Updates are occasional patches and add-ons or removal of information and/or features of a game.
The following updates are for WARFRAME Version 19:
|Updates Collapse AllExpand All|
|Closed Beta||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6|
|Open Beta||7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13 • 14 • 15 • 16 • 17 • 18 • 19 • 20 • 21 • 22 • 23 • 24 • 25|
March 10th, 2017 Forum Post
- Server-side Fix
- A fix was hot-dropped earlier today that fixed the issue of Argon Crystals not being consumed as per: this thread
- Enemies that have been targeted for Inaros' Devour are now invulnerable to everything but you while they are being pulled in.
- Increased the amount of the Ferrox pull force to prevent enemies from meleeing out of the tether.
- Improved enemy navigation paths in the Infested Salvage game mode.
- Those that have been trade-banned or are below the minimum Mastery Rank for trading can now enter Maroo’s Bazaar to trade Ayatan for Endo from Maroo, but trading with other players in the Bazaar will not be accessible.
- Removed secret enemies from appearing in the Codex.
- Removed the camera shake on Mesa’s Peacemaker when firing.
- More fixes towards remaining cases of unreceived quest rewards dating back to November.
- Fixed Clients being able to throw multiple Javloks and Ferroxs which are then unable to be picked back up.
- Fixed Clients not seeing gas traps in the Grineer Fortress Defense mission.
- Fixed a script error in the Grineer Fortress Defense mission.
- Fixed the Javlok not dealing AoE damage upon throwing it as per: this thread
- Fixed Adhesive Blast not causing the Javlok explosion to stick and pause for a while (through primary fire).
- Fixed Inaros’ Devour drag FX not appearing for Clients.
- Fixed the Nexus Kavat Fur Pattern not appearing correctly when linking it in Chat.
- Fixed a script error when throwing the Ferrox.
- Fixed a few instances of incorrect localized text.
March 9th, 2017 Forum Post - Tenno Reinforcements
- Discharge a rail of ionized death or throw the Ferrox like a spear and create a localized field of attraction no enemy can escape from!
Visit the Market or the Energy Lab in your Dojo to start the Ferrox research now!
- VEXILLUS CLOAK
- March through the battlefield with this Corpus cloak.
- MASHED GLYPH PACK
- A collection of glyphs, using captured frames from the 100 Days of Warframe video by Digital Extremes & MASHED.
- Foundry Cancelling
- Foundry items can now be cancelled while in the ‘Build’ stage, and all resources (except Argon) will be refunded back to you instantly! This is done by clicking the red 'X' on the item itself in the Foundry Screen. You no longer need to make a Support Ticket to undo an accidental crafting - you have the power now!
*Please note: Items started before U19.13.0 cannot be cancelled!
- Operation: The Pacifism Defect is over!
4:06 PM ET Status: We are experiencing a slight delay and are working to get you your rightfully deserved Ignis Wraith. Thank you for your patience!
4:18 PM ET Status: The original script had a hiccup, so we're running a fixed up script to get you your rewards. Please note that certain clans who had already receive the inbox message will receive it again, but it will not grant them another set of rewards. Thanks guys!
4:50 PM ET Status: The script has been run! All rewards have been sent to those who qualified. Have fun lighting up your enemies, Tenno!
All eligible Clans have been rewarded their goods based on the tiers here
The operation is over but Synthula is here to stay! This new Resource can be found in the same spots and can be used to make Stims for you and your clanmates. Stims can be used on any NPCs in need of your aid - Rescue Targets, Sortie Defense Targets, etc.Additions:
- You can now sort your Relics by Name, Refinement, and Owned!
- Rhino no longer has a Mastery Rank requirement! Previous to this change, Rhino required a Mastery Rank of 2 to use. Since Rhino is the first Warframe accessible by boss drops, we have removed the Mastery Rank to improve the new player experience.
- Replaced Orokin Cell with Gallium, and replaced Neural Sensors with Morphics as a crafting requirement in the Rhino Blueprint. This is also in the interest of using Rare Resources found on earlier planets to allow for Rhino to be crafted earlier on!
- Maroo can now be interrupted if you want to progress the conversation in her Bazaar!
- Oberon’s Beastmaster Passive no longer works on hostile Kavats in the Sands of Inaros quest. Sadly these Kavats must hate you and they must die.
- Mesa’s Peacemaker ability now ignores all invulnerable enemies.
- Rifle Amp and Shotgun Amp Auras now apply to Titania’s Dex Pixia weapons.
- Lost or stolen weapons now visibly appear through walls to the player who owns it.
- Assassination nodes will permanently display the respective Boss portrait when hovering over the node.
- Moved the ‘Miscellaneous’ Inventory category to the end of the selection line.
- Made improvements towards performance in the Relays.
- Made improvements towards loading Landing Crafts with a plethora of Noggles (cough cough Reb...).
- Updated Stance Mod descriptions to read "Stance:" rather than "STANCE -".
- Shifted the Officium Syandana to better sit on Warframes based on creator feedback.
- Fortress Scanner alarms will no longer play for the entire duration of security detection, instead will play only when initially detected.
- Tweaked numerous Mod Upgrade UI components to add icons and remove redundancies.
- Tweaked the Grineer AI behavior in Vor’s Prize to be a bit more aggressive when it comes to letting you escape in the Liset.
- Tweaked the Mastery Rank Up text to be Title Case instead of all UPPERCASE.
- Toned down the slowed Cold FX on enemies due to excessive Bloom.
- Removed Hyena Pack and The Raptor from the Simulacrum.
- Removed Kavor Defectors from the Simulacrum.
- Removed the UI sound for Objective markers.
- Fixed rare crash when starting the game or opening the Arsenal.
- Fixed a memory leak that would occur if you placed Oro Ornaments in certain rooms out of view in your Landing Craft; sparks would continue to spawn when out of view but since the room they were in was dormant the effects would be frozen in time and wouldn't expire until you approached (causing a hitch when descending the ramp as they all expired simultaneously) or crashed.
- Fixed the Coaction Drift Mod not fully applying when put into the Exilus slot as opposed to a non-Exilus slot.
- Fixed the Physique Aura applying inconsistent Health values to each squadmate.
- Fixed being able to stack speed buffs exponentially with Dispatch Overdrive and a toggled 4th Warframe ability (Excalibur, Valkyr, etc) .
- Fixed being able to use Nezha’s Blazing Chakram to bypass nerves, doors, and barrier in The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed Auras being applied to Mirage’s Hall of Mirror clones.
- Fixed Nyx’s Assimilate Augment not allowing teammates to charge you up by fire absorption.
- Fixed Mesa’s Peacemaker ability not applying camera shake when firing.
- Fixed Specters getting their Energy drained twice per tick (when using an ability that drains over time).
- Fixed getting stuck in the Archwing Revive animation when attempting to revive someone.
- Fixed the Javlok disappearing when being thrown into water.
- Fixed Azima’s disc lingering forever which could result in a performance dip.
- Fixed players standing in front of you and blocking your view of Maroo when talking to her.
- Fixed the Javlok not having a firing animation when on a zipline and also not being able to throw it.
- Fixed seeing multiple Operative health bars in Sortie Defense.
- Fixed Mesa Specter’s not being able to cast Shatter Shield.
- Fixed a crash in relation to running DX11.
- Fixed previewing quest keys not showing their dioramas.
- Fixed some quest key items missing descriptions.
- Fixed Sugatras being incorrectly positioned on numerous weapons.
- Fixe the Akstiletto Conclave Skin clip shifting to the wrong spot.
- Fixed headshots and kill-shot sounds not playing properly.
- Fixed missing pickup sounds for the Javlok.
- Fixed numerous TennoGen Syandanas clipping through Warframes.
- Fixed Limbo’s Noble stance Bow idle using the wrong animation.
- Fixed more items not able to be Chat linked.
- Fixed the Patient Zero quest Mesa Specter holding a random purple object.
- Fixed Frost’s Snow Globe ability radius stating the incorrect value in the Arsenal.
- Fixed format cost for when "increasing Way capacity by 1" to have a comma, and made Focus names Title Case when in "commit Focus changes" prompt instead of UPPERCASE.
- Fixed inconsistent capitalization on enemy names in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed cases of incorrect localized text.
March 6th, 2017 Forum Post
- Improved performance of the Simulor.
- Changed formatting of ‘MUTALIST’ names to avoid using a dash.
- The Pacifism Defect Fixes:
- Fixed Manics not having the proper drops (i.e Four Riders) in The Pacifism Defect.
- Fixed Vauban’s Bastille and Vortex lingering in tiles after players have left said tile.This resulted in enemies continually being damaged or immobile even after the ability ended.
- Fixed the HUD displaying the Shield/Health damage indicator when switching to/from Archwing Submersible and other scenarios where your Health percentage lowers without you actually taking damage.
- Fixed the Extraction marker remaining on screen for Clients after a minute in Survival.
- Fixed missing ‘Incoming Wave’ and ‘Wave Cleared’ messages in Defense missions.
- Fixed Equinox (and possibly Chroma) appearing to have a full grown Cyst when in reality it's not mature and ready for curing.
- Fixed Quest info in Navigation and Sand of Inaros Vessel not properly updating when you cleared your active Quest through the Codex.
- Fixed lingering Torid projectiles causing self-damage after Hall of Mirrors wears off.
- Fixed being able to use Warframe Abilities in the Mastery Rank 3 test after a death occurred.
- Fixed the Scorpion Eximus having an odd texture on her face.
- Fixed Transferring to the Operator while in Hysteria breaking the ability FX.
- Fixed Equinox’s Agile and Noble stance not applying when holding a Bow.
- Fixed a script error that occurs during a Host migration in Survival missions.
- Fixed the Corpus Ship announcer playing during final Archwing mission.
March 3rd, 2017 Forum Post
The current Top 10% Score for competing Clans in The Pacifism Defect can now be seen here in the Public Leaderboards: http://content.warframe.com/dynamic/pacifismDefect.php
A note of clarification: If your Clan gets this Top 10% score or higher, you're currently in the bracket that qualifies for the Ignis Wraith weapon research in your Clan Dojo at the end of the Operation. The leaderboard score is what counts here, not the Clan stats score (which includes people who joined late). These are separate as per our Operation thread: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/768548-operation-the-pacifism-defect/Changes:
- Ivara’s Prowl now displays a loot % stat in the Arsenal when viewing Ability details.
- The Pacifism Defect Fixes:
- Fixed the Pacifism Defect mission not endowing the Orokin Derelict drops as intended last Hotfix.
- Fixed NPCs being eaten by the ground when attempting to capture areas in Interception missions.
- Fixed the Hyekka Master being able to hit Limbo in the Rift with her Ignis if there are other enemies around Limbo.
- Fixed script error when equipping the default fur patterns for Kubrows.
- Fixed some cosmetic previews in loadout not showing the correct cosmetic (ie. Lotus fur pattern for Kubrows when *it's the natural one).
- Fixed Chat linked text losing their link status if forced across a line break.
March 3rd, 2017 Forum Post
- The Pacifism Defect Changes:
CLAN PARTICIPATION TIER thresholds for the Ignis Wraith Blueprint have been reduced significantly. If you reach the new Point thresholds, your Clan's participating members will get the Ignis Wraith Blueprint at the end of the Operation.
- Please see the full Operation FAQ here
- The Pacifism Defect Fixes:
- Fixed Host migrations causing Kavor Defector rush consoles to become out of sync and sometimes being disabled (when they should be enabled) and sometimes enabled when you already have a group (letting you double up a group once).
- Fixes towards rogue Kavor Defectors losing interest in escaping the ship and wander aimlessly off their navigation.
- Fixed The Pacifism Defect Emblem showing the wrong description.
- Fixed the Harkonar Wraith Shoulder Armor showing the wrong description.
- Fixed attempting to give the Rescue Target a weapon in Rifle/Melee-only Sorties would instead give everyone their secondary weapon. It's quite thoughtful of them to attempt to return the favour, but the Tenno must politely decline.
- Fixed loading into the default mission type when attempting to load into a variant on that node (Operation, Nightmare, etc) due to Clients loading in before the Host does.
- Fixed Health Bar UI becoming broken after using Transference and performing a Void Dash.
- Fixed FXs that rely on time sometimes running at half rate after pausing.
- Fixed Frost’s Augment Mod not having a description.
- Fixed a script error when accepting an Alliance invitation to an Alliance that no longer exists.
- Fixed Ash’s Noble/Agile animations not functioning properly with the Javlok.
- Fixed Equinox’s Noble/Agile animations not functioning properly with the Javlok.
- Fixed the Ambulas’ transmissions not having sound.
March 2nd, 2017 Forum Post - The Pacifism Defect
Developer Note: "A new Clan Operation is finally here! This Clan Operation has bits of the same - a unique mission, a call to action, a Wraith weapon… and a bit different! The Operation link will have all the information for you on what to expect - but for even further explanation: we're trying something different with rewards and the Competitive aspect. There are a multitude of Personal and Clan rewards - Cosmetics and The Ignis Wraith! The Ignis Wraith as a reward has a few different avenues - an avenue for more casual clans, more coordinated clans, and a Hardcore avenue for the most competitive clans. Visit the Operation link to find out more!"
- THE PACIFISM DEFECT: Emergency Evacuation (begins at 5:45 p.m. ET)
The Infestation has overrun a convoy of allied ships and forced the surviving crew into emergency safe rooms. They’re holding on for now, but without your support, they’ll die on those ships.
Before you go, you should know something; the crew is Grineer. But not just any Grineer, they’re Kavor Defectors, pacifists who deserted Sargas Ruks army when they could no longer bring themselves to kill for him. They don’t want to fight anymore, not for the Grineer, and not for Steel Meridian. All they desire is a peaceful life, but that won’t come easy; Sargas Ruk is hot on their trail and desperate to make an example of them.
The Kavor need evacuation, will you answer this call?
Read The Pacifism Defect rules and scoring here: The Pacifisism Defect Operation Details
- NEW CUSTOMIZATIONS:
- Harkonor Weapon Skin Collection
A collection of skins forged by the Grineer’s leading weapon manufacturer.
- Provvok Shoulder Guard
Cobbled together from vanquished Grineer, this Steel Meridian armor sends a clear message to the enemy.Changes:
- Replaced the Ash Prime Neuroptics Blueprint with Ash Prime Systems Blueprint in the Neo N5 relic as intended.
- Mobile Defense Terminal markers now blink to portray which Terminal is currently hacked and requires your expert guarding skills!
- Flight Speed Mods can now be used on the Euphona Prime.
- Deconstructor Prime can now be used on non-Prime Helios.
- Optimized a frame-time spike that would occur in busy levels whenever you killed a power-cell carrier.
- Optimized a few temporaries out of sentient attack precept
- Improved the visibility of the flowers near the bottom of the Bodo Syandana.
- Reduced the volume of the Latron and Latron Prime 3D firing sounds.
- Fixed the Euphona Prime doing no damage to ragdolled enemies.
- Fixed file paths appearing for Helios Prime when crafting it in the Foundry.
- Fixed Tyl Regor not attacking and just staying in his invisible teleport behavior.
- Fixed Lephantis (and possibly other enemies) not attacking resulting in incompletable Assassination missions.
- Fixed a script error when casting Trinity’s Blessing ability.
- Fixed Banshee Sound Quake ability causing her Syandana to fly straight up.
- Fixed Banshee Prime’s Helmet antennas flying straight up during her Sound Quake ability.
- Fixed the objective marker for Rescue targets not appearing when outside of the Rescue room.
- Fixed Clients unable to see Rescue marker on the mini-map.
- Fixed Interception enemy markers not being red and having smaller icons.
- Fixed Relic selection screen not being visible when selecting a Relic from the pause menu.
- Fixed getting double End of Mission rewards by disconnecting and rejoining.
- Fixed Mirage’s Eclipse HUD buff icon being removed and not re-added if you recast as Client.
- Fixed being able to equip Deconstructor on a Sentinel that is not Helios.
- Fixed objects (Datamass, etc) falling through the floor in the Grineer Shipyards tileset.
- Fixed the Ambulas boss room waypoint marker pointing the wrong direction.
- Fixed a section of weird AI navigation pathing in the Grineer Galleon tileset.
- Fixed Kavat interaction sounds sometimes not playing.
- Fixed Jackal boss fight being triggered by Operators.
- Fixed Syandanas clipping through the Frost Harka skin.
- Fixed positioning of the Quaro Armor on Ash’s Koga Skin.
- Fixed an incorrect tileset object appearing in Pluto Spy Vaults.
- Fixed an escapable hole in the Infested Ship tileset.
- Reduced the primary fire damage of the Javlok in Conclave.
February 28th, 2017 Forum Post
- Fixed a very common End of Mission crash.
- Fixed a crash when entering text in certain languages.
- Fixed a hitch when casting Chroma’s Effigy if you don't have the default helmet equipped.
- Fixed a mysterious room appearing in the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
February 28th, 2017 Forum Post - Banshee Prime
- Objective/Extraction markers now appear in-world
- Markers snap directly to the center of doors and from point to point which helps guide your eyes to the next point more gradually
- Markers now stack when multiple of the same type are in given direction
- Important waypoints will have FXs to indicate a call to your attention
Check out the full Developer Workshop here
- Exterminate Changes
The Exterminate game mode has received some changes! A trusty slash-em up mission is essential to letting out some pent up aggression, but when you're alone in an empty ship surrounded by dead bodies it can feel a little anti-climactic. These Exterminate changes are our way of intensifying the flow in a previously linear gamemode. Will you take this time to search for loot, or kill more enemies because ‘why not’?
- More enemies will now spawn in addition to the required kills needed to complete the mission. Once you have met your mission’s objective, the remaining enemies will have their morales broken and will flee! You are free to extract any time after you've finished the required enemy count.
- The required kill-count for densely overpopulated Exterminate missions has been slightly reduced, but is still high in relation to the number of enemies.
- Lagging enemies will now appear closer towards the extraction location.
- Syndicate NPCs will now always attempt to take cover between you and the exit in Syndicate Exterminate missions. .
- Ignis flame FX and the transition of Ignis’ flame particles fading on ceasefire has been visually improved!
- Javlok's projectile collision size has been increased, making it easier to land hits while also dealing 50 Heat AoE damage in a 1.6m radius.
- Improved the performance of Oberon’s Reckoning ability.
- Improved performance related to explosion damage.
- Tweaked the last stage of The Archwing quest to include a UI objective text.
- The extraction marker in Survival and Excavation will now show up in-world for 60 seconds and then switch to minimap only, so if you do mean to extract you can follow it, if you don't then after a minute it will stop annoying you.
- Sentients will only alert team-mates and not set level-wide alert status when engaging targets.
- Removed Ayatan Stars and Nav Coordinates from lockers and crates in Vor’s Prize to pace out the number of new objects encountered near the start of the game.
- Various visual tweaks to Banshee’s Sound Quake to address feedback.
- Removed Crimson Dervish & Sure Footed from Kuva heavy Gunner drop tables (still available in many other places)
- Improved visibility during Nyx's Absorb ability.
- Vay Hek is now invulnerable in the opening scene of The Law of Retribution by default so that players can't damage and/or kill him as per: this thread
- Banshee’s Sound Quake range FX will now only appear for the local player due to epileptic precautions and reports.
- Improved volume of the new firing sounds introduced in Update 19.10 in different environments for the Braton, Braton MK1, Lato, and Paris.
- Mirage’s Eclipse ability will now show a HUD buff icon when active.
- “Use Zip Line” context action is now attached to and scales with the cable you wish to use.
- The Codex now states if an item can be found as a Syndicate Offerings or Relic Pack, and if it can be found through *Transmutation.
- Tweaked the cache HUD text during Hive missions to better display priority.
- Fixed an issue with Warframe Auras not stacking in missions as per this thread
- Fixed the bombs in stage 3 of Law of Retribution charging at a slower rate than intended.
- Fixed aborting The Law of Retribution while carrying the bomb resulting in the bomb becoming bugged and stopping the mission progression.
- Fixed the 2nd button in Jordas Verdict speed run tunnel has 2 lights that always remain green.
- Fixed Clients being able to toggle off Rhino’s Iron Skin with Iron Shrapnel immediately after casting.
- Fixed the Jupiter Junction task ‘Defeat a Prosecutor on Ceres’ not progressing if you killed a Prosecutor while they were blocking.
- Fixed not receiving Junction rewards if the network connection disconnects and reconnects when activating the terminal. You can now replay the Junction and receive the intended rewards.
- Fixed Infested Runners sliding or teleporting when dodging.
- Fixed descriptions for Nightmare mutators appearing in info-popup when hovering over Quest nodes whose underlying node happens to be affected by Nightmare mode.
- Fixed the Ogma clipping through the floor in the Codex diorama.
- Fixed the Spira and Hikou holsters clipping through Nidus’ legs.
- Fixed the Orvius Blueprint being tradeable
- Fixed double listing for Attack Drones in the Codex.
- Fixed a bug where non-Helios Sentinels could equip the Deconstructor when randomizing their loadout.
- Fixed Sugatras not attaching properly to the Glaive Prime when equipped with the Conclave Skin.
- Fixed a map hole exploit in Vay Hek’s boss fight.
- Fixed explosive barrels in Vay Hek boss fight not showing proper effect for Clients.
- Fixed players sometimes auto-failing the Mastery Rank 19 Test.
- Fixed Mirage’s Prism ability stat screen showing the number of lasers increasing with Strength when that doesn't actually happen.
- Fixed inconsistencies in visibility/scale for the Helminth Cyst while Archwing is equipped.
- Fixed a bug where one player going into Operator Mode is able to trigger boss fights, locking other squadmates out of the boss arena.
- Fixed buttons in World State Window being focusable when they should be hidden.
- Fixed some scrolling elements being cut off in the World State Window with certain resolutions.
- Fixed several escapable map holes in the Corpus Ice tileset.
- Fixed corners where NPCs could get stuck in the Grineer Galleon tileset.
- Fixed HUD script error for Clients in Exterminate (and possibly other) missions.
- Fixed finisher kills from Companions not counting towards Junction tasks and Challenges.
- Fixed the Javlok disappearing after being thrown if you left the room.
- Fixed enemies in unconscious ragdoll state not taking damage to the correct body part when you shoot them.
- Fixed explosions and other radial damage sources not working inside Eximus shields.
- Fixed Arctic Eximus Snow Globe blocking explosion damage that they should not be blocking (and not blocking it when it should have). The barrier should now be closer to the visual representation.
- Fixed destroying the Grineer Shipyard Sabotage core with a Punchthrough weapon too early breaking mission progress.
- Fixed instances of containers spawning in unreachable areas in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed being unable to pick up the Telemetry Keys in the Kuva Fortress Assault tileset.
- Fixed the MK-1 Kunai and MK-1 Strun not being purchasable in the Market when completing Vor’s Prize.
- Fixed typing a number in the numeric Options sliders not saving.
- Fixed numerous Syandanas not applying properly to the Valkyr Gersemi skin.
- Fixed another case of being able to go through walls using Ivara's Dashwire ability when running at low frame-rates.
- Fixed not receiving the Vacuum Mod upon crafting Taxon. You should receive the Vacuum Mod upon relog!
- Fixed an incorrect icon for Login Reward content.
- Fixed multiple map holes in the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
- Fixed Submersible transition spawn points appearing randomly in non-aquatic areas of the Grineer Sea Lab tileset.
- Fixed Equinox changing forms when Focus is activated.
- Fixed the Kuva Guardians Knockdown animation not playing for Clients.
- Fixed deactivated underground Turrets in the Grineer Fortress being affected by abilities (Nyx’ Mind Control, etc) and causing a weird visual FX.
- Fixed a script error caused by the Sibear.
- Fixed a script error when entering research rooms in the Dojo.
- Fixed a script error when playing Infested Salvage.
- Fixed various localization errors.
- Fixed Mag's Sapping Reach Augment in Conclave removing Energy from teammates (should only remove from enemies).
- Fixed an issue where Simulor Vortexes will turn invisible when fully stacked and last forever when playing on a Dedicated Server as per: this thread
February 22nd, 2017 Forum Post
- Exclusive Additions: Banshee Prime Giveaway Winnings!
The lucky few who won early Banshee Prime Access, rejoice! She's here for you with this hotfix on PC. Will the rest of us 'losers' be able to get a sneak peek at the lucky winners frames? Will they be kind enough to share?Changes:
- Rhino’s Roar buff HUD indicator now displays added damage buff amount (it shows up briefly up top just like Trinity’s Blessing %).
- Banshee’s Sound Quake now has a visual indicator of it’s Range and Energy colored crack FX in the ground when cast (perhaps a little prep for her Prime?).
- Fixed rounding in Equinox’s Pacify and Provoke HUD indicator (was truncating not rounding).
- Fixed resolution issues when switching between Full-Screen and Windowed.
- Fixed the End of Mission screen not displaying what weapon type of Riven Mod was received.
- Fixed numerous Warframe Augment Mods missing descriptions
- Fixed targeted abilities that can be cast without a target in Conclave refunding energy:
- Mag Polarize
- Nyx Mind Control
- Saryn Spores
- Inaros Devour
- Trinity Well of Life
- Fixed Ash’s Bladestorm not marking targets when Heightened Reflexes is equipped in Conclave.
February 17th, 2017 Forum Post
- Fixed not being able to kill Sortie Vay Hek.
- Fixed Lotus playing her ‘out of bounds’ extraction VO during every esophage warp in The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed being able to avoid Jordas’ Purge in stage 3 of The Jordas Verdict by Transferring to the Operator.
- Fixed the Purge alarm activating well before it is ready to purge during stage 1 of The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed getting stuck as a burrowed Maw during The War Within quest.
- Fixed constant pulsing of the crosshair from Mutalist Cernos and Pox DOT.
- Fixed an issue where Nekros’ Noble Animation would play the Dual Pistol idle variant while holding a Rifle.
- Fixed opening the Main Menu while in the Arcanes Menu opening the Main Menu in the background.
February 17th, 2017 Forum Post
- Replaced an idle NPC with a Steel Meridian NPC in the Steel Meridian Relay room. Get out of here default scrub!
- Improved visibility of previewing Sugatras on large weapons in Market dioramas.
- Fixed Law of Retribution's bombs taking longer to charge as per: this thread
- Fixed being able to insta-kill Vay Hek in The Law of Retribution as per: this thread
- Fixed UI lockup when linking a Riven Mod while cycling.
- Fixed Ash’s Bladestorm death FX not showing up for Clients.
- Fixed the Rescue rooms on Lua not having an alarm for enemies to set off once you have become detected.
- Fixed Mods with negative Accuracy not affecting the Cernos Prime’s spread.
- Fixed the Synthesis Scanner counting as ‘next shot’ or ‘next hit’ for the purpose of some Warframe Abilities/Passives (Volt’s Static Passive, Mesa’s Ballistic Battery, etc).
- Fixed equipping Zhuge showing incorrect weapon mesh and appearing blurry.
- Fixed a seam/texture issue on the Vauban Suppressor Skin.
- Fixed pixelated/jagged textures on the Nyx Saikou Skin and Helmet.
- Fixed being able to infinitely move the Hijack object by using the Operator.
- Fixed being unable to access Display and Audio options when the World State Window is open.
- Fixed one of the Hidden Messages quest node being labeled "Solve the Riddle from the Inbox Message", which defeats the purpose of the riddle.
- Fixed Mirage's Hall of Mirrors clones remaining permanently in the Mastery Rank 22 test if active at the end of a round.
- Fixed doing a ‘Quick Melee’ resetting your custom holster position.
- Fixed the Gammacor expanding when holstered and sprinting.
- Fixed the Synoid Gammacor holster position appearing on the floor for Cephalon Suda operatives.
- Fixed the Heliocor’s ring FX appearing while holstered in the Relay.
- Fixed the Tonkor's iron sights not being flipped up when first loading into a mission.
- Fixed some units in Codex dioramas clipping into the floor.
- Fixed the Jackal being too large and in charge in his Codex diorama.
- Fixed the freeze FX on the Corpus Ice Planet only applying to the Operator’s head.
- Fixed the Prisma Dual Cleavers keeping prisma textures when equipping deluxe weapon skins.
- Fixed screen blur & color correction remaining when you use Transference while in Nyx’s Absorb with the Assimilate Augment equipped.
- Fixed Baro Ki’Teer’s tutorial in the Relay not having subtitles.
- Fixed capitalization discrepancies in the Foundry.
February 16th, 2017 Forum Post
- The Arcturus Syandana will now fade out when aiming down sights to help visibility when playing from the right hand side.
- Improved resolution textures on all the TennoGen Round 7 Helmet and Skins.
- Fixed Synthesis Target Affinity being lost after a Host migration.
- Fixed the ‘no-UI-in-screenshots’ option leaving FPS display on.
- Fixed experiencing a hitch when bringing up the Codex after a Silver Grove mission. You'll now see a "please wait" for up to several seconds depending on your Mod collection, similar to viewing the Codex immediately after logging in.
- Fixed the Limbo Aureolus Helmet not functioning properly with his animations. You wanted the hat tip you got the hat tip!
- Fixed the Hydroid Rorqual Helmet and Limbo Aureolus Helmet icon displaying blurry textures.
- Fixed the Arcturus Syandana floating when equipped on Loki Prime with a Default Loki Skin.
- Fixed Smeeta’s Charm precept buff giving Bows an unintended insane Fire Rate.
- Fixed the Grustrag Bolt Release Blueprint stating it has 1500 uses.
- Fixed not being able to color customize the middle section of the Landing Craft floor.
- Fixed an escapable level hole in the Grineer Galleon tileset.
- Fixed a wonky rock texture in the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
- Fixed unlocalized ‘Toggle Prime Details’ text.
February 15th, 2017 Forum Post
- Fixed the Mesa Graxx Helmet having blurry textures.
- Fixed Lotus transmissions playing when spawning Lynx in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed the reticle turning red when dealing damage. Only the hit indicator turns red when dealing a headshot.
- Fixed the TennoGen Infested Skana skin not applying properly to the Prisma Skana.
- Fixed incorrect Nyx Saikou and the Mesa Graxx icons.
February 15th, 2017 Forum Post
- TENNOGEN ROUND 7
12 new community-created TennoGen items are ready to be added to your Arsenal! Purchase these items by logging in to Warframe through Steam and visiting the 'Steam' tab in the in-game Market. Moving forward all of our TennoGen items will be released simultaneously on PC and Consoles, which means even more of you can enjoy their fantastic work!
Rhino Teutonic Helmet by Faven_PS
Hydroid Rorqual Helmet by Rekkou
Limbo Aureolus Helmet by artarrwen
Bodo Syandana by luchafurel
Arcturus Syandana by FrellingHazmot
Ash Bai Hu Skin & Helmet by Hitsu San
Loki Incubus Skin & Helmet by Volkovyi
Mesa Graxx Skin & Helmet by Faven_PS
Mirage Morgaine Skin & Helmet by artarrwen
Nyx Saikou Skin & Helmet by malayu
Saryn Integra Skin & Helmet by Cheshire
Vauban Suppressor Skin & Helmet by Cheshire and prosetisen
- You can now apply Default Warframe skins on Prime Warframes!
- There is now a ‘Toggle Prime Details’ toggle for TennoGen skins once applied to a Prime Warframe. This allows you to choose between the Prime Warframe mesh or the Default Warframe mesh!
- Setting sliders will now display number values.
- The Relic Reward selection screen now displays your ‘Owned’ count per Relic.
- Improved spot-loading issues when attempting to trade.
- Further minor firing sound improvement tweaks to the Braton, Lato and Paris.
- Hit Indicator Changes
Shooting enemies in the head versus their gut is very useful when it comes to...everyday Tenno life. To better indicate exactly where your bullets are penetrating, hit indicators will be a pulsing yellow on default (anywhere but the head) and a quicker pulsing red when administering those satisfying headshots!
- Fixed Vault doors in the Orokin Derelict throwing Clients out of bounds if they performed a roll and then shot their weapon before opening it (although why such rambunctious activities are necessary in a game this peaceful remains unclear).
- Fixed shooting the buttons in the Jordas Trial when they are greyed out prevents players from shooting the buttons after being kicked out of the tunnel.
- Fixed Oro Ornament displaying mesh when attempting to place it in an invalid spot in your Landing Craft.
- Fixed an elevator panel clipping through a wall in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed being able to escape the level by traversing a zipline through a wall in the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed launching into Submersible Archwing mode when not required, and breaking movement in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Fixed the Taxon Inbox message missing a comma.
- Fixed an issue where having duplicate rooms or decorations would prevent you from entering your Dojo.
- Fixed Holster customizations not applying to the Dark Split-Sword.
- Fixed experiencing minor latency after making a purchase.
- Fixed Lotus saying her ‘Well done, Tenno’ VO in wrong situations.
- Fixed several Prime Part and Prime accessories not Chat linkable.
- Fixed subtitle of Invasion selection screen breaking into two lines.
February 14th, 2017 Forum Post
- Fixed a script error when casting Mag’s Magnetize.
- Fixed being invulnerable after the first round in The Index.
- Fixed Health Orbs spawning below the ground in Rathuum.
- Fix an issue that was preventing players from placing decorations in Dojo rooms that don't yet have any decorations.
February 14th, 2017 Forum Post
- CONCLAVE: HEARTS & ARROWS (starts at 10 a.m. ET)
- Kill with kindness in this special variant that mixes passion with precision!
- You have 24 hours to kill your friends with love and be rewarded with the new Eros Oro Ornament- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- If you do not have a Scanner equipped, scannable plants/objects will display a 'requires Codex Scanner' to give players hints on how to interact with various environment objects.
- You can now access Chat while Ash is performing his Bladestorm.
- The Artax is no longer eligible for Riven mods. This weapon does negligible damage on purpose, so most Riven Stats won't positively affect the weapon. Anyone with an existing Artax Riven will keep it as is - you are now the owner of a vintage Mod!
- Optimized remastered Braton, Lato and Paris firing sounds for lower frame rates.
- Removed a non-functional 'Skill' Statistic from Player Profiles. For too long we've questioned what this meant, and it's finally gone.
- Removed erroneous hyphen from Broken-War, it will now forever be just Broken War.
- Removed Convergence orbs from appearing in Mastery Rank tests.
- Reduced the firing sound of the Artex Sentinel weapon.
- Tweaked phrasing of Blueprint uses to alleviate some confusion (most noticeable for Specter Blueprints).
- Tweaked Taxon’s Molecular Conversion’s damage conversion value (per rank) to 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 200 (previously 50, 100, 150, 200, 200, 200).
- Energy will now be refunded when the target dies between cast and effect on the following Warframe abilities:
- Atlas' Landslide
- Inaros' Devour
- Mag's Magnetize
- Nidus' Parasitic Link (Mutation stacks, not energy)
- Nyx's Mind Control
- Saryn's Spores
- Titania's Lantern
- Trinity's Well of Life
- Removed the 'New' tag on Mods when viewing them through a Chat link.
- Fixed script error preventing Rathuum from functioning.
- Fixed script error with Hydroid's Undertow when absorbing a ragdolled enemy.
- Fixed script error with Nyx’s Absorb ability FX.
- Fixed script error when performing a finisher.
- Fixed script error when attempting to trade.
- Fixed script error that would occur when checking time left on an expired timer during Archwing Rush.
- Fixed Orbiter drones not spawning after a Host migration occurred during Archwing Rush.
- Fixed Secondary Riven negative Fire Rate affecting Primary Bow Fire Rate.
- Fixed Nef Anyo not appearing as Sortie mastermind during Sortie transmissions (was showing The Sergeant instead).
- Fixed numerous Braton variants not having a physical magazine.
- Fixed the MK1-Braton not showing its clip after reload.
- Fixed the Braton Prime not dropping its clip when using a skin with a clip.
- Fixed being able to apply Operator Skin Tone colors to Warframes.
- Fixed the Rathbone Head icon showing a Prime Blade image.
- Fixed Sortie-Defense operative being labelled as "hostage" when tagging him with a waypoint as per: this thread
- Fixed "repeat mission" not working for Invasions, Void Fissures, and Dark Sectors.
- Fixed improper capitalization of 'Fill Airlock' context action in a Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Fixed Prisma Tetra reloading sounds cutting off.
- Fixed Grineer Hellion’s not releasing a projectile upon being destroyed while active.
- Fixed the Courier ship in Archwing Rush appearing warped and flat.
- Fixed AI player names in The Index being localized in hosts language.
- Fixed Sonicor not causing knock down in Conclave.
February 9th, 2017 Forum Post - Tenno Reinforcements
Many, many months ago we showed our community something we nicknamed 'baby's first Sentinel'. This quirky looking Sentinel has arrived, and it serves a very clear purpose: provide new players with an introduction to the Companion System. New player experience is always on our mind as Developers. This new Sentinel joining your Arsenal has that exact new-player approach to it’s functionality and mechanics. Say hello to TAXON! Perhaps Taxon will not replace the Mastery Rank 23 player's beloved Carrier, but please keep in mind that it was created and geared towards new-players who are experiencing Warframe for the first time.
- TAXON SENTINEL
- A new Sentinel has been discovered that is programmed to assist newly-awoken Tenno. With 'Retarget' and 'Molecular Conversion' as its default Precepts, Taxon protects its owner with shield restoration. Taxon comes equipped with the Artax Sentinel Weapon! Freeze targets in their tracks with this Sentinel mounted ice-beam.
Newly awoken Tenno will gain this Sentinel Blueprint by completing the first Junction between Earth and Venus. If you have already completed this Junction, you will receive Taxon’s Blueprint in your Inbox upon login and can be found in the Market for Credits!
- KINTSUGI WEAPON SKIN COLLECTION (skins purchasable separately)
Repaired with golden-alloys, these battle-scarred weapons have been transformed into objects of beauty. Contains skins for the Braton, Paris, Kunai, Lato, Aklato, Skana and Bo.
- NOCTURNE WEAPON SKIN COLLECTION (skins purchasable separately)
Pay homage to the constellations with this brilliant collection. Contains skins for the Braton, Paris, Kunai, Lato, Aklato, Skana and Bo.
- The Braton, Lato, Paris, Kunai, Skana and Bo (and their MK1/Ak versions) have all received a refreshed look! These starter weapons are the first tools new player's see, yet they've been using models and textures that are almost half a decade old! We have refreshed these weapons to look much higher quality for starting weapons. Please note that all pre-existing skins for the Braton (Day of the Dead, Forest, Conclave) will appear to use the 'legacy' version of the weapon.
- The Braton, Lato, and Paris have also received newly remastered sounds as a major change to the way weapon firing sounds work. These remastered sound changes will come in a future update for their Prime versions.
- Note from George the Audio Director: “These 3 weapons will be the first in the game to receive this treatment. With this whole new dimension of power through the updated sounds, you will notice that there is more bass, punch, and a greater sense of heaviness to these weapons. We will be doing a full Developer Workshop soon on our new process, as we slowly roll it out to all existing bullet and arrow based weapons as well as integrate it into new weapon releases.”
- The Foundry now shows how many more uses are available per Blueprint, and if the Blueprint has unlimited uses. Unlimited use Blueprints also now have a yellow tinted icon background:
- Removed a vaulted Relic from the Daily Tribute rewards and replaced with new Relic.
- Removed a vaulted Relic from high level Spy mission rewards and replaced with new Relic.
- Fixed Nvidia PhysX Effects not working when enabled.
- Fixed a script error that occurred in a Lua Spy Sortie mission.
- Fixed Clients and new Host not being able to complete Lua Spy room puzzles if a Host migration occurred.
- Fixed the Zarr’s mini projectiles not sticking to enemies when equipped with Adhesive Blast.
- Fixed unintentional DOT from Adhesive Blast on the Ogris, Penta, Secura Penta, and Tonkor.
- Fixed Ash continually performing Bladestorm finishers when attempting to melee after casting the ability as Client.
- Fixed unintentionally being able to use Warframe Abilities in the Mastery Rank 19 Test.
- Fixed failing the Mastery Rank 19 Test due to dead enemy bodies causing enemies to remain in an ‘alert’ state.
- Fixed not being able to Revive when put into a downed state in a Mastery Rank Test.
- Fixed the Atterax not returning to its holstered state after its first use.
- Fixed Ivara's Agile animation resetting to Default when a Bow is equipped.
- Fixed not seeing the lightening FX on the Oro Ornament if you had low Particle settings.
- Fixed the Daedalus Armor floating away from Nidus when equipped.
- Fixed Excalibur and Limbo having a duplicate skin to equip.
- Fixed the Bow Dryad Skin not applying correctly to the Rakta Cernos.
- Fixed missing FX on Vor’s Janus Key beam during Vor’s Prize.
- Fixed Mag’s Noble and Agile animation stance breaking when equipping dual pistols.
- Fixed level holes in numerous tilesets.
- Fixed being killed with 1 health left in Conclave. Considering you weren’t actually dead, no Oro was given to the enemy perpetrator which was causing confusion.
February 7th, 2017 Forum Post
- Phase One: Database Code Upgrade progress
This Hotfix provides repairs for infrastructure code released this morning!
- Quick Steel has been extended by 24 hours due to some hiccups from 19.9.2. Get that Oro Ornament or forever be jealous of your friends!
- Optimized several server-side operations to prepare for Baro’s arrival this Friday.
- Fixed a number of server-side issues that cropped up after 19.9.2 deployment.
- Fixed massive performance issues on Kuva Fortress Defense when walking around and meleeing around the Defense Target.
- Fixed certain finishers (e.g. Galatine back stab) teleporting the victim into strange spots (often out of bounds) after the finisher completes.
- Fixed a case of players sliding/teleporting really far when performing a ground finisher on enemies (notably with the Redeemer).
- Fixed enemies remaining hostile after being spotted during your first try of the Mastery Rank 9 Test.
- Fixed the Helminth Infirmary chair not curing your Warframe of the Cyst.
- Fixed Nidus’ Market Build tab stating his parts drop from the ‘Purify’ mission when it’s actually the ‘Infested Salvage’ mission.
- Fixed inconsistent terminology and grammar in Maroo’s Bazaar and elsewhere.
- Fixed a level hole in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
February 7th, 2017 Forum Post
- Phase One: Database Code Upgrades!
The moment has come: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/759676-pc-feb-7-early-hotfix-warning/#comment-8384822 Warframe is one month away from turning 4 years old - and some of our infrastructure is starting to show its age! Phase One of upgrading our back end server code to support future database upgrades is live! We will inform you when Phase Two draws near!Fixes:
- Fixed a rare case of players sometimes not unlocking the Focus system when completing The Second Dream, which resulted in progression stoppers during The War Within.
- Fixed progression stopper in the Grineer Shipyard tileset caused by missing Mobile Defense consoles.
- Fixed a script error when using the Sibear.
- Fixed a script error when casting Rhino’s Rhino Charge.
- Fixed script errors in Broken Scepter and Ivara Quiver with null avatar.
- Fixed being able to complete the puzzle phase of The Law of Retribution by going in and out of Transference to occupy numerous pads.
- Fixed Clients missing their Archwing weapons when spawning in water at the start of the Sortie mission.
- Fixed Ivara’s arrows misbehaving after casting her Artemis Bow.
- Potential fix for Clients with Hysteria/Exalted Blade/Primal Fury/Artemis Bow active and running into a Nullifier briefly causing complete ability/melee/weapon switch lockout on next cast.
- Fixed Automatic weapon removal in ‘Weapon Only’ Sortie missions stripping players of their Submersible weapons on Uranus.
- Fixed numerous Baro Ki’Teer offerings not being Chat linkable.
- Fixed mismatched ships appearing in the fly-in cinematics for Clients.
- Fixed rare script error in squad overlay when mission gets aborted due to Client not having proper items equipped in loadout.
- Fixed Void Fissure Reactant pickups interrupting Melee animations.
- Fixed the Proto Glaive Skin not working properly on any thrown Melee weapons and appearing blurry in the Arsenal.
- Fixed missing enemy death FX when using Sobex with Acid Shells as per: this thread
- Fixed enemies remaining hostile after being spotted during your first try of the Mastery Rank 9 test.
- Fixed Chat issue where users with names that are prefixes for other players names were getting incorrectly notified (e.g. DEMegan getting notified if DEMegan2 gets @’ed)
- Fixed a level hole in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
February 2nd, 2017 Forum Post
In an effort to address feedback regarding Grineer Scorch enemies killing you through walls, we have audited their weapon and removed any effects relating to punch through for their weapon. Please let us know if you come across instances of further issue with attacks through walls with this enemy type.Fixes:
- Fixed Clients not being able to destroy nerves 2 and 3 in The Jordas Verdict stage 3.
- Fixed initial objective markering not popping up in The Archwing quest.
- Fixed The Archwing extraction during the Balor Formorian phase not initiating when playing in a squad as per: this thread
- Fixed first swing animation not playing for the Sovereign Outcast Tonfa (not Gunblade, lol) Stance Mod.
- Fixed a script error with the Panthera when using the primary fire immediately after stopping the secondary fire.
- Fixed script errors with Exalted Blade/Hysteria/Primal Fury.
- Fixed Clients gaining invulnerability when using Transference from Warframe to Operator.
- Fixed menu automatically closing if you open it within a few seconds of landing in Relay (probably some other levels, too) as per: this thread
- Fixed Inaros getting stuck Devouring a Target until they die if using the "Use Selected Power" key.
- Fixed scanner scopes showing weird HUD when used on Landing Craft.
- Fixed objective markers in Lua Rescue directing you off into space.
- Fixed not losing wagered Credits when losing a match in The Index Endurance.
- Fixed Frohd Bek's suit appearing as pure black during transmissions.
- Fixing missing collision on rock walls in the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
- Fixed Kuva Jesters standing on Kuva Guardian’s shoulders when shot with Ivara’s Sleep Arrow.
- No squatters allowed! You must now participate in Quick Steel to be awarded completion points.
- Added 4 seconds of immunity to knockdown after being knocked down in Quick Steel Conclave Variant.
- Added a second Nikana Melee attack after the slam in Quick Steel Conclave Variant.
- Increased the flight speed of the Hikou in Quick Steel Conclave Variant.
February 1st, 2017 Forum Post
- NEW ALT HELMETS!
Ivara Zirastra Helmet
Inaros Canopic Helmet
- Vedda Glyph Pack
Show off your style with this action packed collection of Warframe glyphs.
- Glyph Display
Proudly display Glyph images around your Landing Craft! Choose from any unlocked Glyph image.
- NEW CONCLAVE VARIANT MODE!
- Quick Steel
Razor sharp Nikana clash with bullet fast Hikou in this amped-up deathmatch variant.
Don’t forget that you can host your own Dedicated Server for Conclaves! Please see here for instructions:
- To introduce this new Conclave Mode, Teshin is rewarding Tenno who achieve each 48 hour task in the Navigation panel (including a new Landing Craft ornament)! It is available for a limited time, so prove your Quick Steel skill and earn your rewards before it is gone!
- You have until Tuesday February 7th at 5 p.m. ET to earn your rewards!
- Dedicated Server Changes
- Server automatically restarts when you are hosting an expired Variant mode.
