The True Master's Font, also known as the Blessing Altar, is an altar in Relays that allows any player of Mastery Rank 30 or higher to bestow a 3 hour blessing upon all players in that relay. The list of blessings is as follows:
- Affinity Blessing
- Credits Blessing
- Resource Drop Chance Blessing
- Damage Blessing
- Health Blessing
- Shield Blessing
- Each player can view the list of their active blessings and their remaining times by hovering the cursor over an icon in the top right corner to the left of their Credits balance.
- All blessings can be held at the same time.
- Each blessing lasts 3 hours.
- Receiving the same blessing before it has expired from another True Master refreshes its duration to the full 3 hours again instead of stacking durations together like booster durations are stacked.
- Blessings are activated instantly and run continuously and can therefore expire in the relay if the player stays in the relay for 3 hours without the buff being refreshed.
- There is a 23 hour cooldown before the same True Master player can bestow their blessing again, but no cooldown before the same recipient player can receive the same blessing again.
- Each blessing gives 25% of the respective boost.
- Affinity and Resource drop chance bonuses stack multiplicatively with boosters of the same type.
- Base damage, health, and shield bonuses stack additively with mods that increase the respective base stat (e.g. +25% damage bonus stacks additively with ).
- The Credit blessing is additive with 's during the mission and applies multiplicatively at the end of the mission.
- Operators and their Amps are also affected by the blessings.
- Because there is only one other source of amp base damage, , the damage increase from the damage blessing is proportionally better. With the arcane equipped, the effective multiplicative damage increase from the damage blessing is 19%. If it isn't equipped, the blessing will effectively increase the damage by 25%.
- Blessings do not apply in Conclave.
- The Concourse statue will change to the Warframe that activated the blessing.
- After being blessed, the player can "Press F to Thank" the player that bestowed the bless.
- After giving a blessing, a blue vertical "energy blur" effect will appear on the player's Warframe until they leave the relay.
- "Press F to Thank" may be a reference to the internet meme "Press F to Pay Respects" that originated from Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
- The letters on the font spell out the word "blessing" in the Orokin Language.
- The credit booster buff is both applied additively in missions and multiplicatively at the end of a mission.