The Twin Basolk are a pair of -based Grineer axes.
- This weapon deals primarily damage.
- Can use the Twin Basolk-exclusive mod.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches stance.
- Innate polarity.
- Second highest base damage of all dual swords, behind .
- Highest status chance of all dual swords.
- Normal Attack
- Normal Attack
- Very low crit chance
The Twin Basolk's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 185||Blueprints Price:15,000|
- Due to the crafting requirements including and , without spending platinum, Twin Basolk costs 180,000, 4 , 2 , 2,400 , 1,300 , 1,100 , 800 and 800 . The lowest possible time spent crafting the Twin Basolk is 36 hours, assuming the and are finished at the same time (although the can be started any time within 12 hours of starting , and still retain the 36 hour total build time).
- When attacking, the weapons' discs seem to light up and spin, indicating some kind of kinetic charge is used to provide the damage.
- Basolk appears to be a corruption of Basalt, a type of volcanic rock.
- The Twin Basolk is the first dual melee weapon to use the 'Twin' prefix instead of 'Dual'.
- The Twin Basolk is the sixth weapon after the , , , and to require multiple different weapons as crafting requirements.
Twin Basolk Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
- , a similar Tenno weapon and a requirement to crafting this weapon.
- , a weapon required to craft this weapon.
- , similar Infested dual swords with elemental damage.
- , a primary weapon that shares the same visual theme.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|