- Hydroid’s Tempest Barrage can now be cast while moving and on ziplines.
- Waypoints now show total distance to waypoint instead of its own distance from the player.
- You can now Chat link Codex secret items if you own them. Other players without the item can then click on the link, but can't link it themselves.
- Enabled Trilinear Filtering on a bunch of textures to make it look better on min-spec hardware.
- Reduced the size of the Excavation Power Cell marker.
- Increased the first swing animation speed for the Sovereign Outcast Tonfa Stance Mod.
- Minor performance improvement to shadow casting lights.
- More optimization to improve Relay/Dojo performance.
- Fixed a script error with Chroma’s Effigy.
- Fixed a script error when loading into the Uranus > Neptune Junction.
- Fixed using Valkyr's Hysteria/Excalibur's Exalted Blade/Wukong's Primal Fury during a ‘Weapon Only’ Sortie resulting in "Power In Use" when casting any ability for the remainder of the mission.
- Fixed Ivara being left without a weapon after casting Artemis Bow during a ‘Bow Only’ Sortie.
- Fixed Mesa's Peacemaker not cooperating with ‘Weapon Only’ Sorties.
- Fixed sometimes becoming permanently invincible when using Transference right when the wave ends in Defense missions.
- Fixed floating in space without an Archwing in Fortress Sorties.
- Fixed running animation being absurdly fast when skipping the fly-in cutscenes in the Relays.
- Fixed a problem where a Relic reward choice would not be applied if no players qualified for a Relic reward in the subsequent reward interval in that mission.
- Fixed Grineer Rollers getting stuck after attacking.
- Fixed an issue with starting The Silver Grove quest from the World State Window.
- Fixed some water in the Grineer Forest not playing splishy-splashy sounds when you prance through it.
- Fixed Mag's Polarize shrapnel limit not being applied correctly (would sometimes give you one less than the intended limit).
- Fixed Lotus saying her "now kill everything that moves" line when she shouldn't in Sabotage Sorties.
- Fixed Glyph texture streaming in certain cases.
- Fixed the minimap shrinking after clicking "Battle" in a Defense mission and having ‘Prefer Overlay Map’ enabled.
- Fixed incorrectly placed Submersible entrances in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Fixed a level hole players could leave level boundaries in the Grineer Settlement and Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Fixed Phoenix Renewal (Regeneration Augment Mod) Impact message showing loc tag.
- Fixed the ‘Can't Sell’ UI tag appearing outside the box in certain languages.
- Potential fix for Riven Mods not producing correct elemental priority for Clients.
- Fixed a shadow discrepancy in the Grineer Shipyard tileset.
- Fixed incorrect steam sounds playing in the Landing Craft.
- Fixed Oberon’s Agile akimbo stance using the wrong animation.
January 27th, 2017 Forum Post
The AkLex Prime has been added! Baro Ki’Teer will hold the new Axi A2 Relic during his visit this weekend that contains all you need to claim this newest weapon for your Arsenal.
When a new weapon in a series comes out, some previous mechanics are refactored to maintain balance. With that said, the Aklex Riven Disposition has been changed from Strong to Neutral. As we’ve previously stated when Riven Mods were first introduced, Warframe content will not be balanced around Riven Mods, but Riven Mods will be balanced within their own ecosystem.
We will continue to monitor this change and welcome your feedback!Changes:
- 'Weapon Only' Sorties will now auto-unequip disallowed weapon types when loading into the mission instead of having to visit the Arsenal and manually change your loadout before initiating.
- Removed the Mastery Rank based limit to how many Riven Mods you can have. This was changed live yesterday to fix players who did not receive their Riven Mods after purchasing more Riven Slots than 2x their Mastery Rank.
- The Earth tileset in Vor’s Prize has received a lighting adjustment:
- Removed spawnable Kuva, Sentries, Turrets and Cameras in the Simulacrum.
- Raptor Boss Fight Changes & Fixes
- Added text help explaining how to drop the bomb once you’ve picked it up to help alleviate confusion on this mechanic.
- The vent objective markers are now hidden when there's a bomb that's not being carried to give a more clear priority of when they need to be interacted with.
- Bursa spawning is now disabled for the duration of the mission (was previously duration of boss fight). This fixes Bursas following you into the boss fight after triggering the alarm before initiating the boss fight.
- Fixed music changing randomly throughout the boss fight.
- Fixed the Anasa Ayatan Sculpture not being moveable after placing it in the Landing Craft.
- Fixed Endless Void Fissure reward screen always showing you the Relic you cracked as your every-five-rounds bonus Relic. You actually get a random Relic of the same tier (that may or may not be the type you cracked).
- Fixed a case where if a Client Nidus Parasitic Links a teammate and leaves the game, the HUD buff icon may remain for said teammate.
- Fixed Argon Scope, Hydraulic Crosshairs and Repeater Clip not using proper HUD buff icon.
- Fixed Sortie reward element saying you've completed the current Sortie even if you haven't finished it yet.
- Fixed the Cryopod's Health bar being greyed out while defending it in Asteroid Mobile Defense missions.
- Fixed certain enemies being accessible in the Simulacrum (Chroma, Infested Mesa, etc) and secret-Codex entries being visible for certain enemies.
- Fixed players stuck in Vor’s Prize without the Arsenal Segment. You will receive this Segment on login.
- Fixed the Detron Mara having the name switched as Mara Detron.
- Fixed Transports from Archwing Rush missing from the Codex.
- Fixed numerous Prime accessories and items not being eligible for Chat link
- Fixed unnecessary text spacing for Quaro items.
- Fixed script error that could occur in Arsenal with Spira Prime equipped.
- Fixed translation errors.
- Added a sound when switching modes between normal and Variant/practice.
January 25th, 2017 Forum Post
- New Archwing Melee Mod!
Astral Autopsy - Perform a Codex Scan of an enemy on melee kill! This can be equipped on any Archwing Melee Weapon!
Visit Simaris in the Relay to obtain this new Mod!
- Sortie Additions, Changes, and Fixes
- The Anasa Ayatan Sculpture is here! This brand new Sortie exclusive Ayatan has replaced the 2000 Endo reward. This Ayatan can be enhanced to result in more Endo, or placed on your ship! It's base value is 2000 Endo.
- Added Grineer Kuva Fortress Assault and Infested Salvage missions into the Sortie mix.
- Sortie missions can now be placed on nodes that may already have an active real time-mission.
- Implemented Sortie generation logic that ensures the missions selected don't weigh too heavy on endless variants.
- Fixed a couple of Corpus Lua nodes whose tileset was incorrectly pointing at the Grineer variant.
- Health Bar Changes
- When an enemy or ally becomes invulnerable, their Health bar will now turn grey and an icon will appear over their Health bar denoting invulnerability.
- As an example, take a look at how the Jackal looks now when he's invulnerable: seen here
- When a Mastery Rank-up Test becomes available, a notification will pop-up in your Landing Craft!
- Excavation Power Cells now have a unique minimap icon for those using Loot Radar!
- By dragging a Mod in the Upgrade screen, Polarities now light up to display which Mod matches the respective Polarity:
- Nidus’ Pion Alt Helmet has been added to Alerts!
- Snowday Showdown
The Snowday Showdown Conclave gamemode has come to an end! But don’t worry, you can look forward to another similar variant coming soon!Changes:
- New spawn locations have been introduced for Ayatan Sculptures in all levels.
- The Credit Boost function for the Secura Lecta has changed. Before, you could get on average 11.6x Credits from kills. This chance has changed and now scales with Mastery Rank. At Mastery Rank 8, you'll get on average 2x Credits from kills. This increase continues with your Mastery Rank. At Mastery Rank 18 you'll get on average 4x Credits from kills (capped). No other changes were made regarding synergies (i.e Chroma's Effigy, etc) - only the weapon's Credit boosting functionality has been touched.
- Removed the Credit cost from Maroo's Ayatan to Endo conversion in Maroo's Bazaar.
- Increased the drop chances for Mods dropped from Ogma's.
- Mines dropped by Mine Osprey are now shootable after the drone drops them (previously you could only shoot them before they were dropped).
- In-mission challenges that require killing with a weapon will no longer appear if you can't actually complete them (Sword Alone mode, etc).
- Removed the Secondary-kills challenge in Archwing since there are no Archwing Secondary weapons.
- Changed the Howl of the Kubrow quest phase description from "Wait for your Kubrow to mature" to "Incubate and mature a Kubrow using the Incubator" as Maturing is now done manually by players.
- Improved the elemental FX of the Ohma’s to better follow the animation (most noticeable when holstered).
- Tweaked Frost’s Snowglobe to improve visibility in dark lit areas, and reduces the density of which can block your view.
- Removed Lotus’ “Job well done” VO at the end of the Second Dream missions.
- MOTD in Player-hosted Dedicated Servers are now limited to 128 characters.
- J3 Jordas Golem’s weak points in The Jordas Verdict will now only activate after the Golem has been purged at each new perch. This fixes being unintentionally able to bypass Nerves and kill Golem.
- Volt’s Discharge no longer causes damage to Golem’s weak points in The Jordas Verdict. This was allowing Nerves to be destroyed without completing the prerequisite puzzles.
- Fixed mines dropped by Mine Ospreys unintentionally not exploding when the player touches them.
- Fixed pick-ups sometimes falling through the ground after being moved by Vacuum or Mag’s passive or Greedy Pull ability.
- Fixed Host being able to Vacuum around items on Clients' screens and having items be stuck in the air where the Host last Vacuumed them to. Also fixes Clients momentarily pulling items that they couldn't use.
- Fixed a case where players would get disconnected and lose all progress when a Hotfix is deployed while they're in a mission.
- Fixed Sentinel Ammo Case Mod and Regen not working together (Ammo Case was lost after Regen was used).
- Fixed an issue with Carrier's Ammo Case Mod being exploitable.
- Fixed the End of Wave rewards displaying 50 Endo when it was really awarding 250 Endo in Archwing Interception on Caelus - Uranus.
- Fixed The Index Endless mode's starting message being the usual 'elimination round 1 of 3' when it should just say that it's the Endless mode (no multi-rounds here). Also fixes a case where it's possible to skip past the introductory Sark announcement, causing a very awkward intro where there's no sound and players are just staring at the scoreboard for the timeout duration.
- Fixed Zanuka having a chance of dropping both the Detron Blueprint and a Detron part (unlike any other Stalker-type enemy).
- Fixed Infested Moas not attacking if they were too far away - they will now fire from further and close the distance.
- Fixed Infested Moas sometimes teleporting after dodging.
- Fixed the Endless Void Fissure Reward screen unpausing the game.
- Fixed becoming stuck in place after initiating a handshake.
- Fixes cases where the minimap would reset and stop showing you large chunks of the level you had already explored (this would also occur in large Dojos).
- Fixed Warframe’s doing a rapid spin when backing out to the Arsenal from the Upgrade screen.
- Fixed a rare issue of not receiving the Arsenal Segment after completing Vor’s Prize.
- Fixed hitching that can occur sometimes when previewing items in the Arsenal's Equip grid.
- Fixed Mod and Endo rewards not being listed as ‘Identified’ in the End of Mission screen when awarded from Spy missions or Caches.
- Fixed The Sergeant's name appearing as "Nef Anyo" when his transmissions popup during Assassination gameplay.
- Fixed friendly NPC’s (Syndicate Allies, etc) sometimes getting stuck facing walls when attempting to ‘Follow’ you.
- Fixed a script error when using Nova Prime.
- Fixed an erroneous conflict message when Fusing Rank 0 Mods that are also equipped on other frames.
- Fixed Mesa Specters casting Peacemaker infinitely following your position.
- Fixed being able to ride a Laser Plate out of the level in the Void tileset.
- Fixed missing collision wall texture in the Infested Ship tileset.
- Fixed a level hole in the Grineer Earth tileset.
- Fixed a level hole in the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
- Fixed numerous translation errors.
January 23rd, 2017 Forum Post
- Updated the Incubator Upgrade Segment description to read "Pets" instead of "Kubrows" so it addresses Kavats as well.
- Unified the tint colors on storage lockers so some aren't brighter than others.
- Adjusted lighting settings on Corpus objects (doors, consoles, hack panels, etc) to reduce bright white blowouts and improve quality.
- Fixed a progression stopping issue in the Howl of the Kubrow quest if you died and revived in the mission.
- Fixed Warframe abilities lasting forever if Transference is activated at the same time of cast.
- Fixed mismatched ships appearing in the fly-in cinematics as per: this thread
- Fixed Ohma’s lightning beam FX showing up from DoTs when it should just be from actual impacts.
- Fixed being able to continually hack panels in Lua Rescue missions.
- Fixed "objective complete" transmission playing as soon as you spot the Defense Target in Sorties.
- Fixed the Defense Target not playing "I'm down!" VO when downed in Sorties.
- Fixed glowing Corpus cache material in Sabotage missions.
- Fixed an issue with the Atomos rumble on controllers.
- Fixed mismatched destination ships appearing in mission intro cinematic as per: this thread
- Fixed Archwings and Warframes appearing to flicker as per: this thread
- Fixed some localization errors.
- Lowered the Ammo pool of Vulkar Wraith in Conclave.
January 19th, 2017 Forum Post
Last night a Nitain Extract Alert went up on PC that awarded no Nitain (how rude!). A 3 hour Nitain Extract Alert was run shortly after and this Hotfix has fixed the internal issue. We apologize for the confusion!Changes:
- Improved load-times for Maroo, Baro and other transmissions that can get delayed in busy Relays.
- The Codex now shows if an item is included in the Daily Tribute offerings.
- Reverted “Removed a dead end from the Corpus Ice Planet Interception tileset to improve enemy spawn flow to the towers” as it resulted in unintentionally breaking Europa Excavation. We will revisit this to ensure the next fix doesn’t have the same outcome as it stopped people from progressing in quests!
- Fixed a progression stopping bug in The New Strange quest if the Chroma Chassis was received but never built before Specters of The Rail released.
- Fixed enemies seeing and reacting to invisible corpses. This issue was most noticeable in stealth challenges which caused them to auto fail on occasion.
- Fixed Vor’s enemy spawns during his boss fight not spawning in as ‘alert’. Previously they were spawning idle and had to see / hear / investigate the player in the middle of the boss fight.
- Fixed the Quaro Leg Armor not equipping properly on the Frost Harka skin.
- Fixed enemies in Vor’s Prize remaining stationary at their spawn point indefinitely until they became alert.
- Fixed some broken PBR textures in Vor’s Prize.
January 18th, 2017 Forum Post
Bring the enemy to its knees with these twin electrified tonfas.
*Acquire the Ohma From the Market today! The Ohma Blueprint can be found in the Market!
- QUARO SUGATRA
A token of Corpus ingenuity.
- QUARO ARMOR COLLECTION (also released separately)
This set of mechanized decorative armor is emblematic of the Corpus design aesthetic.
- QUARO COLLECTION
Master market forces with this collection of Corpus items. Includes the electrified Ohma melee weapons, a Quaro armor set, and a Quaro Sugatra.
New Tonfa Stance Mod: SOVEREIGN OUTCAST An outlandish style with sweeping attacks. Seek and destroy Kuva Heavy Gunners to obtain the new Sovereign Outcast Stance Mod!Additions:
- Added diagnostics to aid in solving Login issues that began this week for a small group of players.
- More improvements to the Operator’s Void Dash aiming.
- Removed a dead end from the Corpus Ice Planet Interception tileset to improve enemy spawn flow to the towers.
- Reduced the firing sounds of the Redeemer and Sarpa when fired by other players.
- Fixed a rare crash when walking or looking around rooms in the Dojo that are queued for construction or destruction.
- Fixed Ember's Flash Accelerant Augment not adding Fire Damage to the caster.
- Fix the AoE from Nightwatch Napalm Mod doing self-damage when fired during Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors as per: this thread
- Fixed a script error from an incorrectly placed waypoint in the Grineer Asteroid Defense tileset.
- Fixed numerous enemies, objects and Primed Mods that were missing from the Codex.
- Fixed a script error when viewing 'Corpus Stasis Mine' in the Codex.
- Prova is now eligible for Conclave.
January 17th, 2017 Forum Post
As you might recall on our last Devstream we mentioned some changes we have made on an infrastructure level for better stability overall and how this has caused some people to get spurious "'Network Not Responding" (NNR) warnings when there was actually nothing wrong. This build includes a plethora of bug-fixes and optimizations that we hope will improve this situation; we've also continued to add to the diagnostics reported so that we can work with our infrastructure partners to isolate any remaining issues. We're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and thank you for your diligent reporting.Changes:
- The Sheev is now a Grineer Invasion offering!
- Enemies no longer receive a mental perception of an attacker, but rather mental perception of the source object. This causes them to play a reaction and become alert, but not have any extra information about the player. Enemies that are shot with projectiles that are silent and/or without a sound effect will now report a visual perception (rather than doing nothing). Previously enemies knew the exact location of their attacker when taking damage, regardless of the source.
- More performance optimizations for the Helminth Infirmary.
- Improved Operator Void Dash aiming and collision on Kuva Clouds to be more forgiving.
- Inbox messages for gifts no longer intrude and interrupt gameplay.
- Tweaked the Sentinel Regen Mod description to include new invulnerability mechanic.
- Tweaked the Atomos rumbling feedback duration when using a controller.
- Fixed script errors (game freezes) when trying to research/contribute to Dojo color pigments.
- Fixed a script error with Nezha’s Divine Spears when the initial spear damage kills an enemy which causes an explosion (e.g. Volatile Runner) that kills Nezha.
- Fixed a script error with Mirage’s Prism.
- Fixed a script error with the Azima.
- Fixed Ammo Case Mod upgrades remaining after death.
- Fixed not being affected by Armor deterioration in Infested Salvage/Jordas Verdict when transferring from Operator to Warframe or when playing as the Client.
- Fixed Friends/Clan screen presence information for real-time missions (Alerts, Invasions, Sorties, etc) showing the default mission type of the underlying Star Chart node.
- Fixed no Capture Target spawning in Kuva Siphon missions.
- Fixed Capture Targets not scaling with difficulty for real-time missions (Alerts, Invasions, Sorties, etc).
- Fixed the Frost Harka skin having a prominent left side bulge.
- Fixed missing Index Mods from the Codex.
- Fixed Primed Chamber missing from the Codex for players that own it. Like many time limited items, they only show in the Codex if you own it.
- Fixed a handful of missing enemies from the Codex as per: this thread
- Fixed incorrect Lotus transmissions during a Kuva Siphon.
- Fixed the Investigator Mod description showing unrounded duration values.
- Fixed an incorrectly placed texture in the Corpus Ship tileset.
- Fixed numerous localization text errors.
January 13th, 2017 Forum Post
- Solar Rails and Specter Regiments can now be cancelled while in the ‘awaiting contributions’ phase in the Dojo.
- Fixed a crash when certain enemies try to teleport to Maggots attached to them.
- Fixed Regen invulnerability lasting forever in some cases.
- Fixed the Crowd Dispersion Mod showing unformatted values in its description.
- Fixed more items missing the Build tab in the Market.
- Fixed Primed Regen and the Ki’Teer Sugatra missing localized text.
- Fixed overlapping text in Russian.
January 13th, 2017 Forum Post
Server-side Invasion Change (live on all platforms as of January 12): Invasion ChangesChanges:
- Further optimized network access to help alleviate ‘Network Not Responding’ issues.
- Tweaked visibility of Frost’s Snowglobe when a dark Energy color is used.
- Tweaked metal textures on the Frost Harka helmet to prevent it from turning flat-black as opposed to a jet-black.
- Reverted the inability to click and view Relic/Arcanes in the Codex that you do not own. You can now view them as you could prior to Update 19.6.0.
- The ‘Find and defeat Lephantis in Orokin Derelict’ Eris Junction task will now retroactively complete if you have already killed Lephantis.
- The Orokin Derelict will no longer be selected for Alerts and Syndicate missions. This resulted in loading into the normal Derelict mission as opposed to the Alert or Syndicate mission.
- The Regen Mod (both Primed and regular) now grants temporary invulnerability to Sentinels on revive for a duration of one second + one second per rank of the mod. This means that with a maxed Primed Regen, you could see 11 seconds of invulnerability after the Regen occurs.
- Fixed a Dedicated Server crash.
- Fixed not being able to progress through The New Strange due to having partially completed the quest before the Specters of the Rail update.
- Fixed recasting Nidus’ Ravenous not refreshing Duration.
- Fixed Nidus losing a Mutation Stack after falling into a pit.
- Fixed Nidus being able to use Parasitic Link on disabled Corpus Security Cameras and Turrets.
- Fixed script errors with the Kohm and the Dendra Armor.
- Fixed Hydroid’s Tentacle Swarm sometimes violently throwing ragdolls outside of the world. Should also provide a minor improvement to performance when Tentacle Swarm is active.
- Fixed not being able to equip a Burst Laser Riven Mod on the Prisma Burst Laser as per: this thread
- Fixed Companions closing the Helminth Infirmary door and trapping you inside.
- Fixed some issues with Frost’s abilities not applying enough of the chosen Energy color.
- Fixed numerous weapons and items not having a ‘Build’ tab in the Market.
- Fixed Kuva Guardian impact sounds not playing for the Host.
- Fixed Customization icons in the default colors option sometimes being in the wrong position and greyed out.
- Fixed still being prompted to rename your Kubrow after selecting to cancel the renaming process.
- Fixed several Kuva enemies and objects missing from the Codex.
- Fixed Grineer workers on Ceres missing from the Codex.
- Fixed a floating object in the Grineer Settlement extraction area.
- Fixed the Vaykor Syandana FX appearing laggy.
- Fixed a few translation errors.
January 11th, 2017 Forum Post
- Fixed the Frost Harka Helmet being in inventories without having purchased it.
January 11th, 2017 Forum Post
- FROST HARKA SKIN
From winter’s forest a dark warrior emerges to protect his flock.
- FRYSTA LONGSWORD SKIN
Brandish this mythical frozen blade, the signature weapon of Frost Harka.
- FROST HARKA BUNDLE
This icy bundle contains the Frost Harka Skin and the Frysta Longsword Skin.
- The Helminth Cure
As stated and shown on Devstream #85, the Helminth Cure is here. By now, a majority of Tenno have been faced with a persistent and protruding infection on numerous Warframes. For those with a fully 7-day matured Helminth Cyst, the individual permanent cure awaits you in the Helminth Infirmary. The completion of Glast Gambit is not required to have your Helminth Cyst removed, and once the cure has been administered that Warframe will not be granted access back into the room and can no longer be infected. Keep in mind that breeding a Helminth Charger requires a mature Helminth Cyst to be drained- the choice is yours!
- The Glast Gambit - Alignment Script
Without spoiling too much, we have a script incoming that fixes and applies the proper Alignment choices made in The Glast Gambit between the window of Dec 22 9am ET and Dec 23 10am ET. Further investigation from reports showed that ‘Moon’ choices gave a ‘Neutral’ outcome and vice versa during this window (was later fixed).
We will update this post when the script has finished!
Script is complete! Alignment has been corrected for those in the affected time window.
- General Additions
Nidus, Ash Koga Profile and Frost Harka Icons have been added to the Market for purchase! Added controller shake to Titania’s Razorwing ability.
- Nidus Changes & Fixes
- Increased the base health of Nidus’ Maggots to 1k.
- Increased Nidus’ Mutation Stack consumption from 10 to 15 when knocked into a bleedout state/death. The task of regaining 10 Stacks is quickly obtainable, making this consequence for dying too light. Although 15 Stacks is not a huge jump, we’re hoping it’s closer to that sweet spot!
- Entering a Nullifier bubble will now drain down Mutation Stacks the longer you are in the bubble.
- To increase the visibility of Nidus' Maggots, holding down Nidus’ Virulence will now display a HUD marker on them. Keep in mind that casting Virulence on Maggots cause them to detonate!
- Nidus’ Ravenous Maggots no longer auto detonate when feasting on enemies. Previously the Maggots could do a majority of the grunt work and you were able to watch the carnage and gain Stacks at the same time. Now to pop the Maggots you’ll need to cast Virulence on them and rejoice in your hard earned Stack accumulation. It’s also worth noting that with testing by our team, the Stack rhythm before and after this change wasn’t noticed at all.
- Improved the FX of Maggot explosion to better represent the intended area of explosion.
- Nidus’ Ravenous Maggots will still attack but no longer latch on other Infested Maggots or Kuva Jesters due to awkward animations.
- Fixed FX, Maggots, & Health regeneration while in Ravenous staying around forever if cast by a Client who leaves.
- Updated and improved the look of Frost’s abilities with fancy new ice textures!
- Further optimized network access to help alleviate ‘Network Not Responding’ issues.
- Players who have reached the Riven Mod capacity can now continue to trade Riven Mods as long as the trade does not result in going over the capacity.
- In an effort to address the issue of people not noticing the movement of The Kuva Fortress, we have made the loop completion time odd rather than a 24 hour cycle. Players who were logging in around the same daily time found that the Kuva Fortress would always be roughly in the same position, and was restricting the variety of Kuva Siphon missions available.
- When not connected to Steam and viewing a TennoGen item, the price will now read ‘Workshop Item’ instead of ‘$0.00’.
- Changed ‘Tenno’ to ‘allies’ in the Cat’s Eye Mod description.
- Tweaked Nova Asuri Collection description to clarify that the arm/hands FX is not part of the Danavi Syandana, but on cast of Nova’s powers.
- Removed ability to see Codex information about Relics you do not own.
- Removed ability to purchase multiple Arcane Distillers from Syndicates since they are now no longer consumed on use.
- Fixed a loss of functionality when attempting to purchase more Riven slots after exiting out of the Mod station and having the Riven menu pop up.
- Fixed Health Conversion and Energy Conversion Mod FX not appearing on Clients.
- Fixed (for real) Clients not being able to complete the "Find and defeat Lephantis in Orokin Derelict" Eris Junction task.
- Fixed performance issues in The Index.
- Fixed a script error when your Companion used Regeneration.
- Fixed a couple script errors when using Focus abilities.
- Fixed a script error that can occur when clicking linked Chat items.
- Fixed a script error when casting Equinox’s Metamorphosis ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Frost’s Ice Wave ability.
- Fixed a script error that prevented Zenurik Magnetic Aftershock from working.
- Fixed a script crash if you go near the Operator on your Landing Craft with the Helminth Cyst.
- Fixed an issue where if you owned ~18+ Rivens, none of your placed Decorations in your Landing Craft would load when first returning from a mission/logging in.
- Fixed Clients not being able to trigger the Kuva Siphon.
- Fixed Host Migrations breaking Kuva Siphon gameplay.
- Fixed the Atterax floating away from your Warframe at the start of a mission.
- Fixed items sometimes being teleported out of Defense levels.
- Fixed being able to use weapons with Alternate Fire while in Wukong’s Cloudwalker.
- Fixed doors on the Landing Craft pushing you out of the world.
- Fixed an issue where if you received a Booster as a Sortie reward, the World State Window would show all Sortie rewards as being owned.
- Fixed Client and Host seeing the Javlok in different positions once thrown.
- Fixed arrows and bolt projectiles not getting embed in geometry as before.
- Fixed some TennoGen items having a UI bug which resulted in them appearing as giftable even though no gifting could actually take place.
- Fixed numerous broken dialogue transmission animations.
- Fixed the Helminth Hunt precept Mod having redundant description text.
- Fixed not zooming into Quest nodes when selected and initiated from the World State Window.
- Fixed the Kuva Fortress position not setting up correctly every other day.
- Fixed a UI issue related to Temporal Anti-Aliasing.
- Fixed the Mesa Longhorn helmet missing it’s dangly additions as per: this thread
- Fixed enemies being able to attack you during boss cinematic animations.
- Fixed Ordis stating that Captain Vor is on Mercury when he is actually on Earth in Vor’s Prize.
- Fixed enemies not spawning in high level Corpus Mobile Defense Invasion missions.
- Fixed a door appearing to have duplicate textures.
- Vulkar and Vulkar Wraith are now usable in Conclave!
- Impair on hit status removed from Opticor in Conclave.
- Teshin’s Conclave Affinity Inbox message will no longer open automatically. This was resulting in Conclave Affinity being claimed and lost if you were maxed out.
- Fixed a tileset hole in the Celestial Ruins Conclave tileset.
January 6th, 2017 Forum Post
- Players who are dead during extraction are no longer denied their mission rewards.
- Fixed a script error caused by lingering Solstice Conclave Glyph references that could break your HUD for the duration of the mission.
- Fixed a script error that would occur if you closed the Mission Results screen while going back to your ship.
- Fixed NPC Navigation in the Settlement Defense tile that was causing stuck spawns.
January 6th, 2017 Forum Post
For those that missed Devstream #85, the cyst cure is aimed to come next week on PC.
NOTE: if you were using the Solstice Conclave Glyph before it got changed to an Emblem it would be good to switch your Glyph to something else -- this may help avoid UI issues.Changes:
- Made more diagnostic changes for ‘Network Not Responding’ messages when our network is actually fine. Players may see this intermittently but rest assured it's not indicative of a widespread network issue.
- Optimized a 'room' in the Landing Craft (being vague for spoilers).
- Changed Interception to prevent new players joining right before the round ends (it now locks the mission at the 60% mark).
- More potential fixes have been added for players seeing ‘Session is Full’ messages when trying to matchmake on a session that isn’t actually full.
- Fixed being able to infinitely stack Mod, Arcane, Reactant and Endless Fissure Relic-cracking buffs when switching between Operator Transference at the right time. *Please note that we are investigating a UI bug where the Round 2 buff icon does not display during an Endless Void Fissure Mission.
- Fixed the on-foot transition cinematic being repeatable multiple times in The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed a script crash in the Trial lobby.
- Fixed a script error that occurred when a Host migrates during a Relic mission while the countdown to the next round is active. This resulted in being kicked back to the Landing Craft.
- Fixed a script error that resulted in degrading performance issues.
- Fixed a script error when using the Broken Scepter.
- Fixed a script error from Nidus’ Parasitic Link ability.
- Fixed a script error with Nekros’ Shadows of The Dead.
- Fixed a script error when using the Twin Kohmak.
- Fixed Bullet Dance not showing up in the Codex properly.
- Fixed Sparring weapons appearing as embedded in the back of Nekros Prime.
- Fixed Warframe abilities appearing blocked (but still castable) after simultaneously being nullified and falling off the edge.
- Fixed Ordis follow-up transmission always playing when you exit a certain room on the Landing Craft (should only play when you stay in the room for a while).
- Fixed a tileset hole in the Grineer Galleon.
- Fixed a Login reward Mod being tradeable.
- Fixed a missing door frame in the Orokin Derelict.
- Fixed Nidus’ Virulence cast sound being doubled for Clients.
January 5th, 2017 Forum Post
- Fixed a script crash in Ash's Teleport ability.
- Fixed a rare progression stopping bug in The Index if players are losing but then score enough to win just before the round ends.
- Fixed excessive Bloom on the Solstice Conclave Emblem.
- Fixed an escapable hole in the ceiling of the Landing Craft.
- Fixed an unintentional locked door in the Second Dream quest.
January 4th, 2017 Forum Post
- Snowday Showdown Tactical Alert Winter Glyph:
We were made aware that, in addition to being available in the “Winter Glyph Bundle” for purchase, the “Winter Glyph I” Glyph was also a reward for completing the last day of the Snowday Showdown Tactical Alert. The original intent for the Tactical Alert reward was for it to be an Emblem, not a Glyph. In order to remedy the mix up, a script has been run to replace the Glyph with an Emblem of the same design in your inventories. Those who purchased the Bundle will keep the Glyph. Relog is required!
More information hereChanges:
- Unlimited gifting has been reverted back to it’s original limit in conclusion of Tennobaum! Thanks for your honorable, giving spirit, Tenno. You’ve spread great happiness throughout the Warframe community and to children and their families beyond. We couldn’t be more proud!
- Infested Melee enemies should now do a better job of attacking Defense Targets on Uranus - Ur.
- Added logging to help identify why some players have slow access to our network leading to a "Network Not Responding" messages when our network is actually fine.
- Fixed a crash in the Jordas Verdict as a result of weapon trails.
- Fixed a crash in the Orokin Derelict.
- Fixed instances of enemies not spawning in The Jordas Verdict, Law of Retribution, and Infested Salvage.
- Fixed running through space as the Operator after exiting Jordas in Operator mode in The Jordas Verdict.
- Potential fix for instances of constant ‘Session Full’ prompts (we are still investigating this).
- Fixed being able to run Orokin Derelict missions without respective keys.
- Fixed "Find and defeat Lephantis in Orokin Derelict" Eris Junction task only completing if the Assassination Key was used to run the mission.
- Fixed (for real this time) negative Status Duration from Rivens resulting in infinite status.
- Fixed "Open 3 Caches during any Sabotage mission on Uranus" Neptune Junction task not completing.
- Fixed screen consuming darkness as a result of having TAA enabled.
- Fixed Dedicated Server not restarting the Launcher properly when an Update is required.
- Fixed Landing Craft doors pushing you out of the material plane.
- Fixed various issues with the Ascaris Bolt in Vor's Prize.
- Fixed part of Zarr's muzzle flash showing up in the Arsenal when applying colors.
- Fixed some firing effects not showing up for the Zarr.
- Fixed changes to TAA Sharpen and Bloom Intensity not reverting when choosing not to save settings.
- Fixed absent transmissions causing a progression stopping bug in The Index.
- Fixed Nekros and Frost Idle sounds when using their animation sets with other Warframes.
January 3rd, 2017 Forum Post
The New Strange script that went live with Hotfix 19.5.4 did not resolve as intended. We have put forth a new script that retroactively administers missing items to those currently unable to progress through The New Strange. To those who were affected by this, please let us know if you are now able to progress through the quest.Changes:
- Generic Ordis transmissions in the Landing Craft and Void Fissure tutorial transmissions can now be disabled by turning off 'Enable Hint Transmissions' in the Audio Menu.
- The Index missions are no longer required as part of Neptune's completion.
- Fixed a crash with certain weapons caused by Rivens with worse than -100% Multishot.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur by Nidus’ Maggots exploding when latched onto an enemy.
- Fixed not being able to fully unlock Neptune due to The Index.
- Fixed Corrosive Status Effects being cancelled due to -100% status duration.
- Fixed -100% Reload Speed making weapons reload instantly.
- Fixed another case of negative Ammo Capacity Rivens leading to infinite Ammo.
- More fixes for navigation issues in the Orokin Derelict tileset.
- Fixed Warframes sometimes having their posture changed via Transference.
- Fixed being unable to switch back to your Warframe if killed during Transference.
- Fixed HUD elements being excessively scrambled if you had very high Health+Overshields compared to your max (most commonly seen in The Index).
- Fixed a few problems that would occur from using a Riven with Fire-Rate worse than -100%.
- Fixed incorrect Helminth Charger Codex entry.
Side note: We’re aware and working on a fix for the ‘growing darkness on screen bug’ as per: this thread
January 3rd, 2017 Forum Post
- Added an experimental ‘TAA Sharpen’ slider as a new option under Display. This slider sharpens the image after Temporal Antialiasing!
- Nidus Changes & Fixes:
- Changed Nidus’ Parasitic Link and Ravenous ability stat description from ‘ADAPTATION STACKS COST’ to ‘MUTATION STACKS COST’.
- Increased the brightness of both Nidus’ Ravenous Maggot tails and their death FX to improve visibility.
- Improved Nidus’ Maggot visibility if performance was suffering.
- Nidus’ Larva will now release an enemy if it fails to ragdoll them within 3 seconds. Before, enemies that were considered ragdoll immune (not including enemies trapped in Bastille) resulted in the inability to cast Larva again due to Larva staying perpetually latched to the enemy.
- Nidus’ Larva no longer latches enemies trapped in Vauban’s Bastille.
- Fixed a crash caused by Nidus’ Parasitic Link ability.
- Fixed Nidus' alternate animation sets displaying placeholder text.
- Fixed Nidus’ Larva getting destroyed by high damage Quanta alt fire.
- Fixed being able to heal Defense Targets with Nidus’ Ravenous ability.
- Banshee’s Echo Helmet (TennoGen) is now untradable, as are all other TennoGen items. This was never intended to be possible.
- Changed the default Solar Chart region zoom to Earth instead of Mercury.
- Codex scanner sounds can now be heard while using Loki’s Invisibility.
- Loki’s Invisibility will now properly reduce the volume of some background sounds.
- Improved cloth physics of both the Salix and Winter Solstice Salix Syandana.
- Reduced volume and cleaned up audio of Synoid Simulor when being used by other players.
- Removed 'Hasten Coil' from Volt’s Speed ability description as the Hasten Coil was removed awhile back.
- Invalid Chat item links no longer reset your Chat cooldown in the Trade Channel.
- The New Strange Fixes:
- Fixed crucial progression required mission rewards not being given to players, therefore stopping progression through the quest. A script has gone live with this Hotfix that retroactively administers missing items to those currently unable to progress through The New Strange. To those who were affected by this, please let us know if you are now able to progress through the quest.
- Fixed auto progressing through the New Strange quest.
- Please note that we are still investigating a resolution for those that did not receive the End of Mission reward for auto completing The New Strange quest before this Hotfix.
- Fixed a crash caused by Equinox’s Metamorphosis ability.
- Fixed Operators having an “infection” which resulted in a crash and was not intended.
- Fixed a script error caused by Ash’s Bladestorm ability.
- Fixed a script error caused by initiating a Focus ability.
- Fixed a script error caused by Loki’s Switch Teleport ability.
- Fixed an ‘Out of Memory’ script error.
- Fixed various script errors during a Dedicated Server session.
- Fixed Secondary Riven Mod Fusion cost being lower than intended.
- Fixed negative Status Duration from Rivens resulting in infinite status.
- Fixed negative Ammo Capacity Rivens leading to infinite Ammo.
- Fixed negative Damage Rivens healing enemies. Also fixes negative Crit Multiplier doing the same.
- Fixed Status Effects visually (i.e Corrosive green electricity-like substance) lasting forever as a result of having 0% Status Duration.
- Fixed bad Grineer face textures in the Tutorial cutscene.
- Fixed being able to Desecrate friendly Shadows in The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed incorrect description on Primed Chamber.
- Fixed UI-lockup that would occur if you scrolled a busy chat window to the top after it had more than 200 messages scroll by.
- Fixed various spawning issues with Syndicate Medallions and Rare Containers.
- Fixed Kubrows not having their collar automatically equipped after being matured.
- Fixed Uranus Ariel and Desdemona having incorrect locations set on their nodes.
- Fixed very fast Volts not building up Static Discharge.
- Fixed numerous navigation issues in the Orokin Derelict and Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Adjusted Charged Javlok throw return to holster time to be the same as its quick throw in Conclave.
- Increased Nidus’ Virulence width to 3m in Conclave. This also improves the ability to better hit enemies moving through it.
December 23rd, 2016 Forum Post
- We’re running a script to fix accounts who received no change to their alignment after The Glast Gambit - this script has run, but unfortunately the Alignment values are still bugged. Another (hopefully) final fix will be coming, either today or in the new year.
- We also have a repair script for the missing drawings from The Glast Gambit.
EDIT: Both of these scripts are complete. All affected accounts should be updated.Changes:
- Increase Antiserum drop rate for 4 player squads in Infested Salvage.
- Reduced Armor drain & damage at 0 Armor in Infested Salvage.
- Fixed some spawning issues in Infested Salvage.
- Fixed Armor not resetting after respawn in Infested Salvage.
- Fixed points scored in the last round not counting towards your Wager score in the Index.
- Fixed some of the Index Noggles (note: if you placed Derim Zahn, M-WAM, or Tia Mayn before the hotfix you just need to place it again to fix the mesh used).
December 23rd, 2016 Forum Post
- Adjusted spawns in Infested Salvage to be more evenly spread.
- Decryption now scales with the number of players (less players = faster decryption).
- Increased Antiserum drop frequency for squads of 2 to 4 players.
- Increased the heal rate of Nidus’ passive in Conclave.
- Reduced value of Antiserum Injector Fragments from 25 to 5 credits.
- Fixed bug with bow reloading between shots.
- Fixed Virulence going through enemies without hitting them.
- Fixed the timer in the Index being hidden behind the UI.
- Fixed automatic Quest progression in The New Strange.
- Fixed the “Sell” popup when collecting extractors (Are you sure you want to keep those?).
- Fixed a script error in the Index Endurance mode caused on host migration.
- Fixed Endurance Mode timer breaking on host migration.
- Fixed Infested getting stuck in spawn room in Infested Salvage.
- Fixed The Glast Gambit not properly registering alignment choice.
December 22nd, 2016 Forum Post
A frustrating Index bug was causing the UI and enemy drops to disappear (making the match unwinnable). This issue should be resolved now. Anyo does like to cheat, but that was a bit too much - sorry!Additions:
- Added Polish translations to the launcher.
- The Index sessions will now lock after 1 minute, preventing new players from joining.
- Neewa’s third picture changed to match the others.
- Fixed Conclave script error with pickups.
- Fixed Nidus’ Symbiotic Link being able to stun bosses.
- Fixed colony door messages not showing for clients in The Glast Gambit.
- Fixes indestructible tumors for clients in The Glast Gambit.
- Fixed typo in ‘Vaporizer’.
- Fixed disappearing Nidus Larva.
- Fixed bug that was causing missing UI elements in Infested Salvage.
- Fixed Rivens showing as uncommon instead of common Sortie Rewards.
- Fixed stance polarity for Hirudo and added an extra Madurai polarization.
- Partial fix for a prog stopper in the Index.
- Fixed script error when clients try to cast Ravenous after their previous cast was nullified.
- Fixed several other script errors.
- Fixed a progression bug when aborting in The Glast Gambit.
- Fixed improper enemy scaling in the colony portion of The Glast Gambit.
- Fixed various Loc.
- Fixed a bug with inbox icons that was caused by large inbox histories.
- Fixed undiscovered Kavats showing in the codex.
- Fixed script error with Iron Skin.
- Fixed script error with Metamorphosis.
- Fixed missing zone attributes in Shipyard.
- Fixed distilling extractors displaying over 100% health.
- Fixed Nidus alt helmet being incorrectly included with Nidus purchase.
- Fixed Operator power script error.
- Fixed Nidus Larva not appearing for clients and slime FX on enemy not being removed.
- Fixed script crash in Relay/Landing Craft.
December 22nd, 2016 Forum Post - The Glast Gambit
- New Quest - The Glast Gambit:
Summoned by Ergo Glast of the Perrin Sequence to the outpost known as the Mycona, you have discovered that Nef Anyo has stolen the children of the Mycona Colony, and it is up to you to get them back. You must challenge Nef in The Index and beat him at his own game. But Tenno, beware, not all is as it seems.
- New Index Enemies & Mods:
- New Riven Mods:
You can now acquire Riven Mods for Shotguns and Secondary weapons as Sortie rewards, as per our Dev Workshop here.
- New Game Mode - Infested Salvage:
A ship and its crew have fallen victim to the Infestation they were researching. Locate the ship’s manifest to recover their extensive research, but be fast as a corrosive gas fills the ship degrading your armor integrity. You can find this new mission type on Oestrus, Eris!
New Warframe - Nidus: Command the Infestation to mutate and grow ever more destructive.
- Rupture the ground with a damaging fungal growth that steals energy from each enemy it strikes. For every five enemies hit, the Infestation mutates, multiplying its destructive force.
- Spawn an infested pod that erupts with tendrils, latches onto nearby enemies and pulls them in.
- Parasitic Link
- Bind to a target with a parasitic link. For allies, both the host and Nidus deal increased damage. Linked enemies take the damage inflicted on Nidus.
- Gluttonous maggots swarm nearby enemies, feasting until they burst with Infestation. The maggots benefit from Mutation and each enemy consumed adds to the Mutation stack.
- Nidus Profile Icon will release in a future update.
New Infested Weapons:
- HEMA: A bloodsucker. This symbiotic burst-rifle leeches health to forge its ammo and then restores health with each headshot.
- HIRUDO: Rip into the enemy with fists of razor sharp cartilage. Steals health with each critical hit.
- Thorac Syandana: A sinuous spine of Infested anatomy.
New Holiday Glyphs:
- Show your holiday cheer with an assortment of five new holiday-themed Glyphs!
- Added an option to specify custom Dedicated Server settings type in the Launcher.
- Fixed % display for Winds of Purity.
- Fixed several weapon augments that had flat numbers changed to percents.
- Fixed equip visible range being wrong in some resolutions.
- Fixed Nullifier bubbles providing invisible protection when the nullifier is not alerted (and therefore has their bubble deactivated).
- Fixed deactivated/destroyed bubbles providing a small area of power nullification around the Nullifier.
- Fixed Corrupted Nullifiers having an invisible bubble always, that sometimes gets left behind.
- Fixed Archwing in Jordas Verdict bug.
- Fixed Missing Smeeta Kavat icon and wrong Adarza icon.
- Fixed no reload bug in Conclave that affected some weapons.
- Fixed Sicarus Prime having wrong values in Conclave.
- Fixed Ash Carabid & Banshee Echo helmets not being improved by Arcanes.
- Fixed inadvertent Vulkar Riven Mod nerf.
- Fixed hitch when viewing genetic imprints.
- Fixed script error when using Transference.
- Fixed Kuva being collectible by non-operator.
- Tiberon 30 to 21
- MK1-Braton 60 to 25
- Braton 45 to 30
- Braton Prime 75 to 35
- Braton Vandal 50 to 30
- Boltor 60 to 30
- Boltor Prime 60 to 36
- Telos Boltor 90 to 42
- Gorgon 90 to 60
- Gorgon Wraith 90 to 60
- Prisma Gorgon 120 to 80
- Grakata 60 to 40
- Prisma Grakata 120 to 50
- Karak 30 to 20
- Karak Wraith 60 to 35
- Soma 100 to 50
- Soma Prime 200 to 70
- Dera 45 to 25
- Dera Vandal 60 to 35
- Hind 65 to 40
- Buzlok 75 to 40
- Supra 180 to 80
- Tetra 60 to 40
- Prisma Tetra 60 to 40
- Stradavar 65 to 30
- Amprex 100 to 40
- Flux Rifle 200 to 30
- Glaxion 300 to 50
- Synapse 100 to 35
- MK1-Furis 35 to 20
- Furis 35 to 20
- Dual Furis 70 to 40
- Dex Furis 100 to 50
- Cestra 60 to 30
- Dual Cestra 100 to 60
- Secura Dual Cestra 100 to 60
- Kohmak 40 to 30
- Dual Kohmaks 80 to 60
- Azima 75 to 30
- AkSomati70 to 30
- Atomos 50 to 30
- Twin Grakatas 120 to 60
- AkJagara 24 to 12
- Akzani 100 to 50
- Embolist 100 to 50
- Gammacor 100 to 30
- Synoid Gammacor 150 to 50
- Nukor 50 to 35
- Spectra 80 to 40
Damage for these weapons has also been rebalanced to compensate.
