The Twin Krohkur are Grineer dual swords, introduced in the Plains of Eidolon update. Compared to its single counterpart, the Twin Krohkur gains a slight increase in attack speed and a significant rise in status chance, but with a large drop in critical chance.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price:||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Chem Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Tied with Dual Kamas Prime for highest damage of all dual swords.
- Good critical chance.
- Second highest status chance of all dual swords, behind Twin Basolk.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crossing Snakes and Carving Mantis stances.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Below average critical multiplier.
- Twin Krohkur, compared to Krohkur:
- Can reach 100% status with Volcanic Edge, Vicious Frost, Voltaic Strike, and Virulent Scourge, making it a strong contender for Condition Overload.
- The Twin Krohkur was first revealed during Warframe Partners Shul's and InexpensiveGamer's Twitch stream on October 4th, 2017, ahead of the update's release.
- Prior to Hotfix 22.0.4, the Twin Krohkur were uncraftable and the codex entry contained the misspelling "Korhkur".
- Upon release, the weapon was named Dual Krohkur. This was changed to Twin Krohkur in Hotfix 22.0.5.
- Similarly to the Dex Dakra, the Twin Krohkur actually consists of two swords instead of a sword and a knife or a pair of hatchets. As thus, clipping problems often arise when the weapons are stowed.
Twin Krohkur Skins
Last updated: Hotfix 22.16.3