The Twin Kohmak is the dual version of the Kohmak, featuring a larger magazine size and ammo capacity.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- High status chance.
- Good fire rate.
- Largest magazine size of all shotgun secondaries.
- Innate 1.5 meter Punch Through.
- Innate polarity.
- Tied with Kohmak for lowest base damage of all shotgun secondaries.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 66.67% from 12m to 24m target distance (distances are affected by projectile flight speed).
- Low critical chance.
- Before 100% status chance, the listed status chance is the base chance per shot that at least one pellet will proc a status; the actual base status chance per pellet is ~5.09%.
- Requires a short spool-up of 3 rounds before reaching optimal fire rate.
- Accuracy decreases during spool-up.
- Very poor ammo efficiency.
- Consumes 1.67 ammo per shot at full spool-up.
- Requires just 3 reloads to fully deplete ammo reserves.
- Twin Kohmak, compared to Kohmak:
AcquisitionTwin Kohmak's main blueprint can be obtained from defeating Kela De Thaym on Merrow, Sedna.
|Main Blueprint||25%||4 kills||24 ± 8 kills|
Expected refers to total number of runs a player can expect to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of runs a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained visit here.
- Being a slash-based weapon, the Twin Kohmak can cut corpses very easily, allowing a Nekros to maximize possible loot drops with Desecrate.
- The Twin Kohmak fires an increasing number of pellets the longer it is fired, until it reaches its maximum pellet count of five pellets per shot. It will also consume 1.6667 (5/3) ammo per shot at maximum spool.
- With its base magazine and fired from rest to full spool, the Twin Kohmak can effectively fire 49 shots, with one round left in the magazine. The number of shots per magazine can be increased by firing the Twin Kohmak slowly to prevent spool-up, allowing it to fire its maximum of 80 shots, but at the cost of effective damage.
- The Twin Kohmak are capable of firing a single, unspooled shot even when fully spooled if the player taps the fire button instead of holding it down – this may be unintended as rapidly tapping the fire button seems to fire spooled shots instead.
- Due to the crafting requirements including 2 Kohmak, without spending platinum, Twin Kohmak costs 110,000, 4 Detonite Injectors , 10,000 Ferrite , 10,000 Plastids and 3 Formas . The lowest possible time spent crafting the Twin Kohmak is 60 hours, assuming the 3 Formas required are ready in advance.
- The plural of Kohmak is just Kohmak.
- The Twin Kohmak's last sixteen shots sound slightly different to indicate low ammunition.
- The Twin Kohmak are the second asymmetrical sidearms in Warframe, after the Akjagara.