The Twin Krohkur are the dual variant of the Krohkur.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price:||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Chem Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Highest base damage of all dual swords.
- Good critical chance.
- Third highest status chance of all dual swords, behind Nami Skyla Prime and Twin Basolk.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crossing Snakes and Carving Mantis.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Below average critical multiplier and attack speed.
- The Twin Krohkur was first revealed during Warframe Partners Shul's and InexpensiveGamer's Twitch stream on October 4th, 2017, ahead of the update's release.
- Prior to Hotfix 22.0.4, the Twin Krohkur were uncraftable and the codex entry contained the misspelling "Korhkur".
- Upon release, the weapon was named Dual Krohkur. This was changed to Twin Krohkur in Hotfix 22.0.5.
- Similarly to the Dex Dakra, the Twin Krohkur actually consists of two swords instead of a sword and a knife or a pair of hatchets. As thus, clipping problems often arise when the weapons are stowed.
Twin Krohkur Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.