December 20th, 2016 Forum Post
- Fixed Javlok not keeping appearance customization when thrown.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when Glaives and similar Weapons hit ragdolled enemies.
- Fixed EoM script error.
- Fixed Tonfa Regression.
December 20th, 2016 Forum Post
- Added translated subtitles on The War Within Quest ending screen.
- Added ability to purchase Decorations from the placement selection screen in Decorator Mode.
- Added the ability to run multiple (up to 6) Dedicated Server processes from the launcher.
- Added an option to specify what Dedicated Server settings type to use when setting one up.
- Added a new UI animation on abilities icons that are currently active.
- Removed Nitain from Sortie Reward table and added 3-day Boosters in its place.
- Changed Exilus Adapter BP reward to a fully-crafted Exilus Adapter.
- Reduced length of "endless" mission variants as follows:
- Survival - was 15 minutes, now 10 minutes.
- Excavation - was 1000 Cryotic, now 500 Cryotic.
- Distilling Arcanes no longer consumes a distiller.
Glaive Prime Changes:
- Buffed base damage from 35 to 45.
- Increased Status Chance from 10% to 20%.
- Added forced knockdown and bleed Status Chance.
Sicarus Prime Changes:
- Buffed base damage from 30 to 40.
- Increased Crit chance from 10% to 20% and Crit multiplier 1.5 to 2.
- Increased Clip Size from 21 to 24.
- Changed Nullifier Bubbles to be deactivated when they aren’t alert. Hurray stealth!
- Improved the ability for arrows from Bow weapons to hit and deal damage to Nullifier Bubbles.
- Removed the ability for Nullifier Bubbles to be dispelled by Radial Damage.
- Added ability to Link owned Riven Mods in Chat, but [riven mod] should still be used if more than one Riven Mod with the same name is owned, otherwise it will always link the first one it finds.
- Removed possible Riven Mod Challenge that requires players to kill Sentients while aim-gliding.
- Disposition has been reduced for the following weapons:
- Disposition has been increased for the following weapons:
- Flux Rifle
- Mutalist Quanta
- Added wrinkle maps to various NPCs.
- Added various PBR updates.
- Added various QoL tweaks to Holster Customization, including ones allowing players to see results better in real time.
- Changed the message displayed in-mission when ranking up an item from "Level Up" to "Rank Up" for consistency.
- Removed "View start cinematic" button when viewing a Quest in the Codex that hasn't been set to active.
- Moved the “Player Ready” icon to appear above the Player’s username in the Trial Squad screen to prevent Muted UI from blocking it as per this thread.
- Changed textures on the Sari Syandana to match those on the skirt of Oberon’s Feyarch Deluxe Skin.
- Changed Sari Syandana and Spitfire Syandana to be closed by default, but will open when Bullet Jumping or Aim Gliding. Appendages will now close after 5 seconds, during weapon fire, or when opening the menu.
- Optimized various Trinity Prime textures.
- Improved overall Arsenal display alignment with the search bar, item grid, and selected Loadout item.
- Changed enemy spawns for Alator Node on Mars to have a mix of enemies more suited to Interception.
- Removed Gas Damage as a trigger for Grineer Shrapnel Mines.
- Added a short cooldown between Void Mode activations to prevent spam.
- Improved the ability for Hosts using the Broken Scepter to find and drain enemies killed and ragdolled by Clients. The nearest ragdolled and killed enemy will be flagged.
- Fixed various Loc issues.
- Fixed Focus Boost UI from appearing in Cinematics if the countdown begins just before the cutscene is triggered.
- Fixed Kuva Cord Sugatra not attaching properly to the Twin Basolk.
- Fixed Kuva Chest Plate clipping on Saryn, Mirage, Valkyr, Trinity and their Prime variants.
- Fixed a bug with the Gear Wheel in the Arsenal showing infinite Glyph Prisms as having only 1.
- Fixed Holster Attach Part slider not working properly with controllers.
- Fix a script error that happened when Eximus or Scrambus were ragdolled at the moment they gain their Aura Trigger.
- Fixed a bug with Projectile Weapons where low Accuracy and Multishot Mods caused Projectiles to fly in unintended directions.
- Fixed a script error that prevented Players from placing new Decorations in their Dojo.
- Fixed the Daman Sugatra coloring incorrectly in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Holster appearing on the ground between the feet of Cephalon Suda Operatives wielding Gammacors.
- Fixed Bubble activate effects appearing in the wrong spot on Nullifiers.
- Fixed incorrect grammar in Valkyr’s Passive ability description.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from purchasing a Focus Lens in the Lens installation menu if they already own at least one Lens.
- Fixed a bug that made the Chat behave strangely when linking Riven Mods.
- Fixed the fire rate issues for the Mutalist Carrier Osprey to ensure consistency across different behaviors.
- Fixed Acrid’s dissolve ending too early, preventing corpses from being destroyed.
- Fixed a progress stopper during the Lephantis fight where players would find themselves stuck on the first stage with nothing to attack.
- Fixed an issue where one player will hang when four players accept an invite to a squad.
- Fixed issue that prevented the placement of Decorations in Decorator Mode while sprinting, and that prevented sprinting while placing decorations in the Landing Craft.
- Fixed an issue with inconsistent weapon accuracy and spread when switching between hip-fire and aiming with Accuracy Mods equipped.
- Fixed script error that occurs when swapping out a Mod for nothing in the Upgrade Screen.
- Fixed script error in Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed a script error that occurred when entering and backing out of a Law of Retribution lobby in the Landing Craft.
- Fixed forced capitalization of letters that appear after accented characters when Linking in Chat.
- Fixed performance issues with the Grinner Shrapnel Mines in the Grineer Asteroid Fortress tileset.
- Fixed Security Cameras continuously looping turn sound even after being destroyed.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Hosts to invite friends to their Squad in-game when in Solo mode, resulting in a loss of functionality for both parties.
- Fixed a hitch that would occur on login and when exiting the Codex if The War Within Quest is in the Codex and no other Quests are active.
- Fixed a hole in the Grineer Tileset where players could escape the level using Titania’s Razorwing.
- Fixed Life Support Modules spawning in mid-air on certain Nodes.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to always pick up Health Orbs, regardless of their Health status, if their Companion is dead.
- Fixed stat change UI bug when Upgrading a Mod that resulted in too many decimal points. They have now been limited to a maximum of 2.
- Fixed an issue where performing a handshake during a mission could equip your Melee weapon in hand instead of your Primary or Secondary (if equipped).
- Fixed the PBR on Trinity Prime’s body to better match her helmet and extras.
- Fixed positioning of the Pyra Prime Syandana on all Warframes to make it more centered on the Warframe’s back.
- Fixed positioning of the Kogake and Obex to be symmetrical.
- Fixed Relic search terms to apply when switching Eras in the Void Relic Refinement screen, instead of requiring players to re-enter them.
- Fixed an issue where scrolling down the Relic list with a search term applied would cause the scroll to always jump back to the top of the grid.
- Fixed missing stats in various Mod descriptions
- Fixed rotation of the Aegis to better fit the arm of all Warframes.
- Fixed the Sari Syandana opening animation to match the opening end position.
- Fixed Lech Kril’s hammer turning invisible.
- Fixed a bug triggering a weird cinematic during Lech Kril’s Assassination mission.
- Fixed Maroo not staying down after she is defeated in the Capture mission for the Stolen Dreams Quest.
- Fixed players with names beginning in “-” having no access to Clan moderation privileges.
- Fixed Kubrow and Kavat mini-map markers disappearing on Grineer Shipyard Defense missions.
- Fixed Operators being shown with default Cosmetics when viewing another player’s Profile.
- Fixed missing sound FX for Operator steps.
- Fixed a bug that trapped the player in Operator mode after Transferring to Operator just as their Warframe dies.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Operators to pass through walls and out of the map when using Transference.
- Fixed hacking panels being rendered permanently unusable if an Operator is killed while hacking it.
- Fixed formatting in error message when equipping a Riven Mod that is above the Player's Mastery Rank.
- Fixed players not able to cancel Riven Mod Links.
- Fixed an issue with the Grineer Guardsmen not dealing any damage.
- Fixed dying to a Golden Maw leaving behind a large white sphere.
- Fixed shots to the body of Kuva Fortress turrets counting as headshots.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Operators to gain huge speed boosts using an exploit in the Golden Maw’s cave.
- Fixed Operator getting stuck with the Void effect after using Void Walk and Transference in a specific sequence.
- Fixed players being stuck as their Operator if Transference is used when falling out of the map.
- Fixed loss of ability to jump when using Transference during a Wall Hang.
- Fixed collision issue resulting in continuous teleporting in the Grineer Aesteroid Fortress tileset.
- Fixed Broken Scepter in The War Within not inheriting player colours.
- Fixed issues with Riven Mod linking in non-English languages.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Ivara’s Cloak Arrow bubble from disappearing if a player uses Transference while inside.
- Fixed Operators being affected by the Cloak Arrow bubble until they Transfer back into their Warframe.
- Fixed drain effect and color from Broken Scepter not showing on enemies burned by Ember.
- Fixed a script error that would destroy enemies ragdolled by Broken Scepter.
- Fixed an issue where if you killed Teshin’s Specter in the first mission of The War Within Quest he would not fall to the ground, but rather stay in his standing/active animation.
- Fixed Teshin’s Specters attack priority in The War Within Quest.
- Fixed missing note on the Open Slot requirement for Helios in the Arsenal.
- You can now choose to play with just your Clan by selecting the new "Clan Only" button!
- Removed the health boost from Mesa's Passive in Conclave.
- Armored Evade Conclave Mod damage resistance increased to 40% while dodging (-20% Slide changed to -10% Mobility).
- Bladestorm Conclave cost s 100 Energy for the first Mark only.
- Changed the name of the "Staggered" Conclave Status to "Impaired".
December 16th, 2016 Forum Post
- Tweaked reverb settings in the Grineer Shipyard.
- Fixed Sari Syandana covering up the Menu
- Fixed some unreleased Corpus Cosmetics from showing in the Market.
- Fixed infested maggot DoT and slow debuff not being removed from Saryn if she uses Molt while they are attached.
- Fixed missing arm attachments in Frost Emperor skin.
- Fixed extra stat appended to end of Heavy Caliber description.
- Fixed potential art crash in Shipyard.
- Fixed out of bounds in Shipyard being placed in valid gameplay space.
- Fixed Grineer workers needing different numbers of scans to complete (they should all require 10 now).
- Fixed a progstop in TWW final Queen fight.
- Fixed snow showing during fly-in cinematics.
- Fixed being unable to remove some items from Wishlist.
December 16th, 2016 Forum Post - Tenno Reinforcements
Stand out with these new items!
Set your enemies in flames with the Javlok. Complete this loadout by adding the Laddak Cloak and Boloket Sugatra. Customize your Warframe with a new round of community-created TennoGen items on the Steam Workshop!
- JAVLOK - Launch super-heated slugs at individual foes, or hurl the entire weapon and ignite groups of enemies in a flash inferno.
- LADDAK CLOAK - Fashioned with spare field components, this Cloak is an example of rarely seen creativity within the Grineer ranks.
- BOLOKET SUGATRA - Fashioned by frontline grunts, this military-grade weapon embellishment was built to withstand the stresses of combat.
Add these new additions to your Arsenal by visiting the in-game Market today!
- GRINEER SHIPYARDS REMASTERED:
The Grineer Shipyards are getting a facelift. This reworked Tileset introduces updated rain and lighting effects and a sound remaster.
Add 10 new community-created TennoGen items to your Arsenal and support their creators in the process! Not only do the creators get to see their ideas come to life, they also receive a share of their items' sales from the Warframe Store.
- Ash Carabid Helmet by artarrwen.
- Atlas Telamon Helmet by artarrwen.
- Banshee Echo Helmet by Rekkou.
- Chroma Vojnik Battle-Damaged Skin by Volkovyi.
- Ember Graxx Skin and Helmet by Faven_PS.
- Frost Emperor Skin and Helmet by Hitsu San.
- Nyx Graxx Skin and Helmet by Faven_PS.
- Saryn Graxx Skin and Helmet by Faven_PS.
- Sari Syandana by malayu.
- Spitefire Graxx Syandana by Faven_PS.
Don’t feel like creating content? You can still vote on your favorite submissions for our next round of TennoGen and increase the chance of getting them in the game!
Purchase these items by logging in to Warframe through Steam and visiting the 'Steam' tab in the in-game Market.Additions:
- You can now acquire a Hyekka Kavat companion! (Kavat armor unavailable for the Hyekka for now while we work on setting it up)
- Look for the new Grineer Workers in the remastered Shipyard!
- Orokin Derelict Node completion will now track properly on the Solar Map with a blue flashing indicator for those you have not completed! However, nodes will not be retroactively shown as ‘complete’, so they’ll all show blue until completed again.
- Weapons with infinite clip will now show infinite icon instead of 0.
- The HUD will no longer show level or affinity bar when the weapon has support xp off.
- Kuva Cycle cost now capped at 3500 (as per our workshop here).
- Tweaked the gain on various loud weapons.
- Buffed Prosecutor health.
- Fixed a crash when running out of energy when using an energy drain ability while playing as the Operator.
- Fixed a progression stopper in The War Within.
- Fixed Loki’s Invisibility while switching to Operator.
- Fixed issue with Halikar’s visual effects.
- Fixed Titania Solstice skin visual bug after exiting Razorwing.
- Fixed Pet imprint previews overlapping when quickly clicking through list.
- Fixed conditional Mod buffs being activated by Operator power.
- Fixed Operator mode causing buffs to last forever.
- Fixed Drekar Ballista Eximus diorama lighting in the Codex.
- Fixed the flashlight on the Twin Grakatas & Dual Cestra.
- Fixed color issue on the Officium Syandana while looking at the Solar Map.
- Fixed Volt’s passive being affected by the Operator.
- Watch the Conclave for fun new variant modes coming soon!
- Variant modes can now be selected by toggling the “VARIANT” button!
December 14th, 2016 Forum Post
- Fixed Mesa's Shooting Gallery not functioning.
- Fixed crash that could occur when deactivating a Warframe ability.
- Fixed incorrect colors appearing on Sigils.
- Fixed infested Maggots continuing to feed off their victims even after being destroyed.
- Fixed dedicated server stats not tracking properly.
- Fixed loss of functionality that could occur when transferring to Operator.
- Kuva Siphon missions are now locked sooner to prevent players from joining after event has completed.
December 14th, 2016 Forum Post
Riven Mod Additions/Changes/Fixes:
- For those of you who have reached the max Riven Capacity, you can now increase your Riven Capacity by purchasing additional Slots. Visit the market to get a bundle of three slots for 60 Platinum. The maximum capacity is still capped at 60 Riven Slots total for technical reasons.
- Cycle will now prompt you to choose on next login if you crash while choosing.
- A player cannot be traded a Riven if they are already at max capacity.
- Cycling can now be done repeatedly without the need to close & open again.
- Fixed bug when trying to dissolve a Veiled Riven Mod.
- Fixed getting locked in Riven reveal screen when pressing esc/back too early.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an auto-ban for selling a Riven.
- Rivens will now show the reveal screen on next login if you crash before returning to your Landing Craft.
- Added some helpful text to unacquired Quests in the Codex!
- Added Transference Suit Energy Color for your Operator’s Abilities!
- The Quest section of the Codex now displays prerequisites respective to each Quest, and uncompleted Quests appear blurred out!
- The number of items received from purchasing or crafting items that give more than one of it is now indicated in the UI (i.e Specter Blueprints from Syndicates, Synthesis Scanners from Simaris, etc).
- Market items that contain more than 1 copy of the item have been updated so that buying 1 will not break up the unit prices but will display total amount you will receive. Buying more than 1 will show the unit price, total price, and total amount received.
- Quests will now be sorted in the Codex by recommended order of completion.
- Removed the “flashlight” from Akstiletto & Akstiletto Prime for performance reasons.
- Removed The New Strange as a requirement for starting Simaris dailies.
- Explosions on enemy death caused by Vulcan Blitz and Acid Shells mods will now properly alert enemies.
- Hid Rathuum Broadcasters from Enemy Radar to avoid confusion.
- Fixed a couple memory leaks and offset damage triggers with Vauban’s Tesla Link Augment Mod.
- Fixed Energy Reduction Sortie Modifier not being applied to Warframes.
- Fixed Growing Power and Empowered Blades no longer working after using a Focus ability. Should also fix it not working in the Simulacrum if you have it equipped and then open the Arsenal.
- Fixed Auras applying twice when using a Focus ability.
- Fixed script error when owning certain Landing Craft skins.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when clicking on a halfway visible Chat linked text.
- Fixed softlock when clicking Swap Images button if you don’t have any Fan Art or Fragments unlocked.
- Fixed various Loc issues.
- Fixed various issues with Chat links.
- Fixed a bug in The War Within that would make the lasers stop working in the Archwing portion.
- Fixed some Orokin and Derelict doors being inadvertently blue.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent some players from completing a Junction after winning the battle.
- Fixed Warframe abilities affecting Operators & switching to operator will no longer deactivate currently active abilities (still WIP with more fixes coming).
- Fixed exploit with Phoenix Renewal Augment.
- Fixed Infiltrate Augment’s speed increase infiltrating on to Focus powers.
- Fixed a bug that would cause syndicate assassins to only attack player’s Operator.
- Fixed indestructible defense turrets being destructible on Kuva Fortress.
- Fixed players not showing up on minimap in Relays & Maroo’s Bazaa.
- Fixed a few issues on sealab tileset.
December 8th, 2016 Forum Post
- Added Lotus tutorial transmissions to Spy missions, Survival missions, and Void Fissure missions. Fun fact: there is an option in your in-game Audio settings titled ‘Enable Hint Transmissions’ (previously was ‘Enable Tutorial Transmission’). Enabling this will give you those Lotus ‘help’ transmissions that play throughout the mission, and disabling it prevents them from playing.
- Added proper localization to Stand United, Precision Munition, Thundermiter, Draining Gloom and Heartseeker Mods.
- Changed the ‘Enable Tutorial Transmission’ Audio option to ‘Enable Hint Transmissions’.
- Made another fix for Clients getting incorrect/no reward if a Fissure expires before the player rejoins from a crash or disconnect.
- Fixed players not receiving the Relic rewards at each wave cycle at End of Mission.
- Fixed memory/object leak with Vauban's Vortex and Simulor.
- Fixed the dangly bits on the Rashasi Polearm Skin constantly duplicating each time the weapon is equipped. This resulted in a significant increase in CPU time.
- Fixed a rare script crash in Vauban's Tesla if the entity it attached to was killed within a quarter-second of attachment.
- Fixed an unreachable Syndicate Medallion spawn in the Uranus tileset.
- Fixed some enemies getting stuck in their patrol animation.
- Fixed incorrectly placed objects and out-of-bound teleporters in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed a script error when joining a Void Fissure Mission.
- Fixed a crash that would occur if a Corpus Tech tried to spawn his Drone and it failed.
- Fixed Market music overlapping when Master volume is set really low.
- Fixed the fullscreen map shifting off screen on larger resolutions.
- Fixed numerous localization issues.
Dedicate Server Fixes:
- Fixed Dedicated Servers in Recruit Conditioning matches allowing all Mods to be used.
Riven Mod Additions & Changes:
Please see our Developer Workshop post for more information on Riven Mod capacity plans.
- Changed Riven Mod capacity warnings and action steps to be more friendly by adding an ‘Ask me Later’ button that allows you to delay your decision on which Riven Mod to get rid of once you are past the cap (16/15). Previously if you were in the scenario of receiving a 16th Veiled Riven Mod via Sortie, you were sent back to your Landing Craft and locked into making a choice of which Riven to Dissolve. It can be any Riven, even the Veiled one you just received. However, while you're above the Riven cap you will be ineligible for Sorties until you manage your inventory (16/15 must become 15/15 or less).
- Removed the Warframe Energy penalty when dying as Operator while in Transference.
- Fixed Clients not seeing the UI indication that a Braid has been destroyed in a Kuva Siphon mission.
- Fixed Orbiter doors not opening during the Purge Precept mission in The War Within quest.
- Fixed a controller issue where toggling the Power Menu as the Operator would cause Warframe specific UI to appear.
- Fixed Kuva icons not appearing in the Kuva Siphon mission UI.
- Fixed correctly attacking the Queen not triggering the mission progression in The War Within quest.
- Fixed Health Orbs and Ammo not respawning for the entire game after falling victim to Mirage’s Sleight of Hand.
December 6th, 2016 Forum Post
PRIME VAULT UNSEALED
Get Ember Prime, Frost Prime and more for a limited time!
Take on the fight of fire and ice. The Prime Vault is now opening bringing back Ember and Frost Prime available for a limited time. Joining them are the return of other high-demand Vaulted Prime Accessories and Weapons, packaged together with discounted Platinum!
Get these packs here before they are gone!
New limited time Relics have been added to drops and Relic Packs that contain the Prime items from the Fire and Ice Prime Vault. You can see all the details of the Relics in your Codex!Changes:
- Minor load time performance improvements to loading times!
- An "Accolades" category has been added to the Profile screen to identify Staff, Senior Guides of the Lotus, Junior Guides of the Lotus, and Founders by their Badges. Example:
Dedicated Server Changes:
- Added an option to change your server's matchmaking region without having to mess with your Profile.
- Fixed Kavat Genetic Codes from Alerts not being given out in intended quantities. Alerts will now grant 5 Kavat Genetic Codes.
- Fixed Orokin Derelict missions appearing as "Assassination, Levels 1-1" when hovering over them in the Star Chart.
- Fixed the Leaderboard UI not filling the space available with information.
- Fixed a door in Vor’s Prize not switching lights to green when unlocked.
Spoiler Changes and Fixes:
- Adjusted the Kuva Tower location within the Corpus Ship tileset.
- Fixed numerous hitches during ‘The Purge Precept’ mission in The War Within after failing it previously.
- Fixed Kuva Guardians getting stunlocked by Volt’s Overload while they are still armed.
- Fixed a controller issue where the Power Menu would get stuck when using Transference to return to your Warframe.
- Fixed enemies continuing to spawn after defending the console in the Kuva Fortress mission in The War Within quest.
- Removed headshot multiplier and reduced the damage of the Seer in Conclave.
December 3rd, 2016 Forum Post
- Fixed numerous unlocalized text.
- Fixed incorrect/no reward if a fissure expires before the player rejoins from a crash or disconnect.
- Fixed Void Relic still displaying in inventory after cancelling a Fissure Mission.
- Fixed issue when trading Platinum and sculptures together.
- Fixed a bug with Martial Fury that made Power Rate a negative value.
- Fixed codex entries where it would assume an enemy could spawn in a region too high level for it.
- Fixed Mirage’s Sleight of Hand traps going away when she dies in Conclave.
- Fixed players sometimes getting Prime they rolled instead of Prime they chose when cracking Relics in endless Defense.
- Changed the Kuva Siphon progress elements in hud (Progress circle is now for number of braids destroyed, and “harvested” is moved to a list underneath the circle).
- Fixed Riven Cycle increasing reroll count by two when selecting the original Riven. We’ve also improved how Cycles are tracked with the hopes of adding more functionality at a later time.
- Fixed potential script error in Teshin mission when players join/leave.
- Fixed FoV resetting after Transference.
December 1st, 2016 Forum Post
6 New Melee Mods have been added! Discover them from the bodies of your enemies or in Mod Packs:
- Dispatch Overdrive - On Melee Channel Kill: +60% Movement speed for 15 seconds.
- Healing Return - +11 Healed when hitting a target affected by status.
- Condition Overload - +60% Melee Damage for each status type affecting the target.
- Relentless Combination - +100% combo chance when Slash Status deals damage.
- Guardian Derision - Blocking taunts enemies within 15 meters to target you instead of allies.
- Enduring Affliction - +150% Status duration on hit.
4 New Warframe Augment Mods have been added to their respective Syndicate offerings:
- Frost: Icy Avalanche (Avalanche) - Grants allies within the radius a coat of ice that absorbs 60 damage per enemy hit.
- Hydroid: Corroding Barrage (Tempest Barrage) - Each projectile has a 100% chance of inflicting a Corrosive status effect.
- Loki: Savior Decoy (Decoy) - If Loki takes fatal damage, Decoy absorbs the damage and swaps locations. Also increased casting speed of Decoy by 50%.
- Rhino: Reinforcing Stomp (Rhino Stomp) - Iron Skin is replenished by 80 for each enemy affected.
- Lua is now an available location for Sortie missions!
- The Saita Prime Operator Suit has been visually changed due to concerning feedback on the original design. Please see our Saita Prime Operator Suit PSA here: Coming Soon: Saita Prime Operator Suit Alterations
- In preparation for our upcoming holiday campaign, we have increased the number of gifts you can send with Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) enabled. You must also be Mastery Rank 2 or higher to send gifts. The higher your Mastery Rank the more gifts can be sent (similar to max trades per day). However, if you do not have 2FA enabled, the minimum requirement to send gifts is Mastery Rank 8.
- How to enable Two-Factor Authentication: link
- Casting speed Mods (Natural Talent) now affect:
- Loki’s Decoy
- Chroma’s Vex Armor
- Saryn’s Spores and Toxic Lash
- Excalibur’s Radial Blind
- Ivara’s Artemis Bow (while ziplining) and Navigator (while ziplining), Quiver, and Prowl
- Inaros’ Scarab Swarm
- Oberon’s Smite
- Ash’s Smoke Screen
- Equinox’s Metamorphosis
- You can now skip both mission fly-in cinematics by skipping the first one. Previously this went live and resulted in loading into an Archwing mission with no Archwing. We have since fixed that issue and are confident the new feature is here to stay!
- Made numerous performance improvements in the Kuva Fortress tileset.
- The Halls of Ascension ‘Speed Test’ on Lua is now repeatable in the same mission. This also fixes Puncture/AOE weapons from breaking the challenge by destroying switches.
- Tweaked the sound of all Limbo’s abilities.
- Adjusted the positioning for the Daedalus Spurs to prevent clipping on Mesa.
- Adjusted Sugatra positioning to try and prevent the Kazeru Prime Sugatra from freaking out when equipped on Claw weapons.
- Adjusted the Vala Sugatra Prime to fix floating off Claw weapons.
Dedicated Server Changes & Fixes:
- Dedicated Servers will try to automatically restart if there's a new Update available.
- Fixed some problems with running a Dedicated Server & Warframe at the same time.
- Fixed a crash that would occur in the Landing Craft when moving decorations.
- Fixed a crash that occurred during the Assassinate Vay Hek Sortie mission.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while attempting to join a squad.
- Fixed a rare case of loading into a mission with the wrong Warframe.
- Fixed performance issues in the first The War Within quest mission.
- Fixed a white screen hang during The War Within quest when playing on low-end machines.
- Fixed Client getting incorrect/no reward if a Void Fissure expires before the player rejoins from a crash or disconnect.
- Fixed interactions to respond correctly to Nullifiers that target specific ability types. I.E Damage Nullifiers should only affect things/abilities that do damage.
- Fixed bad enemy spawning in Uranus Exterminate Alerts & Sorties.
- Made fixes towards resolving players losing progress in Endless Void Fissure missions if they hit a reward interval during a Hotfix.
- Fixed Melee speed powers/Mods being disabled in the presence of a Slo Comba.
- Fixed all Comba/Scrambus’ being able to nullify Nekros’ Shadow of the Dead summons.
- Fix an issue where the Acrid's dissolve would stop prematurely, preventing the corpses from being destroyed.
- Fixed incorrect textures being used when equipping the Ryu Nikana Skin on the Dragon Nikana.
- Fixed a floating attachment when equipping the Ryu Nikana Skin on the Dragon Nikana.
- Fixed receiving an error when attempting to purchase a Focus Lens from the Upgrade screen.
- Fixed Venka Prime not being drawn when spawning with only melee equipped.
- Fixed incorrect description appearing for "Pistol Only" Sorties. It now reads"Secondary Only".
- Fixed Hydroid’s passive activating off of the Telos Boltace spin attack and from an equipped Bullet Dance.
- Fixed enemies endlessly spawning in the Rank 16 Mastery Rank test as per: this thread
- Fixed Ash not being able to Teleport to Shrapnel Mine, Kuva Fortress Turrets and the Grineer Blunt.
- Fixed Clients not being able to access a secret area in the Infested Ship tileset.
- Fixed an unintended unreachable platform in the Lua tileset.
- Fixed unlocalized text in the The War Within quest.
- Fixed falling out of the world when jumping out of an elevator on the Jupiter, Themisto tileset.
- Fixed ragdolling an enemy (without killing them) causes Ash’s Blade Storm marks to disappear.
- Fixed Ash’s Blade Storm marks being embedded inside enemies while levitating.
- Fixed hitching that could occur for Clients when selecting their rewards at the end of a Void Fissure mission.
- Fixed the Energy Conversion blue spinning HUD buff icon from disappearing over time.
- Fixed no proper indication in the Market that Restore Blueprint bundles offer more than one Restore.
- Fixed planet UI overlapping the Last Mission Results screen when viewed from a planet in Navigation.
- Fixed the Capture timer continuing to count up in the Mastery Rank 23 test, making it impossible to complete.
- Fixed Vor permanently firing his Janus Key beam ability at you in Vor’s Prize.
- Removed Mesa's no Melee Health buff Passive from Conclave.
- Increased Secondary weapon reload speed of Mesa’s Passive in Conclave.
- Mirage’s Sleight of Hand traps now last indefinitely in Conclave.
- Changed the Martial Fury Conclave Mod from 0.5 Power Rate to -50% Power Rate.
- Changed ‘Low Current Leap’ Conclave Mod name to ‘No Current Leap’ and +5 second Shield regeneration delay changed to 0 Power Rate.
- ‘Armored Evade’ Conclave Mod damage resistance increased to 40% while dodging. -20% Slide changed to -10% Mobility.
- ‘Final Act’ Conclave Mod Ability Efficiency increased to 40%.
- Reduced the duration of Ash's Smoke Screen in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of Saryn's Spores in Conclave.
- Reduced Volt's Shock damage in Conclave.
- Increased Volt's Shock radius from 8 to 10m in Conclave.
- Fixed a localization tag showing when Loki’s Deceptive Bond Decoy Augment activates.
- Fixed an edge case scenario that could result in unbalanced teams in Conclave.
- Fixed a script error when clicking on the exit button at the End of Mission screen as Client in Conclave.
- Fixed Clients not seeing Mirage’s Sleight of Hand trap FX.
- A harder Kuva Siphon mission - dubbed Kuva Flood - has been added! Take on level 80-100 enemies for 2x the Kuva (if you dare)!
- Kuva Siphon missions will no longer be joinable from other players once the Siphon has been completed. This change helps alleviate player’s missing out on the Kuva rewards by joining in after objective completion.
- Operators will no longer be affected by Energy Reduction Modifier in Sorties.
- Removed secondary flashlight from the Twin Rogga.
- Disabled the End of Mission screen after completing The War Within quest as it’s not necessary.
- The Queen will now continually attempt to blast player’s away if they are able to get inside her shield area in The War Within quest.
- Fixed a crash that could happen if an Operator dies while reviving.
- Fixed a permanent black screen if eaten by the Golden Maw in The War Within quest.
- Fixed the Operator becoming invulnerable in The War Within quest.
- Fixed a progression stopping bug caused by unsuccessful transmissions in The War Within quest.
- Fixed not being able to revive as the Golden Maw.
- Fixed a game hang when looking at the Abilities menu as the Golden Maw.
- Fixed players becoming stuck in the mountain or falling out of world during the Mountain Pass section of The War Within quest.
- Fixed the Grineer transport ship not coming back and lasers not resulting in death after letting the ship progress without you and then dying in the lasers in The War Within quest.
- Fixed falling through the floor when walking up to the Queen in the fight during The War Within quest.
- Fixed being unable to use Transference to return to the Warframe if the player happens to fall out of the world with both their Warframe and their Operator.
- Fixed Aim/Aim Glide fx being stuck on screen after using Transference during Aim Glide.
- Fixed having weapons and incorrect animations upon returning from the Golden Maw mission in The War Within quest.
- Fixed losing Melee functionality as your Warframe while fighting the Queen's Guards in The War Within quest.
- Fixed the sound of falling to your death as the Operator looping forever as per: this thread
- Fixed being trapped as the Operator with no Warframe after using Transference just as the Warframe dies.
- Fixed being able to go through walls via Operator Transference.
- Fixed Clients/Operators/Warframes falling out of the world randomly after Transference.
- Fixed Teshin’s shadow Clones performing animations while downed.
- Fixed Operator being killed while hacking causing the panel to be permanently blocked and unusable.
- Fixed the Kuva Jester not returning to its position on the Kuva Guardian.
- Fixed weird placements of Kuva Siphons within tilesets.
- Fixed the HUD not showing Companion deaths/bleedouts when controlling as the Operator.
- Fixed Aura Mods applying to the Operator.
- Fixed Energy Leech Eximus units leeching Void Energy from Operators.
- Fixed Operators being affected by energy reduction in Sortie missions.
- Fixed wrong details/icon appearing when hovering over Kuva Siphon nodes that also happen to be Nightmare nodes.
- Fixed the Orvius hanging enemies in the air forever.
- Fixed not seeing a companion bleedout timer as the Operator.
- Fixed the Operator not being placed where Transference was cancelled in The War Within quest.
- Fixed not being able to extract from a Kuva Siphon Exterminate mission once the required kill total has been reached.
- Fixed dying while reviving an ally as an Operator will continue to revive ally.
- Fixed a case where you would not be able to Transference into the Operator.
- Fixing Kuva Siphon braid effects not being removed on individual braid deaths.
- Fixed Clients sometimes falling through the world/teleporting to strange positions the first time they spawn their Operator.
November 25th, 2016 Forum Post
- Fixed Kuva Siphon missions not being removed from the Star Chart after completing them.
- Fixed the Kuva Siphon Excavation mission on Earth (Everest) requiring 30000 Cryotic (is now 200) as per: this thread
November 25th, 2016 Forum Post
- Removed 3 Day Boosters from Sortie rewards for the time being due to it creating issues.
- Fixed Ash’s Blade Storm sometimes causing a crash.
- Fixed not receiving the 3 Day Booster Sortie reward.
*Please note that our team is working on a script to deliver missing 3 Day Booster rewards to players affected. We will update this thread when the script is complete. Script is complete! Those affected should now see an active 3 Day booster.
- Fixed Ash performing 3 Blade Storm attacks on enemies that are only marked once or twice.
- Fixed Ash’s Blade Storm Energy stats being red when they are actually improved.
- Fixed Mesa’s Regulator pistols appearing to be holstered incorrectly.
- Fixed a script error that can occur when Cycling Riven Mods.
November 25th, 2016 Forum Post - Ash Revisited
- ASH KOGA SKIN
Emerge from the dark smoke of battle as a new vision of the master spy.
- ASH KOGA SKIN BUNDLE
Become Ash Koga, with this striking skin bundle. Includes the Ash Koga Warframe Skin and the Nikana Ryu Skin.
We decided to rework Blade Storm after almost a full year of the same themed feedback showing up. We often heard and experienced a power that doesn't allow for player participation beyond pressing 4 once and waiting. We have been increasingly committed to participatory powers (especially ultimates) and focused on emphasizing that for Blade Storm.
Blade Storm Changes:
- Blade Storm now has a new 'Mark Enemy' mode that is activated when you hit 4. Ash enters target mode, which you can freely target enemies with your reticule up to 3 times each for attack. Once you're satisfied, press 4 again, Blade Storm begins and all targeted enemies are attacked!
- Each mark costs Energy (15) which is affected by Mods. If a marked enemy is killed by a squad mate, you will get the energy back.
- Marks made while invisible by any source will have a cheaper base cost (10).
- Enemies killed by Blade Storm will dissolve, leaving no corpse behind to detect!
- Teleport will now allow you to target anything with a health bar! Instead of being limited to Teleporting to allies or enemies, you can now teleport to objects.
Smoke Screen Changes:
- Smoke Screen can now be cast while running (no lower body movement lock).
- Smoke Screen can now be cast while in-air!
Please note that we will be closely monitoring your practical feedback - please feel free to share videos and discussions after playing this rework. It'll help us if you include details on your build used too.
Sortie Reward Changes:
- Endo (2K)
- Endo (4K)
- Riven Mod
- Lens/Greater Lenses
- Orokin Reactor/Catalyst Blueprint
- Exilus Adaptor Blueprint
- Legendary Core
New Sortie Rewards:
- Riven Mod
- Endo (4K)
- Endo (2K) (radically lowered drop chance and spread across new additions)
- 3 Day Booster
- Lens/Greater Lens
- 3 Nitain
- Orokin Reactor/Catalyst Blueprint
- Exilus Adaptor Blueprint
- Legendary Core
Please note regarding these changes that we took the large 2000 Endo chances and chopped/reassigned to give a more diverse set of options to have variety of other rewards. We are aiming to make the full drop table more broadly appealing. When The War Within launched, we added Rivens to Sorties as a common drop to be the new, interesting, and unique evergreen goal for players in Sorties. Rivens remain common with these changes as we see them as the ultimate goal for Sorties. Regarding Nitain specifically, the majority of our recently active players have less than 9 Nitain in their accounts and there is considerable interest in some new ways to acquire, so we are trying out Sorties as an option. A next step here is being considered to add a completely new Ayatan in the place of 2K Endo to give collectors and Endo hunters something to look forward to.
- Reduced the Cycle sound of Riven Mods.
- Polished numerous Operator/Transference sounds.
- Tweaked the description of the ‘Kill X Sentients’ Riven Mod to ‘Get the killing blow on X Sentients’ to reduce confusion.
- ‘Kill X Sentients’ Riven Mod can now be completed when killed by sources other than the player's Warframe (Operator, Companion, etc).
Kuva Siphon Changes:
- Kuva Siphon missions will spawn on any Planet near the ever-moving Kuva Fortress.
- Kuva Siphon missions will have its own selectable mission to enter (exactly like how other multi-mission nodes work). This way once you commit to it, you know exactly what you're going in for and matchmaking will reflect that accordingly.
- There will be 6 Kuva Siphon missions active which will rotate around the planets near the Kuva Fortress with a cool down as you complete each one.
- 10x Kavat Genetic Codes have been added to Alerts!
- Doubled the length of rare-item Alerts!
- Sortie Rewards are now displayed in color by rarity.
- Valkyr Prime, Cernos Prime, and Venka Prime have been added to the Codex and are now linkable in chat.
- The Kuva Fortress is now eligible for Grineer Sortie mission locations.
- You can now change firing modes during reload on the Stradavar and Zarr as per feedback: link
- Optimized Holster customization.
- Made some changes to lower level load time in some cases in the Kuva Fortress.
The Jordas Verdict Changes & Fixes:
- Reduced the range in which waypoint markers will display in the HUD in The Jordas Verdict to reduce distraction when maneuvering through the tunnels.
- Fixed a progression stopping bug where the esophage wouldn’t consume the vape if the Host is outside or downed/dead in The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed being able to fly through J3 Jordas Golem in The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed seeing squadmates distance displayed on the HUD after they’ve entered the tunnel in The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed failing The Jordas Verdict if a player goes through an esophage at the same time a nerve is destroyed.
- Fixed The Jordas Verdict cinematic animating players below the level.
- Fixed a flickering shield effect on the J3 Jordas Golem in The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed Brood Mothers and Boilers going into T-pose after death.
- Fixed Ash Shuriken wonky aiming and bumped up the turn rate so they hit targets much more consistently.
- Fixed Smeeta's Charm ‘Doubled Pickups and Affinity’ buff not working as intended and doubling a number of things that were unintended. It now properly doubles pickups: Resource, Health, Energy, Affinity, Credit and Ammo (previously it would).
- Fixed a progression stopping bug of the floor not opening up during the Lephantis fight.
- Fixed new players not being able to move after a Host Migration occurs in Endless Void Fissure Defense and Interception missions.
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred during extraction in Survival and Excavation Void Fissure missions.
- Fixed Clients being unable to progress through Assault missions on the Kuva Fortress.
- Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirror clones applying her Aura as well.
- Fixed a loss of functionality in Maroo's Bazaar.
- Fixed ‘Level Up’ being displayed instead of the correct ‘Rank Up’ terminology.
- Fixed incorrect use of grammar in Valkyr’s Passive description.
- Fixed the Phobos Junction task ‘Open 3 Lith Void Relics’ not completing upon opening 3 Lith Relics as per: this thread
- Fixed the Relic Selection screen showing filepaths.
- Fixed Archwing weapons (Cyngas) swapping to melee on empty fire.
- Fixed Sortie using old faction ownership of Mars & Phobos (Mars is now Grineer, Phobos is Corpus).
- Fixed missing equip sound for Venka Prime.
- Fixed players getting stuck under elevators in the Kuva Fortress tileset.
- Fixed occasional hitches in the The War Within quest.
- Fixed not being able to customize the Energy color on the Saita Prime Operator Skin.
- Fixed some cases of long hitches when loading into levels.
- Fixed enemies not being properly highlighted and their ragdolls sometimes not disappearing in the Mastery Rank 9 test.
- Fixed script errors in Void Fissure missions.
- Fixed numerous Zoom Mods having double negatives in their description.
- Fixed the holster positioning of the Ripkas.
- Fixed some effects not replicating for Clients in Kuva Fortress Assault missions.
- Fixed issues of long load times in Kuva Fortress Assault missions.
- Fixed being prompted that a squadmate doesn’t have the proper Sortie restricted loadout at the end of the 10-second countdown.
- Fixed reload sounds on the Supra.
- Fixed the Kohm appearing to fire inhumanly fast when viewed as the Host.
- Fixed Kubrow ‘Howl’ and ‘Dig’ barks not playing.
- Added a confirmation message when trying to leave as a Client at End of Mission by pressing ESC to avoid unintended quits.
- Reduced the damage of Cernos Prime in Conclave.
- Halikar disarm chance is now 100% in Conclave.
- Fixed a progression stopping bug when playing The War Within quest on a low-end machine.
- Fixed Teshin’s clone not appearing in the second mission of The War Within quest when playing in a squad.
- Fixed a loss of functionality when linking Riven Mods from the Profile screen.
- Fixed the Operator not being able to drop a picked up datamass.
- Fixed being able to maneuver around the detection lasers when pursuing Teshin through the Asteroid field in The War Within quest.
- Fixed the Queen's Scepter applying your custom colors in The War Within quest.
- Fixed Kuva Jester/Guard abilities not being blocked by Nullifiers.
- Fixed Transference playing the Warframe’s default cast sound.
- Fixed Operator sounds playing late for Clients.
- Fixed Clients that are in Transference while in a mission displaying an additional Zariman default hood.
November 22nd, 2016 Forum Post - Valkyr Prime
Valkyr Prime has arrived!
Unleash a torrent of deadly claw attacks on unsuspecting foes with Valkyr Prime Access!
For a limited time, get Valkyr Prime, Venka Prime, and Cernos Prime – PLUS discounted Platinum, Valkyr Prime Avatars, and Exclusive Prime Gear!VALKYR PRIME
A proud fighter emerges unscarred by time or malice.CHORDALLA PRIME (custom Auxiliary Slot attachment) Ceremonial ribbons, worn with pride.
*FAQ: You get the Chordalla Prime automatically on purchase of any Valkyr Prime Access tier and automatically on crafting of Valkyr Prime. You have to manually equip it in the Attachment area to see it!CERNOS PRIME
A noble bow to hunt hellish beasts.VENKA PRIME
Gleaming blades of white draw blood of the deepest red.LISET PRIME SKIN
The finest in Orokin personal transportation.
SAITA PRIME OPERATOR SUIT
Click here to learn more about Prime Access now!
Nova Prime, Vasto Prime and Soma Prime have entered the Prime Vault and their Relics are no longer obtainable in the game. If you already wield the power of these Primes, they will remain in your Inventory. If you already hold Relics in your inventory that house these Primes, they will remain in your inventory and you may continue to play them.
As a responsive measure, a Steel Meridian and Cephalon Suda sacrifice -- the Soma Prime Barrel will be replaced with Galatine Prime Blade and Nova Prime Neuroptics will be replaced with Nekros Prime Chassis.
The new Relics added that contain Valkyr Prime, Cernos Prime, and Venka Prime now contain a mix of the unvaulted items from the above removed Relics.
Check the in-game Codex in the 'Relics & Arcanes' section to find the drop locations for the new Relics!Changes:
- Increased Mod drop rates for several uncommon Archwing enemies.
- Fixed enemies floating in mid-air when affected by both Frost’s Avalanche and Snow Globe.
- Fixed a textureless tile in the Rank 8 Mastery Test.
- Fixed some dialog not being heard in certain sections of the The War Within quest.
- Fixed Clients joining Archwing missions in progress not switching to Archwing mode.
- Fixed losing functionality in all Relays after switching to Archwing mode in the Arsenal.
- Fixed various localization errors.
- Reduced the Channeled explosion damage and radius of all Glaive weapons in Conclave.
- Increased projectile damage of Halikar and Kestrel in Conclave.
- Decreased projectile damage of Glaive Prime in Conclave.
Spoiler Changes & Fixes :
- The Orvius can no longer be sold for Ducats.
- Fixed Clients not being able to sprint as the Operator.
- Fixed the Kuva Guardians not possessing their same abilities from The War Within quest when attempting to fight them in a high level Kuva Siphon.
November 18th, 2016 Forum Post
- Fixed crashing when viewing certain Riven Mods.
November 18th, 2016 Forum Post
- Optimized the Solar Chart.
- Made various changes to reduce failure during the 1st mission of Vor’s Prize.
- Improved chances of weapon parts appearing in Faction Invasions -- 25% instead of 15%.
- Removed the function of ‘Skipping the first fly-in cinematic now skips both cinematics!’ due to it breaking the Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed loading into the Jordas Verdict without an Archwing.
- Fixed various hitches in the Landing Craft.
- Fixed collecting multiple simultaneous Reactant in Void Fissure missions can cause the squad UI to show incorrect numbers.
- Fixed erroneous corruption buff stacking occurring in Void Fissure Endless missions.
Spoiler Changes & Fixes:
Riven Changes:Please see our Developer Workshop posts for a more in depth read about these Riven Mod changes: [Spoiler] Dev Workshop: New Mods Part 2! [Spoiler] Dev Workshop: New Mods Part 1!
As we continue together down the path of Riven Mods, it’s expected that twists and turns will arise that require a shift in the original route. With your Community feedback we bring you another iteration of the Riven Mod system! Our intentions to have Riven Mods bring new life to older content still remains, and we thank you for your continued feedback. The following Riven changes have been made:
- Riven Disposition (Faint, Neutral, and Strong) has been added! Riven Disposition is the way in which power level of Mods is attuned to the weapon it is generated for. You can expect to see more powerful Rivens for less used weapons and vice versa.
- Existing Rivens have been automatically rebalanced to fit this Riven Disposition
- When Cycling a Riven with Kuva, you can now choose to "Accept" or "Decline" a Cycle result using the arrow and Confirm button presented.
