FANDOM


True Punishment gives a chance for an additional combo point while decreasing combo duration.

StatsEdit

Rank Additional Combo Count Chance Combo Duration Cost
0 +25% -12.5% 4
1 +50% -25% 5
2 +75% -37.5% 6
3 +100% -50% 7

NotesEdit

  • The additional Combo Count Chance seems to universally affect all sources of combo count generation.
  • The Combo Duration penalty is calculated from the melee weapon's base value. Meaning it always subtracts exactly 2.5 seconds and therefore is easily counteracted by Combo Duration mods (e.g. Mod TT 20pxBody Count, Mod TT 20pxSwift Momentum, Mod TT 20pxRising Storm).
  • Pairs well with stances that have high damage multipliers in their combos and each pellet from Gunblade shots.
    • Mod TT 20pxCrushing Ruin's Winding Temper combo is one attack consisting of 3 hits for 300%, 200%, and 400% damage, respectively, totaling +9 hit combo if the target survives the first two hits.
    • The TnoGunblade Redeemer shoots 10 pellets with each shot, resulting in +10 hit combo if they all hit a target.

TriviaEdit

GalleryEdit

Patch HistoryEdit

Update 26.1
  • True Punishment changed to 100% Additional Combo Count Chance, -50% Combo Duration (previously +40% Critical Chance, -10% Combo Counter Chance).

Update 26.0

  • Add 40% Critical Chance, but reduces the chance to add to the Combo Counter by -10% (previously +40% Critical Chance, -60% Channeling Efficiency)

Hotfix 23.9.1

  • Fixed the True Punishment Mod missing its description.

Update 13.0

  • Introduced

Last updated: Update 26.0


Start a Discussion Discussions about True Punishment

  • Channeling crit bonuses.

    5 messages
    • wrong. % (percent) is logically multiplication, otherwise it would be a fix value, then additive.... and for those who still learn: it alw...
    • LeNacho wrote:wrong. % (percent) is logically multiplication, otherwise it would be a fix value, then additive.... and for those who still lea...
  • True Punishment and Valkyr

    4 messages
    • Deadly Intent is multiplicative, so it actually gives Hysteria 104% crit chance with just True Steel, and 130% crit chance with True Steel ...
    • Tested the other channeling mods in simulacrum and they did not work unless channeling so it has to be what connor said
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.