|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
The blueprint and parts were formerly a reward from the Ninth Season of Sorties; they can now be found as an Invasion reward. All components can be traded, although players must have a Mastery Rank of at least 7 to acquire the blueprint.
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Tied with normal Twin Vipers for fastest fire rate of all secondaries.
- Good critical chance.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Low status chance.
- Low accuracy at anything past close range.
- Extremely ammo inefficient.
- Very fast fire rate results in frequent reloading.
- Twin Vipers Wraith, compared to Viper Wraith:
- Twin Vipers Wraith, compared to Twin Vipers:
- Higher base damage (18.0 vs. 17.0)
- Higher critical chance (19% vs. 15%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2x vs. 1.5x)
- Lower status chance (9% vs. 11%)
- Larger magazine (40 rounds vs. 28 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (440 rounds vs. 420 rounds)
- Less accurate (11 vs. 15)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (7 vs. 5)
- Lower disposition (1.41 vs. 1.45)
- See Category:Twin Vipers Wraith Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Twin Vipers Wraith Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- When compared to the single Viper, the Twin and Wraith Twin Vipers have much less accuracy and ammo efficiency. Both variants are more efficient against close range targets, but the normal Viper has decent accuracy and can use the Stinging Truth mod, granting the Viper a similar magazine size.
- Tapping your trigger rather than holding it down will prevent overkill of targets.
- Furthermore, binding the scroll wheel on your mouse as an alternative firing control allows you to fire off one bullet at a time, and (to an extent) control the rate of fire.
- Using the Pistol Ammo Mutation mod will keep this gun from running dry for a longer period of time.
- Alternative for ammo mutation with high critical chance is Creeping Bullseye.
- Due to its decent critical potential, the Wraith Twin Vipers become a viable candidate for Critical builds; adding Pistol Gambit, Target Cracker, Barrel Diffusion and Lethal Torrent, coupled with its fast fire rate, can release a powerful blast of bullets in a short amount of time.
- When building with this weapon, it is recommended to install at least one Elemental mod or the Pistol Ammo Mutation, due to its initial polarity.
- This is the third Wraith weapon released, and the first secondary Wraith weapon.
- The single version is available from Baro Ki`Teer, from time to time.
- This is the first dual secondary that has been tweaked (via either Prime, Wraith, Vandal) beyond its standard construction.
- The patterns and color selection of the weapons share a very similar appearance to the Rubedo-Skinned version, which was the rarest possible Rubedo skin available.
- As with many other old Wraith and Vandal weapons, only the energy color could be changed. Other colors may be selected, but would not show on the weapon, unless said weapon possessed a skin.
- As of Update 22: Plains of Eidolon, all default skins of Vandal and Wraith weapons can be fully colored.
Twin Vipers Wraith Skins
- Twin Vipers, the normal counterpart.
- Viper, the normal single counterpart.
- Viper Wraith, the Wraith single counterpart.