- You will only have to Unveil a Riven Mod one time: on first discovery. Cycling no longer Veils Riven Mods. *A script has been run to unveil Veiled Riven Mods that have been Cycled. Relog required.
- Adjusted Endo return when dissolving Riven mods:
- +100 Endo for every Mastery Rank requirement above the minimum of 8
- +200 Endo for every Cycle performed on the Mod
- Chat Linked Riven Mods now contain correct challenge progress/requirement info, as well as Cycles.
- Kuva Cycling costs have been reduced significantly.
- Cycle 1: 900
- Cycle 2: 1000
- Cycle 3: 1300
- Cycle 4: 1800
- Cycle 5: 2500
- Cycle 6: 3400
- Cycle 7: 4500
- Cycle 8: 5800
- Cycle 9: 7300
- Cycle 10: 9000
- Continues each Cycle, no cap.
- Cycle 1: 900
- Cycle 2: 1000
- Cycle 3: 1200
- Cycle 4: 1400
- Cycle 5: 1700
- Cycle 6: 2000
- Cycle 7: 2350
- Cycle 8: 2750
- Cycle 9: 3200
- Cycle 10: 3600
- Continues each Cycle, no cap.
- Riven Disposition stats on Rifles will be visible if there's at least one equippable Riven Mod for said Rifle.
- Tweaked the Cycling diorama to include Samodeus and updated Riven Mod Cycle and transition sounds!
- Fixed Veiled Riven Mods unequipping themselves due to not meeting the Mastery Rank requirement.
- Fixed picking up Reactant as the Operator not counting towards your current Reactant pile.
- Fixed the power menu remaining on the UI when using Transference and playing with a controller.
November 18th, 2016 Forum Post
You can now replay The War Within quest! As with the Second Dream quest, you can find this ‘Replay’ option in the Codex.
Note that choices this time around will not overwrite your first time choices- enjoy!
- Tweaked Endless Fissure rewards element to show all currently active Boosters and their current values.
- Improved performance of a number of projectile weapons including Drakgoon and NPC weapons that behave similarly.
- Optimized performance of the Solar Chart.
- Fixed not being able to complete The War Within quest using a controller.
- Fixed for replayable quests being deactivated on mission completion.
- Fixed the Growing Power Aura not applying for Clients.
- Fixed Lua Rescue missions not progressing upon hacking the correct terminal to redirect the portal.
- Fixed a crash in the Dojo if you were rotating or scaling a Decoration, and then someone else in the Dojo removed that Decoration.
- Fixed not being able to return to the active Trial lobby once escaping from the lobby.
- Fixed Adhesive Blast causing the Zarr, Penta, Tonkor, Torid, Secura Penta, and Ogris’ projectile sound to not play.
- Fixed spawning inside the geometry in the Archwing Mastery test.
- Fixed a broken autocomplete suggestion when typing ‘:’ in Chat.
- Fixed being able to Chat link cosmetic items that are not available in the Market.
- Fixed Infested melee enemies struggling to attack the Defense pod on Uranus - Ur.
- Fixed players who join in progress seeing the drop in cinematic and spawn at the start of the mission instead of being placed beside the Host as usual.
- Fixed Arcanes being listed in a random order when viewed in the Foundry.
- Fixed Arcane buffs not appearing on the HUD.
- Fixed incorrect spawn points in the Grineer Galleon tileset.
- Fixed a join in progress script error.
- Fixed a script error with Heliocor’s effects.
- Fixed Nezha’s Warding Halo Augment casted on Titania’s Razorflies preventing it from dieing when Razorwing is deactivated as per: this thread
- Fixed various localization errors.
- Map voting images will no longer appear as white boxes if you join at End of Match in Conclave.
- Fixed the new Bunkers Conclave map to work properly with the Annihilation game mode.
- Fixed various issues with picking up ammo and passive reload Mods not working correctly with continuous fire weapons in Conclave.
Spoiler Changes & Fixes:
- Fixed a bug where health orbs created from kills with the Broken Scepter would respawn after being picked up in Conclave.
- Added a Transference Disruption HUD icon for when your Operator dies during Transference.
- You can no longer use Transference in Mastery Rank challenges.
- You can no longer use Narta Emotes as the Operator.
- Operator can no longer pick up stolen Warframe weapons.
- Transference has been disabled for the Second Dream quest.
- Removed Kuva Siphons from some Uranus tilesets due to tight geometry.
- You will now be prompted with an error when trying to equip a Mod that does not meet the Mastery Rank requirement.
- Kuva Siphons will now disappear if a Host Migration occurs. This is to prevent the Siphon from absorbing Kuva while the players are waiting for the session to continue.
- Fixed a case where Riven mods with ‘- Damage’ could possibly underflow Mag's Magnetize damage over time, causing billions of damage as per: this thread
- Fixed the Operator not being in the chair if you select to customize the Operator by using the pause menu. This also fixes some cases where the Operator's head would not be recentered.
- Fixed stack type HUD buffs not showing the proper values when switching back and forth from Warframe to Operator.
- Fixed the Operator not having an item pickup animation.
- Fixed extracting as the Operator causing no Affinity to be gained.
- Fixed the Assassination icon remaining on the minimap after completing a Kuva Siphon.
- Fixed Operator not being able to use Navigation after returning from somewhere.
- Fixed using weapons/powers + Focus ability, resulting in a crash on the Landing Craft after defeating the Queens in The War Within quest.
- Fixed Transference not being usable after casting it in succession.
- Fixed the Broken Scepter not draining enemies if it is the only weapon equipped.
- Fixed Transference Static debuff sometimes appearing blue.
- Fixed cases where the Queen’s Guards could become invulnerable.
November 15th, 2016 Forum Post
- Skipping the first fly-in cinematic now skips both cinematics!
- Tweaked the placement of Caches in Kuva Fortress Exterminate missions.
- Tweaked many aspects of the Kuva Fortress Mobile Defense missions, including removing consoles from some more cramped intermediates and adjusting some layout for procedural generation.
- Tweaked the audio of the Twin Rogga and Zarr.
- Lowered the Drop Rate of Parkour Mods on the Grineer Jesters.
- The Warframe launcher no longer makes sound unless you interact with it!
- Fixed many frequent crashes and game freezes.
- Fixed drifting idles for Frost Noble and Nezha Noble idles.
- Fixed Frost's throwing and unarmed idles to fix the creeping.
- Fixed Saryn's Molt being a T-Pose.
- Fixed the 'Adhesive Blast' Mod not working on the Zarr.
- Fixed some placeholders and filepaths on Warframe descriptions and passives.
- Fixed issues with controller compatibility for The War Within quest.
- Fixed an issue with the Zarr Cluster missiles not projecting in the right direction.
- Fixed many instances of electrical hazards in levels damaging Limbo while in the Rift.
Spoiler Changes & Fixes:
Riven Mod Changes:
- Challenges that require the alarm to not be raised if levels have a permanent state of alarm such as Survival, Defense, Infested Exterminate and Interception.
- Fixed Riven Mods not having the proper names for unveiled mods.
- Riven Mods with a higher Mastery Rank than an owner's current level will now be visible to the owner as opposed to hidden.
- Riven Mods now have more information available after they have been Cycled and Unveiled so more can be deduced at a glance. This includes Mastery Rank and Item compatibility, as well as how many Cycles have occurred of a given Riven.
- Operator Transference mode is now freely accepted inside Nullifier Bubbles.
- Slightly tweaked the damage allowance logic with the Teshin fight in The War Within.
- Fixed being unable to return to your Warframe as the Operator if you timed jumps into lethal areas of the map.
- Fixed a progression stopping issue in The War Within related to exit doors closing.
- Fixed players being unable to jump after respawning on the mountain pass.
- Fixed the Operator becoming invincible after reviving.
- Fixed progression stopping issues with The War Within related to melee weapons not being equipped.
- Fixed serious spot loads/game hitches with game sessions when using Operator Transference.
- Fixed loss of melee functionality during the Grineer Queen fights in The War Within.
- Fixed an issue where Quest progression would occur even if a mission was failed, leading to skipped parts of quests.
- Fixed Operators having poor/no zipline animations.
- Fixed issues with braid status on Kuva Siphons after a Host Migration.
- Fixed an issue with visual effects resetting when switching between the Warframe and Operator.
- Fixed an issue that made Team Annihilation not work properly on the Bunkers map.
- Fixed host and client ammo disparities of continuous fire weapons.
- Fixed Saryn's Spore not functioning in Conclave.
November 14th, 2016 Forum Post
- Greater Lenses can now be found through Sortie rewards in addition to Regular Lenses. Note this doesn't affect the drop chance of other items within Sorties, just the Focus Lens school of drops now has more options.
- In an effort to help performance of our particle system, we now create fewer particles (60%) when your particle system quality is set to Low.
- Polished aspects of Kuva Fortress Assault missions. Individual markers have been added to shootable targets during the 'destroy the targeting mechanism' phase, and added teleport action under the falling debris so players don't get stuck when it's destroyed.
- Kuva Fortress Cache hunting has been moved to Fortress Exterminate missions as it makes more sense for the pacing of the mission demands.
- The Zarr has received a balance pass:
- Crit Chance increased from 10% to 15%
- Status Chance increased from 15% to 20%
- Barrage range increased from 12m to 15m
- Barrage reload time now matches Cannon reload time
- Added Punch Through to Barrage mode
- Removed Self Damage from secondary cluster bombs
- Fixed several common crashes.
- Fixed Primed Fury missing from the Codex.
- Fixed The Codex displaying incorrect resistances for all enemies. This was just a UI bug and did not affect actual gameplay.
- Fixed the whisker placement on Kavat heads.
- Fixed an exploit with Relics in non-endless Fissure missions.
- Fixed the stealth Affinity multiplier not giving you more Affinity and Focus despite it saying it is.
- Fixed Wukong's Defy and Iron Jab having duplicate Ability Descriptions.
- Fixed Loki's Invisibility visual effects appearing as a bubble rather than a silhouette of Loki.
- Fixed Volt's Arrester helmet having tinting issues.
- Fixed a confusing minimap marker in the Kuva Fortress tileset.
- Fixed 'You picked up a key' transmission on the Kuva Fortress Assault mission playing for all players rather than just the user picking up the key.
- Fixed issue with Motion Blur on Profile Dioramas.
- Fixed an issue with the reward manifest on Alator, Mars.
- Fixed issues with an awkward heavy landing sound on Ash's Teleport.
- Fixed issues with players escaping the Fortress Extraction levels.
- Fixed the Grineer Icon on the Kuva Scimitar skin floating.
- Fixed unreleased Relics and Primes appearing in missions.
- Fixed intense flickering on DX9 sessions.
- Fixed issues with trading.
- Fixed missing music in the Operator Cradle room.
- Fixed Ember Noble idle set using the wrong animations for different variants as per this thread
- Fixed missing link to Tethra's Doom mods in the codex (was preventing Jolt and Voltaic Strike from showing up in the codex).
- Fixed issues with Steam Controller not working.
- Fixed a significant amount of missing Codex Mods thanks to the helpful Tenno here in this comment
Spoiler Changes & Fixes:
Riven Mod Changes:
- Removed the "Kill Sentients without raising alarms" Unveil challenge due to impossibility with the way Lua mission spawning works. Challenge complications will be updated retroactively, in this case, the removed challenge will simply become "Kill Sentients".
- Fixed a loss of functionality in the Arsenal when swapping configurations with Riven Mods.
- Tweaked and removed some of the more frustrating challenges for Riven Unveliling.
- Fixed heads while aim-gliding challenge for Riven Mods not requiring lethal headshots, they have to be kills now.
- Fixed the ineffective jump animation that happens when attempting to jump while hitting the ground but before landing animation (which would leave you stuck in the animation and likely inside the Maw's stomach afterward)
- Added various sound polish to Operator Void powers.
- Fixed the Codex Entry for 'The War Within' not using the correct Operator.
- Refined the targeting of the Golden Maw for the 'Transference' portion of The War Within to be more user friendly.
- Kuva Siphon spawning has been disabled in Invasions and Void Fissure missions.
- Refined the contrast of the Archwing Lasers in the 3rd mission of 'The War Within' to be more colourblind friendly.
- Removed the energy drain from the Golden Maw Transference.
- Increased the range of Operator Void Pulse.
- Reduced the finisher range of the Golden Maw (he has less of a range to snatch you now).
- Polished Operator movement on several animations.
- Improved the behaviours of Teshin's Specter so it doesn't sit around doing nothing when players are off-navigation, it will instead switch immediately to ranged.
- Fixed Orvius parts being exchanged for Ducats.
- Fixed Kuva Siphons becoming 'frozen' by several Warframe powers, allowing for infinite farming.
- Fixed Kuva Siphon progress being wiped during a host migration. Currently host migration will restart the event, but we are looking for 'continue' solutions.
- Fixed viewing other player's profiles showing your own 'The War Within' alignment.
- Fixed subtitles missing from The Worm Queen's transmissions.
- Fixed the 'Broken Sceptre' weapon affecting respawn of Health drops in Conclave.
- Fixed a number of crashes and game freezes related to using your Operator as MIrage and Inaros.
- Fixed a number of crashes and game freezes related to Operator Transference.
- Fixed issues with key bindings and Transference usage which should help players on controllers.
- Fixed game freezes related to timing Transference usage.
- Fixed an issue where you could use Transference to teleport through thin walls.
- Fixed snow appearing in cutscenes of The War Within after dying on the mountain pass.
- Fixed an issue with infinite Warframe power casting in Operator form.
- Fixed being able to jump and run in the water as your Operator.
- Fixed Powers affecting Kuva Siphoning.
November 12th, 2016 Forum Post
- Removed an unreleased Relic from the wild.
- Removed a no longer relevant Design Council tip.
- Reduced the damage of Helios' Deconstructor in The War Within quest.
- Fixed a crash during The War Within quest.
- Fixed the Dojo,Void, and Derelict Elevators locking players in and not moving.
- Fixed issues with getting stuck in underwater geometry when playing a Submersible mission.
- Fixed Orokin Labs Research shutting out all tech and not just Solar Rails (IE: you can get your Dragon Key Blueprints again).
- Fixed not being able to purchase the Xiphos Kuva Skin.
- Fixed not being able to purchase Blueprints if you already owned one.
- Fixed some enemies appearing in a T-pose upon death.
- Fixed the double objective triggers in Grineer Settlement Hijack missions.
- Fixed the level ranges displayed on navigation for the Jordas Golem Assassinate, Jordas Verdict, Law of Retribution, and Mutalist Alad V Assassinate.
- Fixed sending a pending friend request allowing you to send a game-invite to someone who only wanted to accept invites from friends.
- Fixed Atlas' Rumbler names showing up as a file-path.
- Fixed the launcher always being in English even after changing languages.
November 11th, 2016 Forum Post
Missed Major Update Notes:
- Kubrows and Kavats can now be renamed for 25 Platinum!
- Improved huge hitches and delays when you owned a large number of cosmetic items (spot-loading).
- Fixed cinematics and conversations with NPCs in Relays taking over for every person within.
- Fixed Clan emblems not appearing.
- Fixed the Weekly Clem mission having a [PH] text in the title.
- Fixed a crash with the Gear wheel.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to join a mission.
- Fixed a Conclave crash.
- Fixed a crash if your Sentinel killed you during the Purge phase in The War Within Quest.
- Fixed a crash during the Queen's fight in The War Within Quest.
November 11th, 2016 Forum Post - The War Within
Open Letter from the Digital Extremes team:
‘Finally it's here‘ the developers and players said in unison with tears (of joy?) in their eyes! When traditional developers pen their open letters at launch, it's often the last step after months or years of development. It's often a sign-off to address the people who are about to dive into the finished work of a collective group. But Warframe is far from traditional and our work is never done.
The War Within is here on PC! This is the next chapter in the story of Warframe. What we set out to do always seems a little wild in hindsight, but it's the thrill and ambition of storytelling that drives us to challenge ourselves and you. We want to grow and change Warframe in interesting ways. We're presenting you another chapter of growth today.
This chapter tells a story of your patience, our gratitude, and of course some wonderful evolution for the game. We're introducing an awe inspiring and dangerous environment: the Kuva Fortress. We're pushing our engine technology to bring you graphic improvements. We're bringing you a story about your past.
The War Within is also a reflection of lessons for us on how to feed, respect, and tame the growing animal that is Warframe. This update's name has outgrown itself and it represents something bigger. If you asked any of us 4 years ago what we expected to happen with this project, none of us would believe you if you showed us this day.
We are beyond lucky to have hard working people at Digital Extremes to bring this chapter of Warframe to life. We are grateful to have you to share it with.
Thank you Tenno. We hope you enjoy another Update that's free from us to you.
Claim your free Glyph with promo code WARWITHIN until Nov 18 at 2pm ET!
The Grineer Empire grows stronger as a cryptic adversary surfaces. What secrets does the Grineer Empire keep? Underpowered, unprepared and forced out of your comfort, you must find it in yourself to improvise, not just to save yourself but the fate of all Tenno. The Queens' Fortress awaits, where both Warframe and Operator will be pushed past their limits as they slowly unravel mysteries about the Tenno’s past and their true capabilities.
The next chapter to 'The Second Dream' has arrived. Knowing what the Tenno are is just the beginning of your story. It is time to face The War Within.
How to access this Quest: If you've completed the Sedna Junction, you will receive this quest immediately on login via Inbox message.
If you do not receive The War Within Quest upon login be sure to have the Second Dream Quest and Sedna Junction completed. An inbox message will automatically appear once you have done so.New Tileset: Kuva Fortress!
Once you've progressed far enough in The War Within to discover The Kuva Fortress, a new region will appear on your Solar Chart!
Play through and experience some of our most difficult and heavily fortified missions yet.
With this set, we knew we wanted to provide an awe-inspiring entry into the world of the Grineer Queens and Kuva. This set is complete with the latest in graphics enhancements like Volumetric Lighting, and includes some of the first ever Archwing Enemy incorporation into foot missions. Don't forget to aim up, Tenno.
New Music can be discovered while playing these missions, Keith Power brings us his creepiest compositions to date!
- Assault: A completely new spin on the spirit of 'Sabotage'. This is arguably one of our longest non-endless missions to date. This mission also includes classic side-objectives like Cache hunting!
- Exterminate: An old faithful.
- Capture: A speed-runner's delight.
- Mobile Defense: Will it take longer than Lotus calculated?
- Spy: Ivara, Ivara, let down your Zipline.
- Survival: For glory on the Leaderboards!
- Rescue: You must save those in need!
- Defense: A bit more environmental hazards this time around, beware!
There comes a new way to obtain power - finish the War Within to receive your first entry. More information is out there… if you can find it.
New Enemies & Grineer 'Kuva Siphon' Missions:
KUVA GUARDIANS - Wearing heavy armor and adorned in red cloth, the Kuva Guardians are among the fighting elite in the Queens' army. The Kuva Guardians will surround you and, with just a few well-placed blows, will bring you to your knees. Defeating them will depend on more than what’s in your Arsenal...
KUVA JESTER - Beware of these mischievous, Jester-like creatures that are quick to attack and are quite deadly.Grineer ‘Kuva Siphon‘ Missions:
After you complete The War Within, Kuva Siphons may appear on Hard Grineer Environments (Sedna, Kuva Fortress, Uranus). These are side-quests related to the larger goals of the Grineer Empire. You will encounter new enemies here, and be required to use the skills learned in The War Within to prevail.
Twin Rogga - These twin barrels of destruction are the signature pistols of the Kuva Guardians.
Kesheg - Slice through mobs of unruly enemies with this fierce halberd, the signature weapon of the Kuva Guardians.
Fourth and fifth weapons exist… but defeating The War Within will be necessary to discover them.New Cosmetics:
- Kuva Kavat Armor - This decorative armor was forged for the Grineer Queens’ royal Kavats.
- Kuva Kubrow Armor - Drahks are outfitted with this armor for the Queens’ royal prisoner hunts.
- Landing Craft Kuva Skins - A Kuva themed skin for your Landing Craft.
- Kuva Cloak - Once worn by an elegant Elder Queen, before time and disease left her body mangled and disfigured.
- Kuva Braid - Symbolizing the corrupting power of the Grineer Queens.
- Kuva Armor Collection - A full set of Kuva Armor.
- Continuity Collection - Become Grineer royalty with this complete set of Kuva weapons and armor.
- Frost & Frost Prime now have cloth physics! For years our favourite Master of Ice has had a rather static cloak, but no more!
- Solo Mode missions now start after just 5 seconds!
- Decorator Mode is now here for Dojos and Landing Crafts! This mode allows you to access a special menu where you can continuously change the items in your Landing Craft or Dojo. All the hassle of returning to the menu over and over for each placement are gone.
- Available daily Maroo and weekly Clem missions have been added to the World State Window under Alerts!
- A Mastery Rank 23 test has been added! The War Within introduces enough content to push long-term players that are currently Mastery Rank 22 into Mastery Rank 23!
- The ‘squished face’ Kavat has received it’s visual update! Thanks to feedback here and we've revised the visuals of this Kavat face. We hope you enjoy the new and improved look!
- Added in a Graphical Preset option to the Display Settings tab. Adjusting this will alter all graphical settings accordingly.
- Added in a Fast Travel option to relays to allow for quick access to Darvo’s Shop, Cephalon Simaris! These options now join the Conclave and Navigation as quick access points.
- A more robust Display Options menu is here! You can now disable or enable more Graphics Quality options!
Ever since the change to the new Solar Chart in Specters of the Rail, the Invasion system hasn't exactly been exciting or novel. The War Within brings some much needed freshness to this part of the game!
As part of an effort to both repair and refresh the Invasion system, the following changes and additions have been made:
- Prior Sortie Season Vandal and Wraith rewards can now be offered as invasion rewards by the respective faction.
- Interception missions have been added into the mix when playing for invading faction.
- Winning factions will now 'Occupy' the node for up to 24 hours. During this period, the invaders will raid the location for resources towards a mysterious 'Construction Project'
- The mission type at a particular Invasion node will change every 15 minutes.
- The progress of an invasion can now lead to a Faction Specific event! Watch closely as the Grineer and Corpus gather enough strength!
- Factions now pay an additional 1000 Credits each time you run a mission for them on the same node (up to max of 10K).
- Fixed issues with Invasion missions loading to black and no spawning enemies.
- Fixed Invasion progress not counting if a player was in mission during a Hotfix.
- Fixed Phorid occupied nodes still showing the underlying bosses.
Sorties were introduced in The Second Dream. They originally launched with 'Seasons' that rotated with set rewards. Since launch we iterated in several ways, including adding repeatable/non-repeatable rewards and more. Now we bring you more change with The War Within: Sortie Seasons are no more. We now have a set reward list of rewards that are always repeatable.
- The new pre-requisite to access Sorties is completion of The War Within.
- Nezha Parts have moved to the Tenno Lab in player Dojos.
- Vandal and Wraith weapon parts have moved to the Invasion System as rewards for their respective factions.
- Sortie Rewards are now set as:
- Various Endo Amounts
- Orokin Catalyst
- Orokin Reactor
- Exilus Adapter
- A random Focus Lens
- Legendary Core
- 1 new item coming soon (see below)!
- There is a new addition to Sortie rewards, but this will be revealed upon completion of The War Within.
Interception, Defense, Survival, and Excavation Endless Void Fissure Missions have been revamped and now function in a new way!
First, every reward interval can have it's own Relic selected and opened (if you get enough Reactant per interval).
Secondly, the reward intervals are as follows (for clarity):Defense: 5 Waves. Interception: 1 Round. Survival: 5 Minutes. Excavation: 200 Cryotic.
Should you collect the necessary Reactant per interval and open your Relic, a bonus will occur and you will be allowed to re-select a new Relic for the next interval! The bonuses are as follows:
- Every time you open a Relic, you get a pre-determined booster. These boosters stack the longer you stay.
- The first interval: 1.25x Affinity.
- The second interval: 1.25x Credits.
- The third interval: 1.25x Resources.
- The fourth interval: 1.25x Resource Drop Rate.
- The fifth interval: a random Exceptional Relic (that can be used in the same mission).
- The sixth interval: 1.5x Affinity (replaces first).
- The seventh interval: 1.5x Credits (replaces second).
- The eighth interval: 1.5x Resources (replaces third).
- The ninth interval: 1.5x Resource Drop Rate (replaces fourth).
- The tenth interval: a higher tier random Flawless Relic (that can be used in the same mission).
- Once you get to the fifteenth interval, you'll receive a random Radiant Relic (that can be used in the same mission.
- Boosters continue to increase every set of intervals and are capped at double (2x).
- Radiants on every fifth interval past the fifteenth.
- Every Relic opened will result in Traces!
Capture enemy types are now split into 3 tiers- Easy (1-10), Medium (10-20), Hard (20+).
Corpus Nullifiers and white-suited Corpus Targets (capable of creating a Snow Globe-esqe barrier) no longer appear on lower level Capture missions.Holster Customization Changes:
- Changed "X Offset" option to adjust Holster Position to move along to edge of your Warframe.
- Added "Attach Part" option to select specific areas to Holster. Standard Holsters also have this option.
- Added "Z Offset" option to adjust Holster Position distance from your Warframe.
Volumetric Lighting technology is here and has been implemented in The War Within quest! We've also improved player lighting and added various weather effects to the game.
Archwing Movement Collision Improvements:
Improvements on collisions, and clipping on all Archwings have been made across the board!Changes:
- The Player Profile diorama now includes your custom Operator!
- Activating your Focus ability in mission now occurs on holding your '5' key (or whatever binding you have) rather than tapping.
- Made changes to some Motion Blur instances on power cast and damage events, we will adjust this based on your feedback!
- Fixed some general behaviour with enemies regarding awareness of their environment:
- Nullifiers now notice and investigate their bubble taking damage
- Enemies will notice and investigate corpses
- Enemies affected by Coolant Leak will notice that they've been frozen/slowed
- The Landing Craft extraction door has received an upgraded look!
- Made several optimizations to host-performance in the Law of Retribution and the Jordas Verdict
- Optimized periodic single-frame lag-spikes that would occur in many missions
- Radial Shared Affinity no longer includes a stealth multiplier (if active).
- The Kubrow and Kavat section of the Player Profile has been renamed to Companions.
- Whips can now use any longsword holster customization.
- Scaled the Plastid Carapace ship decoration to match in-game size.
- Tweaked the original Grineer riot shield to be a bit more metallic.
- Blocking with the Silva and Aegis increases both Critical and Status Chance by 15% (max 60%) to next attack.
- Blocking with the Ack and Brunt now absorbs elemental damage. Example: Block Electrical damage, gain + Electrical damage on top of base attacks.
- Ayatan Sculptures now show number of socketed Stars when viewed in your Inventory.
- Replaced outdated Mod tips with new tips about the Ayatan system.
- Tweaked Relay hub room lighting to better represent each room.
- Venus - V Prime is now a Survival mission instead of Rescue due to there only being one low tier Survival mission.
- You will no longer be able to see or pickup Syndicate Medallions if you have already completed that mission prior to being invited.
- Reduced the brightness when viewing Landing Craft Resource Decorations.
- Changed the default text for arrows from SKIN to ARROW SKIN.
- Improved transitions when selecting different Stance animations in the Arsenal.
- Improved the look of the fog effects on the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Adjusted the blocking volumes on elevators on the Corpus Ice Planet Tileset to prevent players from being able to accidentally exit the level.
- Improved the sound effects for the Scorpion enemy type.
- Adjusted the minimum level of Bursas to help spread out their presence across the Star Chart:
- Mission Level 15+ = Denial Bursa
- Mission Level 20+ = Drover Bursa
- Mission Level 25+ = Isolator Bursa
- Tyl Regor is now vulnerable to Corrosive procs.
- Improved the overall performance of multiple Warframe ability visual effects.
- Improved Lunaro save detection.
- Adjusted the coloring of the lens flare seen while channeling.
- Adjusted and improved the sound effects heard when grappled by Infested Ancients and Isolator Bursa units.*
- Stealth master tests will now wait for performed finishers to finish before resetting themselves.
- Adjusted the difficulty of Spy vault hack consoles to prevent the most difficult hack from occurring on mission difficulties lower than level 100.
- The icon used to displayed dropped weapons from a disarm move now use the same Friendly marker on the minimap instead of the major objective iconography.
- The Companion stasis grid will now display Polarization counts for pets who have been Forma’d.
- The New Strange Defense wave count has been reduced from 10 to 5.
- Adjusted Rapier idles to minimize visible foot sliding.
- Improved the back-end spawning logic of AI types for increased performance.
- The Grineer Shipyard tileset has received a visual update! Objects are shinier and rocks are now PBR- whoa!
- Reduced the damage of the Static Discharge Mod due to the Prova dealing (at least) 5 ticks of damage during the charge attack.
- Improved motion blur edges to appear less disorienting.
- Improved jumping animations to be smoother.
- Removed the Void Fissure end of mission reward selection screen when playing Solo or if no other player joins.
- Optimized the memory usage of the flashlight.
- Warning lights and sounds will now play upon Raptor NS’ Energy Mortar attack.
- You can now go to Maroo’s Bazaar even if you have reached your daily trade limit. This fixes players unable to do the Ayatan Sculpture mission due to reaching their trade limit.
- Reduced the sound when Sentinels complete a scan.
Dedicated Server Fixes:
- Potential fix for teams not being reshuffled after a player leaves.
- Fixed a script error with Valkyr’s Prolonged Paralysis augment.
- Fixed a script error when casting Equinox’s Metamorphosis ability.
- Fixed the Disrupter Drones in The Nightmare Law of Retribution being too large and not nullifying their area.
- Fixed the extraction timer sometimes not appearing for Hosts if they're not at extraction.
- Fixed Excalibur’s Exalted Blade wall attack not producing an energy wave as per: this reddit thread
- Fixed not being able to cancel Volt's Speed buff with a backflip when you have a gun equipped as per: this thread
- Fixed Nekros’ Hyekka Master clones damaging allies with her fire grenade as per: this thread
- Fixed finishers not triggering Equinox’s Rest & Rage's Augment, Calm & Frenzy, to spread as Host as per: this thread
- Fixed Hydroid’s Tentacle Swarm not working for the first 10 waves of Lua Defense as per: this thread
- Fixed a Law of Retribution progression stopper due to Nekros spawning a Grineer holding a Tritium Bomb as per: this thread
- Fixed the Pox not changing its orientation when thrown.
- Fixed a low glow effect on the Loot Detector Mod.
- Fixed Maroo’s dialogue subtitles not updating when interacting with her while she's in the middle of talking.
- Fixed being able to trigger a Spy vault's alarm after data was extracted if there was previously a Host migration.
- Fixed no Mods displaying when searching ‘Puncture’ in the Codex Mod section.
- Fixed the mission countdown timer sometimes starting at 11 seconds.
- Fixed Mods equipped on the Dark Split Sword not staying on the weapon when exiting out of the Arsenal.
- Fixed the Penta and Quanta Ranger Eximus’ merging into one another when viewed in the Codex.
- Fixed Trinity’s Link ability beams not attaching properly to their target if they ragdoll.
- Fixed the UI not refreshing when randomizing Companion Attachment colors.
- Fixed the Lanx appearing to have an explosion of blood effect when selected in the Codex.
- Fixed cases where players with '-' in their names would get personal notifications in chat where they weren't actually notified.
- Fixed Vauban’s Bastille FX remaining indefinitely upon Host migration.
- Fixed camera offset when using Razorwing while crouching.
- Fixed flowing water issues in The Silver Grove Shrine tileset.
- Fixed rewards received from completing Nightmare missions not being checked for "new" status.
- Fixed being able to kill Captain Vor during the beginning of Vor’s Prize.
- Fixed Sigils not having proper position/rotation when viewing the Star Chart.
- Fixed a script error in the Star Chart when you're in a Relay and attempt to start a mission that requires an item you don't have.
- Fixed Inaros’ Swarm not playing the activate animation while moving.
- Fixed a high number of dead ends and backtracking issues in Grineer Galleon Exterminate level maps.
- Fixed instances of unlit Crewmen in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed a script error when receiving an Inbox message while viewing the Star Chart.
- Fixed canceling the placement of an Ayatan Sculpture sometimes resulting in the Sculpture being replaced by another decoration as per: this thread
- Fixed a rare script error when clicking randomize colors in the Arsenal.
- Fixed inconsistent text colors in the Conclave Arsenal upgrade screen.
- Fixed instances of players and NPCs falling through the world.
- Fixed the Left Dendra Shoulder Guard overlapping with emblems.
- Fixed Status resist Arcanes (Arcane Resistance, Deflection, Ice, Warmth, Nullifier, and Healing) not displaying that they offer an extra Arcane Revive when maxed.
- Fixed Mods that are being sold by a player in Maroo’s Bazaar appearing jittery and having a ‘Conclave’ text.
- Fixed the mission drop-down grate appearing to float when skipping the intro cinematic.
- Fixed not seeing the HUD buff indicator from Titania’s Tribute when joining a mission in progress.
- Fixed Chroma appearing to have 2 pelts when activating a Focus ability while Effigy is also active.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when being attacked by Zanuka after using a Zanuka Hunter Beacon.
- Fixed Boltor projectiles absorbing/preventing melee damage for a short time.
- Fixed incorrect positioning of the Izvara Syandana on Saryn Prime.
- Fixed the Heliocor appearing invisible when initiating a stealth attack when not in ‘sword alone’ mode.
- Fixed the Ripkas not appearing on Titania when equipped as per: this thread
- Fixed the Despair appearing to be thrown backwards when using Ivara’s Navigator ability.
- Fixed being able to initiate a panel hack while sliding, resulting in continuing the slide and failing the hack.
- Fixed some missing headers when in the Appearance tab for Bows.
- Fixed the Raptor Codex entries appearing very zoomed in.
- Fixed Nezha’s Blazing Chakram allowing access to unintended areas in The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed Banshee’s Silence ability permanently turning off enemy barks.
- Fixed some enemies being able to apply a Status Effect through invulnerability abilities such as Rhino’s Iron Skin and Nezha’s Warding Halo.
- Fixed being able to collect an infinite amount of Energy Orbs even when Max Energy has been reached with Loki/Nova Prime and a maxed rank Primed Flow equipped as per: this thread
- Fixed Vauban's passive, Reinforce, not applying after being revived and until a player enters or exits the radius.
- Fixed Clients seeing damage numbers when shooting the Shield Dargyn’s shield in Archwing. Their shields are invincible, and unfortunately you were accomplishing nothing.
- Fixed incorrect sheathing of the Dark Split-Sword when equipped with a Dual Sword Stance Mod (Crossing Snakes, Swirling Tiger, Dividing Blades).
- Fixed Idle animations not playing when the Staticor is equipped.
- Fixed the countdown timer initiating again after grabbing the Ayatan Sculpture in Maroo’s daily hunt mission.
- Fixed an issue with Dual Secondary weapons appearing incorrect on Trinity Prime when using the Trinity Immortal skin.
- Fixed an issue with secondary weapons clipping into Ash Prime
- Fixed an issue with the Iliac Syandana not inheriting the molted effect when equipped on Saryn.
- Fixed an issue with Oberon’s Smite energy color not appearing properly when casted by Clients in a squad.
- Fixed a map hole found in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed an issue with emoji’s not working correctly with unicode text.
- Fixed an issue with emblems clipping when equipped on Titania.
- Fixed an issue with multiple Syandanas not fitting properly on Titania.
- Fixed an issue with the hips of Warframe’s appearing to stretch when playing Agile Akimbo, (Twin Vipers, Twin Grakatas, etc) Bow, and Pistol idles.
- Fixed an issue with Sugatras not being equipped properly on the Helicor.
- Fixed an issue with Kubrows potentially getting stuck in their retrieve behavior when collecting plants.
- Fixed an issue with duplicate color options being visible on the Smoke Color Pallette.
- Fixed an issue with the Danavi Syandana clipping into numerous Warframes when equipped.
- Fixed an issue with Ripkas weapon trail being visible when equipped or hidden.
- Fixed an issue with Spy Alerts sometimes spawning identical vaults within the same mission.
- Fixed an issue with Void Fissure buffs overwriting the Reactant counters of other players in the squad.
- Fixed an issue with the Mantle of the Lotus Shoulder Armor (GOTL) visual effects not appearing properly on channeled melee weapons.
- Fixed an issue with the Rota Syandana not fitting properly when using the Shikoro Atlas Helmet.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when not wearing a Syandana.
- Fixed an issue with the Jattuk Mantle clipping into multiple Warframes when equipped.
- Fixed an issue with players potentially being blocked when attempting to mount the zipline in the Advanced Movement Tutorial.
- Fixed an issue with Aura Mods not working correctly in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed an issue with the incorrect type of doors being visible during The New Strange quest.
- Fixed an issue with Howl of the Kubrow quest being prematurely completable.
- Fixed numerous issues with enemy projectiles being able to affect players through solid objects. Affected enemies are as follows:
- Corrupted Bombard
- Manic Bombard
- Denial Bursa
- Drover Bursa
- Executioner Gorth
- Executioner Vay Molta
- Shik Tal
- Vay Hek Terra Frame
- Tyl Regor
- Kela de Thaym
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to bind Power Menu and Power E to the same button when playing with a controller.
- Fixed an issue where disconnecting and reconnecting during a Trial mission could result in players receiving different Arcanes.
- Fixed Operator’s not having visible fingers and toes in The Second Dream diorama.
- Fixed an issue with erroneous sound effects being heard when rising/falling during Uranus’ submersible movement sections of the tileset.
- Fixed an issue with the model displayed in the Arsenal appearing incorrectly if the Arsenal is entered while the Trade Ready animation is being played.
- Fixed an issue with Mutalist Osprey wings not appearing to be textured correctly.
- Fixed an issue with breakable objects sometimes blocking reinforcements from arriving at the objective correctly during Mobile Defense missions.
- Fixed an issue with the equipment level indicator not appearing red when upgrading items in the Conclave Arsenal.
- Fixed enemies sometimes getting stuck in a staggered/knocked down position.
- Fixed the ability to fall through the world near the waterfall in the Earth tileset.
- Fixed a script error in the Trial lobby if a player didn't have a Sentinel/Kubrow equipped.
- Fixed a case where you could lose functionality if you backed out of the Trial screen before the diorama finished loading.
- Fixed being able to use Ivara’s Prowl ability multiple times on the same enemy by disconnecting and rejoining the same squad.
- Fixed Titania’s Razorflies being permanently hostile to allies if Razorwing was cast while under an enemy's Status effect.
- Fixed banked Credit amount not appearing updated when attempting to make a second trade with a player in the Dojo.
- Fixed weapon names in the HUD being hidden when you’ve been disarmed.
- Fix a script error when the Daily Tribute offered a Mod.
- Fixed locked doors appearing to be unlocked in the Lua tileset.
- Fixed enemies teleporting below the tileset after using certain abilities.
- Fixed general discoloration issues as a result from previous color correcting changes.
- Fixed Oberon’s Feyarch feet colors appearing as a mix of the Primary and Tertiary colors.
- Fixed the Vasto Day of the Dead skin not appearing as ‘Owned’ in the Market.
- Fixed Warframe on login screen not showing up right away.
- Fixed Titania’s Diwata clipping through her body when in Razorwing mode.
- Fixed Titania’s Diwata appearing unattached to her body.
- Fixed projectile weapons (i.e. Boltor) with Punch Through not going through allies.
- Fixed a script error for Clients on the End of Mission screen.
- Fixed Inaros’ Sandstorm causing enemy loot to fly off and get stuck on the ceiling.
- Fixed sometimes not being able to pick up Reactant as Client if the Host has 10/10.
- Fixed some spot-loading when choosing weapons in the Arsenal.
- Fixed the Jordas Verdict key claiming it's in Pluto when it's clearly in Eris.
- Grineer Fortress ‘Bunkers’ Conclave Map has been added for Team Annihilation and Annihilation! Take control of the security systems and turrets scattered throughout this Map and use them against other players. Take note: other players aren’t the only thing you have to worry about.
- Arbiters of Hexis ‘Arbiter's Arena’ Lunaro Map has been added! The Arbiters of Hexis know there is more to the Tenno than just being good Warriors – they know them to be excellent Lunaro players as well! Seek truth through discipline and practice on this new Arbiters of Hexis themed Lunaro map. The perpendicular goals will require skill, precision, and teamwork to overcome. Bring your passion to the sands of this Lunaro map today!
Conclave and Lunaro Changes & Fixes:
- Valkyr's Paralysis no longer deals damage in Conclave.
- Valkyr's Paralysis range has been reduced in Conclave.
- Improved the explosive visual effects seen when throwing weapons make impact on players in Conclave matches to better represent energy drain.*
- Fixed the UI displaying the wrong half-time indication when rejoining a Lunaro game in progress.
- Fixed Client loadout changes in the lobby not syncing properly.
- Fixed an issue with Titania’s Razorwing ability appearing as ready-to-cast without sufficient energy in Conclave matches.
- Fixed a couple of unintended hiding spots in the Forgotten Halls Conclave map.
- Fixed a couple of map holes allowing players to see out of the level in the Freight Line Conclave map.
Hotfix: Recurring Dreams 3Edit
November 7th, 2016 Forum Post
- Fixed forced solo Quest missions not giving out proper Quest rewards (Mission 1 of Vor's Prize & mission 3 of Kubrow Quest). This should help a handful of players who cannot progress through their Quests.
- Fixed a script error when casting Nezha’s Divine Spears ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Rhino’s Charge ability.
The script is complete! Please relog now if you were stuck in your Quests.Conclave Changes & Fixes:
- Inaros can no longer use the Conclave Mod Low Current Leap.
Hotfix: Recurring Dreams 2Edit
November 4th, 2016 Forum Post
- Tweaked the energy effect on Pedestal Prime.
- Disabled Operator transmissions during Second Dream quest replay.
- Fixed transmissions playing while viewing a Quest cinematic.
- Fixed needing to relog to replay the Second Dream quest more than once.
A script has run to give missing Quest items to the players who did not receive them, and thus cannot progress through. Please relog and attempt to continue your Quest.
Hotfix: Recurring Dreams 1Edit
November 3rd, 2016 Forum Post
- Fixed Quest and key missions not giving rewards (I.e Chroma Signal Blueprint, etc.) *We're working on a script to fix players who have not received their items and are currently stuck. Our sincerest apologies.
Update: Recurring DreamsEdit
November 3rd, 2016 Forum Post
You can now replay the Second Dream quest! You’ll notice some small tweaks upon replaying it, such as not receiving a Focus lens, and not being able to select a new Focus school upon completion (Naramon for life, amirite?). More quests will get the same treatment down the line, but for now the ability to replay the Second Dream is meant to get us all prepared and up to speed for The War Within (and to feel the feels again). Enjoy!
- Meteor Crash, Nebula Bore, and Astral Slash have been added to the Codex.
- Increased the amount of enemies spawnable in Nightmare Exterminate mission (max cap of 500).
- Removed ‘Friendly Fire’ modifier from Nightmare missions.
- It is no longer necessary to use Antitoxin to get Nightmare rewards on Earth Sabotage missions.
- In an attempt to reduce performance issues, the Juggernaut Behemoth will now cause damage over time associated with the poison gas clouds instead of creating a ridiculous amount of toxic droplet projectiles.
- Tweaked the Nightmare node algorithm so that they appear on the same node for all players, regardless of Star Chart progression.
- Chat item linking a Relic will now show what items it contains! However, you’ll still need to view Relics in the Codex to view drop locations.
- Fixed dissolving Mods for Endo costing Credits. *Please note that this was fixed live Tuesday, and a script was also run to reimburse Credits lost: as per this thread.
- Fixed incorrect default holster positions for Dual Swords on Ember.
- Fixed being able to desecrate Nekros’ Shadows and Atlas’ Rumblers in the Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed loading into the wrong Invasion level.
- Fixed Wyrm's Warrior Mod sometimes targeting friendly targets.
- Fixed Nightmare missions clearing from the Star Chart if aborted/failed before reaching the mission objective.
- Fixed players who have cleared the Nightmare for a given planet, getting Nightmare rewards by joining friends who have not cleared it yet.
- Fixed Junction task lists being off screen when right aligned on larger screens.
- Fixed equipping skins on the Galatine Prime causes Sugatras to not attach properly.
- Fixed missing teleport triggers in the Uranus Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Fixed being able to Chat item link an unreleased TennoCon Emblem.
- Fixed incorrect fly-in skybox when loading into Lua.
- Fixed script error with Inaros’ Sandstorm.
- Fixed script error with Nekros’ Desecrate.
- Reduced the severity of the Mobility debuff of Stagger in Conclave.
- Loki’s Invisibility is now removed when he deals damage in Conclave. *This was noted in The Index Preview update, but didn’t end up functioning properly.
- Fixed the Forgotten Halls Conclave map displaying the wrong name in Annihilation and Team Annihilation.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes force a respawn after 15 seconds of starting a match in the Infested Frigate map.
- Rubico, Snipetron series and Vectis series Headshot multiplier returned to their intended 2x multiplier in Conclave.
- Lie in Wait Conclave Mod can no longer be used with the Lanka.
- Increased damage of the Lanka in Conclave.
- The Lanka’s charge dissipates after 5 seconds in Conclave.
- Lowered Ivara's Encumbered Arrow duration from 6 to 4 seconds in Conclave.
- Ivara's Encumbered Arrow no longer forces Walk speed in Conclave.
Dedicated Server Fixes:
- Fixed an issue with Aim Glide appearing jittery on Dedicated Servers.
Hotfix: Recurring Nightmares 2Edit
October 28th, 2016 Forum Post
- Since Hotfix: Lunaro 4 the matchmaking system has been using an estimate for your world location to prioritize servers near you; since this has been polished and is working well we can now do away with the unnecessary split of NA into 2 regions! This means more consistent population in trade/recruiting chat, better matchmaking for Central players, and more squads to hook up with.
- Vastly improved framerate for Nightmare missions on some systems.
- Dedicated Server Fixes
- Fixed Oberon’s Hallowed Ground causing a script error in Dedicated Servers.
- Fixed more edge cases where vintage Dx9 GPUs would have problems masking out UI elements.
- Fixed a bug in level generation that would (in rare cases) result in a layout that could not be loaded (this may have resulted in loading to a black screen or may have crashed).
- Fixed Nightmare missions appearing on quest nodes (e.g. Mutalist Alad V Assassination from Patient Zero quest).
- Fixed Vay Molta, Sprag, and Ven’kra Tel slam attacking and then falling through the ground.
- Fixed a hole in the Uranus Sealab Tileset that players could use to escape out of the level.
Hotfix: Recurring Nightmares 1.1Edit
October 27th, 2016 Forum Post
- Optimized sounds in the Rathuum Arena.
- Dedicated Server Changes
- Improved Dedicated Server matchmaking. This should encourage more aggressive preference to non-empty servers.
- Fixed being able to place decorations outside the Landing Craft where they cannot be retrieved.
- Fixed Nightmare Exterminate missions spawning an insane.. Or… nightmarish number of enemies.
