer POI with the ‘Steal the Destroyer’ objective to resolve issues of the door not opening. When in doubt take it out!
- Upon returning back to the Railjack after exiting through the Archwing Cannon, you’ll now be spawned at the back of the Railjack bridge instead of near the Forging Bay.
- Enemies that you’re focused on while in a Turret will now display their Status Effect stacks.
- Fixed Exo Skold Crewships in the Veil Proxima dropping Mk I Armaments. They will now drop MK III Armaments as intended.
- Fixed the UI in the Super Weapon Platform not updating after the Radiator is destroyed for Clients.
- Fixed inability to disengage bombs placed by Grineer Boarding Parties if a Host migration occurs during a Railjack mission.
- Fixed incorrect Archwing movement animations if you exit the Railjack while Bullet Jumping (Moving left will play the forward animation, moving forward will play the moving right animation, etc).
- Fixed a bug where the screenshake from a Grineer Crewship reactor meltdown would linger forever if it was active when the Crewship exploded.
- Fixed Grineer fighters attacking the Derelict POI in Veil Proxima missions.
- Fixed Vidar Reactors Mk III missing their component modifiers. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1172940-vidar-reactors-mk3-lost-their-component-modifiers-fix-pending/
- Fixed Tactical Menu not displaying correct Battle Avionic values that have had their Grid Upgraded in the Dry Dock.
- Fixed case of Crewships sometimes staying completely still.
- Fixed seeing black boxes when in Turret AR mode.
- Fixed Railjack fighters sometimes going out of level bounds while in combat.
- Fixed the ‘Forge All’ button having no effect or sound.
- Fixed having to click the ‘Railjack Crew’ button twice when selecting it from Dojo Navigation.
- Fixed Railjack name text lingering behind when joining another player’s squad and loading into their Dry Dock.
- Fixed missing looping sounds for Ramsleds in the Saturn Proxima and Veil Proxima.
- Fixed a script error when casting the Railjack Void Hole ability.
- Foundry Crafting Time Change:
- As per player request, we’ve reduced Forma, Orokin Catalyst, Orokin Reactor, and Exilus Warframe Adapter build time to 23 hours so that 1 can be built consistently every day.
- Magus Lockdown Changes:
We are making changes to Magus Lockdown due to it being virtually one of the best CC and Damage combinations in the game. In some cases you can clear waves of Elite Sanctuary Onslaught without even using a Warframe or Weapon, and simply spam Magus Lockdown to victory. This goes well beyond the intended use of it and we are changing it to a CC only Arcane - true to its name - Magus Lockdown!
- Magus Lockdown will no longer apply Puncture damage to tethered enemies.
- The amount of active Tethers is now limited to 2 per player.
- For example, Void Dash once > one Tether, Void Dash again > 2nd Tether, Void Dash a 3rd time > 3rd Tether, 1st Tether dies etc..
- Magus Lockdown no longer affects the Golden Maw due to the Arcane killing the Maw and preventing Quest completion.
- This also fixes a script error when Magus Lockdown activates while encountering a Golden Maw.
- Grendel Changes:
- Grendel’s Nourish now mimic’s Titania’s Tribute buff selector.
- If you’re unfamiliar with Titania’s Tribute buff selector, this means that Nourish is a tap to cycle/select buff and hold to cast. This is a reverse of how it functioned prior to this Update.
- When consumed by Grendel, Sentients now have a max duration they can be consumed before popping out that is affected by diminishing returns.
- This change was made to prevent Grendel from prog stopping missions where all Sentients must be exterminated for the mission to succeed.
- Grendel can now consume Grenades - cause why not!
- Titania Changes & Fixes:
- Titania has a new Passive: Titania generates Health for herself and nearby Allies every time she casts an Ability (4hp/second for 20 seconds)! The personal Titania Parkour Boost is staying, just the communal Trampoline isn't.
- Titania can now use Blink while in her Razorwing ability!
- Fixed casting Titania’s Razorwing right as you fall into a teleport volume in the Simulacrum resulting in an infinite white screen.
- Arcane UI Changes:
- Updated the Arcane ‘DISTILL’ term to ‘BREAK DOWN’ to acquaint new Arcane Management mechanics.
- Added tips to the Arcane screen for ‘BREAK DOWN’, Arcanes that refresh, and how to obtain respective Arcanes.
- Arcanes are now displayed with their respective Icon in the HUD, instead of the generic Arcane icon.
- The Rank-Up callout is now displayed to the left of the next Arcane Rank in the Arcane Upgrade screen when using a controller.
- Arcanes that are sold in Vendor Offerings will now only show Max Rank tooltip information, and UI indication that the Arcane you’re purchasing is Unranked.
- This fixes Arcane tooltips expanding off screen when viewed in Vendor Offerings.
- Clarified Arcane requirements for Arcane Trickery, Arcane Ultimatum, and Exodia Might by adding ‘Kill’ to the ‘On Finisher’ line.
- Fixed a crash when casting Amesha’s Warding Grace ability.
- Fixed a crash while in the Simulacrum with a bunch of Heavy Gunners spawned.
- Fixed Kuva Siphon missions sometimes ceasing to register destruction of the Kuva clouds for the remainder of the mission.
- Fixed Meleeing while in Vallis/Plains Archwing to avoid a self-stagger resulting in basic ground functionality breaking until you die/Revive.
- Fixed Mercy kills not applying to Rivens with a ‘Finisher’ challenge.
- Fixed dynamic encounters in Orb Vallis causing Drone Defense Health tracks to not appear.
- Fixed ice on the vents of the Exploiter Orb not appearing for Clients.
- Fixed the HUD disappearing if you look away at the wrong time during the Exploiter Orb boss fight intro. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1136226-hud-disappearing-in-the-exploiter-orb-fight-fix-pending/
- Fixed enemies that possess Damage types that affect Shields directly (Sentient Battalyst, etc) also affecting your Health.
- Fixed Exodia Contagion not triggering if your weapon is out of Ammo.
- Fixed Mirage’s Explosive Legerdemain Augment damaging everything within range, including allies or even the Defense objective, if the Mirage leaves the game session.
- Fixed Equinox Duality Augment causing the clone to hold their weapon funny if spawned during Pistol + Glaive mode.
- Fixed the Juggernaut’s quill-firing attack animation not showing for Clients.
- Fixed Mag’s Magnetize sometimes making enemies orbit around a central target when ‘Magnetic Pull’ was maxed with Mods.
- Fixed Mag Pulling certain enemies that should not be pushed/pulled.
- Fixed missing Kuva Lich image in their farewell transmission when Vanquished.
- Potential fix for Steam rarely and mysteriously uninstalling Warframe.
- Fixed inability to install Catalysts on certain weapons (Cernos, Opticor, etc).
- Fixed cases where Corpus Ratels were spawning as friendly and thus invincible.
- Fixed Radial Attack Mods not having any effect on Tombfinger Kitguns.
- Fixed Shield Restores not fully resetting Shield Gate duration.
- Fixed the Simulacrum’s ‘Invincibility’ option not applying to Clients.
- Fixed some players receiving duplicate Mastery for the Mote Amp.
- The duplicate Mastery will be removed on login.
- Fixed Kuva Shield Lancer having a defective shield that blocks no bullets.
- Fixed doing a weird Melee Slam during a Self-Stagger.
- The Slam will occur after the Stagger has finished.
- Fixed Heavy Melee Slam Attacks not triggering Hydroid’s Passive to spawn a Tentacle.
- Fixed Transference triggering Octavia’s Inspiration Passive.
- It’s intended to only be Octavia’s abilities that triggers the buff.
- Fixed inability to lift off the ground when casting Hildryn’s Aegis Storm ability.
- Fixed missions that pre-check eligibility for Archwings not actually checking.
- Fixed receiving an error upon donating more than 9,999,999 Credits to the Leverian Donation Box.
- Fixed the Arcane Manager ‘Incomplete’ section displaying Arcanes that have been max Ranked.
- Fixed Ved Xol from The Index having a physics type that allows him to slide around like the Scrambus enemies despite having the animations of a walking enemy.
- Fixed Kavats breaking their appearance when spending Platinum to unlock a new Appearance Config Slot. As reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/ezqhf8/please_fix_my_cat/
- Fixed enemy grenade FX not appearing to pulse/flash for Clients.
- Fixed the Ballistica firing its arrows sideways when equipped with the Dali Skin.
- Fixed Garuda appearing to hold all Melee weapons in a fisticufs style when viewed in the Market.
- Fixed the Spore Ephemera not scaling when in Archwing.
- Fixed Sugatras being misaligned when equipped on the Lacera.
- Fixed the Stratus Pistol Skin animating incorrectly in the Arsenal.
- Stratus Pistol now stays in the "idle" pose rather than "holstered" when equipped in the Arsenal.
- Fixed the “death by fire burnt body material” applying to unintentional meshes.
- Fixed the Jet FX colour on Frost’s Harka Skin resetting back to default when entering the Navigation panel.
- Fixed Prime weapon hilts flicking with small movement.
- Fixed unnecessary tracer FX on the Dual Decursion projectile.
- Fixed a missing window portal in the Lua Exterminate tileset.
- Fixed missing wall materials in sections of the Grineer Galleon Defense tilesets.
- Fixed Dojo Room selection screen appearing to be partially scrolled down upon first opening.
- Fixed Companion stat comparisons in the Arsenal being incorrect, as they were somehow being compared to your Warframe.
- Fixed Melee weapon damage stats being shown twice in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Volatile Runner Enemy Name lingering in the HUD.
- Fixed Mastery Rank 15 Interception test UI using old HUD technology.
- Fixed Enemy Names appearing offset at low resolutions if the HUD scale is greater than 100.
- Fixed the UI sometimes showing the incorrect binding for Reviving. This was most prevalent on Switch, but could happen on other platforms if you changed bindings before dying.
- Fixed having to press ESC twice to exit some menus.
- Fixed Opticor Quick Attacks being compared to Charged Attacks and showing green numbers as if there is improvement in the stat summary in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Melee Stance combos missing their combo instructions if your Melee attack is bound to the mouse wheel scroll up/ down.
- Fixed spinning wildly if initiating movement while an Inbox message was forced open.
- Fixed global Boosters not displaying in the UI while in mission.
- Fixed parts of the DPD (Detailed Purchase Dialog) appearing hidden when changing resolutions.
- Fixed longer Research names going off screen in Clan Research Labs.
- Fixed ‘100x Resource’ icons appearing squished in Clan Research Labs.
- Fixed ‘Total’ Arsenal Stat positioned incorrectly above Damage values in the UI.
- Fixed [PH] tags for Resistance types when looking at a Warframe through a Scanner.
- Fixed the Trading Policy popup in the Trade screen coming up every time a Trade is opened for some players.
- Fixed Mods showing rankup pips under their name in the tooltip when viewing from a Vendor.
- Fixed missing subtitles during final Second Dream cinematic.
- Fixed a script error caused by Sentinel Precepts being automatically reactivated in missions where Mods are deactivated/have been removed (Grendel missions).
- Fixed a script error when solving the Hydraulus puzzle in Octavia’s Anthem Quest.
- Fixed numerous script errors when casting numerous Warframe abilities.
- Fixed a script error when a Life Support spawns in a Survival mission.
- Fixed a script error when disabling the Alarms in a Survival mission.
- Fixed a script error when destroying a Frozen Infested Hive.
- Fixed a script error when placing Fireworks.
- Fixed a script error when Fishing.
March 6th, 2020 Forum Post
Unlisted 27.2.0 note:
Kitguns can use Skins now! This shipped a bit early, but enjoy!
- Railjack Changes and Fixes
- Reduced brightness on the Dome Charge FX.
- Fixed a crash when aborting a Railjack mission.
- Fixed Clients able to stack Railjack upgrades (Engine Boost, Shield Capacity, etc) by exiting and then re-entering the Railjack Configure panel in the Dry Dock.
- Fixed the Sentient Anomaly Exterminate objective appearing in the UI again after completing it.
- Fixed the Archwing Cannon clipping into the camera view.
- Fixed a script error related to encountering a Crewship.
- AoE Weapon Radial Fall Off Changes
- Arsenal Stats now show Radial data and fall off when viewing a Weapon!
Reduced the following AoE weapons Radial Damage Falloff from central impact that were all previously 90%:
- Mutalist Quanta: 50%
- Kuva Chakkurr: 30%
- Opticor: 60%
- Opticor Vandal: 60%
- Battacor: 40%
- Acceltra: 50%
- Ogris: 80%
- Kuva Ogris: 80%
- Penta: 50%
- Secura Penta: 60%
- Simulor: 60%
- Synoid Simulor: 60%
- Tonkor: 70%
- Kuva Tonkor: 70%
- Zarr: 50%
- Ferrox: 40%
- Javlok: 30% / Alt Fire 60%
- Scourge: 30% / Alt Fire 60%
- Astilla: 30%
- Phantasma: 50%
- Komorex: 40%
- Zhuge Prime: 30%
- Lenz: 70%
- Shedu: 60%
- Kuva Seer: 30%
- Cyanex: 20%
- Angstrum: 40%
- Prisma Angstrum: 40%
- Kulstar: 40%
- Stug: 30%
- Akarius: 70%
- Staticor: 30% / Alt Fire 90%
- Castanas: 40%
- Sancti Castanas: 40%
- Talons: 50%
- Pox: 50%
- Tombfinger: 30%
- Grattler: 50%
- Kuva Ayanga: 50%
- Larkspur: 60%
- Operator Amp:
- Granmu Prism: 30%
- Shraksun Scaffold: 40%
- Phahd Scaffold: 40%
- Exard Scaffold: 30%
- Dissic Scaffold: 60%
- Propa Scaffold: 70%
- Cerata: 50%
- Falcor: 50%
- Glaive: 50%
- Glaive Prime: 50%
- Halikar: 50%
- Kestrel: 50%
- Orvius: 50%
- Pathocyst: 50%
Corinth and Kuva Bramma remain unchanged.
- Added an ‘Incomplete’ category to Arcane management screen when accessed via Foundry.
- Removed unnecessary dud grenade FX on the Kuva Bramma cluster bombs.
- Increased the base Status Chance of Exalted Blade and Desert Wind to 15%, while also changing the Chromatic Blade and Reactive Storm Augments to stack in the same manner other Status Mods do. This was missed in the Status changes but is a necessary change now. The following reflects the new Maximums:
- Chromatic Blade 50% to 300% Status Chance
- Reactive Storm 35% to 250% Status Chance
- Improved error handling when running out of memory during Launcher Cache optimization.
- Removed a dozen unnecessary scripts from Nekros’ cloth.
- Deferred Rendering Fix
- Fixes toward Railjack Battle Avionic ‘Void Hole’ visual appearance with Deferred Rendering enabled.
- Fixed the Operator Umbra Hood appearing overly shiny with Deferred Rendering enabled.
- Fixed issue with glass flickering.
- Fixed the following weapons not having the new ‘Status’ calculations. They also have multiple fire iterations and are valid for large Status Chance like Shotguns received at their base to address the new Status logic:
- Quanta Vandal
- Ballistica Prime
- Fixed inability to complete The War Within Quest if you died as the Operator due to unfunctional Operator Revive screen. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1172752-the-war-within-death-bug/
- Fixed Titania’s Tribute ability not extracting an offering from an enemy in the form of an Ability Buff.
- Fixed missing Price details (even when you can’t purchase) on the Detailed Purchase screen.
- Fixed an issue with Survival Missions causing issues past the 10 minute mark when players Join-in-progress.
- Fixed inboxed Avionics and Arcanes not showing up properly (Prime Time bug!).
- Fixed Titania and Hildryn gaining 100% Damage reduction while in their airborne forms (Razorwing, Aegis Storm) when equipped with Aviator, Aerodynamic, and Agility Drift.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in missions with Zip-lines.
- Fixed rare script crash that would break your Hijack mission if the objective is destroyed at the very last moment before extraction.
- Fixed 1:60 chance your Hijack mission would break if you let the Objective get destroyed.
- Fixed a script crash that could occur with Hijack missions under heavy lag.
- Fixed numerous harmless script crashes on when quitting the game with the Mask of the Revenant Quest active.
- Fixed Attachment Energy colors not properly applying to certain particle systems. (mainly an Ephemera issue). As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1172621-vengeful-toxin-ephemera-colour-slots-bugged-since-update/
- Fixed lighting issues on the Sovereign Syandana.
- Fixes towards preprocessed foliage lighting looking wonky in some cases.
- Fixed Servofish swimming through the air when moving to Fish in an adjoining lake in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed an issue with clashing decorations in the Observatory in the Dojo.
- Fixed issues with the Grineer Shipyards environment’s moving parts.
- Fixed the Arcane Manager screen incorrectly showing you how many Max Rank Arcanes you own.
- Fixed a script error related to the Kohm.
- Fixed a script error related to placing a Loc-Pin.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to Fish in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed a script error when selecting Fishing Bait.
- Fixed a script error related to using the Scanner.
March 5th, 2020 Forum Post
- Railjack Fixes
- Fixed inability to complete the Sentient Anomaly mission due to objective resetting.
- Fixed Clients Piloting the Railjack not seeing enemy damage direction arrows.
- Fixed Railjack Battle Avionic icons appearing white in mission.
- Fixed a script error when dismounting the Archwing Cannon in Railjack.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to Scrap a selected Armament.
- Fixed a script error after Scrapping Wreckage.
- Optimizations towards improving the launcher's handling of 3rd party software interfering with content update.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in the Silver Grove tiles on Earth if you had Particle Effect Quality on some of the lower settings.
- Fixed a crash on startup, particularly affecting systems with AMD GPUs.
- Increased Cernos Prime 10% Status Chance per projectile to 30% Status Chance per projectile.
- Decreased the distance to point of impact that Self Stagger is inflicted with the Shedu due to having a large AoE range.
- Slightly reduced Mag’s Magnetize ‘Magnetic Pull’ strength to be more balanced with max level Strength Mods.
- Slightly toned down Wisp's cloak particles as they have gotten too large with some distance scaling.
- Removed unreleased (also unplayable) Railjack node.
- Removed a placeholder Beacon mesh from the Sentient Anomaly tileset.
- Removed an extra copy of Upgrades/Mods in the Training section of the Codex.
- HDR Fix
- Fixed missing Star Chart node lines when HDR is enabled.
- Deferred Rendering Fixes
- Fixed a crash happening when watching some of the Cinematics in the Codex with Deferred Rendering enabled.
- Fixed Display Decorations disappearing under certain conditions with Deferred Rendering enabled.
- Fixed a crash when joining an Orb Vallis mission in progress while the Host was on a K-Drive.
- Fixed a crash when dying in Archwing if you have a Damage over Time Status Effect and your Sentinel attempts to Revive you.
- Fixed inability to Unveil Rivens if they have a ‘mission completion’ Challenge.
- Fixed Napalm Grenades dealing self damage - get that garbage outta here!
- Fixed multiple Impact Status Effects in a single damage event causing incorrect Stagger.
- Fixed Phage Status Chance showing incorrectly in the Arsenal/Market UI.
- Fixes Decorations in the Temple of Honor room in Dojos being shifted.
- This fix should retroactively put your Decorations back in their place before the shift - granted you didn't move them.
- Fixed the Cipher x100 Research not granting 3000 Clan Affinity.
- Fixed the Arcane Manager ‘UPGRADED’ value not counting Arcanes that are Rank 3+.
- Fixed becoming permanently invincible in the Simulacrum after toggling Invincibility.
- Fixed Companion Invincibility option in the Simulacrum resetting if you die or make changes in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Happy Zephyr unintentionally enjoying the benefits of Shield Gating.
- Fixed cases where you could equip two of the same Operator Arcane simultaneously.
- Fixed some unreleased items being Chat linkable.
- Fixed erroneous floating floor texture appearing in the Earth Cervantes tileset.
- Fixed numerous bugs for Clients joining Hijack missions in progress.
- Fixed missing Arsenal Damage numbers for Beast Companions (Kubrow, Kavat, Khora's Venari).
- Fixed Vasca Kavat Lure meter not moving smoothly.
- Fixed numerous script errors when accessing the Fishing HUD.
- Fixed a script error when exiting the Chimera Prologue Quest.
- Fixed a script error that would occur when opening the Warframe Arcane Manager screen.
- Fixed a script error that could occur during the Supply Sabotage Plans of Eidolon encounter.
- Fixed a script error when trapping a Synthesis Target in a Kinetic Siphon Trap.
- Fixed a script error when the Kinetic Siphon Trap expires.
- Fixed a script error when activating a Survival Life Support Capsule.
- Fixed a script error when equipping an Arch-Gun.
- Fixed a script error when fighting the Ropalolyst.
- Fixed a script error related to Bonus stats on Equipment/Weapons.
- Fixed a script error when viewing Boosters in the Market.
- Fixed a script error when using a Scanner.
- Fixed a script error when dying in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed a script error when entering a dynamic encounter in the Orb Vallis.
- Fixed several harmless script crashes that would occur during a Host migration in Hijack missions.
- Fixed unlocalized ‘Rank Up’ button in the Arcane Manager screen.
March 5th, 2020 Forum Post - Warframe Revised
Warframe Revised: Update 27.2.0
Warframe may feel a little different this Update. Depending on where you are in your Warframe journey, you may notice big or small changes.
A player who has not yet completed 'Rising Tide' will find building their Railjack a lot easier. A player with an extensive Arcane collection will see most Arcanes can now achieve 5 Ranks, and duplicates can no longer be equipped together. A player using the Kuva Bramma will notice Self Damage is gone. A player with Multishot mods equipped should see some changes in their Upgrade Menus with the addition of a new Multishot Stat.
All players will notice Shield Gating has been added to the game, and all enemies have had their Health, Armor, and Shields re-balanced. That’s just scratching the surface.
However you play Warframe, it’s likely the ‘Warframe Revised’ Update has touched some part of the game for you. Please take the time to review our Update Notes to familiarize yourself with the changes - big and small.
Warframe always aims to become a better version of itself. Warframe is still about power and you being a destructive force in the Origin System with hundreds of tools at your disposal - go forth, Tenno!
We are opening over 15 specific Feedback Threads, plus a more format-driven Bug Report thread to help turnaround quality hotfixes for this Mainline. Please use your powerful feedback responsibly - we all lift together.
- WARFRAME REVISED BUG REPORTING MEGATHREAD
There is a lot of ground being covered in the Warframe Revised update, so here is an updated guide on how to submit a bug. Please note, this thread should only be used when encountering a bug related to the recent update and the revised systems within: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1171888-warframe-revised-bug-report-megathread-read-the-first-post/
- The New War Chapters
A Codex Quest chapter entry for The New War has been added for those who have completed the Sacrifice Quest! As you might be aware, The New War has started, and with Scarlet Spear coming soon we want players to be properly informed as The New War develops. If you have yet to complete the Chimera Prologue or the Erra Quest, head to The New War Codex Quest entry to access a shortcut to these Quests.
- Railjack Onboarding Changes
The Rising Tide Quest gives you your very own Railjack, but the barrier to entry is - conclusively with months of stats - too high. We are releasing a revised series of Blueprints (BP) in the Quest that sees costs reduced between 66% - 75% for Railjack parts, and building time reduced to 6 hours each.
There are 3 situations players may find themselves in:
- Haven’t started Rising Tide. Anyone just beginning will have fully new reduced BP costs.
- Has started Rising Tide. Anyone with any progress at all gets 1x Rush Repair Drone, and will transition to new costs on the next Stage. Any old costs will be refunded.
- Rising Tide Complete. Anyone with a complete quest gets 2x Rush Repair Drone. All cost differences will be refunded.
Upon Review, stats show truly the only people that saw Rising Tide to completion were our veterans, which was originally our intent to design content for veteran players. However, to sustain the cost of future development and events like Scarlet Spear, accessibility is key and we have to adjust the barriers to entry for Railjack. For those who were early adopters, 2x Rush Repair Drones will be given out. Anyone with the Rising Tide Quest active will receive 1x Rush Repair Drone. For those unfamiliar with Rush Repair Drones: these items can only be acquired via rare drop in the Veil Proxima, as they allow you to instantly complete a given Armament or Component.
- RAILJACK ONBOARDING CHANGES FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- Railjack Changes & Fixes
- Added a new Crewship in Veil Proxima missions: Exo Skold Crewship! It is a variant of the Gokstad but it has an impenetrable shield - you’ll have to get crafty to figure out how to take it down, Tenno.
- Added a ‘Forge All’ button on the Railjack Payload screen in the Dry Dock.
- Avionics Screen no longer uses ‘Hold to Confirm’.
- Intrinsics Screen no longer uses ‘Hold to Confirm’.
- Avionics that are over capacity will now appear as “disabled” instead of being outright removed.
- In a continued effort to avoid getting downed in Railjack situations you can’t control:
- 4 seconds of invulnerability will be given when entering a Crewship via the Archwing Slingshot.
- 2 seconds of invulnerability will be given when using context actions and the Omni Recall.
- Disabled migrations during Railjack level transitioning (Void tunnel) to avoid putting new Host in completely broken states.
- Disabled ability to enter the Archwing Slingshot while in a level transition (Void tunnel) due to loading into the Railjack mission in many broken states.
- Improved Railjack Grineer Fighter variety across all 3 Proxima regions.
- The way the levels were set up on the various Grineer Fighters, some of the nodes had level ranges that were too high for all the varieties to appear (The Elite varieties on Earth never spawned for example). So we re-adjusted the level ranges for the various Grineer fighters (Kosma, Gyre, Exo) across all 3 regions , so that there was a better spread of the different fighter types across the nodes. In other words, the lower level nodes of a region will spawn the basic fighter types and then as the difficulty of the nodes progress the Elites are slowly introduced.
- When a Railjack mission completes, downed/dead players will be Revived and all Revives will be reset. Allowing you and your squad to continue on your Railjack journey instead of having to return to the Dry Dock.
- This fixes staying stuck in spectator mode in all Railjack missions if all Revives have been used up.
- Quick Meleeing with the Omni tool in hand will no longer unequip the Omni. This is now consistent with other Gear items, like Fishing/Mining.
- In an effort to increase stat exposure and reduce clickthrough scenarios, we’ve made some changes to how Railjack Armament stats are displayed:
- Railjack Armament stats now show up below the description in the info popup without having to navigate to the second tab.
- Upon selecting an Armament that is not equipped, the UI will display it’s comparison stats with your current equipped weapon side by side.
- You can now scrap as much Wreckage as desired when prompted due to being at max capacity before missions instead of just the minimum amount.
- We found it quite cumbersome to have to go back to the Railjack Configure panel in the Dry Dock to clear out your Wreckage inventory over and over again. The previous implementation forced players to run into this prompt often and could cause them to fail loading into a mission (or worse causing instant migrations if Host). This new implementation prevents this issue from occurring and gives more freedom on how much Wreckage to clear outside of the Configure panel.
- Enemy Crewships will now take on the Health and Armor values of the player’s Railjack when hijacked.
- Shield values do not apply here as Grineer enemies do not have Shields.
- The Forward Artillery will now fire on release instead of auto firing immediately after charge is complete.
- After 3 seconds of holding the charge, the Cannon will auto fire. This brief time allows you to have more control over where you want that cannon fire to land.
- Added “Sigma” category to sort through Sigma series Components and Armaments in your Railjack Configure panel.
- Improved the wing cam when using the Tactical Map - it should be much more instant when transitioning!
- Increased Railjack’s Energy tube material brightness to make it a bit more obvious with darker tints.
- Changed material tinting across all Railjack Skins so that it matches and is more consistent with the base Railjack.
- Improved the Crewship meltdown FX so that it is more obvious from the exterior.
- Avionics that are incompatible with the selected Grid slot will be auto listed at the bottom and appear greyed out to avoid confusion as to why it can’t be equipped.
