- While Firbolgs do not pose a threat by themselves, their noisy punch-in warns about the incoming Grineer troopers that are perched atop their hull.
- Passengers can be shot down individually, since they sit outside the hull desant-style, leaving them exposed to attack.
- Destroying a Firbolg before it reaches its dropoff point will kill all its passengers, however passengers killed this way will not yield any affinity or drops.
- Non-interactive Firbolgs are present on many tilesets, indicating their widespread use for a variety of purposes. For example, they evacuate Capture and Defection targets on Grineer tilesets, and are seen being used to resupply the Kuva Fortress during The War Within quest.
- Keeping with the theme of Grineer space vehicles having names from Irish mythology, these dropships take their name from the mythical Firbolg people of Ireland.
- The Official Cinematic Trailer reveals that the Grineer used Orokin variants of the Firbolgs and Bolkors during the Old War.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.