- Unlike the harmless Firbolgs, Bolkors are very effective at suppressing Tenno with their cannons, located under the ship. This minigun has its own hit-points and can be attacked with the player's weapons and powers. Once the minigun is disabled, the Bolkor usually retreats.
- Passengers are protected by the Bolkor's hull and cannot be killed while in transit. However, they deploy much slower than from Firbolg and still are vulnerable while the rear ramp is lowered.
- If the ship is left unattended, it will drop several waves of Grineer.
- Engines and maneuver legs are somewhat vulnerable, however destroying the whole Bolkor would still take time.
- Bolkors are more common in high level instances of the Plains, and can be found over the hills of Plains more frequently than near the shore.
- will affect the Bolkor's turrets, allowing them to target nearby Grineer troops instead of the Tenno. This can be difficult to apply however, as the Bolkor usually operates at an altitude well out of reach of most Warframe abilities.
- 's can be incredibly useful when fighting the Bolkor's turrets, as it not only prevents the turret from shooting the Tenno, but also drastically increases the hitbox of the turret, which is usually quite small.
- A fully-modded can be incredibly useful when fighting the Bolkor itself, as the weapon is not only hitscan, but also carries a powerful blast.
- Warframes such as can also be very useful when fighting Bolkors, as a from a Rhino can make fighting them much easier. A can also use their to further increase weapon damage for allies.
- The Tusk Bolkor appeared in the WARFRAME opening cinematic, sporting a more clean polish with Orokin decorations during its use in The Old War.
Last updated: Update 22.10 (2018-01-25)
- Tusk Firbolg, an unarmed Grineer dropship
- Condor Dropship, an armed Corpus dropship
- Coildrive, a Corpus ground transport vehicle
- Deimos Genetrix, an Infested creature that behaves like a dropship