Hotfix: Recurring Nightmares 1Edit
October 27th, 2016 Forum Post
- New Nightmare modifiers have been added to the mix! Take on the new ‘Death Detonation’, and ‘Friendly Fire’ modifiers.
- Fix a rare script error that can sometimes occur if a regular transmission interrupts a screen transmission.
- Fixed visual discrepancies with Sigils (particularly some Prime Access ones) due to lighting.
- Fixed not being able to equip Valkyr Augment Mods on Valkyr.
- Fixed not being able to purchase Valkyr’s Bonds in the Market.
- Fixed Nightmare modifiers not re-applying after a Host Migration.
- Fixed the Hallowed Nightmares Inbox message appearing as a localization file path.
Update: Recurring NightmaresEdit
October 27th, 2016 Forum Post
D-did you hear that, Tenno?
Those screams, they might mean something.
Here’s the translated message:
Investigate this anomaly from today at 2 p.m until November 1!
Also, don’t forget to pick up the Dullahan Mask and Halloween Color Picker for only one Credit in the Market!
New Day of the Dead Skins - Grab the Day of the Dead Skins and Glyphs in the in-game market before they're gone on November 10th!
As an added treat all older Day of the Dead Packs are available in the Market for a limited time as well!
- Nightmare Missions
Nightmare Missions are now back in the Starchart but with a few twists:
- Each Planet will have 1 Nightmare node that changes every 8 hours (all respective Planet nodes must be completed before that Nightmare node becomes available).
- Mercury, The Void, and Lua are now included in Nightmare node eligibility.
- These Nightmare nodes are not replayable, and the Nightmare will be cleared for that Planet for 8 hours until the next one appears.
- Failing to effectively hack panels will now result in a zap and tougher enemies will spawn when you set off alarms- good luck!
- New Nightmare Mods are now available through Nightmare missions!
- Nightmare Mod rewards (19 total now) can be earned across 3 tiers of Nightmare missions: Easy, Medium, Hard.
Easy Nightmare Missions can be found on Earth, Venus, Mars, and Mercury and contain:
Medium Nightmare Missions can be found on Phobos, Jupiter, Ceres, Saturn, Void, and Europa and contain:
Hard Nightmare Missions can be found on Sedna, Pluto, Lua, Neptune, Uranus, and Eris and contain:
- Made small improvements to memory usage.
- Gleaming Blight can now be equipped on the Rakta Dark Dagger.
- Adjusted inconsistent Ducat pricing for common/uncommon hybrid drops as per: this thread
- Adjusted positioning of the Pyra Prime Syandana for Loki Prime and on Saryn Orphid skin.
- Lunaro & Conclave Fixes/Changes
- Returned Ash's Bladestorm damage to normal gamemode values in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Dark Split Sword in the two handed form in Conclave.
- Increased match completion Affinity award from 2.5k to 4k in Conclave.
- Increased Freeze status duration from 3 seconds to 4 in Conclave.
- Increased the Aim Zoom of the Opticor in Variant.
- Fixed a rampant end of mission crash in Lunaro.
- Fixed script error when entering the Lunaro Practice mode.
- Dedicated Server Fixes
- Fixed upgrades (Movement Speed, Slide Boost, etc.) being applied twice in a Dedicated Server game.
- Fixed Dedicated Server games awarding less Conclave Standing than intended.
- Fixed some HUD buff notifications not showing up when playing on a Dedicated Server.
- Fixed Valkyr’s Bonds being missing from the Market and not being able to equip them on Valkyr.
- Fixed missing shadows when shadows are being cast from behind the camera.
- Fixed being unable to Chat link a handful of Augments.
- Fixed incorrect entries for the Dark Split-Sword in player profile.
- Fixed a spelling error in Tia Mayn’s Codex entry.
- Fixed leaked spawner object that would occur each time Frost’s Avalanche ability froze an enemy solid.
- Fixed being able to see ‘Unidentified’ Mods when viewing the Mission Progress screen during The Index.
- Fixed the Railgun and Shockwave Moa Eximus flickering in their Codex diorama.
- Fixed various translation errors.
- Fixed Saryn Prime’s skirt being permanently flipped up.
- Fixed enemies getting confused when making their way to the Cryopod in the Infested Ship Defense tileset.
- Fixed Bursa’s spawning in boss battles that they’re not intended to join.
Hotfix: The Index Preview 4Edit
October 25th, 2016 Forum Post
- Archwing Part Blueprints (i.e Itzal Harness, etc.) are no longer tradable.
- Removed the unintended Slash Status chance on the Caustacyst projectile. It now deals purely Corrosive damage as intended (not a Slash weapon) and the 3x damage multiplier from the charged attack remains the same.
- Removed a non functioning ‘Back’ button option when viewing the Second Dream Codex opening cinematic.
- Revised the Ayatan Sculpture icons.
- Fixed broken rendering when running DirectX 9 on older AMD GPUs.
- Potential fix for the Caustacyst causing game hitches.
- Fixed Clients being unable to hack lock down panels after using numerous Rhino abilities in a row before attempting to hack.
- Fixed a script error related to Nyx Prime’s Chaos ability.
- Fixed players and enemies getting stuck in a net decoration in The Law of Retribution tileset.
- Fixed wonky wall textures in The Law of Retribution tileset.
- Fixed (for real this time) attaining free health by channeling as enemies pass through the Caustacyst goo with Life Strike equipped. Also fixes similar issue with the Zenistar’s charge disc.
- Fixed a script error when going back to the Landing Craft if you collected any color pigments in the mission.
- Fixed a crash related to ragdolling enemies.
- Fixed being able to unintentionally scan placed Ayatan Sculptures in the Landing Craft.
- Fixed failing to load into Invasion missions.
- Fixed the last 2 ranks of the Shield Charger Mod having the same strength value.
- Fixed an incorrect texture on the Chroma Drevni TennoGen skin when using Effigy as per: this thread
- Fixed being able to scan the Ayatan Sculpture spot after you’ve picked them up. Also fixes seeing the name displayed above the same spot.
- Fixed inconsistent texture on the Officium TennoGen Syandana.
- Fixed the Azima's Alt Fire lasting a fraction of a second.
- Fixed receiving duplicate items in the End of Mission screen when picking up Blueprint drops (Oberon, Ash, etc.).
- Properly enabled Synapse for Conclave.
- Updated Mortal Conduct Conclave Mod description to accurately represent new Low Health value.
- Fixed a bug with the Conclave Mod Heartseeker not having its -50% Damage Block drawback.
- Increased the Shield steal amount of the Rakta Dark Dagger in Conclave.
Dedicated Server Changes & Fixes:
- Improved Dedicated Server matchmaking! This should also help alleviate players being put into empty Dedicated Server sessions.
- Formatted Dedicated Server Leaderboards uptime so that it shows days/hours/m/s (previous version would only show hours and wrap around at 24h).
- Fixed a script error with Mirage’s Hall of Mirror clones on Dedicated Servers.
- Fixed a couple Dedicated Server script errors with Volt’s Overload and Spira Prime.
- Fixed an issue with the Energy spawners in Dedicated Servers where it would spawn Energy when no players were connected.
- Fixed getting permanently Staggered in a Dedicated Server game session.
The Index Changes & Fixes:
- Trinity’s Energy Vampire now works on Azoth and Lockjaw in The Index.
- The Index buff/debuff points are now called Financial Stress.
- Reduced the damage of Lockjaw’s pet Sol to 5/10/15 (previously 20/20/50) in The Index.
- Reduced the damage reduction by half on the Robotic Technology Division enemies in exchange for slightly toning down their Weakspot damage multipliers in The Index.
- Fixed friendly Mag Specter in The Index from damaging ally players with her Polarize ability.
- Fixed timer discrepancy that can potentially occur when The Index ends directly from the enemy scoring, which made the timer freeze at the pre-time-drop instead of 0.
- Fixed The Index Endurance mode scaling to be based off of enemy deaths, not player-scored Index points.
- Fixed Client sound issues in The Index.
Hotfix: The Index Preview 3Edit
October 21st, 2016 Forum Post
- In an effort to reduce unfair competition within squads which could lead to griefing tactics, we have changed The Index Points required for each tier of Risk Investment wager to be 2/5/10.
- Increased The Index score limit to be 60 Index Points.
- Smoothed out frame-time spikes from Rhino Stomp; when surrounded by a lot of enemies it could end up adding 3-4ms on a very fast PC (this occurred once when cast and once to apply time-dilation).
- You can now purchase the Embolist Armor separately.
- Adjusted rotation and positioning of the Officium Syandana based on creator feedback.
- Removed the smudge motion blur from Volt's Speed ability.
- In an effort to fix inconsistent trade tax values, Amber and Cyan Stars now both have the same trade tax value of 2000 Credits, Ayatan Sculptures now have a base trade tax of 4000 Credits, plus 2000 Credits for each Star that is attached.
- Heavily reduced the frequency on "broker has a lot of points"and "point dropped!" sound clips because they were playing far more than everything else combined in The Index.
- The "Rally" voice clip now plays after 3 consecutive scorings to reduce excessive frequency in The Index.
- All friendly Index Specters are now equipped with the Tetra (farewell Twin Heks!).
- Self-kills will no longer grant an Index Point for teammates to take. This was allowing players to trade self-kills and never attack enemies for points.
- Fixed Shield Charger Aura giving +120% max shield and +120% shield regen when it was supposed to be +60%/+60%.
- Fixed any Overshields being wiped out when the Shield Charger Mod was equipped.
- Fixed ‘Investment’ spelling errors in The Index investment screen as per: this reddit post
- Fixed pickup contact sounds never playing for Clients.
- Fixed incorrect icons being used on The Index End of Mission screen.
- Fixed the wrong damage resistance types (cloned flesh on Corpus?! They're no clones!) on the Corpus Champions in The Index.
- Fixed The Index Moas having Flesh instead of Robotic materials.
- Fixed a script error when completing The Index mission.
- Fixed various Corpus Champions not showing up in the Codex after being auto-scanned.
- Fixed Nyx’ Chaos and Rhino’s Iron Skin causing a script error upon cast.
- Fixed a script error with Chroma’s Spectral Scream on Dedicated Servers.
- Fixed cases where NPCs would teleport sporadically when pushed by Frost's Snow Globe.
- The first map of a Variant session in Conclave will now be random.
- Polished glass mesh materials in the Conclave Corpus Ship tileset.
Hotfix: The Index Preview 2Edit
October 21st, 2016 Forum Post
- The Index Mods and Rathuum Mods are now all tradable (it was inconsistent)!
- Changed formatting for Dedicated Servers leaderboards so that uptime shows as hh:mm:ss not "X minute(s)".
- Increased the mass of Reactant, Index Points drops, and Raptor’s Energy cells so that they don't roll around as much.
- Excluded Reactant and Index Point pickups from Simulor, Inaros' Sandstorm, Zephyr Tornado, and Vauban's Vortex. This also fixes the exception lists for the Simulor; it wasn't supposed to be moving gameplay objects (eg Datamass, Excavation Power Cells, Raptor Cells, etc) but it generally wasn't of a problem because the objects were heavy enough (properly excluding them should run faster too!). As more and more gameplay components rely on pickups, we've addressed this issue as it is commonly discussed by you all.
- Fixed energy color not applying to the Officium Syandana properly.
- Fixed The Index transmissions playing in Maroo’s bazaar.
- Fixed the Kinetic Ricochet Mod having a static 2D image as opposed to the newer 3D images.
- Fixed the Shield Charger Mod not having its correct image.
Hotfix: The Index Preview 1Edit
October 20th, 2016 Forum Post
- Improved dedicated server geographic matchmaking precision.
- Fixed Chat linking the Caustacyst causing a crash.
- Fixed attaining free health by channeling as enemies pass through the Caustacyst goo with Life Strike equipped. Also fixes similar issue with the Zenistar.
- Fixed for pickup sounds not playing for clients in The Index.
- Fixed a crash in Survival missions.
- Fixed the placeholder Index Badge appearing as a reward. It has new art now, not re-used Gradivus Dilemma art.
- Fixed Limbo being able to damage enemies while remaining invincible in the Rift with the Caustacyst or the Zenistar charge attack.
- Fixed the Shield Charger Mod applying its unranked bonus shield amount even when ranked up.
Update: The Index PreviewEdit
October 20th, 2016 Forum Post - Tenno Reinforcements
Game Mode Preview - Take on a team of brutal Corpus Champions in The Index, masterminded by profit seeker Nef Anyo. Place your Wagers, and compete for Profit and Glory, and let the Credits rain down! New Mods are also available as drops from the Corpus Champions.
- Corpus Champions drop the following Mods
- Thermagnetic Shells (Detron)
- Kinetic Ricochet (Tetra)
- Medi-Pet Kit (Companion)
- Shield Charger (Sentinel)
- Static Discharge (Prova)
- Pain Threshold (Exilus)
- Find them to learn their function!
Note that this is a Preview of The Index. Greater rewards, Clan Trophies and Leaderboards will come later when the full variant of The Index goes live. We welcome your constructive feedback so we can prepare a proper Operation on a polished version- enjoy!
- Atlas Arhat Helmet by Rekkou
- Oberon Destrier Helmet by Rekkou
- Loki Rogue Helmet by artarrwen
- Trinity Messiah Helmet by Cheshire
- Wukong Xingzhe Helmet by Rekkou
- Valkyr Cheetah Helmet by Cheshire
- Boltara by Faven_PS and Scharkie
- Officium Syandana by Hitsu San and Operative Shift
- Deru Syandana by malayu
- Chroma Drevni Skin by Volkovyi
- Weapon Skins
- Magesty Orthos Skin by prosetisen
- Caustacyst - Charge attacks from this scythe unleash a wave of acid that mutilates enemies and leaves a trail of corrosive sludge.
- Tentacyst Sugatra - A disgusting little nib of flesh to infest the hilt of any melee weapon.
- Embolist Armour Bundle - Calcified flesh creates forms of grotesque beauty.
- Embolist Collection - This collection of unnatural, malformed, Infested growths contains; the Caustacyst Scythe, the Embolist Pistol, Tentacyst accessory for melee weapons and the Embolist Armor.
Emblematic Glyph Pack - 10 new Glyphs!Additions:
- Added fail mission countdown and action required before countdown is done for Maroo’s Ayatan Sculpture hunt mission.
- A New Perrin Sequence Lunaro Arena has been added! This new Lunaro Map honors the Perrin Sequence by introducing a wider goal, soaring structures and modified pillar positions.
- A New Infested Frigate map has been added to all Conclave combat game modes! This new Map features a Corpus cruiser that has been attacked and overtaken by a massive infestation outbreak. Blown out bulkheads expose Tenno to the open vacuum of space!
- A ‘Vote on next map’ feature has been added in Conclave!
- New mods added to Conclave End of Mission rewards:
- Dedicated Servers!
It’s finally here- dedicated servers for Lunaro and Conclave modes! This update brings the first iteration of our dedicated server plans, with more additions to come down the road.
To host a dedicated server, click Settings (the gear cog) in your Launcher and select ‘Start Server’. This will give you the option on which game mode to host, a ‘Clan only’ hosting option, and to insert a custom MOTD.
We’ve also introduced dedicated server leaderboards! Your score accumulates the longer you have active players on your server, and can be viewed under Profile > Leaderboards. While the first iteration is limited to just these Karma points, we want to highlight players who are actively helping to improve the Conclave experience for their fellow Tenno. Future updates will flesh out and expand upon this feature to better support these Dedicated Server Champions!
Dedicated Server Leaderboards: link
To learn more please visit our Developer Workshop thread: link
- New Conclave Gamemode!
Introducing VARIANTS! The first is available in Annihilation. Equipped with only a modified Opticor, face your fellow Tenno in a lethal one hit to kill battle! Mobility normalized, Warframe passives, Mods and abilities disabled.Changes:
- The Embolist has received the PBR treatment!
- Optimized frame-rate for certain GPUs that were having difficulty running at 60 FPS; in some cases the GPU would be clamped to 30 FPS despite the fact that it could have easily averaged somewhere in between.
- Optimized frame-time spikes when Mirage Prism' bursts.
- Optimized Loki’s Radial Disarm and Irradiating Disarm Augment Mod to smooth out frame-rate issues.
- Optimized Rhino’s Stomp ability to help alleviate performance issues.
- Bursas will now count as killed for Exterminate / Defense as soon as they go into pre-death so they won't hold up these mission modes.
- Visually updated the Vulkar Sniper scope.
- Tweaked Mastery Rank formatting in the HUD.
- The Telos Boltace must now be equipped to receive the spin attack benefit.
- You can now scan the Ayatan Sculpture you find in Maroo’s weekly mission.
- The directional arrows on your mini-map now respect your current up/down rotation in Archwing.
- Further increased bandwidth allocation for the Hijack payload slightly higher; this may help with the Law of Retribution in some cases where the host can't keep up.
- Fixed being able to save a goal from the opposite side of the goal ring in Lunaro.
- Fixed large frame-time spikes caused by Nyx’ Chaos.
- Fixed the Sarpa not firing when equipped with the Bullet Dance stance Mod.
- Fixed an unresponsive screen due to Clients returning to their Liset and Hosts returning to Maroos Bazaar after completing an Ayatan Sculpture hunt mission.
- Fixed a script crash with Vauban’s passive when all allies in range are dead.
- Fixed melee mods not applying to Titania's Diwata (Razorwing melee weapon).
- Fixed Void Fissure mission Capture Targets getting back up after a Host Migration or Void Tear Corruption.
- Fixed NPC’s misfiring their charged weapons. Now they will properly try charging from the beginning.
- Fixed seeing all other players in the Relay as Excalibur until they move.
- Fixed Glaive type weapons with increased flight speed 'orbiting' players when attempting to recall it by channeling.
- Fixed being able to bring up screens like Relic selection, Invasion faction selection, etc. when voting on a different mission if you open the Star Chart after voting has already begun.
- Fixed the Relic Selection screen reappearing if you choose to "Wait For Players" and once again if you then choose "Play Now".
- Fixed Sentinel’s continuing to use their Precepts in the spot where Titania’s Razorwing was cast.
- Fixed Grineer Bombard rockets hanging in mid-air forever if they somehow got stopped (ie: from hitting a Nullifier bubble).
- Fixed the "So Many Choices" challenge for returning players (it wasn't properly counting Mod stacks toward the total).
- Fixed Ayatan sculptures being super zoomed in and Stars being in the ground when viewing them from a Chat link.
- Fixed Ayatan Stars and Sculptures not being scannable to be unlocked through the Codex.
- Fixed a script error when picking up the Ayatan Sculpture in Maroo’s weekly mission.
- Fixed clipping a planet when zooming into a mission upon starting it.
- Fixed being able to fall out of the map in a certain Uranus tileset.
- Fixed a green lit door in the Orokin Derelict tileset not opening.
- Fixed the tagging window appearing behind the chat window itself when opening the chat window in the Star Chart and trying to tag an item or player.
- Fixed a loss of functionality when trying to open the End of Mission screen in game with TAB.
- Fixed objects protruding through walls in the Lua tilesets.
- Fixed various navigation issues in the Lua tilesets.
- Fixed a script error from Infested Leapers.
- Fixed 2 small pixel lines appearing on the Misa Prime Syandana.
- Fixed not being able to headshot Corpus Scrambus/Combas as per: this thread
- Fixed Vauban Bastille and Vortex balls being auto-destroyed a second after they collided with something.
- Fixed incorrect grip position when previewing Scythes and Staff melee weapons in the Codex.
- Fixed a minor memory leak when confronted by the Juggernaut.
- Fixed the Ayatan Sculptures button being unselectable after selecting than deselecting a Mod.
- Amprex, Flux Rifle, Glaxion, Embolist, Gammacor series, Nukor, Spectra, Panthera, Synapse, Sobek, Drakgoon and Lanka can now be used in Conclave!
- Removed all Common Mods from End of Mission drop tables and moved them to Teshin for purchase.
- Affinity from kills increased by 500% in Conclave.
- Affinity from kill modifiers increased by 25%-100% in Conclave.
- Syndicate Standing from completing Conclave Daily Missions reduced by 50%.
- Conclave Arsenal now has Ability descriptions specific to Conclave for the following Frames: Ash, Banshee, Hydroid, Inaros, Ivara, Loki, Mag, Mesa, Nekros, Nezha, Nova, Nyx, Rhino, Saryn, Titania, Valkyr, Vauban and Volt.
- Fixed a bug where damage of some projectile weapons did not display correctly in the Conclave Arsenal.
- Energy orbs now spawn based on player count. 1 for 2-3 players, 2 for 4-6 and all for 7-8.
- Energy orbs are now marked on the minimap.
- Innate Power Rate increased to 1 (1.5 during Energy Surge) in Conclave.
- Heat Status duration is now 4 seconds in Conclave.
- Freeze Status now reduces Mobility in Conclave.
- Radiation Status duration is now 6 seconds in Conclave.
- Corrosive Status is now 6 seconds in Conclave.
- Magnetic Status duration is now 6 seconds in Conclave.
- Magnetic Status only removes Energy above 50% of your total in Conclave.
- Magnetic Status HUD corruption FX removed in Conclave.
- Staggers no longer force an uninterruptable animation, it now disables jump and slows run speed for 2 seconds in Conclave.
- Increased damage of Sicarus series in Conclave.
- Increased damage of Vectis in Conclave.
- Increased ammo pool of Ogris in Conclave.
- Increased damage done by the poison cloud left behind by Mutalist Cernos in Conclave.
- Increased damage of Kulstar in Conclave.
- Increased damage of Castanas series in Conclave.
- Maximum amount of deployed Castanas reduced to 2 in Conclave.
- Increased damage of Atomos in Conclave.
- Increased damage of Talons in Conclave.
- Talons now cause knock down in Conclave.
- Maximum amount of deployed Talons reduced to 4 in Conclave.
- Increased damage of Stradavar damage in Conclave (auto and semi-auto).
- Reduced damage of Soma Prime in Conclave.
- Reduced damage of Akstiletto Prime in Conclave.
- Reduced damage of the Jat Kittag in Conclave.
- Reduced damage of the Sibear in Conclave.
- Removed auto-targeting of Halikar and Kestrel in Conclave.
- Added knockdown to quick melee slide attacks with Fist and Claw weapons in Conclave.
- Removed combo hit multipliers from Sniper weapons in Conclave.
- Removed combo hit multipliers from Melee weapons in Conclave.
- Kulstar projectiles are now more visible in Conclave.
- Seer projectiles now have an explosive attack in Conclave.
- Changed condition from ‘Headshot’ to ‘On Hit’ for Dual Toxocysts in Conclave.
- Reduced buff duration of Dual Toxocysts from 6 to 3 seconds in Conclave.
- Increased visibility of Nyx's psychic daggers in Conclave.
- Increased damage of Mag’s Pull in Conclave.
- Increased the radius of Ivara’s Encumbered and EMP arrows in Conclave.
- Energy can no longer be picked up when Mesa’s Ballistic Battery ability is active.
- Vauban’s Trip Wire grenade now has two beams, is deployed immediately on release, not affected by gravity and duration removed in Conclave.
- Vauban’s Shred mine damage increased and armor debuff is now permanent in Conclave.
- Vauban’s Concussion grenade silence debuff duration increased in Conclave.
- All of Vauban’s deployables are now destructible in Conclave.
- Ash’s Shuriken is now a single projectile in Conclave. Its damage has been boosted to more than a single one used to do but not as much as both combined.
- Ash’s Shuriken will now only seek targets you aim at in Conclave.
- Loki’s Decoy now deploys with only his Primary weapon in Conclave.
- Loki’s Invisibility is now removed when he deals damage in Conclave.
- Decreased decay delay and increased decay rate of Rhino’s Iron Skin in Conclave.
- Conclave Mod Heavy Warhead is no longer usable with Castanas or Talons.
- Lowered recoil reduction and increased -mag value of Conclave mod Hydraulic Barrel.
- Fist and Hammer combo in Crashing Havoc Conclave stance damage reduced.
- Conclave Mod Low Current Leap -50% Max Energy changed to +5 seconds Shield Recharge Delay.
- On Hit condition and -100% Channeling Efficiency removed from Conclave Mod Martial Fury and replaced with .5 Power Rate.
- Conclave Mods Tactical Retreat and Final Act Low Health condition changed to When Health drops below 50.
- Increased energy gained from Follow Through Conclave Mod to +10.
- Fixed a bug where melee magnetism of the Heartseeker Conclave mod was not being activated correctly.
Hotfix: The Vacuum Within 3Edit
October 13th, 2016 Forum Post
- Added back Djinn’s buff icon in the form of a Corrosive Proc icon.
- Added the Disruptor Drone to the Codex.
- Reduced memory usage and load-times in a number of situations (Relays should benefit the most).
- Moved Nyx’ Absorb damage counter up to the buff notification area (like Equinox' Maim damage counter).
- Made Equinox’ Maim damage counter show up immediately (as zero) so that you can tell you've cast it even when there are no enemies in range.
- Removed the ability to ally mark Mirage’s clones. This was causing the minimap to become hectic with too many blue dots.
- Revised the Market icon for the TennoGen Excalibur Graxx Skin at artist's request.
- Changed a Phobos Junction task to read ‘Scan 3 Cephalon Fragments on Mars’ instead of 5.
- Increased bandwidth allocation for the Hijack payload; this may help with the Law of Retribution in some cases where the host can't keep up.
- Fixed Clan Emblems not getting updated. We apologize for those that have been waiting patiently for their new Clan Emblems.
- Fixed regions defaulting to NA-E when it shouldn't.
- Fixed the Zenistars charge disc range FX not increasing in size when equipping melee range Mods (i.e. Primed Reach).
- Fixed Clients not being able to see the Iron Skin FX when joining a mission where a player already has Iron Skin active.
- Fixed the Ki'teer Kavat Armor projectors not changing with energy colour.
- Fixed seeing Nezha’s Warding Halo Safeguard Augment lingering on ally companions when they are invisible.
- Fixed Valkyr’s Warcry not ending when there are no allies/enemies left being affected.
- Fixed Syndicate Mods not doing their effect for clients after they exit Archwing/Submersible/Titania's Razorwing.
- Fixed the Codex Scanner not working on ragdolled enemies.
- Fixed Mirage’s clones throwing invisible Glaives.
- Fixed Titania gaining energy while in Limbo’s Rift and having Razorwing active.
- Fixed Infested Maggots not exploding after their lifespan is up.
- Fixed Itzal's Blink colliding with Odonata's Energy Shell as per: this thread
- Fixed Amesha’s Watchful Swarm not ending if you exit Archwing mode as per: this thread
- Fixed Nekros not being able to Desecrate dead enemies that are playing a death animation.
- Fixed Nekros desecrating one piece of a corpse causing the Desecrate timer to be reset for other pieces of the same corpse.
- Fixed the Drahk Master taking Titania’s Razorwing weapons.
- Fixed Shadow Debt Mods applying to Titania’s Razorwing weapons.
- Fixed doing a broken animation when attempting to move while doing a charge attack with a machete.
- Fixed Syndicate Assassin squads refusing to spawn in Defense missions until their target moves away from the Defense pod.
- Fixed a script error on the End of Mission screen.
- Fixed a script error when navigating the World State Window.
- Fixed Grineer Manics not being included in the Codex properly.
- Fixed text in the Relic Refinement UI overlapping in certain languages.
- Fixed numerous localization errors.
- Fixed Titania’s Razorwing ability displaying as ready to cast even though the player does not have 100 energy in Conclave.
Hotfix: The Vacuum Within 2Edit
October 6th, 2016 Forum Post
*Note from your Developers: It’s been 3 years of Carrier dominating the Vacuum business, and only recently we've even started a dialog on a topic you've brought up frequently. Experiments (such as The Vacuum Within) typically have 2 sides- you either fail or you succeed. Our previous idea to have universal Vacuum be a 3 Mod makeup was proposed on Devstream #80, to which we then scrapped after acknowledging the copious amounts of “please don’t do that” feedback.
From that, our new idea was to have Vacuum built into every Sentinel with a reduced range. Upon reading the constructive feedback from our Community about The Vacuum Within, it was clear we needed to make some tweaks- and here we have experimental Mutation X! Vacuum is now an equippable Mod (Precept) for all Sentinels. We have also increased the range from 6m to 12m at max rank. All current Sentinel owners will receive this Mod instantly, as well as retroactively with every Sentinel crafted or purchased- much like other default Precepts.
With that being said, we appreciate those that kept the feedback valuable and refrained from death threats. We changed something precious to you, and we will continue to change where needed as we listen to the Community.
- Changed the Mod image for Ammo Case to better reflect its role.
- Compacted large numbers for some ability notifications on the HUD (eg: Equinox’s Maim).
- Fixed the Wukong Noggle missing his tail.
- Fixed the Gazal Chest Plate not being centered on Hydroid.
- Fixed the Halikar doing 10 throw damage instead of the intended 105.
- Fixed Sentinels attacking enemies while you’re performing a stealth finisher.
- Fixed Oxium Ospreys suicide charging immediately.
- Fixed being able to place decorations in the Operator room in areas you should not be able to.
- Fixed Ammo Case still applying its buffs after Carrier has died.
- Fixed Ammo Case refilling ammo on respawn.
- Fixed Ammo Case refilling ammo on Host Migration.
- Fixed Emblems placed on the right Gazal Shoulder Guard floating away.
- Fixed numerous translation errors.
Hotfix: The Vacuum Within 1Edit
October 5th, 2016 Forum Post
- Fixed a missing Platinum price on the Djinn Deluxe Bundle (Gazal Complete Collection).
- Fixed gifting not working for the Djinn Deluxe Bundle (Gazal Complete Collection).
- Fixed a crash that would occur when Ammo Case would trigger on a weapon with no ammo (Exalted Blade, etc).
Update: The Vacuum WithinEdit
October 5th, 2016 Forum Post - Tenno Reinforcement
The Vacuum Within:
- All Sentinels now have a passive 6 meter Loot Vacuum, no Mods required!
This particular Update note is going to be a bit of a read, so get ready!
It’s been a long time coming and a highly request change! If you hadn’t guessed it already, Carrier usage represents almost 80% of the total used Sentinels, and considering we have more than 5 unique choices this needed balancing. Today we're eager to introduce a community driven experiment within the Sentinel class. This is not the final book in this conversation, just the beginning.
We've also mentioned Kubrow/Kavat are not off the table. What we want to do is measure. We know where Carrier sits in usage compared to the rest of the options. We want a calculated release of a change that will deliver on giving Sentinels the function of Vacuum, and see how it affects the usage of content in that category. The results are something we'll be sharing as it should be very interesting to everyone invested in this particular topic. The shovel in the ground on this will apply to Sentinels first, but Pets aren't off the table.
We're starting with Sentinels to have this contained group of content analyzed. We will be keeping a close eye on how all of you feel about the new vacuum as well as looking at metrics to see how the distribution of sentinel usage changes across the community (right now 80% of you use Carrier)! We will share results along the way as a team, as soon as this Friday on Devstream #81!
- Carrier’s precept has been automatically changed to Ammo Case - now increases ammunition capacity and converts ammo pickups into ammo for the currently equipped weapon after a short delay.
- Gazal Machete - Each kill with this swooping blade adds bonus corrosive damage to the Djinn Sentinel’s next Fatal Attraction cast. In turn, each Fatal Attraction cast by the sentinel bestows the weapon with a period of corrosive damage.
Research it in the Tenno Lab or find it in the Market today!Additions:
Djinn Gazal Skin - Wrapped in silk and etched with glowing designs, the Gazal offers a glimpse of the Djinn uncorrupted by Infestation.
Gazal Complete Collection - An entire set of Gazal armor.
- Wukong and Nezha Noggles have been added to the Market!
- You can now place Resource decorations in your Landing Craft! Check out the Landing Craft section in the Market.
- Fixed an issue where Rescue targets would fall into the water and die on Ocean Lab missions, resulting in an instant fail.
- Fixed Sortie Defense agents would get stuck in a reload loop.
- Fixed missions not being automatically selected when clicking on an Invasion with only one active battle.
- Fixed being able keep the hijack buttons in The Law of Retribution pressed indefinitely using Loki's Decoy and then re-casting somewhere else.
- Fixed an issue with Ayatan minimap markers not disappearing after pickup.
- Fixed performing a finisher resulting in a crash.
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 4.2Edit
September 30th, 2016 Forum Post
- Added in Nightwatch enemy entries to the Codex.
- The Mods screen can now be accessed while in a Dojo.
- Fixed an issue with Primed Mods not properly appearing in the chat auto-complete feature.
- Fixed an issue with Operators being affected by the movement speed of their Warframes when Focus abilities are cast while moving.
- Fixed duplicate Marelok appearing in the market. Players who purchased this item have automatically received a refund.
- Fixed trade window allowing you to list more copies of Ayatan Sculptures than you currently own.
- Fixed Ayatan Sculptures and Stars not appearing when viewing in Codex.
- Fixed the holster position of secondary weapons on Nekros & Chroma.
- Fixed animation glitch (player teleporting forward) when tapping sprint while meleeing with specific timing.
- Fixed erratic player movement when wall-latching while rolling towards flat walls.
- Fixed map holes in Grineer Forest tileset.
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 4.1Edit
September 29th, 2016 Forum Post
- You can now access your Inventory screen when in the Dojo.
- Removed unintended tileset. (shhhh secrets!)
- Fixed various translation errors.
Update: The Silver Grove 4.0Edit
September 29th, 2016 Forum Post - Long Shadow Tactical Alert
- Tactical Alert and New Weapon Skins Available!
- 1st Mission - 50,000 Credits + 800 Endo
- 2nd Mission - Exilus Adapter
- 3rd Mission - Orokin Upgrade Pack (Orokin Catalyst + Orokin Reactor)
- 4th Mission - Stratos Emblem
Find out what the Nightwatch Corps is planning between now and Monday, October 3 at 3 p.m. EDT.
The new Nightwatch Skin Pack will include skins for: Grinlok, Tonkor, Marelok, Brakk, Diriga, Dual Cleavers, Machete and Jat Kittag. Find them in the Market today!Additions:
- 30 more entries from the Codex Art Contest 3.0 have been added as Displays in your Landing Craft (more to come)!
- Added a mini-map marker for Ayatan Stars.
- Added a buff-icon and timer for the Zenistar's disc projectile.
- Visually updated the Argon Crystal resource container.
- Increased the Mod drop-rate for Shield-Hellion Dargyns.
- Removed the flare FX from the Firewalker Mod due to poor visibility reports.
- Carrier’s Vacuum and Corpus Scavenger Drones will no longer be able to pick up or affect the placement of Ayatan Stars. This was causing Stars to become unreachable or falling through the floor.
- A sound will now play when you find an Ayatan Star in loot containers.
- Fixed missing Codex entry for Ayatan Sculptures and Stars.
- Fixed missing Codex entry for Lunaro.
- Fixed getting teleported away when clipping the side of the Defense cryopod platform.
- Fixed the Redeemer unintentionally having a slower charge shot as per: this thread
- Fixed the Sarpa sometimes firing "blanks" with Bullet Dance or blank stance.
- Fixed the Zenistar's disc returning to AFK/dead players.
- Fixed a grammatical error in the Manduka Pack description.
- Fixed black screen during mission fly in cinematic.
- Fixed Syndicate Medallions spawning in unreachable areas.
- Fixed not being able to replay The Second Dream cinematic in the Codex.
- Fixed ‘ammo’ Mods not applying until after first reload in Conclave.
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 3.3Edit
September 26th, 2016 Forum Post
- Updated the Plastid Pickup material.
- Increased the context action size when picking up Ayatan Stars.
- Storage Containers and lockers will now have a chance to drop both types of Star instead of only dropping 1 type.
- Fixed waypoints interfering with context actions.
- Fixed offset Excavator trigger radius ring in Excavation missions.
- Fixed positioning of extraction trigger radius in Orokin Derelict missions.
- Fixed missing debris sounds when breaking electrical boxes.
- Fixed an out of memory related crash.
- Fixed various localization issues.
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 3.2Edit
September 22nd, 2016 Forum Post
- Removed beams above the cryopod area in the Infested Defense level.
- Updated the icons for Resource Containers.
- Fixed an issue with Ayatan Sculptures placed within the Landing Craft turning into duplicate version of other decorations.
- Note: Individuals who had previously been effected by this will have their broken Ayatan Sculptures corrected in a forth coming script. Thanks for your patience!
- Fixed an issue with Ayatan Sculptures not being collectable after a host migration.
- Fixed an issue with duplicate Ayatan Sculptures being present if a previous host reconnected before the treasure was collected.
- Fixed a couple of exploitable map areas found in certain Infested Defense tilesets.
- Fixed the "Wait For Players" button appearing prematurely before search had completed on laggy connections. Clicking on it during this time would cause it to act as if the player had pressed .“Play Now” instead.
- Fixed Ayatan Stars appearing blurry when placed on the ship as Decorations.
- Fixed being able to purchase Warframe slots when selling Ayatan Sculptures/Stars.
- Fixed not being able to remove the Ayatan Sah Sculpture and Ayatan Orta Sculpture once placed.
- Fixed Loot Crates spawning inside the walls in the Jupiter Corpus tileset.
- Fixed Endo Alerts having conflicting rewards with the Twitter text.
- Fixed a duplicate Accept/Decline prompt being seen after selecting an Ayatan Mission.
- Fixed an issue with in-game Polymer bundle pickups not appearing correctly.
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 3.1Edit
September 21st, 2016 Forum Post
- Fixed a visual bug that caused the Prime Parts section of your Inventory to appear empty.
- Fixed an unreleased weapon being available to view in the Codex.
Update: The Silver Grove 3.0Edit
September 21st, 2016 Forum Post - Ayatan
- Ayatan Treasures are here!
Ayatan Treasures will let you become a procurer, collector, and trader of ornate Orokin artifacts. Hunt them like Indiana Jones via special missions given to you by Maroo, or find them during your regular excursions.
There are two new terms to familiarize yourself with: Sculptures and Stars. The individual Sculptures and Stars have several variations of rarity and value. Sculptures, which are more valuable, can be completed by socketing in the appropriate types of Stars.
Maroo will pay handsomely in Endo for your Ayatan treasures, but she’ll offer more for completed Sculptures. You’ll have to decide whether you want a quick payout or wait for the big prize and complete your Sculpture. If Endo isn’t what you desire most, you can keep your collection on display in your Landing Craft or trade your treasures with other Tenno.
Finding Ayatan treasures in regular missions will be rare, but if you’re feeling adventurous, you can speak with Maroo for a special weekly treasure hunt mission that will test your coordination, speed, and mobility. If you enjoy the more leisurely approach to art collecting, you can always have other Tenno do the work for you and acquire your treasure through the trade system. Whatever your method of procurement, once you have a piece of Ayatan treasure, what you do with it will be up to you.
- Resource Caches/Crates!
Harvest and collect Resources from the world around you! Enemies, lockers and crates will continue to drop Resources, and now you can collect additional Resources by harvesting from the new Resource Caches. All default 'Resource cakes' have been replaced with actual representations of the Resources you're picking up!
- Manduka Operator Suit
Pick up the latest in Operator attire. The Manduka Outfit is now available!
- The Void is now an eligible region for Alerts! Alerts that occur in the Void will have a chance to include Void Traces as a reward!
- Endo rewards in Alerts now scale to enemy level, with values of 80,100, and 150 Endo for Easy / Medium / Hard enemies!
- You can now select (opt-in to) a ‘Wait For Players’ option when a quickmatch session is not found.
- The Top 20 winners from the Codex Art Contest 3.0 have been added (more to come)!
- Improved performance and stability during long missions.
- Reduced memory footprint in missions by about 20MB for 32-bit systems (more for 64-bit).
- Rounded the HUD display of the Peaceful Provocation Equinox Augment Mod percentage.
- Polarizing now attempts to keep as many Mods equipped as it can instead of removing all of them. Priority is given to Mods in earlier slots.
- Improved performance issues when entering the Arsenal.
- Increased the hit box size for Grineer Sensor Bars.
- Fixed being booted back to the Navigation screen upon the Host freezing during mission load-in.
- Fixed a rare bug that would keep particle effects going forever (eg: Tar-Mutalist Moa bombs stuck perpetually dissolving).
- Fixed leaking channelling effects that would stick around if an enemy was killed while performing a channeling attack (Grineer Guardsmen did this regularly).
- Fixed being affected by Freeze status effects when attempting to melee block the attack.
- Fixed blocking procs with the Sancti Magistar resulting in being stuck in place due to proc blocking, and can often be stuck until you are downed.
- Fixed a missing text space in the Invasion reward description.
- Fixed extra "+X% DAMAGE" text on the Pistol Amp Aura Mod description.
- Fixed Arsenal camera and rotation not working properly in Relays.
- Fixed taller Infested enemies getting stuck in Defense tileset spawn areas.
- Fixed a script-error caused by Flamethrower wielding enemies (Scorch, Hyekka Master).
- Fixed a script-error that would occur if the target was destroyed while a Bursa was winding up.
- Fixed motion blur masking only being visible on bright objects and is now much more punchy than before! (Reminder: Display Settings has option for motion blur)
- Fixed mods dropping disproportionately often from Infested Runners.
- Fixed pillar decorations appearing incorrectly in Grineer Galleon tilesets.
- Fixed a water texture issue in Grineer Settlement tilesets.
- Fixed item pick-ups floating.
- Fixed floor collisions in the Earth tileset.
- Fixed a case of loot crates being inaccessible.
- Fixed a crash related to Mesa’s Peacemaker.
- Fixed a crash when selecting a Profile Icon.
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 2.2Edit
September 16th, 2016 Forum Post
- Added a missing enemy panic button in the Grineer Galleon tileset.
- Fixed a loss of functionality when selecting the Archwing Arsenal as per: this thread
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 2.1Edit
September 16th, 2016 Forum Post
- Slowed down Synoid Helicors spinning animation.
- Fixed the Pistol Amp Aura Mod not amping Mesa’s Peacemaker.
- Fixed the Vaykor Sydons charge FX not resetting when dropping the block before being fully charged.
- Fixed Syndicate melee weapons being offered as rewards when reaching max rank within that Syndicate.
- Fixed the Synoid Heliocor hologram not displaying the Cephalon Suda symbol.
- Fixed getting stuck on the wall trim when dropping into the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed ability sounds not playing after triggering your Operator Focus ability as per: this thread
- Fixed engine sounds of the Corpus Hijack object not playing properly after running out of shields.
Update: The Silver Grove 2.0Edit
September 15th, 2016 Forum Post - Tenno Reinforcements
- Syndicate Melees
Represent your favorite Syndicate with these unique entry of weapons. Each weapon is charged with a unique bonus (brainstormed by your Design Council!) and reflect the Syndicates they represent. These weapons have stat changes and a unique passive, but there is no Syndicate burst associated with them. Diversity! All weapons must be equipped in melee mode to benefit from the bonus (save for the Telos Boltace).
- ARBITERS OF HEXIS
Telos Boltace - Push the limits of Tenno lethality with violent spinning attacks that damage all enemies in range. Increased mobility when equipped in melee mode. (Weapon Bonus by TunaMayo)
- CEPHALON SUDA
Synoid Heliocor - This intelligent hammer takes an enemy killed by a channeled attack and recomposes them as an ally if their Codex entry is complete. Any fatal strike with this weapon also performs a codex scan. (Weapon Bonus by Design Council collaboration)
- NEW LOKA
Sancti Magistar - Each charged attack turns the enemy’s pain into a healing pulse that washes over allies. Also, creates resistance to status effects when held. (Weapon Bonus by (PS4)Sreza and Design Council collaboration)
- PERRIN SEQUENCE
Secura Lecta - Whip the enemy out of their ill-gotten gains; double credit drops on kills. (Weapon Bonus by Oranji)
- RED VEIL
Rakta Dark Dagger - Infiltrate undetected; reduced visibility when held. Then strike with confidence; hits to irradiated targets restores shields and creates overshields. (Weapon Bonus by Design Council collaboration)
- STEEL MERIDIAN
Vaykor Sydon - Justice blinds. Each blocked hit charges a Radial Blind, when fully charged drop block to unleash it. (Weapon Bonus by Tourach and taiiat)
Obtain these weapons through Syndicate Offerings. You must reach the top Syndicate Rank to purchase the pertaining weapon.
- Added a generic Corpus announcer to Corpus Ship tiles.
- Improved performance issues related to Leech Ospreys.
- Corrected the Ducat pricing for Nyx Prime Systems and Volt Prime Chassis, they were using the common sell price when they are uncommon drops.
- Tweaked Exterminate missions to ensure you will be able to collect enough Reactant for the amount of enemies spawned.
- Tweaked the blocking volume underneath Sentinels in your Landing Craft to allow placement of decorations.
- Fixed the Pistol Amp Aura Mod not increasing pistol weapon damage.
- Fixed an FX leak when a Grineer Bombard's rocket would strike something and catch fire; the fire would go out but the object would linger forever.
- Fixed a performance hitch related to Ancient Healers, Grineer Scorpions and other enemies that use a grappling hook.
- Fixed the start animation for Emotes not playing.
- Fixed the Ki’Teer Earpieces not applying your eye glow color.
- Fixed ending up back in your Landing Craft upon leaving the Simulacrum when set to Solo mode.
- Fixed Clients seeing their summoned Operator skin tone changed to the colour of the Operator's suit, and the suit appearing as the Operator's skin colour.
- Fixed the Paris/Paris Prime kills not counting towards the ‘Rifleman’ challenge.
- Fixed friendly Excalibur Specters affecting you with their Radial Blind ability.
- Fixed shrinking when shaking hands with Titania while her Razorwing is active.
- Fixed Titania being stuck in flight mode when running out of Energy during Razorwing as per: this thread
- Fixed getting stuck in Nyx’s Absorb bubble while the ability is deactivated.
- Fixed a case where another player spawning with an Aura mod while you were in Titania’s Razorwing would result in you running through the air.
- Fixed being able to roll with Nyx’s Assimilate Augment active by binding a dedicated roll key (not sprint/roll).
- Fixed not being able to cycle through your highlighted ability while rolling.
- Fixed appearing reversed when selecting the Archwing mode in the Arsenal.
- Fixed the ‘Get Clem’ mission failing to launch as per: this thread
- Fixed jog/sprint timing sounds when wielding an Axe weapon to feel less clumsy.
- Fixed the Lecta not displaying it’s proper FX.
- Fixed Syndicate Medallions spawning in inaccessible locations.
- Fixed enemies and allies floating upwards when hit by an Ogris with Adhesive Blast.
- Fixed not seeing your melee weapon when performing numerous finishers when the weapon has ‘Visible When Holstered’ switched off.
- Fixed some issues with the Grineer Shipyard sludge material.
- Fixed the wrong minimap displaying in the Grineer Shipyard tileset.
- Fixed a crash when Infested Maggots would attempt to attach to each other.
- Fixed a crash when attacked by an Infested Leaper.
- Fixed a crash upon starting the Law of Retribution.
- Fixed a crash related to Bursas.
- Fixed various translation errors.