- Armaments/Components that are equipped in the selected slot are now marked as "equipped", Armaments/Components equipped in other slots are still marked as "equipped on X". This directly correlates to the below fix:
- Fixed Railjack Armaments/Components UI not displaying the correct name of the selected Armament/Component when Scrapping, resulting in accidental Scrapping of your equipped Armament/Component. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1161611-railjack-weapon-management-ui-bug/
- Improved performance of enemy fighter markers in Railjack missions.
- Fixed Railjack Clients crashing aboard the Missile Platform after destroying the core.
- Fixed a loss of functionality for Clients upon loading into a Railjack mission.
- More specifically, this issue would result in the Client appearing to skate around instead of walk, hold an invisible weapon, and getting completely stuck when mounting a Turret.
- Fixed progression stopping bug if a Host migration occurred after the first radiator has been exposed on a Pulse Turbine POI, and players then proceed to destroy the exposed radiators.
- After the Host migration, both radiators would be visible and vulnerable, at which destroying both of them would leave the mission broken due to having nothing to destroy after hacking the second console for the second radiator.
- Fixed loading into a Railjack mission from friends Orbiter leaves Client screen black.
- Fixed Clients having no Archwing if the Railjack mission was launched after being invited to an Orbiter. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1163690-nsw-bug-collection-as-of-2705/
- Fixed falling in an endless void after using the Archwing Slingshot as a Client into an exploding Crewship and attempting to leave the ship.
- Fixed Clients experiencing infinite loading when attempting to load into the Dojo from the Star Chart with the Host.
- Fixed an edge case where performing a finisher at the moment the Crewship reached metldown punting you back to the Railjack in a very dead state.
- Fixed an edge case where using a Turret or doing a finisher in a Crewship when the Omni tool's countdown expired could leave you in a broken state and not recalling you.
- Fixed Railjack Breaches sometimes being unrepairable when joining an active mission.
- Fixed inability to use certain Intrinsics during a Railjack mission as the Operator. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1168903-operator-as-rj-pilot-doesnt-have-access-to-intrinsics-abilities/
- Fixed Clients sometimes not being able to activate Railjack Battle Avionics.
- Fixed ability to gain Railjack Flux Energy for free from killing enemies with a Battle Avionic.
- Fixed the Intrinsic skill "Tactical Efficiency" (Tactical Rank 6) not modifying the Flux Energy cost of using Battle Avionics in a Railjack mission.
- Fixed the Intrinsic skill “Reflex Aim” (Gunnery Rank 10) not snapping the player's targeting reticle to the nearest enemy lead if using a Railjack hit-scan laser weapon.
- Fixed inability to use Archwing Sprint if you were crouching/sliding as you exited the Railjack.
- Fixed max Ranked Railjack ‘Tether’ Avionic not tethering up to 6 enemies as intended.
- Fixed more cases of the never ending tunnel (Willy Wonka flashbacks am I right?) when loading into Railjack missions after 2 players select different nodes at the same time.
- Fixed missing markers for Command Link when Piloting or using a Turret.
- Fixed the reticle getting stuck on the right side of the screen when you aim down sights while Piloting with Rank 10 Gunnery.
- Fixed Railjack Turrets aiming towards the Tether Avionic projectile when cast, causing them to point in weird directions
- Fixed Ramsled boarded enemies remaining frozen in place after casting the Tactical Avionic ‘Intruder Stasis’ even after they’ve died. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1160044-railjack-intruder-stasis/
- Fixed Ramsleds not getting affected by Status Effects.
- Fixed an issue where Heat Avionics were not being applied correctly.
- Fixed description for ‘Void Cloak’ in The Tactical Menu not displaying the correct cooldown time if Tactical Rank is 7+.
- Fixed being able to close the Tactical Menu with its hotkey during “Recall Warp” which caused further attempts to use “Recall Warp” to no longer function.
- Fixed gaining max Health and Shields, Power Strength and presumably any other Archwing-specific bonuses while using Titania’s Razorwing mode in Railjack.
- This is due to the Intrinsic Ranks that grant Archwing bonuses ( Vigilant Archwing, Vengeful Archwing, etc). These only apply to your true Archwing, not tiny fairy mode.
- Fixed projectile speeds of certain Armaments causing bandwidth issues for Clients.
- Fixed getting stuck on alt camera angle while piloting Railjack. This also fixes the issue of losing HUD when swapping back to Piloting view after being at an alt angle.
- Fixed Void Hole appearing offset if activated by a Client who is Piloting the Railjack.
- Fixed being equipped with your Parazon or completely unarmed if you use the Crafting Forge in your Railjack while your Omni Tool or Scanner is equipped.
- Fixed several issues when entering the transportation tubes in the Sentient Anomaly:
- Fixed automatic weapons continuously firing while traveling in the tube.
- Fixed issues with staying in the tube if attempting to move around in all kinds of directions.
- Fixed Operators in Void Mode speed running in the tube (gotta go fast?).
- Fixed issues with getting stuck in the Pause menu while traveling in the tube.
- Fixed inability to use Transference after spamming Transference while trying to exit the Railjack.
- Fixed crash when using Transference at the same time as entering the Railjack Slingshot.
- Fixed loading into the Archwing Slingshot with an Arch Gun active, causing players to fire the Arch Gun instead of hurling their Warframes out of the Slingshot.
- Fixed Companion Pets sometimes being gigantic on the Railjack.
- Fixed your Warframe having disjointed hips when Bullet Jumping into the Forward Artillery.
- Fixed cases of the Asteroid Base being invisible in Railjack unless you had geometry detail set to High.
- Fixed Avionic and Salvage pickup markers at times not showing distance values.
- Fixed inconsistent Crewship meltdown timers if you had numerous Crewships in meltdown mode.
- Fixed being put in a broken state when attempting to execute a Crewship pilot at the same time as the Crewship enters meltdown mode.
- Fixed some edge cases where players could get stuck when trying to pilot an enemy Crewship that is in meltdown mode.
- Fixed a rare case where your weapons function as Unmodded when boarding an enemy Crewship as a Client.
- Fixed projectiles from stolen Crewship looping around in a circle before disappearing.
- Fixed a script error that could occur if you executed the pilot of an enemy Crewship just as it was exploding.
- Fixed the Exo Skold Crewship not using the Crewship marker shape.
- Fixed mission objective UI appearing and overlapping the Options menu when you pause the game while using a Turret in the Railjack or stolen Crewship.
- Fixed projectile Armaments like the Apoc or Cryophon ignoring the gigantic rocks in front of enemies and damaging them anyways.
- Fixed a ‘Hold to Revive’ prompt appearing outside the top of the Railjack during a Catastrophic Failure. Allowing you to actually revive the Railjack’s Health with that apparently very effective green hand gas.
- Fixed various collision issues in the Railjack that allowed Titania to exit the railjack while in Razorwing.
- Fixed missile-distraction abilities from Odonata and Elytron being ineffective against missiles that stop tracking halfway in Railjack missions. This notably affects the long-range Grineer Crewship missiles (not the shorter range cannons, which aren't homing).
- Fixed scaling issue with the Imperator Vandal’s muzzle smoke FX in Railjack missions.
- Fixed Railjack Glyphs sometimes appearing when inside the Archwing Slingshot.
- Fixed not seeing your custom (and probably so cool and not a pun) Railjack name when viewing the Railjack while in Archwing.
- Fixed a copy of your Warframe being created after selecting the Dry Dock as Operator and Transferring back to Warframe. This also fixes issues of having a bunch of sentient Excalibur Umbras running around.
- More fixes towards broken Dry Docks when some players have different progression into the Rising Tide Quest.
- Potential fix towards Clients unable to exit the Railjack once back in the Dry Dock from a mission.
- Fixed Operators taking on the color scheme of the Railjack interior after exiting any of the turrets in the Railjack.
- Fixed Clients not seeing Host’s Railjack customizations (colors and Skin).
- More fixes towards scrolling back to top issue when contributing or rushing a Railjack weapon or component. Now when you contribute or rush the window will remain where the item is as to not force you to search for it again.
- Fixed Railjack Configure UI screen overlapping with the Trading window when invited and accepting to trade in the Dojos. This also fixes being unable to accept invites while on the Intrinsics menu.
- Fixed an issue where a "Select All" option was appearing in the Railjack Scrap menu, but had no functionality.
- Fixed a black shadow replacing one of the Wreckage icons when selecting MR tabs in the Railjack Configure panel.
- Fixed Wreckage having to be deselected and reselected to show available options after you previously Contributed to it.
- Fixed Scrapping equipped Reactor causing issues with re-equipping Avionics that were auto-unequipped to fit back under capacity.
- Fixed selecting ‘Ask Me Later’ on the over capacity Wreckage prompt causing a long delay.
- Fixed missing warning when attempting to Trade an already equipped Avionic.
- Fixed some cases where the Grid in the Railjack Configure panel would show less elements than intended.
- Fixed inability to use the ‘Change Loadout’ button functionality in the Railjack Navigation screen when anchored in the Dry Dock.
- Fixed Rank checkmarks in the Intrinsic Details list not automatically updating after you’ve Ranked up.
- Fixed the new chosen colours of your Railjack not saving if you go into the Payload screen right after changing colours.
- Fixed Client players UI Theme color persisting on screen if said player is viewing the Payload, Avionic or Intrinsics screen when the Host launches a mission.
- Fixed Platinum price of Glyphs/Railjack Skin displaying when hovering over the already purchased and selected Glyph/Railjack Skin in the Customization screen.
- Fixed Railjack Customization UI lingering after purchasing and equipping a Railjack Skin.
- Fixed selecting the Companion loadout in the Railjack Arsenal starting from a black screen and moving to the Companion station in the Dojo.
- Fixed Dry Dock docking clamps disappearing at certain angles form viewed from inside the top level of the Railjack.
- Fixed Codex missing descriptions for the Exo Raider, Exo Raider Carver, and Exo Raider Eviscerator.
- Fixed missing localization when loading into the “Railjack Key Mission” in the Rising Tide Quest. It is now properly localized to “INVESTIGATE COORDINATES ON LUA”.
- Fixed a script error as well as a case where some of the effects of the Forward Artillery gun in Railjack lingered forever if you started and stopped charging it very rapidly.
- Fixed the banners in the Dry Dock near the entrances not using the Clan Emblem.
- Made fixes towards POI marker inconsistencies.
- Potential fix for a script error that occured when collecting loot in a Railjack POI.
- Fixed script error with host migration after exiting Railjack.
- Fixed unlocalized Avionics.
- Fixed a couple cases of Grineer Mines being unlocalized.
- Railjack Controller Changes & Fixes
- Added two new Railjack pilot control options that, when set, the look input will only turn the Railjack and will not affect your crosshair. To enable/disable go to Options > Controls > Scroll down to “Railjack”:
- Pilot Centered Crosshair (Mouse)
- Pilot Centered Crosshair (Controller)
- You are already familiar with the enabled state of this option as it was the previous default and only crosshair option when using a controller. Now, when you disable this option when using a controller, the left stick will move your Railjack (forward/back/side to side), and the right stick will now allow you to freely move the reticle across the screen.
- Increased the smooth time for non-centered reticles while piloting/using turrets in the Railjack with a controller.
- Fixed missing bumper functionality when cycling through Components and Armaments categories in the Configure Railjack panel when using a controller.
- Fixed both the "on" and "off" state of the Railjack Ability Menu not getting bound to the Custom Ability Menu keybind when using a controller. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1167262-railjack-keybind-missing/
- Fixed an issue where rebinding the Ability Menu in the Railjack tab controller options would allow you to open it with the new binding, but force you to use the default binding to close it. Rebinding the Ability Menu will now use the new binding to open and close it.
- Fixed customizing your Railjack controller controls always showing them as their default button regardless of the changes.
- Fixed “Vector Maneuver” and “Drift Maneuver” not functioning as intended (only boosting) when using a controller.
- Fixed an issue where performing a Dodge while piloting Railjack with a controller would only ever cause it to lunge downwards.
- Fixed seeing <SECONDARY_FIRE> when piloting the Railjack after selecting Controller Icon Set as autodetect with a Playstation controller.
- Fixed Blink not working with controller users who have never customized their controls (ie. using defaults).
- Fixed custom Railjack controller bindings not applying to hijacked Crewship turrets.
- Fixed ability to endlessly descend the Railjack by holding down the controller bumpers while Piloting.
- Fixed “Search” and “Show Ranked” being bound to the same button when using a controller, causing priority issues on selecting in the Avionics screen.
- Fixed an issue where “Move Up/Down” couldn’t be rebound in Railjack controller options.
- Fixed excessive “rise/fall” sound triggering when Piloting Railjack with a controller.
- Fixed script error when equipping Armaments onto your Railjack when using a controller.
- Kuva Lich Changes & Fixes
- Requiem Murmurs from failing a Kuva Lich Parazon stab will now again be shared with the entire squad!
- If we take a trip down memory lane, we’ll arrive at The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.5, where we fixed all players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad failed to kill their Kuva Lich. Our intentions to have the Kuva Lich tied exclusively to the respective player were genuine, but the feedback has shone light on what is a worthwhile feature for the Kuva Lich system given its pace towards success. We have bigger plans for Liches for connecting them to other Systems, but this change is the only one ready for Mainline!
- Added fancy new FX when Valence Fusion has been successfully completed!
- The Kuva Lich section of the Codex now has tabs for Active, Vanquished, Converted, and Traded Liches!
- Decreased the chances of Kuva Lich controlled sectors forcing an Exterminate situation to allow for more gamemode chances.
- Fixed Clients unable to use the ESC pause menu after Parazon stabbing a Kuva Lich.
- Fixed the Kuva Nukor, Kuva Hind, and Kuva Bramma weapon progression showing as complete in the Codex when at Rank 30 instead of it’s true completed Rank of 40.
- Fixed only 1 Kuva weapon maintaining its innate bonus damage attribute and respective Kuva Lich name when claiming multiple Kuva weapons using the ‘Claim All’ button in the Foundry.
- This retroactively fixes the Kuva weapons that lost out on their innate bonus damage by giving them back their random buff. Unfortunately, the Kuva Lich name can’t be easily associated with the Kuva weapon, so these fixed weapons will have the default Kuva weapon name (Kuva Tonkor, Kuva Bramma, etc).
- Fixed Kuva Larvling not spawning Kuva Lich if downed before Host migration and captured after Host migration.
- Fixed becoming stuck on a Rampart after Parazon stabbing your Kuva Lich on it. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1156040-stuck-in-rampart-after-using-the-parazon-on-nearby-enemy-investigating/
- Potential fix for Kuva Lich Vanquish/Convert options always showing A/D even if your left/right is bound to different keys.
- Fixed more instances where Parazon Finishers were applying your Melee weapon’s attack speed with equipped Melee mods in Kuva Lich controlled missions.
- Fixed existing Kuva weapon name not being displayed when attempting to rename the weapon.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Kuva Lich to slide when downed while doing a dodge.
- Fixed downed Kuva Lich still proceeding to break backs (which was removed in 27.1.0) in an invisible state.
- More fixes towards Kuva Liches with the “Ruse” ability not having the same Warframe Helmet on the clones if an alternate helmet is equipped upon Lich creation.
- Fixed the Kuva Lich button not appearing in the UI in the rare case where a Nightwave season is not active.
- Fixed small FX offset issues with the Kuva Bramma when reloading.
- Fixed being able to bypass the cooldown between scoped shots with the Kuva Quartakk and Quatz by scoping and unscoping between shots.
- Fixed issue where Requiem Mods would always appear in their Defiled version when viewing them in the Codex.
- Fixed squad members of a player who is in the middle of selecting their Kuva Lich’s fate being unable to unlock Lockers.
- KUVA LICH MURMUR CHANGE & FIXES FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- Armor and Damage Changes (Enemy)
This section will go over before and after scenarios with our enemy Armor, Health, and Shield changes. Reading this section should give you a conceptual and on-paper understanding of what we’re changing and why, but practical experiences will tell the full story here. You may need to refresh some aspects of your Builds to truly optimize your power against your enemies.
Before: Armor, Shields and Health on an Exponential Curve
After: Armor Shields and Health on an S curve
- Damage Changes:
Enemy Damage output should still be close to what is currently on the Live version of the game, but we have made a few changes that will affect how players take Damage in-game.
- Damage-Type Changes
- Slash Status now does not bypass Shields and instead deals damage over time to Shields. Slash Status still bypasses Armor.
- Toxin Damage used to apply to Armor with a 25% bonus. Now it is neutral. For role distinction, Toxin bypasses Shields (but not Armor) where as Slash Status bypasses Armor but not Shields.
- Player Changes:
Player Shields, Health, and Armor used to be shared with all AI, so they had all the weaknesses and resistances that their AI counterparts did.
Now Players have their own unique Shield, Health, and Armor type classified as TENNO! These have all weaknesses and resistances neutralized (for now). Player Shields now reduce 25% of incoming damage. Player Shields now recharge with custom player-only logic. Shield recharge delays are based on depleted or partial depleted shields. Partially depleted shields (any amount) is a 1 second recharge delay. Full depletion is a 4 second recharge delay.
These changes to Player shields are in addition to coming Shield Gating changes, which you can read about in our Shield Gating section!
Why: Armor Scaling and enemy Damage Reduction was the nucleus for this change. For years Tenno have had the tools to deal with these things, but the tools were uniform: Use Corrosive Projection, or else. While this is a simplification, it removed the feeling of choice. With these changes, we hope players experience a feeling of variety and choice when taking on enemies. By changing the scaling for Armor, we could consistently change the scaling for all!
- ARMOR, HEALTH & SHIELDS FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- Infested Damage
We did not want to overlook the Infested in our review. Infested are close-range enemies that telegraph most attacks - and now if one of those attacks hits you, it simply does more damage. Stay agile, stay moving, and the mission is as good as won!
Why: Having Infested simply deal more Damage encourages you to use mobility in ways that is not the norm for their ranged counterparts. Rewarding mobility is a key part of Warframe.
- INFESTED DAMAGE FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- AI Aimbots
Up until now in Warframe, the higher the enemy level, the better their accuracy. High-level enemies would be pinned at the best Accuracy they are capable of - not quite 100%, but getting pretty close! Things like your movement and Mods would reduce accuracy, but the potential for bad ‘Aimbot’ moments was too high. We have spread this progression across a greater range of AI now We are decoupling enemy accuracy from level to reduce the overall ‘Aimbot’ like behaviours you face at higher levels.
Why: This change allows us more accurate balancing of foes at higher levels. This change alone would be noticed by simply sometimes ‘getting hit less’, but in conjunction with the numerous other changes we are making to enemies, it is part of a holistic Refresh to the underlying mechanics behind Warframe’s enemies.
- AI AIMBOT FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- Shield Gating: Friend and Foe
Friend: First, let’s answer ‘What is Shield Gating?’ when it applies to you as a player. In this implementation, Shield Gating is the mechanic of preventing an instance of lethal (‘1-shot’) damage if you have Shields active. Simply put, the goal is to reduce the number of ‘1-shots’ you take when your shields are up, particularly for Shield-based frames. When any shields are active, an incoming hit that depletes your last bit of Shields will not continue into your Health pool, and also triggers a brief time where your Health is protected. Once that period is over you can take Health damage normally. Additionally, you will no longer take Slash Status Effect damage to your Health while Shields are up.
Foe: Enemies - Corpus in particular - also have received a bit of a Shield Gating, but with skillful gameplay you can overcome this. Any Headshots or shots to Weakspots completely bypass Corpus enemy Shield Gating. In addition, 5% of the damage dealt when hitting the shield gate will target enemy Health - this allows you to take your Forma fueled weapons back to low level enemies and hit them hard instead of hitting the shield gate. The goal here is to make Shields a mechanic you want to play against with Mods (Auras, Elemental) or to bypass with skill (Headshots). Slash Status Effects will now deal damage over time to Shields, Toxin damage remains as-is (bypassing Shields to directly affect enemy Health). Damage from Warframe Abilities will ignore the enemy Shield Gate (i.e if an instance of Damage from an ability is greater than the Shield value, it will go into health as well).
Why: Giving both Friend and Foe shield gating has two purposes: we want to reward skill a bit more in all Corpus missions, and give the ‘squishier’ frames a bit more viable edge and a chance to really explore Shield-focused builds. Toxin Damage and Status Effects are still your friend against Corpus or Shielded enemies!
- SHIELD GATING FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- Arcane Changes
After years of Arcanes as a system - with several additions to the offerings and replacement locations, we are doing several things:
- Increasing the maximum Rank of Warframe and Operator Arcanes to 5, up from 3. Arcane Revives are a bonus that begins on Rank 3.
- Adjusting the power of Arcanes at Rank 5 to generally behave as if you had 1.5 equipped, list as follows:
On Rank 5: On Critical Hit:
30% chance for 90% Fire Rate to Primary Weapons for 9s.
On Rank 5: On Shield Damaged:
3% chance for +30% Shield Recharge for 12s.
On Rank 5: on Damaged:
60% chance for +60% Parkour Velocity for 18s.
On Rank 5: On Wall Latch:
150% Damage for 30s.
Added a Cooldown
On Rank 5: On Damaged:
21% chance for +45% Critical Chance for 12s
On Rank 5: On Reload:
60% chance for +150% Damage to Pistols for 24s
On Rank 5: On Shield Damaged:
6% chance to instantly restore all Shields.
Arcane Blade Charger:
On Rank 5: On Primary Weapon Kill
30% chance for +300% Melee Damage for 12s
On Rank 5: On 6 Melee Kills within 30s
Heal Companion for 900
On Rank 5: On Headshot:
100% Chance for +60% Parkour Velocity for 18s.
On Rank 5:
102% chance to resist a Slash Damage effect
On Rank 5: On Energy Pickup
60% chance to replenish Energy to nearby Allies
Added duration and Cooldown added (cannot re-trigger while active).
- Arcane Energize will still give Energy to toggled Warframe Abilities - this has been asked a lot.
On Rank 5: On Energy Pickup
100% chance to Knockdown nearby enemies.
On Rank 5: On Critical Hit:
60% chance for +180% Melee Damage to Melee Weapons for 18s
On Rank 5: On Health Damaged:
9% chance for +6% Health Regeneration/s for 9s
Cooldown added (cannot re-trigger while active).
On Rank 5: On Damaged:
15% chance for +900 Armor for 20s
On Rank 5:
+102% chance to resist a Radiation Damage effect
On Rank 5:
+102% chance to resist a Heat Damage effect
On Rank 5: On Critical Hit:
60% chance for +150% Reload Speed to Sniper Rifles for 12s
On Rank 5:
+102% chance to resist a Magnetic Damage effect
On Rank 5: On Parry:
45% Chance for +60% Speed for 18s
On Rank 5: On Pistol Headshot Kill:
60% Chance for +102% Ammo Efficiency for 12s
Cooldown added (cannot re-trigger while active).
On Rank 5: On Headshot:
100% Chance for +300% Damage to Pistols for 18s
Cooldown added (cannot re-trigger while active).
Arcane Primary Charger
On Rank 5: On Melee Kill:
30% chance for +300% Primary Weapon Damage for 12s
Arcane Pulse - Increased stats and added cool down
On Rank 5: On Health Pickup:
60% chance to Heal nearby allies
On Rank 5: On Headshot:
15% chance for a +180% Damage to Primary Weapons for 24s
On Rank 5:
+102% chance to resist a Toxin Damage effect
On Rank 5: On Hit:
15% chance for +60% Attack Speed to Melee Weapons for 18s
Arcane Tanker- Increase the durations cool down
On Rank 5: On Archgun Equipped:
+1200 Armor for 60s
On Rank 5: On Critical Hit:
15% chance for +90% Fire Rate to Shotguns for 12s
On Rank 5: On Finisher:
15% chance to become invisible for 30s
Arcane Ultimatum - increased stats and duration
On Rank 5: On Finisher:
100% chance for +1200 Armor for 45s
On Rank 5: On Critical Hit:
90% chance for +120% Fire Rate to Pistols for 9s
On Rank 5: On Headshot Kill:
75% chance for +3% Health Regeneration/s for 9s
On Rank 5:
+102% chance to resist a Cold Damage Effect.
- Magus Arcane Changes
On Rank 5: On Void Blast:
Reduce Enemy Resistance to Heat Damage by 65%
On Rank 5: On Transference In:
Enemies within 30m are pulled towards Warframe
On Rank 5: On Void Dash:
100% chance for +90% Sprint Speed for 12s
On Rank 5: On Void Mode:
+300% Void Dash Radius for 6s
- We have reworked Magus Cloud, since its original design was not popular.
On Rank 5: On Void Blast:
Reduce Enemy Resistance to Puncture Damage by 65%
On Rank 5: On Transference In:
Increase K-Drive Speed by 150% for 30s
On Rank 5: On Transference In:
95% chance to restore 300 Health to Warframe
On Rank 5: On Void Mode:
Generate Void Particles every 1s up to 6 particles, each granting 12,5% Damage Reduction for 60s. Taking damage consumes a particle.
On Rank 5: On Transference Static:
102% chance to negate Transference Static
On Rank 5: On Transference Out:
On Rank 5: On Void Dash:
Drop a mine that tethers up to 10 enemies in 15m. After 4s it explodes dealing 60% of their Health as Puncture Damage.
On Rank 5: On Void Dash:
Increase Heat Damage in Operator Mode by 20% for 15s, stacking up to 7x.
On Rank 5: On Transference Out:
Restores 35 Health/s to Warframe
On Rank 5: On Void Blast:
Stun robotic enemies for 3s, which then discharge Electricity Damage dealing 80% of their Max Health to anyone within 25.
On Rank 5: On Void Mode:
Heal Warframes within 30m by 25% Health/s.
On Rank 5: On Void Dash:
100% chance to heal 30% Health.
On Rank 5: On Void Dash:
Use again within 3s, to return the Operator to their original position at no energy cost, Restores 60 Health. 3s cooldown.
On Rank 5: On Transference Out:
- Removing the ability to Equip two of the same Arcane simultaneously.
- Added the ability to Distill assembled Arcanes back into multiple unranked ones.
- Arcanes that can trigger again while the Arcane is active are indicated in the Arcane Manager screen with a ‘Duration Can Refresh’ text.
- Arcanes will require 21 Arcanes to reach the new Max Rank of 5. Scarlet Spear will feature a buy-what-you-want shop for Arcanes based on the currency earned in the event. It will launch in March shortly after this Mainline.
Why: The reasoning here is mainly toward the ability to equip two of the same Arcane. This reasoning is one of past inconsistency and time determining intent. There are a lot of builds that specialize the use of two Arcanes, but we want to encourage a variety instead of duplication. Arcanes are the only Upgrade system in the game that allows two of the exact same upgrade to be equipped - and we would rather players have variety than duplications. In the same way you can’t equip Amalgam Serration and regular Serration, you can’t equip multiple Rivens per weapon, or any duplication of Mods at all, Arcanes will follow. But we are making major changes to the Ranking (up from 3 to 5 with power changes). Instead of having 2 of the same Arcane with a double effect, you can now choose between 2 different Arcanes that behave (generally) at 1.5x efficacy than before.
- ARCANE CHANGES FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- Self Damage Changes
We are getting rid of Self Damage and replacing it with something else: instead of Self Damage, it’s now ‘Stagger’. This change completely removes the chance of killing yourself, and instead now creates scenarios where you will interrupt yourself - or ‘Stagger’ - to varying degrees if you aren’t careful.
The degrees of Self-Interrupt start with a small stumble all the way to full knockdown depending on how close you are to the center of explosion. Any Mods referring to Self Damage will be converted to acknowledge Stagger.
With this Self-Interrupt system, we have added dozens of new recovery animations that harness a ninja-like recovery experience. By pressing ‘Jump’ at the correct time, you can execute a ninja-skill-based knockdown recovery to ALL in-game knockdowns. This ninja recovery window is indicated by a glowing FX on your Warframe.
