Creates a wind shield around Zephyr, redirecting all incoming projectiles.
|Duration:10 / 12 / 15 / 20 s|
|Range:3 / 4 / 5 / 6 m|
- Zephyr surrounds herself in turbulent winds that alter the trajectory of incoming enemy bullets and projectiles, sustaining a protective aura with a 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 meter radius that lasts for 10 / 12 / 15 / 20 seconds.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Shield radius is affected by Ability Range.
- The shield is spherical and reliably deflects visible projectiles with noticeable flight times (e.g. from Dera, Plasma Rifle and (Pyrotechnic) Ogris), even if fired from within the shield and even if Zephyr is not the target. As these types of projectiles are deflected, their damage (disregarding area damage) is effectively negated.
- Hitscan bullets (from weapons' shots with no flight time) are completely avoided.
- Turbulence protects Zephyr from incoming projectiles but does not make Zephyr immune to all forms of damage or crowd control. While Turbulence is active, Zephyr is vulnerable to:
- Casting speed is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- Cannot be recast while active.
- Wind visual effects are affected by Zephyr's chosen Warframe energy color.
- Main article: Jet Stream
|Rank||Movement Speed||Projectile flight speed||Cost|
- Turbulence with above average Ability Range is very effective to shield mission objectives like Defense cryopods or Mobile Defense consoles.
- Lowering Ability Range will make it more likely to get hit by area damage from diverted projectiles while moving.
- Turbulence will not be deactivated upon riding K-Drive, adding invulnerability against firearms during the ride.
Input table not loaded: main is not a valid value
Result table not loaded: zephyr3 is not a valid value
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.