- Fixed Nova’s Antimatter Mine Conclave Augment not fully charging an orb.
- Fixed Clients affected by Radial Disarm in Conclave being unable to use non-melee weapons if they die and revive.
- Fixed Titania’s Razorflies persisting if player leaves while in Razorwing form in Conclave.
- Fixed a Host migration resulting in Titania keeping her Razorwing weapons in Conclave.
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 1.4Edit
September 9th, 2016 Forum Post
- You can now walk on top of the blue force field in the Raptor boss fight. This will allow you to drop the batteries/bombs in, instead of previously having to stand on the lip.
- Reduced the volume of Warding Halo hit sounds and amount of times the hit sound will play when near an ally with Warding Halo.
- Adjusted the Porta Armor positions on Nyx’s Nemesis skin.
- Tweaked the Ki’Teer Syandana’s texture and tint based on community feedback.
- Fixed a particle system leak that would gradually erode performance and memory over time; it may also have resulted in missing effects in some cases.
- Fixed not being able to complete an Earth Sabotage mission after a Host Migration.
- Fixed HUD inconsistencies for Clients during the Raptor boss fight.
- Fixed Raptors sometimes spawning inside destroyed vents after a Host migration.
- Fixed rare script error that could occur when a bomb is dropped in a vent during the Raptor boss fight.
- Fixed a texture issue with the TennoGen Excalibur Caduto skin.
- Fixed the top spike of the Acanthus Prime Armor chest piece.
- Fixed the Void Relic Refinement screen being cut off.
- Fixed the Relic Selection screen being unnecessarily closed when squadmates click a Void Fissure mission from the world state window.
- Fixed the minimap overlay remaining on screen during cinematics.
- Fixed planets and text being misaligned for new players accessing the Star Chart for the first time.
- Fixed loading into a Void Fissure mission with the wrong Relic equipped due to everyone selecting their Relic simultaneously.
- Fixed not being able to place Noggles near the front of the Landing Craft.
- Fixed Inaros not being teleported to the correct position when you open up the Arsenal.
- Fixed incorrect Rare Container Booster text as per: this thread
- Fixed seeing an ‘Accept’ button in the squad menu when there is nothing for you to accept.
- Fixed being stuck in a perpetual ‘Find Squad’ state.
- Fixed all squad members having to ‘Decline’ the selected node even if it was never accepted. A single Decline will now cancel the node selection.
- Fixed Rare Containers spawning inside geometry.
- Fixed Strun & Strun Wraith reload sounds not playing properly.
- Fixed transition issues with emotes that loop.
- Fixed issues with loot crates spawning in the map in the Infested ship room.
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 1.3Edit
September 2nd, 2016 Forum Post
- Fixed a crash that occurred during a Lunaro match.
- Fixed missing audio in the Raptor intro cinematic.
- Fixed a lighting issue in the Corpus Ship tileset.
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 1.2Edit
September 2nd, 2016 Forum Post
Conclave and Lunaro Changes & Fixes
- Loki will no longer gain energy from orbs while his Invisibility is active in Conclave.
- Lunaro gamemode will now show up in the Liset Conclave console rotation.
- Fixed the ‘Team Select’ screen disappearing after a Host Migration in Conclave.
- Fixed losing End of Mission XP upon changing your loadout after a death in Conclave.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to join a friends Conclave game.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to Alt+F4 out of a Conclave game.
- Changed Smeeta's Charm ability, specifically the Resource related Charm, to give a single Resource pickup rather than a random stack of resources that may not be the appropriate size for the chosen Resource type.
- Changed the description of the TennoGen Excalibur Graxx helmet and skin to better clarify what items you receive.
- Valkyr now screams when casting Hysteria with the Hysterical Assault Augment Mod equipped.
- Tweaked the Hyena’s ability FX.
- Fixed some edge cases of Matchmaking issues where Clients would time out just as the Host tried to load a mission.
- Fixed a Matchmaking issue related to the ‘Play Now’ button remaining visible and clickable when loading into a high latency mission.
- Fixed a hole in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed Chargers and Zanuka remaining permanently frozen after Rhino’s Rhino Stomp ability.
- Fixed missing Hyena variants in the Codex.
- Fixed Kavats floating in mid-air when they are killed during their jump attack.
- Fixed not receiving a badge once scanning all the Kurias.
- Fixed a rare case of extraction being disabled in the Earth tileset.
- Fixed missing and various localization issues.
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 1.1Edit
August 31st, 2016 Forum Post
Conclave and Lunaro Fixes:
- Fixed the Conclave Karak Skin not applying to the Karak Wraith.
- Fixed the Conclave Karak Skin not applying to all parts of the weapon.
- Fixed crash when changing display settings while running DirectX 9 on Intel HD Graphics.
- Fixed the Inaros Elemental Sandstorm Mod not being in alphabetical order in the Syndicate offerings list.
Update: The Silver Grove 1.0Edit
August 31st, 2016 Forum Post - Tenno Reinforcements
- New TennoGen Items!
Tenno! Launch Warframe through Steam to gain access to the Steam Market to purchase the latest TennoGen skins and support community creators!
If you are a content creator we will be giving you your skin, so don't buy your own item!
- Maharliqa Syandana by led2012
- Sciathin Syandana by Master Noob
- Disconnect Syandana by Faven_PS
- Teplo Syandana by FrellingHazmot
- Ayla Syandana by Cobalt
- Nyx Athena Helmet/skin by prosetisen
- Volt Graxx Helmet/skin by Faven_PS
- Excalibur Caduto Helmet/skin by Hitsu San
- Excalibur Graxx Helmet/skin by Faven_PS
- Valkyr Graxx Helmet/skin by Faven_PS
- Mirage Graxx Skin by Faven_PS
- Mirage Sigyn Skin by novadragon01
- Excalibur Apex Skin by antoineflemming
- Rhino Vojnik Battle-Damaged Skin by Volkovyi
- Rhino Graxx Skin by Faven_PS
- Mirage Jolli Helmet by Cheshire
- Nova Fusion Helmet by Coridium
- Zephyr Migisi Helmet by FrellingHazmot
- Vauban Chapelon Helmet by Rekkou
- Loki Ersatz Helmet by Rekkou
- Frost Jotun Helmet by malayu & Stenchfury
- New Augments!
These Augments can be purchased from the appropriate Syndicates with Standing.
- Valkyr: Hysteria: Hysterical Assault - Use Secondary Fire to leap onto enemies up to 30m away.
- Ember: Accelerant: Flash Accelerant - Accelerant gives +50% casting speed and +50% Fire damage to allies within range.
- Inaros: Sandstorm: Elemental Sandstorm - Sandstorm has a 50% chance of inflicting status effects based on the damage types and mods equipped melee weapon.
- New Emotes
You can now Kneel, Bent Knee Kneel, and Sit!Additions:
- We have added the option to customize a ‘Quick Progress View’ in your key bindings. This will allow you to scroll through your rewards as previously holding own ‘Tab’ to ‘View Mission Progress’ did not permit this.
- Added a counter for each player using buff indicators. This will show when ‘Show Player List’ is enabled in HUD options.
Conclave and Lunaro Fixes:
- Fixed the scoreboard not disappearing when dead in Conclave and during replays in Lunaro.
- Improved the combo fluidity for the Bullet Dance Mod and fixed issues with executing combos.
- The Lotus will now inform you of your location to the Shrine when finding it outside of The Silver Grove quest.
- Optimized font storage to reduce memory footprint and update size.
- Improved shadow precision for DirectX 10 and 11. May also reduce GPU memory usage slightly.
- Improved navigation for AI around the cryopod in Corpus ship defense missions.
- Removed a delay intended to fix frame rate when auto reloading a weapon. This primarily affected the Vectis and Tigris due to frequent reloading.
- Alerts that reward Endo will be displayed the same as Credit Alert rewards, with the Endo icon displayed instead of the word Endo.
- Fixed issues with being active in Titania's Razorwing preventing the effects of Tribute buffs and Spellbind self-casts.
- Fixed a long performance hitch upon entering the Shrine mission without an Apothic in The Silver Grove quest.
- Fixed Paracyst’s alt fire not being able to pull ragolled enemies (e.g. From Titania’s Spellbind & Lantern).
- Fixed Raptor NS missing a Codex entry.
- Fixed Cephalon Fragment markers appearing as a default icon for Hosts.
- Fixed no VO playing when nearing the Shrine in The Silver Grove quest.
- Fixed Oberon’s Reckoning ability stats to show health-orb drop chance as a proper percentage rather than a fractional probability.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while using Nekros’ Desecrate.
- Fixed the Operator room music continuing to play when selecting the Market/Starchart from the menu.
- Fixed the Second Dream quest key being given as a reward from completing the Natah quest. Players must complete the Uranus to Neptune Junction as intended.
Fixed a loss of functionality when viewing the End of Mission screen in a Sortie.Investigating!
- Fixed a loss of functionality when pressing ‘Enter’ while in the menu.
- Fixed colliding into uneven walls can causing spontaneous death in Archwing.
- Fixed a lighting issue in the Solar Chart.
- Fixed various crashes.
- Fixed various localization errors.
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 5Edit
August 26th, 2016 Forum Post
Changes & Additions:
- All Nullifier units (regular, Corrupted) now spawn without their Bubble intact, but it grows to full size over time.
- Reverted some cloth changes to Nekros.
- Increased the health and armor of The Silver Grove shrine, but removed shields. The new health and armor values should make protecting the shrine easier.
- Improved performance in Relays by creating better rules for what is loaded.
- Fixed issues with hitches and hiccups in Fissure Missions started that were started after they had expired from the World State Window.
- Fixed an issue where players could become unable to select mission nodes on the Star Chart.
- Fixed an issue where a crash that would occur when a lobby was host migrated in the Star Chart.
- Fixed an issue where the mission countdown would get stuck at 1 second.
- Fixed issues with the Datamass falling through the floor on Uranus Mobile Defense.
- Fixed an issue where default Operator customizations were not correctly refreshed.
- Fixed an issue with Operator noses sometimes poking through closed hoods.
- Fixed an issue with the Conclave Karak Skin.
- Reduced camera-shake on Glaive throws.
- Made the world state window shading darker for the Conclave window.
- Fixed an issue with Conclave affinity percentages showing negative percents (%+-10)
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 4Edit
August 25th, 2016 Forum Post
Titania Changes & Fixes:
- Increased Razorwing's flight speed and reduced damage to Titania on impact and collision with the world.
- Reduced the camera shake on Dex Pixia but added intro aim deviation to keep the same balance.
Changes & Additions:
- Operator Hoods can now be opened or closed!
- You can now use the Search function in the Relic Selection Window!
- You can now jump through the metal frame hanging from the ceiling in Grineer Galleon!
- Added additional effects to 'The Silver Grove' Shrine.
- Added quality to Relic names in Relic screen (ie, LITH S2 RELIC [FLAWLESS])
- Nekros Prime parts added to the Warframe Nexus App.
- Fixed loading into the incorrect mission type when selecting an Alert on Mars- Augustus/Martialis.
- Fixed issues with scanning the Frostleaf plant.
- Fixed being able to collide with the Shrine in The Silver Grove quest.
- Fixed various localization typos and grammar errors.
- Fixed an issue where the Revive screen didn’t work with Steam controllers.
- Fixed crashes in Arena Mastery Test (MR 22).
- Fixed new Aura mods being untradable.
- Fixed having two entries for Grineer Warden and Grineer Warden Eximus in the Codex.
- Fixed faulty logic which was causing shockwaves to hit flying targets when they shouldn't.
- Fixed exploit during Fissure missions that rewarded a copy of the Relic being used.
- Fixed Titania’s shrine triggering outside of her quest.
- Fixed Apothic blueprints being sellable.
- Fixed a possible game freeze during the Raptor fight.
- Fixed collision issues on the Raptor fight with and bomb drops.
- Fixed Host Migration not working for the Raptor fight.
- Fixed issues with the Raptor's mortar and laser targeting invisible lasers.
- Fixed Atlas Landslide augment being able to petrify himself if he's radiation proc'd.
- Fixed Raptor's main weapon and grenade explosions going through walls.
- Fixed a map hole exploit by bullet jumping and using Razorwing.
- Fixed inconsistent hud elements for hosts and clients.
- Fixed vent collision in Raptor fight - if bomb touches the trigger, it will always destroy the vent.
- Decreased channeling efficiency trade off added to Martial Fury.
- Increased damage of Tetra.
- Fixed issue causing Arcata to be invisible after halftime until performing a melee attack.
- Fixed the Conclave Karak having the incorrect store icon.
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 3Edit
August 23rd, 2016 Forum Post - Nekros Prime!
- Nekros Prime is here!
- Harvest the souls of the dead and muster a shadow army to fight for you with Nekros Prime Access!
Get Nekros Prime Access now and make the newest Primes yours - instantly - including Nekros Prime, Tigris Prime, Galatine Prime, and exclusive Customizations only available through Prime Access!
Click here for more information on Prime Access: https://warframe.com/prime-access
Nyx Prime, Scindo Prime and Hikou Prime have entered the Prime Vault and their Relics are no longer obtainable in the game. If you already wield the power of these Primes, they will remain in your Inventory. If you already hold Relics in your inventory that house these Primes, they will remain in your inventory and you may continue to play them.
As a responsive measure, a Perrin Sequence and New Loka Syndicate sacrifice -- the Nyx Prime Neuroptics will be replaced with Vauban Prime Neuroptics and Scindo Prime Blade will be replaced with Nikana Prime Blade.
The new Relics added that contain Nekros Prime, Tigris Prime, and Galatine Prime now contain a mix of the unvaulted items from the above removed Relics.
Check the in-game Codex in the 'Relics & Arcanes' section to find the drop locations for the new Relics!Changes:
- If you are hunting new Auras, the Silver Grove Specters now spawn at a minimum level of 25, and gain 3 levels for each Specters spawned.
- Moved the placement of plant waypoints to prevent the plants from spawning underneath decorations.
- Buffed the Shotgun Amp Aura Mod to feel more comparable to Rifle Amp. It is now 18% at Max Rank.
- You can now only equip 2 Apothics in your gear as opposed to the erroneous 200.
- Fixed a crash that would occur in Mastery Rank up tests.
- Fixed Junctions tasks appearing offscreen.
- Fixed Raptor being able to damage Limbo while in the rift.
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to complete the Second Dream using only the Steam Controller.
- Reduced melee blocking angle in Conclave.
- Reduced damage of Nikana series in Conclave.
- Adjusted input order of Sudden Spring combo in Fateful Truth Conclave stance.
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 2Edit
August 22nd, 2016 Forum Post
- Tweaked the Raptor boss tileset to prevent unintended teleporting.
- Increased the spawn chances of Frostleaf.
- Removed butterfly sounds from Titania’s idle animations for other Warframes. Butterfly sounds will only play on Titania’s idle animations with Titania equipped.
- Adjusted the positioning for Porta Armour Leg Plates on Saryn Prime.
- Adjusted the position and scale of the Edo Chest Plate on Nyx Prime to match Nyx (was too big on Nyx Prime).
- Latron/Latron Wraith will now properly alert enemies when fired.
- Nullifier capture targets no longer have their nullifier globe expanded when they are downed.
- The radial burst from Syndicate weapons and mods is now silent and won't alert enemies.
- Upon receiving Endo rewards in endless missions like Survival an Excavation, you will now be shown a total rather than having to mental math on things like '5 x 80'.
- Fixed Endo amounts in mission reward tables across the board. Due to an issue in the conversion, the value assignments were based on "unranked" Cores from the old system rather than a fully ranked Core. All Reward tables are now restored to have the correct Endo within (i.e Excavation, Survival, etc). If you need a comparison, 1 Common Core (Max Rank) = 15 Endo, 1 Uncommon Core (Max Rank) = 50 Endo, and 1 Rare Core (Max Rank) = 80 Endo.
- Clarity on drops overall for endless missions:
We did a drop audit of our endless tables and decided to reduce the repeat Mods in Rotation C and split what was 100% of Relics in B with C so that C isn't considered a 'wasted' rotation.Fixes:
- Fixed not being able to summon The Silver Grove Specters post quest completion to obtain the new Auras.
- Fixed a progression stopping bug where Excavators would not spawn in The Archwing quest mission.
- Fixed The Silver Grove Specters being missing from the Codex.
- Fixed The Silver Grove new Aura rewards missing from the Codex. (As a wise Crewman once said... "If you think an Aura would be sweet then a Specter you must beat.")
- Fixed being able to jump/crouch/slide with Nyx’s Assimilate augment active by switching to your melee weapon.
- Fixed getting stuck on ziplines with Nyx’s Assimilate augment. You can now cast/decast the augment while ziplining!
- Fixed missing finisher sound for the Sarpa.
- Fixed Titania’s Razorwing weapons having zero proc chance.
- Fixed unintended reduced charged shot speed on the Redeemer as per: this thread
- Fixed being able to get The Silver Grove quest before completing Second Dream.
- Fixed a poor Pox throwing animation when holding a datamass.
- Fixed a black mesh appearing on the Pox in the Arsenal.
- Fixed ground enemies continually spawning after you have been teleported to Archwing in the Archwing Quest Fomorian Escape mission. This caused significant performance drops.
- Fixed Corpus turrets not being destroyed.
- Fixed casting Titania’s Spellbind on a player while they are reloading, breaking them and their animation until they melee attack.
- Fixed Loot Detector’s glow effect being too dim for Mods.
- Fixed Operator voice not playing on Focus cast.
- Fixed several issues relating to customizing gamepad bindings on PC.
- Fixed a crash upon killing Lieutenant Lech Kril.
- Fixed a progression stopping bug in the Mastery Rank 17 test where enemy kills did not count towards your kill counter.
- Fixed a progression stopping bug in the Mastery Rank 20 test where passing through the rings did not increase your timer.
- Fixed Shield Lancers in the Mastery Rank 3 test being equipped with Sicarus’ and causing significantly more damage.
- Fixed not being able to shoot/damage enemies upon decasting Titania’s Razorwing.
- Fixed not being able to hand in challenge completions to Simaris as per: this thread
- Fixed ‘Screen Cap’ sounds not obeying volume settings.
- Fixed many UI bugs that would occur in DirectX 9 when Fullscreen as per: this thread
- Fixed the Extinguished Dragon Key causing the Scanner to work very slowly.
- Fixed Dynamic music not switching when the Stalker appears.
- Fixed Whirlwind not appearing as an option for thrown weapons.
- Fixed various localization issues.
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 1Edit
August 19th, 2016 Forum Post
- Changed the Koppra Tassets to the correct pricing of 25 Platinum. *Please note that a script has run to refund those that purchased the 75 Platinum Tasset.
- Removed an unintended Kogake from the Arsenal. *A script is in progress to refund those that purchased the weapon and to remove it from inventories.
- Raptor’s Swarm Drones have been lowered to 5.
- Fixed Excavation rewarding incorrect amounts of Endo. We’ll be continually monitoring this to ensure the correct amount is being awarded and difficulties are tuned.
- Fixed the Uranus Sabotage mission being uncompletable due to high water levels killing the panel.
- Fixed incorrect Lotus end of mission transmission in The Silver Grove quest.
- Fixed certain objects not showing up for Clients in The Silver Grove quest.
- Fixed unreleased TennoGen items being visible.
- Fixed the ‘The Silver Grove Bundle’ diorama displaying Banshee’s Soprana helmet details.
- Fixed a case where Titania's Dust and Entangle aura hud buffs (from Tribute) wouldn't be removed when nullified.
- Fixed a script error for Clients on mission failed End of Mission screen.
- Fixed the Nova Asuri Bundle not including her helmet.
*A script is in progress to reward the Nova Asuri Helmet to those who purchased the Bundle.Script is complete!
- Fixed the receiving a prompt to uninstall mod when previewing leveling. The prompt will appear once you click on apply fusion.
- Fixed Undying Will having its description value reversed.
- Fixed the Operator Suit Collection diorama missing body parts.
- Fixed Simaris offering Fusion Cores as a daily reward.
- Fixed putting an emblem on Titania without any shoulder attachments will result in the emblem floating off of her shoulder.
- Fixed some of Titania's buff icons not appearing.
- Fixed the Nova Visage metal tint appearing black.
- Fixed missing and incorrect localization.
- Fixed a number of crashes and freezes.
Update: The Silver GroveEdit
August 19th, 2016 Forum Post
Trance your enemies with the mystical powers of Lotus’ newest warrior, Titania. Overwhelm your enemies with swarms of butterflies, mesmerize and distract foes with shiny lures and morph into a deadly, flying fairy.
- Enemies fumble their weapons as they are whisked into the air. Nearby allies become immune to Status Effects.
- Extract an offering from an enemy in the form of a random Ability Buff. Survivor’s attacks are weakened.
- Create a swarm of razorflies that transform an enemy into an irresistible floating beacon, attracting witless comrades and finally exploding.
- Shrink down and take flight, while razorflies attack nearby enemies.
- Quest: The Silver Grove
New Loka has enlisted the Tenno to help protect a sacred forest from the Grineer camping around the sacred grounds. Speak with Amaryn, the leader of New Loka, in the Relay today to claim the quest! Please note: the prerequisite is that you've completed The Second Dream quest.
- NEW WEAPONS AND CUSTOMIZATIONS
- OPERATOR OUTFITS – Pick up the latest in Operator attire. Now available the vogueish Koppra Outfit and the unconventional Varida Outfit.
- APOXYS SYANDANA – This malignant growth hangs elegantly on the shoulders of any Tenno. Complete this look by adding on the matching Pox Weapon.
- SARPA – Makes sweeping cuts punctuated by bursts of heavy gunfire.
- POX – These festering sacs of pus and gas burst violently on impact. Complete this look by adding on the matching Apoxys Syandana.
- NEW MELEE STANCE: Bullet Dance!
Return to the Orokin Void to find this Stance in the Caches that appear in Sabotage missions!
- Raptor 2.0 Boss Fight!
The Raptor has a new look and new function! With updated scaling and new combat mechanics, this airborne Corpus threat has never been so fierce! Visit this updated boss battle on the usual node on Europa. Without spoiling things, there are multiple Raptors that occur, and as a result the drop tables have been averaged.
- Fusion Simplified: Part 1 is here!
If you're asking yourself 'Where are my Fusion Cores and what is Endo?", please read this section carefully! This section explains the conversion from a Fusion Core / Duplicate Mod fusion system to the Endo Fusion system.
Fusion in Warframe is one of the main systems that encourages investment in your Mod collection and Upgrading your gear. With calculated clicking and collecting, you can take your unranked Mods to top tier performers.
With the change to an Endo system we've removed the hidden complexity of Fusion. This Endo Fusion system maintains many aspects of the hold.
What is Endo? Endo is Fusion energy incarnate. It is the raw resource that powers the process of Upgrading Mods. In essence, Endo serves as the simplifier in all things Fusion. All duplicate Mods can now be simply converted into Endo. Endo will now drop from enemies and missions where Fusion Cores used to be. Fusing with Endo makes the Mod Rank increases clear, as the system now only increases in whole Ranks. Partial upgrading with unclear requirements towards your next rank will no longer exist, and neither will wasted Fusion energy. The UI will tell you exactly how much Endo is needed for the next Rank, which gives you a clear goal to work toward. Any partial Mod upgrades before this Update will be refunded with equivalent Endo and Credits.
- So how does the conversion actually work? The base conversion is:
- 5 Endo = 1 Unranked Common Core.
- Fusion Credit Costs are now averaged out since Endo is a static Resource and not skewed by Rarity or Polarity in the same way Mods and Fusion Cores were.
- No more wasted Fusion Energy exists. Often times you'd Fuse a Mod with a Core and would lose some tail end fusion energy. Static Endo amounts mean this is no longer possible.
- All Mods can now be Dissolved into Endo.
- Fusion Core packs in the Market have been replaced with completely repriced Platinum Endo bundles.
- Part 2 is coming soon and will include:
- Treasures: discoverable ancient valuables that can be constructed and converted into high Endo quantities.
- Trading of Endo (in the form of Treasures).
The following Augment are available today from the appropriate Syndicate Offerings:
- Nyx: Absorb: Assimilate - Nyx can move at 50% speed while using Absorb, but the area is reduced by half.
- Nezha: Warding Halo: Safeguard - Can now be cast on allies with 50% effectiveness.
- Atlas: Landslide: Path of Statues - Leave a trail for 12s that petrifies enemies for 6s.
- Added Rarity colour grading to the Relic Reward selection screen in Fissure missions.
- Soft launch of colourblind door symbols! These new symbols should help you determine if a door is locked or unlocked, as they no longer rely on the sole use of colour.
- Added a warning message when the last member of an Alliance’s creator Clan tries to dissolve the Clan.
- Added indicators in the Arsenal of how many Forma are installed in gear, and whether or not gear has been fully Mastered!
- Added a waypoint marker for Cephalon Fragments.
- Added more Relic Rewards into Rotation A in replacement of some Credit Bundles and Mods.
- Lunaro and Conclave Additions & Changes:
Lunaro has been out in the wild for a couple of weeks now, and in this time we've been play testing extensively - internally and externally - and have been listening to your feedback. In an effort to address your concerns and increase the overall playability of the mode we've implemented a number of new gameplay features, arenas, customizations, and back end systems. Read on below for further details:
- New Weapon Skins!
New Conclave weapon skins for the following weapons can now be purchased for standing from Tehsin once you’ve acquired the Typhoon rank:
- New Arena!
Steel Meridian Themed Map: The valorous troops of the Steel Meridian were greatly pleased by the skill and honor found within Lunaro matches and have constructed a variant of the Arena for friendly Tenno to enjoy. Find the new map in rotation today.
- New Warm-Up System!
Haven't played any Lunaro since launch? Feeling a bit rusty? Well worry no more! The introduction of the new Lunaro Warm-Up system will take players currently waiting in a not full lobby and load them all into a practice session. These sessions will see all active players equipped with their own Lunaro so as to allow everyone the chance to practise basic game mechanics while waiting for additional loadings to join. Once a game is full and ready to begin the match will naturally progress to the proper Lunaro mode with goals, assists, and saves from the previous Warm-Up being wiped clear.
'New Gameplay Mechanics!
Ball Magnet Guard: Many of the loudest complaints about Lunaro were directed to the frequency of possession changes that could occur when a scrum was formed. To help alleviate this we've introduced the Ball Magnet Guard mechanic. This mechanic will allow the player with the ball to absorb a couple of hits, both melee and check attacks, before they lose possession. Initiating a Ball Magnet Guard is as simple as holding down the Ball Magnet button after the Lunaro has been picked up.
Passing is now a dedicated button. Defaulted to R, this dedicated pass button should make coordination and team play more viable, especially in high-latency environments.
Bringing up the Scoreboard can now be done with the TAB button bringing Warframe PvP in with more traditional PvP games.*
Please note: This change is also reflected in PvE game modes. Pressing TAB will bring up the Progress & Rewards screen without locking the player in place.
- New PvP Matchmaking Rules!
Much of the feedback we've received from our seasoned PvP players and newcomers alike was our inscrutable matchmaking rules. We've attempted to stream lines and have separated the rules used to match players in PvE from those used for PvP. Specifics on these PvP specific matchmaking rules are as follows:
When attempting to join a friend you will be placed on their team if there is available space. If you create a squad and then create/join a PvP lobby you will all be placed on the same team. Subsequent joiners will fill the opposing team slots. Inviting a Friend who is currently in a squad will attempt to being in the full squad into your current game/lobby. Attempting to join a PvP match without enough space for you and your squad will now present an error message indicating that there isn't space to accommodate everyone. A similar error message to the above will be displayed when a full Squad of 4 players attempts to join a Lunaro match. Invite and Friends Only Lobbies now have a "Switch Team" option.
- New Penalty/Reward System!
Another common gripe that has sometimes been affecting our competitive PvP modes was one that affects almost all games of this nature; rage quitters. While any system we introduce won't be able to completely solve this issue we've enacted a consequence system that will hopefully curb some of the more numerous instances:
- We now track players who quit out of matches including those using the Alt-F4 method.
- The Penalty system has 2 stages; a warning and a penalty applied state:
- The warning stage will appear on the Landing Craft after the game detects that you've quit out of a match prematurely.
- The Penalty Applied state will kick in after a certain % of your last games are determined to have been prematurely left. This state results in an XP Penalty of 75%.
- Player's can climb back out of the Penalty Applied state by completing a corresponding amount of full matches.
- While also negatively affecting rage quitters, we want to encourage those who continue to play while short on players and those who play multiple matches in a row.
- Completing a match you were short on will result in a +20% boost to XP and Standing.
- Completing subsequent matches will results in 10% more XP and Standing after the first match.
- New Custom Lunaro Bindings!
With the launch of Lunaro on Consoles we introduced full customization options for Lunaro controls. With this update we will be introducing the same functionality for PC keyboard and mouse users.
Head over to the Options screen to configure your Lunaro bindings as you see fit!
- Soft Launch: Player Hosted Servers
Another major complaint directed toward our Conclave game modes has been the potential for laggy experiences due to the game running on our peer to peer system. With this update we will be rolling out the first stages of a potential solution to this issue: volunteer player hosted servers - we've got the tools in place to allow you to host Lunaro.
At this stage volunteer servers are limited to running Lunaro only, and require a separate dedicated computer to host.
The initial roll-out will be conducted via an invite-only process due to the need to gauge scalability and success. We will be using this soft launch to gather valuable feedback and stats and once we determine that the system is ready to provide the best experience we will be moving forward with a full scale public release.Changes:
- The Jat Kittag has received the PBR treatment!
- Infested Runners and Chargers will now resort to a projectile attack only on the condition that they have no chance of melee attacking you.
- Infested Maggots will now only attach to targets after a jump if they are still in range (possible for target to move out of latch range between jump animation start/end)
- Bosses now appear on your mini-map as a red 'destroy/kill' marker instead of the yellow marker for consistency.
- Reduced the reaction time and animation for enemies being corrupted by Void Fissures.
- Void Fissure Junction challenges can now be completed on any planet.
- Tweaked the Archwing Mastery Rank test to reflect recent Archwing movement changes.
- Increased the Spy mission timer in the Vor’s Prize quest.
- Reduced Shield Lancer spawn chance during Vor’s boss battle in the Vor’s Prize quest.
- War no longer glows when holstered.
- Updated Chroma’s tail cloth physics.
- Minorly tweaked the emblem placement on the right Pakal shoulder armour to prevent clipping.
- Improved spawning in Archwing open-space Exterminate missions.
- Adjusted holster position for the Nunchaku hip style.
- Moved Spy from Adrastea- Jupiter to Amalthea- Jupiter, and changed Adrastea to a Corpus Sabotage mission.
- Adjusted emblem offsets for Heavy, Regular and Thin Kubrow bodies.
- Tweaked location of Mariana - Earth node so the Vor's Prize mission text doesn't overlap the next node's text.
- Decreased Nekros’ Desecrate delay slightly to make it more popcorny.
- Moved the '3 Spy data extractions' Junction Challenge to Neptune- Pluto to replace '3 waves of Archwing Interception' now that Jupiter-Saturn requires players to defeat Raptor on Europa.
- Elixir Blueprints now appear under the Keys category, instead of Gear in the Foundry.
- Kavats no longer use their Pounce ability when trying to be stealthy and have the Pounce mod equipped.
- Tweaked New Loka’s hub room to reduce amount of mist and make water a bit less transparent.
- Pursuit ship turrets are now randomized rather (to prevent one side of the ship having only rocket-turrets and the other side only auto-turrets).
- Fixed an issue where the Dark Split Sword would show a Mire when being built in the Foundry.
- Fixed the poor lighting in New Loka’s Relay Syndicate room.
- Fixed a text error in the End of Mission screen.
- Fixed speed buff abilities carrying over to Operators during Focus.
- Fixed Nyx’s Absorb camera FX remaining after a host migration.
- Fixed an Infested object blocking the door near the end of the Once Awake quest.
- Fixed the large majority of Earth Alerts being Erpo Archwing Alerts.
- Fixed the Atlas Tartarus helmet not appearing in Alert cycles.
- Fixed the Wukong Dasheng helmet not appearing in Alert cycles.
- Fixed various clipping issues with Inaros.
- Fixed Loki’s Disarm not working for Junction Specters against players.
- Fixed Ivara's Prowl ability scanning enemies that don’t have drop table items (ie turrets and cameras).
- Fixed Infested objects appearing in Vor’s boss tileset in the Vor’s Prize quest.
- Fixed Rhino being able to activate his heavy landing Passive on all ground slams.
- Fixed the Rending Crane stance Mod having a text path for its default combo.
- Fixed an issue where interrupting a reload wouldn't usually cancel the reload animation.
- Fixed loss of functionality when cancelling a mission while the screen is fading out (When the countdown timer is < 1 second).
- Fixed Left Leg customizations applying to both legs for some Warframes.
- Fixed overlapping localization text on the Spinning Needle combo screen.
- Fixed spawning in Archwing missions backwards.
- Fixed/improved the death FX on surveillance drones (Regulators).
- Fixed a disabled laser grid in a Corpus Spy level.
- Fixed Oberon’s Renewal projectile not applying the Client’s energy color.
- Fixed the Porta Armour energy orb showing up on the Lunaro Riv Min and Riv Comp right leg pieces.
- Fixed emblem placement on the Dendra Right Shoulder Guard.
- Fixed Junction list on some planets overlapping parts of the planet.
- Fixed missing FX on hackable Moa cabinets for Clients.
- Fixed crash when you destroy a Blunt with projectiles stuck to it. (eg shoot it with Boltor)
- Fixed clipping issues with the Salix Syandana.
- Fixed the scoreboard not appearing when viewing mission progress in Rathuum.
- Fixed incorrect Sugatra positioning on the Okina.
- Fixed the 'free public' slot number being wrong when advertising a session sometimes (with just host sitting there).
- Fixed continuing to move around in Archwing while viewing the Interception reward screen.
- Fixed Clients casting Focus not having their customizations appear.
- Fixed Mesa’s Ballistic Battery at rank 0 being able to absorb up to 200 damage per shot when it was meant to be 20.
- Fixed a variety of map holes as discovered by the community.
- Fixed Void Tear progress clipping into Spy mission hud elements.
- Fixed issues with profiles opening on top of a diorama.
- Fixed a UI crash when equipping Consumables.
- Fixed the Cold Snap Mod having no effect if a Client has it equipped.
- Fixed being unable to accept a vote when in the Solar Chart.
- Fixed a missing panic button in a specific Grineer Sabotage tileset.
- Fixed being able to click a barely noticeable node when zoomed out in the Solar Chart.
- Fixed Nova’s Null Star ability timer not updating for Clients.
- Fixed Duration Mods reducing energy per enemy for Nekros’ Desecrate. Power Efficiency should only affect energy per enemy for Desecrate.
- Fixed physics driven Archwing ability casting animations causing your velocity to be zeroed out at the end of the animation.
- Fixed selling your Warframe currently selected for Conclave will break that loadout.
- Fixed the Mastery Sigil not displaying your actual rank when viewed in a diorama.
- Fixed the Junction task 'Collect 20 Mods' only counting Mods collected on Earth.
- Fixed some weapons getting stuck in reload animation loops.
- Fixed being able to pass through certain geometry with Wukong’s Cloud Walker ability.
- Fixed spawn-point selection bug that would prevent enemies from spawning in neighbouring tiles if the current tile has exceeded the desired capacity.
- Fixed ‘Restore’ items appearing black in Archwing missions.
- Fixed completing the Suisei- Mars missions not showing as complete for the Junction task.
- Fixed the Electromagnetic Shielding Mod staying active when not actively blocking.
- Fixed bug where reload time could accumulate from canceling a reload while there was 0 ammo in clip.
- Fixed the Latron not actually alarming enemies.
- Fixed issues with Sprag and Ven'kra Til not having proper lip syncing.
- Fixed incorrect teleport volumes in the Mastery Rank 18 test.
- Simplified The New Strange quest level layout and used more tiles themed around a secure facility.
- Fixed spy camera drones showing up in place of wardens in the New Strange quest.
- Fixed desert enemies spawning instead of shipyards enemies in the New Strange quest.
- Fixed the Sense Danger Kavat Mod always displaying bright pink enemies.
- Fixed an exploit with Smeeta's Charm ability.
- Fixed charged weapons cancelling their charge if the player sprints.
- Fixed ground enemies continually spawning after you have been teleported to Archwing in the Archwing Quest Fomorian Escape mission. This caused significant performance drops.
- Fixed Volt’s Discharge not applying diminishing returns to duration.
- Fixed the Heliocor not having information on its Blueprint location (Simaris) in the Market.
- Affinity gained no longer converts to Energy in Conclave
- Increased Standing gain at EOM based on Conclave Syndicate Rank
- Shield regen delay decreased in Conclave
- Shield regen rate decreased in Conclave
- Ash now has increased Mobility while invisible in Conclave
- Increased animation speed and range of Ash’s Teleport To in Conclave
- Decreased duration of Ash’s Smokescreen in Conclave
- Decreased range and damage of Banshee’s Sonic Boom in Conclave
- Increased angle of Banshee’s Sonic Boom in Conclave
- Chroma’s Spectral Scream status chance now 100% in Conclave
- Equinox’s Rest & Rage range reduced in Conclave
- Frost’s Freeze, Ice Wave and Snow Globe now also reduce target’s Mobility in Conclave
- Reduced damage of Frost’s Freeze in Conclave
- Reduced range and increased duration of Hydroid’s Tempest Barrage in Conclave
- Increased speed of Hydroid’s Tidal Surge in Conclave
- Inaros’ Devour now also decreases Dodge speed of target in Conclave
- Increased duration of Ivara’s Encumbered and Null-Shield arrows in Conclave
- Reduced the damage it takes to remove Invisibility from Loki in Conclave
- Loki’s Radial Disarm now drains Energy and deactivates any active Abilities on target instead of Health/Shield in Conclave
- Increased animation speed of Mag’s Crush in Conclave
- Increased the percentage of damage stored per hit in Mesa’s Ballistic Battery in Conclave
- Decreased duration and increased damage of Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors in Conclave
- Increased cost of Nekros’ Desecrate in Conclave
- Reduced duration, range and added a debuff icon on target of Nekros’ Desecrate debuff in Conclave
- Removed Energy drop from Nekros’ Desecrate in Conclave
- Decreased health and increased damage of Nezha’s Warding Halo in Conclave
- Nova’s Null Star now drains Energy instead of Health/Shield in Conclave
- Reduced duration of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave
- Decreased duration and increased damage of Saryn’s Spores in Conclave
- Decreased duration of Volt’s Shield in Conclave
- Removed duration reduction and reduced Energy drain when picking up Volt’s Shield in Conclave
- Wukong’s Iron Poke now knocks down targets towards him in Conclave
- Added melee magnetism to Valkyr’s Berserker and Wukong’s Primal Fury in Conclave
- Increased speed and damage of Zephyr’s Tailwind in Conclave
- Secondary Wind mod now increases Reload Speed instead of Health Rate on Kill
- Relentless Assault mod now increases Power Rate instead of Attack Speed on Kill
- Increased damage of Thundermiter mod
- Overcharged mod now converts up to 50 energy at 100% to Overshields on respawn
- Reduced the amount of Blast damage blocked by Anti-Flak Plating mod
- Recharge Barrier Augment shield restore reduced
- Changed order of combos and attacks in Last Herald Conclave stance
- Changed order of attacks in Celestial Nightfall Conclave stance
- Ogris damage and projectile speed increased in Conclave
- Penta series damage increased in Conclave
- Tonkor damage increased in Conclave
- Tonkor self damage enabled in Conclave
- Angstrum damage and projectile speed increased in Conclave
- Increased Ammo Pool of Latron Wraith in Conclave
- Increased damage of Hind in Conclave
- Soma Prime damage decreased in Conclave
- Soma damage increased in Conclave
- Gorgon damage increased in Conclave
- AkSomati damage decreased in Conclave
- Added Knock Down to equipped Stave Slam attacks in Conclave
- Sybaris damage decreased in Conclave
- Vectis damage decreased in Conclave
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 2.3Edit
August 12th, 2016 Forum Post
- Fixed Shadows of the Dead clones having their health drained stopped after the player dies and revives.
- Fixed Shadows of the Dead clones remaining if the caster has left the mission.
- Fixed Shadows of the Dead health drain stat displaying as red when you make it smaller.
- Fixed Valkyr’s Eternal War not working as intended once deactivating Hysteria as per: this thread
- Fixed Corpus/Grineer reinforcements spawning during Infestation mobile defense Alert/Sortie missions.
- Fixed a Syndicate Medallion spawn point being at Extraction on Europa as per: this reddit thread
- Fixed the data mass in Mobile Defense missions spawning inside the ground on certain tiles.
- Fixed missing localization.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 2.2Edit
August 10th, 2016 Forum Post
- Changed Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead teleport range to greater than 30 meters from Nekros. To clarify function here, if a Shadow is 30 meters away from you on recast, it will teleport to range. If it is less than 30 meters away, it will heal.
- Fixed Paris Prime having many incorrect stats in the Arsenal, including a Critical Chance of 25% vs the expected 45%.
- Fixed enemies not being alerted by the Bolto, AkBolto, and Telos AkBolto.
- Fixed missing VO localization.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 2.1Edit
August 10th, 2016 Forum Post
- Nekros Changes
- Desecrate is now a toggle ability! Energy (or Health if you use the Despoil Augment) are consumed on Desecration.
- Corpses that enter the Desecrate radius will be eligible for desecration. The first corpse 'heats up' slowly for a couple seconds and then the rest occur in rapid succession (like popcorn).
- Each enemy desecrated will now cost 10 Energy (or Health if the Despoil Augment is equipped). This is affected by Efficiency Mods.
- Health orbs are no longer guaranteed drops from pilfered corpses. They are now tied in with the chance for additional loot drops.
Shadows of the Dead:
- The number of Shadows spawned has been reduced to 7 and is no longer affected by Mods. This is a necessary change for performance on all platforms. To compensate for this, Nekros now spawns stronger Shadows prioritized by heavy unites killed with Shield multiplier and draw aggro more heavily.
- Shadows now live until they die with Health decay over time that is affected by Duration instead of Strength.
- Shadows of the Dead can be recast while active to spawn new Shadows to replace dead ones, and refill the Health/Shields of the current Shadows.
- *Recasting Shadows of the Dead will also teleport your Shadows to you within limits. (if they are >10m and <40m away)
- The Shield of Shadows Augment has been reviewed to maintain efficacy with these changes.
- Changed Nekros’ Despoil Augment to reflect his Desecrate changes.
- Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead Augment - Shield of Shadows - now displays current % damage mitigation as a HUD buff.
We welcome your feedback on the Nekros changes here: Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 2.1 - Nekros ChangesChanges:
- Vaulted Relics will now appear in the Codex (ie: Relics that are not currently in circulation that you may own).
- The Codex section for Relics and Arcanes will now show items you've discovered but don't own (like Mods do so you can see the drop sources to farm some more).
- Tweaked the TennoGen Mesa Falcon Helmet tint.
- Updated the TennoGen Rota Syandana materials.
- Increased the brightness of the Guides of The Lotus Sigil.
- Updated the Burston mesh in the Stalker diorama.
- Fixed Dark Sector Credit rewards being unintentionally cut in half.
- Fixed Grineer Napalm and Scorch’s targeting/shooting you through walls.
- Fixed "Space-time Distortion" as seen here.
- Fixed Archwing Impact, Slash, and Puncture Mods giving incorrect bonuses to stats. They were giving flat bonus rather than percentages as intended by the precedent set by all other physical damage mods (Comet Blast, Quasar Drill, Zodiac Shred, Meteor Crash, Nebula Bore, and Astral Slash are all +90%).
- Fixed clicking ‘Deploy Extractor’ on Eris resulting in Phobos - Sharpless initiating.
- Fixed The Jordas Verdict not showing the proper Trial icon in the Codex.
- Fixed incorrect materials on Paris Prime and Lex Prime attachments.
- Fixed Arid Eviscerators and Hellions not spawning on Mars.
- Fixed players joining your squad after you’ve changed your matchmaking from Public to Solo while the Star Chart is open and returning from a mission.
- Fixed the Nova Asuri Skin arm effect not matching your Energy color.
- Fixed the Shaku not attaching properly to Warframes when using the Nunchaku Standard Holster.
- Fixed only one item per category being successfully traded if the receiving player has that particular category empty on their account.
- Fixed pet imprints not showing up in inventory immediately upon claiming them.
- Fixed Grineer grenade countdown beep not matching up with the countdown blinks.
- Fixed the Sedna Junction task ‘Collect any 3 MODS from the Orokin Principle challenge rooms on LUA’ not progressing if you collect 3 of the same Mod.
- Fixed Nekros’ Desecrate pickups not being shot upwards for Clients.
- Fixed Sortie missions switching to incorrect Factions.
- Fixed laser sounds sometimes not shutting off when lasers are disabled in a Spy Vault.
- Fixed a crackling noise when firing the Latron Wraith while using Loki’s Invisibility or Ivara’s Prowl.
- Fixed enemies sometimes spawning many ragdolls when applying a killing blow that severs the body as they're getting up from an unconscious ragdoll state.
- Fixed not being able to scan Derelict Cephalon Fragments.
- Fixed text sizing issues in the Codex.
- Fixed extra Codex entries for the refined versions of the AXI V3 Relic.
- Fixed the Foundry displaying items you don’t need to craft Blueprints.
- Fixed a crash that occurred during a Sortie mission.
- Fixed numerous localization errors.
Update: Specters of the Rail 2.0Edit
August 3rd, 2016 Forum Post - Tenno Reinforcements
- Nova Asuri Collection
Embody the power of a divine entity with the new Nova Asuri Collection. Expand your levels of customization by adding a new deity-inspired Skin for Nova, a new Skin for any polearm weapon, and a sacred new Syandana to your Arsenal.
- Relics & Arcanes now appear in the Codex in their own section, which reveal drop locations for Relics and Arcanes! Please note that as a result of this change, the Oddities section has been moved to Objects and renamed 'Kuria'.
- Added the Jordas Verdict to the Codex.
- Lex Prime, Paris Prime, Dakra Prime, Sicarus Prime, and Ankyros Prime have received the PBR treatment!
- Increased Kela De Thaym’s resistance to health drain to give her a fighting chance against abilities like Trinity’s Energy Vampire, Mag’s Polarize, and Inaros’ Desiccation.
- Expanded Drop Sources in the Mod section of the Codex to include missions where you can find them and not just what enemies drop them; this is particularly helpful for event-mods that have since been released as missions-rewards.
- You now have the option to ‘Clear Active Quest’ in the Codex.
- Updated numerous Hitsu San TennoGen item textures.
- Changed the description of the Sun and Moon Profile Icon to credit user ‘NaturallySelected’ due to an alias change. (Previously was Epsilon)
- Fixed End of Void Fissure Mission reward being different than the one you selected.
- Fixed shared Simaris XP: you should get Simaris Rep provided you have a Synth Scanner AND (it's your target || you're within shared XP range of the target).
- Fixed polearms not having a holster customization.