In addition to Self Damage being removed, some of the more powerful AOE weapons without Self Damage presently will have the Stagger added, but it should only be noticeable in cases of extreme inaccuracy on the player’s part. The Weapons include:
In the original Dev Workshop, we said:
As a result of this overall systemic change, Weapons with Stagger will be getting approximately a 20% buff in Damage, with any weapons with AOE receiving a 50% Radial Damage Falloff from central impact.
This is no longer accurate after continued testing. What we are doing now is:
No damage buffs have been added, but any weapons with AOE are receiving ~20% increase in Radius. Additionally, AOE weapons are receiving a 90% Radial Damage Falloff from central impact. This means on the very outer section of the explosion Radius 10% of the Damage will be dealt. Tactics will be deadly - aim true, Tenno.
Why: Several players brought up the history of the Tonkor and we want to make sure we ship this change in a place that’s conservative in its starting point from a balance perspective. The complete removal of Self Damage does change the pace of destruction with some of the game’s most powerful weapons, so we want to make sure we can iterate upwardly instead of releasing a bonanza of explosions with no other choices.
With the removal of Self Damage, Cautious Shot Mod has been changed to be Rifle compatible and reflect the new Stagger mechanic:
- +90% chance to reduce the Stagger effect from self-imposed Radial Attacks.
- SELF-DAMAGE REMOVAL / STAGGER FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- Excavation Health/Shield Scaling Changes
Excavation missions have had the same property since launch: all Excavators have 500 Shield, 2500 Health no matter the mission level. As of our coming PC mainline update, both Health and Shields will scale following the same formula as Mobile Defense Terminals. Shield Regeneration of Excavators will be a percent of health vs. flat value to deal with scaling shields.
Why: This change will bring Excavation in line with existing mission types that have scaling properties after several years of having flat values. True to our initial goal of fixing inconsistencies, we are making these mission objectives scale in a consistent manner to other mission objectives.
EXCAVATION SCALING FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD:
- Titania Changes
- Spellbind: Hold Titania’s Spellbind to cast Status Immunity on yourself. Previously you had to cast it while looking at the ground to accomplish this!
- Tribute: You can now select which Tribute to cast, by cycling through the different buffs like Ivara’s arrows, or Vauban’s Minelayer.
- Lantern: Lanterns are now locked in place, allowing for more easily-controlled CC.
- Razorwing has a new FX upgrade!
- Razorwing flight model has been brought more in line with Skywing controls.
- Broad Warframe Armor Change - not just Vauban!
To provide a minor bump in survivability if your CC or strategies fail you, a handful of “squishy” Warframes/Primes have received Base Armor increases!
Ash: 65 to 100
Ash Prime: 150 to 175
Banshee: 15 to 100
Banshee Prime: 65 to 125
Baruuk: 150 to 175
Ember: 100 to 125
Ember Prime: 125 to 150
Equinox: 100 to 125
Equinox Prime: 120 to 150
Gara: 125 to 150
Gauss: 150 to 175
Harrow: 150 to 175
Hydroid: 200 to 225
Hydroid Prime: 250 to 275
Inaros: 200 to 225
Ivara: 65 to 100
Ivara Prime: 65 to 125
Limbo: 65 to 100
Limbo Prime: 85 to 125
Loki: 65 to 100
Loki Prime: 65 to 125
Mag: 65 to 100
Mag Prime: 65 to 125
Mesa: 65 to 100
Mesa Prime: 85 to 125
Mirage: 65 to 100
Mirage Prime: 150 to 175
Nekros: 65 to 100
Nekros Prime: 65 to 125
Nezha: 175 to 190
Nova: 65 to 100
Nova Prime: 65 to 125
Nyx: 15 to 100
Nyx Prime: 50 to 125
Oberon: 150 to 175
Octavia: 125 to 150
Revenant: 105 to 125
Rhino: 190 to 225
Titania: 65 to 100
Trinity: 15 to 100
Trinity Prime: 15 to 125
Vauban: 50 to 150
Vauban Prime: 100 to 200
Volt: 15 to 100
Volt Prime: 100 to 125
Wisp: 150 to 175
Zephyr: 15 to 100
Zephyr Prime: 75 to 125
Why: The conversation surrounding Arcane Guardian led to a significant review of Armor stats on Warfarmes. The Majority of Warframes received an increase in the Armor stat to increase survivability. Compounded with Shield Gating and the numerous other changes covered, we expect a much more fair feeling playing field for all Warframes.
- TITANIA CHANGES & WARFRAME ARMOR CHANGES FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- Reward Cleanup: Base Missions:
Base Missions are getting a small cleanup for this Mainline. For reference, all tables are currently available at www.warframe.com/droptables .
This change will be told from the perspective of a single node for example purposes, but the logic applies gamewide to Base Missions - which is to say, the Node on the Star chart (excluding special missions like the Index, Open Worlds, Rathuum, Assassination).
Consider the node Memphis, Phobos.
Base Missions like Memphis are receiving a bit of ‘fat trimming’ in terms of the lowest-point rewards available within them. For example,‘Memphis’ on ‘Phobos’ will have its 500, 1,000, 1,500 Credit Caches removed, as well as the 15 and 50 Endo. This will only leave the 2,000 Credits Cache, and the 100 Endo drop for each category, with a drop chance of the sum of all prior denominations.
Why: This is more of a Review and clean up for some of the less-rewarding aspects of missions. Right now the base Solar Map nodes exist to progress from planet to planet, while providing either general rewards (Mods, Credits) or specific return rewards (Ivara, Nidus, etc). By getting rid of the lower value items on the general rewards, people playing for the first time should come across a bit of a bump in their resources and credits. We have more plans for this to write about at a later date.
- MISSION REWARD CLEANUP FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- UI QOL
This is a summary of the UI changes announced in a recent Dev Workshop: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1166994-why-do-we-ui-like-we-ui-part-ii/#comments
- ‘Item Labels’ are now set to ‘On’ by default, but can still be turned off.
- Avionics Screen no longer uses ‘Hold to Confirm’. (As mentioned in RJ Changes)
- Intrinsics Screen no longer uses ‘Hold to Confirm’. (As mentioned in RJ Changes)
- Razorwing has a new FX upgrade! (As mentioned in Titania Changes)
- Hold to Confirm added to Revive to avoid accidental aborts, particularly on controller during Arbitration missions.
- Added a ‘Forge All’ button on the Payload screen in Dojos. (As mentioned in RJ Changes)
- More stats on DPD (Detailed Purchase Dialog). This screen has been re-tooled to be less hover-dependent and provide stat information at a glance:
- If the Warframe/Weapon has been Mastered. In the case where it has not been fully Mastered, it will show the current rank.
- The number of “Blueprints Owned” (if applicable).
- The “Purchase”, “Blueprint”, and “Gift” buttons have all shifted to accommodate all this new info display!
- General scrollbar usability improvements with controllers.
Why: As outlined in the original Dev Workshop, we are looking to course correct some UI decisions based on feedback.
- UI QUALITY OF LIFE CHANGES FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- Profit Taker Change
Due to the frequency of the Profit Taker Ability being too high and frustrating, we have made a minor QoL change to the Profit Taker encounter. The cooldown has been increased on a very specific, but noticeable, attack: The Blue shield projectile knockdown attack.
- 100x Restore Blueprints (Scaling Costs)
We are adding a new series of Restore Research and Blueprints that yield 100 of given Restore. Visit the Clan Dojo to research, and prepare your Railjack Resources accordingly!
Upon research, you will be able to build in batches of x100 with costs scaled from the x10 Blueprints!!
Why: The frequency at which players use these in missions vs. the 1 minute wait times for building 10x meant we could level up the batches here. Railjack Resources are being used for Research to give another use for what you are picking up!
- *MISSED NOTE:
100x Cipher Blueprint is also available in your Clan Dojo Tenno Lab!
- 100X RESTORE BLUEPRINTS FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- Sharing Sentinel Mods: Shared Usage Allowed:
Sentinel Weapons and Warframe weapons cannot share Mods,which is to say: if you have 1 Maxed Serration Mod, your Sentinel’s Weapon cannot use it if you have a Primary Weapon with it equipped. You either switch your Sentinel Weapon to a different class (Shotgun, Melee), or acquire and max a duplicate Mod.
We are removing this condition and now your Mods can be simultaneously equipped.
Why: Over time, the amount of systems to put your time into have increased. The appeal of grinding out a Duplicate Mod for Sentinels just isn’t a proposition we want players to be faced with in the context of everything else the game has to offer!
- SENTINEL MOD SHARING FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- Greater than 100% Status having meaning
Years ago we added Orange and Red Critical Damage numbers when you land a Critical with greater than 100%. For years, Status being greater than 100% has done nothing except guarantee Status - which is good, just not an added incentive to go over 100%. We are changing that this update.
When you hit a Status Chance greater than 100%, a single damage instance will be able to create two Status Effects. This means if you have a Shot with 200% Status Chance modded with both Blast and Toxin Damage, that single shot will result in both Status Effects!
It is worth noting we are fixing a UI inconsistency that is ‘Display Only’. Right now the Arsenal shows Status Chance affected by Multishot, which makes reading the new >100% value confusing. For example, the Arsenal might say 120% but really the Status Chance is 80%. We don’t have Multishot affect any Critical Stats (Chance or Multiplier), so we are fixing this display inconsistency. Multishot now has its own Stat.
Shotguns have a unique Role here based on a very patch-work history with how they interact with Status Chance. A Shotgun that shoots 99% Status Chance would give you 35% (roughly) status per pellet. 100% Status Gives you 100% Status per pellet. This huge jump in performance happens with just a 1% gain - why? Well, to answer that we have to look at our choice to make what the UI conveys reality. It would feel broken to shoot a Shotgun with 100% Status and not see a perfect spread of Effects. In reality, to make Status consistent we have to treat Shotguns as a special case.
Shotguns as a special case means we have buffed the Status Chance of all Shotguns by x3 or greater. The UI now behaves to show the reality that you are determining Status Chance per pellet.
- Stacking Status Effects
But wait - THERE’S MORE! In addition to being able to achieve two Status Effects on a single shot with >100% Status, we are also adding new meaning if you get a duplicate Status Effect on an enemy overall.
This section will outline exactly what this means for each Status type, including information on how multiple Status Effects behaved with stacking prior to this Hotfix:
|Type||Stacking Behaviour when a duplicate Status Effect Occurs:|
|Impact||Repeat single-target Impact Status Effects will escalate the efficacy of the Impact Status (removed previous change of adding Ragdoll as maximum Stagger consequence).|
|Puncture||The first Puncture Status Effect has an enemy deal 30% less Damage. Subsequent Puncture Status add +5% weakening, leading to up to 75% (capped). Each Puncture Status has a duration of 6 Seconds.|
|Slash||Each Slash Status has its own duration, but now we only show a maximum of 10 damage numbers in the HUD, damage is unaffected, but reducing how many damage events we show helps with performance|
|Cold||The first Cold Status Effect deals 25% slow. Subsequent Cold Status Effects deal +5% slow for a total of 70% slow at 10 procs. Each Cold Status has a duration of 6 seconds.|
|Toxin||See Slash, plus the base duration of a Toxin Status Effect now matches Slash for 6 seconds.|
|Electric||AoE Electric Damage that is part of the Status Effect can now reoccur while the target is still under the stun animation of another Electric Status Effect.|
|Blast||Grants the Blast Status Effect a single target. Blast Status reduces enemy accuracy by 30% base. Subsequent Blast Status Effects add +5% inaccuracy for for 75% total at 10 stacks. Each Blast Status has a 6 second Duration.|
|Corrosive||The first Corrosive Status Effect strips 26% Armor. Subsequent Corrosive Status Effects strip 6% more Armor, leading up to 80% Armor removal. Each Corrosive Status Effect lasts 8 seconds. Note: Corrosive was the only Status with infinite Duration and 100% Efficacy toward a defensive stat. This was necessary to some based on how Armor Scaled. We feel our rebalancing efforts need a differently behaving Corrosive to balance out all Status overall.|
|Radiation||The first Radiation Status Effect has an enemy deal 100% Damage to allies. Subsequent Radiation Status adds +50% damage, leading to up to 550% (capped). Each Radiation Status Effect has a duration of 12 seconds.|
|Magnetic||New Status Effect entirely: enhanced Damage! First Magnetic Status Effect deals 100% additional Shield damage, subsequent Magnetic Status add +25% for a total of 325% (capped). Enemies under a Magnetic Status Effect cannot regenerate Shields. Magnetic Status Duration is now 6 seconds.|
|Viral|| New Status Effect entirely: enhanced Damage! First Viral Status Effect deals 100% additional Health damage, subsequent Viral Status add +25% for a total of 325% (capped).|
Note: Before Viral would halve a target’s health pool and simply refresh the duration. Now it deals 2x Damage to Health, and can scale up to 4.5x Damage on repeat Status Effects.
|Gas||The base duration of a Gas Status Effect now matches Slash for 6 seconds. No longer does AoE with forced Poison Status Effect (resulting in Poison DoT for enemies in radius), instead it does AoE DoT Gas damage around the target.|
Players - aka Tenno - can only have a Maximum of 1 Stack on them - you cannot receive Stacked Status Effects as a player from enemies, fear not!
Why: The inclusion of enhanced or different stacking of Duplicate Status Effects is one to refresh the appeal of Status.
In addition, we’ve removed 0.25x Multiplier for Elemental Status Effects, meaning all Elemental Status Effects are 4x more likely.
Why: Critical has long been king - and while we are leaving Critical as is, our goal is to bring Status into the Arsenals in a new light for all Primary, Secondary, and Melee weapons. Our long-term goal with this change is to build upon this series of changes to eventually allow Status to impact bigger threats like Liches and Eidolons.
- GREAT[ER] THAN 100 STATUS CHANCE / SHOTGUN CHANGES FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- Faction Aura Changes
We are rebalancing the faction Auras to not completely bypass our rebalancing effort. More importantly though, with the complete rescale these Auras (mostly Corrosive Projection) will not be as necessary as they were.
Corrosive Projection, Shield Disruption and Infested Impedance new Rank values are:
- Unranked: -3%
- Rank 1: -6%
- Rank 2: -9%
- Rank 3: -12%
- Rank 4: -15%
- Rank 5: -18%
Why: We think being consistent is key. Passively removing 100% of an enemy's defenses is not an interesting choice, and we were completely inconsistent in this regard with Auras (i.e the efficacy of 4x Corrosive Projections vs 4x Shield Disruptions).
- Status Chance Mod Buffs
The Status Chance Mods we released many years ago have not been considered worthwhile - there are simply better options within the Status Mod builds (Dual Stats) or Critical builds are more appealing. We are buffing all Standalone Status Chance Mods to increase the appeal of building for Status on your Weapons:
- Rifle Aptitude increased from 15% Status Chance to 90% Status Chance
- Melee Prowess increased from 15% Status Chance to 90% Status Chance
- Sure Shot increased from 15% Status Chance to 90% Status Chance
- Shotgun Savvy increased from 30% Status Chance to 90% Status Chance
Why? This is a long overdue change that will thrive when paired with the above change of giving >100% Status meaning. The goal is to give your Arsenals a shake up in terms of what Status may mean for some of your Collection! This is a power output increase across the board for Status. We will review the other Status Mods at a later date, but have no firm plans for them now.
- STATUS CHANCE MOD BUFF FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- Grenade Markers
Sometimes the devious enemies of Warframe decide they’d rather stay safely behind cover and throw explosive surprises at the Tenno instead of rushing in. They do this when you are stationary for long periods of time. Some time ago we added an audio warning so that thrown grenades would chirp or tick, but experience has shown that they are still easy to miss during the chaos of fighting. A visible HUD marker and a warning glow have been added to grenades that are thrown at you to give you a better chance to react. PLUS, you can now shoot the grenade before it explodes, allowing for increased tactical revenge!
Why: More awareness on where Grenades are has been a longstanding community request to help the flow of battle. We are adding it to allow for more player tactical choice.
Fun extra fact: Saryn’s Molt will shed an attached grenade!
- GRENADE MARKER FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- HDR Preview
Players with a Graphics Card and Monitor that supports High Dynamic Range will be able to preview our new technology!
Why: Warframe is a vibrant game - and including HDR support will allow those with the hardware to experience a new richness!
- HDR PREVIEW FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- Deferred Rendering Preview
For the past several months we’ve mentioned that our engine is getting graphical upgrades. The time has come in this Mainline update to give you the option to preview Deferred Rendering! This will make Warframe look the best it’s ever looked - with better shadows, reflections, lighting responsiveness, and more! Why: Graphics Matter Too - we have team members who thrive on integrating the latest graphics improvements to our technology!
- DEFERRED RENDERING PREVIEW FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD
- FOV Maximum Change
Fresh from the oven comes a hot bonus change: we've increased the max FOV value from 78 to 90!
Why: Out of the players that do change their FOV setting, ~84% change it to the max. You may be wondering “why not max it even further??”. It comes down to the potential of the diegetic UI, FX, etc breaking when going plus ultra FOV. We hope you enjoy this bump for now!
- Mag Magnetize Change
You’ll notice a new Arsenal stat for Mag’s Magnetize ability called ‘Magnetic Pull’. This value now represents Mag’s force of gravity that pulls targets towards a central enemy.’ Magnetic Pull’ is scaled with Magnetize’s Rank and can be Modded with Ability Strength Mods.
‘Magnetic Pull’ stat has been added to address enemies that are only affected by the pull for brief moments or those that ignore it completely, as opposed to getting pulled towards the central target. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1131437-magnetize-not-pulling-in-all-enemies/
- Gear Wheel Changes and Fixes
- Added “drag and drop” functionality to the Gear Wheel! Additionally, right-clicking in the Arsenal while modifying Gear Wheel will no longer swap to the Emote Wheel. Instead, right clicking now empties the selected slot.
- When right clicking to remove from slot, the first 13 slots will not reposition due to the first 12 allowing Hotkey bindings. Anything above slot 13 will reposition if items are removed. For example, if you have something in slot 13 and 14 and remove the item in 13, the item will now be in slot 13.
- Deactivating Gear items by clicking on the item in the Gear Menu a second time will now re-equip the weapon you previously had equipped, rather than always equipping your Primary.
- Fixed mounting a K-Drive with a Scanner equipped not restoring it after dismounting.
- Fixed any equippable Gear item not restoring properly after performing a Hack or Finisher on an enemy.
- Heavily optimized Survival missions. Replaced the old script used in Survival missions with a new one that can perform up to 90% faster!
- Optimized the projectiles of Carcinnox and Apoc Armaments to improve performance.
- Made a micro-optimization to the Resource management system.
- Optimized how custom shadow quality settings are applied.
- Cleaned up generic explosions by replacing certain effects that were causing performance issues. Explosions should now be more optimal and consistent across the board.
- Optimized the Kuva Nukor’s FX.
- Optimized lighting across many Dojo rooms.
- Optimized enemy awareness code.
- Optimized the way the Codex is stored to save nearly 3.5 MB of memory.
- Optimized the way the Star Chart is stored to save nearly 2MB of memory.
- Optimized language cache preprocessing.
- Optimized Hydron, Sedna to improve performance.
- Optimized the effects on Titania's Lantern ability to improve performance.
- Made more optimizations to the Kuva Fortress tileset to improve overall performance.
- Optimized Hildryn’s Aegis Storm to improve performance.
- Optimized the Silver Grove shrine by reducing the number of particles.
- Fixed a memory leak in dojos that could result in a crash after entering a large number of rooms.
- Fixed random zombie players you would often see in the airlock of Relays and optimized performance in Relays in general (both rendering and CPU).
- Added new Elite Shield Lancers to Asteroid, Forest, Shipyard and Galleon missions that have level 25+ Grineer.
- Added new “hit reaction” animations to Grineer enemies!
- Before this change Grineer would only “flinch” when attacked - Now, with the updated hit reactions, it’ll be much easier to see when an enemy has been hit. These hit reactions are also much more dynamic to improve your Grineer crushing experience.
- Added “Browse Wares' ' option to Onkko (Cetus), Roky (Fortuna), and Little Duck (Fortuna).
- We removed the extra click required to get to their offerings! Instead of having to select “The Quills’ Standing” and then “view offerings”, you now have the option to do so right away. We also updated all mentions of “View Offerings” to “Browse Wares”.
- Added a “Trading Policy” that will appear when Trading for the first time! Safe trading tips have also been added to the Trade UI.
- Trading is an essential part of Warframe and we felt it important to inform players on how to proceed with trading in a safe manner. All players will be presented with the “Trading Policy” window when trading for the first time ever (Mastery Rank 2 players who have just unlocked trading), and for the first time since downloading the update. This applies to any instance of trading in the Dojo and in Maroo’s Bazaar. Once you’ve accepted the Policy you may access it from the “Trading Policy” button when trading if desired.
- Added a ‘COMPANION INVINCIBILITY’ option in the Simulacrum!
- Added an AkLex Conclave Skin to Teshin’s Conclave Offerings!
- Added the following categories to the Arsenal stat damage section:
- “Damage” or “Damage / Projectile”.
- Total damage counts that takes multishot into consideration.
- “Status” for weapons with built-in multishot will now read “Status / Projectile”.
- Added a new sound to the Staticor to indicate that it is fully charged!
- Added a new explosive sound to the Javlok’s alt fire!
- Master Mix DSP Additions
The sound team has added audio dynamics processing to the master output!
Note from the sound team: We've been working on an exciting addition to the master mix of Warframe! We now have a compressor/limiter/clipper on the output. What does this mean? The game will sound tighter, punchier, more focused, and more in control. This video is lo-res but it gives you a taste (be sure to unmute for this!)Changes:
- Nova’s Wormhole will now teleport players’ weapon fire - You may remember we discussed the possibilities of this on Devstream #137. Well we saw your reaction to the possibility and we thought...why not make it a reality!
- Slightly increased the size of Garuda’s Dread Mirror shield.
- We noticed that enemies were still able to shoot Garuda’s feet, so this increase is to help avoid those stray foot bullets.
- Hildryn’s Haven ability now also provides invulnerability to all damage for 3 seconds for her Allies upon their Shields being depleted.
- Due to the changes with regard to how Viral Status stack, Saryn's Miasma will now only apply a single Viral Status on its initial hit rather than each time Miasma applies damage.
- This change may sound scary, but you will still get that same 6 seconds of initial doubled damage, just stacking now. If you play Saryn, you know it’s rare that enemies even survive Saryn’s damage output!
- The Firestorm Mod is now compatible with all Primary weapons!
- Updated the Firestorm Mod description to reflect this compatibility.
- The Fulmination Mod is now compatible with all Secondary weapons!
- Updated the Fulmination Mod description to reflect this compatibility.
- The Codex console in your Orbiter will now display Leverian Prex Cards instead of cycling through the Codex. There is also a brand new ‘Leverian’ section specifically for the Codex that you can access the respective Warframe’s Leverian!
- The Quest section of the Codex now orders itself in Active > Incomplete > Complete to reduce having to scroll through alphabetical order.
- Changed the Focus Convergence in-world marker to a lighter yellow color so it isn't as easily confused with the main objective marker.
- Removed “Exterminate enemies” stage in Sortie Spy missions. This was done to fix some issues related to being unable to complete the mission due to this stage appearing.
- Made improvements towards a hang that could occur when selecting “Appearance” in the Arsenal to improve performance.
- Increased the frequency in which missions from the Void appear as Void Fissures.
- Removed camera shake and color correction for other players in your squad when firing the Kuva Bramma for less eye bleed!
- Updated the Mastery Test UI screen with more information and style!
- Updated loading screen with a fancy new diamond loader and updated the loading screen tip font!
- Updated the ‘Network Not Responding’ icon to be more jazzy and on brand!
- Significantly increased the chance for the Juggernaut to drop Pherliac Pods Blueprint from 10% to 90%.
- Increased the max Waypoint range from 100 to 250 meters.
- In addition to the Revive screen receiving the ‘Hold to Confirm’ Revive/Abort function, we’ve made a few other changes/fixes when in spectator mode after an unfortunate death:
- The Squad panel, minimap, and HUD trackers will now be visible during your time spectating.
- The spectator camera now also follows the movement of the player’s camera more closely.
- You can spectate the other fallen corpses of your Allies.
- Fixed missing controller bindings callouts in the spectator screen.
- Fixed an issue with the "current target" icon not always appearing over the name of the player actually being spectated.
- Disruptions missions will no longer be eligible Syndicate missions below level 15, as Demolysts don’t spawn at that level, thus an inability to complete the mission.
- Palladino’s Riven Mod Offering screen now also includes the option to purchase Riven Mods Slots!
- You can now equip Veiled Kitgun Rivens on your Primary!
- This feature is in preparation for Primary Kitguns coming in the Scarlet Spear update!
- Reduced the pulsing FX frequency and size on the Eidolon Vomvalysts in their energy form.
- Baruuk’s Reactive Storm Augment Mod will now also apply its Status Chance and damage type matching to enemy weakness on Serene Storm’s AOE attacks.
- Previously the Augment was only applying to close-combat attacks - we decided to extend this to Serene Storm’s AOE waves to give more flexibility to the Augment’s use. We'll be monitoring the change as you play and test it for any potential adjustments.
- Upon review, the falloff range for a few Arch-Guns were not consistent with what the Arsenal was displaying. The changes below fixes these issues:
- Increased the speed of Corvas and Fluctus projectiles to fix them dying before reaching their intended falloff ranges.
- Increased the Grattler projectile lifetime so it can reach its intended falloff range.
- Ivara Prime’s starry night FX when invisible will apply to any form of invisibility, not just her abilities (Prowl, Cloak Arrow).
- This fixes other invisibility FX sources (for example: Untraceable and Ghost Mods) stacking with hers and looking awful/causing performance issues.
- Removed Security Cameras and Turrets in Corpus Ship survival missions.
- During an optimization pass we realized these environment hazards in Survival missions were extra AI overhead and annoyances when there’s already a lot going on.
- Significantly reduced the damage of slide attacks for dual swords in the Conclave.
- After reviewing how slide attacks perform with dual swords vs. other weapons, we determined it far exceeded them and needed to be rebalanced.
- Made some minor UI tweaks in Survival missions to improve readability.
- Projectiles from Crossbows equipped with the Dali Ballistica Skin will now match the Skin.
- Updated naming conventions for Dojo Decorations. For example: “Small Topiary Bush” is now “Topiary Bush (Small)”.
- Made adjustments to the brightness of trees in the Orokin Moon tileset.
- Changed Nova’s Molecular Prime casting FX to have better positioning.
- The Grineer Shield Lancer has been given a brand new reload animation!
- Updated the reload animation for the Miter to better suit its uniqueness.
- Kuva Lich and Ayatan Star in-world markers will start to fade as you approach them within certain distances:
- Kuva Lich: At 20m marker will begin fade
- Ayatan Star: At 5m marker will begin fade
- Reduced overall transmission frequency in Survival missions.
- Updated the Survival tower icon for in-world markers so that it matches the objective UI.
- Increased the Health and Damage Resistance on Simaris’ Sanctuary Targets so that they don’t get accidentally nuked while attempting to scan them.
- Reduce volume/ radius of Domestic Drones in Orbiter.
- Fixed the Synth Deconstruct Mod not functioning if it’s the only Synth Mod equipped and you die/revive.
- Fixed an extremely specific method of Melee coptering (hello 2015) by interrupting a slide attack with a dodge roll.
- Fixed a bug where certain pain reactions would make Grineer faces look like they were put in the microwave on the "melt butter" setting.
- Fixed a rare case of some GPU Particles not following the player.
- Fixed NPCs doing an extremely slow crawl forwards often when they fail pathing.
- Fixed Lech Kril changing to his Gorgon mid swing if you moved out of Melee range.
- Fixed inability to Operator Void Blast for extended periods of time during the “carrying” moments in The Second Dream Quest.
- Fixed an out-of-memory crash if a player or enemy was executing a Melee attack while being teleported a great distance.
- Fixed the Interception HUD breaking on rare occasions when joining an in-progress mission.
