The Twin Rogga are dual Grineer pistols introduced in Update 19.0 (2016-11-11), and are the Kuva Guardian's sidearm of choice. These shotgun pistols deal heavy damage with low spread complimented by its very high status chance, but are hampered by their low magazine size and heavy damage falloff.
- Second highest base damage of all shotgun-type secondaries, behind alt-fire , and highest base damage of all dual secondaries.
- Very high overall status chance.
- Innate multishot of 15 pellets. Highest pellet count of all shotgun-type secondaries.
- Tight spread, useful for single targets.
- Efficient ammo economy.
- Normal Attack
- Highest multishot
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 21.28% from 10m to 20m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Inefficient against groups, unless using Punch Through mods.
- Extremely low magazine size of just two rounds; requires frequent reloading.
- Normal Attack
- Low crit chance
- Very low magazine
- Low effective fire rate
- Below average average number of crits per shot
- Very low max ammo
- Very low status chance
The Twin Rogga's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 190||Blueprints Price:30,000|
This weapon can be sold for 5,000.
- Using both and can shorten the frequent reloads.
- With rank 5 and at least rank 3 , the magazine size can be increased to 4.
- With a rank 10 , a rank 1 Tainted Clip or can be used for the same result.
- With Slip Magazine, Tainted Clip and Ice Storm all at max rank, a magazine of 5 can be reached. Primed Slip Magazine will not further increase magazine size, but allows Tainted Clip to be only rank 2, minimizing the reload speed penalty.
- can increase the number of pellets to 33, while adding increases pellet count to 42. This, combined with its high status chance, allows for a very high number of procs per shot.
- The frequent reloading provides constant chances of triggering .
- The Helminth skill Energized Munitions or Arcane Pistoleer are extremely effective in enhancing this weapon.
- The Twin Rogga are modeled off blunderbuss pistols, also known as "Dragoons". Blunderbusses were an early form of shotgun notorious for firing whatever could fit inside their barrels.
- The gold flints suggest that these guns integrate Orokin technology (similar to the ). In fact, they're referred to in the concept art as "Orokin Flint Artifacts. "
Twin Rogga Skins
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|