True Punishment gives a chance for an additional combo point while decreasing combo duration.
|Rank||Additional Combo Count Chance||Combo Duration||Cost|
- The additional Combo Count Chance seems to universally affect all sources of combo count generation.
- The Combo Duration penalty is calculated from the melee weapon's base value. Meaning it always subtracts exactly 2.5 seconds and therefore is easily counteracted by Combo Duration mods (e.g. Body Count, Swift Momentum, Rising Storm).
- Pairs well with stances that have high damage multipliers in their combos and each pellet from Gunblade shots.
- Unlike most mods, the picture shows an Excalibur wearing the Pendragon helmet, his Immortal Skin, as well as a different color scheme. This is a rare instance of a mod depicting a non-default character loadout. Other examples are Life Strike, Second Wind, Enduring Strike, Warrior's Grip, Quickening and Corrupt Charge, all of which are Heavy Attack/Combo related mods.
- This is currently one of two non-stance weapon mods that use the Zenurik Polarity. The other mod is Enduring Strike.
- Prior to Update 26.0, this mod grants additional critical chance upon Channeling while reducing Channeling efficiency.
Last updated: Update 26.0
|Critical Hit Mods|
|Rifle||Chance||Point Strike • Critical Delay • Argon Scope|
|Damage||Vital Sense • Hammer Shot • Bladed Rounds|
|Shotgun||Chance||Blunderbuss • Critical Deceleration • Laser Sight|
|Damage||Ravage ( Primed) • Shrapnel Shot|
|Pistol||Chance||Pistol Gambit ( Primed) • Creeping Bullseye • Hydraulic Crosshairs|
|Damage||Target Cracker ( Primed) • Hollow Point • Sharpened Bullets|
|Melee||Chance||Blood Rush • Maiming Strike • Sacrificial Steel • True Steel • True Punishment|
|Damage||Gladiator Might • Organ Shatter ( Amalgam)|
|Weapon Augment||Deadly Sequence|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.