- Fixed players in Towns, Relays and Dojos sometimes staying as blue Excalibur (loading) until they moved.
- Fixed Grendel turning into a blob of polygons when submerging into Submersible Archwing water with Pulverize active. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1168788-grendel-pulverize-stuck-when-hitting-water/
- Fixed the Vengeful Pull Ephemera being way too bright after customizing it and not inheriting Archwing scaling.
- Fixed missing controller button callout to Rank up an Arcane in the Arcane Manager screen
- Fixed the Cycuta Prime Sigil, Igaro, Yamako Prime, Zaikhya, Cycuta Prime, and Opulas Robe Syandanas clipping through the Titania Empress Skin.
- Fixed K-Drive’s spawning backwards when using hotkey vs. Gear Wheel.
- Fixed being unable to collect points in a specific spot in The Index Gas Works map. As reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/eawwqg/index_points/
- Fixed several issues occuring in The Index if the final player in a squad opens the Wager Credits window but presses ESC instead of confirming.
- Fixed Conduits in Disruption missions missing collision for Warframes.
- Enemies can still walk through Conduits so that they do not get stuck.
- Fixed Conduit count in Arbitration Disruption missions going above the needed amount to extract (ex. 5/4).
- Fixed not being able to vertically scroll or zoom in/out of the Plains of Eidolon or Orb Vallis advanced maps.
- Fixed the Scapulis Syandana disappearing at odd angles.
- Fixed both Host/Client being unable to see or hear each other’s reload FX on the Shedu.
- Fixed a few edge cases of Alad V sometimes not spawning properly in his Assasination mission.
- Fixed Shield Lancers being entirely way too precise with their shots instead of their shots taking into account accuracy variables.
- Fixed issue with Warframes and Companions sometimes disappearing in the Arsenal.
- Fixed entering the Extraction point in any mission deactivating Warframe stealth Abilities and making them visible again.
- Fixed broken icons for Mastery Rank in the in-game Market or Inventory if the selected weapon has a minimum Mastery Rank requirement.
- Fixed wild flickering issues on one of the doors in the Grineer Asteroid and Galleon tileset.
- Fixed Defiled Requiem Mods counting towards to “Owned” total when viewing Requiem Relic rewards.
- Fixed Wukong’s Wuclone tripping the laser traps in Brudia, Eris. Too much monkeying around.
- Fixed getting stuck and being unable to use the “/unstuck” command in Sharkwing in the pump station in Desdemona, Uranus.
- Fixed the Officium Syandana on Equinox’s Antonym Skin getting wacky positioning when swapping between her Day and Night forms.
- Fixed Arch-Gun not re-equipping after Parazon Finishers and instead equipping Melee weapon.
- Fixed Emblems attaching incorrectly and rotating when equipped with the Kuva Zavekk Shoulder Armor.
- Fixed texture tiling issue with Gauss’ Redline FX.
- Fixed inability to Chat link an extensive list of Syandanas.
- Fixed ugly and busted blast FX for the Sarpa, Redeemer, and Redeemer Prime.
- Fixed issue with enemy navigation in the Grineer Galleon tileset where enemies would attempt to cross through a solid window.
- Fixed hole in map due to missing wall in the Grineer Galleon tileset.
- Fixed texture issues with floor and rail assets in the Lua Halls of Ascension rooms.
- Fixed a large ceiling pipe missing its material in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Made fixes towards high-latency issues in the Vox Solaris quest.
- Fixed Mesa’s Peacemaker and Titania’s Razorwing deactivating Melee-only mode if it was active before those abilities were cast.
- Fixed Osprey in Octavia’s Anthem quest having the “Hunhow” tag. That Osprey was feeling pretty powerful that day I guess.
- Fixed being able to escape the Grineer Sealab tileset using Itzal’s Arch Line.
- Fixed being unable to complete the “Avoid the Scanners” portion of the War Within quest if the player uses Archwing afterburners to get ahead of the ship.
- Fixed Odomedic Health regeneration lingering perpetually if Sentinel not present to end it
- Fixed the Warframe Launcher not displaying correctly (portions of the UI would be cropped) on systems with high-DPI and custom scaling settings.
- Fixed the Launcher creating a GPUCache folder every time it's launched, sometimes in the directory where the shortcut exists.
- Fixed only Energy values for Warframe Abilities showing changes that Mods apply when viewing a Warframe Mod Link.
- Fixed inability to Chat link Anomaly Shards even if you have some in your Inventory.
- Fixed ally Grineer Napalms (Nekros’ Shadow of the Dead) damaging themselves with their own missiles.
- More fixes towards inaccurate Archwing Tutorial Quest text when indicating how to use Afterburners.
- Fixed Lech Kril and Vor's cinematics not including their weapons.
- Fixed scrolling the mouse wheel while hovering over a Planet in the Star Chart resulting in the Warframe to zoom in improperly.
- Fixed bad water materials in the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed certain attacks with the Arca Triton and Crushing Ruin or Shattering Storm equipped not consuming Slam Capacitor charges but still getting the damage multipliers bonus.
- Fixed Arca Titron consuming Slam Capacitor charges in Melee Combos with Slam attacks without releasing its AOE charge, as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1156171-slam-capacitor-not-discharging-on-combo-slams/
- Fixed issue where transitioning from the Plains of Eidolon/Orb Vallis to Cetus/Fortuna would cause the equip/unequip animation to occur.
- Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirror clones not animating properly during double/wall jumps.
- Fixed being unable to quick Melee or swap back to Arch Gun when fighting Jordas Golem (Quest and Assasination Node were both affected).
- Fixed attachment offsets on the Vapos Aquila in the Gas City tileset. Corpus Fleet technicians finally found the ship schematics and are now properly attaching laser weapons pods, vs previous woeful assembly.
- Fixed a flag in Grineer Settlement being entirely unlit compared to the others.
- Fixed very bright lights in certain areas in the Gas City tileset.
- Fixed multiple areas in the Gas City tileset where exterior light was bleeding inside.
- Fixed lightning issues on certain doors and hallways in the Grineer Galleon tileset.
- Fixed Lech Kril becoming invincible after he’s cast his Cold abilities at the same time his backpack is destroyed.
- Fixed Lech Kril’s Brokk disappearing for a moment before doing an overhead Melee ice slam wave attack.
- Fixed Clients in The Index losing all functionality asides from the pause menu if they die and Host migration occurs before they are able to respawn. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1130768-index-perma-death/
- Fixed Aero Agility not working when holding down an additional movement direction at the same time as aim gliding.
- Fixed Wukong’s Cloud Walker not completing its casting animation when cast immediately after firing a low Fire Rate weapon (ie. shotgun). As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1162154-bugged-wukong-and-shotgun-interaction/
- Fixed FX for Harrow’s Covenant not applying correctly on Sentinels.
- Fixed the Spore Ephemera showing the outline of Nidus’ wings in his Mutated state before he has enough stacks for them to actually show.
- Fixed Focus Point cap increase missing from the list of Rewards in the Mastery Rank Screen.
- Fixed Clients getting a script error in Interception missions (normal and Archwing) when standing in capture circle and attempting to abort the mission from the menu.
- Fixed Railjack and Decoration placement headers appearing under the Archwing settings in Options > Controls when using a controller.
- Fixed Clients seeing FX on Special Duty Coildrive when it should be disabled when caught in the ambush trap in “Defend the Coildrive” Vallis Bounty missions.
- Fixed broken and flickering textures on Ara, Mars.
- Fixed players getting stuck on a group of rocks after first encountering the Golden Maw in The War Within Quest.
- Fixed map hole in the Golden Maw encounter in The War Within quest, allowing players to yeet out of the map because that golden worn is just too scary.
- Fixed being able to see outside of the map when in the Plains of Eidolon/Cetus tunnel by crouching and looking towards the ceiling.
- Fixed being able to hop out of Ara, Mars’ map using Nezha’s Blazing Chakram.
- Fixed visible gap in the wall in the Grineer Galleon mission during Saya’s Vigil Quest.
- Fixed map hole in the Infested Ship tileset.
- Fixed black square textures in the Corpus Ship tileset.
- Fixed Atavist Prime Knee Plates sitting off-center on the Ivara Kuvael Skin.
- Fixed rooms in the Dojo showing as “Insufficient Space” despite not overlapping with the Observatory, even with larger amounts of space given.
- Fixed a large map hole in the Lua tileset.
- Fixed walk trail (Burning Step, Frozen Step, Fae Path, etc.) Ephemeras spawning half of the FX when equipped on a Warframe with Wisp’s floating animations.
- Fixed some cases of the “Deploy Resource Extractor” button losing functionality and some cases of needing to select it twice.
- Fixed Frost’s Hisame Skin clipping with the Targis Prime Greaves and Syrinx Leg Plates.
- Fixed Ignis’ Energy color appearing defaulted in reflections when in mission.
- Fixed the Lacera’s handle not fitting into Warframe’s hand when equipped with the Wisp animation set.
- Fixed Ability menu remaining open when entering a Sanctuary Onslaught Conduit.
- Fixed script error with MOA Anti-Grav Grenade Precept Mod.
- Fixed script error with Saryn’s Toxic Lash ability.
- Fixed script error with the Denial Bursa’s blinding beam ability.
- Fixed AI getting stuck in a certain spot in Spear, Mars.
- Fixed Vapos enemies and several items introduced in the Gas City remaster missing from the Codex, even though they were shown as scannable. The following will now appear in your Codex:
- Biogas Barrel
- Helium Barrel
- Vector Shield
- Vapos Detron Ranger
- Vapos Sniper Ranger
- Vapos Tech Ranger
- Vapos Nullifier Ranger
- Distressed Pipes
- Fixed characters appearing distorted due to excessive radial blur in The Sacrifice Quest during the “Confront Umbra” portion.
- Fixed texture flickering on Spy Vault doors in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed a map hole that was only accessible if you were in Hydroid’s Undertow. Like that one scene in X-Men when that one dude is disintegrated into water and slips off the table in a watery terrifying massacre…
- Fixed an issue where attempting to Alt Fire when there isn't enough ammo left for Alt Fire would cause issues. Weapons will now immediately reload on secondary fire in cases where secondary fire does not have enough ammo, rather than waiting for reload from empty delay.
- Fixed lack of functionality and script errors when renaming, favoriting, changing Glyphs, or deleting a selected Loadout that does not appear in the grid due to search filters.
- Fixed issues with fog textures for the Lua and Infested Ship tileset.
- Fixed script error related to Eidolon projectiles.
- Fixed the Itzal Chest Plate being angled slightly to the left on Mag Prime.
- Fixed Sentinels attempting and then canceling attacks on the Synthesis Target over and over again.
- Fixed “Melee Attack with…” tooltip clipping into the wall in Vor’s Prize in other languages.
- Fixed laser hazards in the Gas City tileset missing localization.
- Fixed Vauban’s Tesla Nervos roller drones stuttering in the Railjack.
- Fixed fog pinching issue in the Plains of Eidolon skybox.
- Fixed the Aseron Sekhara Emblem not being lit properly when equipped on the right side.
- Fixed crash in the Simulacrum caused by Amalgam Arca Heqet’s copy ability.
- Fixed the “waiting for players” button mission the pause icon in the UI when loading into Elite Sanctuary Onslaught.
- Fixed a crash caused by Clients loading in a Host’s Orbiter while the ramp closing script was running.
- Fixed crash when playing Corpus Infested survival missions as Client after the Host crashes.
- Fixed a script error in Octavia’s Anthem quest.
- Fixed crash in Conclave due to the “x was killed by x” message.
- Fixed the Neo G2 Relic being set to “rare” in the Market/Syndicate Relic Packs. It is now “uncommon” as intended.
- Fixed Riven challenges requiring "without being afflicted by a status effect" resetting when the status effect is blocked by immunity from sources such as Nezha’s Warding Halo.
- Fixed script error with Mirage’s Eclipse ability.
- Fixed a script error when fighting the Ropalolyst.
- Fixed a script error when extracting from the Plains of Eidolon.
- Fixed inverted poly on Grendel’s body which left a gap in his mesh.
- Fixed missing tooltips for untradeable items if ‘Item Labels’ if turned off, making it difficult for players with labels off to know what the item is that they can't trade.
- Fixed Ordis' spoken dialogue does not match his transmission during the second Orbiter cutscene in The War Within Quest.
- Fixes towards unnecessary burst sounds from explosion projectiles.
- Fixed a case of a locked door icon showing unlocked in the Grineer Galleon tileset.
- Fixed missing door frame in Helene, Saturn.
- Fixed the Furis missing its magazine. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1147887-furis-magazine-texture-glitch/
- Fixed a rogue teleport volume in Stöfler, Lua that could be triggered unintentionally.
- Fixed script error with the Edo Prime armor’s FX.
- Fixed button box in UI being far too short for Bundle names that exceed 36+ characters in the in-game Market.
- Fixed cases where adding a gender alternative to a string resulted in improper use of capital letters in localized Clients.
- Fixed incorrect Operator lipsync movements when playing on a non-English game client.
- Fixed the Controller binding screen sometimes not showing an accurate representation of which buttons are bound on PC.
- Fixed special characters appearing as boxes when cycling through the Controller Icon Set list in the Options menu.
- Fixed the far right side of numerous Options in the Options menu not being focusable with your cursor.
- Fixed script error with Oxylus' Scan Aquatic Lifeforms Precept.
- Fixed script error that would occur in the Transmission scripts during a Host migration.
- Fixed script error that would break the Excavation UI when replaying the Archwing Quest.
February 18th, 2020 Forum Post
- Kuva Lich Changes & Fixes
- We have removed the back-to-back Kuva Lich weapon mechanic that was added in 26.0.7, where your Kuva Lich would have a guaranteed different Kuva weapon than its immediate predecessor.
- With the change of the Kuva Larvling now displaying its birthed Kuva Lich weapon, there was no need to maintain the back-to-back restriction as you can now just choose to ignore or take the back-to-back weapon if you wish you use it for Valence Fusion.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a Kuva Lich applied a Radiation Status Effect to the Defense target on the Lua Stöfler node.
- Fixed numerous issues if a Host migration occurred during a Kuva Lich mission:
- Fixed getting stuck on the Vanquish/Convert screen if a Host migration occurred while a Client is Vanquishing their Kuva Lich.
- Fixed Clients able to kill a recently migrated Host’s Kuva Lich, resulting in 1,200 Kuva being rewarded, as well as being able to see the Lich's head mesh idling/walking in place after defeat. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1164707-i-think-i-found-a-way-to-farm-infinite-lich-weapons-off-of-other-players-liches/
- Fixed broken reward UI after a Host migration occurs.
- Fixed Parazon being stuck equipped after a Host migration occurred during a Kuva Lich Kill attempt.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to kill the Kuva Lich and a squadmate disconnects.
- Fixed duplicates of Kuva Lich Taxed Rivens not being returned when the Kuva Lich is Vanquished/Converted.
- Fixed being in a perma-ragdolled state after attempting to stab a Kuva Lich and failing the Requiem guess.
- Fixed mission map lingering on screen after opening the Kuva Lich screen.
- Railjack Fixes
- Fixed the Avionic Upgrade window auto scrolling up after Upgrading an Avionic, instead of leaving you in the position you were in prior.
- Fixed seeing ‘[HC] Vidar Fire Suppress’ when using the Tactical Intrinsic Ability Fire Suppression when your Railjack has both fire and electrical damage.
- Fixed a script error in the Sentient Anomaly mission.
- Rewrote how Navigation caches the active session counts to reduce latency and reduce server load (it should now update roughly 5x as frequently).
- Optimized the Kuva Bramma cluster bombs with and without Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors, to address issues with crashing due to FX overload.
- Optimized the Hillside Ruin cave in Plains of Eidolon. In some cases, this will result in an increase in performance by as much as 100FPS!
- Made systemic micro-optimizations to the UI system (the HUD most importantly).
- Improved robustness of the script system by adding native resource tracking to the auto-generated bindings.
- Made a micro-optimization when opening the Navigation console.
- Fixed an ancient bug on dual-core systems that could cause certain gameplay scripts to crash.
- As foretold last week, the Ducat selling price of Oberon Prime Systems and Nekros Prime Blueprint have been changed to 65 from 100.
- Previously these 2 Prime parts were Rare in older Relics, and have since been moved to Uncommon for their Prime Vault Relics. As Prime Vault opens and closes, we may see more of these Ducat value changes in the future to support the quantity shift.
- Tweaked Toxic Ancients Area of Effect blast FX timing so the FX is visible before the actual damage (at the moment, you'll always be damaged before you see the attack).
- Fixed enemies becoming permanently stuck in Nidus’ Larva pod if the ability expires while you’re a great distance away.
- Fixed inability to jump or use Grendel’s Abilities (including cancelling Pulverize) after mantling a ledge in Pulverize ball form as Grendel.
- Fixed Clients being able to toggle Gara Mass Vitrify off too early when enough latency was involved, causing them to be unable to destroy it with Shattered Lash.
- Fixed cases of the Defense target getting stuck in an infinite falling loop in the Sedna Adaro Sortie Defense mission.
- Fixed Ivara Leverian not spawning Ivara Prex if you only have Ivara Prime mastered.
- Fixed the Companion Arsenal UI overlapping with the other tabs in the Arsenal when switching back and forth with a controller.
- Fixes towards AI violently spasming when their target enemy disappears from their view.
- Fixed losing all mission minimaps after opening the pause Menu while the map was expanded (M).
- Fixed incorrect platform icons when selecting an Orbiter Decoration.
- Fixed Lisets having missing textures in the mission load in cinematics.
- Fixed the Kuva Bramma multi shot sound FX spamming.
- Fixed a script error in the Gas City Sabotage mission.
- Fixed a script error in the Lua Spy mission when going through Void tears.
February 11th, 2020 Forum Post - Prime Vault
- PRIME VAULT
Oberon and Nekros. Two forces in eternal balance have emerged from the Prime Vault with their signature Prime Weapons, Accessories, and more!
Find their Relics in the Void or Bounty rewards today!
Or check out the Prime Vault program here: https://www.warframe.com/prime-vault
Vauban Prime and Ash Prime, as well as their signature Prime Weapons, Accessories, have reentered the Prime Vault and have been removed from the drop tables.
*If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.
- Upcoming Ducat Price Changes:
We have a heads up regarding coming changes to a couple Vaulted Prime part rarities and their Ducat prices. In order to give you plenty of notice for these changes, we will not change these until next week at the earliest (February 18th week).
- NIGHTWAVE INTERMISSION II TIER EXPANSION
The next Nightwave Series, Glassmaker, is in development! While Glassmaker work continues, Intermission II is reaching (or perhaps has already reached for some) its maximum Prestige Rank 60. In order for those who have prestiged to Rank 60 to have Intermission II Creds to spend in the Cred Offerings store, more Prestige Ranks must be given. Thus we have increased the maximum prestige Ranks to 90!
- Hotdropped live on all platforms:
- Fixed inability to trade a Converted Kuva Lich if you currently have an active Kuva Lich.
- Kuva Lich Changes & Fixes
- Kuva weapon innate bonus damage values now show when you are equipping the weapon in the Arsenal!
- Removed the Kuva Bramma from Conclave eligibility due to not being Conclave balanced yet.
- Fixed Kuva Larvlings downed by Warframe abilities not displaying their Kuva weapon above their head. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1166045-killing-a-larvling-with-abilities-prevents-the-weapon-ui-from-showing-investigating/
- Fixed Ally Kuva Liches having the Enthrall ability and Enthralling Tenno factions like Defense Consoles, Sentinels, etc.
- Fixed inability to Vanquish/Convert your Kuva Lich if a player in the mission is dead.
- Fixes towards diminished Health on a Kuva Lich not being maintained after a Host migration occurs.
- Fixes towards Kuva Liches spawning midair in the Jupiter Gas City tileset and falling forever into teleport volumes.
- Fixed cases of default Corpus enemies spawning in a Kuva Lich controlled Jupiter Gas City Spy, Sabotage, or Rescue mission once the Objective has been reached.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a Host migrated while a Kuva Lich was downed.
- Railjack Changes & Fixes
- The Railjack Payload screen will now show the total Ordnance Ammo you have in your account when you're in the Dry Dock, to make it clear that you aren't wasting anything if you craft more than your Railjack can carry.
- Fixed ability to spawn Crewships almost indefinitely, resulting in exploitive Intrinsic farming.
- Fixed getting a black screen after exiting the Railjack while Transferring to the Operator at the same time.
- Fixed inability to Scrap the Fiery Phoenix Battle Avionic due to the description exceeding the screen limits.
- Fixed an invisible blocking volume when a Clan Hall is placed just below the Drydock
- Fixes towards a script error after returning to the Dry Dock from a Railjack mission.
- Fixed a lengthy hitch when switching Loadouts in the Railjack Navigation panel.
- You can now access Ivara’s Leverian when viewing Ivara Prime in the Codex.
- Updated the Warframe crash handler to provide clarity for what the crash handler is requesting of you.
- Fixed inability to complete a Mobile Defense mission due to Datamasses disappearing if a Host migration occured.
- Fixed Shade’s Ghost Precept Mod not cloaking you in invisibility.
- Fixed Host and Clients not appearing in the correct position while inside a streaming tunnel (Railjack, gates of Cetus, etc).
- Fixed Ivara’s Prex Card appearing overly stretched when viewed in the Codex Fragments section.
- Fixed Kuva Bramma explosion and projectile sounds being too loud for non local players.
- Fixed Gorgaricus Spores not falling correctly after the sac is shot.
- Fixed an issue where Clients would be unable to hit Gorgaricus sacs in some cases.
- Fixed equipping Regalia on one side of your Kubrow applying to both sides, resulting in a Regalia overlap. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1166139-double-emblememblem-copy/
- We're working on fixing this issue for Kavats.
- Fixed the Left Hulta Leg Guard being offset when equipped on Hydroid Prime. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1165714-hydroid-severe-offset/
- Fixed Chat Linked Mods not displaying correctly when setting Menu Scale to the minimum.
- Fixes towards a case of Mods appearing obscured in the Arsenal once returning from a Mission.
- Fixed the Codex displaying a broken Requiem Mod after returning from a Mission.
- Fixed some filepath Tips on the Mission load screen.
- Fixed <archwing> text appearing in the Arsenal stats when comparing an Archwing.
- Fixes towards numerous Glyphs not propagating when searching keywords in the Profile > Glyph screen.
- Fixed spotloading the Vitruvian UI Theme when you do not have it set and we want to use it for a specific screen (IE: the actual Vitruvian).
- Fixed a rare case where Warframe might crash while attempting to report another crash.
- Fixed a crash when attempting a Conclave match via Dedicated Server.
- Fixed a script error when casting numerous Warframe abilities.
- Fixed a script error when joining a mission while someone is Fishing.
- Fixed a script error when Upgrading Mods.
February 4th, 2020 Forum Post
- Kuva Lich Fixes
- Fixed a script error if you viewed a Kuva Lich or Parazon Modding screen with 3 known Requiems.
- Fixed the KUVA HIND and KUVA NUKOR names being replaced by KUVA SHILDEG in languages other than English.
- Fixed a crash when aiming with Quatz (possibly other similar weapons that change fire mode on aim) and switching weapons while Mirage Hall of Mirrors is active.
- Fixed the Cautious Shot Mod stacking each time you enter/exit Titania’s Razorwing.
- Fixed Hildryn’s Balefire charged shots not displaying "Drain per Shot" and "Damage" for charged shots when viewed in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Hildryn’s Balefire Surge Augment triggering when hitting allies.
- Fixed Baruuk’s Reactive Storm Augment resetting the Status Chance back to non-Augmented values after a direct punch to someone.
- Fixed Client unable to see blue bubble FX from Sanctuary and Shelter Mods.
- Fixed the Lanx Codex diorama appearing very dark.
February 4th, 2020 Forum Post - Kuva Lich Changes
- 2020 Kuva-vision
The birth of the very first Kuva Lich came just over 3 months ago (October 31 2019)! A copious amount of Additions, Changes, and Fixes have been made in these 3 months; each one of them touching the surface of feedback, but not fully reaching all the way into the depths. Today, that changes!
If you watched Devstream #136, the 2019 Player Survey showed us that out of the 27,000+ responses, the Kuva Lich system was the 2019 addition that was enjoyed the least. Many players voiced that the Kuva Lich system got progressively less fun the more time and energy was devoted to it. While finding the line between repetition and progress is one Warframe has struggled with since it’s first day, Liches highlighted some issues we aim to address while walking that line.
- Let’s get to the meaty changes shall we?
- 1. The Kuva Larvling Who Lived
Starting from the very beginning of Kuva Lich conception brings us to Kuva Larvlings. Kuva Larvlings will now play a key role in determining your future relationship with your Kuva Lich.
- A downed Kuva Larvling will now display an icon of the Kuva weapon that it’s birthed Kuva Lich will possess!
- This allows players to decide upfront if they want to pursue that weapon by finishing the downed Kuva Larvling, or to ignore and attempt another Lich. The Kuva Larvling will be in this downed state for a max of 30 seconds before it perishes.
As an added benefit to completing the mission even if you choose NOT to kill the Kuva Larvling, a downed Kuva Larvling will grant 100 Kuva on End of Mission.
- 2. Breaking Your Back for Knowledge
The first time my Kuva Lich cracked my back like celery I knew I’d have to settle the score. But, over time- and 100 back-cracks and deaths later- Parazon Requiem Attempts started to feel overly negative. To alleviate some of that back pain, we’ve prioritized knowledge over chiropractic methods:
- Your Kuva Lich will no longer kill you when you fail a Requiem guess, nor will they attempt to break your back. The Parazon stabbing animation will play but the UI will show whether it was a success or failure. Upon receiving a Requiem fail, your Kuva Lich will laugh at you and leave, leaving your back and dignity intact!
- 3. Valence FUSION
First introduced in 26.0.6, Valence Transfer, now re titled Valence Fusion for clarity, was designed to address owning duplicate Kuva weapons with different unique innate damage bonuses. Giving you the ability to replace a Kuva weapons innate damage bonus (plus investments like Forma, Focus Lens etc) with one from another Kuva weapon was a good start, but we can push this even further!
- Valence Fusion now also boosts your Kuva weapons innate damage bonus. Examples:
- Your Kuva Kohm with 25% damage can be fed into your 40% weapon, to make it 44%
- Your Kuva Kohm with 40% damage can be fed into your 25% weapon, to make it 44%
- Your Kuva Kohm with 25% damage can be fed into your 44% weapon, to make it 48.4%
Your Kuva weapon duplicates now offer a gradual progression towards a “perfect” Kuva weapon, which would reflect a 60% damage value, if you choose to pursue this path.
We’re also looking at other places we could potentially use this mechanic (Railjack, etc)!
As you can see, we’ve cracked a few eggs to make this omelette! We look forward to your feedback on these Kuva Lich changes!
*PS: It matters which order you Valence Fuse them in. The weapon that you START from, the one where you click "Actions", is the one that will be kept with its investments.
*Clarification on ‘Abandoning Liches’: We have removed the prototype for this for now, because rather than not fixing the core loop and just letting a Lich be banished, we intend to focus on the core loop first.
*Comment on Murmur hunting - There are some questions about Murmur hunting that are outside the scope of this hotfix, but we will be reviewing in the coming weeks once the above changes are settled in.
- NEW KUVA WEAPONS
- KUVA HIND (variant)
This powerful Grineer burst rifle has been retrofitted to add semi-automatic and automatic fire modes.
- KUVA NUKOR (variant)
A highly-optimized Nukor that allows for the weapon’s microwave field to hit up to four additional targets.
- KUVA BRAMMA (new)
This Grineer bow delivers vengeance in the form of cluster bomb-tipped arrows that can be detonated mid-air or on impact.
- Converted Kuva Lich Changes
Converted Liches have been criticized for their lack of endurance and firepower. They don’t use their abilities, and leave a weak impression.
- Increased Converted Kuva Lich minimum time to 2 minutes.
