The Twin Vipers are akimbo machine pistols of Grineer design, featuring a very high rate of fire, but poor accuracy and extremely poor ammo efficiency. Vipers are the smallest firearms manufactured by the Grineer and boast a simplified magazine design.
- High damage – effective against shields.
- Tied with for fastest fire rate of all secondaries.
- Good critical chance.
- Innate polarity.
- Low damage – less effective against armor.
- Below average critical multiplier.
- Low status chance.
- Low accuracy at anything past close range.
- Extremely ammo inefficient.
- Very fast fire rate results in frequent reloading.
- Twin Vipers (Normal), compared to Viper (Normal):
- Twin Vipers (Normal), compared to Twin Vipers Wraith (Normal):
- Lower base damage per projectile (17 vs. 18)
- Lower total damage (17 vs. 18)
- Lower base critical chance (15% vs. 19%)
- Lower base critical multiplier (1.5x vs. 2x)
- Higher base status chance (11% vs. 9%)
- Lower average damage per shot (18.27 vs. 21.42)
- Lower burst DPS (456.87 vs. 535.5)
- Lower sustained DPS (164.01 vs. 238)
- Smaller magazine (28 round(s) vs. 40 round(s))
- Smaller max ammo capacity (420 round(s) vs. 440 round(s))
- More accurate (15.4 vs. 11.1)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (5 vs. 7)
- Higher disposition (1.45 vs. 1.41)
The Twin Vipers's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:15,000|
- Using the mod can help regain lost ammo when needed. Alternatively, use aura or bring along Squad Ammo Restore.
- Using short bursts of fire greatly improves accuracy and makes the weapon viable at medium medium-long distances, although it is still advised to be used at close quarters.
- The Twin Vipers were released on April 12, 2013 with Hotfix 7.7.3 (2013-04-12).
Twin Vipers Skins
- , the single counterpart.
- , the Wraith single counterpart.
- , the Wraith counterpart.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|