- Fixed failing a Void Fissure Rescue mission if the rescue target dies while the Relic reward screen is up.
- Fixed a script error when bringing a friend to a Lua node and having them click ‘Repeat Mission’.
- Fixed Crossfire missions appearing in Sorties.
- Fixed an unranked Mod swapping with your now ranked up equipped Mod in your loadout after Fusing.
- Fixed players not being able to hatch a Kubrow egg.
- Fixed not being able to trade Kubrow imprints.
- Fixed crashing in a Submersible mission.
- Fixed texture quality issues with the recently released Baro Ki’Teer Prisma Scimitar Skin.
- Fixed incorrect text size in the ‘Mod Rewards’ section of the End of Mission screen.
- Fixed Codex drop sources not distinguishing Eximus units.
- Fixed the Solar Chart diorama being destroyed if you viewed a Dark Sector tutorial from a Dark Sector node.
- Fixed the Codex not listing Shell Rush’s drop location.
- Fixed a rare crash when closing a diorama using the "Exit" button instead of pressing ESC.
- Fixed players no longer being able to perform the "slide attack" motion to execute a unique melee in Archwing missions. You can now only do a slide attack when Afterburner mode is enabled.
- Fixed default customization for scythe melee weapons.
- Fixed players being able to exit the level and trigger extraction before the mission has been completed.
- Fixed the first tab always being selected after upgrading a Relic, should now stay on the current tab, and select the upgraded Relic.
- Fixed numerous localization errors.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 1.1Edit
July 29th, 2016 Forum Post
- Arid Heavy Gunners will now drop the Gorgon Blueprint!
- Rebalanced the enemy spec for Belenus; Corrupted Bombards on the first wave was a bit more spicy than intended.
- Buffed mission rewards for Mot (Level 40-45 Void Survival); it will now yield a richer mix of Axi Era(Tier 4) Relics and large Credit-bundle rewards similar to high-level Dark Sector missions.
- Tweaked the Xiphos Ifrit Skin to improve flame tint color visibility.
- Tweaked Kavat behaviors to get them to attack more consistently.
- Lunaro Fixes
- Fixed being able to score immediately by jumping into the zone that your team just scored against before the replay in Lunaro.
- Fixed the Vectis Tekelus skin not being rewarded on purchase and instead giving another Skin.
- Fixed default polearms placement either clipping through thighs or hovering away.
- Fixed script error when fusing multiple Mods in a row.
- Fixed not being able to adjust numerous alternate holster styles.
- Better fix for Syndicate missions being listed with the wrong title.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in the Arsenal when using an "at max energy" Mod (e.g.Searing Leap) with other Mods that increase your max energy.
- Fixed the Codex locking up when viewing a certain enemy.
Update: Specters of the Rail 1.0Edit
July 28th, 2016 Forum Post - Tenno Reinforcements
Heliocor - Obtain enlightenment with this massive hammer that performs a Codex scan on each fatal strike. Scans require an equipped Codex Scanner and an available charge.
Available for purchase in the Market or Simaris Offerings!
The Tekelu Collection - Forged by masters from the Tekelu School of weaponsmiths, these skins feature intricate designs of an unmatched quality.
Xiphos Skins - Get the unique and stylish Xiphos Ifrit and Henipa Skins for your Landing Craft.Changes:
- Glaive Prime and Bo Prime have received the PBR treatment!
- Improved system stability slightly for 32-bit systems (note: if you're running 32-bit Windows without a discrete Graphics Card this optimization probably won't save you).
- Improved the camera positioning during Archwing melee attacks.
- Adjusted the Archwing camera
- The function of auto leveling your Warframe’s view in Archwing auto level now only triggers when moving, as opposed to being stationary.
- Cooldown on Trial rewards now resets at Midnight UTC - which is the standard reset time for Login Rewards, Standing cap refreshes, etc. They are no longer tied to individual Trial completion times. We hope this better allows you to coordinate groups!
- Tweaked some pet behavior logic related to cloaking and targeting. This should sort out some targeting issues for Kubrows and Kavats where they would become targetable when leaving their stealth state but were still visually cloaked by a player ability.
- Fixed End of Mission screen persisting when transitioning between Trial missions and causing a prog stopper as per: this comment
- Fixed the Orthos icon in the Market.
- Fixed a progression stopping bug when attempting to scan Cephalon Fragments as per: this thread
- Fixed key-based missions (i.e. Derelict, Law of Retribution,etc) always appearing as "incomplete" (glowy-blue icon).
- Fixed the Reactant UI counter not displaying for Clients.
- Fixed receiving an error when purchasing combo packs that are on your wish-list (ie: Color Packs)
- Fixed lower-rank Syndicate titles appearing in descriptions of high-rank Syndicate missions (e.g. "Rescue Mission (Crusader)" would be displayed instead of "Rescue Mission (Maxim)")
- Fixed when fighting an Arctic Eximus, the enemy inside the bubble wouldn't take damage from any gun or melee until the bubble outside was popped.
- Fixed incorrect camera positioning when attempting to pet your Kavat companion.
- Fixed failing a Void Fissure Sabotage mission when reaching extraction and choosing your reward with less than 15 seconds left.
- Fixed a title issue in the Void Relic selection screen.
- Fixed not being able to invite people to your squad after initiating a Junction node and cancelling it.
- Fixed joining a Void Fissure mission in progress and seeing previously dropped Reactant with objective markers on them.
- Fixed enemies appearing to run in place like they are slipping on ice after your Kavat has used Pounced.
- Conclave mod 'Emergent Aftermath' can no longer be used with the Vectis sniper rifle.
- Reduced the duration of Buzlok's alt fire projectile in Conclave.
- Slightly increased the damage of Lato Vandal in Conclave.
- Increased the blocking percentage of Silva and Aegis in Conclave.
- Fixed a crash that would occur in Conclave.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 13Edit
July 26th, 2016 Forum Post
Mag Prime, Dakra Prime, and Boar Prime have returned to the Vault! With those items safe in the Prime Vault, the question becomes what will happen to their respective Relics. If you didn’t catch Devstream #77, their Relics will no longer be obtainable once those items are sealed in the Vault. For those that have the Relics in your inventory, you can continue to use them until you’ve exhausted your stockpile.
A new AXI V3 RELIC will be obtainable in the wild that contains a mix of items from the vaulted Relics that contained Mag Prime, Dakra Prime, and Boar Prime.
As per Devstream #77, you can expect us to have a drop table up for all Relic locations this week. Please note that right now, the AXI V3 Relic is found in Orokin Derelict Survival reward tables
As for Baro Ki’Teer and his upcoming goodies this week, his prices have been adjusted to better suit Relics. The values that we will initially be looking at are:
- Common slotted Items (15)
- Uncommon slotted items (45)
- Rare slotted items (100)
These testing values are highly subject to change. Please, plan and spend accordingly.Changes:
- The Vectis has received the PBR treatment!
- Detonite/Fieldron rewards from Invasion missions will now always be a bundle of 3.
- Changed how Simaris’ Synthesis Target Standing is decided in a group: you now get Standing if you have a Synthesis Scanner equipped, are actively playing, and it's your daily target or you are within shared XP range of the target.
- Planet Nav Segments can now be sold for 5 Credits due to them no longer required to progress through the new Star Chart.
- Disabled elevators and made ramps useable for AI in Corpus Ice Planet tilesets.
- Improved Grineer Shipyard level containment to alleviate issues like Zephyr bonking heads, Wukong not being able to float around in Cloud Walker, etc.
- Reduced the Odonata crafting costs and replaced Control Module with Neurodes for better new user experience/path.
- Optimized Hydroid Tentacle Swarm ability to improve performance issues as per: this thread
- Arctic Eximus Snow Globe blocks radial damage, but will no longer block damage from sources inside the globe. This allows most non targeted powers that damage enemies to work versus Arctic Eximus within a snow globe.
- Kubrow Changes
- Removed unintended connection between Critical Chance and Kubrow base damage (this only worked for domesticated Kubrows; Kavats, and hostile companions did not have this behavior).
- Increased Kubrow's base damage 150% and base Critical Damage multiplier from 1.6x to 3x so that for a Kubrow fitted with Rank 10 Maul Mod and Rank 10 Bite Mod the average damage would be almost exactly the same as before.
- Void Fissure Changes
We’ve been reading a lot of constructive feedback on Relics, Fissures and the like since Specters of the Rail shipped. With your suggestions and comments in place, we are continuing to tweak Void Fissures/Relics where necessary with the aim to reduce repetition issues and tie this mechanic into the lore of Warframe. The Void is an entity that corrupts, and Void Fissures are no different.
There is no longer just one 'Void Fissure', Void Fissures can occur again and again as the Void's corrupting energy tears through the Solar System. Fissures now spawn dynamically throughout the level near groups of enemies. The Fissure will corrupt any nearby enemies immediately after spawning. This buffs the enemy, and resets their health/shields. It will also spawn a couple Orokin units along with them, some being Eximus after a certain amount of Fissures. Fissures despawn after a period of time.
The corrupted and newly spawned Orokin units have a chance to drop Reactant, which are auto pickups (no more context action). Once you collect enough, you qualify for the Void Projection reward, and one of your weapons or your Warframe will be buffed for a short period of time based on Era of Void Relic brought. You will be given a random amount of Void Trace as well after collecting enough Reactant. Fissures will continue to spawn throughout the mission.
- Void Traces cap is now Mastery Rank based (100 + 50 * MR).
- Reactant marker now uses the Void Tear icon. The marker is only visible if players don't have enough Reactant.
- Reactant uses a drop range (kill x amount for guaranteed drop) instead of drop chance.
- “Endless” Void Fissure missions are now truly endless with the exception of Defense and Interception.
- Your Equipped Relic information will now be shown in the Squad info dropdown box (where Equipped Dragon keys appears).
- *Traces are given when you get 10/10 Reactant (no relic needed) and rewarded at End of Mission (between a range of 6-30).
- Fixed being rewarded 0 Salvage instead of 500 for completing the Venus to Mercury Junction and Earth to Venus Junction.
- Fixed losing functionality upon check the Clan Statistics screen in Navigation and attempting to back out.
- Fixed meshes getting distorted when Field of View was increased (either deliberately or from effects like Volt Speed or Mesa Peacemaker).
- Fixed Relics not being consumed for Clients who disconnect on the Fissure reward selection screen.
- Fixed rare crash when switching levels. Also fixed grey screen during Jackal login diorama.
- Fixed unintentionally reducing Syndicate mission XP rewards as per: this thread
- Fixed some Kubrow imprints not being listed when breeding a new Kubrow.
- Fixed the Grineer Shipyard mini map being oriented in a different way than the room.
- Fix a progression stopping issue in the Once Awake quest if the player switched their active quest before claiming the Heat Sword Blueprint, and then built and sold the Heat Sword before ever switching Once Awake back to being an active quest.
- Fixed some node descriptions going beyond the bottom of the screen.
- Fixed no indication of an active booster at the End of Mission screen that those rewards were given.
- Fixed the Medi-Ray Sentinel precept description missing when hovering over the icon.
- Fixed most Infested melee enemies being unable to hit the objective when playing the Infested Defense on Uranus - Ur.
- Fixed handling of certain types of cache corruption.
- Fixed inaccurate/missing "open squads" total when hovering over nodes.
- Fixed mission description discrepancies in the Solar Chart as per: this reddit thread
- Fixed a tiny performance problem on Ice Planet maps where a sound effect would be started and stopped every few frames.
- Fixed incorrect looping sounds in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed a migration at End of Mission causing Relic reward options to reroll.
- Fixed enemies having a hard time pathing in Earth Sabotage missions.
- Fixed not being able to obtain Corvas and Rathbone Blueprint parts.
- Fixed the ‘Vay Hek Frequency Triangulator’ missions appearing for players that still have the key in their inventory.
- Fixed Judgement Point requirement not being displayed when hovering over Rathuum and Kela de Thaym nodes in the Star Chart.
- Fixed inaccurate enemy count during Exterminate ending to Spy mission.
- Fixed numerous UI errors in the Star Chart and menu.
- Fixed Relic selection ‘Play Without’ and ‘Exit’ buttons hiding behind the screen if a previous mission was played.
- Fixed the Energy Shell Augment using its Duration stat for Range. This also fixes the Augment card displaying the '35m' Range which was not what was being observed in game. It now shows the proper range.
- Fixed the Relic reward screen rolling twice if the last player touches Extraction and then proceeds to fall off of the end of the map.
- Fixed the camera flying off to nowhere when cancelling a mission countdown.
- Fixed mission requirements not being checked at the time a Sortie/Alert/Syndicate/etc mission is selected from the world state panel. (for example, a player could choose a bow-only sortie mission without his loadout being setup properly, only to find out at the end of the 10-second countdown that he wasn't allowed to play)
- Fixed numerous localization issues.
- Fixed an issue with Conclave mods with the Max Energy requirement applying their upgrades twice to the Host.
- Reduced melee blocking angle in Conclave.
- Reduced channeled blocking energy cost in Conclave.
- Adjusted the attack order of the Spinning Palms Combo in Conclave Fist stance and slightly increased its damage.
- Reduced the duration of Equinox's Metamorphosis in Conclave.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 12Edit
July 20th, 2016 Forum Post
- Void Fissures now change location every 1-2 hours (down from 2-4) for more Mission variety.
- Replaced the unreleased Rank-5 version of Link Health for Kavats with the proper Rank 10 version that is shared with Kubrows. This mod was only obtainable through Transmutation.
- Star Chart Changes
In order to improve the flow of progressing through quests, every quest mission is now in a location which was previously completed or unlocked, and only in regions which are unlockable before the quest completion is required. Below you will find a full list of each quest node location including the reordered nodes:
Locations are listed in the order they appear in each quest.
- Vor’s Prize
- Earth E Prime
- Earth Mariana
- Earth Mantle
- Earth Gaia
- Earth Pacific
- Earth Cambria
Note: The first encounter with Vor is now on Earth instead of Mercury (his boss node is still on Mercury)
- Once Awake
- Mercury Terminus
- Mercury MPrime
- Mercury Lares
- The Archwing
- Venus Tessera
- Venus Aphrodite
- Earth Mantle
- Venus E Gate
- Venus Montes
- Stolen Dreams
- Mars Tharsis
- Venus Unda
- Mercury Pantheon
- Phobos Roche (Also changed tileset to Corpus Ship)
- Mars Alator
- Howl of the Kubrow
- Venus Unda
- Earth E Prime
- Earth Gaia
- The Limbo Theorem
- Mars Syrtis
- Earth Cambria
- Mars Martialis
- Europa Ose
- Hidden Messages
- Mars Olympus
- Saturn Calypso
- Sedna Charybdis
Note: All nodes remained the same due to riddle solutions
- Patient Zero
- Eris Naeglar
- Eris Brugia
- Eris Saxis
- Eris Kala-azar
- Eris Xini
- The New Strange
- Ceres Nuovo
- Europa Morax
- Mars Alator
- Mars Tharsis
Note: Chroma part crafting stages were replaced with cheaper to build Chroma beacons. Chroma parts are obtained from Junction rewards later on.
- Earth Gaia
- Saturn Cassini
- Uranus Sycorax
- Uranus Ariel
- Uranus Desdemona
- A Man of Few Words
- Uranus Stephano
- Uranus Caliban
- Uranus Puck
- The Jordas Precept
- Eris Isos
- The Second Dream
- Uranus Umbriel
- Uranus Cressida
- Neptune Neso
- Lua Plato
- Lua Grimaldi
- Sands of Inaros
- Mars Ara
- Fixed players in the same mission not always given the same rewards at End of Mission, such as Spy, Derelict Vaults, choices in Void Fissure mission.
- Fixed not being able to progress through The New Strange quest as per: this thread
- Fixed a crash when casting Exalted Blade/Hysteria/etc while you have an active Glaive thrown out.
- Fixed Itzal’s Penumbra ability not working properly.
- Fixed Phobos-Stickney Survival not rewarding players as per: this thread
- Fixed the Sands of Inaros quest countdown timer displaying the incorrect location.
- Fixed the Crossfire mission on Mars - Augustus being Grineer vs Grineer.
- Fixed node displaying as "Clan Key" instead of actual Clan name when selecting Dojo from the Star Chart. This also fixes the Clan screen/nodes/UI components overlapping on top of the Clan Management screen.
- Fixed being able to move while casting Itzal’s Penumbra as a Client.
- Fixed Lua not being zoomed when it's your last played planet.
- Fixed Vor’s Janus Key beam missing its parry hit effect sounds.
- Fixed invisible Sortie Season 8 rewards in the World State window.
- Fixed the Follow Through Mod not always giving energy on respawn in Conclave.
- Fixed being able to click Cephalon Capture + Lunaro through the Challenges dropdown menu in Conclave.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 11Edit
July 19th, 2016 Forum Post
- Void Fissure Changes
- A Lith Fissure will now always appear somewhere in Mercury/Venus/Earth/Mars at all times as to alleviate: this issue
- There will now be up to 3 Void Fissures per Era.
- The Burston has received a visual rework and new reload animation!
- Rearranged some planet/node positions in the Star Chart to improve flow.
- All Archwing Eximus now require 3 scans to complete the Codex entry (same scan count as land based Eximus units).
- Reworked certain menu sounds and removed pinging when a node is available (plays incessantly even if node is not visible).
- Adjusted holster positioning of Mesa’s Peacemaker so it's more centered on her arms.
- Improved system performance while optimizing the cache on systems with less than 12GB of RAM; large cache blocks would eagerly consume all physical memory in the operating system IO-cache to accelerate defrag however this would force other applications into the page-file and make the system unresponsive.
- Changed "Unexpected Server Delay" to "Network Not Responding" for a more accurate clarification when this prompt occurs.
- The Archwing Quest will no longer be given upon a player reaching Mastery Rank 2 since is it now a Junction reward.
- Fixed the missing FX indicator that showed where a Rare Mod was dropped.
- Fixed accidentally increasing some of the Itzal’s resource crafting costs. They have been reverted back to their original crafting costs. *Please note that a script to refund those who have crafted the Itzal prior to this Hotfix is in progress. We will update this thread once the script is done.
- Fixed completing The Jordas Precept quest not unlocking the Jordas Golem Assassinate node on Eris.
- Fixed accounts who completed The Jordas Precept quest after Specters of the Rail was released and didn't receive their Assassinate Jordas Golem key.
- Fixed having Limbo Theorem quests overtake the node Excavations are on until you play it without the quest active.
- Fixed all pole arms and some staff weapons clipping through Nyx and Nyx Prime's chest when equipped.
- Fixed a progression stopping Invasion bug where enemies didn’t spawn in the Grineer Ship until you got across to the Corpus Ship.
- Fixed loading into the wrong Alert Hive level.
- Fixed sometimes returning from a mission in a kneeling position.
- Fixed Mesa's Peacemaker pistols being holstered incorrectly while in Archwing.
- Fixed friendly Nullifiers nullifying your abilities.
- Fixed Vauban’s Bastille stasis FX remaining after the ability ended for Clients.
- Fixed a case where node info would stay on screen when zoomed out to planet selection.
- Fixed the Grineer escape pod not functioning when playing an Invasion mission featuring Grineer vs. Corpus, which prevents mission progress as per: this thread
- Fixed an issue where clients could get multiple scans on the same target in situations where the host has poor upload speeds.
- Fixed Assassination Sortie missions not working for key-based boss fights (Phorid, Lephanits, Mutalist Alad V).
- Fixed the wrong icon appearing for Mutalist Alad V’s Sortie Assassination mission.
- Fixed depth-testing for composited particle effects.
- Fixed strange flickering of UI elements that could occur on AMD or Intel GPUs (eg: on the star map where the extractor icon shows what resources are on a planet or in the Syndicate offerings tab at the top once you've scrolled down).
- Fixed missing ship node icons on Mercury Pantheon and Neptune Triton
- Fixed a crash when fighting Tyl Regor.
- Fixed a crash when fighting Vay Hek.
- Fixed a crash related to picking the reward of a player who has left the session.
- Fixed Paris Prime appearing "splotched" with the chosen energy colour.
- Fixed numerous localization issues.
- Reduced blocking value of the Impenetrable Defense Conclave mod to 30% from 40%.
- Fixed Radial Disarm script error if Loki died and respawned while it was active, causing the effect to be permanent until death in Conclave.
- Conclave mod 'Follow Through' effects changed to Respawn with +5 Energy and rarity lowered to Uncommon.
- Reduced Mesa's passive health bonus with no melee equipped to 25 from 30 in Conclave.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 10Edit
July 15th, 2016 Forum Post
- Prevented Future Pet Crossbreeding
- Minor polish to audio/visual effects on the Solar Map
- Allow access to alerts/invasions/etc so long as the underlying node is "unlocked" (instead of requiring players to have completed the default mission at that location
- Alerts with Fusion Cores will now only give Rare Cores (no more Uncommon Cores!)
Junction Changes & Fixes:
- Fix for Junction progress not being saved for some clients
- Fixed an issue with the 1000 Mastery not being rewarded when completing a Junction. If you are eligible, it'll automatically repair on login.
- Junction task progress will now save even if you haven’t unlocked the Junction node
- New Junction tasks:
- Mars Junction = complete an alert, change to: "Collect 500 Rubedo from missions"
- Phobos Junction = complete an invasion mission, change to "Scan 5 cephalon fragments on MARS" (Scans done before this change will be counted retroactively)
- Europa Junction = complete an infested outbreak mission, change to "Complete TESHUB in the Void"
- Eris Junction = defeat Phorid in an infested outbreak, change to "Find and Defeat LEPHANTIS in DERELICT"
- Uranus Junction = Added "Craft a DERELICT KEY"
Tennogen Changes & Fixes:
- Updated metal and diffuse maps on Mag Alta helm & body
- Updated metal and roughness map on Zephyr Hagoromo helm & body
- Updated metal map on Nova Visage helm and body
- Updated metal and roughness map on Setka Syandana
- Fixed completed quest missions not also marking the node as complete.
- Fixed various localization issues.
- Fixed Syndicate mission in the World State Panel not showing when locked
- Fixed Void Fissure missions always showing unlocked in the World State Panel for the Void region
- Fixed bug that was causing players to get stuck on the login reward screen
- Fixed players who select the same reward not receiving what they chose.
- Fixed solo players not receiving the reward they chose.
- Fixed script error when shooting pursuit ship shield generators
- Fixed unmatured pets suffering from genetic degradation.
- Fixed "secret" quest missions not being loaded correctly after chosen from multi-mission selector popup.
- Fixed “secret” (quest) missions glowing blue
- Fixed Fluctus not being able to damage the Pursuit ship’s weak points
- Fixed attached hit proxies not showing correct damage notification for clients (ie, Pursuit ship’s shield generators)
- Fixed broken Archwing dioramas
- Fixed script crashes caused by crossbreed imprints
- Fixed Sortie rewards not showing in the World State Panel
- Fixed the Relic selection screen appearing when you select a non-fissure mission type on a node that has a fissure available.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 9Edit
July 14th, 2016 Forum Post
- Fixed an issue with End of Mission cinematics freezing.
- Fixed an issue with Client Junction Tasks not tracking. This means any Clients trying to complete tasks wouldn't see progress.
- Fixed an issue with all node icons displaying as if they are completed (i.e all white). Blue is back!
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 8Edit
July 14th, 2016 Forum Post
- Substantial performance improvements to the Star Chart on low-end machines have been added to Hotfix 8!
- Fixed an issue introduced in Hotfix 7 that created a freezing non-functioning Star Chart.
- Fixed incorrect descriptions for the Credit Bundles.
- Fixed misleading descriptions about Kavat Gene-Masking kits.
- Fixed file paths appearing for Lotus dialog in Sabotage missions.
- Fixed the Stasis description implying it only applied to puppies.
- Fixed controllers not working with the Relic manager and enhancer.
- Fixed various game freezes.
- Partially fixed a UI issue related to full information about Fusion Cores in Alerts not being displayed.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 7Edit
July 14th, 2016 Forum Post
- Completing the Vor's Prize quest missions will now mark the nodes they're on as completed, so that you don't have to backtrack and complete the nodes leading up to the Junction a second time before you can enter it. Anyone who is mid-quest after this Hotifx deploys will still have to backtrack.
- We now allow progress towards Junction tasks during the tutorial, and with this we also fixed Junction tasks not working during Quests.
- Swapped Nanospores for Salvage as a crafting requirement for Chroma Chassis, as players cannot acquire Nanospores until later in the game.
- Changed the Market 'Blueprint' Purchase option to read 'Purchase Blueprint'.
- Tweaked the difficulty of Spy missions.
- Rebalanced enemy levels on Pluto to follow the order of the mission nodes.
- You can now revisit Junctions, and see their new and improved diegetic menu!
- Junction battles now have different passive bonuses for players competing against Specters to make the fights more fair. The passive bonuses are:
- Refilling ammo on respawn.
- Passive energy regeneration.
- Fixed an issue that would occur when Transmuting Mods where it appeared no Mods were consumed. This was a UI bug only, consumption was occurring as intended.
- Fixed an issue where there was no way to select multiple missions that all were occurring on the same node.
- Fixed Saryn Prime Systems Blueprint and Soma Prime Barrel duplicate rewards on Relics.
- Fixed the missing Nova Prime Neuroptics Blueprint, and added to a Relic reward table.
- Fixed an issue with mission rewards that occurred in groups of 5 (5 x Rare Fusion cores, for example) not rewarding properly.
- Fixed Clients not being given bonus Void Trace when other players choose their reward at the mission complete screen.
- Fixed the Landing Craft ramp closing on Warframes.
- Fixed missing UI information for the Stradavar's different fire modes in the Arsenal.
- Fixed an issue where the Void Relic screen was unusable on controllers.
- Fixed an issue when changing an audio device to a new device with different channels.
- Fixed an issue with Mods received as mission rewards not counting towards the "cCollect X mods" Junction task.
- Fixed issues with players on controllers being able to access the Pause menu in the Market.
- Fixed an issue with the new 30 Day Resource Booster charging and behaving the same as a 7 Day Booster.
- Fixed misleading information on the Resource Extractor Deployment UI in regions where they cannot be deployed.
- Fixed a secret button appearing on the Gear / Emote overlay.
- Fixed missing footstep sounds in Junctions.
- Fixed an issue with a Grineer Capture mission having a Corpus target.
- Fixed an issue with being unable to deploy Resource Extractors to Eris.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 6Edit
July 12th, 2016 Forum Post
- Revised the store icon for the Eos Armor Bundle.
- Fixed an issue with movement during melee combos not being as quick as before the Specters of the Rail Update.
- Fixed Genetic Code Template Blueprint not being visible in the Market.
- Fixed missing sounds for various Star Chart elements like Resource Extractors and node pulses.
- Fixed hosts getting (n^2) bonus Void Traces when (n) people pick their reward, instead of just getting a bonus of (n). We are still looking into the Client issue affecting this system.
- Fixed the Eris Junction on Pluto not functioning preventing progression.
- Fixed an issue with the reticle position on the Star Chart when using a controller.
- Fixed the spelling of the Guided Ordinance Mod to be Guided Ordnance.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 5Edit
July 12th, 2016 Forum Post
- Rebalanced the Frost and Volt Junction Specters to be less hard on new players.
- Changed the Junction task of "complete Spy missions with 3 data extractions" being too strict and requiring that all 3 extractions are undetected.
- Fixed an issue with Vapor Specters having multiple Salvage costs.
- Fixed Sortie specific Credit rewards not working on Mission complete.
- Fixed the Buzlok's homing mechanic not functioning.
- Fixed new Archwing gun Mods only increasing Impact Status’.
- Fixed Limbo, Mesa, and Mirage Warframe blueprints being unobtainable from the Market.
- Fixed 'Crossfire' appearing as a mission type on non-Crossfire missions.
- You won't notice it yet until after this is live, but fixed Red Text not being Red.
- Fixed an issue with Kavat's appearing to get infinite Affinity in Dojos.
- Fixed various game freezes and crashes.
- Fixed missing animations on various lever action rifles.
- Fixed a specific game freeze at the end of Mobile Defense missions where the mission was failed.
- Fixed Arid Lancer Synthesis not completing, preventing The New Strange from being completed.
- Fixed incorrect localization strings in game.
- Fixed an issue with missing Blueprint elements for the Patient Zero quest from Junction rewards.
- Fixed issues with squished Prime Access store icons.
- Fixed an issue with Spy and Fissure Junction tasks not properly tracking.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 4Edit
July 11th, 2016 Forum Post
We've run a script for those affected by Void Key to Relics. See this PSA thread for more information. link
- Added a 'Blueprints' filter to the Market beside the 'Hide Owned' filter so you can better see available Blueprints.
- Removed prices from the store grid to remove the impression our game only has Platinum items.
- Added a 'Purchase with Credits' button to the 'About' section of each item, where applicable.
- Doubled the chance to get a Kavat Genetic Signature on scanning of Feral Kavats.
- Void Fissure Junction challenges can now be completed on any planet. For example, before the a Junction could say request 3 Void Fissures be closed. This request was specific to the planet the Junction was on, which was not indicated in the UI. Now you can do the Void Fissure anywhere to count toward your Junction Challenge Tasks.
- Improved visibility on the new Star Chart for which nodes should be played next.
- Rebalanced the Rhino Specter in the Junction to be more manageable for new players.
- Updated the Earth (to Venus) challenge text to better indicate the challenge requirement to "Apply 4 MODS to a single Warframe or Weapon", not just overall.
- Swapped the "Nightmare Mission" Junction Challenge with "Kill the Hyena Pack."
- Removed Arc Traps spawning in Vor's Prize.
- Fixed a progression stopper in 'The New Strange' quest if players had already completed one or more of the crafting stages before the Update.
- Fixed a progression stopper in 'The New Strange' where Elite Arid Lancers were required for scanning, now it just requires regular Arid Lancers.
- Fixed an issue with the 'Hidden Messages' Quest not rewarding proper Blueprints when playing the corresponding nodes.
- Fixed Synthesis Targets not counting as completed once they are scanned.
- Fixed an issue with a Junction progression stopper task by replacing the crafting requirements of Vapor Specters.
- Fixed continued issues with the Landing Craft ramp not deploying during the Second Dream quest.
- Fixed issues with Clients not seeing Void Fissure lighting and effects.
- Fixed an issue where fusing a Mod that was equipped would unequip it or equip an unranked version instead of keeping the proper Mod installed.
- Fixed Nova's Molecular Prime not playing any sounds after the first ka-boom.
- Fixed Cat's Eye Precept audio playing 2 times on clients.
- Fixed issues with volume and radius of Kavat precept sound effects.
- Fixed various crashes and game hangs.
- Fixed a loss of functionality in Relays if you selected a Void Fissure mission.
- Fixed players seeing Trial nodes in the Star Chart despite not owning keys.
- Fixed melee holstering issues on a number of Prime Warframes and Hydroid.
- Fixed issue with 'Owned' labels not properly applying to certain items in the Market.
- Fixed missing sounds on Fang Prime / Dual Ether Dagger melee attacks.
- Fixed missing fanfare on 'Mission Complete' UI.
- Reduced the damage of Stradavar's semi-auto mode in Conclave.
- Quick melee attacks in Conclave now use the first combo of the Equipped weapon/stance.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 3Edit
July 10th, 2016 Forum Post
- Reduced the number of Nullifier and Bombard units spawned during Void Fissure sealing process.
- Fixed progression blocker due to ramp refusing to budge in Second Dream quest mission.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 2Edit
July 8th, 2016 Forum Post
- Reduced the sound effect volume of enemy spawns from Void Fissures.
- Potential fix for a couple of progression stoppers related to the Chroma quest: link
- Fixed an issue with Lunaro functionality breaking after a goal replay.
- Fixed an issue with Okina having the wrong polarities.
- Fixed an issue with the Staff holster customization background image appearing incorrectly.
- Fixed the pricing of Staff holster customization items.
- Fixed an issue with Staff holster customizations not being properly visible in the Arsenal.
- Fixed an error that could sometimes occur when attempting to breed pets.
- Fixed an issue with Prime Access Market banners not appearing correctly.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 1Edit
July 8th, 2016 Forum Post
Archwing Changes & Fixes:
- Stasis mine freeze procs will now be removed when outside of the mine radius and when the mine is destroyed.
- Adjusted mission timer to compensate for the above change and for slightly increased difficulty.
- Slightly increased the health of supply ships and orbiters.
- Fixed an issue with mines clipping into level geometry.
- Tweaks for mines, beams, shockwaves, and explosion sound effects.
- Added in a safety time buffer after a host migration occurs so as to allow players to orient themselves properly.
Archwing and Warframe items have had their sale points revised to the following:
- Standard Archwings and Warframe = 10,000 Credits
- Prime Archwings and Warframes = 25,000 Credits
- Standard Archwing Primary weapons = 500 Credits
- The Void Fissure sealing process will be aborted should no players in the squad have a Relic equipped, i.e leaving while only having one equipped Relic will close it out.
- Adjusted the position of the Tenno in the background of the Star Chart.
- Completed nodes will now connection lines to Solar System shortcuts.
- Adjusted the timings and maximum amount of repeats for Void Fissure transmissions.
- Removed the Natah and The Jordas Precept quests from Junctions as these are given out through server rewards.
- Okina now match polarity of Spinning Needle stance.
- Improved the way Void Fissure rewards are replicated for Clients after a host migration has occurred.
- Improved the way the Archwing Pursuit game mode handles host migrations.
- Adjusted the lighting of the Grineer Forest tilesets.
- Tweaked the visuals of Void Traces.
- Fixed a loss of functionality that could occur if a player attempted to change their holster style after changing their weapon skin.
- Fixed an issue with the Vor’s Prize Junction task not being properly completed if the player elected to skip it.
- Fixed an issue with older accounts with Kubrow customizations being unable to login correctly.
- Fixed a potential loss of functionality that could be encountered by quickly closing the Market before it fully loaded.
- Fixed an issue with long descriptions of Darvo Deal items preventing their proper purchase.
- Fixed an issue with Clients not properly receiving their Void Trace bonus when their Void Relic reward.
- Fixed an issue with Transmutation not always working correctly.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in the Arsenal.
- Fixed numerous localizations.
- Fixed aspect ratio of credits icon in junction rewards.
- Fixed a display issue that would cause the Star Chart to appear incorrectly when playing with a 21:9 resolution.
- Fixed an issue with players being able to load into Junctions after meeting the requirements but not having completed the previous node.
- Fixed an issue with Landing Craft context actions breaking after quickly hitting ESC while a menu was loading.
- Fixed some incorrect textures found in the Grineer Forest tilesets.
- Fixed the resolution of Prime Access images in the Market.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a non-replicated avatar (ie. Mirage Clone) was affected by a friendly buff.
- Fixed missing exit button after completing a Mastery Test in the Relay.
- Fixed an issue with Host’s being unable to click Start Timer, Clear Vote, or Leave Squad during a Void Fissure lobby setup.
- Fixed an issue with Squad UI becoming unresponsive after declining a Void Fissure mission.
- Fixed a number of lighting issues seen on Dojo art assets.
- Fixed Ambulas range exploit.
- Fixed Kavats being bred with missing body parts.
- Fixed an issue where Kubrows could equip colours to their right leg, causing a script error in the process.
- Fixed a typo in Meso N2 Relic names.
- Corrected the type of Dual Kama awarded in the Neo V1 Relic. Should have been a Prime Blueprint.
- Fixed an issue where you could not sell Archwing suits and weapons.
- Fixed an issue with the Landing Craft ramp closing while poor Kubrows are Kavats were still on them.
- Fixed an instance of Glaive weapons causing the game to crash.
- Fixed Conclave offerings not be sortable by type.
- Fixed a UI overlap that could occur if two players in the same lobby selected two different Void Fissure missions.
- Fixed a crash related to the usage of Focus abilities.
- Fixed an issue with players spawning at the starting location of an Archwing mission instead of their last location after a host migration.
- Fixed an issue with matchmaking not properly working for Void Fissure missions.
- Fixed some missing sound effects on Kavat kitten interaction animations.
- Fixed an issue with standard Staff holster animations being paid for and premium holster slots being free.
- Fixed an issue with certain Void Defense missions not having their proper reward tables.
- Fixed an issue with other players mini map player markers appearing very pixelated.
- Fixed an issue with Void Fissure start transmission playing again after a host migration.
- Fixed an issue with Inaros players entering into pre-death and becoming unable to revive during Specter encounters.
- Fixed an issue with players getting stuck on the End of Mission screen if ESC was hit during the loading screen.
- Fixed an issue with Eternal War augment not properly increasing the duration of the buff and also preventing you from recasting.
- Fixed a crash related to switching your holster position.
- Fixed an issue with Chroma Blueprint parts not referencing updated component terminology.
Update: Specters of the RailEdit
July 8th, 2016 Forum Post
- Star Chart Reborn.
Specters of the Rail – changes to the Origin System are here, Tenno. What ghosts lurk the chambers of abandoned Junctions of a past era?
Find a new way to experience the Origin System with the complete rework of the Star Chart.
This redesign of the original Star Chart will bring back the nostalgic roadmap design making it easier for you to travel the Origin System. The map is dynamic; zoom in and out and drag your way around the Origin System. Specific regions and missions will be easier to locate. Also, it will be clear to see which Missions you need to complete thanks to new Junctions -- routes between planets -- guiding you on where to go next.
We've replaced and re-assigned many missions, including the removal of Deception and the not-so-popular Archwing Defense.
Difficulty, planet progression, and enemy levels have been reassigned to better reflect the modern Solar System.
Dedicated memorials have been set up in Relays to display the names of contributing Founders!
- Specters of the Rail live here - you must show you are worthy to conquer the Junction and ignite its Planetary travel power.
- Junctions link travel - all players new and old must complete the Task list to activate the Junctions for progression and rewards.
- Junctions reward players with Mastery upon completion! Please note this Mastery reward is quite large, and offsets any Mastery points lost in the Star Chart changes of nodes per planet.
- What does this mean for Quests?
Quest acquisition are now earned at specific Junctions:
- Venus- Mercury Junction: Once Awake, Howl of the Kubrow
- Earth- Mars Junction: The Archwing
- Mars- Phobos Junction: Stolen Dreams
- Jupiter- Europa Junction: The New Strange, Limbo Theorem Blueprint
- Saturn- Uranus Junction: Natah, Clem Quest
- Uranus- Neptune Junction: The Second Dream
- Pluto- Sedna Junction: Hidden Messages Blueprint
- Pluto- Eris Junction: Patient Zero Blueprint, The Jordas Precept Blueprint
*Sands of Inaros Blueprint is still obtained from Baro Ki'Teer.
- Void 2.0
Void Fissure: A dynamic occurrence throughout the Origin System - a tear in the world of Void energy from Eras past. Represented in the World State Window and occurs in 4 different tiers.
Void Relic: Ancient Relics that react to Void Fissures to reveal treasures within.
Void Traces: Raw Void energy that drops in the process of uniting Relics and Fissures. Can be used to Refine Void Relics to yield more rare rewards in your Orbiter.
Reactant: Drops in missions and must be used in the Void Fissure sealing process.
Refinement: The Process of improving the likelihood of Rare rewards from Void Relics.
Era: An old Orokin age.
Lith / Meso / Neo / Axi: 4 Distinct Eras of the Orokin past, all suddenly manifesting through Void Fissures in the Solar Map.
- T1 Keys have turned into Lith Era Relics.
- T2 Keys have turned into Meso Era Relics.
- T3 Keys have turned into Neo Era Relics
- T4 Keys have turned into Axi Era Relics.
Void Relic Segment: Found on a Junction, used to Refine Void Relics.
- Void Fissures & Relics
After years of new content releases and updated items to collect, there is a certain irony in calling the Void the “void”. Until Specters of the Rail, getting specific Prime parts was a repetitive and regimented process. Each Tower mission has a corresponding key and reward table, and if you want one of those rewards, you need to stock up on the appropriate key and repeat the same mission until you accomplish your goal. That all changes with the introduction of Relics. Instead of running the same mission repeatedly, Relics allow you to dynamically acquire the rewards you want by playing Void Tear missions that appear on any planet, and there will always be Void Fissures active. Collecting cool rewards is a fundamental aspect of Warframe, and this new Void system is designed to make it more fun and immersive - with Void Fissures ripping into the very fabric of the Origin System!
*Please note that Void Fissures will not be available for Assassinate and endless mission types - excluding Survival - for Launch. Further mission support will be coming shortly.
Read the Developer Workshop here: link
As a result of this change:
- Syndicate Void Key Pack has changed to Relic Pack.
- Void Key Pack from the Market and Daily Tribute has changed to Relic Pack.
- As for our good friend Baro, his sales/prices will be monitored closely to take new economy into account in terms of Ducat acquisition.
- Access to the Derelicts is remaining the same.
New Resource - Void Traces! To help players acquire higher quality Void Relic's we've introduced a new resource: Void Traces. Void Traces are guaranteed to drop by sealing a Void Fissure. Players will be able to spend these in the Void Relic Segment of their Landing Craft to refine Void Relics. While each individual Relic will have a predetermined set of items that can be acquired from within them, their quality level will affect the likelihood of rarer items being received once the Relic is used to seal a Void Fissure.
The Refinement costs for improving an INTACT Void Relic are as follows:
- EXCEPTIONAL = 25 Void Traces
- FLAWLESS = 50 Void Traces
- RADIANT = 100 Void Traces
Dragon Keys will now require 10 Void Traces to craft instead of Void Keys. Their blueprints have also been moved to a more appropriate place: the Orokin Lab!
How to acquire Relics:
You can get Relics by playing through certain regular mission types (typically endless missions). Any Void Keys you have will be converted into Relics of a similar Era. Relics are not restricted to Towers and precise missions the way Void Keys are, so all Void Keys of a particular Era will be converted into Relics of a similar reward level.
Warframe Mission Sound 2.0
This Update brings a huge change to the way our distance and obstruction sound works across all of Warframe. All distant sounds now feel properly spatialized and obstructed sounds now have the feeling of walls and more. Each shot, each character sound, each infested squeal will now bring you a more visceral and deep sound experience.
We updated many weapon sounds to have elements that take advantage of this new sound system.
- Archwing has been upgraded to a full six degrees of freedom! Now, you’ll be able to pilot your Archwing like a true flight simulator with full 360 degree yaws and pitches. (Note: submersible missions will still use the old controls)
- New Archwing UI and control bindings to further enhance your flying experience!
- New Eximus Archwing units have been deployed throughout the Origin System!
- Syndicates now offer Archwing components!
- Reduced the total number of Archwing nodes to 8 - one of each type for Grineer and Corpus.
New Archwing Mission Types!
Archwing Pursuit (Saturn - Pandora)
- Hunt down a heavily defended Grineer Ship and destroy it by fighting through the ship’s defenses, such as: energy shields, turrets, and mines.
Archwing Rush (Phobos - Kepler)
- Reach hostile supply ships and destroy them before they escape. The more ships you destroy within the given time, the greater the reward.
New Archwing Mods & Weapons!
- Archwing Melee - Agkuza: Tear apart incoming enemies with this massive hooked blade.
- Archwing Primary - Cyngas: Unload deadly accurate bursts of mayhem.
- New Dual Stat Archwing Mods (At full rank):
- Arch-Melee: Meteor Crash - +60% Impact + 60% Status Chance
- Arch-Melee: Nebula Bore - +60% Puncture +60% Status Chance
- Arch-Melee: Astral Slash - +60% Slash +60% Status Chance
- Arch-Gun: Comet Blast - +90% Impact +90% Status Chance
- Arch-Gun: Quasar Drill - +90% Puncture +90% Status Chance
- Arch-Gun: Zodiac Shred - +90% Slash + 90% Status Chance
- Augments (At full rank):
- Afterburner (Elytron - Core Vent augment) Blast damage ignites exhaust fumes for 12 seconds. Enemies passing through the flames take 500 Heat damage.
- Cold Snap (Itzal - Cosmic Crush augment) The black hole saps the area of heat, freezing enemies in range. Enemies near the black hole are completely frozen for 5 seconds.
- Energy Field (Odonata - Energy Shell augment) Energy Shell applies to allies within 35m.
New Support Archwing: Amesha!
Transform into a winged guardian!
Get this Archwing today in the Market or Tenno Clan Research!
1: Watchful Swarm - Tiny drones orbit the Warframe or an ally, and intercept enemy fire.
2: Benevolent Decoy - Creates beacons that drew enemy fire, converting the damage into healing pulses.
3: Warding Grace - Renders the Warframe and nearby allies immune to Status Effects, while slowing nearby enemies.
4: Vengeful Rush - All damage taken is transformed into Energy, while abilities gain enhanced range, duration and power. Affects the Warframe and nearby allies.
- Market Overhaul!
The Warframe Market got a facelift! Two big motivators behind this rework are pretty straight-forward: a) to make it easier to find what you want and to see what’s available; and b) to allow the Market to grow as more content is added in-game. Highlights of this upgrade include better item categories (especially for Cosmetics) and a brand new search function to help you fine-tune your results. A new hide/show owned button will make browsing for new gear a breeze, but for those who need to save up for the big ticket items, the new Wishlist feature will help you keep track of your must-haves. Feeling particularly generous? You can see your friends’ Wishlists and gift them what their heart desires!
A large majority of Market-related complaints we receive relate to the confusion between built items (aka Platinum-purchased) and Blueprints. The current Market set-up can misguide players into thinking that Warframes, Weapons, and Sentinels aren’t craftable in-game, so we condensed the Built items and Blueprints into the same page. Information about build costs, stats, blueprint location, and more, will be separated into 3 tabs on this page to help players learn all they need to know about the item in order to make an informed purchase!
- Frugal Credits Bundle: 50k Credits for 50 Platinum.
- High Roller Credit Bundle: 175k Credits for 90 Platinum.
- Loki*: 175 Platinum
- Mag*: 75 Platinum
*These prices were swapped to reflect the change in Starter status.
- 3 Forma Bundle: 35 Platinum
- 30 Day Resource Booster: 200 Platinum
- Fieldron Samples replaced with Fieldron - 1 for 10 Platinum
- Mutagen Sample replaced with Mutagen Mass - 1 for 10 Platinum
- Detonite Ampule replace with Detonite Injector - 1 for 10 Platinum
[Coming in a near Hotfix]
- Gold Fusion Pack: 15 Fusion Cores (14 R5 Rare, 15th has a tiny chance to be Legendary) for 80 Platinum.
- Silver Fusion Pack: 10 Fusion Cores (5 R5 Rare, 5 possible R5 Rares) for 50 Platinum.
- Bronze Fusion Pack: 5 Fusion Cores (3 R5 Rare, 2 Uncommon) for 35 Platinum.
Finally, keep an eye out to other UI tweaks that should make your Market experience easier and more accessible! If you want to learn more about these changes, be sure to read our dev workshop: link
- Kavats & Companion System Improvements
With the introduction of a new species also comes some new features for the Companion system overall! All biological Companions can now roam the ship in their kitten/puppy or adult form, and it's up to you to decide to Mature them with the click of a button – no more mysterious wait times that can't be bypassed.Adorn your faithful companion in the Armor it deserves and enhance it with new Mods!