- Increased Converted Kuva Lich Damage Per Second with damage bonus upgrade 3x.
- Fixed Converted Kuva Liches not using their abilities.
- General Kuva Lich Changes & Fixes:
- Doubled the chance of a Kuva Lich to have a Vengeful Ephemera from 10% to 20%!
- Known Requiem/attempts now also appear in your Parazon Upgrade screen!
- Changed all Kuva Thrall markers to consistently reflect the new icon brought in 27.0.11. This includes the minimap and when waypointing a Kuva Thrall.
- Kuva pickup/rewards are now displayed as the fancy banner UI, similar to Argon.
- Kuva Liches can no longer be Parazon stabbed as they are escaping. This resulted in invisible animations, and the UI unveiling if your *Requiem Mod guess was correct but not registering it, thus not ranking up your Kuva Lich.
- Cleaned up visual metal chunks from the Kuva Liches Carapace (Iron Skin) ability.
- You can now search the Kuva Lich History Codex section by name, Kuva weapon, and Ephemera.
- Fixed Lich ‘Ruse’ clones displaying the default Excalibur Helmet on their shoulder instead of the same Warframe Helmet as their owner.
- Fixed Nidus Helmet Armor not appearing grayscale on Kuva Liches.
- Fixed certain enemy types being allowed to be spawned as Kuva Thralls that shouldn't be.
- Fixed cases of the Kuva Lich ping-ponging between locations when engaging its target.
- Fixed script error when changing resolution while in the Kuva Lich screen.
- IVARA SKATHI SKIN
From the darkest forest, a striking new huntress takes aim. Also includes an alternative appearance for the Artemis Bow.
- IVARA SKATHI COLLECTION
Take aim with this striking collection of Ivara Skathi items. Includes the Ivara Skathi Skin, Dali Ballistica Skin and the Thiazi Syandana.
- New Warframe Augments (at max rank)
- Garuda - Bloodletting Augment
- Garuda's equipped weapon is reloaded up to 100%.
- Baruuk - Lull Augment
- Endless Lullaby
- Performing a finisher on a sleeping enemy will retrigger Lull for 100% of the remaining duration. Passive: +50% Lull Duration.
- Baruuk - Serene Storm Augment
- Reactive Storm
- Desert Wind is granted +35% Status Chance and changes its damage type to match enemy weaknesses.
- Hildryn - Balefire Augment
- Balefire Surge
- Fully charged shots restore 250 Shields to Hildryn. Impact with Nullifier Shields will destroy them and restore 750 Shield.
- CORBU SHAWZIN
Shape intricate melodies with this geometric Shawzin.
A note from our Sound Team: “We recorded many different real guitars to make this electric guitar Shawzin sound heavy. The sounds are a result of blending these different guitar tones together. Each of the notes has a couple of different variations so when you play it, it will sound like a realistic electric guitar.”Additions:
- Drusus has a tale to tell! Visit the new Ivara Leverian to learn more and find her Prex card! You can find the Leverian in the Market or Codex when viewing Ivara!
- Railjack Changes & Fixes
- Omni tool is now available as a Gear item in your Inventory (Archwing Quest completion required)! This allows you to place the Omni tool in your preferred Gear spot for quick access!
- If you forget to equip the Omni tool in your Gear upon entering a Railjack mission it will still be given to you for the mission.
- Increased maximum power for Zekti Predator Avionic to 80%, from 72%
- This Avionic was slightly under-performing its cheaper Vidar equivalent.
- ‘Show Equipped’ will now show ranked Avionics that are equipped even when ‘Show Ranked’ is disabled.
- Hijacked Crewships now start the reactor meltdown sequence when they reach zero health.
- Ordnance weapon icons now become translucent while in cooldown, and will reflect a timer icon to better indicate it’s current cooldown state.
- Changed Railjack Engine Component rating stats from Kilometers Per Hour to Meters Per Second to be consistent in the equipped stats.
- Fixed Railjack Speed stat showing a higher number than your in-game movement speed.
- This fix needs some explanation. First of all, a bit of trivia, Railjack operates at a different scale than the rest of Warframe. Perhaps some of you have seen space-time breaking down in the form of truly enormous cats... The Speed that was being shown in the drydock in your ship Stats was in the wrong scale and gave numbers that were inaccurate. This also caused the bonus given by your engine, displayed in kilometers-per-hour, to be wrong: an engine might say that it gave an extra 30km per hour, but give far far more than that in the Stats if you did the math to convert. This has been fixed so that: 1) your Stats now show the correct Speed for Railjack's world scale, and, 2) your engines are rated in meters per second which matches up to the Stats. While it may look like your ship's Speed stat in the drydock has gone down significantly, please try flying around in missions and see how your ship handles. This only fixes how the UI reports the numbers in your Stats. No change to how fast your ship actually moves is intended, and if your ship doesn't fly at the meters-per-second shown in the Stats then it should be carefully measured and reported as a bug.
- Fixed the Railjack Forward Artillery not damaging Crewships past their engines. You should find that the Forward Artillery hits harder and your shot isn’t wasted on just destroying the Crewship engines!
- Fixed Crewships not recovering after becoming disabled by your Railjack guns.
- Fixed Railjack Host being able to use Navigation before the mission is complete and Clients inability to use Navigation at all when launched from the Dry Dock.
- For clarification, the correct functionality is Host and Client can use Railjack Navigation after mission complete and neither can use Navigation before mission complete.
- Fixed enemy Captains spawning in the “Asteroid Base Commander” POI and Commanders spawning in the "Kill the Galleon Captain" POI.
- Fixed Galvarc Missile Launcher not functioning for Clients.
- Fixed Fiery Phoenix not becoming disabled when Flux Energy reaches 0.
- Fixed full ranked Flow Burn not being upgraded further when placed into a max rank Grid.
- Fixed Battle Avionics remaining disabled for Clients after Railjack is repaired from Critical Breach.
- Fixed Dome Charges being consumed when a Client enters the Forward Artillery, regardless of actually firing the BFG.
- Fixed issue where Clients would see Forward Artillery reload multiple times while waiting for Host to put Dome Charges in the weapon.
- Fixed Clients not seeing Shatter Burst Battle Avionic explosion FX.
- Fixed Clients not seeing the missile created by Shatter Burst/Void Hole.
- Fixed being left out in space if you were aboard a Crewship when it despawns due to mission completion.
- Fixed cases of losing the Railjack Forge UI if you attempted to activate it while sliding.
- Fixed Railjack Ammunition and supplies that were spent during a mission not saving at the end of mission.
- Fixed losing custom Railjack Skin/Colors if a Host migration occurred and you were the last remaining player.
- Fixed Railjack Avionic/Salvage pickups sometimes not showing distance markers.
- Fixed the camera breaking when Warping to another player while in the Archwing Slingshot.
- Fixed Tactical Menu Chase Camera to better reflect the view of the player’s camera.
- Fixed Dry Dock creating a blocking volume in a room that is built below it.
- Fixed issues with selecting Veil/Saturn Proxima nodes when using the controller.
- Fixed cooldown bar on Railjack Ordnance burst-fire weapons emptying and not start filling until after the laser's done firing, instead of when you initially fire.
- Fixed Railjack Tactical Avionics cooldown tooltip information not applying Intrinsic cooldown reductions from Tactical Response and Swift Tactics.
- Fixed Void Cloak cooldown timer not updating when viewing in the Tactical Menu.
- Fixed Upgraded Avionics not showing their proper description and stats, such as being Ranked vs Unranked.
- Optimizations for the Kuva Fortress tileset. This includes cleaning up wasteful materials, abusive lighting, volumetrics, overdrawn meshes and much more. More optimizations to come!
- Made micro-optimizations to a script used in Survival missions.
- Improved performance of the Railjack cannons.
- Improved performance when using the Imperator Vandal in Railjack.
- Optimized runtime lighting in an Earth cave tile.
- Optimized real time lighting in the Jupiter Gas City Index tileset.
- Optimized the Omni tool to fix a hitch when equipping it.
- Made micro-optimizations to a script used for controlling doors.
- Made some micro-optimizations to HUD performance, especially on Railjack.
- Made a micro-optimization to UI performance, including while piloting the Railjack.
- Made a micro-optimization Railjack POI once sub-objectives have been completed.
- Made a micro-optimization to a script that handles fire breaking out on a Railjack.
- Made a micro-optimization to Chroma's Effigy ability.
- Made a micro-optimization to a script used to animate the Dual Kamas.
- Melee Heavy Attacks are no longer able to be triggered by holding 'E', they again live exclusively on Alt-Fire.
- The loss of Melee Combo Counter feedback due to spamming Melee drove the vast amounts of requests for Melee Heavy Attack to not be holding ‘E’. A toggle for Melee Heavy Attacks is not in the cards, thus Melee Heavy Attacks are now essentially brought back to its original mechanic of having to use Alt-Fire.
- NPCs now have about a second of delay before being able to perceive other players or NPCs that come out of invisibility, regardless of alert state. Previously, combat-state enemies would near instantly retarget in such cases. Seen in: https://gfycat.com/thirstythoughtfulhornshark
- Removed Riven Mods from the Codex Mod section.
- There were a few issues present here: 1) the Codex Mod section not display all of your Rivens Mods, and, 2) the Riven Mods that it did show would point their acquisition to Cephalon Simaris, which only applies to Companion Weapon Rivens. Considering the extensive amount of Rivens possible, this option in the Codex does not function properly, as it would need to look up unique information.
- All Gas City, Sanctuary Onslaught, and Elite Sanctuary Onslaught Captura Scenes can now be sold for 3500 Credits for those that have duplicates!
- A fully charged throw of the Orvius will now activate its unique enemy suspension mechanic.
- Restored the original default Energy colors of the Limbo Limina Skin and Nekros Irkalla Skin to match its original artist intentions.
- Fixed inability to invite people to a squad if your Matchmaking was set to Solo before joining a Public squad via Invite.
- Fixed a script error and loss of functionality when viewing Archwing weapons without having the Archwing Quest complete.
- Fixed Garuda charging her Dread Heart at full strength from any amount of Energy regen.
- This ability now charges at a reduced rate if you are at 0 Energy and incoming regeneration isn’t enough to keep with how much Energy the ability wants to drain.
- Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirror clones not shooting the last round in your magazine.
- Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirror clones not animating properly for double/wall jumps.
- Fixed Index enemies not attacking Gara’s Mass Vitrify wall.
- Fixed damage done by Oberon’s Hallowed Ground during The Index will dramatically increase if the player is in Operator mode.
- Fixed Glaive lifespan timers not functioning correctly for the Host.
- Fixed Ivara Navigator not pausing some lifespan timers for projectiles, allowing the projectile to die of old age while you're still controlling it.
- Fixed Follow-Through stat changing when the Sigma & Octantis and Cobra & Crane are equipped with a Stance Mod.
- Fixed the Sanctuary Sentinel Mod and Companion Shelter Mod leaving an invulnerable shield lingering forever for the Host if used in a No-Shield Nightmare mission.
- Fixed projectile explosion & embed damage not properly using Status Chance upgrades.
- Fixed some cases of the ‘Deploy Resource Extractor’ button losing functionality.
- Fixed cases of invulnerable Corpus Turrets.
- Fixed K-Drives spawning ridiculously far away after being left on top of water in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed Wisp's Agile animation not idling properly when the Shedu is equipped.
- Fixed Blade and Whip weapons clipping into Wisp when she runs.
- Fixed being able to revive in the ceiling in part of the Grineer Fortress.
- Fixed being able to get behind the first Data-Conduit in Sanctuary Onslaught.
- Fixed Power Menu UI remaining open when entering a Data-Conduit in Sanctuary Onslaught when using a controller.
- Fixed Orb Vallis/Plains of Eidolon objective markers moving around when in Archwing.
- Fixed Companion Weapon Riven Mods not displaying under the ‘Mods’ tab in Cephalon Simaris’ Offerings.
- Fixed Nightwave multi-rank up past 30 displaying incorrect tier numbers and prestige status on the rank up popups.
- Fixed performance issues with Kela De Thaym’s Rollers.
- Fixed performance issues with the Ballistica projectile trail FX over long distances.
- Fixed an issue where the Defense target's head would float above the cryopod in Defense missions, exposing it to the many dangers of the environment and also the dangers of not having your head connected to your body.
- Fixed maggots potentially being created out of bounds when spawned by the death of a Brood Mother.
- Fixed animation issues with the Grineer Flameblade causing its second and third attacks in its attack combo to miss its target.
- Fixed Lephantis sometimes not immediately dying after all three heads have been destroyed.
- Fixed being able to see outside the level from the gate in Cetus.
- Fixed Fast Traveling to Fisher Hai-luk teleporting the player midair.
- Fixed Ivara’s Artemis Bow arrows not reflecting chosen colors when stuck into objects/enemies.
- Fixed fully default Look Links not applying to your Warframe.
- Fixes toward Look Link colors not applying properly to Kubrows/Kavats/Venari.
- Fixed Look Link diorama for Venari appearing squashed and having a normal Kavat tail.
- Fixed overwhelming Elemental FX on Titania when she is given an Elemental buff.
- Fixed positional audio not working for stereo/headphone outputs (i.e. a sound playing on the left side of your view would be heard equally in both headphones).
- Fixed in-game voice chat not functioning properly (would not play back any audio).
- Fixed the voice input/output device toggle in the settings screen not having any effect the first time you tried to change it.
- Fixed Pet Companions struggling to path ziplines. As reported here:
- Fixed having to click through Market items that only require one step to purchase (Relic Packs, etc), instead of displaying the quantity confirmation UI right away.
- Fixed ability to escape the Grineer Settlement tileset level bounds via Nezha’s Blazing Chakram.
- Fixed missing door frames in the Grineer Settlement Sabotage Tileset.
- Fixed missing minimap in part of the Grineer Shipyard.
- Fixed a teleport volume in part of the Grineer Sealab that was larger than it should be.
- Fixed a hole in part of the Grineer Sealab.
- Fixed a rock that was missing collision in the Plains of Eidolon.
- Fixed a rock clipping into a vent on the Corpus outpost.
- Fixed extra music loop playing when selecting Little Duck’s Exotic Goods.
- Fixed Simulacrum Ammo pickup playing the ‘Shield recharge’ sound.
- Fixed inaccurate Archwing quest tutorial text.
- Fixed several potential script errors caused by Warframe abilities.
- Fixed a script error that could break various Drone escort missions (including Plague Star).
- Fixed a script error when changing loadouts while in Fortuna.
- Fixed a script error that could break an bounty stage if the objective was destroyed right at the last moment.
- Fixed a script error for Clients when changing Arch-Guns in the Arsenal in Simulacrum while another Arch-Gun is already equipped.
- Fixed possible script error that could occur if you aborted a mission right as a missile locked onto your archwing.
- Fixed script error that could occur if you joined a mission while the host was running a K-Drive race.
- Fixed a script error when your Sentinel activates the Revenge Precept.
- Fixed a script error when your Kubrow activates the Stalk Precept.
- Fixed a script error related to a ragdolled enemy in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed numerous script errors when casting certain Warframe abilities.
- Fixed a script error related to Nidus’ Undying Passive.
- Fixed some inaccurate LOC text.
January 23rd, 2020 Forum Post
- Railjack Fixes
- Possible fix for a crash that could occur when joining a mission right as someone picked up some loot in a Crewship.
- Fixed UI bug where the End of Mission screen would display 2 Anomaly Shards, even though you received 1 upon completing the Sentient Anomaly POI.
- For further clarification, the Anomaly Shard is given when you complete the Sentient Anomaly POI, not an End of Mission reward for completing the entire mission itself (Fighters, Crewships, etc).
- Fixed getting an Anomaly Shard on subsequent runs without having to complete the Sentient Anomaly POI.
- Fixed Crewships having no behavioural defense against leaving the Railjack level bounds and disappearing completely (now they will scoot back into the combat zone).
- Fixed Arch-Gun reload sounds not working when in Railjack POIs.
- Fixed a crash when opening the Options screen on systems with virtual/simulated audio output devices.
- Fixed a crash when switching to an audio device with a lower sample rate.
- Fixed Grineer Dregs having broken firing mechanics.
- Fixed controller rumble persisting after you have stopped firing the Phage.
- Fixed Operator footsteps not being heard if Wisp is the equipped Warframe.
January 23rd, 2020 Forum Post
- Anomaly Shards
For every Sentient Anomaly POI that you complete you’ll earn a new Anomaly Shard; a shard ripped from a Sentient Anomaly in the Veil Proxima!
- As mentioned in 27.0.11, we wanted to implement a more token based system to obtain the Tenebrous Ephemera that we removed from the drop table. An Anomaly Shard is 100% guaranteed at End of Mission for every Sentient Anomaly POI you complete.
- Little Duck + Exotic Goods
Little Duck is no stranger to Exotic goods - an Amp assembler and Toroid master, the strong and the strange are what she makes her business on. Her interest in Anomaly shards allows you to access new Exotic Goods:
- Tenebrous Ephemera
- ALL Sentient Captura Scenes
- Sentient Captura Scenes have also been removed from the drop table and will be purchasable from Little Duck exclusively.
- Railjack Additions, Changes & Fixes
- Sharing is caring! Loot gathered when on-foot in a Point of Interest, Crewship, and from killing a Boarding Party are now shared between the whole squad, so you don’t individually need to go collect the loot if you’re busy Piloting, Engineering, etc!
- This excludes Health, Ammo, and Energy pickups. Also, AFK players do not get the items shared and cannot pick them up later.
- Minor Breaches, Fires, and Electrical traps now restore Railjack Health once again when a Catastrophic Failure breach is active!
- The Health return was removed in 27.0.10 due to being used to manipulate Railjack invulnerability.
- Added tips to the "Configure Railjack" screen in the Dojo. Simply hover over the "i" icon in the bottom right corner to learn more about each category!
- Avionics and Wreckage dropped in Railjack missions will now display a distance marker!
- The distance marker will appear when the Avionic or Wreckage is near the center of the screen, regardless of how far it is!
- Updated the ‘Components and Armaments Slots’ description to clarify that they do not apply to Wreckage, only Repaired Wreckage.
- Made a micro-optimization to the Railjack UI.
- For those wondering: Micro-optimizations means small adjustments were made to improve performance without any changes to the game’s behavior. So you shouldn’t see anything change except that game runs a little faster!
- Made a micro-optimization to a common function used by Railjack game-code.
- Made a micro-optimization to numerous Railjack missions.
- Made a micro-optimization to Railjack lighting.
- Made some micro-optimizations to HUD marker performance, especially on Railjack.
- Fixed a crash when the Host aborted from a completed Railjack mission.
- Fixed a rare crash if you were connecting to a squad while another player was dealing damage with a Railjack weapon.
- Fixed a crash when fighting Sentients in the Sentient Anomaly POI.
- More fixes towards broken Dry Docks when some players have different progression into the Rising Tide quest.
- Fixed cases of Turrets being inoperable if a Host migrates while they were operating it.
- Fixed Client bodies disappearing, Railjack turning into just black walls, and more bad states if they were operating a Turret when the Host migrates.
- Fixed Clients dying and being Revived when operating a Turret resulting in the Railjack disappearing.
- Fixed Clients crashing if the Host migrated during a Critical Breach.
- Fixes toward Railjack Fast Travel not working properly while operating a Turret.
- Some issues still persist that we are investigating!
- Fixed Wing Turrets moving their positions each time a Client mounts them.
- Fixed exiting the Railjack with Hildryn’s Balefire active defaulting you to Unarmed with no Arch-Gun.
- Fixed weird camera rotations after launching out of the Archwing Slingshot.
- Fixed the Quick Progress screen not being usable after the first node transition in Railjack.
- Fixed Lavan Elemental Reduction Avionics gain nothing from being Upgraded to Rank 1 unless on an Upgraded Grid.
- Fixed Sentient Cores displaying the wrong marker after being picked up.
- Fixed a couple issues of hangar doors on the Missile Platform not opening for Clients.
- Fixed a script error when an enemy Crewship deploys their healing bubble.
- Fixed a script error in the Railjack UI.
- Defense Waves will now complete if NPCs are downed (but not dead), except for the final Wave, where all NPCs must be taken care of.
- Removed the hit-scan tracers from Imperator Vandal as it's now a projectile weapon.
- Optimized server-side code for game log-in.
- Optimized enemy Enemy class hierarchy slightly.
- Improved robustness of a script interface to try to avoid scripts breaking if you switched to your Operator at the wrong time.
- Made some systemic optimizations to the script runtime.
- Made some micro-optimizations to the UI system.
- Improved error handling in cache optimizer (some errors like being out of space) would trigger silent abort; it should now properly send you to https://www.warframe.com/en/iofail as intended.
- Updated the "Boss Kills" section of the Profile stats to include 5 years of game updates (untouched since Update 14!).
- Not only does this stat include the updated boss types it now includes special bosses like the Hemocyte and Razorback. There are a few known issues for some bosses that remain.
- Hydroid, Limbo, Mesa, and Mirage ability videos have been added to their respective Arsenals!
- Increased the scan projector FX when Conserving on the Orb Vallis to address colorblind difficulty.
- Upgraded our compiler toolchain
- Improved code-generation for certain types of compiler optimizations.
- Fixed a performance regression in some rare cases for Ryzen processors.
- Controller Fixes
- Fixed inability to use any Piloting maneuvers due to left stick being bound to zoom, effectively ignoring callouts in Intrinsic details screen.
- Fixed the Upgrade screen for Avionics in the Dry Dock missing button callouts for Upgrading when using a controller.
- Fixed LTHUMB button worked to activate the Search box even when the picker wasn't visible in the Avionics screen.
- Fixed the Left/Right bumpers not functioning in the Avionics Upgrade Screen.
- Fixed the Sort menu not working in any of the Avionics screens.
- Fixed becoming stuck in the Avionics screen and having to restart the game.
- Fixed inability to exit the Avionic Grid Upgrade screen if you place your virtual cursor over a Grid.
- Fixed several crashes and hangs on Windows 10 when an audio device is unplugged or changed.
- Fixed a rare crash when using Profile > Log Out from the menu.
- Fixes towards pathing issues with the Drone in the Plains of Eidolon. This also fixes a very specific spot where the Drone would regularly get stuck. As reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/es51n3/cmon_de_its_been_2_years_why_do_we_still_need_a/
- Most noticeable in Plague Star at the moment, but still existed outside the Operation with Plains Bounties. We’ll continue to check up on this issue.
- Fixed the Vengeful Charge Ephemera providing constant light source for Mirage's Eclipse, resulting in a cosmetic granting the light buff to remain 99% of the time.
- Fixed Mission Time carrying over from time spent in Dojos or Relays.
- Fixed Mission Time including the time spent in your Orbiter after aborting a mission prior.
- Fixed your Kuva Lich having the default Excalibur Helmet on their shoulder if you killed the Kuva Larvling as a Client.
- Fixed Tactical Reload, Lock and Load, and Eject Magazine Mods not functioning for Clients.
- Fixed toggle sprint carrying over into Wukong’s Cloud Walker (normal hold sprint did not).
- Fixed Ivara’s Navigator cast animation not being replicated between Host/Client, resulting in no sound or movement.
- Fixed the Quellor Alt Fire being silent when it’s meant to be Alarming (as indicated in the Arsenal).
- Fixed enemies being immune to Vauban’s Bastille if they were ragdolled out of it previously.
- Fixed Excalibur’s Chromatic Blade elemental FX and statistics on Exalted Blade not updating after you change your Energy colour. Instead, they are stuck on the default Electricity element.
- Fixed Inaros getting stuck in his Devour animation if Devour is cast on an enemy that dies at the exact same time.
- Fixes towards the Octavia’s Anthem music note FX trail disappearing when you locate and collect the first or second Mandachord part.
- Fixed Coildrives in Orb Vallis never despawning if the player doesn't move and the Coildrive has passengers still inside.
- Fixed dispatched Drop Pod NPCs being confused at their own existence by standing stationary and staring into the sky contemplating life as ‘just another clone’.
- Fixed Volt visually missing his arm rings in his Codex/Market diorama.
- Fixes towards Ivara Prime’s helmet cloth clipping through her forehead.
- Fixed cases of Warframe stats appearing unranked when viewed in the Arsenal.
- Potential fix towards Resource Crate names lingering after being destroyed.
- Fixes towards odd pathing behaviors with the Jordas Golem.
- Fixed the Primary and Secondary weapons Upgrade > Actions screen including the Umbra Forma in *the UI count of how many Forma you have.
- Fixed a UI error when selecting certain enemies in the Simulacrum that you don’t have fully scanned.
- Fixed some distortion FX on the Ice Planet's heat generators and improved their performance by removing a bunch of scripts to animate them.
- Fixed distortions being offset with Dynamic Resolution enabled.
- Fixed Sigma Series Sugatra not being positioned correctly on Glaives.
- Fixed some items in the Market having overlapping text (Kavat Incubator Upgrade Segment, etc).
- Fixed a potential crash in the Weapon Upgrade screen.
- Fixed a script error in the Focus Arsenal screen.
January 16th, 2020 Forum Post
- Railjack Fixes
- Fixed the Avionics screen breaking when selecting ‘Scrap.
January 16th, 2020 Forum Post
- Railjack Fixes
- Fixed a script error when clicking the Wreckage Scrap button.
- Fixed a few rare bugs in the Sacrifice Quest that could cause the chase sequence to get stuck.
January 16th, 2020 Forum Post
- Railjack Fixes
- Fixed a script error when using the Void Hole Battle Avionic.
- Fixed a script error when viewing a Warframe Blueprint in the Market, resulting in an inability to purchase Warframes.
- This fix required the back out of previous fix that we will investigate for another: “Fixed cases of Warframe stats appearing unranked when viewed in the Arsenal”.
January 16th, 2020 Forum Post
- The Great Reactor Buffings
Just like you and your buff New Year resolutions, we’re here with some of ours (although maybe not as buff as yours - you’re looking great we must say).
Introducing global buffs for all Reactor types found in the wild. Any existing gear you have will simply be adjusted for Avionics capacity, which will automatically be a buff in all cases (note: the Vidar III’s range has been compressed significantly from a 30 -100 range to the new 90 -100 range, but we will not give you lower adjustments if you had a Vidar III Reactor with Avionics capacity values in the 90 -100 range before this change).
Lavan Reactor Mk I: Avionic Capacity now 20 to 30 (from 10 to 20)
Lavan Reactor Mk II: Avionic Capacity now 50 to 60 (from 10 to 40)
Lavan Reactor Mk III: Avionic Capacity now 80 to 90 (from 20 to 70)
Vidar Reactor Mk I: Avionic Capacity now 30 to 40 (from 10 to 25)
Vidar Reactor Mk II: Avionic Capacity now 60 to 70 (from 20 to 50)
Vidar Reactor Mk III: Avionic Capacity now 90 to 100 (from 30 to 100)
Zetki Reactor Mk I: Avionic Capacity now 10 to 20 (from 5 to 10)
Zetki Reactor Mk II: Avionic Capacity now 40 to 50 (from 5 to 30)
Zetki Reactor Mk III: Avionic Capacity now 70 to 80 (from 10 to 50)
With these changes, it’s important to note how we got from Point A to B. When initially setting up the Avionics values of these rewards, we did not forsee the depth of the frustration the ranges caused, but in hindsight we should have. Thanks to your feedback, we are able to confidently make broad and major buffs across the board.
- Tenebrous Ephemera Removal and Future Acquisition
TEMPORARILY removed the Tenebrous Ephemera as a drop from Reinforced Sentient Containers aboard the Sentient Anomaly in Veil Proxima. The drop method is causing numerous issues in terms of connectivity stability and player frustration. We’re going to be changing the acquisition method that won’t involve a direct drop rate in a near future Hotfix/Update, and will instead be closer to a token system (complete X Anomaly missions to buy Ephemera from a vendor).
