The Twin Vipers Wraith are the Wraith versions of the that have higher damage with a slight boost to damage in exchange for lower damage.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- High damage – effective against shields.
- Tied with normal for fastest fire rate of all secondaries.
- Good critical chance.
- Innate polarity.
- Low and damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Low status chance.
- Low accuracy at anything past close range.
- Extremely ammo inefficient.
- Very fast fire rate results in frequent reloading.
- Twin Vipers Wraith, compared to Viper Wraith:
- Twin Vipers Wraith, compared to Twin Vipers:
- Higher base damage (18 vs. 17)
- Higher critical chance (19% vs. 15%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2x vs. 1.5x)
- Lower status chance (9% vs. 11%)
- Larger magazine (40 rounds vs. 28 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (440 rounds vs. 420 rounds)
- Less accurate (11 vs. 15)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (7 vs. 5)
- Lower disposition (1.41 vs. 1.45)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The blueprint and parts were formerly a reward from the Ninth Season of Sorties; they can now be found as an Invasion reward. All components can be traded, although players must have a Mastery Rank of at least 7 to acquire the blueprint.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When compared to the single , the Twin and Wraith Twin Vipers have much less accuracy and ammo efficiency. Both variants are more efficient against close range targets, but the normal Viper has decent accuracy and can use the mod, granting the Viper a similar magazine size.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Using the mod will keep this gun from running dry for a longer period of time.
- Alternative for ammo mutation with high critical chance is .
- Due to its decent critical potential, the Wraith Twin Vipers become a viable candidate for Critical builds; adding , , and , coupled with its fast fire rate, can release a powerful blast of bullets in a short amount of time.
- When building with this weapon, it is recommended to install at least one Elemental mod or the Pistol Ammo Mutation, due to its initial polarity.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the third Wraith weapon released, and the first secondary Wraith weapon.
- The single version is available from Baro Ki`Teer, from time to time.
- This is the first dual secondary that has been tweaked (via either Prime, Wraith, Vandal) beyond its standard construction.
- The patterns and color selection of the weapons share a very similar appearance to the Rubedo-Skinned version, which was the rarest possible Rubedo skin available.
Media[edit | edit source]
Twin Vipers Wraith Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- , the normal counterpart.
- , the normal single counterpart.
- , the Wraith single counterpart.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|