Creates a wind shield around Zephyr, redirecting all incoming projectiles.
|Duration:10 / 12 / 15 / 20 s|
|Range:3 / 4 / 5 / 6 m|
- Zephyr surrounds herself in turbulent winds that alter the trajectory of incoming enemy bullets and projectiles, sustaining a protective aura with a 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 meter radius that lasts for 10 / 12 / 15 / 20 seconds.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Shield radius is affected by Ability Range.
- The shield is spherical and reliably deflects visible projectiles with noticeable flight times (e.g. from Dera, Plasma Rifle and (Pyrotechnic) Ogris), even if fired from within the shield and even if Zephyr is not the target. As these types of projectiles are deflected, their damage (disregarding area damage) is effectively negated.
- Hitscan bullets (from weapons' shots with no flight time) are completely avoided.
- Turbulence protects Zephyr from incoming projectiles but does not make Zephyr immune to all forms of damage or crowd control. While Turbulence is active, Zephyr is vulnerable to:
- Casting speed is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- Cannot be recast while active.
- Wind visual effects are affected by Zephyr's chosen Warframe energy color.
- Main article: Jet Stream
|Rank||Movement Speed||Projectile flight speed||Cost|
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases duration to 61.2 seconds.
- Reduces range to 2.04 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 18.75 energy.
- Reduces duration to 8 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 16.8 meters.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Ability Strength has no positive effects on this ability.
- Increases cost to 116.25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 14.5 seconds.