- The Tenebrous Ephemera will be coming back as soon as possible in a better acquisition method
- Railjack Additions, Changes, and Fixes
- Affinity gained from all Omni tool Repairs and Forge actions aboard the Railjack is now shared with the squad!
- Previously, only the player who performed the Repair with the Omni tool/Forge action gained Affinity. Now, when any individual completes tasks with the Omni tool or Forge, the Affinity will be shared across all members. This is not restricted to those onboard the Railjack - those flying around in your Archwing or taking out Crewships will also benefit. The goal here is to have the efforts of one benefit all and ultimately help each other earn Intrinsics for shared activities that keep the Railjack afloat.
- Wreckage limit has been changed to match the existing Riven method in terms of how the limit behaves to the player. Instead of Wreckage being auto-scrapped when over the limit, a prompt will appear upon returning to the Dry Dock that indicates the over limit Wreckage must be dealt with before you can start another Railjack mission.
- Wreckage Repairs that are partially funded or waiting for completion (timer not expired yet) can now be cancelled! Resources funded will be returned and the Wreckage will remain in your Inventory to be Repaired or Scrapped later.
- Keep in mind this doesn’t change the 80% refund from Scrapping Repaired Wreckage.
- Changed base Avionics so they all have at least one rank to address difficulty knowing which ones you can scrap and which ones you can't, due to the ‘no ranks’ Avionics stacking with all other unrankeds:
- Lavan Ablative Shell
- Lavan Heat Sink
- Lavan Last Stand
- Lavan Thermatic
- Lavan Phasic Weave
- Lavan Predator
- Lavan Winged Force
- Lavan Winged Steel
- Vidar Last Stand
- To accomodate for the base Avionic change above, other Avionics have been changed:
- Vidar Predator: Higher base stat and higher drain
- Vidar Winged Steel: Lower drain
- Vidar Winged Force: Lower drain
- Numerous UI changes in the name of organization and clarity have been made to the Railjack Research and Configure screens:
- Added MK category tabs to the Railjack Research screen to better sort and display your growing Inventory of Research.
- Added Categories, Search Bar, and Sort options to the Railjack Components and Armaments screens.
- Added a ‘Show Equipped’ and ‘Show Ranked’ option in the Avionics Scrap screen.
- Battle and Tactical Avionic Grids now have Grid category icons to mark which is which.
- In addition, when picking a Battle Grid, we now reinforce which Grid you are selecting/viewing Avionics for by showing the category name and icon.
- Hull Breach that are active when the mission succeeds will be fixed automatically.
- This addresses missions failing after having already succeeded the mission due to players unable to fix the Hull Breach in time.
- Increased the Range of Winged Cyclone, Winged Force, Winged Steel, and Winged Storm to 1000m.
- This also fixes these Archwing based Avionics for Railjack also affecting the Railjack itself.
- Increased the mount animation speed for the Archwing Slingshot and Wing Turrets.
- Toned down the FX for both the Particle Ram and Fiery Phoenix Battle Avionic when aboard the Railjack.
- This change is being made due to plenty of feedback requesting less visibility-inhibiting FX.
- To further increase the visibility when a Forge is available for use in the Railjack, the two screens and orange circle above, and activation button will glow when it’s ready and appear off then it’s busy.
- Reduced the brightness of the Crewship healing bubble burst FX.
- Changed the Railjack entrance UI marker to use the same blue as the Railjack marker in-mission.
- Refining in the Forge Bay with a controller now requires you to click and hold X for 1 second instead of simply clicking X.
- This addresses accidental Refining due to mashing X to open the Forge window.
- The ‘Open Squads’ line now appears at the bottom of the Star Chart Railjack node mission info popup for consistency.
- Depending on the node, it was previously buried in between the Requirements or Rewards lines.
- Fixed not gaining Intrinsics after mission completion.
- An example of this situation would be if the mission succeeded while a Boarding Party was still aboard, but not fully dealt with until after the mission success popup.
- Fixed a case of loading a Railjack mission forever due to some players having different progression into the Rising Tide quest.
- Fixed Clients being stuck in a permanent streaming tunnel if they were in Dojo and Host in Liset.
- Fixed cases of exiting the Archwing Slingshot resulting in a black screen.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in Railjack if you were inside an enemy Crewship when it's destroyed.
- Fixed Flux Energy that was in the capacity provided by Hyperflux Avionic being lost between Railjack sessions.
- Fixed the stat value of Flux Capacity on Reactors showing higher than actual stats.
- We're using Round To value of 10 instead of 1, so some values were showing higher than they should be (37.x would show as 40).
- Fixed Rhino’s Roar ability buffing Battle Avionics on the Railjack.
- Warframe abilities are not intended to increase the performance of the Railjack.
- Fixed the Shatter Burst Battle Avionic not displaying damage numbers when it affects enemies.
- Fixed being in Operator mode in the Dry Dock and then starting a Railjack mission resulting in your Operator being in it’s non-combat Dojo state.
- Fixed pressing the ‘Reset Defaults’ button in the Railjack Customization screen punting you back to the Railjack Components screen.
- Fixed Scrap button for Repaired Wreckage having the same text as for unrepaired Wreckage.
- Fixed Last Stand Avionics descriptions showing incorrect upgrade numbers.
- Fixed Wing Turrets on the Railjack sometimes disappearing in AR mode.
- Fixed swapping around Battle Avionics in the Dry Dock sometimes resulting in misordered Battle Avionics in your Railjack mission.
- Fixed placeholder text in the Tactical Menu when viewed while in a Missile Platform.
- Fixed overzealous particle sizes on the Naberus, Corposant Prime, and Spore Ephemeras when in Archwing.
- Fixed inability to interact with Chat when viewing the Railjack Research screen with a controller.
- Fixed Kuva Lich transmissions playing while in the Railjack Star Chart.
- Fixed a script error when using the Archwing Slingshot.
- Fixed a script error when using the Forward Artillery.
- Fixed a script error when transitioning to and from the Dry Dock.
- Fixed a script error when boarding a Crewship.
- Fixed network race conditions that could cause a crash when playing Railjack.
- Fixed super bright lighting during the exit cinematic of some Point of Interests.
- Grendel Specters can now use all of his Abilities! I prefer my meatballs on the side.
- Kuva Thralls now have a unique marker to differentiate them from the Lich!
- Removed the slight red tint that was always displayed on the Shedu glow, no matter your Energy color choices.
- Warframe/weapon tooltip in the Inventory will now display an Exilus icon if said item/Warframe has one installed.
- Made some micro-optimizations to the mini-map code.
- Fixed quickly cancelling out of a Grineer console hack resulting in a progression stopper.
- Fixes towards missing subtitles/dialogue during the Apostasy Prologue quest.
- Fixed Pennant not using all attacks/features of Wise Razor Stance. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1152222-is-pennant-wise-razor-combo-working-correctly/
- Fixes towards Drahk Masters making the stolen weapon for Clients disappear whenever the Masters Halikar is returned through nonstandard means. As reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/eo8xy1/drahk_masters_can_delete_a_clients_weapon_for_the/
- Fixed Kuva Ayanga no longer having its Area Of Effect properties.
- Fixed Kuva Thrall Mercies not counting towards the Executioner Nightwave Challenge.
- Fixed numerous weapon hand positions, walking animations, and t-posing in regards to Wisp.
Fixed cases of Warframe stats appearing unranked when viewed in the Arsenal.Backed out due to breaking the Market.
- Fixed missing ‘Hide Owned’ option and inability to purchase multiple of the same item after going to purchase Debt Bonds then going to another vendor in Fortuna.
- Fixed the UI breaking when selecting the ‘Select All’ button in Vendor screens (Fisher Hai-Luk, etc).
- Fixed incorrect Electricity FX on Volt Proto Skin footsteps.
- Fixed incorrect Electricity FX above Volt’s Electric Shield when Shock is cast through it.
- Fixed the Tonfa Hades Skin flame FX always appearing orange despite changing the Energy color. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1146899-tennogen-tonfa-hades-skin/
- Fixes towards the camera not following you when going back and forth from Submersible areas in Uranus tilesets.
January 11th, 2020 Forum Post
We bring you another Hotfix before the weekend arrives. The first Hotfix of 2020, 27.0.9, brought a slew of Railjack tailored Additions, Changes, and Fixes (among general ones as well), of which we have been reading your initial feedback. Railjack Resource balancing continues to be a hot topic of discussion in regards to the overall Railjack experience. More to come!
- Railjack Additions, Changes, and Fixes
- Players will now have ~3 seconds of invulnerability when exiting the Railjack or a Point of Interest!
- This window allows for a moment to escape from the incoming damage aimed close to your location so you don’t fall victim to a one-shot death.
- Increased the refund from Scrapping repaired Wreckage to 80% from 50%.
- A welcomed increase from feedback that still maintains the risk vs reward of repairing Wreckage, hence why is it not a 100% return.
- Repairing a minor Railjack Breach/Fire/Electrical when a Catastrophic Failure breach is active will no longer give Health back to the Railjack.
- This addresses numerous cases of Railjack invulnerability abuse by manipulating the Catastrophic Failure breach timer. We’re looking at other ways to allow Health on minor Breach repairs/fires/electrical during a Catastrophic Failure without opening the door to this misuse.
- Wreckage capacity now appears in the equip screen for Components and Armaments, allowing you to see how many you currently own while Scrapping.
- Distance values on Railjack enemies will now be displayed once their name is visible.
- Upgraded art quality for certain Grineer Installations in Railjack missions.
- Made some micro-optimizations to the Railjack HUD.
- Fixed inability to destroy enemy Crewships that have been hijacked.
- Fixed the wide door in the Pulse Turbine not opening for Clients.
- Fixed being placed outside of the Railjack level when loading into a Railjack mission from your Orbiter as the Operator.
- Fixed control settings such as mouse sensitivity being set to non-Railjack settings when a Crewship is destroyed.
- This was most noticeable when Piloting the Railjack during the Crewship explosion, as sensitivity would abruptly change until the Pilot seat was dismounted.
- Fixed cases of Armament Wreckage unique stats not showing. This was due to the physical Armament not being equipped on the side of the *Railjack, which then considered it not equipped.
- Fixed Carcinnox Armaments displaying incorrect Falloff ranges in the Dry Dock stats.
- Fixed the Munition Ammo count UI in the Railjack displaying 1 more capacity than you actually have (ie 30/31).
- Fixed Railjack Forge not applying yield multipliers (Engineer Intrinsic bonus) to displayed craft amounts.
- Fixes towards Ram Sleds occurring during a transition to the Dojo after completing a Railjack mission.
- Fixed hazard markers (Fire, Electricity, Fast Travel) inside the Railjack appearing in the wrong locations when viewed in the Tactical Menu while on the Pilot seat or side Turrets.
- Fixed missing Railjack enemy UI after exiting/returning/exiting the Railjack.
- Fixed incorrect minimap overlay when failing a Railjack mission and returning to the Dojo.
- Fixed Railjack enemies displaying a Rank of 00.
- Fixed a crash while transitioning levels in the Railjack.
- Fixed a script error that can occur when exiting the Archwing Slingshot after opening the pause menu, which caused a persistent black screen.
- Some camera issues still persist that we’re investigating.
- Fixed some Mods displaying under the Items section on the End of Mission screen.
- Fixed Reliquary Drive appearing to have the ‘vacant’ text even after completing the Key quest.
- Fixed unlocalized Railjack recall text.
- The Shedu Blueprint has been added to Cephalon Simaris’ Lost & Found Offerings (only after acquisition Quest completion).
- Increased range that the Mine Osprey drops mines from. This combined with their behaviour bringing them close to the player meant the Ospreys would only usually get about one mine dropped before hovering harmlessly near the player.
- Removed decimals in the Arsenal stats if damage Falloff range is 1000 or greater to fix numbers overlapping and appearing messy.
- Fixed Jackal and Razorback not correctly turning to face players sometimes when you get behind them.
- Fixed Korrudo having inherited the Hirudo’s Health on Critical Hits mechanic.
- Fixed the Redeemer weapon series appearing to deal 10x Damage than it actually was.
- This affected Arsenal stats only, in missions it did the correct damage.
- More fixes towards Wisp movement animations issues when equipped with the Atmos and Nunchaku.
- Fixed incorrect Energy color for the Vengeful Shockwave Ephemera.
- Fixed Ivara Prime’s Quiver ability not using her Artemis Bow Prime mesh. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1160446-ivara-primes-1-doesnt-use-the-right-artemis-bow-texture/
- Fixed the Paris Prime arrow using incorrect textures.
- Fixed incorrect Energy color on the Hema muzzle flash light.
- Fixed overly metallic reflections on the Kopesh Longsword Skin.
- Fixed incorrect lightning textures on Volts. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1160559-bad-lightning-still-not-fixed/
- Fixed missing Channeling particle FX on the Targis Prime Armor (appears with x2 Combo Counter).
- Fixed seeing a distorted flat circle on the Staticor explosion (and radiation areas).
- Fixed incorrect Kubrow eye glow color when using the Metus Fur Pattern.
- Fixed Eidolon Lures disappearing at certain camera angles.
- Fixed MOA and Kavat Companion Emblems being equipped on the wrong side.
- Fixed broken warp sounds in the Sentient tileset.
- Fixed a script error related to Tusk Mortar Bombards crouching.
January 9th, 2020 Forum Post
Happy New Year, Tenno! Nothing quite compares to starting a new year when it comes to contextualizing our journey so far. 7 years ago almost to the day, we found ourselves Reworking Ember… redoing the Ember model entirely! These Update notes are a blast from the past - and every January we start off with a build that aims to address as much as possible from the Holidays without having our players wait too long for fixes. So here is the first of many Hotfixes for January 2020! We do not have an ETA on other Updates, as we are focusing on Hotfixing at this time.
- Railjack Additions, Changes, and Fixes
- Halved Fighter Armor
Enemy Fighters in Railjack have too much armor - meaning your Railjack weapons just don’t feel great in the time it takes to kill an enemy. All Fighter Armor values have been halved, with a slight boost in health for non-elites to compensate.
Armor value changes:
- Flak: 300 to 150
- Elite Flak: 350 to 175
- Taktis: 250 to 125
- Elite Taktis: 350 to 175
- Cutter: 250 to 125
- Elite Cutter: 300 to 150
- Outrider: 800 to 300
- Elite Outrider: 800 to 400
Health value changes:
- Flak health: 250 to 375
- Taktis health: 200 to 300
- Cutter health: 200 to 300
Our intent is to make Railjack weapons more effective on their own. As such, Rhino’s Roar and Saryn’s Toxic Lash no longer unintentionally affect Railjack weapons, as per [DE]Marcus’ post here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1159587-rail-jack-crewship-strategies-dome-charges/
All Battle Avionics are now potential drops from Elite fighters in Deep Space. Also, with new permanent markers on Avionics, you’ll now ensure none go unclaimed, because you’ll see them!
Battle Avionics rarity was exacerbated by the units they dropped on - adding drops to Elite fighters should increase your chances of acquiring one. We want to see the effects of these new drops before making additional changes.
- Munitions Vortex
- Elite Exo Taktis
- Elite Gyre Taktis
- Elite Exo Taktis
- Elite Kosma Cutter
- Elite Gyre Cutter
- Blackout Pulse
- Elite Exo Taktis
- Elite Exo Flak
- Particle Ram
- Elite Exo Cutter
- Shatter Burst
- Elite Exo Flak
- Seeker Volley
- Elite Exo Cutter
- Void Hole
- Elite Exo Flak
- Adding Void Hole to Elite Exo Flaks should make it significantly easier to acquire due to their spawn rates, but we will continue to watch all the drops in case they need further changes.
- Fiery Phoenix
- Elite Exo Cutter
- Weapon & Proc Adjustments
The idea of ‘one damage type to rule them all’ is one we want to avoid in Railjack’s early days. We are rebalancing aspects of certain Damage types to ensure there’s balanced choices. The Armor changes in conjunction with this means this is a combined effort of finding the right place for all damage types, not just one leader. Please bear with us as we navigate this particular space - with your help, hopefully everyone will get to put their favourites from their Arsenal to use!
- Decreased the effectiveness of the Particle proc but increased its Duration
- Reduced to 7.5% damage bonus per hit, still stacks, and lasts 20 seconds. The exponential growth and short duration meant this was far more beneficial to rapid-fire guns than anything else.
- Increased the effectiveness of the Incendiary proc but decreased its Duration
- Double the damage per tick but half the duration; same total damage but in less time to feel more relevant.
- Pulsar series
- Increased base damage
- Increased fall off range
- These extremely precise weapons were having trouble competing with the other options available. Increased damage by about 10% and increased effective range should help give them a more viable role.
- Photor series
- Increased fall off range
- Extra range and these also benefit indirectly from the improvement to Incendiary status.
- Increased fall off range
- Cryophon series
- Reduced damage and increased fall off range
- Reducing the armor values of enemies made these capable of killing every enemy in a single hit, this brings them back in line with the intended time to kill. Please bear in mind we are actively watching player stats and collecting feedback, and are willing to iterate on balance.
- Reduced damage and increased fall off range
- Zetki House
- Reduced Heat Accretion for all Zetki weapon variants apart from Cryophon
- This house trades more heat for more damage, but it felt like they were TOO hot for the amount of extra damage you got. Compared to the baseline weapons, Zetki now offers 50% more damage for double heat instead of quadruple heat.
- Reduced Heat Accretion for all Zetki weapon variants apart from Cryophon
- Rush Repair Drone Removed from Market
We are removing the option to buy the Rush Repair Drone and leaving it only as a reward earned at the end of mission (no longer an in-world drop due to security concerns). We are doing this based on feedback that as a purchasing option it feels too unfair of an advantage. While it technically abides by our rule of ‘Pay for Time’, it bypasses a huge segment of the Railjack resource value. You can still pay to rush Repairs once you’ve contributed resources, but you can no longer outright bypass the entire experience by purchasing the item from the market. We will continue to use Rush Repair Drones as a reward - just not as a Market item.
- Doubled the chance of obtaining Wreckage from End of Mission Rewards
This increase will help you acquire more pieces so you can pick and choose which you want to keep. However, we needed to reduce the chance of obtaining Relics to accommodate the Wreckage increase.
- Permanent in-world markers have been added to Avionics and Salvage in Railjack when they drop.
- This will allow you to always know what remains on the field of battle, and how to navigate accordingly. Adding awareness to the important loot has been a huge request, and this visibility increase should make sure no loot is left behind. Aside, we are reviewing ‘vacuum’ range.
- Asterite Resource pickups now reward 2x as much Asterite.
- Asterite costs for Wreckage were going a bit too slowly, so now you will earn it at twice the rate.
- Your Squad Overlay is now visible when in various Railjack modes (Pilot, Weapon, etc).
- There’s been consistent expression that ‘seeing my Squad’s status’ is important. We have now ensured it’s visible when piloting / gunning / etc, and we have added some new iconography to show player states.
- Added ‘Squad Status’ for Railjack Missions in the Squad Overlay.
- These Icons show what your squadmates are doing, including: pilot, gunner, cannon, Omni Tool, Archwing, at a point of interest, engineering, fighting a boarding team, in slingshot, in Crewship, or just messing around on the Railjack doing nothing specific.
- Intrinsic points can no longer be gained once all available Intrinsics are maxed out. If you are already above the maximum, your additional points have not been lost.
- Railjack minimap is now always fully visible.
- Better centered the Railjack Pilot HUD diamond.
- Added new force feedback to all Weapons and Missile Launchers.
- Off-screen space enemy markers in Archwing now show awareness state fill.
- Fixed some color and alpha settings on off-screen markers in Archwing for better visibility.
- Increased brightness and thickness of enemy markers in Railjack.
- Updated the Railjack name placement on all Skins to be better visible.
- Set the maximum length for Railjack Names to 50 characters - in practice, this is almost an increase. The limit before was set by width along the available real estate. Now we have properly conforming names. .
- Optimized camera placements overall when customizing Railjack / viewing aspects.
- The ‘Toggle Interior’ button now has a checkbox to indicate active state.
- Railjack Health and Shield now show when they are invulnerable (i.e after a Catastrophic Failure Breach).
- Removed HUD markers from missiles launched by Seeker Volley battle avionic, which also fixed enemy HUD markers disappearing.
- The player’s view of a Cloaked Railjack (using Void Cloak) is now a more obvious effect.
- Railjack name shows in ‘edit name’ input box.
- Railjack name shows in HUD instead of generic ‘Railjack’.
- Cargo consoles now show a small effect when they are busy and unavailable to use.
- Controller ‘start’ button now closes tactical menu instead of opening top menu.
- Slightly zoomed out the tactical map when on the railjack, increased visibility of minimap features.
- Sorting for Drain will now sort higher Drain to the top.
- Added Wreckage count to equip screen.
- Fixed Engines Colour customization not working properly.
- Fixed an issue with Railjack stats appearing as the default one when pressing ESC on any part of Components menu.
- Fixed missing sounds on a certain Archwing fly-in cinematic.
- Fixed a script error in the Tactical Map.
- Fixed erroneous ‘Stealth’ component from Railjack gun Huds.
- Fixed Arrows for Railjack markers pointing the wrong way when you have a scaled HUD.
- Fixed Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead spawning enemy ships inside Railjacks (lol).
- Fixed an issue where using the Archwing Slingshot with Melee equipped causes issues.
- Fixed an issue where you could use menus while in Archwing Slingshot.
- Fixed the ‘Hijacked’ Grineer Crewship spawning inside geometry.
- Fixed multiple [HC] tags appearing.
- Fixed an issue where players entering Grineer Ramsleds could travel unknown places.
- Fixed Ivara’s Zipline persisting when in Railjack Emplacements.
- Fixed Railjack audio looping when in Landing Craft.
- Fixed the Reliquary Void Branches not persisting.
- Fixed Ballistic and Particle damage icons being swapped in-game.
- Fixed Railjack Slingshot FX colour not updating properly.
- Fixed Railjack Weaponry appearing at odd angles for Clients when dismounting.
- Fixed Clients being permanently dead in Railjacks if they return to a Dojo in the ‘Revive’ screen.
- Fixed Tactical views of players on Railjack Weaponry not working correctly.
- Fixed overlapping music on mission complete.
- Fixed being able to acquire Revolite by methods other than crafting / preparing Payloads.
- Fixed Archwing death causing players to respawn at the beginning of the mission.
- Fixed Omni tool equip animation causing loss of functionality when mounting emplacements/piloting.
- Fixed Omni Tool having an ammo type (which didn’t actually interact with anything).
- Fixed multiple crashes that could occur when loading into a mission as a client in a Landing Craft.
- Fixed Omni Tool showing level ‘0’.
- Fixed being able to exit an emplacement without animations instantly by spamming esc multiple times.
- Fixed railjack mission complete popup rendering behind the railjack HUD.
- Fixed grineer Crewship console disabling the shield when exiting the hack without completing.
- Fixed Crewship healing bubble not being seen or affected by clients.
- Fixed Sigma Engines displaying incorrect stats.
- Fixed some weapons showing incorrect icons.
- Fixed railjack engineering 10 intrinsic not working for clients.
- Fixed the repair drones not disappearing if someone else repairs the malfunction before the drones finish it.
- Fixed drifting sound stopping properly when pilot leaves pilot seat during drifting.
- Fixed bug where Intrinsics could be kept on mission abort, which was never intended.
- Fixed Archwing bug that would cause Clients to be stuck with normal weapons if they slingshot into a non-Crewship enemy.
- Optimized Host-Migration speeds for Clients to be significantly faster.
- Optimized collision on Orokin Derelict Tentacles to better match current player movement skills.
- Optimized muzzle flash FX on the Zundi Pistol Skin
- Cleaned up Sonicor light FX.
- Tweaked Ivara Prime prowl effect to be less prominent while moving to reduce eye-strain based on feedback.
- Disable Y key triggering randomize appearance in arsenal to prevent accidental randomization
- The Pennant has been removed from Conclave.
- Removed redundant ‘Damage Blocked’ stat from Saryn’s Toxic Lash.
- Removed a crate from extraction zone in Grineer Shipyard so it will stop taunting solo players who couldn’t get it.
- Updated the background for Glyph dioramas in the market.
- Added decos around Simaris targets so they are less likely to be mistaken for Thralls.
- Optimized Imperator projectiles to improve performance.
- Optimized performance in a section of the Kuva Fortress.
- Shedu now uses its clip mesh when disarmed (the whole gun is too big!)
- Added pickup text to Shedu and Euphona Prime.
- Prime Smite Infested and the Zylok are now tradeable.
- Disabled the new boss Health bar on Razorback because it was causing an issue. Razorback will now have it’s original Health bar.
- *Missed change: Garuda can now queue her Dread Mirror projectile charge/throw more easily after using Seeking Talons.
- Added long requested Wisp Walk, Run, and Sprint movement to Melee weapons, and fixed her movement when equipped with the Shedu.
- Fixed the Jotunheim Oculus being too faded during gameplay.
- Fixed the Cirrus Chest piece interacting poorly with Wisp.
- Fixed the Cirrus Leg Armor being incorrectly placed on several Warframes.
- Fixed an issue where Chroma’s Elemental Ward in the ‘Fire’ mode would subtract health if Operators strayed too far from Warframes.
- Fixed the Quellor being unable to use Ammo Mutation Mods.
- Fixed an issue with Quellor energy colour as per:https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1159744-quellor-energy-color-not-changing/
- Fixed an issue where the Shedu would get stuck after regenerating ammo.
- Fixed Elemental FX not working properly on Excalibur Deluxe Nikana.
- Fixed Elemental FX not working properly on Wukong Deluxe Whip.
- Fixed a script error in Inaros’ Sandstorm.
- Fixed overlapping environmental issues in Grineer Galleons.
- Fixed an issue with the Behemoth Juggernaut boil not being opaque.
- Fixed a false John Prodman icon showing up in Baro’s wares…
- Fixed an issue with camera zoom being too close to Grendel after using transference + Pulverize.
- Fixed Daikyu FX issue as reported here:https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1146968-drawn-daikyu-arrows-energy-effect-lingers-since-last-major-patch/
- Fixed Chroma’s Electric Elemental Ward not responding to Power Duration Mods.
- Fixed Nezha’s Blazing Chakram not working correctly for Clients when charged. https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1137588-charged-blazing-chakram-not-traveling-for-clients-fix-pending/
- Fixed a script error in Wukong’s Celestial Twin ability.
- Fixed a script error in Chroma’s Effigy ability.
- Fixed Imugi Prime Shoulder pieces always glowing blue when Mirage is using Eclipse.
- Fixed Nezha’s FX not properly working on ragdolled enemies.
- Fixed the Shedu using the wrong weapon mesh when disarmed.
- Fixed the Shedu being unable to use Projectile-based Mods (Speed, etc).
- Fixed Ivara Prime’s Artemis Bow Prime darkening when viewed in the Arsenal.
- Fixed the permanently black Prisma Koi Sentinel tail https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1139662-prisma-koi-sentinel-tail-colored-all-black/
- Fixed permanent Water FX on players using Itzal’s Arch Line to escape water.
- Fixed incorrect textures on Ivara Prime using the Astrea TennoGen.
- Fixed Nox enemies being turned into Thralls by Liches.
- Fixed Demolishers being turned into Thralls by Liches.
- Fixed FX issues with the Simaris Ship / Dojo Decoration no properly adjusting when moving around.
- Fixed Frost’s Snowglobe missing the invulnerability period on cast.
- Fixed an issue with some TennoCon Glyphs appearing the same.
- Fixed missing Venka Melee sounds.
- Fixed Kuva Liches stealing Conclave Rewards.
- Fixed Kuva Tolon Chest Armor having an incorrect icon.
- Fixed a distressed pipe appearing as white instead of red in Jupiter.
- Fixed the Heartwood Armor set clipping with Rhino.
- Fixed lightmaps on pressure plates in old Corpus ship Sabotage core.
- Fixed a crate that was spawning within walls on the Grineer Shipyard.