There are two Unique Breeds of Kavat, the Adarza Kavat and the Smeeta Kavat!
Each Kavat breed will have a set of unique perks:
Adarza Kavats, lethal and sly, have learned the following:
- Cat’s Eye - Adarza Kavat grants increased critical chance to all nearby Tenno for a short duration.
- Reflect – Reflects damage back at attackers with increased lethality.
Smeeta Kavats, aloof but powerful, have learned the following:
- Mischief - Allows Smeeta Kavat to become invisible while a decoy Kavat draws fire by running toward the enemy.
- Charm - Smeeta Kavat bestows its owner with good fortune during the course of a mission.
Kavats can also equip other Companion Mods to help you better customize your newest (and perhaps cutest) companion yet!
New Kavat Mods:
- Sense Danger - The Kavat alerts their master of nearby enemies.
- Territorial Aggression - The Kavat marks their territory, pacifying any wild creature within it.
- Pounce - The Kavat pounces at an enemy, stunning them for a short duration.
- Sharpened Claws - A vicious attack that sunders armour and rends flesh.
- Swipe - Strikes additional enemies and gains increased range. +1 enemies. +0.5m to attack range.
- How to Acquire a Kavat
No collar required! Scan 10 x Kavat Genetic Codes from Feral Kavats. These scans grant you a chance on every scan to get a signature. Once signature is acquired, you will need to research a Kavat Incubator Upgrade Segment from your Dojo or purchase one from the Market to house your new Kavat Companion!
- New Kavat Customizations
Wysar Kavat Armor and Saraba Kavat Armor
New Lore System: Fragments A new world of Lore awaits!
Mysterious Fragments have been found scattered across the Solar System. Scanning these will unlock information in your Codex that expands on the nature of the Warframe universe. Each unlocked fragment comes with beautiful concept art that can be displayed on your Landing Craft Displays.
See the Codex > Universe > Fragments to get started!
- Added Displays
The Louvre, The Met - and now, The Orbiter. Create your own art exhibit chez vous (too french?) with the new Orbiter Gallery! Whether your skills come from Instagram, Photoshop, or Snapchat, use filters, cropping, and other editing tools to customize each Display how you’d like! Each picture can be Displayed in a variety of formats:
The world might be your canvas, but space is limitless - besides, we can’t all be painters.
- New Weapons & Stance!
- The Okina are here! This Tenno Sai can be yours today by either visiting the Market to acquire the full weapon, or in your Tenno Lab research!!
- New Dual Dagger Stance: Spinning Needle
- Melee Holstering customization is here!
We’re taking Fashion Frame to the next level with user-customizable melee offsets! If you’re the kind of Tenno who needs to get your Skana looking just right, you’ll now have the option to tweak the rotation and offset of your melee weapons to perfection.
- ADI Holster Collection (purchase through the Market)
A collection of alternate styles for holstering and drawing a range of melee weapons.
- Item Linking in Chat!
Item linking is a popular pastime in many MMOs, and now you’ll be able to link items in Warframe’s chat by typing “[“ plus the name of the item you wish to link! Clicking the link will open a description of that item. We hope this will also help the [Flow] when trading your [Spare Parts]!
- Your Arsenal will now display the corresponding skin icon when equipped rather than the underlying Warframe.
- Completely revisited old tilesets and added new rare loot spawn points for Syndicate Medallions and more. This should also fix issues with some missions only having 3 or so Syndicate Medallions to collect.
- The Alert generator has had some trimming done with the removal of Void Keys and some Credit Alerts which ultimately reduces the time it takes to complete an Alert Cycle from approximately 15 days to approximately 10 days. All Credit Alerts now have a chance to spawn with a random Fusion Core as well. With this faster Cycling through Alerts, you should see more things you want return faster!
- Added Operator Customization improvements. A Secondary Face can now be chosen to blend between two different looks with a slider for more customizable features.
- Added a new experimental graphics quality option for Temporal Anti-Aliasing. This can be enabled in the options menu.
- Added a new 'Wave Cleared' sound for Defense missions.
- Added FX polish across a variety of weapons & abilities.
- Added new loading screen tips!
- Added custom weapon reloads to a variety of weapons that were re-using old reloads (Snipetron, Embolist, ec).
- Added minimap portrait icons to the UI to show you which Warframe a player in your Squad is using at a minimap level.
- Added the “Invert Tap/Hold Abilities” option in your settings. You may now chose to either tap to cycle and hold to fire, or invert to hold to cycle and tap to fire.
- Added the ability to filter by Co-Op and Conclave when browsing through Mods.
- Added a UI message when reaching the daily Simaris Standing limit.
- Added an audio and visual FX to players when they are targeted by Executioner Harkonar.
- Lunaro + Conclave Changes & Additions
- Weapon skins for the Grinlok, Tonkor, Jat Kittag and Marelok are now available from Teshin!
- Polished the goal Replay feature in Lunaro.
- Small change to slow down the equip/unequip animations on the Lunaro.
- You can now preview how you’ll look with your energy colour set to Sun or Moon in the Conclave Arsenal.
- Frame energy color now has a minimum brightness in Conclave.
- Adjusted the melee impact sounds for Hydroid Kraken tentacles in Conclave.
- Changed the intended stats on the Double Tap Conclave Mod to be +20% damage for 2 seconds.
- Added a separate first win of the day bonus for Conclave.
- Conclave mod ‘Lucky Shot’ can no longer be used with the Miter.
- The following abilities can now only be activated at 100 energy in Conclave:
- Sound Quake - Banshee
- Effigy - Chroma
- World on Fire - Ember
- Mend and Maim - Equinox
- Exalted Blade - Excalibur
- Artemis Bow - Ivara
- Peacemaker - Mesa
- Absorb - Nyx
- Hysteria - Valkyr
- Primal Fury - Wukong
- Reduced the duration of Loki’s Decoy in Conclave.
- Reduced Volt Prime’s Conclave Mobility base stat to 0.8
- Nyx’s Mind Control duration reduced in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of Opticor in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Daikyu in Conclave.
- Removed Cephalon Spire and Orokin Hall maps from Annihilation and Team Annihilation.
- Increased damage of Mesa’s Peacemaker in Conclave.
- Increased damage of Excalibur’s Exalted Blade projectiles in Conclave.
- Decreased channeling cost of Valkyr’s Hysteria in Conclave.
- Decreased channeling cost of Wukong’s Primal Fury in Conclave.
- Decreased energy cost of shooting Ivara’s Artemis Bow in Conclave.
- Increased minimum explosive damage of Nyx’s Absorb in Conclave.
- Decreased damage of Volt’s Shock in Conclave.
- Decreased channeling cost of Banshee’s Sound Quake in Conclave.
- Increased damage of Ember’s World on Fire in Conclave.
- Increased speed of Ember’s Fireball projectile in Conclave.
- Increased slow duration of Frost’s Icicle in Conclave.
- Decreased damage of Banshee’s Sonic Boom in Conclave.
- Minimum player count of Team Annihilation reduced to 1 per team in Conclave..
- Paris series ammo pool reduced to 20 in Conclave.
- Daikyu ammo pool reduced to 15 in Conclave.
- Reduced damage of Nova’s Null Star in Conclave.
- Increased the size of Vauban’s Tesla traps in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of Limbo’s Cataclysm in Conclave.
- Decreased Health Orb pickup from 50 to 30 health and respawn time is now 20 seconds in Conclave.
- All whip melee weapons are now available to use in Conclave.
- Halikar now available for use in Conclave.
- PvE/PvP Stance Alterations + New PvP Melee Stance Mods
We've decided to remove the functionality of PvE stances within Conclave matches. This design choice was implemented as we felt the current moveset provided by the PvE stances didn't quite fit the feel of our PvP gameplay. Using animations from existing melee Stances, alternative versions have been created with a focus on gap closing moves and shorter combos to better fit the pace of Warframe Conclave.
A list of these new Conclave Melee Stance mods can be found below. Each of these mods can be purchased from Teshin at Rank 1.
- Argent Scourge (Polearm)
- Biting Piranha (Dual Daggers)
- Celestial Nightfall (Glaive)
- Crashing Havoc (Hammer)
- Crashing Timber (Staves)
- Cunning Aspect (Rapier)
- Dividing Blades (Dual Sword)
- Fateful Truth (Katana)
- Lashing Coil (Whip)
- Last Herald (Sword and Shield)
- Mafic Rain (Nunchaku)
- Noble Cadence (Heavy Blade)
- Piercing Fury (Dagger)
- Quaking Hand (Fists)
- Rending Wind (Machete)
- Rising Steel (Sword)
- Scarlet Hurricane (Claws)
- Shadow Harvest (Scythe)
- Star Divide (Tonfa)
- Tainted Hydra (Sword + Whip)
- Vicious Approach (Fists + Feet)
All melee weapons available in Conclave have had their damage adjusted to work with their new stances.
- Abilities & Augments vs Nullifiers
We’ve added some changes to Nullifiers - rather, we’ve fixed how they affect others on the battlefield. We've gone over every player ability and augment to provide predictable interactions with Nullifier bubbles and ability immune enemies. Below are the rules that we have adhered by to offer a consistent avenue for players to strategize against foes in-battle.
- Abilities will not affect players or enemies within a Nullifier bubble.
- Effects of an ability on both players and enemies will be removed when entering Nullifier bubbles.
- A Warframe’s active abilities will be deactivated upon entering a Nullifier bubble.
- Projectiles spawned by an ability will be deflected when they encounter a Nullifier bubble. For example, Ember’s Fireball and Ash’s Shuriken will be deflected.
- Abilities that exist independent of their creator will not be deactivated if the Warframe enters a nullifier, but will be destroyed if touched by the bubble itself. For example, Frost’s Snowglobe will not disappear when Frost enters the bubble, but will be destroyed if the bubble comes into contact with the Snowglobe sphere.
- Interception Changes & Fixes
- Adjusted the enemy counts for each mission; in most cases the spawn counts were increased.
- Improved enemy tactics to better plan assaults on player-controlled towers; by staging units ahead of time they can be more effective and draw the action to different points around the map.
- Changed how the different types of enemy unit are sent into the fray. Historically you'd see higher-tier units mid-way through the first round and there would be no escalation after that; you should now see more infantry in the first round and then more support and heavy units if you chose to stay to intercept more transmissions.
- Tuned the enemy tables to fix the cases where certain levels were 50% enemies that couldn't capture points (eg: Drones).
- Corrupted Vor in T4 Interception will no longer delay the end of round countdown (just the end of round) so that if he's the last enemy you aren't stuck waiting as long.
- Fixed the problem where low-level Interception missions were flooded with Eximus’.
- Added an Interception Mission to Sedna, Berehynia.
- Toxic Ancient's and Ancient Disrupter Auras will no longer stack with multiple Ancients of the same type.
- Oberon’s Reckoning has a chance to make enemies drop health orbs which, when grabbed by you, heal your companions which revive them.
- Fire rate Pistol mods will now affect Mesa's Peacemaker.
- Added a PBR pass on materials for a variety of older Grineer and Infested levels.
- Made improvements to the spawn logic for Convergence pickups in Survival and Excavation missions.
- Phobos Tileset is now on Mars, and all Phobos missions are now on Asteroid Tileset.
- Increased Dark Split-Swords Critical Chance while dual wielding by to 25% and Critical Multiplier to 2.5x.
- Slightly increased the Dark Split Sword dual wield attack speed.
- Slightly decreased the Dark Split Sword Heavy Blade attack speed.
- Increased the Dark Split Sword Heavy Blade Element Damage to 90 and Status Chance to 25%
- Increased the Twin Basolk Status Chance to 40% and increased Elemental damage to 65.
- Slightly Increased Twin Basolk attack speed.
- Increased Twin Basolk Ground Slam damage by 4x , attack radius to 7.5m, and Status Chance to 65%.
- Twin Basolk Ground Slams can now ragdoll enemies.
- Increased the amount of Impact damage done with Stradavar automatic fire while decreasing the Puncture and Slash damage these attacks do.
- Increased the amount of Puncture damage done with Stradavar semi-automatic fire while decreasing the amount of Slash damage these attacks do.
- Slightly decreased the amount of damage done by Stradavar automatic fire and increased the amount of damage done by semi-automatic attacks.
- Increased the Stradavar Status Chance to 15%.
- Polished the hit detection of melee weapons within Nullifier bubbles. Some weapons, like the Tonbo for example, would strike the Nullifier bubble first, followed by the Nullifier agent in the same strike. However, the damage would only result on the bubble! The weapons can now strike both the bubble and the agent on the same strike, and the agent will take damage as long you are inside the bubble for the attack.
- Removed in-mission challenges for all Mastery rank tests.
- Removed two small sections on Nyx Prime that were un-tintable.
- Adjusted the Market icon size of the Akstilleto and Ballistica.
- Changed the way lighting works on Sigils in an attempt tone down excessive bloom.
- Sortie Missions can now have more environmental wrinkles, traps, and obstacles within. Stay Alert!
- Made improvements to the animation look and feel of thrown weapons while holding a Datamass.
- As a result of wanting to reduce the amount of playerbase splitting that the Syndicate Mission rank generation created, we've reduced this to simply have 7 missions per Syndicate.
- At Rank 1 in a given Syndicate, you get missions 1, 2, 3.
- At Rank 2 in a given Syndicate, you get missions 2, 3, 4.
- At Rank 3 in a given Syndicate, you get missions 3, 4, 5.
- At Rank 4 in a given Syndicate, you get missions 4, 5, 6.
- At Rank 5 in a given Syndicate, you get missions 5, 6, 7.
- As a result, now you are more likely play with other members of the Syndicate at close ranks to you. You will still now have 3 Syndicate missions active in your World state menu, but you should now have more people do them with!
- Warframe Helmet blueprints are now labeled as ‘Neuroptics’. Please note that when trading components, full Warframe sets now contain Systems, Chassis, and Neuroptics (previously Helmet) as components.
- Polished a variety of environment materials that were too bright.
- Polished a variety of old tileset decoration placements and layouts.
- Players can now choice to cancel an undesired squad migration if the migration is occurring while in a lobby.
- Updated certain interactable Orokin Derelict consoles with new meshes.
- Improved your Sentinels responsiveness to catching up to you and staying at shoulder level when you're moving quickly.
- Rescue targets can now shoot while following players. Teleport actions will still take precedent over this behavior when making your way to extraction.
- Reduced the Syndicate buff FX to help aiming visibiltiy as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/637829-syndicate-effects-are-a-bit-much/
- Increased the spawn rate of Rare Crates in The Jordas Verdict to match the Law of Retribution.
- The Archwing ability stat screen will now show the correct range for abilities depending on context. (E.g. Blink used to show 100m, but in space you are 0.25x scale so distances are effectively 4x as far. So in space Blink will now show 400m. In water ranges are reduced, so Blink will show 39.69m.)
- Gave Rescue hostages their own (incredibly generous) cover evaluators so their cover findings don't conflict with their behaviour. Gave them larger vision range so they react to dangers behind / next to them and not just when they get shot by them first.
- Improved finisher hit detection for multiple weapons. Reticles will now flash red when a finisher can be performed and with each hit for multistrike finisher moves.
- Multistrike finisher moves will have their damage split amongst each hit instead of now being delivered all at the end.
- Propaganda Drone damage reduction buffs no longer stack.
- Improved jump detection. Before players could prematurely double jump when just about to fall off a ledge, when falling off a small edge, or when walking down a steep incline. Regular jumps will now be performed in these scenarios.
- Improved Dojo and Liset decoration placement code.
- Vauban’s Bastille now works on Corpus air units. (Attack Drones, etc.)
- Increased the drop rate of Automatic Trigger.
- Increased the drop rate of Vermillion Storm.
- Improved squad merging code to better facilitate Lunaro matchmaking.
- Improved migration code to better handle migrations occurring during PvP team selection phase.
- Archwing augment mods now display an <ARCHWING> tag to help differentiate them.
- Improve the physics on the Ki Teer Syandana.
- Archwing Inventory system now utilizes our Inventory Slot mechanic. People are grandfathered in who had a large inventory, but future slots will need to be purchased with Platinum. The way this slot Inventory works is as follows:
- Archwings: 4 free, each Slot Purchase gives 1 Slot.
- Weapons: 4 free, each Slot Purchase gives 2 Slots.
- Removed Conclave rating
- Fixed doors locking if a player enters and exits the door while the buttons are held in Stage 3 of The Law of Retribution.
- Fixed a variety of weapons having improper Arsenal information on their noise type: Silent or Alarming.
- Fixed missing sounds from many various Warframe idle animations.
- Fixed the Fatal Acceleration Mod being usable on Kohm since it was changed to Hitscan a while ago, the Mod had no affect.
- Fixed an issue with certain charge weapons not playing the correct sounds.
- Fixed further issues with making purchases in the Arsenal not saving customization choices.
- Fixed various issues with game freezes and crashes.
- Possible fixes for various visual effects not working for Clients.
- Fixed issues with various weapon skins and attachments not behaving as intended.
- Fixed Sentinels sometimes showing 'BLEEDING OUT: 0:00' on the UI when they've died, instead of just showing the proper DEAD.
- Fixed possible enemy location desync issues between Host and Client for enemies on Ziplines
- Fixed a variety of enemy behaviour issues that could affect game performance.
- Fixed issues with poor performance when returning to your Landing Craft from missions.
- Fixed an issue with 'Damaged' faction-specific damage mods all affecting Corpus even though they were for other factions.
- Fixed an issue with Vauban's Bastille Visual FX staying active if the Host is killed within a Client's Bastille in Conclave.
- Fixed an issue with uncontrollably shaking Kubros.
- Fixed an issue with Mag’s Magnetize field absorbing Oberon’s Renewal healing orbs, preventing the healing effect from reaching teammates.
- Fixed an issue with the End of Mission screen lingering after Mastery Rank tests.
- Fixed an issue with Volt’s Passive, Static Discharge, not contributing additional Electricity damage to his Electric Shields.
- Fixed dual Secondary holsters clipping through Chroma when equipped with his Agile stance.
- Fixed fist weapons being placed on the floor of the Arsenal when equipped on Loki's Knave skin.
- Fixed certain mods not working after a Host Migration.
- Fixed certain weapon holsters clipping through Nezha's back.
- Fixed a rare case of Mods not activating for Clients upon loading into a mission.
- Fixed seeing incorrect Warframe Deluxe skins on players who switch Warframe's in the Relay.
- Fixed an issue with the water decoration in the New Loka Syndicate room not covering the whole pool.
- Fixed the Arsenal camera view positioning incorrectly in the Simulacrum, Relays, while moving, and when accessing it from the menu on your Landing Craft.
- Fixed the Tethra's Doom badge clipping through Warframe shoulders.
- Fixed issues with energy colour choices not properly affecting a variety of projectiles.
- Fixed an issue where the End of Mission screen would be stuck open after completing a rank up test from the Relay.
- Fixed an issue with the visual FX of the Health Conversion Mod not reflecting the bonus' you have active.
- Fixed an issue where a Magnetic Status Effect would typically lower the victim's Shields further upon expiry (rather than restore them properly) if it had re-triggered the Status Effect.
- Fixed enemies getting stuck in a specific area on the Earth Defense tileset.
- Fixed a possible issue with mouse-cursor accuracy on certain screens.
- Fixed the Sortie Defense Target getting stuck when trying to navigate around the terrain.
- Fixed an issue with Strun weapons not reloading while bullet jumping.
- Fixed player list information overlapping in the HUD.
- Fixed an issue with mission Challenge duplication being possible after Host migrations.
- Fixed issues with Loki's Switch Teleport still allowing players to get stuck in walls.
- Fixed an issue with Host migrations resetting a variety of puzzles.
- Fixed the Daikyu quiver clipping into the back of numerous Warframes.
- Fixed rare case of no sound for Clients in mission loading screen.
- Fixed Mag’s Magnetize ability preventing use of Azima’s Secondary Fire.
- Fixed an issue with Azima’s Secondary Fire not being affected by Magnetize’s attraction field.
- Fixed subtitles overlapping item pick-up text in the Rathuum Arenas.
- Fixed an issue with Kubrow Revive elements remaining on the HUD despite the owner and Kubrow being dead.
- Fixed an issue with erroneous Kubrow indicators appearing in the UI in Archwing missions.
- Fixed End of Mission "mission score" appearing for non-endless (i.e. countdown style) missions such as Survival Alerts/Sorties.
- Fixed chat lines not refreshing properly after chat text size has been changed.
- Fixed Client Xiphos’ Sentry Guns Air Support Charges remaining in mission even if the Client has aborted. Sentry Guns will now be removed if the Client has left the mission.
- Fixed an issue with Sentry Gun Air Support Charges disappearing after Host migration.
- Fixed Oberon's Phoenix Renewal Augment causing Wukong's Defy to stop working if active at the time of the effect.
- Fixed possible game hangs in the Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed strange Melee Weapon holster positions on Atlas.
- Fixed an issue with Host Migration in certain boss fights possibly creating duplicate bosses.
- Fixed a bug with particle system's animated tiles not working if the particles didn't have a proper range for their life values
- Fixed the ability to use quick melee attacks inside your Landing craft after having used a hotkey to equip a scanner
- Fixed volatile runners not exploding upon being killed by a shotgun blast from The Redeemer
- Fixed an incorrect material being used on the Castanas’ holster.
- Fixed the Daily Tribute screen overlapping the completed Quest screen as per: this thread
- Potential fix for Sprag and Ven'kra Tel not dropping the Void Key.
- Fixed various typos and localization issues.
- Fixed an issue where players could not access the Sands of Inaros’ Codex entry after completing the quest.
- Fixed general map hole issues across Grineer tilesets.
- Fixed a rare case where a player could fire a weapon (Opticor) and get disarmed as they are firing which results in the owner of the weapon to be nulled out.
- Fixed an issue with enemy objective markers disappearing if they have invisibility states.
- Fixed an issue where receiving rewards requiring inventory slots prompted the “Invalid Inventory Slots” message. This included the Azima when acquired as the 100-day login reward.
- Fixed an old/recurring issue where you wouldn't see your custom Clan emblem until you confirmed selection of the emblem deco in the Arsenal.
- Fixed an issue with Baro's Noggles showing an improper owned state from his offerings list if you buy and place them.
- Fixed cephalon simaris affiliation daily limit not being properly tracked during missions.
- Fixed Zhuge’s arrows firing at an odd angle.
- Partial fix for not being able to switch away from melee weapon while parrying
- Fixed poorly placed environmental fire traps in Grineer levels.
- Fixed the FX of Nezha’s Warding Halo applying to nearby allies.
- Fixed an issue with the UI not displaying acquired Standing for Cephalon Simaris in the “View Mission Progress” window during missions.
- Fixed some Mods not working when performing Mastery Rank tests.
- Fixed sudden lurchy teleportation and animation issues with enemies getting on and off zipline and Ramparts.
- Conclave Fix for the 'Kill Feed' in Conclave breaking due to projectile damage sources.
- Fixed an issue with the Rage Mod triggering even when all damage was being blocked by Channeled blocking.
- Fixed an issue with possible misleading waypoints for Clients on Exterminate missions.
- Fixed an issue where if a player uses a ground slam attack while hovering above a push trigger (i.e Corpus Gas Planet vents), they can get stuck in the animation and can't get off the push trigger.
- Fixed Capture Targets trying to run through a wall to reach the escape point in Grineer Rescue levels.
- Fixed an issue with Inaros’ Devouring allies affected by Radiation Damage and permanently locking Inaros in the animation for the duration of the mission.
- Fixed Alt-Tab shortcut tabbing through chat tabs when chat expanded
- Fixed some instances of opening steam overlay causing chat tabs to cycle when the Steam overlay shortcut is Shift-Tab
- Fixed Data Mass in Mobile Defense missions being unrecoverable after Host migration when dropped into off-map areas.
- Fixed the Right Dendra forearm guard clipping through arm mounted weapons like the Sonicor and Gammacor.
- Fixed crafting an original Arcane helmet when you already have one in your inventory, consuming the BluePrint but not giving you the completed Helmet.
- Fixed incorrect puddle textures in the Uranus tileset.
- Fixed Grineer specific Exploding Barrels using explosion effects designated for Corpus Barrels.
- Fixed not being able to apply skins to the Dark-Split Sword.
- Fixed the Arcata appearing unranked in the Conclave Arsenal.
- Fixed Disruptor Drones in the Law of Retribution not blocking damage in a consistent manner.
- Fixed destroying multiple Disruptor Drone bubbles in the Law of Retribution being difficult due to stacking on top of each other.
- Fixed rolling while charging a charge fire weapon (bow) not canceling out the charge as intended.
- Fixed missing the icon for Hive sortie missions in the World State Window.
- Fixed unneeded resources floating where they touched Mag when she bullet jumps in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed a script error when viewing the End of Mission screen in your Landing Craft for a mission where you didn't have a sentinel equipped.
- Fixed script error when trying to use the search bar in certain categories.
- Fixed custom icons for Syndicate missions/Alerts/etc not appearing in place of generic node icons.
- Fixed rolling while the Lunaro explodes in your hand, not knocking you down.
- Fixed an issue with Paracyst and Radial Javelin attacks not properly passing through or being amplified by Volt Shields.
- Fixed an issue with clients seeing a UI notification when the host of their game scanned their personal Library target while the client has a different target.
- Fixed an issue with Disruptor Drones in the Law of Retribution not properly registering hitscan weapon fire.
- Fixed an animation issue seen in Banshee’s Diorama.
- Fixed Scanner reticles not showing progress of the current scan.
- Fixed not being able to enter your Dojo from the Solar Chart.
- Fixed Corpus Techs having bad collision when suspended via Vauban's Bastille.
- Fixed an aggressive screenshake for Clients when the host casts Zephyr’s Tornado.
- Fixed Passives disappearing when switching between About and Build tabs.
- Fixed Nyx's’ passive attempting to disarm already disarmed enemies.
- Fixed Executioner Dhurnams flashbang not working on clients.
- Fixed the growing Valkyr Hysteria aura turning invisible by Naramons Shadow Step.
- Fixed offsets for Lunaro Riv Set chest armour pieces for several Warframes.
- Fixed a Lunaro match starting immediately after migrating in the lobby while waiting for all players to join.
- Fixed being able to spam Saryn’s Miasma while moving if you cast it immediately after casting Toxic Lash.
- Fixed Mod icons appearing incorrect when viewing the End of Mission screen back in your Landing Craft.
- Fixed an issue where the cosmetics list wouldn't refresh after changing weapons.
- Fixed Banshee’s Idle animation displaying incorrect FX.
- Fixed Polarize sound effects not being properly created for clients in Conclave matches.
- Fixed an issue with players not getting properly knocked down when performing a dodgeroll.
- Fixed Ivara’s Navigator not deactivating when inside Mag’s Magnetize bubble.
- Fixed an issue with late joining players not having the correct aura color in Lunaro matches.
- Fixed seeing censored words after disabling the Chat Profanity filter.
- Fixed Ash Prime missing his helmet dangles in the Codex diorama.
- Fixed not seeing an objective marker for Capture Targets on Venus missions.
- Fixed issue with Lech Kril sometimes getting stuck in his animation when attempting to throw his Brok.
- Fixed issue with Lech Kril sometimes getting stuck in his animation when attempting to charge.
- Fixed Lech Kril always holding his Gorgon during his melee attack.
- Fixed an issue with Steam Big Pic gamepad bindings being wiped if Warframe was launched outside of Big Pic mode.
- Fixed a number of AI navigation issues present on the Corpus Gas City tilesets.
- Fixed an issue with players being able to clip through the incubator section of the Landing Craft.
- Fixed a number of AI naviation issues present on the Grineer Ocean tileset.
- Fixed an issue with Prisma Grakata weapon model missing a magazine.
- Fixed an issue with Magnetize absorbing more damage than intended from beam weapons.
- Fixed an issue with Magnetize and Cataclysm not properly interacting with Nullifer bubbles.
- Fixed an issue with Clem not properly firing his Twin Grakata’s in his quest mission.
- Fixed an issue with AI enemies not properly attacking after being affected by Radial Disarm.
- Fixed an issue with animations not properly playing if the pause menu is activated during the Lunaro countdown.
- Fixed an issue with players facing a random direction following Lunaro half time.
- Fixed a crash related to host’s aborting Jordas Precept Quest sessions.
- Fixed an issue with Artmis Bow refills not properly drawing ammo from reserves.
- Fixed an issue with Kubrow bleedout timers continuing to tick while a player is dead.
- Fixed an issue with players being temporarily stuck crouching if crouching during the start of a Lunaro goal replay.
- Fixed an issue with Lephantis damage amounts being inconsistent between host and client.
- FIxed an issue with certain teleport volumes not working correctly on Grineer Forest tilesets.
- Fixed an issue with Arsenal values not properly accounting for frame level when displaying modded stats.
- Fixed an issue with the first shot fired when using a scoped weapon not properly registering if moving at the same time the trigger is pulled.
- Fixed parrying mid combo not resetting the combo chain in Lunaro.
- Fixed a case where Nekros’ Soul Punch caused some performance issues.
- Fixed an issue where quest missions would have the wrong difficulty and thus not give you quest rewards because you didn't qualify.
- Fixed an issue with players spawning above the combat area if revived during the second stage of the Lephantis fight.
Hotfix: Lunaro 7.1Edit
June 30th, 2016 Forum Post
- Lunaro & Conclave Changes and Fixes
- Fixed the timer being stuck at 15 seconds when placed with an uneven team in Lunaro.
- Fixed incorrect description on the Hydraulic Barrel Mod.
Hotfix: Lunaro 7Edit
June 29th, 2016 Forum Post
- Grineer Shield Lancers can now perform all standard context actions (vault-overs, jump-downs, climb ups, etc) -- this should help them join the action in Uranus Defense missions.
- Increased distance Corrupted Butchers will run to attack players. This also fixes Corrupted Butchers standing around if their target is > 25m away.
- Fixed incorrect Prime item drop values in T4 Mobile Defense and Survival. The return of Mag Prime, Dakra Prime, and Boar Prime skewed the drop tables accidentally, and for that we apologize. (One job, Sheldon) Please note that consoles will receive this fix in a near Hotfix.
- Fixed Operator customizations reverting to the default appearance upon login.
- Fixed melee enemies sometimes attempting to stare you to death in Interception missions; they have been encouraged to use their weapons, teeth and claws instead.
- Fixed female Grineer Wardens and Eximus’ using male voices.
- Fixed incorrect localization in The Archwing quest.
Hotfix: Lunaro 6Edit
June 28th, 2016 Forum Post
- Lunaro & Conclaves Changes and Fixes
- The minimum players per team for a Lunaro match to start is now 1.
- The Grineer have now trained their Kubrow and Kavats to attack priority targets even if their masters have been killed.
- Concentrated the Drekar Ballista drop-table slightly in an attempt to disperse more Toxic Flight Mods.
- Increased the FX lifespan on Nova’s Molecular Prime as it can last longer than a minute when modded for maximum duration.
- Fixed Volt’s Speed trail FX disappearing when recasted.
- Fixed Lotus transmissions warning you of an approaching Prosecutor.
- Fixed Vay Hek’s armour not being affected by Corrosive procs.
- Fixed numerous localization issues.
Hotfix: Lunaro 5Edit
June 23rd, 2016 Forum Post
- Lunaro & Conclave Fixes and Changes
- A Public Lunaro match will now only start when 6 people have joined the lobby. This alleviates joining a game in progress that may be very one sided and not enjoying Lunaro to its fullest!
- Players will be unable to join a Lunaro match in progress if the score difference is greater than 6 points.
- Your reticle will now appear different when in possession of the Lunaro.
- Fixed the Lunaro lobby displaying slots for 8 players instead of 6.
- Fixed shoulder charging sometimes not working in Lunaro.
- Fixed a rare occurrence where the Arcata would do 2x melee damage in Lunaro.
- Fixed the reticle changing when activating an Emote in Lunaro.
- Fixed being able to shoulder charge twice consecutively while sliding in Lunaro.
- Fixed losing all Standing gain and Challenge progress when a Host Migration occurs in the Conclave.
- Fixed a match ending if the Lunaro hits a wall with approximately less than 1 second left. The match should only end on catch or when the Lunaro hits the ground at that time.
- Volt Changes
- Volt’s Electric Shield will now ragdoll enemies when being carried while sprinting, like so: GIF
- Volt's Speed has been reverted to instantly affect allies in the cast radius, rather than create a pick-up.
- Allies can now backflip (aim + directional roll backwards) to remove Volt’s Speed if they wish to opt-out.
- Hyekka Masters will now join the fight on Ceres Defense missions.
- Expanded Interception hacking terminals slightly so that bulky enemies like Chargers can get to them without requiring a dialing wand.
- Gave a number of enemies advanced instruction in how to hack Interception terminals.
- Improved the direction in which your Warframe will perform a dodge roll.
- Fixed hacking beams not showing up for Clients in Archwing Interception missions.
- Fixed an issue where changes made with the Emote picker would only work the first time around; after exiting and re-entering the Emote picker any changes made would no longer take hold.
- Fixed incorrect Nyx Prime textures are per: this thread
- Fixed new players not being given the Arcata, resulting in a functionality loss in the Conclave Arsenal.
- Fixed colliding/clipping with Orokin Sabotage consoles.
- Fixed numerous localization issues.
Hotfix: Lunaro 4Edit
June 20th, 2016 Forum Post
- Lunaro & Conclave Fixes and Changes
- You will now be immune to damage and staggers for 2 seconds after being knocked down, but can still have the Lunaro knocked out of your Arcata.
- Increased immunity from staggers after being staggered from 4 to 5 seconds in Lunaro.
- Tweaked knockdown sounds in Lunaro.
- Fixed interrupted animations playing again a second time in Lunaro.
- Fixed a host migration in the Lunaro lobby resulting in a solo match that never ended.
- Fixed being able to gain Affinity and Standing from goals in a Solo Lunaro game after gaining a hollow victory in the Practice mode.
- More improvements to matchmaking using world-position estimates.
- Login Reward Mods like Primed Fury are no longer tradeable. This is due to the nature of how the reward is obtained, and how as a result people may feel enticed to create multiple accounts.
- Increased enemy priority to take cover in Defense missions.
- Fixed various exploits related to mission rewards.
- Fixed enemies continuing their actions (hacking, firing, etc) after getting teleported off ziplines/interactable objects.
- Fixed Emotes not saving when exiting the Arsenal.
- Fixed crash with Captain Vor in the Void if a player disconnected at the wrong moment during his spawn phase. This could prevent Waves from continuing.
Hotfix: Lunaro 3Edit
June 17th, 2016 Forum Post
- Lunaro & Conclave Fixes and Changes
- Returned Shield Recharge Delay to 10 seconds in Conclave.
- You can now be knocked down during a roll/dodge.
- Removed the stagger effect from the Arcata in Lunaro - it'll now take multiple swings landed to stun an opponent.
- Improved teammate visibility from across the Lunaro field.
- Tweaked numerous sounds related to the Lunaro.
- Tweaked half-time Teshin VO.
- Fixed Lunaro Challenges not working for Clients.
- Fixed the Lunaro to knock you in the direction it’s travelling instead of a random direction.
- Fixed shoulder charge attacks not hitting the Lunaro when charging around floor/wall objects.
- Potential fix for idle Arcata spin not playing sometimes.
- Fixed punches and kicks missing the Lunaro in certain situations.
- Fixed standing kick attacks not hitting anything if the player stands still.
- Fixed Clients not seeing knockdowns from angry Lunaros.
- Fixed being able to knock away the ball in the same attack that you knocked it loose.
- Fixed minor cause where you were able to hit players when you shouldn't have been able to.
- Improved matchmaking using world-position estimates; we hope this will accelerate squad searches and help you find hosts with less lag. Please note that we're testing considerable improvements to this system that we expect to deploy early next week; thank you for your patience!
- Fixed the drop rate of Silent Battery from Executioner Dhurnam in Level 85 Rathuum.
- Gear items will now cap out at their max stack size in the gear wheel.
- Removed unreleased Stances from rewards and inventories. We are working on a script to remove these non-functional items from inventories. **Please note we may alter the plan pending the release of the Update which renders these mods functional.
- Fixed Executioner Dhurnam not spawning in level 60 Rathuum.
- Fixed the EMP Aura Mod missing from the Codex.
- Fixed the Edo Prime Armor not sitting correctly on Frost/Frost Prime.
- Fixed the Arcata appearing as an ‘Unranked’ weapon in the Arsenal.
- Fixed various translation errors.
Hotfix: Lunaro 2Edit
June 16th, 2016 Forum Post
- Lunaro & Conclave Fixes and Changes
- Tweaked Teshin’s VO to prevent overlapping transmissions.
- Removed the FX and sound on the end of shoulder checking.
- Lunaro Game sessions can no longer be joined once they reach Half Time.
- Increased the force from which you can throw a curveball.
- Increased the visual glowing FX when you catch the Lunaro to better assist in indicating when you are a ball carrier..
- Swapped LT and RT binds on controllers for Lunaro (RT is now throw). Only those who have the ‘Default Controls’ will notice this change.
- Fixed pressing X on controllers conflicting between ‘Practice Lunaro’ and ‘Play Now’.
- Fixed players sometime loading into the wrong Lunaro level - an old development map somehow made its way in! There is only one arena at this time.
- Fixed Clients spawning in the sky after Half Time in Lunaro.
- Increased size of “Lunaro” text on Launcher.
- Swapped Vodyanoi and Yemaja nodes on Sedna to allow Kela to be more accessible to new players.
- The Rubico is now an ‘Alarming’ type weapon.
- Fixed an issue with Warframe movement speed multipliers not working outside of the Conclave. The normalization of speeds for Lunaro was improperly being inherited in PvE.
- Fixed the search feature in the equip page of the Arsenal not functioning when first entering. Also fixed an issue with being unable to Search on controllers.
- Find the proper item count of equipped gear when populating the gear wheel.
- Fixed Rescue Targets & Companions not performing parkour moves to follow the player's line of parkour. (wall run, bullet jump, etc)
- Fixed the Second Dream opening Cinematic breaking when initiating it from the Codex.
- Fixed a crash when battling a Sentient.
**Please note: In Update Lunaro we listed an incorrect fix. Valkyr’s Hysteria was not draining twice the amount of Energy, it was actually applying efficiency mods twice. The fix should read as: Fixed Valkyr's Hysteria applying efficiency Mods twice.
Hotfix: Lunaro 1Edit
June 15th, 2016 Forum Post
- Lunaro & Conclave Fixes and Changes
- Lunaro has been changed to 3v3 match sizes! This change from 4v4 to 3v3 is based on current pacing and controls - it will significantly help the chaos. Please note our list of feedback from you all is amazing and we'll be making changes over the next few days to address your top areas. Thank you SO much for playing LUNARO!
- Reduced the speed of Checking in Lunaro by 6.5%
- Added a Teshin tutorial lines for throwing curves in Lunaro.
- Tweaked Arcata impact sounds.
- Fixed a script error when spawning into Lunaro.
- Fixed halftime not starting / game not ending if the Lunaro is lying still on the ground.
- Fixed the Riv Armor not applying properly on Valkyr.
- Fixed Enemies not spawning in Interception missions.
- Fixed losing your gear wheel customization when entering a mission. You may need to respec your gear in the Arsenal - at this time you may see incorrect numbers for your gear, but rest assured it's there.
- Missed Additions
- There is new End of MIssion Complete & and Mission Failed music!
P.S we have a slightly new naming format for Updates and Hotfixes as part of www.warframe.com/thepath
June 15th, 2016 Forum Post
Tenno, you’ve fought long and valiantly. Now, put down your arms and join in the newest addition to Conclave. The honor-bound sport, Lunaro!
A contact ball sport played long ago by Tenno of years past, Lunaro is a new Conclave mode that accommodates up to four players per team. This new game mode focuses on skill, mobility, teamwork and creativity.
Work together on team Sun or Moon to move the ball -- or Lunaro -- up an Orokin arena, into the opponent's goal. Defend your zone by smashing the Lunaro out of your opponent’s possession or knocking them to the ground with a crushing hit.A letter on 'Lunaro Rules!' from [DE] Steve:
Source: Lunaro Rules!
To get started Playing Lunaro, visit the Conclave station on your Landing Craft. You will be able to play the Practice tutorial there, it'll help!
- LMB - Melee strike
- Hitting a player will stagger them and force them to drop the Lunaro if they're carrying it
- Hit a player enough times in a short period and they will be knocked down
- Hitting the Lunaro will ‘charge’ it for 3 seconds and it will knock down any player it hits
- RMB (hold) - 3m soft vortex that attracts the Lunaro
- E - shoulder charge
- LMB (tap) - light throw
- Also used for lock-on pass when you see an arrow Chevron above a teammate’s head
- LMB (hold) - strong throw (twice as powerful as tap LMB)
- E - shoulder charge
- Launching the Lunaro from a slide will curve your shot. Tap throw (LMB) while sliding to curve it left, hold to curve it right.
- Bullet jumping will cause you to drop the Lunaro!
- Teams Sun and Moon (each with up to 4 players) compete for two 5-minute halves
- Players on offense must work together to move the Lunaro towards the goal
- Throw the Lunaro with left click – tap for light throw, or hold for strong throw
- The Lunaro is dropped when bullet jumping, or after holding for 5 seconds
- Pass to teammates by tapping left click
- Teammate eligible for pass when marked by arrow chevron
- Players on defense can stop the opposition by taking away the Lunaro
- Left click to swing at the opposing player
- Press E to perform a shoulder check
- Hold right click to attempt intercepting the Lunaro
- If a loose Lunaro is struck it will become ‘charged’, knocking down players in its way
- A purple trail indicates if a Lunaro is ‘charged’
- Shooting the Lunaro into the goal from within the opposing team’s zone nets 1 point
- Scoring from outside the opposing team’s zone adds +1 point
- Scoring with a ‘charged’ Lunaro adds +1 point
- ‘Charged’ goals from outside the zone are worth 3 points total!
- Attackers must clear the defender’s zone after they score to re-equip their Lunaro scoop
- Rathuum Additions
- Added a Level 85 Arena to Sedna – Vodyanoi
- Executioners have received 50-100% more health and 50% more armour.
- Executioners have a 15% chance to drop an Uncommon Fusion Core and a 5% chance to drop a Rare Fusion Core.
- Added new Modifier – Reinforcements:
- Adds additional Executioners to the fight (Level 20 = 1 extra, Level 40 = 2 extra, Level 60 = 3 extra, Level 85 = 4 extra).
- Executioner Dhurnam added to Level 60 and Level 85 Arenas.
- Dhurnam wields Dual Heks and a Brokk, throws flashbang grenades and can Switch Teleport.
- When you drop him down to 25% Health he goes into a frenzy and jogs much faster.
- Executioner Harkonar has been equipped with a modified Buzlok that fires a single high-powered bullet, but emits a laser sight before firing to give players a chance to dodge or move out of LoS.
- “Silent Battery” is a new uncommon shotgun Mod that may drop from Executioner Dhurnam.
- Riv Elite-Guards Bundle - This ornate set of guards was worn by ancient Lunaro champions.
- Riv Arcata Skin - A stylized Arcata skin for Lunaro.
- The Riv Comp-Guard and Riv Min-Guard armor sets are available from Teshin!
- Executioner Dhurnam Noggle Statue has been added to the Market.
- Bursa Changes
- Bursas will no longer drop Common Mods (Revenge, Ammo Drum).
- Increased the Mod drop rate on hacked Bursas.
- Improved matchmaking to be more reliable overall.
- Revised the UI icons for Operator hair to display better.
- You can no longer send gifts to those who have not finished Vor’s Prize.
- Drekar Hellions will now spawn on Uranus Survival missions.
- Slightly increased the Mod drop chance on Locust Drones.
- Slightly improved screen-to-screen latency between remote clients.
- Dregs and Lancer Dregs will now drop Morphic Transformer.
- Other context actions will take priority over picking up Volt’s Electric Shield. This prevents accidentally picking up the Electric Shield that you placed down to protect you while you revive your fellow Tenno.
- Improved the ability to teleport on slopes/stairs.
- Improved Interception AI to better prioritize their attacks and hacking objectives.
- Fixed Operator hair colour appearing incorrectly when summoned in a mission.
- Fixed gaining an unintended amounts of sudden velocity when rolling in perfect timing with a double jump. A Developer note here: the parkour combination is still possible and remains an effective way to maneuver and travel forward if you have mastered the keystrokes.
- Fixed the Prisma Gorgon’s firing sounds cutting out randomly.
- Fixed being unable to send a game invite to the previous Host that left the session.
- Fixed appearing frozen when attempting to join a lobby while in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed Executioner Zura not attempting to melee you when in range, or switching to her Ripkas.
- Fixed hearing fully charged sounds when firing the Angstrums last shot as per: this thread
- Fixed being unable to select enemies in the Simulacrum when using a controller.
- Fixed Drekar Hellion’s not using their jetpacks.
- Fixed being able to pass through locked doors on Ivara’s Dashwire.
- Fixed seeing Client squadmates in different positions when traversing a zipline.
- Fixed the Maiming Strike Mod not applying Critical Damage if your slide was cancelled right before you attacked the enemy.
- Fixed stopping dead in mid-air when attempting to roll out of an Aim-Glide with your Melee weapon in hand.
- Fixed not being able to put attachments on the Dual Split-Sword.
- Fixed a crash when fighting Corrupted Captain Vor.
- Fixed a script crash in the Interception HUD that could occur when leaving the mission.
- Fixed a script error when exiting the water with a Velocitus equipped.
- Fixed performance problems in certain levels caused by torrential log-spam due to loading decorations.
- Fixed incorrect Channeling FX on Banshee's Soprana skin as per: this thread
- Fixed Zephyr’s Turbulence not deflecting bullets from hitscan weapons while in mid-air as per: this thread
- Fixed Vauban’s Tesla not being affected by Power Strength Mods as a Client.
- Fixed Hydroid’s abilities causing a delay when attempting to melee or cast another power as per: this thread
Fixed Valkyr’s Hysteria draining twice the amount of Energy as per:Fixed Valkyr's Hysteria applying efficiency Mods twice as per: this thread
- Fixed Ivaras Infiltrate Augment Mod not protecting you from lasers in the Orokin Moon, Grineer, and Uranus spy mission tilesets.
- Fixed some cases where Ash’s Fatal Teleport Augment wouldn't auto finish enemies moving quickly.
- Fixed Ash’s Fatal Teleport Augment targeting dead bodies.
- Fixed Ash’s Fatal Teleport Augment failing to activate when moving too quickly (bullet jump, etc.).
- Fixed the Mutalist Cernos not creating toxin clouds as per: this thread
- Fixed numerous localization errors.
- You can now use Emotes in the Conclave!
- Fixed Ammo spawns disappearing forever after a Host Migration in Conclave.
- Fixed Energy spawn points duplicating in certain tilesets in Conclave.