The Twin Rogga are dual Grineer pistols introduced in Update 19.0, and are the Kuva Guardian's sidearm of choice. These shotgun pistols deal heavy damage with low spread complimented by its very high status chance, but are hampered by their low magazine size and heavy damage falloff.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 190||Blueprints Price:30,000|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Second highest base damage of all shotgun-type secondaries, behind alt-fire Euphona Prime, and highest base damage of all dual secondaries.
- Very high overall status chance.
- Highest pellet count of all shotgun-type secondaries.
- Tight spread, useful for single targets.
- Fairly high reload speed.
- Efficient ammo economy.
- Has a and a polarities.
- Low Slash damage – less effective against health.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 21.28% from 10m to 20m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Low critical chance.
- Inefficient against groups, unless using Punch Through mods.
- Extremely low magazine size of just two rounds; requires frequent reloading.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Using both Quickdraw and Stunning Speed can shorten the frequent reloads.
- With rank 5 Slip Magazine and at least rank 3 Tainted Clip, the magazine size can be increased to 4.
- With a rank 10 Primed Slip Magazine, a rank 1 Tainted Clip or Ice Storm can be used for the same result.
- With Slip Magazine, Tainted Clip and Ice Storm all at max rank, a magazine of 5 can be reached. Primed Slip Magazine will not further increase magazine size, but allows Tainted Clip to be only rank 2, minimizing the reload speed penalty.
- Barrel Diffusion can increase the number of pellets to 33, while adding Lethal Torrent increases pellet count to 42. This, combined with its high status chance, allows for a very high number of procs per shot.
- The frequent reloading provides constant chances of triggering Arcane Awakening.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Twin Rogga are modeled off blunderbuss pistols, also known as "Dragoons". Blunderbusses were an early form of shotgun notorious for firing whatever could fit inside their barrels.
- The gold flints suggest that these guns integrate Orokin technology (similar to the Seer). In fact, they're referred to in the concept art as "Orokin Flint Artifacts. "
Media[edit | edit source]
Twin Rogga Skins