- Fixed a minimap that was missing from a section of the Grineer Shipyard.
- Fixed Terra Manker’s weapon sound playing non-positionally.
- Fixed magnetic proc sound playing repeatedly on Shock Eximus Auras.
- Fixed a crash caused by an assertion failure.
- Fixed Mercy icon appearing on floor for Larvlings.
- Fixed Wuush and Meteor whip skins not sitting properly in the hands when used with some whips.
- Fixed offsets for Equinox night form leg armor so it sits better on the leg.
- Fixed several script crashes caused by Warframe and Archwing abilities.
- Fixed an issue with Ciphers that was causing fails not to count properly in fails stat.
- Fixed Distortion Overrides not working on objects whose base materials themselves didn't have a distortion shader.
- Fixed the Quellor’s clip rendering behind the gun if reloading while aiming.
- Fixed clients sometimes not getting Relic reward selection screen.
- Fixed Frame display showing when backing out of controller customization while in mission.
- Fixed single emissive colors not showing properly on Equinox and Khora.
- Fixed miniature Boiler pods that could get stuck lingering in mid-air.
- Fixed violent flickering in Helminth room.
- Fixed the too-thick dust in the middle of the Orbiter.
- Fixed Imperator GPU particles moving towards the camera.
- Fixed various issues with the Kuva Ayangya, including not firing sometimes in space.
- Fixed some attachments not showing combo multiplier FX.
- Fixed Saryn Prime appearing covered in a flickering triangle FX when casting Molt or Toxic Lash.
December 21st, 2019 Forum Post
Our last workweek Hotfix before the holiday break here at the DE studio! We still have lots we want to achieve with Empyrean, such as Wreckage Repair cancelling, Rank 10 Intrinsic balancing, and more! 2020 will bring these more adventurous changes, but we didn’t want to leave 2019 without a few more QOL changes and fixes.
We’ll still be around monitoring for any fires that require our Hotfixing attention - happy holidays, Tenno!
- Railjack Changes & Fixes
- Significantly increased the amount of Common Resources awarded by the End of Mission Rewards. This touches on our plans for Economy balancing within Railjack, and should lend a hand to furthering your Wreckage and Payload crafting projects!
- Crewship projectiles no longer seek after Archwings! They’ll still attempt to fire at you but they will no longer seek and one-hit-KO your Archwing.
- Fixed inability to enter the ‘Investigate Anomaly’ objective on Ruse War Field.
- Fixed screen turning completely black when inside a Blackhole, forever searching for that guy from that space movie with the books.
- Fixed players becoming stuck in an infinite loading tunnel when launching from the Orbiter.
- Fixed common crash that could occur when a Crewship was destroyed while someone was aboard.
- Fixed a crash when trying to access the Payload screen during Host migration, or at the start of the mission before it's done loading.
- Fixed Non-Elite Exo Fighters unable to spawn in Veil Proxima.
- Fixed Gyre Elites not dropping Avionics.
- Fixed characters in certain languages such as Simplified Chinese not showing correctly in input fields.
December 20th, 2019 Forum Post
- Railjack Changes & Fixes
- We’ve added improved visuals towards the Forge Stations in Railjack to better illustrate when a Station is busy. The floor ring located at the base of each Station will now appear lit when the Station is ready for Forging, and will appear unlit when the Station is busy. This also fixes missing progress circle UI for the Forge Stations to indicate when a Station is busy.
- Enemy Crewship UI markers will now always be displayed no matter what the range is to fix tedious scouring to find that poor last victim. We are also working on improving flow overall.
- Fixed missing controller key callouts on the Railjack Tactical Menu. You may notice no callout at all, which means the Tactical Menu is not bound to anything and you must bind it first.
- Fixed max ranked Battle Forge Railjack Avionic trying to subtract 3.4E+38 seconds (more than the age of the universe) from remaining Forge cooldown time.
- Fixed Railjack Engines and Reactors displaying as equipped on the wrong part of the Railjack (Engines on Wing Turrets, etc).
- Fixed activating the Omni gear recall twice in succession resulting in breaking the UI timer, not teleporting you, and inability to use it again.
- Fixed an unhackable console in a Grineer Galleon Railjack base
- Fixed End of Mission screen popping up and 2nd mission not starting when you fail a mission in Railjack, return to Dry Dock, and then try to start another mission.
- Fixes towards crashes occurring from Crewships.
- Fixed a crash related to Railjack encounters activating during a Host migration.
- Fixed a script error if Client is going from Dry Dock to a session hosted from the Orbiter.
- Fixed some Railjack interior textures appearing more ‘Wear & Tear’ than others.
- Fixed Fulmin (only when reduced to below 10 rounds on Semi-Auto firing mode), Flux Rifle, Kitguns with the 'Gaze' Chamber type and Pax Charge Arcane, Imperator/Vandal, Cycron, and Larkspur not recharging correctly.
- Fixed Aksomati Prime and Baza Prime having the same Riven Disposition as their normal variants despite the UI displaying their correct Disposition of 1.
- Fixed misplaced meshes in the Corpus Ship Exterminate tileset.
- Fixed a script error if the Host selects a mission while the Client is still loading into the squad.
December 19th, 2019 Forum Post
- Railjack Changes & Fixes
- Fixed Crewships being spawned as Tenno Faction, which resulted in numerous issues such as not attacking you, Fighters attacking it instead, and Railjack Turrets not doing any damage to it. This also fixes a fatal crash related to this bug.
December 18th, 2019 Forum Post
6 Days ago on PC, Empyrean launched! We have done 5 Hotfixes (here comes #6) with more to come before we rest up over the Holidays. Did the update release exactly as we had hoped? Not exactly - we’ve got bugs to fix and things to balance! Check out the Dev Workshop to read about where we are and coming changes: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1154580-empyrean-the-journey-so-far/
- Railjack Changes & Fixes
- Asteroids now drop multiple Resources! Alongside other Resources, this significantly increase Titanium gains; a prominent feedback request!
- You may notice a blinking indication on Veil Proxima from time to time. We suggest investigating...
- Pennant and Quellor Blueprints are now shared pickups; no longer required for all players to manually collect the pickup! Thanks for your patience as we work toward the rest of the on-foot items being picked up.
- You can now trade Avionics in your Dojo or Maroo’s Bazaar!
- Increased chance to get common and uncommon Resources from associated crates onboard Crewships and other Points of Interest to aid in your Forging and overall Resource required crafting needs. This increase in commons and uncommons was achieved by directing Rare resources to be space-combat only drops, and having common and uncommon more dominant on-foot.
- Points of Interest and Crewships that launch Ramsleds will now only do so 4 times. This fixes Crewships launching an infinite amount of Ramsleds to knock at your door.
- Changed the pips of Avionic Ranks vs Grid Ranks to better illustrate between the two.
- Added House icons to Avionic names for clarity.
- The Railjack name text now has its own separate color slot in the ‘Primary Text Color’.
- Optimizations towards performance when Piloting the Railjack.
- Removed scannable lore items from the ‘Investigate Anomaly’ objective nodes. They shall return when ready!
- Added visual variety to the asteroids in Saturn Proxima and Veil Proxima.
- Ramsleds have been given an upgrade the farther you progress into the Railjack Star Chart! Be on the lookout for shielded variants that will require precise aim and firepower!
- Revised description for error message about unable to find an open squad:
- Could not find an Open Squad. Please try again, or launch a new session from your personal Railjack stationed in a Dojo's Dry Dock.
- Fixed players being blocked from returning to Dry Dock after new Update/Hotfix/Host migration. You’ll now see a nice message telling you to return to the Dry Dock to get your goodies!
- Fixed incorrect droptable for all enemies in nodes that give you the ‘Investigate Anomaly’ objective.
- Fixed infinite spawn exploit from the Assassinate target, Blite in Galleon Points of Interest. The cooldown for him to spawn new minions now ramps up over time.
- Fixes towards cases where the End of Mission screen displays more Intrinsic earned than you actually did.
- Fixed being in all types of broken states if the Crewship you’re piloting blows up.
- Fixed Host migration after exposing a radiator in a point of interest (Pulse Turbine, Shipkiller Platform, etc) resulting in an inability to complete the mission.
- Fixed the Hyperflux Flux Capacity buff not properly applying to the Railjack.
- Potential fix towards losing Railjack objective markers after a Host migration.
- Potential fix for the Asteroid Hanger Crewship being stuck, resulting in an inability to complete the mission.
- Fixed inability to progress past certain doors in the Railjack Missile Platform interior. As reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/ebl6o7/there_is_no_hack_terminal_on_this_missile/
- Fixed the shortcut path not opening up for Clients when destroying the Core in the Missile Platform.
- Fixed for certain weapons still damaging the Elite Kosma Flak through it's shield ability.
- Fixed Rhino’s Iron Skin FX applying to the Nose/Wing Turrets.
- Fixed seeing tiny asteroids back in your Orbiter/Dry Dock.
- Fixed a script error if an encounter triggered during a Host migration.
- Fixed inability to equip the Astrea Skin/Helmet on Ivara Prime. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1153985-ivara-prime-astrea-skin/
- Fixed ability to yeet the Jordas Golem with Itzal’s Arch Line ability, thus breaking the mission.
- Fixed Excalibur Zato’s visor appearing to jitter instead of being rigid.
- Fixed missing Melee sounds on Zaws equipped with a Scythe or Nikana Skin.
- Fixed the Arit Longsword Skin being invisible and having no sounds if used on a Zaw.
- More fixes towards Elemental FX being misaligned on Zaw Skins.
- Fixed Trinity Prime having weird tail cloth physics.
- Fixed the Massif Prime Syandana getting stuck on Ivara Prime’s skirt cloth.
- Fixed the Ivara Kuvael Huntress Helmet floating away from Ivara Prime’s body.
- Fixed a script error when clicking an unnecessary Replicate button on Researched Dojo Pigments.
December 17th, 2019 Forum Post
- Avionics Drop Chance Increase + Dirac Resource Drop Change
Dirac is one-size-fits-all resource for Railjack upgrading - from Grid to Avionics. Wreckage can be scrapped for it, Avionics can be scrapped for it, and it can be found virtually everywhere in Railjack missions. Avionics are an important part of your Railjack customization and power experience, and are only found in a few places.
For this round of changes, we are doing the following:
- Removed Dirac from Grineer Fighter Drop Tables. This now means everywhere else (mission complete, scrapping, point of interest, etc) are the best sources for Dirac. Having Grineer Fighters be the best source for everything was overkill - they now are Avionics and Resource focused.
- Increased Avionics Drop Chance from 10% to 15% from Grineer Fighters. This means you will come across Avionics more frequently, thus - more chances at ones you don’t have, and more Dirac chances from your duplicates.
- Increased the Wreckage Dirac Scrap Values across the board by 3x.
- MK I Wreckage increased from 25 to 75 Dirac.
- MK II Wreckage increased from 50 to 150 Dirac.
- MK III Wreckage increased from 75 to 225 Dirac.
- This also fixed an issue with Clan Engines not all scaling correctly.
Next up on our list is Resources overall, universal Loot Pickup sharing, and more!
- Railjack Changes & Fixes
- Crewships now have their own unique enemy marker to differentiate them from all other fighters around!
- Removed (for real this time) Credit Caches from the Railjack rewards, as the ‘bonus rewards’ still included Credits.
- Elite Kosma Flaks will now only use their shield ability if facing their target.
- Removed Resource collection sound for all items except: Carbides, Copernics, Cubic Diodes and Pustrels due to a constant stream of that specific sound because it happens for every single pickup. Sound is now reserved for important Forging Resources!
- Fixed an exploit where Turret encounters would infinitely respawn despite not being intended to (nor Grineer having the means to generate infinite turrets, yet).
- Fixed inability to complete a Railjack mission with a Pulse Turbine objective if a Host migration occurred, due to vulnerable radiators respawning and breaking the objective.
- Fixes towards Clients taking a longer time than normal to load back into a Railjack mission after a Host migration has occurred. Clients will typically take longer than the Host to load back in, but hopefully this cuts down the load time a bit.
- Fixed Armament Wreckage not showing their innate bonuses before and after Repair. The before Repair stats can be seen by selecting the *Armament Wreckage and pressing TAB.
- Fixed unequipping and equipping Railjack Components resulting in their upgrades stacking.
- Fixed a potential script error with the Missile Platforms in Railjack missions.
- Fixed a script error when using the Railjack Particle Ram.
- Fixed Octavia using the default songs for Clients.
- Fixed Kubrow animations popping/jittering when returning to the Incubator after the menu is opened.
- Fixes towards Syandana’s clipping through Excalibur Zato Skins body.
- Fixed a script error when the Eidolon Teralyst screams.
- Fixed a script error when casting numerous Archwing abilities.
- Fixed a script error when casting numerous Warframe abilities.
December 17th, 2019 Forum Post - Ivara Prime
- IVARA PRIME HAS ARRIVED!
Practice stealth as you track your prey, then strike with ruthless precision as Ivara Prime! No hunt is complete without the Baza Prime and Aksomati Prime!
- Ivara Prime
As regal and lethal as a nighttime wood, this is the queen of the hunt in her ultimate form.
- Baza Prime
The Orokin-engineered definition of silent lethality.
- Aksomati Prime
The elegant Aksomati precisely refined to its ultimate manifestation.
You can find Ivara Prime, Baza Prime, and Aksomati Prime Relics in their classic spots (Void, Derelict, Defense, Survival, etc) with the addition of Railjack missions - All Credit Cache Rewards have been replaced with Relics! Check your in-game Codex for Relic drop locations.
Get the newest Prime gear with Ivara Prime Access and Prime Accessories here: https://www.warframe.com/prime-access
With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifices:
- Replaced Steel Meridian’s Sacrifice of Zephyr Prime Chassis with Equinox Prime Neuroptics
- Replaced Arbiters of Hexis’ Sacrifice of Kronen Prime Blade with Tipedo Prime Handle
- Replaced Perrin Sequence’s Sacrifice of Zephyr Prime Chassis with Wukong Prime Chassis
If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.
- Railjack Changes & Fixes
- Added Railjack Health perks for performing repairs on the Railjack:
- 15% of max Health for Fire and Electricity Traps
- 20% of max Health for Ruptures
- 30% of max Health for Hull Breaches
- Currently a Hull Breach Repair grants you 10 seconds of Railjack invulnerability. With the added Health perk for Hull Breaches, we’ve tweaked the Railjack Invulnerability time to grant a benefit to those with haste to compensate! Repairing a Hull Breach now grants Railjack invulnerability scaled to the amount of time left on the ‘Catastrophic Failure Imminent' timer. You can get anywhere from 5 - 15 seconds of Railjack invulnerability based on your Hull Breach Repair urgency.
- Removed Credit Caches from the Railjack reward table! Relics have been added in Railjack missions to compensate for this.
- Increased the cooldown of the Elite Kosma Flak's Shield ability and fixed the shield not actually blocking damage sometimes.
- Adjusted hit boxes on the Elite Kosma Flak for improved accuracy.
- Adjustments to the Archwing Cannon firing animation for a less janky launch.
- Removed a certain floating prison found in Railjack missions due to numerous collision/sizing issues. It shall return at a later date!
- Enabled Push-To-Talk in Railjack keyboard bindings.
- Removed Crewship eligibility from the Simulacrum.
- Fixed the Sover Strait node missing from Earth Proxima.
- Fixed attempting to load to the Dry Dock through the Railjack from the Orbiter sometimes causing infinite loading or a crash.
- Fixed a soft lock when attempting to Repair Wreckage in someone else's Dojo.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to load into a Railjack mission with a Friend.
- Fixed a crash when returning to the Dry Dock from a failed mission.
- Fixed a crash when selecting a Shield Array MK III.
- Fixed having to re-complete the Railjack objectives if there was a Host migration.
- Fixed getting numerous script errors after completing multiple missions and a Host migration occurred. This could result in objectives breaking or not updating after the migration.
- Fixed Pilot Intrinsic “Ramming Speed” not functioning.
- Fixed missing Railjack Health after a Host migration occured.
- Fixed the ‘Ramming Speed’ Pilot skill not functioning.
- Fixes towards infinite Railjack Void tunnel when transitioning from different levels.
- Fixed being placed in a weird state if you tried to launch out of the Railjack Cannon right after the Host did.
- Fixed enemy Crewships attempting to fire at things that aren't visible, either due to cover or via being invisible (ie. Itzal).
- Fixed discrepancies with End of Mission Intrinsics gained sometimes not displaying correctly.
- Fixed Railjack End of Mission results getting stuck on screen if kept open during return to Dry Dock.
- Fixes towards Clients not seeing all their gained items on the End of Mission screen when returning to the Dry Dock.
- Fixed not being awarded the Forging Bay Resources from your Railjack mission upon returning to the Dry Dock.
- Fixed some Railjack Components not having their upgrades unapplied when the Component is removed.
- Fixed Shield Arrays with the Shield redirection buff giving the Railjack an infinite buff. This also removes the resistance buff from the shield redirection buff. Wing Turrets still receive the same damage bonus on next shot.
- Fixed the Avionic Scrap screen not displaying the Ranks of Avionics.
- Fixed the Avionic Scrap screen perpetually appearing when opening your Inventory screen if you accessed the Scrap screen prior.
- Fixed turning invisible if you were in another players Railjack Arsenal when the mission started.
- Fixed Railjack walls appearing invisible when a Ramsled hits you while you're in the Nose Turret AR (Augmented Reprojection) mode.
- Fixed Warframe ability sounds not playing properly when in a Railjack Turret.
- Fixed the Dry Dock platform used to enter the Railjack clipping into it if the Caballero Railjack Skin is equipped.
- Fixed base Components displaying a rank . These are base items that have no rank.
- Fixed ability to craft more Munition than you can afford in the Payload screen, thus going into the negative values and receiving an error.
- Fixed Dredger and Outrider projectiles going through collisions.
- Fixed a script error when the Forward Artillery Cannon is charging while someone is transitioning between the Railjack and Archwing.
- Fixed cases of the Forward Artillery Cannon becoming stuck when attempting to face your target.
- Fixed the Forward Artillery Cannon not functioning after a Host migration has occurred.
- Fixes towards the Railjack appearing very dark (Cy forgot to pay the hydro bill).
- Fixed seeing the wrong prompt when attempting to further rank up an already max rank Intrinsic.
- Fixed missing texture in the Tactical Menu minimap when it's opened while returning to the Dry Dock.
- Fixed duplicate description text for Reactors with the "chance to automatically seal a breach" perk.
- Fixed Outriders being stuck to Turrets in their Codex diorama.
- Fixed losing your chosen UI Theme when Piloting a Railjack.
- Fixed Client audio replication bugs on the Radar Tower in Railjack.
- Fixes to some Archwing Cannon sounds not playing correctly.
- Fixed Octavia Abilities not properly ducking ambient and combat music in Railjack.
- Fixed some overly repetitive Cy transmissions.
- Fixed missing transmissions for Gallen/Asteroid Base points of interest.
- Fixed missing descriptions for Chat linked Railjack Resources.
- Fixed a script error when using the Omni.
- Fixed a script error when viewing/closing the Tactical Menu.
- Fixed a script error in the Railjack HUD.
- Fixed a script error when a Crewship encounter started.
- Fixed script error that can occur when reviving after dying in a Turret.
- Fixed inability to play the Kuva Fortress Pago Spy node.
- Fixed being loaded into a completely different mission when attempting to play a dynamic mission types (Kuva Siphons, Syndicate etc) when using Public matchmaking. This only occurred if there were more than one of that mission-type on the same planet at the same time.
- Fixed Sawgaws being near impossible to Tranq.
- Fixes towards Excalibur Zato’s front cloth clipping which could sometimes result in weird triangle cloth textures.
- Fixes towards clipping issues with Excalibur Zato’s left shoulder fur cloth.
- More fixes towards Syandanas clipping into Titania’s Empress Skin.
- Fixed the Gear wheel not having correct tooltips when switching back and forth between Gear and Emotes.
- Fixed two different weapon sounds being heard when firing Titania’s Dex Pixia with the Hawkmoth Skin equipped.
- Fixed a script error when viewing Profit-Taker Orb in the Codex.
- Fixed script error that could occur when Nullifier dome collides with a Kuva cloud.
- Fixed a script error related to Venari.
- Fixed script errors when your Kuva Lich would attempt to Dodge or Decoy.
- Fixed script errors for numerous Warframe ability castings.
- Fixed a script error when the Molecular Conversion Taxon Precept Mod deactivates.
- Fixed a script error when being pulled by a Grineer Scorpion.
- Fixed an issue with Grineer Ghouls causing a script error.
- Fixed missing translations in some languages that were being presented in English.
December 16th, 2019 Forum Post
*We've made a change related to the Umbra Forma Blueprint reward. These are an intentional reward drop for Railjack missions in the Veil Proxima region (harder enemies, better rewards)! Wires got crossed to have it drop on Earth, which is not intentional.
- Railjack Changes & Fixes
- Corrected Zekti Cryphon stats to their intended values. This fixes the Zekti Cryphon not having stronger damage than the base Cryphon.
- Tweaked flares and explosion FX of Fighters and Crewships in Railjack missions.
- Fixed incorrect scale and lighting of a certain prison.
- Fixed missing collision on some Crewships in Railjak.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to join a player’s Railjack from their Orbiter.
- Fixed a script crash that could kill your Railjack HUD.
- Fix for Clients not seeing turret weapon attachment animations in Railjack.
- Removed an unnecessary friendship door from Saturn Grineer Asteroid tileset interior.
- Fixed missing in-world transmissions on Jupiter's Gas City tileset.
- Fixed Terra Embattor Moa's mortar attack breaking if a target was destroyed while being targeted.
- Fixed script crash if an Arbitration Shield Drone tried to protect certain types of NPC.
- Fixed a network race condition that could lead to missing Client-side FXs in Hijack missions.
- Fixed broken HUD elements in Hijack missions after a Host migration.
- Fixed a script error that would occur if a Client joined a fishing party in progress.
- Fixed a script error when casting Volt’s Discharge ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Nova’s Molecular Prime ability.
- Fixed a script error related to Kavats.
- Fixed a potential script error in the Revenge Sentinel Precept.
- Fixed a potential script error in the Unleashed Kubrow Precept.
*Please note that we’re still working on getting updated droptables with the new Railjack nodes.
December 13th, 2019 Forum Post
Please bear with us as we triage and fix issues with the surprise Update! Warframe: Empyrean is indeed here! We will be working diligently to fix major game-breaking issues as they appear. Solid reproduction steps will help us greatly in appropriate forums!
- Railjack Changes & Fixes
- Increased the vacuum radius on Archwing and Railjack
- Railjack 200-250
- Archwing 25-50
- Reduced the the hold time to upgrade Avionics by 50%.
- Made the number of Fresnels and Nullstones that drop match the number dropped by other rare resources.
- Doubled the amount of End of Mission Railjack commons and slightly increased uncommons.
- Changed RailJack ‘Form A Crew’ button to also include ‘Select A Mission’ instruction
- Railjack Avionics, Dirac, and Wreckage can now vacuumed by Archwing.
- Changed spawning balance near end of Skirmish missions so there are fewer Crewships and Fighters as objectives near completion.
- Reduced damage multiplier on Crewship engines.
- Made Crewships more resilient to Archwing fire.
- Fixed tooltips reporting the wrong Engineering Intrinsic ranks while trying to craft Munitions and Doma Charges during missions
- Fixed Clients bypassing pre-death state of Crewships, causing them to die prematurely.
- Fixed Grineer Railjack Boarding Party having some incorrect Melee FX.
- Fixed screen staying dark sometimes after leaving the Railjack customization screen.
- Fixed camera getting suck on Reactor Room screen when closing Railjack customization.
- Fixed unlocked Railjack Research showing when selecting ‘Hide Owned’.
- Fixed ‘Hide Owned’ not working for Railjack Research.
- Fixed Railjack randomize customization so it only selects from owned items.
- Fixed cases of not being able to swap Glyphs on Railjack.
- Fixed BENDAR CLUSTER node missing from Earth Proxima.
- Fixed Fire Rate random buff not applying on Wreckage Railjack Armaments.
- Fixed being able to install multiple Railjack Avionics of same parent type, if you have an Avionic of a base type equipped (AKA two of the same Hull Wave Avionics).
- Fixed Ramsleds not despawning between Railjack missions.
- Fixed being able to board the Archwing Slingshot in the Railjack while still in Hyperspace.
- Fixed the Archwing Slingshot breaking for Clients if they tried to use it immediately after the Host.
- Fixed Railjack malfunctions (Hull Breaches, etc) not being cleared on return to Dojo
- Fixed a lingering fade-to-black when entering the Railjack from the Dry Dock.
- Fixed a crash that occurred if you opened a locker before the Master Key Parazon Mod triggered.
- Fixed Crewships not disengaging and warping away after an objective is finished.
- Fixed Railjack HUD scaling not saving properly.
- Fixed Orbiter Star Chart not checking Intrinsic requirements for joining Railjack missions.
- Fixed script error in Railjack Point of Interest weak point script after a Host migration.
- Fixed a bug for Clients where spinning Pulse Turbine blades animation will look laggy.
- Fixed a bug with electricity FX not appearing after Pulse Turbine cable destruction.
- Fixed left hand clipping on Excalibur Zato idle animation.
- Fixed script crash that could occur when a Crewship spawns.
- Fixed script crash that could occur from Fighter Escort spawns.
- Fixed script crash that could occur when Fabricating in the Dry Dock.
- Fixed script crash that could occur from Railjack pilot and guns.
- Fixed explosion sounds in Railjack not respecting sound sliders.
- Fixed a harmless network race condition that could lead to a script error.
- Fixed a number of network race conditions that could break the portal in Sanctuary Onslaught.
- Fixed script crash that could occur from Rhino’s Iron Skin ability.
- Fixed script crash that could occur from Energy Shell.
- Fixed script crash that could occur from Nekros’ Desecrate ability.
- Fixed script crash that could occur from Gauss’ Redline ability.
- Fixed script crash that could occur from Mirage’s Sleight of Hand ability.
- Fixed script crash that could occur from Wukong’s Cloud Walker ability.
- Fixed script crash that could occur from Wisp’s Reservoirs ability.
- Fixed script crash that could occur from enemies using Switch Teleport.
- Fixed script crash that could occur from Fishing.
- Fixed script crash that could occur from completing a Bounty.
- Fixed script crash that could occur when fighting Vay Hek.
- Fixed script crash that could occur when fighting the Raptor.
- Fixed script crash that could occur from Vauban’s Minelayer ability.
- Fixed script crash that could occur in the Disruption gamemode.
- Fixed script crash that could occur from Hildryn’s Balefire ability.
- Fixed script crash that could occur from a Grineer Scorpion enemy.
- Fixed a script crash that could occur when dealing damage with Rakta Dark Dagger.
- Fixed script crash that could occur when picking up a Convergence Orb.
- Fixed script crash if an Ancient Healer tried to protect certain types of NPC
- Fixed script crash that could break specific encounters on the Orb Vallis.
December 13th, 2019 Forum Post
The first of many Hotfixes, no doubt! Please bear with us as we triage and fix issues with the surprise Update! Warframe: Empyrean is indeed here! We will be working diligently to fix major game-breaking issues as they appear. Solid reproduction steps will help us greatly in appropriate forums!Changes:
- Sentients in the Railjack Key retrieval mission no longer drop loot to address farming infinite Resources. This mission is intended to be a one-and-done mission to give you your Railjack Reliquary Key.
- Fixed not being able to join a Railjack mission from the Star Chart if you hadn't already completed the node.
- Fixed Intrinsic not showing on the End of Mission screen when returning to Dojo from Railjack.
- Fixed getting a duplicate Avionic pickup when just picking up one in a Railjack mission.
- Fixed script error when starting a mission from your Orbiter, proceeding to the Dry Dock instead, and then starting a Railjack mission from Dry Dock and skipping the cinematic.
