The Twin Gremlins are a pair of Grineer nail guns that fire bolts capable of impaling and pinning enemies to walls at full-auto.
This weapon deals equal physical damage.
- Equal physical damages – effective against all factions, Sentient and Shadow Stalker.
- Good critical chance and status chance.
- High reload speed.
- On kill, bodies will follow the bolt that killed them, damaging anyone in their path and pinning the corpse to walls.
- Innate polarity.
- Twin Gremlins (Normal), compared to Prisma Twin Gremlins (Normal):
- Higher base damage per projectile (36.99 vs. 27)
- Higher total damage (36.99 vs. 27)
- Lower base critical chance (15% vs. 23%)
- Lower base critical multiplier (1.5x vs. 1.9x)
- Lower base status chance (15% vs. 23%)
- Higher average damage per shot (39.76 vs. 32.59)
- Lower burst DPS (198.82 vs. 287.76)
- Lower sustained DPS (168.02 vs. 258.42)
- Lower fire rate (5 round(s)/sec vs. 8.83 round(s)/sec)
- Smaller magazine (30 round(s) vs. 70 round(s))
- Smaller max ammo capacity (210 round(s) vs. 600 round(s))
- Slower reload time (1.1 s vs. 0.9 s)
- Less accurate (16.7 vs. 36.4)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (5 vs. 11)
- Higher disposition (1.2 vs. 1.15)
|Main Blueprint||16.67%||5 – 6 kills||38 ± 13 kills|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official droptables.
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 190||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- The bolts shot are implanted, but do not puncture wherever it lands (including railings) like a nailgun should function. Due to this, you can sometimes kill a Shield Lancer through his shield.
- Flying corpses deal the same damage as the killing shot, not the total damage they received.
- Despite being an automatic weapon, it only has 210 rounds of ammo in reserve. Increasing the fire rate even with Lethal Torrent will cause players to quickly run out of ammo.
- The magazine of the Gremlins moves up through the gun as it fires, much like the , and is ejected forcefully from the top when reloading.
- The magazine for the Twin Gremlins is known to pass right through the player when reloading.
- When used with , 's clones will forcefully eject the magazine; however, magazines will still be within the gun
- The magazines also do not move when used as if fully loaded.
- This is the first akimbo secondary weapon without a single variant.
- The text at the bottom of each magazine roughly translates to "Bullets for your face", rather odd given that, as a nailgun, it only fires nails. The text at the top however, directly translates to "Obey", which is common propaganda for Grineer.
Twin Gremlins Skins
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|