- Fixed the Railjack Wing Turrets FX lingering across the game until you restarted.
- Fixed a crash when on the Railjack Pilot seating during level level transition.
- Fixed a crash when transitioning to missions from the Railjack.
- Fixed a crash when failing a Railjack mission.
- Fixed a crash when in the Intrinsics screen.
- Fixed a crash when in the Options menu.
- Fixed a crash when firing the Acrid.
- Fixed a crash related to the Inbox.
- Fixed a crash when looking at Warframe Ability videos in the Arsenal.
- Fixed a script error when casting Revenant’s Enthrall ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Rhino’s Iron Skin ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Nekros’ Desecrate ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Vauban’s Minelayer ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Gauss’ Redline ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Wisp’s Reservoirs ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Mirage’s Sleight Of Hand ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Wukong’s Primal Fury ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Harrow’s Thurible ability.
- Fixed [HC] text appearing for ‘Waiting For Players’ and ‘Leaving Soon’.
December 13th, 2019 Forum Post - Empyrean
- Empyrean: Update 27
- EMPYREAN: TAKE FLIGHT
- Update 27 has arrived.
Empyrean has arrived - your journey with your Railjack has just begun.
We’re here to answer one simple question for you: “How do I play Empyrean?”
If you have completed the ‘RISING TIDE’ Quest, you are ready. If not - squad up with a Railjack-ready Tenno, or begin the Quest yourself.
Earth Proxima, Saturn Proxima, and Veil Proxima are destinations your Railjack can access with this Update. Things get harder the further from Earth you stray - prepare yourself and your squad. It will take time to master your Railjack.
Empyrean brings the foundations of a new progression system - INTRINSICS, as well as completely new Avionics, Gear, and Resources for you to earn and find. You and your crew will need to stay together to stay alive.
This is the beginning of Empyrean. War is coming.
Is your Crew ready? The Warframe Team
Hello, and thank you for flying with Warframe Empyrean! The following notes are your go-to manual and guide towards the success of your own Railjack experience. We’ve split the Empyrean category of the notes into 2 main sections:
PRE-FLIGHT, everything you need to know to arm your vessel for grofit, and IN-FLIGHT OPERATIONS, what you will experience whilst aboard your Railjack.
- 1. PRE-FLIGHT
If you’ve been following along with the development of Empyrean you’ll know that this ambitious content is highly geared towards the Co-op experience. It is entirely possible Solo, but the difficulty may be overwhelming. Greater Solo support will be coming in 2020 with the Command Intrinsic (explained below under INTRINSICS).
Finished “RISING TIDE”? The time has come to breathe life into your dormant Railjack. Enter your Railjack and proceed to the Reliquary located in the aft. From there you’ll initiate a mission to seek the missing piece before you can Take Flight… good luck, Tenno.
The RESEARCH console in your Dry Dock allows access to different ARMAMENTS and COMPONENTS towards your Railjack in your Clan. The Research will be Clan-wide, and players will be able to Fabricate the completed Research to build in the Foundry for their respective Railjack.
The base MK of each COMPONENT, (Shield Array, Engine, Reactor) and ARMAMENT (Nose Turret, Wing Turrets, and Ordnance) are available to Research. Once you have fully Researched the base MK, the next MK is unlocked for Research (with MK 3 being the max).
COMPONENTS and ARMAMENTS can also be found in missions as WRECKAGE items from long-destroyed Railjacks from The Old War. These WRECKAGE parts require Repairs to bring them back to their former glory, which you can either Fund (similar to Foundry) or with the use of a Rush Repair Drone in the CONFIGURE panel to instantly turn it from WRECKAGE to usable gear (find it in the Market!).
Each WRECKAGE part has its own unique set of stats that can be applied, such as Status Effects, increased Fire Rate, etc. If you decide this WRECKAGE part is not needed in your Inventory you can choose to SCRAP it in 2 different ways:
- SCRAPPING a WRECKAGE item before Repairs grants Dirac, the currency used to upgrade your AVIONICS GRID, or your Avionic themselves (similar to Endo).
- SCRAPPING a WRECKAGE item after Repairing gives you back your crafting materials you spent to Repair it (Titanium, Carbides, etc).
WRECKAGE parts belong to their respective House -- Lavan, Vidar, and Zetki -- which you will see also referred to in the AVIONICS section.
You can have a capacity max of 30 WRECKAGE in your Inventory. Any new WRECKAGE obtained will be automatically scrapped for Dirac, so managing your Inventory and Repairing when able is important!
- CONFIGURE RAILJACK
The CONFIGURE RAILJACK console in your Dry Dock is the home for the guts of your Railjack and for your own personal set of skills as a Tenno.
Equip your desired Shield Array, Engines, and Reactor to your Railjack! Here is where you can also Repair or SCRAP your WRECKAGE COMPONENTS.
Shield Array: Determine your Railjack’s Shield capacity and regeneration rate/decay.
Engines: Determine your Railjack’s top speed, acceleration, and handling (turning rate).
Reactor: Determine your Railjack’s Avionics Capacity for Avionics, as well as Flux Energy Capacity for Tactical Abilities and Battle Avionics.
Equip your desired Nose Turret, Wing Turrets, and Ordnance for your Railjack! Here is where you can also Repair or SCRAP your WRECKAGE ARMAMENTS.
Nose Turret: The Railjack Turret solely used by the Pilot.
Wing Turrets: The Railjack Turrets that are located on both the port and starboard side of the Railjack, and can be used by non-pilot crew members.
Ordnance: Ordnance weapons are more powerful than your Turrets, but are limited by Munitions, to get you out of some hairy situations.
This is where you can really boost your Railjack's core functionality - AVIONICS attribute to your Railjack's overall performance and destructive capabilities!
All Players will be provided 3 complimentary Avionics to give them a head start on outfitting their Railjacks:
Bulkhead - Increases your Railjack’s Hull!
Hyperstrike - Increases all Turret Damage!
Hull Weave - Increases your Railjack’s Armor!
The AVIONICS screen is split into numerous sections:
STATISTICS: Shows the accumulated stats for the Railjack after all the Avionics, Components, and Armaments are installed.
BATTLE: Onboard systems, unique to the Railjack. These work like Warframe Abilities, but are Railjack specific.
INTEGRATED: Passive stat increased for the Railjacks weapons, shields, and more.
TACTICAL: Real time utility Avionics for heated battle decisions.
Just like Modding anything in Warframe, Railjack has an Avionics Capacity, which represents the space available to add Avionics. By using Dirac, the currency gained from SCRAPPING or completing Railjack missions, you can Upgrade in AVIONICS for 2 purposes:
- GRID: The slots which Avionics are placed. Each GRID can be Upgraded with Dirac to a max of 3 times, thus being able to hold stronger Avionics.
- AVIONICS: Avionics themselves can also be Upgraded by using Dirac. Similar to the Mods you know now: the higher the upgrade, the higher cost to equip it in your GRID.
Meet House Lavan, makers of Railjack technology from the Old War. Specializing in engines and shields, House Lavan focused on delivering rock-solid technology at a lower resource cost. Their components were the backbone of the Orokin fleet but lacked the customization required by elite units.
Meet House Vidar, makers of Railjack technology from the Old War. House Vidar were material specialists that made a name for themselves with the shrewd balancing of performance and cost. The ability of their hull and armor components to withstand extreme elements earned them the loyalty of specialized units.
Meet House Zetki, makers of Railjack technology from the Old War. House Zetki's components were considered the best of the best. However, their exorbitant resource and energy requirements meant that only the fleet's most important vessels could be outfitted with Zetki technology.
There are different Houses of Railjack COMPONENTS, ARMAMENTS, and AVIONICS (Lavan, Vidar, and Zetki) that offer different strengths and weaknesses, allowing you to further customize your Railjack upgrading experience. Many of the same Avionics exist across the Houses. For example, you will find 3 different versions of the Avionic ‘ANODE CELL’ - a Lavan version, a Vidar version, and a Zetki version.
SCRAPPING can also be done to your Avionics for more Dirac.
- New Railjack Damage & Status Effect Types:
Throughout the COMPONENTS, ARMAMENTS, and AVIONICS options you’ll notice new Damage & Status Effect types. These new Damage & Status Effect types are unique to Railjack’s escalated combat space - things get crazy out in space!
- Particle Damage results in a Tear Status Effect:
- Tears holes into the hull of the enemy ship. Allowing players to deal increased damage.
- Ballistic Damage results in a Concuss Status Effect:
- Concuss the crew aboard the ship. Enemy has reduced aim and damage.
- Plasma Damage results in a Decompress Status Effect:
- Puncture holes into the armor/shields of the enemy ship. Decreasing the overall shield/armour value.
- Incendiary Damage results in a Sear Status Effect:
- Rounds burn through the hull of the ship dealing Damage Over Time.
- Ionic Damage results in a Scramble Status Effect:
- Temporary disable the enemies flight controls.
- Chem Damage results in a Intoxicate Status Effect:
- Confuses Enemy pilot. Enemy will target anyone around them.
- Frost Damage results in an Immobilize Status Effect:
- Ship controls freeze causing the enemy ship to fly forward to a stop.
Prepare for your mission at hand by stocking up in the Dry Dock! By consuming specific Resources you can craft the following in advance:
The Omni gear item requires Revolite to carry out repairs on your Railjack as you take damage in battle.
- Flux Energy
Battle and Tactical Avionics use Flux Energy.
- Dome Charge
Dome charges are consumed by Forward Artillery.
Munitions are required to launch Ordnance.
These items can also be crafted in your Railjack in the heat of battle as you collect Resources in realtime (explained below under RESOURCE FORGE), so don’t worry if your Resource wallet is a bit dry before you take flight.
This skill point based system is your personal home base for core progression aboard your Railjack! Intrinsics determine how efficient and effective your personal skills are when in flight, from the artillery you can equip, your Railjack maneuvering skills, and much more! Each Intrinsic has a max rank of 10, with each rank granting a better boost towards its respective Intrinsic. As the Intrinsic rank grows, so does the cost at which it requires to be ranked up!
Each Intrinsic Point Spent earns you 1,500 Mastery. If you complete 10 ranks in a given Intrinsic, that will be 15,000 Mastery. Months from now, if you complete 10 ranks in every Intrinsic, that will be 60,000 Mastery!
Earning: Intrinsics are earned by completing Railjack missions, and by performing actions to aid in the success of the mission: repairs, boarding party combat, etc.
Spending: Intrinsics are a general skill currency that can be allocated to whichever Railjack skill you want. These can be boosted when you're back in your Dry Dock or in the Profile Menu screen back in your Orbiter.
Increase your focus on the big picture of battle. Improved Tactical skills such as recalling back to the Railjack, powerful Tactical deployment abilities, and more.
Forge a bond with the vessel. Improved Pilot skills with Railjack maneuvers like Dodge and Drift, asteroid collision damage reduction, and more.
Unlock the deadly power of your Arsenal. Improved Gunnery skills towards your Railjack’s weaponry, access to the Archwing Catapult, and more.
Mend the scars of battle and feed the war machine. Improved Engineering skills to bolster battle crafting yields, forge payload items in real time, and more.
- COMMAND* 2020.
In an upcoming Empyrean expansion the Command Intrinsics will be available to increase the efficiency of your on-board Railjack crew.
*When the COMMAND Intrinsic launches in 2020, we will also offer a chance to rebalance your Intrinsic skills, thus refunding you all your spent Intrinsics to edit your skills however you please with the addition of COMMAND.
Truly the most important and crucial element to a Railjack are the customizations! Here you can choose your Railjacks exterior and interior colors, give it a personalized name fit for battle, slap on a Glyph of your choice, apply a Railjack Skin if you’re a Jar Jar Binks hater, and choose the ‘Wear & Tear’ level! Sticks and stones won’t break Tenno bones but the void of space will judge your fashionframe choices.
- RAILJACK MISSION REGIONS
- PROXIMA: EARTH, SATURN, DEEP SPACE.
A new selection of missions in the PROXIMA regions of planets and space have appeared.
If you don’t have a Railjack or are wanting to join another crew, you can do so using the “Join a Crew” toggle in the Star Chart. If you want to use your own Railjack, you can “Form a Crew” and host the mission by starting it from Navigation in your Railjack.
You can enter your Railjack from the Dry Dock itself, via the Railjack express console at the back of your Orbiter (located just outside the Personal Quarters area), or by accessing the “Board Railjack” option in the Menu from your Orbiter (option to “Return to Orbiter” is also available while on the Railjack!).
Change your Warframe's Loadout before taking flight by accessing the Arsenal located within your Railjack, across from the boarding port. The Arsenal is disabled once you have taken off, so select the best gear for the mission before hand.
- EARTH PROXIMA
Earth Proxima is the beginning region for Empyrean. It is here where you will experience the tried-and-true Exterminate missions, with the added twist of taking down Points of Interest that offer you additional challenge. You will be able to earn important Avionics and Resources here to grow more powerful. All Affinity Earned will count toward INTRINSIC POINTS, which allow you to progress in your chosen Intrinsics - you can specialize, or be a jack of all trades! The choice is completely up to you.
1) FREE FLIGHT - We recommend starting here. A free-flight mode that allows you to practice flying / boarding / and more. No Affinity is earned here.
- SATURN PROXIMA: Requires RANK 3 INTRINSIC in any Category.
Once you have completed all Earth Proxima nodes, you or a crewmember may have enough Intrinsic Points to unlock SATURN PROXIMA. Here you will find better gear, and missions that have more complexity than just Exterminate. Good Luck!
- VEIL PROXIMA: Requires RANK 7 INTRINSIC in any Category.
VEIL PROXIMA is a mysterious region. Only the best will survive it, and what they find will change things forever.
RUSE WAR FIELD
- 2. IN-FLIGHT OPERATIONS
While the heat of battle rages on outside the glass of your Railjack, there will be plenty to do inside to maintain not only your Railjack’s survivability, but also your team’s survivability!
There are 3 Turrets aboard this Railjack. One in the pilot seat, and two on the port and starboard sides. Each Turret is also equipped with Ordnance for your destruction pleasures. The Railjack has 6 emergency exits that will eject you into space via your Archwing. Towards the top aft of the Railjack holds your Archwing Catapult that Gunnery Intrinsic Rank 3 will be able to access!
- BOARDING PARTIES
Sometimes the fight gets brought to you, Tenno! Incoming enemy Ramsleds will puncture your Railjack with enemies spilling out into your interior for combat. Their job is to inflict as much damage as possible to the Railjack, resulting in continued fires, while also seeking out your crew. Taking out these boarding parties will be crucial to the health of your Railjack!
- TACTICAL MENU: Prerequisite Tactical Intrinsic Rank 1
The higher your Tactical Intrinsic skill, the more enhanced your Tactical Menu will become! By pressing the default ‘L’ key, your view will shift to aid in you and your squadmates’ realtime actions.
- Railjack Tactical Abilities
Located on the Tactical Menu screen, your chosen Railjack Tactical Avionics that you equipped back in the Dry Dock are accessed here. These Abilities affect the Railjack as a whole, such as Void Cloak, etc. Although these Tactical Abilities do have a cool down, they do not draw from the Railjack Flux Energy pool.
- Minimap, Squad Stats & Tasks
The initial minimap shown represents your own. Pressing the default ‘TAB’ key will shift the view between your squadmates and their minimap location. Here you will also see their vitals, location name, and option to remote drop their respective Warframe Ability! If things are on fire (literally) or your Railjack Flux Energy pool is depleted, you can suggest tasks for squadmates to do, which Cy will graciously instruct them to do.
- Remote Warframe Abilities
The Tactical Menu allows you to remote detonate Warframe Abilities respective to the Warframes in your squad! See your Wukong squadmate being overtaken while aboard an enemy Crewship? Remote drop a Celestial Twin right beside them for backup!
These Warframe Ability drops require Flux Energy at the cost of your Railjacks Flux Energy pool - so use wisely! Those with a top tier Tactical Intrinsic rank will see reduced Flux Energy costs and reduced cooldown times.
- FIRES & HULL BREACHES
Upon the Railjack taking Health damage, fires will start to litter the many levels and corners of the Railjack! By equipping the Omni item in your gear wheel that is automatically given to you when you board a Railjack, you can target these fires and extinguish them!
If you fail to extinguish all the fires with haste, a Hull Breach will occur! Hull Breaches are represented in the minimap as red flame icons as opposed to normal fires which are orange. A Hull Breach is serious business, and Cy isn’t messing around when he says that critical failure is imminent. Once fires and Hull Breaches have been fully extinguished the Railjacks Health will be restored! If Hull Breaches are not extinguished within the given time on the UI, the mission will fail.
The Omni is not infinite, and does require its own ammo, called Revolite. Revolite can be crafted in the PAYLOAD screen back in the Dry Dock, or onboard the Railjack in real time (see RESOURCE FORGE section).
- RESOURCE FORGE
Located in the aft bunker of the Railjack is the Forging Bay! Similar to the PAYLOAD screen in the Dry Dock, you can Forge Revolite, Flux Energy, Dome Charges, and Munitions in real time as the mission progress! Copernics, Cubic Diodes, Carbides, and Pustrels collected throughout the mission are directly attributed to this screen and are eligible for Forging!
All Resources earned in Railjack missions that are not spent Forging will be awarded upon a successful End of Mission!
- NEW RESOURCES
Railjack Resources are littered out in that vast starry void of never ending stars! These will be crucial to collect to advance the technology of your Railjack:
- NEW REWARDS
Alongside the Resources listed above, new and familiar rewards await you in Railjack missions:
- WRECKAGE (COMPONENTS AND ARMAMENTS)
- Components and Armaments from The Old War exist as WRECKAGE in the Proxima regions. Find these and Repair them to use them! You can Repair these by contributing Resources, like in the Foundry but done in the Dry Dock, or instantly with a Repair Rush Drone.
- AVIONICS (BATTLE, INTEGRATED, TACTICAL)
- AVIONICS are your key to Upgrading your Railjack. Obtain these to increase your offensive, defense, and tactical prowess! These can be upgraded with DIRAC (below). Avionics drop from Railjack enemies in space - destroy them for your Avionics!
- Over 60 Avionics are out there - find them all, Tenno!
- RIVEN SLIVER
- Introduced in Update 26: The Old Blood, bring 10 of these to Palladino for a Riven! Limited to 1 Riven per week.
- FORMA BLUEPRINT
- Players have often requested an alternate path to obtain Forma Blueprints. Forma Blueprints can be found within the rewards of Railjack!
- Dirac is a powerful Resource that makes your Avionics and Railjack stronger. Use it to Upgrade your Railjack’s Grid and Avionics!
- CAPTURA SCENES
- & MORE MYSTERIES WITHIN VEIL PROXIMA
The deeper you venture into the unknown, the greater the quality of the reward!
- And thus concludes our guide to Railjack! We hope you have a safe and pleasant flight!
- NEW DELUXE ITEMS
- EXCALIBUR ZATO SKIN
He who has nothing to lose is truly free. This skin for Excalibur embodies the nomadic, unbowed spirit of those who call every world home.
- OKU NIKANA SKIN
This Nikana skin is an ode to a beautiful life cut short. A signature Nikana skin for Excalibur Zato.
- EXCALIBUR ZATO COLLECTION
Wander the world, beholden to none. The Excalibur Zato bundle includes the Excalibur Zato Skin, Zato Sugatra and the Oku Nikana Skin.
- EXCALIBUR ZATO ANIMATIONS
Both Excalibur Zato’s Agile and Noble Animations are available for purchase in the Market! These animations can be equipped on any Warframe of your choosing.
- OPERATOR ZATO COLLECTION
The System is yours with this Excalibur Zato-inspired cosmetic collection for your Operator. Includes Zato Oculus, Zato Earpiece and Zato Facial Accessory for your Operator.
- NEW REINFORCEMENTS
The Quellor was standard-issue to Dax Railjack crews of the Old War, dating back to the earliest, pre-Sigma craft. A rapid-fire assault rifle with a hefty magazine-size, the Quellor is an all-round workhorse.
The steel flag of Old War Railjack crews, the Pennant was invaluable in repelling boarders.
- NEW COSMETICS
- ZUNDI PISTOL SKIN
As no Zundi weapons survive from the Old War, this formidable pistol skin was created to honor them. Stout, distinctive, and intimidating - it is a reminder of times past.
- SIGMA SERIES SUGATRA
A Sugatra that was traditionally clipped to the weapons of Old War Railjack crews.
- SIGMA SERIES ARMOR BUNDLE
The hardened Sigma Series Armor was recognized battle dress for Old War Railjack Warframes.
- SIGMA SERIES PARAZON SKIN
This Parazon model was gifted to the first Warframe Railjack crews.
- SIGMA SERIES SYANDANA
This Syandana was a mark of honor, and part of the battle dress of Warframe Railjack crews.
- SIGMA SERIES KAVAT ARMOR
Old-War-era battle-shell for shipboard mascots, service animals, and attack beasts.
- EMPYREAN GRAND BUNDLE
This massive bundle includes the full Sigma Series cosmetic range: Armor Set, Kavat Armor Set, Syandana, Sugatra and Parazon Skin. Also contains the Zundi Pistol Skin, Quellor Rifle, and Pennant Great Katana. Also includes 3-Day Affinity and Credit Boosters.
- CABALLERO RAILJACK SKIN
Conquer the skies with this noble Railjack Skin.
- SUNGEM RAILJACK SKIN
Swoop in and attack with this streamlined Railjack Skin.
- NEW MARKET ITEMS
Consumed to upgrade the Railjack Grid and Avionics.
- RUSH REPAIR DRONE
This single-use item instantly repairs Wreckage in the Dry Dock.
- LAVAN AVIONICS BUNDLE
This Avionics Bundle showcases the House Lavan range of Avionics.
- ZETKI AVIONICS BUNDLE
This Avionics Bundle showcases the House Zetki range of Avionics.
- VIDAR AVIONICS BUNDLE
This Avionics Bundle showcases the House Vidar range of Avionics.
- ARCH-GUN CHANGES
We have re-balanced Arch-guns in Archwing mode only, held Arch-guns in atmospheric (ground) combat is unaffected. Submersible Archwing now uses your weapons like open world Archwing does.
- Arch-Guns in Archwing mode
- All hitscan Archwing weapons converted to projectile when in space
- Increased fall off range from 200-400 to 300-600
- Increased min fall off damage from 10% to 50%
- Increased projectile speed of the Kuva Ayanga while in space.
- Riven Disposition Changes
Christmas has come early! Initially these changes were planned for the release of Ivara Prime, but it has snuck into Empyrean so we’re rolling with it! For those that missed our previous Riven Workshop, this is our first time balancing Dispositions per weapon instead of per weapon family, as this functionality was added with The Old Blood update. Check out the Dev Workshop on how we’ve chosen to undergo these changes: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1151402-december-2019-riven-disposition-updates/
Telos Boltor: 1.05->1.1
Boltor Prime: 1.05->1.1
Braton Vandal: 1.2->1.25
Rakta Cernos: 1.15->1.2
Cernos Prime: 1.15->1.2
Gorgon Wraith: 1.3->1.35
Prisma Grakata: 1.15->1.2
Vaykor Hek: 0.95->1
Latron Wraith: 1.3->1.35
Opticor Vandal: 1.05->1
Synoid Simulor: 1.1->1.15
Soma Prime: 0.85->0.95
Supra Vandal: 0.8->0.85
Dex Sybaris: 1.05->1.15
Sybaris Prime: 1.05->1.1
Sancti Tigris: 0.55->0.6
Vectis Prime: 0.8->0.85
Telos Akbolto: 0.8->0.9
Akbolto Prime: 0.8->0.85
Akbronco Prime: 1.25->1.3
Akjagara Prime: 0.9->0.85
Akstilletto Prime: 0.5->0.55
Arca Scisco: 1->1.05
Rakta Ballistica: 1.1->1.15
Ballistica Prime: 1.1->1.15
Dual Cestra: 1.3->1.35
Dual Toxocyst: 1.3->1.35
Synoid Gammacor: 0.95->1
Lex Prime: 1.05->1.1
Vaykor Marelok: 0.95->1
Pyrana Prime: 0.65->0.6
Sicarus Prime: 1.1->1.2
Spectra Vandal: 1.46->1.4
Prisma Twin Gremlins: 1.2->1.15
Twin Vipers: 1.41->1.45
- Improved network protocols to improve matchmaking, presence, and game-invitations in certain Eastern European regions without open access to the internet.
- Optimized hitches when joining popular Chat channels (eg Region) when you have a large number of Friends or are part of a large Clan.
- Made a micro-optimizations to Oberon Primes FX.
- Made a small optimization and fixed a potential crash in rendering.
- Made some micro-optimizations to memory management to save a few MB on large levels.
- Made some micro-optimizations to AI avoidance.
- Made some micro-optimizations to rendering.
- Fixed a memory leak that could occur when certain types of lights were in view.
- Fixed slow leak that would degrade performance in missions like Sanctuary Onslaught.
- Fixed missing textures on the leg of the Infested Ancient.
- Added 2 new Challenges:
- I'm The Captain Now - Pilot a hijacked enemy Crewship during a Railjack mission.
- From out of the Sun - Shoot down 100 enemies while in a Railjack.
- If you so choose, you can now ride the barges in the Dry Dock!
- Mite Raknoid spawn time between broods will now increase over time if the Exploiter Orbs vents are not dealt with to address endless spawn abuse.
- Improvements towards the algorithm of dynamic vendor (Hok, Ticker, etc) items to guarantee even appearances.
- Reduced the input lag of the universal Blink mechanic when using a controller and fixed the Blink binding not being automatic.
- Fixed being able to start the Rising Tide quest before completing Second Dream if you set it as your active quest from the World State Window.
- Fixed inability to Install Cephalon Cy in the Dry Dock after initiating the Rising Tide quest while in the Dojo.
- Fixed a loss of functionality when attempting to modify your Parazon on another players Orbiter.
- Fixed Kuva Lich having the attention span of a squirrel when surrounded by Nidus’ Maggots.
- Fixed Kuva not appearing Taxed on the End Of Mission screen.
- Fixed the World State Window's "Next Objective" panel directing players to the the Mars->Ceres Junction before Mars->Phobos Junction.
- Fixed Grineer Guardsmen blocking 100% of damage.
- Fixed enemies like Sentients being put into a ‘lifted status’ and playing wonky or popping animations because they weren't set up to ragdoll or rise from ragdoll.
- Fixed Ancient Healer Specters not teleporting to players in Orb Vallis or Plains of Eidolon. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1142784-specter-bug/
- Fixed Coildrive hacking console not appearing for Clients.
- Fixed the Vitruvian power surge during The Sacrifice quest causing the Orbiter ‘Wear & Tear’ to strobe as if it were a light.
- Fixed the Orbiter floor not matching the amount of ‘Wear & Tear’ as the rest of the Orbiter when at the lowest value.
- Fixes towards Elemental FX being misaligned when using a Zaw Skin - some alignment issues still remain.
- Fixed the Astreos Sword And Shield Skin being opened by default when loading into a mission.
- Fixes towards the Cumulus Syandana clipping through numerous Warframes.
- Fixed text being crunched for some languages in the Kuva Lich UI when it spawns.
- Fixed collision volumes in the Orbiter Arsenal wall.
- Fixed filepath text when attempting to add a Friend on a newly created account. As reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/e2fj2w/broken_text_string_when_new_accounts_add_a_friend/
- Fixed a script error when removing your Cyst.
- Fixed loot appearing under the floor in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed a level hole in a Plains of Eidolon cave. As reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/e6ll1a/small_hole_in_the_twin_horns_cave_of_the_plains
- Fixed numerous level holes across the Grineer Asteroid and Grineer Fortress tilesets..
- Fixed a script error from Inaros’ Undying Passive.
- Missed Change
- Vauban’s Flechette Orb Damage multiplier now scales based on average enemy level in range.
*The public PC droptable site will be updated in a later Hotfix!